Bionicle vs The Galactic Empire (Star Wars)

Alexander123

Bionicle vs The Galactic Empire (Star Wars)  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One year after A New Hope an Imperial scout ship discovers Solis Magna on the edge of wild space. Palpatine sensing technology in this system could swing the tide of the civil war sends a typical imperial invasion force. Bionicle timeline is the most recent point in the timeline, World of Annonas doom is also in Solis Magna. Disney canon for star wars. Feel free to explain why you think your answer would win.

Edited by Alexander123

At this point in the timeline(s), the [First] Galactic Empire probably has the edge. The amount of Toa (and Glatorian gifted with elemental abilities) is quite small at this point in time, and new ones are not likely to be created: Mata Nui is dormant, and thus can't bestow powers on the (naturally reproducing) Glatorian; the destiny of all Toa has been fulfilled as the Great Spirit Robot is no longer functioning (as a result, I assume that new Toa are not likely to come into existence, as they would have no "destiny" to fulfill).

Don't get me wrong, each Toa would probably be able to take down more than their fair share of Stormtroopers and their support groups (in particular, Takanuva might have an edge on those wielding the Dark Side of the Force, but don't quote me on that). Yet the Empire has a ridiculous number of reserves, even after the Death Star has been destroyed. The denizens of Spherus Magna can’t afford to lose more than ten or so Toa, while the Empire could probably easily afford to lose 20,000 or so Stormtroopers. Even if each Toa took out 500 Stormtroopers before expiring, the Empire would still likely have enough reserves to win.

Even if the Empire lost Darth Vader in the field (likely, given Vader likes to go in with the troops) the Emperor is much more powerful and, moreover, rarely reveals himself. Since the Toa do not know about the Emperor (their best chance of finding out would be a lucky break with a Kanohi Suletu), they might not know their best chance is to rush in and take him out (which they could do, given their vast array of elemental and mask powers--especially the Kanohi Calix). 

That said, I’m trying to remember if there are any game-breaking Kanohi that could turn the tide. None of the Legendary Kanohi seem to be useful in this scenario (the Mask of Life cannot be wielded, Creation would not seem to help, and no one on Spherus Magna (or even the universe) is powerful enough to use the Vahi to its full potential). The Mask of Gravity might be able to disrupt the orbits of battle stations like the Death Star (although no Death Stars are in the field at this point in the Galaxy) or battlecruisers like Star Destroyers. Whether or not one Garai user could accomplish this is an open question; the Toa may need more than one copy of the mask, and we don’t know how many they have or how many Kanoka they have to make them.

The Toa could use Kanohi Mohtrek to even their numbers, but that mask is immoral and would not be used. If Komau can be used ignobly then this is an option too, albeit one that would never be considered. 

• Like 1

:kaukau: I remember posting a similar question on my blog, except it was the Toa Nuva vs. the U.S. Military.  Most people posting said that our Earthling military would win.  Gosh dangit, we have Abrams tanks!  Respectfully, I disagreed.  Perhaps in their basic Toa forms, without the Kanohi Nuva.  Still, the jury spoketh.  I will respect their judgment enough to definitively declare that the Galactic Empire would win against the collective Bionicle cast.

Plus: "UNLIMITED POWAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Jean Valjean

:kaukau: I just realized something.  You said that it's the Disney Canon for STAR WARS, and yet it's set during the George Lucas era.  Although, I'm purely thinking of canon in terms of films.  I don't watch the other stuff.  I'm one of those guys who treats STAR WARS as a purely cinematic experience.

I might change my answer, thinking through the exact nature of your premise.  You're saying that they would befighting the people of Spherus Magna while also engaged in their Galactic Civil War.  Well, they lost that war.  So in this scenario, they lose even without matching up against the Bionicle.  Since they've already lost, if you add in Bionicle as their enemies, they only lose harder.  The only question is whether or not, in the Disney canon, there are enough remnants left for the First Order to rise up.  In keeping with my original answer, I would say "yes."  The Bionicle universe simply isn't populated enough to change much about the reorganization of a portion of the galaxy.

5 hours ago, Alexander123 said:

What of the Great Beings, are they a sizable factor?

The Great Beings are just regular Glatorian. The ability to destroy their own planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

-Tyler

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

3 minutes ago, Alexander123 said:

Didn't the Insane Great Being stop time in a parallel universe and transport Vezon to the prime universe while in his cell?

Man, this new quote notification noise is kind of convenient after all.

Yeah, but as far as we've ever been told those were only because of powers he received from touching the Ignika. Greg's answers on the subject have implied that his curse opened up a lot of doors for him in terms of power scaling that other Great Beings don't have. While the Great Beings could definitely be transhumanists on some scale we were never able to comprehend, all we know for certain is what they were capable of inventing or empowering other beings (like the Element Lords) with.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

1 hour ago, Alexander123 said:

Couldn't the Golden Skinned being wish a toa army into existence or something like that?

He could. Someone could also "dream" the galactic empire out of existence, and that would happen. He's definitely OP in my opinion.

He probably wouldn't intervene unless his Skakdi "allies" were in danger, or he thought the empire would be a huge threat to his new kingdom. Not out of any loyalty to the Toa or Glatorian anyways. 

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5