Strangest BZPower topics

Throughout this sites long history there have probably been many odd topics and bizarre storyline theories. So in your opinion what has been the strangest most bizarre topics ever created on this site. For me it would be a topic that discussed Bionicle being real in a parallel dimension and that the Illuminati is aware of its existence. 

I think weirdest stuff has always been just outside the rules. There's stuff that's just blatantly spam, but then there used to be things like "What would you do if Teridax came to your house and knocked on your door?". Those kinds of topics have gone away ever since the new forums, I guess due the rules, restructuring of the forums, and just the fanbase getting older.

But if I had to pick something that's actually allowed within the rules, I guess I'd go with the definitive "whos your bionicle wife" thread from 2017.

Fairly recently someone made a whole mystery guessing game about the supposed prototype they had "collected". It turned out pretty quick that they had just used some stock footage from a behind the scenes lego video and did not own the prototpye. It was quite the farce:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/26711-i-got-a-mysterious-bionicle/

There was also that time I thought I had realised something disturbing about Jaller's death:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/26542-something-weird-i-noticed/

Edited by CommanderKumo

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

Secret Stomach Message is an obligatory response.

...Do I even want to know what that thread was? Because all I can think of is something that starts with "v" and probably shouldn't be discussed where kids might see it.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

...Do I even want to know what that thread was? Because all I can think of is something that starts with "v" and probably shouldn't be discussed where kids might see it.

Basically, some guy went to the Q&A sub-forum and posted this gem:

brakelatabasaasta feed me :wacko:

As you would expect, within minutes the topic was closed and the user was banned. 

(I wish I could say I remembered the message by memory, but I got it from SPIRIT)

Edited by JAG18
  • Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Basically, some guy went to the Q&A sub-forum and posted this gem:

brakelatabasaasta feed me :wacko:

As you would expect, within minutes the topic was closed and the user was banned. 

(I wish I could say I remembered the message by memory, but I got it from SPIRIT)

...That's surprisingly less degenerate than what I was expecting. The internet has corrupted me, it seems.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

Then, also in 2006, there was the guy trying to rip people off by “selling” them “MoLis.” He started a topic saying he found a bunch of Ignika (the golden horned variant seen in BH and VNOLG) being given out at his local hobby shop. He made the mistake of eventually posting a photo, which was obviously two masks glued together (you could see blobs if glue leaking out from the seams) and spraypainted gold. There were also no horns, which he explained as “I had to break them off to fit them in the photo” or something.

Oh, and this:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/12744-how-can-kapura-fart-if-he-doesnt-have-a-butt/

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Quoting myself to complement it with this companion topic:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/14330-can-skakdi-poop/

Oh, and it’s really too bad BZPower’s archives were lost. I’m pretty sure I found the Moli topic I mentioned listed on a Wayback Machine version of the old Bionicle Promotions forum index, but the topic itself wasn’t archived.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water