• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Bio-Cup is Coming!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,566 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2019 - 01:45 PM

Sort your parts and stretch your imaginations, because it's nearly time for a building contest of epic proportions! That's right, the 2019 Bio-Cup is starting in just three days! I know a lot of builders have been looking forward to this, and it's shaping up to be another fantastic contest. If you think to yourself, 'man my skills can't compare to Djokson's,' fear not! He's a judge this time around, and even if you don't consider yourself a top-tier builder, everyone who enters the first round with a new MOC and promotes the cup will be entered into a raffle for an amazing Copper Mask of Victory that's actually made out of metal. There's going to be a lot of other great prizes to, some of which BZPower is contributing. Best of luck to all and I can't wait to see all the amazing builds!

View the full article

#2 Offline socketball

socketball
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-February 15
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2019 - 08:53 AM

I have to add one small correction - the mask is made of resin. The only metal is a powder coating on the surface that makes it copper.

Edited by socketball, Jun 08 2019 - 09:06 AM.

You can find all of my mocs, custom parts, and other lego-related stuff at Flickr, Instagram, or Brickshelf.

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 08 2019 - 08:23 PM

I have to add one small correction - the mask is made of resin. The only metal is a powder coating on the surface that makes it copper.

Thanks for the correction. I updated the story.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users