• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pbzp D: Darksiderz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Biohazard12

Biohazard12
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 03:11 PM

Hey guys, today I'm gonna show you, my first PBZP, and possibly one of my best MOCs to date; I present to you:PBZP D!!!!Posted Image He asked for a tall, bulky, black and metru red figure, with gunmetal armor, a broadsword as a weapon, chains around the broadsword, right arm, and across the chest, and to use the Kanohi Sanok. Sorry about the bad quality, guys. I took these photos using my iPod touch, so they're not very good.Anyways, here are some more pics:FrontFront PoseFront No WeaponSideBackBack DetailSword detailGallery (when public)Will post new pics by request, so just ask, and I'll have it up the next day. So, DARKSIDERZ, whaddya think? I doubt that it's as good as the awesome PBZP you made me, but I think I did okay. Please post your thoughts on this, and, as always, C&C are always welcome. See ya!

Edited by Biohazard12, Jan 04 2012 - 03:22 PM.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!
completed: 1
in progress: 0

pending: 1
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

#2 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 549 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 04:24 PM

Whoa! Okay. Let me criticize every bit on its own...The torso is by far the best thing about this MOC, I really love it. The way the chain is placed is also cool.The upper arms are awesome too, but the lower arms are a bit too long and, well, weird. They seem a bit gappy. Moreover, the hands are a tad too small for the general look of the MOC. The legs are also fine, and they are bulky enough to go with the overall look. But honestly, I don't really like the sword. I'd expected a much shorter grip because this one actually looks like a spear.So I'll give you the overall opinion of the MOC:Torso: 9.5/10Arms: 7.25/10Legs:8.25/10Weapon: 6.75/10Mean: 7.8/10, mainly because of the weapon and lower arms.Nice job, and thanks!:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#3 Offline Biohazard12

Biohazard12
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 10:05 PM

Yea... One thing you forgot to mention was that you also asked for a hooded cape, but I completely forgot about it. Also, I don't know if I would've been able to find it anyway; the Vezon cape was probably buried in my attic anyways. Thank you for the criticism, I will most likely use it to make a revamped version.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!
completed: 1
in progress: 0

pending: 1
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

#4 Offline Eragon3443

Eragon3443
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2012 - 08:53 PM

You fit his descri[tion ectremely well. The color scheme could probably mesh a bit better, but he still looks great!
Posted Image
Feel free to friend me!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users