LEGO Shares Info on the Future of Ninjago

Alyssa Harrington from LEGO recently shared a message for Ninjago fans on the LEGO Ambassador Network. Coming straight from the Ninjago team, it talks about the upcoming season of the TV show and the direction the story is taking. This isn't just a one-way street though: if you have any questions about what we're sharing, post them in the Talkback topic, where we'll collect them and pass them back to LEGO to potentially be answered. So let's jump up, kick back, whip around and spin our way into the future of this popular LEGO theme!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I’m interesting in learning about all sixteen realms.:)

Anyway, 11-minute episodes? What’s up with Cartoon Network with that short of minutes in their shows lately? Usually, epic shows like Ben 10 and Generator Rex, used to have 22-minute episodes, and silly shows like “Ed, Edd, and Eddy” and The Powerpuff Girls follows the same way, but each of most episodes are divided into two 11-minute-segments as an usual thing while the 22-minutes are used for special occasions. That’s in the last decade. Good old times.

Right now, TV shows have 11-minute episodes, which is like segments, but they are independent episodes. Weird. If Ninjago will end up like this, then it would like Steven Universe, as it could be boring when waiting for something to happen in a long time. I mean, seriously. I always wanted to see Crystal Gems defeat the Diamonds, who were the main antagonists of the show.

Well, it’s cool that we will have 30 episodes in this season, though.:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)