Spinny Missing

Bonkle

I don't know if it helps any but, as best I can tell, the only accounts that they're missing on are Premier Members'. It's not the case that all Premiers are missing them, but - at least so far as I've seen - they seem to be in place for all non-Premiers. Not sure if that's a relevant observation, though, or just coincidence.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 1 year later...

Fixed-ish! I had some time recently to discuss this with Invision, who develops our software. It seems like this was an issue with the way purchases in the store interact with secondary groups, which is what we use to control the spinnies. I have changed it so that the 'Premier Member' group is now a secondary group. It means you still have the 'Premier Member' image and the spinny, but your group now goes back to 'Members' or 'Outstanding BZPower Citizen.' Hopefully that works for everyone.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i realise i'm reviving this topic after a year, but it's still on the front page so making a new one to say that my spinny is still missing seemed kinda redundant

that said, my spinny is still missing

• Upvote 2

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill