Where Were You A Year Ago?

I just felt the urge to make this topic because I stumbled upon chapter one of a story I posted here exactly one year ago (June 22, 2018) and lamented that I never followed it up. What did your life look like exactly one year ago? This can be mental, physical, geographical, however you want to answer the question.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Because of who I am my first thought was to check my lastfm account and see what I was listening to on that day:

-Since it was a Friday that means it was mostly new music including: "Safe" - Daya, "the light is coming" - Ariana Grande; Nikki Manaj, "All the Ways" - Meghan Trainor, and "Big God" - Florence + The Machine (the first two went on to be some of my favorite songs from last year so good day).

-I also listened to "B.I.G." - Caitlyn Scarlett and "Frozen Frames" - Hannah Jane Lewis (which are two other songs that made my top 50 songs last year) and my favorite songs off Fenn Lily last album. 

-Apparently this was the day I discovered Alec Benjamin.  Interesting. 

-I also listened to an Ashe song, even though I had no idea I was listening to her before this year.  Weird.

-I was disappointed by Bebe Rexha's debut album.  :/

-And then I finished the day by listening to some favorites of mine; "Talk Good" - Grace VanderWaal, "Forever" - CHVRCHES, "Outside" - Calvin Harris; Ellie Goulding, "Hold Me Back" - Sohodolls, and "As Long As I Got You" - Lily Allen.

Aside from music I honestly can't remember, but I'll guess I probably wasn't doing super well, but then that is what the music is for after all. 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg