What if Ninjago stayed cancelled

Alexander123

There are many what if in history, what if Rome had not fallen, Hitler had been killed in WW1, and if Indiana Jones 4 did not feature aliens. We are here to discuss if Ninjago had stayed cancelled. Overall I believe this might have been beneficial to Lego in the long run. G2 might have been more successful, Chima might still be around, and there might be more original themes rather than licensed ones. Do you agree or what are your opinions.

Stayed cancelled? Well, that would be sad because we wouldn't know what happened to Pythor after he got ate up by the Great Devourer in the 2012 storyline. The 2014 storyline showed that he survived from that while his skin got bleached. 

You talking about the fact that Ninjago was going to get cancelled in 2013, but it continued because of its success?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

3 hours ago, Laval Master of Energy said:

It's kind of a shame that Ninjago and Chima could not have continued together. It would have been amazing if they had.

But, they do share the same universe. Let’s hope Nexo Knights would become a part of Ninjago’s universe.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

G2 woulda had the necessary funding to be successful and wouldn't have had competition. From there, it's anyone's guess, but we'd probably have the promised 3 years.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"