Music And Movies Critics Club (MaMCC)

tent163phantoka

Music and Movies Critics Club (MAMCC)

Welcome to The

Music and Movies Critics Club (MAMCC) WE

ARE NOW HIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SERIOUS! APPLY! I CAN'T DO THIS ALL ON MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!1

Approved by Hahli Husky!

I founded this to give critique to all in this forum who need it or will need it. That's all we're here for. We service all in the Movies and Music forum. However, we have a few rules.

Rules for customers

• [*]No Nagging-this especially applies to when we're just starting out. As I have said in all all caps earlier, I cannot do this all on my own. I have a real life. I'm in high school. That entails lots of homework. If you don't like the speed, join or have someone you know on here join. Or be patient. If I have to post lyrics to Patience by Guns 'n Roses, I will.[*]If you haven't heard from me or (in the future) my critics in a week, remain calm. We have lives too. see above.[*]Be civil.- self-explanitory. I don't (harshly) judge you, I'm a critic, not a moderator. I'd like you to extend the same courtesy to myself and any others you encounter in this topic. up to[*]You may request up to 5 re-reviews if you like- If you don't like the review, I will give you up to five re-reviews. Critics: you
MUST ADHERE TO THIS. Customers, you must respectfully request it, otherwise, the secretary(aka me) will disavow most/any knowledge of your request. [*]please apply over PM.-I'm not being a prick, it's a standard procedure.[*]all BZP rules apply.

Rules for critics.

• [*]follow all above rules.[*]BZP staff have the final word.-hopefully, I will not have to bring them into this too much, but I will if nessecary.[*]I reserve the right to dismiss you from service if I see fit.- If you have 8 strikes on your record, you will be dishonorably discharged and stripped of rank. if you wish for an appeal, You may PM me. Note: appeals are subject to denial. If you retire, you will be honorably discharged.[*]be constructive.[*]if you have suggestions for bettering the project being reviewed, GIVE THEM![*]have fun!

Critic application form:

Name:

Why you'd like to be a critic:

Are you willing to follow the rules?:

Review request form:

Link:

Title:

Episodes(If applicable):

Critic signoff(optional):

criticsignoff.png

Please reply!

How many movies and music is there for it to warrant a critics club?

And must there be a critics club for everything?

Be civil.- self-explanitory. I don't (harshly) judge you, I'm a critic, not a moderator. I'd like you to extend the same courtesy to myself and any others you encounter in this topic.

Now, I do not believe there has to be a critics club for everything Per Se. I do, however, believe in giving professional reviews to all who need and/or want them. I also believe in something called the Critical Rainbow Connection, if I may evoke Jim Henson. It is a connection between the Critics, the dreamers/artists/writers, and the regular members who read/look at/watch the things made by the second group, which are reviewed by the critics. It's the circle of life in the creative forums, if you will. That and there's a revival limit and people want feedback.

How many movies and music is there for it to warrant a critics club?

And must there be a critics club for everything?

Be civil.- self-explanitory. I don't (harshly) judge you, I'm a critic, not a moderator. I'd like you to extend the same courtesy to myself and any others you encounter in this topic.

Now, I do not believe there has to be a critics club for everything Per Se. I do, however, believe in giving professional reviews to all who need and/or want them. I also believe in something called the Critical Rainbow Connection, if I may evoke Jim Henson. It is a connection between the Critics, the dreamers/artists/writers, and the regular members who read/look at/watch the things made by the second group, which are reviewed by the critics. It's the circle of life in the creative forums, if you will. That and there's a revival limit and people want feedback.
I agree. I just thought it seemed rather silly to have an unasked-for critics club in the most neglected creative forum. In addition (this is not intended as a personal affront), I feel as though a critic should have at least a decent amount of experience in the subject which they are critiquing, otherwise it's just some person telling you what they think of what you made. I personally do not speak with experience here, so regarding what I just said, take my opinion for what you will.Plus, Waffles and I like to poke fun at things sometimes. It's just how we are, so please don't be offended. :b Edited by Architect

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This exists, so I may as well use it.

Link: Raigt hyar.

Title: Attack on the Rim of BZ Koro!

Episodes(If applicable): N/A

Things of note: This is meant to be a parody, a spoof, a faux drama, whatever you might call it. I know that the writing is bad, it's purposefully that way. I just want an honest review of how funny it is and how well made (considering it's supposed to sound "badly made") it is. I do realize the issues of my stuttering (I would've retaken, but I procrastinated too much) and of sound imbalance.

Thanks. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

• 2 years later...