Best teacher figure in Bionicle?
Posted Jun 07 2019 - 02:01 PM
In Bionicle, there are many characters that act like teachers and some even have jobs as teachers. Here’s some characters that I believe are teacher figures or just teachers:
1. The Turaga of Mata Nui - Technically, Vakama does the teaching often because he was the leader of the Toa Metru, and he taught some Toa and Matoran to encourage them.
2. Gali - She is like an older sister figure for her team.
3. Nokama - She did work as a teacher when she was a Matoran.
4. Teridax - He did tell some people about many things about the Matoran Universe.
5. Ackar - He is a teacher who taught his fellow Glatorian and Mata Nui about professional fighting.
6. Mata Nui - You know, when he was the ruler of the Matoran Universe, he did learn a lot about unity, so he did teach people in Bara Magna about unity before they defeated their enemies in Bionicle: The Legend Reborn.
7. Metus - He taught Glatorian about fighting before he went rogue.
8. The Rahaga - They did guide the Toa Hordika during their adventures.
9. The Protectors - Well, they were following the prophecy, so they guided the Toa Masters on things before they got the Golden Masks.
10. Ekimu - He did teach the Toa Masters and Protectors about masks and fighting, despite having vowed to not tell the entire prophecy.
11. Makuta G2 - He did tell Umarak about the Maze and the Mask of Ultimate Power.
12. Lhikan - When he became a Turaga, he did teach the Toa Metru about their Mask powers and some other things.
13. Helryx some of her fellow Order of Mata Nui members - She is quite knowledgeable about things in the Matoran Universe.
So, yeah. Who did you think did the best job at teaching? For me, well, I would go with Lhikan, Vakama, Ackar, and Ekimu. They make good father figures, I’d say.
Posted Jun 09 2019 - 07:57 AM
What about Hydraxonn? According to the books he was the one who taught the Toa Mata most of their combat skills.
Posted Jun 12 2019 - 08:21 PM
The Shadowed One. You fail, you die. Best motivation.
Not necessarily. He was also rather fond of amputation.
My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.
Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users