KARDAS DRAGON appears!

Pahrak Model ZX

I've decided to attempt to hold a bonfire for the entire population of this topic. I pull out some logs, marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, hot dogs, buns, and several lawn chairs. Unfortunately, though, my heatstone has died, leaving me unable to light the fire.

Well, if we can't find some way to light it, at least we have marshmallows.

:smilematoro:

At Downfall's camp, I root through the supplies and find a boombox. I begin playing "Move Along" with it, hoping the music will invigorate the fighting party. I also use my electrical powers to light a few marshmellows on fire. Perhaps they can be used as torches.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

The sky is set alight with innumerable rifts in space and time, windows into countless other universes are torn open, all of which open up to one consistent target: A superweapon of some kind firing at full power. An infinity of Death Stars, Starkillers, converging Species 8472 bioship rays, meteor strikes, colony drops, etc. all fire on one point; The Kardas Dragon. With no time to react as the weapons simultaneously fire upon the rifts opening, there's little room for anything else but taking the full brunt of this unimaginable brutal attack.

Far away, onboard a ship in orbit, I cough up dust and blood from my smirking mouth as my finger leaves the button responsible for activating this cascading attack.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 2:13 PM, Alexander123 said:

As I gather my surviving soldiers of my armies to make one last charge Good Guy expends all his energy and life force into a powerful destructive beam aimed at Kardas.

KARDAS DRAGON avoids a direct hit, but the fringes of the beam still damage it!  100 damage!

2 hours ago, Onaku said:

The sky is set alight with innumerable rifts in space and time, windows into countless other universes are torn open, all of which open up to one consistent target: A superweapon of some kind firing at full power. An infinity of Death Stars, Starkillers, converging Species 8472 bioship rays, meteor strikes, colony drops, etc. all fire on one point; The Kardas Dragon. With no time to react as the weapons simultaneously fire upon the rifts opening, there's little room for anything else but taking the full brunt of this unimaginable brutal attack.

Far away, onboard a ship in orbit, I cough up dust and blood from my smirking mouth as my finger leaves the button responsible for activating this cascading attack.

The blasts envelop KARDAS DRAGON!  100 damage!

As the smoke clears, a badly wounded KARDAS DRAGON with armor charred black looks around.  Its marshmallow has been destroyed in the assault.  Something changes in its eyes...

Suddenly, a flaming aura of whitish-yellow energy springs forth from KARDAS DRAGON!  It bares its teeth and raises its wings, exuding an incomprehensible force of destruction from every pore!

KARDAS DRAGON's OBLIVION INCARNATE has been activated!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Onaku said:

You just HAD to kill the marshmallow. Everything was going perfectly FINE until you killed the marshmallow.

At least the bonfire is still going. Maybe we can return to it after this situation blows over. I sigh, then stand up and grab my equipment. I think I might just need a little more than a Kualsi to help this situation. I pull out an Olmak to attempt to send all these superweapons back to where they came from.

Onaku, here. Take this. I brought it over specifically for you. Maybe you can somehow fix this mess you've made.

IgnikaEdited.png

Drat, I'm out of marshmallows.

Edited by Downfall
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Onaku said:

In that moment, Good Guy's last sacrificial attack is reflected at the Kardas Dragon's back.

The attack is destroyed by the energy surrounding KARDAS DRAGON!  KARDAS DRAGON slowly turns and glares over its shoulder!

7 hours ago, Downfall said:

You just HAD to kill the marshmallow. Everything was going perfectly FINE until you killed the marshmallow.

At least the bonfire is still going. Maybe we can return to it after this situation blows over. I sigh, then stand up and grab my equipment. I think I might just need a little more than a Kualsi to help this situation. I pull out an Olmak to attempt to send all these superweapons back to where they came from.

Onaku, here. Take this. I brought it over specifically for you. Maybe you can somehow fix this mess you've made.

IgnikaEdited.png

Drat, I'm out of marshmallows.

As the superweapons begin to vanish, KARDAS DRAGON opens it mouth and roars.  A shockwave shoots forward, ripping the weapons to shreds just as their portals close!

• Like 1

Oh... oh no, Kardas you FOOL! The redirection of large scale attacks from other universes to one point is one thing, but you've just destroyed massive objects from countless realities. Did you really think there wouldn't be a consequence for this?!! Even as we speak, time and space are buckling under the weight of this major temporal transgression. Guess I'll have to pull a little temporal transgression myself to prevent reality itself from being torn asunder. Aboard my trusty space ship, I turn a dial to turn it into a time ship, before then hitting go.

A few moments ago, a massive being falls out of the sky, the size of the Kardas Dragon. The impact itself is enough to leave a crater in its wake and send dust into the air. From the dust I emerge, now a being to rival the Kardas Dragon in size, strength, and durability. With this new found power I will assuredly catch the Kardas Dragon's attention before it can even begin to think about retaliating against the superweapons.

Oblivion Incarnate Kardas vs Onakuzilla. Place your bets folks... on the Battle of the Century!

• Like 1

Oh no... not Oblivion Incarnate. Fortunately, I also know how to deal with this.

I toss a black metal disk onto ground. A golden light begins to shine from the center, and a beam of it lances high into sunset skies above.

Within 30 seconds, a dimensional gate opens up. Stepping through it is a group of 24 Rahkshi. Each is aglow with strange energy, which seems to come from blue crystals embedded in the armor.

"Open fire!" I shout.

The Rahkshi issue their screeching battle cry, and turn all of their power on the Kardas Dragon.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:07 PM, Onaku said:

Oh... oh no, Kardas you FOOL! The redirection of large scale attacks from other universes to one point is one thing, but you've just destroyed massive objects from countless realities. Did you really think there wouldn't be a consequence for this?!! Even as we speak, time and space are buckling under the weight of this major temporal transgression. Guess I'll have to pull a little temporal transgression myself to prevent reality itself from being torn asunder. Aboard my trusty space ship, I turn a dial to turn it into a time ship, before then hitting go.

A few moments ago, a massive being falls out of the sky, the size of the Kardas Dragon. The impact itself is enough to leave a crater in its wake and send dust into the air. From the dust I emerge, now a being to rival the Kardas Dragon in size, strength, and durability. With this new found power I will assuredly catch the Kardas Dragon's attention before it can even begin to think about retaliating against the superweapons.

Oblivion Incarnate Kardas vs Onakuzilla. Place your bets folks... on the Battle of the Century!

KARDAS DRAGON scoffs at Onakuzilla!  It releases another shockwave, not hitting every superweapon this time, but enough to be a problem.  KARDAS DRAGON's aura grows stronger as swaths of time splinter into oblivion!

On 10/10/2019 at 6:26 PM, Alexander123 said:

I ride on a horse to the front of my reorganized remnant army of romans, space marines, Persians etc. and make a stirring speech to reinvigorate them about Good Guys sacrifice not being in vain. My army cheers as we charge Kardas.

KARDAS DRAGON flexes its wing.  A wave of energy washes over the charging forces!

On 10/10/2019 at 7:27 PM, Laval Master of Energy said:

Oh no... not Oblivion Incarnate. Fortunately, I also know how to deal with this.

I toss a black metal disk onto ground. A golden light begins to shine from the center, and a beam of it lances high into sunset skies above.

Within 30 seconds, a dimensional gate opens up. Stepping through it is a group of 24 Rahkshi. Each is aglow with strange energy, which seems to come from blue crystals embedded in the armor.

"Open fire!" I shout.

The Rahkshi issue their screeching battle cry, and turn all of their power on the Kardas Dragon.

KARDAS DRAGON endures the barrage, turning and throwing a punch.  A massive ball of energy flies off from its fist, ready to engulf the Rahkshi!

On 10/11/2019 at 2:17 PM, Valendale said:

You fools are missing the obvious solution here...

I'd like to deincarne the oblivion, please.

You are given a stack of paperwork to fill out!  You sense much red tape along this process.

23 hours ago, Downfall said:

I just wanted to eat marshmallows! I offered them to all of you, too! BUT NO, YOU JUST COULDN'T RESIST.

I pull out the Mask of Time in an attempt to do something, anything really, about the current situation.

Time begins to slow around the battlefield, making the actions of the combatants look even cooler!

Onakuzilla is able to shield most of the rifts from the Kardas Dragon's wrath, with only a fraction of the superweapons being destroyed this time around. Time and space bend, but don't break. Reality is safe for now. Which means it's time to throw down for real. Emerging from Onakuzilla's core is an emerald glow of their own, an aura of energy similar yet distinct from the Kardas Dragon's. Similar in intensity, yet distinct in function... quite the inverse in fact. When Onakuzilla's energy waves hit Oblivion Incarnate's waves, the two cancel each other out, leaving a gap between the two without any energy. And in that gap, in slow motion, Onakuzilla charges forth to deliver a heavy blow to the dragon's face.

As I cease my efforts at concentrating on using the mask, I consider trying to use it to speed up the aforementioned paperwork, but then decide it probably wouldn't help at all with my limited degree of control. Instead, I've decided that I'd like to try to help Valendale myself. 

Stunned I lift myself to my feet, my armies are dead or dying, Constantinople is in ruins, my people died on the Death Star, there is now one thing to do. I deliberately destroy the fabric of the multiverse and bring all the forces of fiction to attack the Kardas Dragon. The Daleks, the Doctor, Sauron, Morgoth, the Federation, Klingons, First Order and much much more. Kardas prepare to be destroyed by this mighty convergence!

On 10/12/2019 at 8:49 PM, Onaku said:

Onakuzilla is able to shield most of the rifts from the Kardas Dragon's wrath, with only a fraction of the superweapons being destroyed this time around. Time and space bend, but don't break. Reality is safe for now. Which means it's time to throw down for real. Emerging from Onakuzilla's core is an emerald glow of their own, an aura of energy similar yet distinct from the Kardas Dragon's. Similar in intensity, yet distinct in function... quite the inverse in fact. When Onakuzilla's energy waves hit Oblivion Incarnate's waves, the two cancel each other out, leaving a gap between the two without any energy. And in that gap, in slow motion, Onakuzilla charges forth to deliver a heavy blow to the dragon's face.

30 damage!

KARDAS DRAGON takes the hit, unflinching, and then drives its claws into Onakuzilla's torso!

On 10/13/2019 at 6:52 PM, Downfall said:

As I cease my efforts at concentrating on using the mask, I consider trying to use it to speed up the aforementioned paperwork, but then decide it probably wouldn't help at all with my limited degree of control. Instead, I've decided that I'd like to try to help Valendale myself. 

You assist in filling out the paperwork, speeding up the process at least a little!

On 10/14/2019 at 6:13 PM, Alexander123 said:

Stunned I lift myself to my feet, my armies are dead or dying, Constantinople is in ruins, my people died on the Death Star, there is now one thing to do. I deliberately destroy the fabric of the multiverse and bring all the forces of fiction to attack the Kardas Dragon. The Daleks, the Doctor, Sauron, Morgoth, the Federation, Klingons, First Order and much much more. Kardas prepare to be destroyed by this mighty convergence!

As the boundaries of universes crumble into oblivion, KARDAS DRAGON's aura grows stronger!  With a roar, it sends out an energy wave of cataclysmic proportions at the multiversal armada!

While the Battle of the Century ft. Mighty Convergence takes place, I sit thoughtfully, wondering just how to continue my RP posts.

I look to the ground, and one thing catches my eye among the charred randomness...

...it's a marshmallow. A pure, white, lonely marshmallow survivor. And it inspires me.

From among the forces of fiction I draw my Stupid Blue Girl again, and with the marshmallow as our guide...

...we go help Valendale and Downfall with their paperwork!

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

The Rahkshi survive the blast, but are severely damaged. My dimensional gate reopens, and the Rahkshi enter it.

Which of my weapons to use next?

From my backpack, I retrieve a Kanohi, and put it on. Yes, I can wear and use Kanohi. The mask itself looks like a Great Mahiki with a scope.

Activating the it, I focus its power on a patch of ground near the Kardas Dragon's left foot. The targeted area explodes soon after.

There shall be no surrender from me or anyone else in the multiversal armada. I transform into a blue dragon, and lead every other dragon and fighter from star wars  into an attack formation. The combined ground forces do a massive charge. Doctor Strange uses the time stone to finish the paperwork, and the combined captains and cast of star trek are in a secure place trying to figure out a way to defeat Kardas using technobabble and plot devices. Also the mass of everyone is starting to cause a black hole to open up.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:15 PM, Lipuret McKaukau said:

While the Battle of the Century ft. Mighty Convergence takes place, I sit thoughtfully, wondering just how to continue my RP posts.

I look to the ground, and one thing catches my eye among the charred randomness...

...it's a marshmallow. A pure, white, lonely marshmallow survivor. And it inspires me.

From among the forces of fiction I draw my Stupid Blue Girl again, and with the marshmallow as our guide...

...we go help Valendale and Downfall with their paperwork!

The marshmallow sticks to your hand, ruining the papers you touch!  The staff goes to make new copies.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:29 PM, Laval Master of Energy said:

The Rahkshi survive the blast, but are severely damaged. My dimensional gate reopens, and the Rahkshi enter it.

Which of my weapons to use next?

From my backpack, I retrieve a Kanohi, and put it on. Yes, I can wear and use Kanohi. The mask itself looks like a Great Mahiki with a scope.

Activating the it, I focus its power on a patch of ground near the Kardas Dragon's left foot. The targeted area explodes soon after.

KARDAS DRAGON is surprised, but the explosion is swallowed up by its aura!

On 10/16/2019 at 7:26 PM, Onaku said:

... We've lost.

All of us. Kardas Dragon, me, every single brave individual who's faced that monster down.

It... doesn't matter now. None of it does. Reality can't bounce back from this. A ready it s starti g to break appa t as I s ea . . No hin  t  do  ow bu  w it  ou  obl vi

KARDAS DRAGON roars triumphantly, spewing flames into sky!

On 10/16/2019 at 8:57 PM, Valendale said:

I high five Lipuret and Downfall as they come to help me, each of the high fives sending out a shock wave.

KARDAS DRAGON's aura twists as it absorbs the shockwaves!  You've drawn the dragon's attention.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:32 PM, Alexander123 said:

There shall be no surrender from me or anyone else in the multiversal armada. I transform into a blue dragon, and lead every other dragon and fighter from star wars  into an attack formation. The combined ground forces do a massive charge. Doctor Strange uses the time stone to finish the paperwork, and the combined captains and cast of star trek are in a secure place trying to figure out a way to defeat Kardas using technobabble and plot devices. Also the mass of everyone is starting to cause a black hole to open up.

KARDAS DRAGON has the high ground!  It levels the battlefield with a swipe of its tail, and then flies up to meet the incoming dragons.

The paperwork is completed!  However, KARDAS DRAGON has used its Corporate Greed ability to bribe the Oblivion office CEO, and the files disappear mysteriously!

• Like 1

Roaring triumphantly?

I glare at the dragon as bits of my being fade away, just as bits of everything around me fades away... just as bits of the Kardas Dragon will be fading away. It really thinks this is a victory? The end of everything? The end of itself? An omnicidal maniac... should've pegged it for one.

... I then fade into the same nothingness as everything around me does, feeling pity for this deluded being as reality itself comes to an anticlimactic end, timelines and universes torn asunder only to meet a pitiful wheezing end, fading from being.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:18 PM, Valendale said:

With Kardas's attention firmly on me, I take my hand and make a circle below my waist.

KARDAS DRAGON isn't sure what you're doing, but continues to watch you carefully.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:20 AM, Onaku said:

Roaring triumphantly?

I glare at the dragon as bits of my being fade away, just as bits of everything around me fades away... just as bits of the Kardas Dragon will be fading away. It really thinks this is a victory? The end of everything? The end of itself? An omnicidal maniac... should've pegged it for one.

... I then fade into the same nothingness as everything around me does, feeling pity for this deluded being as reality itself comes to an anticlimactic end, timelines and universes torn asunder only to meet a pitiful wheezing end, fading from being.

The aura of Oblivion Incarnate, fed by dying existence, grows brighter until it obscures KARDAS DRAGON from view, before settling down to only a subtle shimmer.  KARDAS DRAGON's wounds have healed, and it looks stronger than ever!  999 healed!  Stats up!

Q saves the universe from ceasing to exist, leaving a highly dysfunctional universe of multiverses remaining. The Star Trek casts and the Doctor create a device that causes the Oblivion Incarnate aura to be redirected on Kardas, baking him alive. As Kardas flies toward the dragon armada he realizes too late that all the dragons are carrying versions of Goku and Siper Saiyan Shaggy. Kardas is knocked to the ground by a destructive blast emanated by the dragons, Gokus, and Shaggys. As Kardas goes to his feet he sees a giant robot made from every Super Sentai and Power ranger robot heading towards him.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:50 PM, Onaku said:

Good on it.

That'll help against the overwhelming nothingness it'll find itself in.

KARDAS DRAGON does indeed find itself through much soul-searching in the void, and achieves inner peace for approximately 10 seconds.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:57 PM, Alexander123 said:

Q saves the universe from ceasing to exist, leaving a highly dysfunctional universe of multiverses remaining. The Star Trek casts and the Doctor create a device that causes the Oblivion Incarnate aura to be redirected on Kardas, baking him alive. As Kardas flies toward the dragon armada he realizes too late that all the dragons are carrying versions of Goku and Siper Saiyan Shaggy. Kardas is knocked to the ground by a destructive blast emanated by the dragons, Gokus, and Shaggys. As Kardas goes to his feet he sees a giant robot made from every Super Sentai and Power ranger robot heading towards him.

With the undoing on the destruction, Oblivion Incarnate's power wanes!  Ironically, this saves KARDAS DRAGON from being damaged when the aura is turned against it.

KARDAS DRAGON is overwhelmed by the surprise blast!  50 damage!

KARDAS DRAGON easily evades the impractically enormous robot, damaging its weak points faster than its body can move!

On 10/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, Donkay Kooong said:

I use the Olmak to summon General Iroh who serves up Kardas some deliciously hot Ginseng tea with a side of comic yet endearingly heartfelt wisdom.   

KARDAS DRAGON nods as it absorbs Iroh's wisdom!  The tea also helps to calm its mind!

23 hours ago, Laval Master of Energy said:

I just keep using my mask's power. It ought to distract the dragon.

An explosion spills tea onto KARDAS DRAGON's face!  KARDAS DRAGON sits there growling as it tries to maintain its calm.

I charge Kardas with a javelin, but he closes his jaws around my torso, rather than scream in agony I calmly say, "Computer terminate program". Around me I see the walls of the holodeck. I calmly walk out of the Holodeck, but before I do I say "Computer delete program". I then walk to the Enterprise bridge.