On 2/14/2020 at 7:51 PM, Sir Keksalot said:

From the post: "We are at an epic point in time where the sand of time can shift and we can Recover the past. Shape the present. Change the future. 2000B2020. When everything align, great things will happen #14B2020"

So, would all of you who doubted this was Bionicle-related please stand up so I can slap you all? In other news, the color of these posts has officially shifted from blue to this sandy orange color--it has flipped to the other side of the color wheel. On the eve of Bionicle's 20th anniversary, Faber's about to do something big. That this is absolutely a Bionicle project and not just a successor raises so many questions, particularly regarding what he's even doing, but all I can say is, go Faber.

Recover the past. Recover G1.

This is either a signature or something evil.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Laval- Master of Energy said:

Another update:

He tagged this with #2020rebel, so I think this is less about the content of 3IO and more about RIG21 overall.

• Like 1

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

10 hours ago, Sir Keksalot said:

He tagged this with #2020rebel, so I think this is less about the content of 3IO and more about RIG21 overall.

If you look closely, you might just barely see Nuhvok-Kal, moving this giant slab of rock towards you. ;) :P jk

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

• 2 weeks later...

He's starting to tag every 14b2020 post with 2020rebel, so at this point I think it's safe to assume that whatever this Bionicle spiritual successor is, it may be a part of Rebel Nature. Either that or he just wants to keep promoting Rebel Nature at the same time as he keeps teasing 14b2020. Either way, with April 1st coming up, I'm excited to see what will happen that day, since the "14" clearly means April 1st, and it checks out since he first posted the 3IO teaser April 1st last year.

1 hour ago, TakadoxMusic said:

He just posted a video of him drawing the original Three Virtues logo in the sand. He doesn't tag Rebel Nature or Rebel2020 in this one, so I guess there is still a chance it could be its own thing separate from Rebel Nature.

"When elements align and timing is right, new stories will be told. You are the hero in these strange uncharted days of 2020 and never has Unity, duty and destiny been more relevant #14B2020 #mybiologicalchronicle"

So I guess everything tagged with both is something that applies to both and not just one. Tbh I can't see them being part of the same project; otherwise, why wouldn't have tagged all the 3IO posts with #Rebel2020 from the start?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Iron_Man5 said:

Well if our guess regarding his #14B2020 is correct, April 1st 2020 is next week, so it hopefully won't be much longer before we get some clarity :) 

I hope our guesses for the date are correct!  I’m excited to see what he’s got in store for us! :) :biorules:

Edited by Daler99
  • Like 1

~Daler

18 hours ago, Laval- Master of Energy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-H3l9AJs0x/

A cement block in the vague shape of a mask. This just keeps getting weirder...

#findthenextmask. He's letting people submit their own "mask" finds, probably to give people something to do to pass the time, and possibly tie in to something he's got going. As we all remember, in 2001 and later the goal was to collect multiple masks.

:hau::kakama::pakari::miru::kaukau::akaku:

:huna::komau::ruru::mahiki::rau::matatu:

Edited by Iron_Man5
  • Like 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

20 hours ago, Laval- Master of Energy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-H3l9AJs0x/

A cement block in the vague shape of a mask. This just keeps getting weirder...

Obviously, since he can't make a new Lego theme, he's going to make the pieces out of cement himself. Brilliant.

• Like 1

So the date was actually what 14B2020 meant. :P  BIONICLE on April 1st, 2020, at 20:20 C.E.T.  I can't wait to see what he's been up to.  I just hope he hasn't been leading us on for a whole year...

Edited by Daler99
  • Like 1

~Daler

1 hour ago, Daler99 said:

Uh....  That's a very good question... :???:  I have no clue why he put that in there.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow? ^_^

Maybe he compares the coronavirus to Makuta Teridax. It’s true because he used a virus to put Mata Nui to sleep. Lol.

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

18 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

Maybe he compares the coronavirus to Makuta Teridax. It’s true because he used a virus to put Mata Nui to sleep. Lol.

That's a possibility.  Another option is that he's using it as inspiration for whatever he's working on.  After all, he used the pills he had to take as an analogy for the Toa arriving in Canisters to fight off Makuta.

~Daler

Is Faber even allowed to use Bionicle at all? It's not like he owns the trademark or the building system. This looks like Faber trying to interest Bionicle fans in his Rebel Nature thing by incorporating more Bionicle elements to get more customers. 

3 minutes ago, 1womanarmy said:

Is Faber even allowed to use Bionicle at all? It's not like he owns the trademark or the building system. This looks like Faber trying to interest Bionicle fans in his Rebel Nature thing by incorporating more Bionicle elements to get more customers. 

I remember our friend, Kek, said that it is possible that Lego could be thinking about getting Bionicle back again. Faber noticed that and have been teasing it for a year. That’s my theory. Or, he is just writing a new Bionicle story, maybe a G3 story judging from the picture of the three-like “B” that he just posted.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

1 minute ago, Lenny7092 said:

Faber noticed that and have been teasing it for a year. That’s my theory. Or, he is just writing a new Bionicle story, maybe a G3 story judging from the picture of the three-like “B” that he just posted.

What I remember from Bionicle 2015 was that they kept it a big secret until a few months before they were ready to release the line. The NYC comic-con reveal was late 2014 and the 2015 thing was a Spring 2015 launch. If Lego was planning to release a new Bionicle, and involve Faber, they would put him under a non-disclosure agreement, and these images would be leaks. 

8 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

I remember our friend, Kek, said that it is possible that Lego could be thinking about getting Bionicle back again. Faber noticed that and have been teasing it for a year. That’s my theory. Or, he is just writing a new Bionicle story, maybe a G3 story judging from the picture of the three-like “B” that he just posted.

Faber said Lego's not involved in this project. It's possible that he just got the rights and agreed to pay some cheap royalties, but I can't really see that.

• Upvote 1

My current theories are its either going to be something like an art book (i.e. The Art of Bionicle by Christian Faber) for the line's 20th anniversary, a fan initiative (Faber and Fans make their own G3), or he just was Bionicle nostalgic and wanted to mess with it for a year before telling us all to just go watch Rebel Nature instead. 

If Lego was actually involved, I'd imagine it as a Lego House type display and not a new launch. We know Lego years ago contacted Faber to get some Bionicle stuff for the Lego House... maybe that is finally going to pay off and we are about to see a Bionicle museum of sorts? But since Faber has hinted Lego is not involved with this, then that seems unlikely. 

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

1 minute ago, jed1ndy said:

He's currently live-streaming on Instagram. It can only be viewed on the app.

Oh really?!  That’s cool.  I don’t have an account, so RIP me :P

What’s he saying?

Edited by Daler99
  • Like 1

~Daler

Ball joints are done for, as far as Bionicle and CCBS are concerned. No confirmation yet, coronavirus has delayed several meetings, but doors are open for Bionicle. There was something that has to do with storytelling exclusively. Possibly VR/AR/Mixed Reality based building. Major focus on the storytelling it sounds like. He seems to be under a NDA, but was allowed to say that there is something coming. This is Disney-Level secrecy!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AZBlue said:

Ball joints are done for, as far as Bionicle and CCBS are concerned. No confirmation yet, coronavirus has delayed several meetings, but doors are open for Bionicle. There was something that has to do with storytelling exclusively. Possibly VR/AR/Mixed Reality based building. Major focus on the storytelling it sounds like. He seems to be under a NDA, but was allowed to say that there is something coming. This is Disney-Level secrecy!

wait is Lego involved? what do you mean ball joints are done for? is CCBS no longer a thing?