Your Bionicle Lego Ideas Dreams

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) You know, there are three Lego Ideas projects are underway. These are the one with the Toa Temple, the one with three scenes, and a set of brick-based revamps of the Toa Mata. They seem to be doing well. Let’s hope they can become official sets, so that can convince Lego to bring back Bionicle again just in case Christian Faber would be pulling a fast one with his Instagram posts. Don’t get your hopes too high, though. If I were to make a Bionicle Lego Ideas project, it would be either: 

1. The Great Spirit Robot and the Prototype Robot being similar to that giant Hulkbuster set in this set (the Ultimate Collector’s Edition). The Great Spirit Robot can have opening shells that reveal the islands and continents inside it. 

2. A playset with the Toa Mata fighting Makuta and/or the Toa Uniters fighting Umarak and Makuta. 

3. A playset with Takanuva fighting Makuta 

4. A wearable Mask of Time that is made of the Masks of Time from both G1 and G2, as they can separate and then put together.  

5. A display with Spherus Magna, where you can separate it into Bara Magna, Aqua Magna, and Bota Magna. The Great Spirit Robot and the Prototype Robot would be minifigures. Lol. 

So, there. What Bionicle Lego Ideas projects would you like to come up with?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Honestly, the Three Scenes one that currently exists is pretty much everything I could ever have wanted from such a product; nothing I could come up with would be able to top that one... at least, not while still being feasible xD

Still though, now that I'm thinking about it...

Maybe a microfigure-scale version of some key location on Mata Nui, much like the microscale Hogwarts Castle. I might maybe choose the Kini Nui and its surrounding area for that; particularly if it includes the path to the temple that the Chronicler's Company took in MNOG. It could have the main temple, built out of bricks, incorporating aspects of its appearance from both MNOG and Mask of Light; the Toa's-head gateway - which, as a feature, might break apart to reveal the Pakari-head that Takanuva carved (/ uncovered?) after he first transformed. It could include some of the surrounding jungle, the pathway to Kini Nui - including the giant statue that Hafu and Taipu made, the chasm Tamaru swung across... maybe even the Kaukau waterfall at the Ga-Koro end, if the designer felt particularly ambitious. There could be a 'secret area' beneath the temple bit, too, that represented Makuta's lair; and there could be a piece representing the makoki stone that serves as the key to open that area.

Then... it could have microfigures of, maybe, the six Toa (Mata forms? Nuva forms? Both?), Takanuva, Makuta, a couple of Rahkshi, Jaller, Takua and the Chronicler's Company. Perhaps a miniature brick-built ussanui, and maybe a couple of Rahi from the Company's battle, too.

That would be... an impressive set. Quite possibly prohibitively expensive, I grant; but for sure impressive.

• Like 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Honestly I'm more into constraction. Even though that's the case I still prefer the display of Spherus Magna. It's by far IN MY OPINION the best LEGO ideas set, because even though it's an ideas set it really looks like an official LEGO Bionicle anniversary set if we ever get one.  

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

• 3 weeks later...

Tardy to the party (spoiler one of them got to 1000!), but the thing that really sold me on sokoda's model was the minifigures. I am much more of a constraction fan myself, but any set with well-designed minifigures representing the characters we know and love would be right up my alley. The ones we got in the playset sets were..... interesting......

move along.

nothing to see here.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 8:58 PM, kanohi of jello said:

Tardy to the party (spoiler one of them got to 1000!), but the thing that really sold me on sokoda's model was the minifigures. I am much more of a constraction fan myself, but any set with well-designed minifigures representing the characters we know and love would be right up my alley. The ones we got in the playset sets were..... interesting......

Well, there is a brick-built set with the Toa Mata. You could try thinking about that. Why not support it? They look like action figures.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 7:31 AM, Downfall said:

I want literally every set Ganto has designed on the discord server. They look amazing, and even have mask functionality.

Oh, those sets? They do seem like an interesting concept.

NOTE: The only reason I know about them is because of a TTV video.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu