LEGO Releases Information on Summer City Space Sets

2019_LEGO_City_Space_Announce_teaser.jpg

We first got word of a new LEGO City Space subtheme back in February during the Nuremberg Toy Fair, but no pictures were allowed to be taken at that time. Since then, we've had to deal with leaks here and there, but today LEGO is finally providing us with high resolution images and set descriptions. While the models aren't based on actual spaceships and equipment, they're definitely heavily inspired by projects being developed to return us to the moon and bring us to Mars. Read on to see how LEGO sees to future of space exploration going!

View the full article

Pretty cool! The satellite polybag is perhaps the best they've ever done at that scale, and the figure in the sterile lab clothing looks awesomely accurate!

I can't be the only one thinking this, but...that cover picture is pretty hardcore for something LEGO. 

That poor alien :(

• Upvote 1

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

These look like some neat sets. I think I'm most interested in the Mars Research Shuttle and the Lunar Space Station. Been a while since I last got any space themed Lego sets (not counting the Saturn V rocket), so this looks like a good opportunity for me.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.