Huge 2001-2010 Collection Sell Off

Corey17

UPDATED with availability! I was able to move most of my collection over the summer before my Fall season was off the charts busy, so I've come back to wrap up selling off this collection. Let me know if you are interested!

Hello to the BZPower community!

Back when Bionicle was being released, I was active on this site, and in the time since, let my large Bionicle collection collect dust while the next stages of life washed over me. I’m now looking to sell off my rather large collection, and am looking for buyers in this community!

Below is a list of every set I have for sale. Any major defects will be noted along with the set. Several sets suffer from missing parts, broken parts (especially 2007-2009), and missing instructions. No sets include their original packaging. Most sets do have their instructions, however.

These sets, especially the 2001-2005 years, are well loved as I played with them in my youth. Sometimes that wear shows with loose joints and connections, other times with missing pieces. The 2006-2010 sets were used for more display than play, and as such are in better condition on average. Minus the copious amount of fractures that plague the 2008-2009 sets. In those sets, I will list the number of “simple fractures.” By “simple fracture,” I mean a hairline crack in the highest point of the socket of a ball-and-socket joint. These fractures are small, and do not inhibit the ability of the joint to stay together or move. Any more severe fracture is noted specially.

I am willing to sell sets on an individual basis, but obviously lots are easier for me. Just let me know what you’re interested in. If you’re buying a lot, I am also willing to cut a better deal than the prices I have listed below.

To determine the prices listed below, I took the average price according to BrickLink, took off a percentage as a baseline for their well-loved state, and took off extra for any sets with notable defects. If you think I have an unfair price listed for a set you would like, feel free to make a fair offer.

I am based in Denver, CO, and would prefer to keep shipments to the USA. If you live out of country and are interested, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. I expect the buyer to pay shipping expenses.

Here is a link to an album with images of every set I am selling: https://imgur.com/gallery/8vNFd2D

Thank you for your interest, and I hope you can find something you are interested in on this huge sale!

Sets for sale:
2004 Sets
Toa Metru: 
8602 Nokama $4
8615 Bordakh $3
8619 Keerakh $3

2005 sets:
8736 Toa Hordika Vakama $3
8738 Toa Hordika Whenua $3: Missing both knee guards
8740 Toa Hordika Matau $3

2006 Sets:
8734 Brutaka $45

2007 Sets:
8923 Hydraxon $35: Missing 1 small silver claw

2008 Sets:
8685 Toa Kopaka $5: 5 simple fracture
8688 Toa Gali $5
8690 Toa Onua $5: 1 simple fracture

2009 Sets:
8975 Berix $2
8976 Metus $2

2010 sets
Bionicle STARS: $5 for set of 3
7117 Gresh $2
7136 Skrall $2
7137 Piraka $2
Edited by Corey17
  • Upvote 3

If possible, I'm leaning on some of the Toa Metru. I'll have to think it over a bit. I'd be interested in a lot more, but I'm a bit limited at the moment.

Shadowbionics: Let me know ASAP if you want me to hold the Toa Metru for you - otherwise itll be first come first serve.

Bfritz: are you interested in the Lhikan with the 2 off color pieces that's a bit cheaper, or the complete one? In thinking 50-55 range for that lot.

• Upvote 1

Bfritz: are you interested in the Lhikan with the 2 off color pieces that's a bit cheaper, or the complete one? In thinking 50-55 range for that lot.

Complete would be perfect. I'm in Tulsa OK, is that the shipped price?

In addition, I might also be interested in Cahdok/Gahdok. How do you feel about $110 shipped for those plus the other 5?

Shadowbionics: Let me know ASAP if you want me to hold the Toa Metru for you - otherwise itll be first come first serve.

I'm leaning mostly on Nuju and Whenua. Possibly Onewa, but more likely those two. My only question would be on how much the shipping will be

I'm leaning mostly on Nuju and Whenua. Possibly Onewa, but more likely those two. My only question would be on how much the shipping will be

Shipping on just those two would be $8

What Wild Kraata do you have? Looking for the last three for my collection...

>SO<

WANTED:

Got rare bionicle collectables? Ask me what I'll give you for them

STANDING OFFERS FOR RARE COLLECTABLES:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

$100 for Metru Blue Matatu

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

- all prices open to reasonable negotiation -

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

Unsure if I am too late, but then if anything, I may just go with Whenua from my initial post. If Toa Iruini is still available, I may also consider him as well.

My apologies, it seems I am a bit too late. Oh well.

In any case, what about the masks you have up for sale? Are most of them still available? I am interested in some of the Kanohi Nuva from that bunch.

Edited by ShadowBionics

ShadowOnua, I apologize, but my stock of Kraata ran dry the other day. Sorry, and I hope you can find your last few Kraata!

ShadowBionics, Sorry you missed the sets you were interested in! The Kanohi Nuva also sold recently, all I have left are the silver kanohi. 

I also dropped prices across the board! If you see something you are interested in, please let me know!

NOTE: I will be out of town and unable to ship items from Friday, June 28 through Wednesday, July 10

• 4 months later...