Jump to content

Recommended Posts

--IC: Hestala: The Skies, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

Hm.  Good.  The opposing pilot began to pull away.  With another push of the blue button, Hestala retracted the side ramp back into the Vista Baby, and pulled her control yoke so that, as the Rockoh rose, her airship rose faster.  With the Vista Baby at a higher elevation, she flicked the lever that controlled the Skyblasters and aimed them at a downward angle; were she to fire, gravity would help propel them toward their target faster.

 

-  -  -

 

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Almost done...

 

Suddenly, a loud sound caused Bacchus to jolt.  His hand unconsciously bolted from the parchment, resulting in his current pen stroke being ruined.  His brows beetled in dissapointment, his head whirled to see where the noise had come from.  The culprit was a large Skakdi woman yelling at someone... invisible?... and violently punching the air.  A disturber of the peace.  His frown deepened.  Disturbing the peace was his job.

 

"Would you mind keeping it down, sweetie-pie?" he called to her.  The word please had not been in his vocabulary for some years now.  "I'm in the middle of something."

 

--OOC:--

Bacchus is shouting at Vrokdann.

Edited by K I N G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kastir - Cliffside, Capstone bar

 

The bartender obliged, surreptitiously pointing her in the direction of a fire-coloured Skakdi across the room, and was immediately forgotten by the giant as she regarded Drukann through narrowed eyes. His was a wildly unpredictable species, Kastir had learned from a couple of occasions in the past, and she had no way of guessing what this particular specimen might be like... but he did, at least, look as though he were waiting there for someone. And if he was indeed the one who had posted that ad, the someone might as well be her.

 

Flicking an imagined speck of dust off her notched purple armour, she straightened as well as she could manage - in any building designed for Toa-sized beings, she had to stoop uncomfortably to keep her towering form from hitting the ceiling - Kastir struck a deliberate approach across the bar. The room was hardly crowded, and no-one tried to get in her way as she made her approach; although Drukann would hardly be able to fail to notice that she was heading in his direction. She was, quite simply, too big to easily miss.

 

In any case, she arrived at the Skakdi's table without incident.

 

"I believe you're the one offering good money to scout out this 'arena'?"

 

Her tone was easy, almost pleasant... and yet, also, left little room for beating around the bush. Without waiting to be invited, she squatted at the table, across from Drukann. Comically large, she may have appeared; but very few people seemed to feel safe laughing when faced with her prominent mouthful of teeth. Not that it would bother her at all if they did laugh, but people seemed to find her... intimidating.

 

"I'm interested; give me some details."

 

 

IC: Tarutu - Tesara marketplace, talking with Akkitu

 

"It's not that strange; I just rammed a giant robot. Cracks happen."

 

Still, she glanced down at where the Ko-Matoran had indicated. His concern, honestly, surprised her a little... but, despite her dismissive words, Tarutu appreciated it. This was the kind of attitude, the kind of looking out for one another, that she remembered rather fondly from her days on Mata Nui... and that was so missing from life in this wasteland. Perhaps, she supposed, it was simply a Matoran thing; when you were viewed by many as the bottom of the food chain, you learned to band together and watch one another's backs.

 

It was a nice change of pace, even for a single brief moment.

 

She frowned a little as she took in the crack. It was uncomfortably close to her heartlight, wasn't it? Carefully, she brought her hand up to touch the fresh damage, fingers running over the stressed metal. The crack didn't look deep; and even though she was no metalsmith, Tarutu felt fairly confident in deciding that it would hold... at least, as long as she didn't go in for a repeat performance.

 

That, however, didn't seem like something she needed to worry about. The robot looked like it was turning away and, in spite of her earlier scepticism, it looked like the guard did indeed have the fight under control; while, across the shredded marketplace, the final attacker was being taken apart piece-by-piece by another pair of warriors. She doubted the danger was over, no-one who had robots at his or her disposal would stop at just one wave of the attack... but, at least for a moment, she could afford the chance to recover.

 

And also, to address the Ko-Matoran's question.

 

"I'll be fine. I can patch it up when I get back to my shop, no big deal."

Edited by Darth Jaller

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Corpus Rahkshi bio: Blizzard / Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vrokdann - New Atero

 

"AND THAT! WILL BE! ALL! UGH!", she yelled with a finishing move that must have scarred the flesh of her intangible opponent. Then as the echoes of her cry settled into the civil air, she put herself back in a neutral position, with a calm and a speed that must have made all the bystanders doubt the free combat display they just saw.

"And for the record, I DO remember that Toa's last words, but since you care SO much, you'll have to hear them from him WHEN YOU FIND HIM IN THE DEPTHS OF-"

Someone called at the distance. She was quite sure it was directed at her, and even if it wasn't, she had already made a scene, how worse could it get?

"ENJOYING THE SHOW, LITTLE GUY?" she called back. "WANT A CLOSER LOOK? 'CUZ I'M BRINGING IT TO YOU RIGHT NOW! Unless someone has something against it? Hmmm?"

 It was at his moment that "Drendakk" would provide a responsible counterargument, but after all that, it would appear Vrokdann was on her own for a while.

"That's what I thought. OKAY LITTLE GUY, THE SHOW'S ON THE ROAD!"

 Pushing through the semicircle of bystanders, she leapt over to the visibly disgruntled figure on the small vehicle. There was a bunch of papers and stuff strewn about, and Vrokdann miraculously caught on it: this guy actually was in the middle of something. "Drendakk" would've backed off in embarassment. Unfortunately for all, "Drendakk" wasn't on duty.

"Hey, what's all that junk? Your homework?" she said, finding amusement in the figure's handwriting. "May I give a hand? I've got enough!" she gestured at the two additional arms she could never find an actual use for.


I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Going briefly back to his work and trying to fix the blunder he had made (no easy task, considering he had written it with pen), Bacchus soon found himself in the shadow of the Skakdi woman who he had shouted at, and who still hadn't quieted down.  Her voice rang loudly in his ears, but he tolerated the minor discomfort; he had had to deal with a lot worse before.  Closing his notebook, he faced the Skakdi woman directly.

 

"You could say that," he said, gesticulating with his hands as he began to ramble quickly.  "Self-imposed homework, see?  I'm hot on the trail of a mystery; three of them, in fact.  And these three mysteries are so far the only ones that I haven't been able to solve in my entire career.  Because I just started them.  You wanna give me a hand, sweetie-pie?  Well, you can do that by giving me some information, particularly pertaining to three very specific topics.  Information in the form of answers to three questions."  He held up a single finger as he ran through the questions.  "One: what do you know about Varim and Barlow?  Two: what do you know about the Arena?  And three: what do you know about Aqua Magna?  Any info, anything at all, would be very, very helpful."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tacitus - Tesara Markets

 

Tacitus simply evaded the sloppy punch from the Maxilos, before throwing one final swing of his axe at the robot's waist, aiming to finish cleaving it in half.

 

 

IC: Drukann - Capstone Bar

 

Drukann's eyes went wide when he saw the hulking being approaching his table. Of all the people in the wasteland to approach him, one of this species had not been one he'd expected. "Er, well, yes, though it might be a bit more involved than that..." Drukann breathed in deep, then out.

 

"Have you... ever been there before? Seen it light up the sky? I went there once myself, mainly by accident, and if I'm being honest, that visit did nothing to clear up anything. In fact, all it did was create new questions. It's been two years since then, and in all that time I haven't been able to put the arena out of my mind, no matter how much I've tried to just move on and throw myself back into mercenary work. There's something about that place..." Drukann sighed, took a sip of his drink, then looked the significantly larger being sitting across from him in the eyes.

 

"Three people... I think that's what it will take. Three people to activate whatever mechanism or sorcery is powering that place. You remember that three virtues thing back in the old world?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Marketplace Battle - Tesara

 

The head of the Maxilos snapped sideways from the impact of of Taurek's shot, bent metal and wires bursting free from the broken joints. The subsequent swing from Tacitus' axe tore through the robot's waist, leaving its legs to slump over, depositing its upper half face-down on the ground.

 

Mirror's blade pierced the neck of his target, slicing through and sliding between the wires and framework that held up the mechanical soldier's head. The Maxilos went limp, crumpling to its knees, its entire weight falling towards the being that had killed it. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC - Ikilwa - New Atero Outskirts:

 

"What do you mean you won't go snap his arm for me? He owes me money, and I'm paying you to teach him to pay it back a little faster."

"I'm not some gutter trash bruiser. Do it yourself or find somebody else."

"Oh, sure, the mercenary with a code of honour. How's a Skrall like you expect to find work with an attitude like that, eh?"

 

Ikilwa glanced back at the Vortixx's sneering face. Even some of the more unsavoury of the Matoran universe had quickly picked up on the general distaste everybody held for Skrall, and they would use it as much as possible. Everybody had to be better than somebody else. "I don't recall asking for your insults," he replied flatly. When the Vortixx moved to speak again, Ikilwa's gauntleted fist came down on the table between them...

 

Promptly crashing right through it, sending splinters raining to the floor. "Nor," he continued, "Am I impressed by your arrogance or your attempts to elevate yourself over me. Find someone else to be your thug. And save your blustered threats," he commanded, his glare silencing the Vortixx instantly. "If you do send whoever you hire after me next, I'll be happy to educate them—and yourself—on just how poor of a decision that will have been." The large warrior turned on his heel, leaving the hut quickly and returning to the open space outside.

 

In years past, the words of the Vortixx would have left him seething with rage. His temper had long since cooled, however; millenia worth of insults would harden anybody. So he continued placidly along until reaching the area where he'd left his Rockoh, fumbling around in the small cargo hatches on it. There wasn't much left in there by way of rations, and even less in terms of money. If he couldn't find some more work soon then things might get difficult; still, he'd always managed to pull through in the past. The present wouldn't prove any different.

Edited by Lontra Canadensis

Trout? Where?

The Otter has finally returned...
Now in North American River Otter format.

Yay!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

 

Mirror backpedaled to the side to avoid the falling machine, giving Akkitu a hesitant nod once he was clear. That blow would have killed any normal being, Mirror realized with a sickening feeling, but then this wasn't a normal being. He gave it a little kick to be sure, but there was a greater question in his mind now that the danger was behind them.

 

He looked up to the main target of their assault, and slowly walked toward whatever structure had drawn their violence.

 

 

IC: Garuda - Tesara Marketplace

 

The explosions and clash of metal seemed to have quieted, and Garuda carefully crept outward, sniffing around a little. Once she felt confident enough, she scampered up to check on her Skyfighter.

 

 

IC: Kaenis - Trading Sector (New Atero)

 

It was a day Kaenis had been dreading for a long time. Resupply day. As much as she would love to stay out in the Barrens, guiding vessels and investigating whatever strange things she happened to find, eventually she had to come back to civilization to purchase food and equipment.

 

She had heard from some airship crews that Tesara was having a huge market day and that everyone was invited... all the better time to avoid the crowds with the few vendors left in New Atero. Less people staring at her like the freak she was.

 

As the last of her widgets fell into an outstretched Agori hand, Kaenis muttered a quiet "Thanks," and started heading back to the Parking District to stow it away... but then, it would be a shame to miss out on the local chatter while she was here. She changed her course for the New Atero Notice Board.

 

 

OOC: Kaenis open to interaction (headed your way Bacchus and Vrokdann)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taurek - Now with unwanted company

 

I lowered my firearm, watching the robot be carved in half by Tacitus' loud and less than graceful weapon. I usually wasn't one to complain about style, but Mata Nui, Tacitus' gear was some of the most unoriginal and dull I'd ever seen. I guess there was a reason people had nicknamed him simply "The Butcher".

 

Moving myself forward for the remains of the droid, I eyed Tacitus slightly cautiously. I wasn't sure if he'd heard of me, and I wasn't sure if he was about to give me grief for simply "Hunting the same target" as him, disregarding the fact it was self defence. I simply nodded at him for now, before kicking the Maxilos' remains.


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tacitus - Tesara Markets

 

The elite skrall sighed, letting one hand for a moment go off the axe's handle and setting the weapon down upright next to him, discreetly keeping it ready to quickly swing again if needed. Just in case.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Marketplace Aftermath - Tesara. 

 

With the battle seemingly over, more Tesaran Guards began to inundate the area, helping those trapped under rubble or injured in the crossfire... and covering up the bodies. Taurek and Tacitus would find a few guards watching them warily, but no one moved to engage or arrest them. A medic approached Tarutu to ask if she was okay, while nearby Akkitu was left alone, for now. 

 

There wasn't much to see of whatever the Maxilos' original target had been. To Mirror, it looked to be the remnants of just another regular stall, scorched and blackened. Half-covered by debris a few bio from the site were two bodies - one of them a female Vortixx he didn't know, the other he would recognise as Captain Jira. Both appeared to be wounded and unconscious, but alive. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tacitus - Tesaran Markets

 

Tacitus now approached the ruined stall Mirror was inspecting, the one he noted the Maxilos trio had been advancing at. Whatever was here might be whatever they were after.

 

"Officer." Tacitus acknowledged in a deep, rumbling voice, moving his attention from the charred market stand to Mirror as he came upon the scene.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

 

Nothing appeared out of the ordinary. Evidently he would need to get someone more skilled in forensics than he to search the wreckage. And then...

 

"Captain!" Mirror rushed to the side of the two figures. He could tell at a glance that the Vortixx was alive by her steadily blinking heartlight, so he turned his attention to Jira and checked for a pulse. Alive.

 

"We need a medic here! The Captain is down!"

 

 

IC: Eoron - Indomitable (New Atero Skies)

 

Eoron continued his march through the halls, seemingly searching for any egregious break in construction code and offering nods to passing crew members. He eventually found himself at a window looking more or less north, the gushing Chasm to one side and the sickening sea of Aqua Magna on the other. The rise and fall of airships below might have been peaceful for someone else, but he was focused somewhere far in the distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tacitus - Tesaran Markets

 

Tacitus moved his attention to the two unconscious bodies, and made a mental note that he vaguely recognised the Vortixx. Meanwhile, he did his best not to stand in the way of any medic trying to get through.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Marketplace Aftermath - Tesara.

 

Mirror's touch and shouts seemed to be enough to rouse Jira, who began to sit up even before the medic got to her. "What happe-" she broke off as her gaze fell upon the desolation marring the marketplace. "How long was I out? Where are the attackers?"

 

She tried to stand up, only for the medic to force her to stay sitting. "You need to stay still, Captain."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Paju-Tesara market

 

"Well, that was over fast." Paju said, shrugging and sheithing her dagger, "I suppose they didn't need us."

 

IC: Rakin-Indomnible

 

Rakin shut the maintinence hatch and screwed it back into place. "Yeah, Probably, assuming the rest of that ship is in the same condition as this engine. Is she new?"

 

IC: Kane-Oma-Chasing Vista Baby

 

Kane-Oma cut out the engines and went into a nosedive. He would have to finish this fight quickly if he wanted to have enough fuel to make it back home.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taurek - Exiting the crime scene

 

I had moved to the ruined stall, when a particular unconscious individual caught my eye. I shoved past Tacitus, kneeling down and looking at the Vortixx I had once chased out of Tesara. 

 

Small world, huh. An amused grin formed on my features, as I stood up again, deciding it wasn't worth trying to chase down that old lead. 

 

"Word of advice, the guards don't wanna hear from wackjobs like you." I whispered to Tacitus as I pushed past the growing crowd around the unconscious victims. Time to get some rest. 

 

IC: Viann - Repairs finished

"Nah, I've had her for a bit. I keep you in good shape though, don't I, girl?" Viann put her hand on the ship itself.

Edited by Triple D

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

 

“At ease, Captain,” Mirror said gently. “They have been dealt with. Guards are currently helping the injured and assessing casualties. We’re... not sure what they were after.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tacitus - Tesaran Markets

 

The bruiser had acted a bit strangely. Why would he come through here to check on this one specific person? Did they know each other? Tacitus made a mental note to look into that later, if at all. Right now he was more interested in seeing the cleanup and aftermath of this incident. Across all his centuries in the wasteland, his handful of visits to Tesara, which could be counted on one hand, had never coincided with an attack. How the settlement handled this would be... informative. So he stayed, at the target of the attack, silently watching over the recent battlefield, occasionally sparing a glance at Mirror, the medic, and the two injured to see how it was proceeding.

Edited by Onaku

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Jira - Tesara Marketplace.

 

"Her." The movement of Jira's shoulder made it seem like she was trying to move her arm, but it remained dangling loosely by her side. "Urgh... her." She pointed at the Vortixx with her other hand. "She ran up to me, said someone was after her, next thing I know everything was explosions." She waved over another guard, "Get someone to treat her wounds, then throw her in a cell until someone can question her. Make sure to post a few guards, people we trust, in case someone else comes after her."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tacitus - Tesara Marketplace

 

Intriguing. It seemed this vortixx was at the center of all of this. Now he definitely wanted to find out what that bruiser knew. He turned his attention from the vortixx to Mirror. "You fought well." He simply remarked, before turning away and leaving in the general direction that Taurek had gone, looking around for any sign of where he went or was going.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taurek - Heading Home (Tesara)

 

Times like this made me really wish I could still fly. Not that I didn't like flying Deliverance, but walking constantly was monotonous. 

 

I'd just left the market, and was heading back to my place. I wasn't exactly satisfied with not having a job, but I'd done something today. The robot I took out was strange, I'd never seen anything like it around. I'd wait a couple of days before asking the guards what the deal was. It wasn't my problem, not right then.

Edited by Triple D

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Temujin - New Atero Landing Zone:

 

The flight had been long, uneventful, and frankly, exhilarating. There was nothing quite like flying through the air strapped to only a bit of shaped metal and two massive engines keeping one from a grisly death against the rocky wastes. But now New Atero was close on the horizon, and Temujin had to set the craft down. The jumbled sprawl that made up the Landing Zone was always busy, which meant it was also quite dangerous if you weren't paying attention. Temujin was not an unattentive sort, and so made his own fairly good landing by a particular Rockoh and it's Skrall pilot. As the man seemed preoccupied, Temujin gave him a warning of his own presence with a, "On your left, my friend!" As he set down and hopped out of his own ship, giving a cheery sort of wave with his robotic arm before opening the pack on the Bandit to check the items within.

 

OoC: that would be Ikilwa


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Hestala: The Skies, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

As the opposing Rockoh dipped, Hestala thumbed the button on her Skyblasters' aim lever, shooting off one more round each, for a total of three projectiles.  They sped toward the other ship, and she hoped that she'd get some sort of a hit on it this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC - Ikilwa - New Atero Outskirts:

 

Ikilwa glanced over at the man who landed next to him, waiting for the engines to wind down before speaking. Of course, by that point, the man had opened up the cargo hatch on his own vehicle, and a somewhat familiar odor wafted out. Even as accustomed to it as he was, Ikilwa couldn't keep from wrinkling his nose once it hit his nostrils. He closed the hatch on his own transportation, hiding the large club that was nestled within, before fixing his gaze on the Glatorian rummaging around a short distance away.

 

"What stinks?" he asked, growling the words out around his twisted facial muscles. Thus far, all he could get a glimpse of was some sort of coat, though certainly quite dirty. Ikilwa's eyes narrowed beneath his helmet. Bounty hunters. Can't stand their slime.


Trout? Where?

The Otter has finally returned...
Now in North American River Otter format.

Yay!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Temujin - New Atero Landing Zone:

 

All things seemed to still be in order, despite the unfortunate staining and smell. To answer the question asked by his newfound acquaintance, he nodded sympathetically before closing the bag and hefting it to his shoulder, "The effects of one Barlowe of Fe. Found the poor fellow dead as could be in the ruins there, a spear in his chest. I thought someone here in New Atero ought to know about it, since they were so desperately searching for him, so I brought what I could of the man. Spear was the tricky part really, thing was stuck in him quite stubbornly."

 

 

He blinked, "Ah, sorry, perhaps you'd rather not hear the grisly details. In any case, I'm headed to report his demise to....well I haven't really figured that out yet, I suppose I'll go see His Spikiness, he seems the person to tell, being the in charge type and all!" he laughed, "Care to join me, my friend?"


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

 

“I will ensure it,” Mirror said to Jira as he stood to give the medic more space. It seemed his duty was not done.

 

“Thank you,” he replied to a dark figure who he vaguely remembered being one of the combatants. Everything that just happened felt like a blur.

 

“I will look into it,” he told the excitable Matoran who had been calling to him in battle. “I am glad you’re safe.”

 

Only question left was... now what? All around him, other Guards were aiding where they could, but the scars of this day would linger for a long time to come. He wanted to know why this had happened, and under whose authority, but the people came first. He would be the helping hand offered to them that he was not given when he awoke in the rubble...

 

 

IC: Eoron - Indomitable (New Atero Skies)

 

Perhaps it was Destiny that he happened to be standing there at that time when a fast-moving shape raced in from the north, obviously not a trader returning from Tesara or fisher with their catch. No, there were few reasons to be returning from that direction except...

 

Eoron turned from the window and ventured deeper into the ship with a new purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Tesara Marketplace)

 

A green and white blur races towards Tesara with considerable speed. It comes to a sudden stop, hovering just above the grounds, before the jetpack is switched off.

 

Tesaran Ranger Tekmo drops down to the marketplace and surveys the scene before him. He should have been here, but... he wasn't.

 

He spots what appears to be Captain Jira, injured.

 

"CAPTAIN!" He yells, running towards her and Guardsman Mirror, clearly rather distraught. "Captain! What happened?!"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC—Ikilwa—New Atero:

 

This man has spent too many days alone in the desert.

 

That thought, however, Ikilwa kept to himself. Instead, he nodded along as the Glatorian spoke. Ikilwa was certainly well-acquainted with how annoying a spear could be to pull out of a body it'd been shoved too far through. Especially if it was a barbed spear. "Push it through next time," he advised. "Easier than pulling it out." At least he didn't actually seem to be a bounty hunter. He still seemed...off, though. Especially giving a random stranger the invitation to join him and calling them friend.

 

I should at least make sure he doesn't hurt himself or anybody else.

 

Ikilwa nodded once in reply to the Glatorian's question. "Let's go."


Trout? Where?

The Otter has finally returned...
Now in North American River Otter format.

Yay!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tarutu - Tesara Marketplace

 

"Fine, I'm... sore, but fine."

 

Stowing her electroblade, now that the fight did indeed seem to be done for the present, Tarutu did her best to wave the medic off. She hardly needed the attention; for a Matoran, she fancied herself as a hardy specimen... at the worst, all she needed was a painkiller and a patch for the crack in her armour, and both of those she was confident enough that she could manage alone. She bore no further injury or damage, and there were surely others amidst the carnage who needed the medic's care far more than she did. Waving them off, the Matoran instead ventured towards what had, moments ago, been the heart of the conflict. It was none of her business, but... even so, she was curious.

 

She'd pulled her weight in the fight, and she had a right to know what it had been about, didn't she?

 

Pausing only to tear a strip of fabric from one of the shredded stalls, which she tied around her chest to conceal her cracked armour, Tarutu moved over to join the gathered group. She idly noticed that the glatorian guard who she'd noticed earlier was there again - apparently she hadn't done a runner at the first sign of danger after all, which was... at least mildly reassuring - giving orders even while being tended by a medic; and she also noticed the battered-looking Vortixx who, if she was hearing right, had been the robots' target. No-one who she recognised, of course.

 

"You need some help picking up the pieces around here?"

 

The question was directed to no-one in particular; though either of the guards were welcome to pick up on it if they wanted. Tarutu rarely offered free help; but since her plans for a quiet day of browsing the market had clearly fallen through, the Matoran figured she might as well put herself to good use while she was here.

 

 

IC: Kastir - Capstone bar

 

"I can't say I have; or not recently, at any rate. I've been away for some time."

 

Kastir drummed her fingers lightly on the table; a non-threatening gesture for most other species, but one that her large claws made distinctly less so. It was hardly that she was trying to be intimidating, by simply that her species' natural looks (and size) tended to give that impression anyway... she'd long ago learned that nothing she could say would actually change that fact.

 

She'd learned to live with it.

 

She listened, too, as Drukann elaborated. The arena, the questions, the way it haunted him... it sounded wild, and more than a little out there... and yet, at the same time? She doubted that the skakdi had any reason to lie to her. It really was something that was on his mind, and he sounded like he wanted to get to the bottom of it; and the kind of money he was offering for it certainly wasn't to be sniffed at. The giant nodded as he spoke of the place needing three people to activate it, then frowned a little.

 

Three virtues... that rung a bell, but for a moment, she couldn't place why. Then she got it.

 

"Oh, the ones the little Matoran worshipped? Unity, Something, and... Density?"

 

No, that didn't sound quite right. But while the virtues had been known on her home island, they hadn't been held in high regard by more than a handful of her people; and after so many years in the desert, they'd almost slipped Kastir's mind altogether.

 

"But, I'm interested. Go on."

 

 

OOC: There's nothing really mysterious about where Kastir had been; I just needed an ic explanation for why she hadn't been around the game's world before this point ^^


LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Corpus Rahkshi bio: Blizzard / Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Jira - Tesara Marketplace.

 

"An attack on the markets," Jira replied to Tekmo, letting the medic help her to her feet, "They were trying to kill this Vortixx. That's all I know."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Temujin - New Atero:

 

A man of few words. Temujin could sympathize. In another time, he too had been such a man. Granted that had been after quite an ordeal deep in the desert in which he'd had his voice stolen from him for a time, but still.

 

With his smile only getting wider, he gave the Skrall(whose name was of yet unknown to him) a hearty Pat on the back as the two began their journey inward.

 

"Quite a strange thing, to have a spear with so many barbs. Usually you'd want a nice smooth tip so you can pull it out once you've finished skewering the poor soul and move on. Well, I suppose whoever did him in learned their lesson there, since they saw fit to leave it in him!" He laughed.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC—Ikilwa—New Atero:

 

"Makes more damage," Ikilwa grunted. "Pull it out and stuff comes with it." He continued walking along, ignoring the pat on the back. If the man didn't at least sound fairly lucid, he'd have been a bit more worried about his mental state. He still felt that the man's brain seemed a bit sun-fried, but whose didn't on this blasted planet? He'd still watch him just in case. First, though, they had to figure out what to call each other.

 

"Name?" he asked after a moment.


Trout? Where?

The Otter has finally returned...
Now in North American River Otter format.

Yay!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Temujin - New Atero:

 

The Iron Glatorian nodded agreeably, "Certainly something to be said for inflicting more damage on a target. Learned enough about that during... Well, the less said about that time in our lives, the better, eh?" A penseive look crossed his normally jubilant face for a moment, but it passed quickly upon the Skrall's question, "Ah, how rude of me, I am Temujin, my friend. Temujin of the Iron Tribe. What of you?"

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

 

As Mirror walked around the Marketplace helping where he could and the adrenaline faded, his own bumps and bruises began to make themselves known. But they felt like nothing compared to what these innocent people had suffered. He didn't mind helping move rubble or provide what care he could before the medics got around.

 

Still, he did have another job to do, and he kept an eye out for when the medic finished with Jira and the Vortixx, preparing to help them get the victim to safety... and figure out what the Karz was going on.

 

 

IC: Garuda - Tesara

 

Fortunately the Sand Bat seemed to have been far enough away from the action to escape unscathed, save for some dust and maybe a few scratches from flying debris. Garuda hopped aboard and revved the engine before she quite knew where she was going. One thing was sure, she wasn't staying here. Just looking at the markets threatened to release the tears she had been trying to hold back.

 

There was one place though that always made her happy, and perhaps there were some that needed her help there. She took off for the city outskirts, then plunged down the cliff face to the wastelands below. Frightened Zesk scrambled away at her approach, but slowly began to climb out of hiding as they recognized her craft and her scent.

 

Garuda parked in an open space and hopped down, pulling off her gloves to walk toward them on all fours. She chittered a word of greeting, one that was only answered by wide, frightened eyes that seemed to mirror her own.

 

 

IC: Eoron - Indomitable (New Atero Skies)

 

Eoron emerged a few minutes later in the Hangar again. He spoke to the crew for a moment, telling them to prepare the Gavel for takeoff.

 

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero Notice Board

 

Kaenis found her way to the board easily; whether it was the busy city or barren dunes, she had a knack for directions. What wasn't so easy was juggling the armloads and even tailloads of bags of food and other supplies. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea after all.

 

She tried to focus on what she came for, the notice board, but aside from the carefully ignored Tesara Market ad and the usual wanted posters and counsel notices, there wasn't much to catch her attention. She sighed and shuffled her bags one more time to get ready for the walk back to the Benevolence

 

 

OOC: Guess who's back Rakin and Viann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Tesara Marketplace)


 


Tekmo seems to at least be pretending to calm down. "I see."


 


He turns to the medic. "How bad is it?"


Edited by Toru Nui

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Jira - Tesara Marketplace.

 

"It's fine." Jira grunted, "We need to focus on-"

 

"Her arm is broken," the medic replied to Tekmo, before focusing on Jira, "So the only thing you need to focus on is resting up, and letting me treat you. Everyone else here can handle the cleanup."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...