Jan-Feb LEGO Magazine Arriving

What better way to start the new year off than by browsing through a new issue of the LEGO Magazine. The January / February issue includes content on the new Superheroes theme, Ninjago, Hero Factory, Star Wars, Dino, and the Master Builder Academy. So if you get the magazine, keep an eye out for it in your mailbox.

View the full article

The magazine has listed four battles of hero factory. Which are 1. Evo V.s. Toxic Reapa, 2.Rocka V.s. Phantom 3. Splitface V.s. Surge, and 4. Furno V.s. Jawblade. Interesting to see no breez for the battles, is she still battling someone in this time for hero factory?

Eh, nothing new. HF must be on it's last legs, because they made less figures this year.

What do you mean? There are ten sets this wave, just like there were in the first half of 2011. The only difference is that it's now five heroes and five villains rather than six heroes and four villains. The magazine, I should mention, doesn't include two of the sets, Breez and Thornraxx, whose release has for some reason been held back in the United States.Anyway, got mine in yesterday. There is a lot of fun stuff in there, such as the front-page fold-open Ninjago feature, the amusing LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes comic, and the two-page Hero Factory comic. That two-page comic is a bit corny at times, but it's still decent and Rocka's lines, while corny, are perfectly in-character.The two-page Hero Factory featurette in the back is interesting, though unfortunately it doesn't have any new information, any particularly outstanding character images, or even a clubcode. There is a clubcode in the two-page comic, but I believe its reward is a PDF and I'm avoiding those for the time being, so it will have to wait.The one-page feature on the new Ninjago spinners shows some spinner accessories we haven't seen before, such as kunai that attach to the bottom of the spinners (and have handles so they can be used as normal minifigure weapons as well) and snakes that attach similarly. The two-page feature on the Ninja, Hypnobrai, and Fangpyre reveals one Hypnobrai warrior, Mezmo, who hadn't been seen previously. He does not come in the set listed under his name (9444), so perhaps he's in a summer set. One last piece of news for Ninjago fans is that the LEGO Club website's Inside Scoop section will be featuring monthly blog entries by everyone's favorite bratty little wannabe villain, Lloyd Garmadon. I definitely look forward to these!The Cool Creations page is entirely occupied by the winners of the LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Building Challenge, and they range from awkward-but-creative to brilliantly designed. The Grand Prize Winner, Scott Bearchell's Flying Dutchman MOC, is entirely deserving of that prize.Overall, lots of reasons to be happy that I renewed my subscription to LEGO Club Magazine!

The magazine has listed four battles of hero factory. Which are 1. Evo V.s. Toxic Reapa, 2.Rocka V.s. Phantom 3. Splitface V.s. Surge, and 4. Furno V.s. Jawblade. Interesting to see no breez for the battles, is she still battling someone in this time for hero factory?

She is battling Thornraxx. I guess her absence is related to the delayed release of her and Thornraxx in the US.

My copy came in the mail a few days ago. That green ninja cover is intriguing...I wonder who it is.

I could tell you, but I don´t want to spoil it. :P It´s leaked information anyway, although I kind of suspected it even before the confirmation.

Eh, nothing new. HF must be on it's last legs, because they made less figures this year.

Absolutely not. HERO Factory is selling very well, and anyway, they have made just as many figures for this winter wave as for the last one. Not that the number of figures is too much of a hint at how set sales are going anyway.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

She is battling Thornraxx. I guess her absence is related to the delayed release of her and Thornraxx in the US.~Gata. ;)
Wait, what?! Darnit, LEGO, I hate it when you do that!

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

She is battling Thornraxx. I guess her absence is related to the delayed release of her and Thornraxx in the US.~Gata. ;)
Wait, what?! Darnit, LEGO, I hate it when you do that!
The thing is, nobody knows why they are being held off, especially since they have been available in Europe along with the others since mid-December. Contrary to what LEGO Customer Service said, they haven´t been added to the LEGO Shop on January 1st either. It´s really puzzling. Who knows if they are going to be held off until summer...

I can't seem to find the "Lloyd Garmadon's Blog" advertised in the magazine. Can someone give me a link?

It´s probably not available yet, but I am sure it will be added soon. Looking forward to it! :rolleyes:~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I hope Breez and Thornraxx are released soon in the U.S. :begging: They're my favorite pair!Anyway, I have scans of the Hero Factory content from this magazine, as well as a direct link to part 2 of the comic (in PDF format) on LEGO.com.Each scanned image is under 500 KB, but the PDF file is over 2 MB.Comic Page 1Comic Page 2Comic Part 2 (PDF from LEGO.com)Advertisement Page 1Advertisement Page 2-Toa Of Justice

LDD American Flag--------------LDD Tinker Bell
american_flag.jpg_thumb.jpg----------tinker_bell_sig.png

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

Got mine a few days ago,i find it cool,except the HF comic,which the other ones had SO much detail,but this one is kinda bad.Also,breez and thornaxx weren't in the magazine.The opening front cover was cool,too.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!