Dark Haze: An Exo-Force Combiner (Ldd)

So I was viewing the building instructions for Dark Panther, and was inspired to build a combiner using only its pieces alongside Storm Lasher's. I was faced with a problem, though; I thought I'd lost so many pieces out of both sets that searching in my Lego box for the necessary parts would take too much time. So I resolved the problem by starting my computer and accessing LDD, hence embarking on an awesome building expedition that lasted two days.First off I was faced with the laborious task of importing every single piece from Lego Extended onto the display as if I was working with those pieces. I then had to specify the quotas and limits so that the MOC would be built out of pieces from both sets only. The agonizing three-hour process went well, and eventually I started building. This is what I came up with.lddscreenshot9.pngIf you download the file, you will find that the build comprises of almost 500 pieces. This was a very exhaustive project that I want you guys to review. Link to the LDD file Here.Comments and Criticism greatly appreciated.:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 2 weeks later...

Why, thank you! And you know what? I didn't use to know how to build scrap with it! But training pays off. What I like about LDD is the wide array of pieces you can build with, coupled with the unlimited choice of possible piece colors. If only I can order anything I build :/

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Why, thank you! And you know what? I didn't use to know how to build scrap with it! But training pays off. What I like about LDD is the wide array of pieces you can build with, coupled with the unlimited choice of possible piece colors. If only I can order anything I build :/

Yeah, downside is LDD's price. I find it easier to build with my hands, but most times i don't have the pieces zI need. maybe if I combined the two.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Well, now that DesignByMe is gone, if you intend to keep using LDD it's going to be just virtual from now on :/:tohu: