Let's Make a Proper Piraka Rap Instrumental

Illuminatus

Let's be honest. The Piraka Rap lyrics were absolutely awful. They're not even good for comedic value.

But you know what? The instrumental is an absolute banger. I've always wanted to have a vocal-free version of the Piraka Rap. So I looked into how I could do that and it turns out there's a brand new tool that uses AI to isolate vocals, bass and many other components of a musical pieces into separate stems or "layers." It's called Spleeter and I immediately tried the Piraka Rap on it.

Guess what? It sounds totally legit.

Would anyone around here with a slightly better understanding of audio editing be able to sew all the different parts together that we have from teasers, commercials and this newly generated instrumental to create a cleaner, smoother version that has all the proper sounds, riffs and effects?

• Like 1

I thought that the gang was on the loose, there was nothing we could do, we could try to get an instrumental but why, we know we're gonna lose...

...But perhaps we can get a solid remix of the instrumental... good luck to those who try!

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

On 11/14/2019 at 12:02 AM, Sir Keksalot said:

Nah, what we really need to do is form a band and make a nu metal cover of the rap to maximize the cringe.

And the band would be called the “Free The” Band. :psychotwitch:

Awesome idea, Illuminatus!  Unfortunately, I can't listen to it...  The link no longer works?

Edited by Daler99
  • Like 1

~Daler