If you can change Hero Factory, what it would be?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) You know, Hero Factory is known for having a “TV show” as the main medium that tells the story, and the TV show is actually a bunch of 22-minute episodes that act like specials that decreased by number every year until 2014 when it ended. Plus, there are five Secret Missions chapter books, which went from 2012 to 2013, some online games, which are pretty cool, and a song by Cryoshell for Breakout. Well, I wish here are more stuff. Plus, HF kept making some mistakes and missing some things. Not too satisfying. I tell you what. If I could change HF, it would be like this:

1. Make the TV show act like a real TV show, like Ninjago. I mean, have each season be based on one of the storylines and have at least 10-13 22-minute episodes. More screen time for some important characters would be nice, too.

2. Give more character development on the characters (well, the heroes are good, though some need to be worked on). I mean, the villains are just video game enemies and bosses to be defeated and never fully came back to be threats again. I would like to see that Von Nebula is the one responsible for the Breakout and using the plans to create a Villain Factory. The Galactic Conspiracy should either be excluded or be made significant. I also don’t know why that new rookie Hero and his villainous foe in Breakout were there when they have no story significance. Seriously. How things in HF’s story is weird. There are a lot of unresolved stuff, including those silly cliffhangers in Brain Attack and Invasion From Below, and the story hasn’t been finished before the theme ended. I would very strongly suggest these to be resolved and finished, respectively, and make the them go a little longer to accommodate that. Plus, have the Heroes make peace with the Jumpers from Invasion of Below instead of killing them.

3. I would love to have a water theme, ice theme, underground theme, and sky theme before the events of Breakout. We have Ordeal of Fire and Savage Planet (Jungle) in 2011, but these themes could be interesting. I would imagine them to be half-of-year-long themes with six of the Heroes each. Ordeal of Fire had Furno, Stormer, Surge, Breez, Nex, and Evo (2.0) and Savage Planet had Furno, Stormer, Rocka, Nex, Bulk, and Stringer (3.0), so these new themes of mine would go like this: First arrangement: Stormer, Furno, Rocka, Evo, Surge, and Breez (4.0), Second arrangement: Stormer, Furno, Rocka, Nex, Evo, and Bulk (5.0). Plus, other arrangements. You get the math here.

4. Have Vapor, Core Hunter, XT4, and Thornraxx appear in the TV show. I mean, seriously. Why leave them out? That’s annoying. Plus, have Bulk, Breez, and Nex appear in the TV show with their Breakout forms.

5. Make the characters in the TV show look more like the sets. I mean, Rotor having silver shoulder armor, like in the prototype version of his set? Seriously. Have the characters in 2011 have five fingers instead of four.

6. Give the characters in the Invasion From Below arc five characters instead of four. It’s a silly downgrade.

7. Have Stringer and Nex appear in Brain Attack and Invasion From Below. I mean, they’re absent. What’s up with that? No one wants to be chopped liver, you know. Plus, give them their own Brain Attack monsters and IFB mechs.

8. Fix the designs on the sets. Give some of the sets hands because they don’t have hands. Give Breakout Nex a second pair of cuffs, so he can capture XT4 completely. I could say that about Stormer when he fights against Speeda Demon. Make some of the sets’ arm look less weird. They look bent. Give Rotor and Vapor eye holes. Make Jawblade’s and Core Hunter’s wrists able to be cuffed. I mean, they’re so chunky that it’s hard to cuff them.

9. Fix the color schemes on the sets. There’s a lot of lime green. The silver on Breez is placed weirdly. I mean, Breez having a silver helmet? Not a good choice of color. Stringer needs to make up his mind with his secondary colors. Lol.

10. I don’t know why Brain Attack and Invasion From Below happened when there is a villain (probably Von Nebula) making a Villain Factory, so I would suggest have the Villain Factory be dealt before the events of those two arcs happen (where I would put Brain Attack in between).

11. Have Voltix and Core Hunter and all other escaped villains be recaptured, so they wouldn’t cause trouble more.

12. Have that live-action HF movie happen already. The Hollywood Reporter mentioned this back in April 2012 where Universal Studios is planning to get the right for it, but they haven’t done anything since. I wouldn’t trust Universal on anything, neither on Sony. I would trust Disney or Warner Bros. for this. Plus, put humans and the planet Earth there if that were to happen. I mean, it’s live-action.

13. Do a crossover with Bionicle and perhaps other constraction themes with original stories (Slizers/Throwbots and RoboRiders) to do a shared universe story (like the Marvel Cinematic Universe). I mean, they’re similar (and a friend of mine did say something like “Stormer is my favorite Bionicle character”, which is hilariously wrong. Lol.). I would like to think that Velika from Bionicle 2001-2010 actually would team up with the HF and Bionicle villains to try to take over the universe to bring order of his own way to it. I also like to think that the Great Beings from Bionicle 2001-2010 have created Mr. Makuro while Spherus Magna from Bionicle 2001-2010 was destroyed. It would make things much more interesting if that were to happen.

14. Make HF’s sets less expensive.

15. Have HF be promoted more. Those commercials and a bunch of other stuff made some things and sets under-promoted. Seriously. It’s like ignoring them.

16. Make the Invasion From Below episode be much more like the past episodes before it. I mean, it got cheap in quality, and it used voice actors that we don’t know.

17. Either re-continue HF and/or do a G2 (I would recommend finish G1 the most before G2).

So, there. Man, what a mess that HF have made. It would be nice if my ideas have happened to make HF much better, like Bionicle. Seriously. What about you guys?

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I would keep the jumper-beasts from getting dropped into the acid pool in their cave (2014).

Stringer should have been blue the whole time (not yellow). He should also have appeared in Brain Attack/ Invasion from Below (along with Nex).

Alpha 1 should go to base of the guy who unleased the Brains and try to catch him. It would be interesting if it were on a water planet.

P.S. Why are you so determined to have humans involved?

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

I would keep the jumper-beasts from getting dropped into the acid pool in their cave (2014).

Stringer should have been blue the whole time (not yellow). He should also have appeared in Brain Attack/ Invasion from Below (along with Nex).

Alpha 1 should go to base of the guy who unleased the Brains and try to catch him. It would be interesting if it were on a water planet.

Eh, well, it’s like Transformers Cybertron video games in the early 2010s where the Transformers’ stories of their war on their planet was told before they came to Earth and meet humans. We basically learn facts about the Transformers before they get out often. It’s a fancy way of doing introduction. For the human, I like things to be more humans. Popular franchises are super-successful with that idea. Tell that to the Transformers movies. Lol. But, seriously.:)

It’s something new that I would like Lego to try when they bring back Bionicle or HF. I’m also determined to have a shared universe, too. It’s just that Bionicle and Hero Factory need to get out often after we learn basic things about them. It’s called expanding their universe(s). Plus, they can keep the classic stuff along the way because they’re what they are importantly, and the human thing would spice things up, rather than just CCBS. Just saying my ideas. Plus, I feel that Bionicle and Hero Factory could have potential for greater stuff. I mean, look at Ninjago.:)

Eh, well, it’s like Transformers Cybertron video games in the early 2010s where the Transformers’ stories of their war on their planet was told before they came to Earth and meet humans. We basically learn facts about the Transformers before they get out often. It’s a fancy way of doing introduction. For the human, I like things to be more humans. Popular franchises are super-successful with that idea. Tell that to the Transformers movies. Lol. But, seriously.:)

It’s something new that I would like Lego to try when they bring back Bionicle or HF. I’m also determined to have a shared universe, too. It’s just that Bionicle and Hero Factory need to get out often after we learn basic things about them. It’s called expanding their universe(s). Plus, they can keep the classic stuff along the way because they’re what they are importantly, and the human thing would spice things up, rather than just CCBS. Just saying my ideas. Plus, I feel that Bionicle and Hero Factory could have potential for greater stuff. I mean, look at Ninjago.:)

The Transformers were designed to interact with humans on Earth, and their stories and toys reflect this. Their entire theme is "Robots in Disguise." Their story was made for Earth, and as you said, was merely a fancy way of introduction. Hero Factory, and Bionicle, were designed as separate universes. "Getting out often" for both of these Lego themes would mean new planets, islands, or possibly another Lego theme.

Hero Factory, though, has already interacted with humans via phone calls and podcasts, so it might be a possible plot point... for Hero Factory.

I concede defeat.

Edited by Downfall

:smilematoro:

Eh, well, it’s like Transformers Cybertron video games in the early 2010s where the Transformers’ stories of their war on their planet was told before they came to Earth and meet humans. We basically learn facts about the Transformers before they get out often. It’s a fancy way of doing introduction. For the human, I like things to be more humans. Popular franchises are super-successful with that idea. Tell that to the Transformers movies. Lol. But, seriously. :)

It’s something new that I would like Lego to try when they bring back Bionicle or HF. I’m also determined to have a shared universe, too. It’s just that Bionicle and Hero Factory need to get out often after we learn basic things about them. It’s called expanding their universe(s). Plus, they can keep the classic stuff along the way because they’re what they are importantly, and the human thing would spice things up, rather than just CCBS. Just saying my ideas. Plus, I feel that Bionicle and Hero Factory could have potential for greater stuff. I mean, look at Ninjago. :)

The Transformers were designed to interact with humans on Earth, and their stories and toys reflect this. Their entire theme is "Robots in Disguise." Their story was made for Earth, and as you said, was merely a fancy way of introduction. Hero Factory, and Bionicle, were designed as separate universes. "Getting out often" for both of these Lego themes would mean new planets, islands, or possibly another Lego theme.

Hero Factory, though, has already interacted with humans via phone calls and podcasts, so it might be a possible plot point... for Hero Factory.

I concede defeat.

NEVER CONCEDE! That was just in advertisements for the toys. The interactions never became part of canon!

(I didn't mean to sound like I was angry about this)

Edited by Laval Master of Energy
  • Upvote 1
RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

Eh, well, it’s like Transformers Cybertron video games in the early 2010s where the Transformers’ stories of their war on their planet was told before they came to Earth and meet humans. We basically learn facts about the Transformers before they get out often. It’s a fancy way of doing introduction. For the human, I like things to be more humans. Popular franchises are super-successful with that idea. Tell that to the Transformers movies. Lol. But, seriously. :)

It’s something new that I would like Lego to try when they bring back Bionicle or HF. I’m also determined to have a shared universe, too. It’s just that Bionicle and Hero Factory need to get out often after we learn basic things about them. It’s called expanding their universe(s). Plus, they can keep the classic stuff along the way because they’re what they are importantly, and the human thing would spice things up, rather than just CCBS. Just saying my ideas. Plus, I feel that Bionicle and Hero Factory could have potential for greater stuff. I mean, look at Ninjago. :)

I concede defeat.

NEVER CONCEDE! That was just in advertisements for the toys. The interactions never became part of canon!

(I didn't mean to sound like I was angry about this)

I hold no issue. The reference to my concession in bold made the tone of the post different.

Huh. I didn't know that the podcast and phone calls weren't canon. Thank you.

Edited by Downfall

:smilematoro:

• 1 month later...

I just checked, and apparently the podcast actually was.

Well, the podcast is a silly counterpart to a traditional Bionicle story serial. They do say extra silly stuff. They never continued after months. Bummer.

Anyway, I still would like to think that Von Nebula had hired Black Phantom and Voltix somehow to get the Hero Factory plans and then hired that dude with the Brain Factory to hold the Hero Factory off, so he can create the Villain Factory that uses Anti-Quaza, the substance that Black Phantom had, as a power source. I wish the heroes would have interrogated BP and Voltix about Von Nebula’s plans. Seriously. It should be their top priority of they are to fight against an evil army.