• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pbzp D: Darksiderz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Biohazard12

Biohazard12
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 17-November 10
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 03:11 PM

Hey guys, today I'm gonna show you, my first PBZP, and possibly one of my best MOCs to date; I present to you:PBZP D!!!!Posted Image He asked for a tall, bulky, black and metru red figure, with gunmetal armor, a broadsword as a weapon, chains around the broadsword, right arm, and across the chest, and to use the Kanohi Sanok. Sorry about the bad quality, guys. I took these photos using my iPod touch, so they're not very good.Anyways, here are some more pics:FrontFront PoseFront No WeaponSideBackBack DetailSword detailGallery (when public)Will post new pics by request, so just ask, and I'll have it up the next day. So, DARKSIDERZ, whaddya think? I doubt that it's as good as the awesome PBZP you made me, but I think I did okay. Please post your thoughts on this, and, as always, C&C are always welcome. See ya!

Edited by Biohazard12, Jan 04 2012 - 03:22 PM.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!
completed: 1
in progress: 0

pending: 1
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

#2 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 13-February 09
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 04:24 PM

Whoa! Okay. Let me criticize every bit on its own...The torso is by far the best thing about this MOC, I really love it. The way the chain is placed is also cool.The upper arms are awesome too, but the lower arms are a bit too long and, well, weird. They seem a bit gappy. Moreover, the hands are a tad too small for the general look of the MOC. The legs are also fine, and they are bulky enough to go with the overall look. But honestly, I don't really like the sword. I'd expected a much shorter grip because this one actually looks like a spear.So I'll give you the overall opinion of the MOC:Torso: 9.5/10Arms: 7.25/10Legs:8.25/10Weapon: 6.75/10Mean: 7.8/10, mainly because of the weapon and lower arms.Nice job, and thanks!:tohu:

#3 Offline Biohazard12

Biohazard12
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 17-November 10
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 10:05 PM

Yea... One thing you forgot to mention was that you also asked for a hooded cape, but I completely forgot about it. Also, I don't know if I would've been able to find it anyway; the Vezon cape was probably buried in my attic anyways. Thank you for the criticism, I will most likely use it to make a revamped version.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!
completed: 1
in progress: 0

pending: 1
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

#4 Offline Eragon3443

Eragon3443
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 31-December 11
  • 373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2012 - 08:53 PM

You fit his descri[tion ectremely well. The color scheme could probably mesh a bit better, but he still looks great!
Posted Image
Feel free to friend me!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users