Rebel Nature Update

Christian Faber has been teasing us for years about his next project, Rebel Nature but now it looks like there's some substantial progress being made on it. It has been announced that Toon2Tango will make Rebel Nature it's first original series, with production to begin in 2020. Toon2Tangle, in addition to co-producing the show, will handle global distribution across multiple media platforms. It'll be exciting to see where this goes!

View the full article

Really cool to get some official action on this, especially since it confirms there will be something substantial to it. I'm looking forward to it whenever it comes out.

Of note to me was that the production company website lists the target age as 6-9. I wonder if that's just marketing mumbo jumbo. That skews a good bit younger than Bionicle if I remember correctly and I was thinking this would be skewing a little older than Bionicle from what we've heard previously.