Today I Completed My Krana Collection

Master Inika

Regular Krana!

Krana-Kal!

Inactive Krana!

All of them together!

I got the Purple Krana Ja with my most recent Bricklink order yesterday, and that was the last one I needed. For me, since my first set ever was Tahnok-Kal, and I remember looking at the back of the instructions being taken away by how many Krana there were to collect (then learning about the others), this is a big thing for me, and I wanted to share it with you all.

Does anyone else have a complete Krana collection? If so, how long did it take you? If not, how close are you, and do you intend on ever getting them all?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Nice collection! Congratulations on completing it!

I know I finished my collection a couple of years ago and even built a stand for it... but I can't find any pictures I took and it's since been parted out. I think I had collected maybe a third or fourth of the krana just in the days of buying the random packs, but the only color I fully filled out was red. Once I completed my original Kanohi collection via Bricklink, I started on the krana, and it was much easier since they're generally cheaper and less coveted than the masks, but a few of them didn't pop up online for a while. (I want to say the tan Su was tough to track down; there was a purple one near the end as well.)

There's also the issue that there were two different shades of purple used, and one was slightly lighter or something, but I didn't bother getting a full set of both since the difference was slight.

Are you planning to build up a display for them? They can kind of fit in an anti-stud but the connection was always loose for me; I assume you could probably get a more secure connection by using the original Mata heads, but you'd need quite a bit of those to fill out all the krana.

:music:

Great work! I have a few scattered Krana, but my Krana-Kal collection is near complete. One bricklink store has 1000s of Kal in stock in 5/6 colours. For some reason they don't have any pearl dark grey ones so I still need a few more of those. That being said I haven't actually bought any in about a year because I spent all of my money on PS4 stuff because Spider-Man called to me. Still though, your Krana collection is very impressive, you must be very proud!

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

There's also the issue that there were two different shades of purple used, and one was slightly lighter or something, but I didn't bother getting a full set of both since the difference was slight.

Are you planning to build up a display for them? They can kind of fit in an anti-stud but the connection was always loose for me; I assume you could probably get a more secure connection by using the original Mata heads, but you'd need quite a bit of those to fill out all the krana.

:music:

I haven't noticed any difference in the purple Krana. As for a stand, I have considered making one using the Mata heads, but like you said, it would take way more heads than I have. (I imagined my stand having brain stalks as well. It would look really cool, but make it even more cost-prohibitive.) Right now I keep all my collectibles in little bags in a drawer.

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!