What Bionicle character can handle the Infinity Stones?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! If you have seen Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, you would probably what I’m talking about: In those movies, there are these magical and ancient gemstones called the Infinity Stones, which are extremely powerful and each of the stones can control a fundamental aspect of their universe. Anyone who dares touching the stones can get bad consequences, like the Power Stone destroying a normal person while causing an explosion. Usually, bad guys plan to get the stones and use them for crazy evil. It ain’t pretty. Thanos is known for collecting all six of the stones and then put them on the Infinity Gauntlet. When he wears the completed gauntlet, it gives god-like powers and he feels pain from it. When he snaps his fingers, he can grant his wish, like a genie, but the gauntlet could hurt him and injure his arm. If he grants another wish or two, he would be dead. Thanos wished for half of the universe’s life forms to be dead, and then he wished the stones to be destroyed. Extremely big wishes. The Hulk could have the same conditions because of his gamma radiation. He wished for the dead half to be revived at least (unless he revived other dead people). Iron Man died when he was wounded and did one snap, which was to destroy Thanos and his forces. It’s one little wish. 

So, the thing is that the stones are extremely dangerous when one uses them. The Hulk and Thanos can survive handling them without problems because they are extremely powerful, but normal people can’t use them without dying. 

Basically, the Infinity Stones are very much like Bionicle’s extremely masks, as the Power Stone is like the Mask of Ultimate Power, the Space Stone is like the Mask of Dimensional Gates, the Reality Stone is like the Mask of Creation, the Soul Stone is like the Mask of Life, the Time Stone is like the Mask(s) of Time, and the Mind Stone is like the Mask of Control. If you would imagine the masks being used against the stones, things would get messy. What do you think would win (for me, it’s the stones). Also, if you would imagine the masks being out together on a gauntlet, I’d say this gauntlet could do exactly the same as the Infinity Stones, but they could control Spherus Magna. 

So, my question is this: What Bionicle character do you think could handle the power of the Infinity Stones or the completed Infinity Gauntlet. For me, here’s this: 

1. The Great Spirit Mata Nui - whether he has his giant robot body or the Mask of Life, I think he could survive using the stones. 

2. Makuta Teridax - well, he’s very powerful. 

3. Toa Ignika - he is the embodiment of the Mask of Life, so I think he can survive. 

4. The golden-skinned being who is made of the Piraka and three other beings - well, he’s very powerful. 

5. Tren Krom 

6. Annona

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

We can't know unless we get some specific criteria for what makes a being "strong" enough to use the stones. Thanos looks like a purple bodybuilder, but somehow he's strong enough to use the stones with little more than some bad burns. What is it that makes him powerful? Peter Quill seemed strong as before killing Ego, but he could barely handle one stone. Until we know what allows one to use the stones, we cannot apply that logic to any universe without the stones in it.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

The way that the stones seem to work is that when they are wielded, they supercharge their bearer with a huge amount of energy that (if they're not strong enough) will kill them. Thanos and the Hulk are able to contain this energy because of their nature, and Tony was able to withstand the energy because of his suit and arc reactor. That is why Quill was able to survive once his friends linked up with him, there were multiple people dispelling the energy of the power stone instead of all of it being poured into Quill. Also, the entire point of the infinity gauntlet was to help contain and control the energy of all the stones at once, if someone tried to use all six stones without the gauntlet, it would probably be suicide, even for Thanos.

That being said, we need to look for some BIONICLE characters who can contain and control great amounts of energy and won't become overloaded and consumed by it (like the Bohrok Kal).

I'd wager the Toa Nuva could handle the stones if they were able to dispel the energy into the Nuva symbols since that is what they were created for, to hold the Nuva's energies because they were too great for their bodies to hold. I'm also certain Teridax, or any Makuta could, and the energies might even make them stronger, since their essence is pure energy anyways, it might feed their strength (like antidermis does with Brutaka). Speaking of Brutaka, I'm pretty certain he and Axonn would manage, we never really were told hold strong they were, but they are pretty high up there. Going back to the Quill scenario, I'm certain that any Toa Kaita would be able to manage this as well. 

• Like 2

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Fellas we all know who can really handle the power of all the infinity stones, and that's ................................................................................... Matoro (2001-2007).

But in reality I think a better one would be which is more powerful, the Ignika or the Infinity Gauntlet?

• Like 2

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2019 at 4:33 PM, Tahu3.0 said:

Fellas we all know who can really handle the power of all the infinity stones, and that's ................................................................................... Matoro (2001-2007).

But in reality I think a better one would be which is more powerful, the Ignika or the Infinity Gauntlet?

Well, I think that Infinity Gauntlet because it has six extremely powerful powers while the Ignika is kind of like the Soul Stone, has powers based on life, and can revive the great Spirit.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:26 PM, Tyrion Archer said:

I think Krekka could wield the stones as he's a pretty tough guy, but he'd probably snap himself out of existence by accident.

Lol. Anyway, speaking of Krekka, I also think Umarak could wield the stones, too, because he is big and super-strong like Krekka.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Kapura. His plan was to make himself powerful enough to wield the stones, then collect them and use them to destroy the barriers between dimensions, lay waste to all life, and become supreme overlord of all things and a deity to the select few whom he allowed to survive. "I now know the secret art of traveling great distances by moving very slowly." He very slowly uses the Space Stone. When the sky starts to crack, you know Kapura's coming. 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:27 AM, Iron_Man5 said:

Speaking of Brutaka, I'm pretty certain he and Axonn would manage

K in all seriousness, if it's a matter of who could USE the stones, Axonn without a doubt. Part of the difficulty of using the stones is ignoring the pain long enough to concentrate. One of my favorite moments in the Bionicle canon was in Inferno when Axonn realized than Brutaka couldn't be reasoned with and knocked him out right before Botar picked him up. Axonn DEFINITELY has a strong enough WILL to use the stones, it's just a matter of if he could survive. I feel like if he would be the type to grab the gauntlet while everyone else was arguing about who should do it (provided there was no one around who could survive using it), put that sucker on, use it to bring about the greatest good, and nearly kill himself the process.  

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

I always pondered that line about Makuta in the promotional CD: 

... some say he will have 3 heads...

I thought it was an allusion to the idea of him being able to don 3 masks. When it was revealed that Time, Life and Creation were the only 3 Legendary masks I thought that the story was going in the direction of Makuta possessing/corrupting those powers for a time (Chaos, Death and Destruction). Much like how Thanos controlled the universe with the stones, I thought Makuta would win over the universe with those masks. I also thought that perhaps Mata Nui had 3 heads as a sort of robot version of the Trinity, and that Makuta had infected his body like a virus. By defeating Makuta and returning those kanohi to Mata Nui would restore the universe.