KARDAS DRAGON appears!

Pahrak Model ZX

On 9/23/2019 at 4:12 PM, Onaku said:

Darn, I was gonna do that. And being that doing Hardest Fall eight more times would quite frankly be ridiculous, I instead opt for something a little bit... different.

I drop into a furious, eccentric interprative dance to try and distract and confuse the Kardas Dragon.

KARDAS DRAGON won’t lose!  It begins its own dance, displaying a level of skill and poise seen rarely even in seasoned professionals!

On 9/23/2019 at 5:35 PM, Iron_Man5 said:

Time to up the stakes... (spoilers from Endgame in case a few of you guys haven't seen it yet)

Reveal hidden contents

images.jpg.0a1a96cf2a44addf73e51e4f5bac1cbd.jpg

I reverse time to turn the Kardas back into a harmless Fenrakk spider.

FENRAKK looks frustrated!  It then weaves itself a small cocoon, displays a time card reading “Five turns later…”, and reemerges as KARDAS DRAGON once more!

13 hours ago, Alexander123 said:

Looking at my decimated Byzantine army from my throne in Constantinople I dramatically rise from my throne and utter my next command "REALEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!!!!!"

KARDAS DRAGON is thrilled to see a monster its size!  With a bellow, it flies through the air straight at the Kraken!

3 hours ago, Valendale said:

I would like to randomly attack the Kardas Dragon with either a flamethrower or an axe.

You roll a 3!  You hurl an axe that is constantly streaming jets of flame from both ends at KARDAS DRAGON!  KARDAS DRAGON is so in awe of this weapon that it forgets to dodge!  50 damage!

Edited by Pahrak Model ZX

Upon the Dragon being distracted, I put my plan into motion. The flames from the flame thrower axe conceal to the Kardas Dragon as the world flashes seven times. When finally the dragon realised it is once more wreathed in the aura of Hardest Fall, it would be too late. I hold aloft a small plastic bag with seven goldfishes, each wreathed in the same aura, before throwing them down and crushing them under my boot.

Seven lives. Seven deaths. No more extra lives for the dragon.

• Like 1

As the Kardas Dragon is distracted by the Kraken the gates of Constantinople open and out comes the entire ancient Roman army, every legion ever, all supported by trebuchets repeating ballistae and cavalry. Also coming out on the field is the entire Persian army, the army of the Ch'in dynasty, Rameses II army at Kadesh, and Leonidas and his 300. 

Well, this has escalated quite noticeably, hasn't it? I'll have to bring one of my latest acquisitions in the reference dept.

*sigh* I'm gonna regret this...

Unfazed by the mayhem, I pull up a decent mid-00s flip phone and drop a line to my friend over at Clamburg.

[phone call redacted for brevity]

She'll be here soon.

[travel time from Clamburg to wherever we are redacted for brevity]

A blue Adobe Flash-animated girl gets off a cab, notices KARDAS DRAGON, runs straight at it stupidly dodging all danger, and starts singing a sickeningly adorable song about dragons, complete with Adobe Flash-animated visuals.

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

Huh. Who'd guess the key to killing it was a Thwomp, every legion in history, the last couple seasons of GoT, nullified mushrooms, pretty cake, headpats, counseling, and Charlotte's singing...

...wanna go get some shawarma?

• Like 1

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

On 9/25/2019 at 10:01 AM, Iron_Man5 said:

Whoever designed this dragon was quite insane I'd imagine... I'd blame Mutran if it wasn't Ignika's fault. Ah well.

Pulls out a cryoblaster which freezes the ground and the dragon slips down the road until a THWOMP smashes it.

ThwompSSBU.png.adbbc4d7e2b569f7ab1f10c92368aa04.png

20 damage!

KARDAS DRAGON grabs the Thwomp and throws it back at you!

On 9/25/2019 at 11:47 AM, Alexander123 said:

As the Kardas Dragon is distracted by the Kraken the gates of Constantinople open and out comes the entire ancient Roman army, every legion ever, all supported by trebuchets repeating ballistae and cavalry. Also coming out on the field is the entire Persian army, the army of the Ch'in dynasty, Rameses II army at Kadesh, and Leonidas and his 300. 

KARDAS DRAGON cracks its knuckles!  Attack power up!

KARDAS DRAGON engages the approaching armies, slowly but surely laying waste to them—though not doing so unscathed.

200 damage!

On 9/25/2019 at 7:28 PM, Toa of Italy said:

I show it the dragon scenes in the final seasons of Game of Thrones.

The Kardas Dragon gets an inferiority complex.

KARDAS DRAGON has no idea who any of these people are!  It shrugs.

On 9/25/2019 at 9:13 PM, Onaku said:

The Kardas Dragon thought those were a bunch of 1-ups, but I had used my base ability, Hard Fall, to reverse the properties of half of them, essentially nullifying them collectively.

No more extra lives for the dragon.

KARDAS DRAGON grunts in frustration!  It attacks you with a beam of concussive force!

On 9/27/2019 at 4:28 AM, Taka Nuvia said:

I offer the Kardas Dragon a beautiful cake decorated with sugary flowers and another pat on the head.

KARDAS DRAGON tries to hide its smile by eating the cake!  You can still tell how happy it is.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:37 AM, xccj said:

I sit down and ask the Kardas Dragon "Why all the violence?"  I further question it on what it is that it truly wants.

:music:

KARDAS DRAGON confides its deepest secrets and aspirations to you!  Unfortunately, the two of you do not speak the same language.

18 hours ago, Lipuret McKaukau said:

Well, this has escalated quite noticeably, hasn't it? I'll have to bring one of my latest acquisitions in the reference dept.

*sigh* I'm gonna regret this...

Unfazed by the mayhem, I pull up a decent mid-00s flip phone and drop a line to my friend over at Clamburg.

[phone call redacted for brevity]

She'll be here soon.

[travel time from Clamburg to wherever we are redacted for brevity]

A blue Adobe Flash-animated girl gets off a cab, notices KARDAS DRAGON, runs straight at it stupidly dodging all danger, and starts singing a sickeningly adorable song about dragons, complete with Adobe Flash-animated visuals.

KARDAS DRAGON seems annoyed!  It then remembers that Flash support is supposedly ending soon, grows sad, and decides to cherish what time it has left.

(Sorry for the delay, life happened.)

• Like 2

The concussive blast detonates quite a distance away from me, and a blast wake hits the dragon instead. If the Kardas Dragon tries to move, it finds that any movement triggers an explosion comparable to my Harder Fall bombs. That's because while the dragon was distracted by the armies, the cake, the flash animation, etc., I secretly set up a network of strings, weaving throughout a fifty meter radius area all around the dragon. If it touches any of these strings, my Harder Fall will detonate on it. This is my ability, FIFTY METER HARDER FALL!

16 hours ago, Onaku said:

The concussive blast detonates quite a distance away from me, and a blast wake hits the dragon instead. If the Kardas Dragon tries to move, it finds that any movement triggers an explosion comparable to my Harder Fall bombs. That's because while the dragon was distracted by the armies, the cake, the flash animation, etc., I secretly set up a network of strings, weaving throughout a fifty meter radius area all around the dragon. If it touches any of these strings, my Harder Fall will detonate on it. This is my ability, FIFTY METER HARDER FALL!

KARDAS DRAGON meditates for a moment.  It then shoots out at blinding speed, clearing the radius in a second, and poses as the snapped strings all explode behind it!

9 hours ago, xccj said:

I attempt to translate using a KARDAS to ENGLISH dictionary, but there are a lot of dirty mistranslations.

:music:

KARDAS DRAGON is deeply offended!  It calls its lawyer, who says they will see you in court!

N-NANI??!?!

Just kidding. That was all too predictable. Perhaps the dragon should take a look at itself and see all the bombs stuck to it! You really thought you could just BYPASS THE FIFTY METER HARDER FALL?! USELESS!!!

And then, as the dragon poses in front of the explosions, the bombs stuck to it all detonate. Remember: Harder fall, the bigger and stronger you are, the worse you are off.

Edited by Onaku

3 hours ago, Onaku said:

N-NANI??!?!

Just kidding. That was all too predictable. Perhaps the dragon should take a look at itself and see all the bombs stuck to it! You really thought you could just BYPASS THE FIFTY METER HARDER FALL?! USELESS!!!

And then, as the dragon poses in front of the explosions, the bombs stuck to it all detonate. Remember: Harder fall, the bigger and stronger you are, the worse you are off.

An immense explosion engulfs KARDAS DRAGON!  When the smoke clears, the dragon is nowhere to be seen.  At the center of the impact crater rests some sort of dummy.

KARDAS DRAGON laughs from a nearby cliff.  Seems it switched locations with the dummy at the last possible second!

3 hours ago, Alexander123 said:

I send out my reserve armies the Ultramarines, Imperial Fists, Salamanders, and Space Wolves space marine chapters.

KARDAS DRAGON fires a sweeping beam into the oncoming forces, lighting them up!

7 hours ago, Onaku said:

Tut tut, Kardas Dragon, in your hurry to get away from the explosion, you failed to notice that the cliff was ALSO RIGGED WITH EXPLOSIVES!!!

HARDER FALL, CLIFF REQUIEM, ACTIVATE!!!

KARDAS DRAGON is aware!  The cliff falls away before it explodes, causing the rubble to be blasted directly towards you!

4 hours ago, Valendale said:

I'd like to observe and point out that the Kardas Dragon was accidentally improperly assembled by a child back in 2006 due to the lack of flip symbol in the instructions.

KARDAS DRAGON understands.  It sounds like that was a mistake on the part of whoever made the instructions, so it may pay them a visit later!

On 9/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, Valendale said:

Now I would like to take advantage of the misassembly, striking at an unarmored point.

KARDAS DRAGON  is appalled!  20 physical damage, 50 emotional damage!  It retaliates with a powerful swing of its claw!

On 10/1/2019 at 9:00 AM, Alexander123 said:

As I am doing some Darth Maul moves in my gelgoog, my dozen royal guards come to my aid, all in MS-18E Kampfers wielding shotguns.

KARDAS DRAGON waits for an opening, and then fires a pinpoint beam at your chest!  It then charges into the nearest guard to rip it to shreds with its teeth!

On 10/3/2019 at 11:38 PM, Laval Master of Energy said:

I zip by on a Speedor, and fire a pair of level 5 Ko-Metru Weakening disks at Kardas. I then rejoin the other ranged attackers, adding my lightning powers to their bullets and arrows.

KARDAS DRAGON eats level 5 disks for breakfast!  However, it is not a balanced breakfast, and its poor lifestyle choices are beginning to catch up to it!  Stats reduced!

The lightning hits!  20 damage!

On 10/4/2019 at 8:46 AM, Alexander123 said:

I order an evacuation then  send MCU Thanos, Doomsday, and Good Guy to assist my Kampfers and cover the evacuation.

KARDAS DRAGON stares on smugly…until Good Guy appears!  It watches its opponents very carefully…

On 10/4/2019 at 1:39 PM, Downfall said:

Now I feel bad... I ask the dragon how it's day has gone.

KARDAS DRAGON says it’s been a pretty average day, not spectacular but at least it’s on the right side of the dirt.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:20 PM, Lipuret McKaukau said:

I make KARDAS DRAGON a customised drawing, make him pay in advance, and put too much of my own personal vision into it, ignoring his original intent!

KARDAS DRAGON is annoyed!  However, it does not want to be ungrateful for the work that you put into the piece, and manages a polite thank you.

12 hours ago, bizfig said:

I show them the Bionicle 2016 art book! Perhaps the dragon will be impressed at the potential of Bionicle G2, but disappointed it didn’t fully come into fruition.

KARDAS DRAGON rants about how the fandom as a whole didn’t give G2 a chance!  It then writes on its arm a reminder to email its reclusive brother, KARDAS DRAGON (G2).

• Like 2