• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

New Faber Teaser

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,517 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2019 - 08:32 PM

The man just doesn't show any signs of stopping. Another post on Christian Faber's Instagram continues to tease a possible gen-three Bionicle with the message, "First came the #mythology. Then the struggle for survival in the middle ages and thereafter the age of discovery when present meets future. Is 3 going to B? When hindsight shifts to foresight. Mind of machines #nexttomachines #14b2020" What does it all mean? We'd love to hear your theories in the Talkback!

View the full article

#2 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Claws out!

• 01-February 08
  • 6,996 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 19 2019 - 09:14 PM

The longer this goes on without actually saying "bionicle" the less inclined I am to think it's BIONICLE related.

OpAXNpl.jpg

#3 Offline Laval Master of Energy

Laval Master of Energy
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 19-January 19
  • 268 posts

Posted Apr 20 2019 - 08:49 AM

The longer this goes on without actually saying "bionicle" the less inclined I am to think it's BIONICLE related.

Yes.

For Chima!

Corpus Rahkshi: Explota
Skyrise Ascent: Akkitu

#4 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 07-October 07
  • 5,349 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2019 - 09:09 AM

Yes.

Yes, but I don't think that's necessarily bad. Maybe a spiritual successor would be a better route than a hard G3. BIONICLE by any other name would be just as cool?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama
‚Äč
nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

#5 Online TheZOMBIEJ

TheZOMBIEJ
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 03-February 14
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2019 - 01:35 PM

Bionicle better come back! if this ends up not being Bionicle i'll cut myself! Bionicle means a lot to me! i trust Faber! 

#6 Offline Taria Pakari

Taria Pakari
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 16-September 09
  • 3,955 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2019 - 02:46 PM

Bionicle better come back! if this ends up not being Bionicle i'll cut myself! Bionicle means a lot to me! i trust Faber! 

Dude, what the heck.

Edited by Taria Pakari, Apr 20 2019 - 02:46 PM.

B4dQI4x.png

#7 Offline TakadoxMusic

TakadoxMusic
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 01-July 18
  • 12 posts

Posted Apr 27 2019 - 07:10 PM

Way too early in my opinion for an attempt at a G3. If Lego is going to bring back Bionicle again in the future, they should at least wait until the mid to late 2020s to try again. Gotta give things time to heal first before just jumping straight into the action again. A spiritual successor not branded as Bionicle would be more appropriate. They already did that with Hero Factory and it was much more successful than Bionicle G2. I think they should've actually continued Hero Factory for the rest of the decade instead of going straight into G2 in 2015, because even that was too early. Of course, Bionicle G1 has a certain magic to it that can't be fully replicated, so at this point it wouldn't be much of a surprise to me if this was really a hard G3.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users