Free LEGO Batman Trilogy for PC

Hapori Tohu

The LEGO gaming news doesn't stop! Right now you can head over to the Epic Games Store to pick up the LEGO Batman Trilogy for PC for free! Also available is the non-LEGO Batman: Arkham Collection which maybe I'll play one day. Not everyone is a fan of the Epic store, but you certainly can't beat the price!

View the full article

WAIT WHAT.

I don't even have a great interest in Batman, beyond his appearance in the Lego movies; but as a player of several Lego games so far, that sounds like too good of a deal to pass up. I'm baffled by how come they can offer that for absolutely free, but... this may be one of those things I'm not sure I want to question too far? Thanks for pointing it out ^^

Slowly building up my collection of old Lego games one brick at a time, don't mind me... xD

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I remember when LEGO The Hobbit became available for free. It was only a few weeks before that game and LEGO Lord of the Rings were de-listed from all digital stores at the end of last year (so now the only way someone can obtain those two games is to buy an old physical copy second-hand). Even though I already own all three LEGO Batman games, I sure hope for the sake of others this doesn't indicate a similar foreboding.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.