Pbzp D: Darksiderz

Hey guys, today I'm gonna show you, my first PBZP, and possibly one of my best MOCs to date; I present to you:PBZP D!!!!001.jpg He asked for a tall, bulky, black and metru red figure, with gunmetal armor, a broadsword as a weapon, chains around the broadsword, right arm, and across the chest, and to use the Kanohi Sanok. Sorry about the bad quality, guys. I took these photos using my iPod touch, so they're not very good.Anyways, here are some more pics:FrontFront PoseFront No WeaponSideBackBack DetailSword detailGallery (when public)Will post new pics by request, so just ask, and I'll have it up the next day. So, DARKSIDERZ, whaddya think? I doubt that it's as good as the awesome PBZP you made me, but I think I did okay. Please post your thoughts on this, and, as always, C&C are always welcome. See ya!

Edited by Biohazard12

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!

completed: 1

in progress: 0

pending: 1

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Whoa! Okay. Let me criticize every bit on its own...The torso is by far the best thing about this MOC, I really love it. The way the chain is placed is also cool.The upper arms are awesome too, but the lower arms are a bit too long and, well, weird. They seem a bit gappy. Moreover, the hands are a tad too small for the general look of the MOC. The legs are also fine, and they are bulky enough to go with the overall look. But honestly, I don't really like the sword. I'd expected a much shorter grip because this one actually looks like a spear.So I'll give you the overall opinion of the MOC:Torso: 9.5/10Arms: 7.25/10Legs:8.25/10Weapon: 6.75/10Mean: 7.8/10, mainly because of the weapon and lower arms.Nice job, and thanks!:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Yea... One thing you forgot to mention was that you also asked for a hooded cape, but I completely forgot about it. Also, I don't know if I would've been able to find it anyway; the Vezon cape was probably buried in my attic anyways. Thank you for the criticism, I will most likely use it to make a revamped version.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!

completed: 1

in progress: 0

pending: 1

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

• 3 weeks later...