Snoopy82

so, wait, do we have to wait an entire month for the whole story to be re uploaded... that doesn't seem right, especially for a story as awesome as this. Maybe Bzp should lift its rule for epics getting posted for just a week or to

What are we searching for? Are we searching for anything or just randomly surfing the internet? I did that once. I found this bionicle fan site called bzpower. Whoever made it had no decorating sense what so ever.

YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!Well, this is interesting. Ninjo is going ninja, B6 is losing his marbles, and now him and Toraga are embarking on the quest for keet- erm, Binkmiester. XDAnother great chapter, and now I'm waiting in suspense for the next chapter.It. Must. come. Soon. Or. I'll. Crack. As. Well.

...Why do i have this bad feeling that the story is going to end with Dimensioneer winning? Hmm, so Ninjo is dead. Well, it shows that somehow Dimensioneer got teleportation powers. How, I wonder... nothing about Six and Bink this chapter, but it's interesting to see both sides trying to activate Dume... Looking forwards to the next chapter. :)

YES! It's back! I has missed this epic so much! Looking back, I can't believe that it's been around longer than I've been on this site, though. I love incredibly climactic the epic is getting. (Though you could say it was climactic from the start.) However, please tell me it isn't going to end with Dume mind-wiping everyone as a big reset button. That'd just be laaaaaaaame. D:

bug_animated.gif

Oh my... NINJO?? This is going to be epic... Daw, so Bink is gone, and B6 is no longer an admin. :( ...And I'm balancing on the extreme edge of my chair waiting for the next chapter. Man, this ended on a cliff hanger.EDIT:Also, spelling error.

Footsteps. Voices. The door unlocked and creaked open to reveal Black Six, Toaraga, and Dimensioneer.

I believe you mean Binkmiester... Edited by The Assassin Archer

Yes, it's over. I know, not the smash ending some of you may have been hoping for--but of the two possible storylines I could have pursued, this was easily the most do-able. It is quit the far cry from my original intentions for the ending, but that would have droned on would a long while. Even so, the one you got does contain many elements of the original, just condensed. Some details had to be compromised, but hey, use your imagination and write some fanfics about it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

So were Toaraga and B6 affected by the memory reset, too? You say they alone bare the burdens of the war, but at the same time you say B6 "knew no more." Or does that mean something else entirely?A good end, though! Kudos on seeing this through to the finish line!

• 3 weeks later...

EW-- I generally use the phrase "knew no more" to convey the entrance into unconsciousness. They retained all memories. I can understand in hindsight that I probably should have chosen a better descriptive device, but hey, a habit's a habit. :P