Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: So I managed to hunt down some of my previous stuff: it seems my character (Karin) was in Lilycove or something and the other people she was with (I think Parugi's Ethan was one) went to Mt. Pyre.

Edited by Revolutionary Saint Kothra
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: Curb stomp? Ouch; I feel sorry for the person. xD

Maybe Maddison should meet up with Black, it sounds like both of them are planning similar things, though with different motives. xD ... Besides, isn't Team Energon part of the Hojohsin League? =P

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach nodded, as he ran forward.

We can't waste time here. We need to get to Unova. Zach thought, having pretty much the same idea as Kyle; but for a different reason, as Zach had a feeling what happened to White was just the beginning.

OOC: *Sees Nine's IC* Oh. OH WOW. I didn't realize it, but well, things could be tied in between the different storylines. I'm quite surprised myself, but I shouldn't be surprised, in retrospect. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Mt. Pyre? I think you might've found when Ethan and Eric (the other guy) were passing by there, Kothra -- IIRC, Ethan's battling Jamie Arthur in Lilycove Park. :)

Blade: You raise good point. As a matter of fact, what I was talking about in the Nine IC was... something else. you'll see soon... probably. But yeah, both plots could tie in, and I wouldn't mind Black giving Maddison a hand. Although for multiple reasons the plot won't come to a close for quite a while -- she's got a LOT of work to do.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Oh, you weren't talking about the distortion fight around Ilex? Interesting. So that means that we've got three otherwise unconnected things that could be possibly connected? xD Nice. =P And I don't mind; I won't just ditch the whole Black battle once Zach and co get there; this'll last for a while. And the awesome thing is; none of my characters will meet for a while still, yet over the downtime, I've worked them in slightly. And that reminds me that I need to PM you something. =P

-==IC: Black==-

Black walked back into Nimbasa, as he held the Pokeball that contained his newly evolved Pupitar.

"So then; what first? Let's show them their flaw in ignoring things." Black muttered, as he walked further toward the center of the city, looking for possibilities.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: XP Understandable. If I remember correctly, Karin, Ethan, Jamie and Eric basically met up in Lilycove, something happened -- I don't entirely remember what -- but Karin fell asleep or got knocked out or something, so we brought her to the Pokemon Center and left her there to wake up. Then Ethan and Jamie went to the park to battle, and Eric -might- have followed us; I don't remember. If you want, you can just retcon Karin to the park with Ethan and Jamie -- though with Minun not entirely back yet, we're kind of frozen there.

Blade: Wait, you were talking about the Mewtwo fight there? Never mind; yes, they could be connected, in that case. And that is what Nine is investigating. Sorry. XP Duly noted. And yeah; basically, until Kyle gets to Castelia, Maddison will be working on what she is working on.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Went back and read a bit more. I think I understand the situation now.IC: Karin woke up in the rented room. She immeadiately grabbed her Pokégear to check the time. It was still the same day, though it felt like she had slept the whole night. She got up, still wearing the jacket Ethan gave her and left the room. On her way out of the building she tied a ribbon into her hair to make any difference between how she looked now and earlier in case anyone that had been at the scene earlier would remember her.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: Mt. Pyre? I think you might've found when Ethan and Eric (the other guy) were passing by there, Kothra -- IIRC, Ethan's battling Jamie Arthur in Lilycove Park. :)

OOC: Yeah and the ball is in your court so you might want to post about that.

IC: James and Guinevere walked into the pokemon center and over to the stationed nurse.

"Excuse me, I would like to check in here, one trainer."

She stared for a second as if remembering something before responding "Very well but do you mind if I ask something?"

James looked a little surprised before responding "Sure, please go right ahead." "Do you have a sister?"

"....Yes I do, why?" James asked.

"It's just I think she checked in earlier... um her" she said as she pointed to a name on the check in list.

"Hmm yep that is her. Interesting coincidence.... about my reservation?"

"Of course sir he is your room key" she said handing him a card key "Sorry for keeping you."

"Oh it is no problem at all, thank you for this key" he said and he and Guinevere walked off.

So Jamie is here, eh?

So it seems, Lady Guinevere, so it seems.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Oh right, I still need to do stuff... IC: As Seth stood in Searcher's office, thoughts and worry about Bria rushed through his head. Then.... Time stopped. The powerful voice of Dialga echoed throughout his head. "Seth.... The time has come for you to prove your worth." Seth suddenly found himself warped into Dialga's dimension, standing before the mighty dragon of time. Dialga let loose a mighty roar, before facing Seth. "Show me your power. All of it! Don't hold back!" Seth reached for a Poke Ball, only to find that they were missing. "What?" exclaimed Seth. "How am I supposed to prove myself?" Dialga let loose a low chuckle. Seth suddenly felt a mighty pressure all over his body, and began to be swung around. Seth tried to resist, but realized exactly what Dialga was doing: the dragon was manipulating the time around him and recreating motions he had gone through in the past! "Come now, prove your worth, or did we make a mistake?" Dialga bellowed. 'We?' Seth thought in his head. Seth shook away the thought, realizing that Dialga was probably referring to Palkia and Giratina. Seth focused his mind on trying to override the will of Dialga, but was repeatedly blocked. Dialga began to spin Seth around, trying to get the young man to lose focus. The agony went on for what seemed like years, but in reality, was only two minutes. As Seth began to lose focus, a sudden spark ignited in the core of his soul. Dialga sensed what was happening, and stumbled back, but never lost focus. "Impossible..." gasped Dialga, as he felt his will being overpowered. Seth's eyes glowed brightly as a mighty aura surrounded Seth. Seth regained control, but wasn't done there. Raising his hand, he managed to reverse Dialga's own attack on the Time dragon. Dialga felt weak. 'His capacity for power is great... far beyond what it was supposed to be...' Dialga thought to himself. With a mighty Roar of Time, Dialga blasted Seth backwards, bringing him back to his senses. "What... what happened?" asked Seth between breaths. Dialga hovered over to him, a serious expression his face... or what Seth thought was a serious expression. "You have proven yourself, Seth Vicens," said Dialga. "You wield a great power within your body. But you must learn to control it. If you lose control of your power, you will not survive." "What do you mean, 'I have great power'?" asked Seth. "Your power... You are a channeler. You possess the ability to channel power throughout your body." "Is that an ability that comes with being your herald?" Seth asked. Dialga was silent. With another roar, Seth felt his energy return to him. Dialga stumbled slightly, but it was barely noticeable. "You must go back, speak not of this trial, and retrieve Bria." Dialga and his dimension began to fade away. "Wait, I need to ask you about the Elemental plates!" Seth called. Dialga's eyes widened, but his words were distorted. "....... Sombra............Arceus.........stoppable....... free .....Shade" As Seth found himself back with the others, time slowly resumed, as if nothing had happened at all... "No matter what happens, we need to stop these Darkrai... I have a feeling this is just the beginning of something bigger..." muttered Seth. "We're in." OOC: Oh right... The Eight Darkrai invasion of Hoenn. IC: With Fallarbor under the control of the Darkrai, they split into groups. Eight, One, Three and Six headed eastward, while Four, Five, Seven and Two headed south. Spreading the darkness behind them, Eight's group left a trail of destruction while they headed to Lavaridge, while Seven's team was deadset on Rustboro... ~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Oh! That reminds me, I need to catch a Pokemon for Orange. ... And still PM Parugi. >_>;

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange ran down the hall, and then came to an abrupt stop, as he blinked, and saw the Abra from earlier just sitting in the middle of the hall. Orange frowned, as the Abra looked at him, and seemed to almost smirk. Orange reached for a Pokeball, but when he looked up, the Abra vanished.

"Hmm." Orange said with a frown, and then remembered where he was, and ran toward the stairs quickly, as he hoped the guards hadn't realized his trick yet.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC:

Blade: No idea. Maybe she'll send out a request for assistance of something... I'll have to think...

Minun: Mrrow!

Kothra: Sweet! ^_^

IC - Ethan Worth - Lilycove: From Céris's standpoint, Tristan had opened himself wide open for an attack by leaping into the air, especially against a faster, smaller opponent. Without waiting for an order from his trainer, the Scizor shot upward, a Night Slash aimed at the underside of the Metagross.

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Goldenrod City: "So what do you think Raikou sensed?" Sonja asked, looking around at the buildings as they passed by, while keeping her voice low. "She seemed really uneasy..."

"Who knows?" Kyle answered, looking up at the sky. "We won't find out just standing here, though, so we should probably hurry up."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Ryan - A Hojohsin Base in Hoenn
"Are you sure Jason didn't just get lost?" Ryan asked.

Jake raised his eyebrows.

"I mean, just because he isn't here doesn't make him a double-crosser," Ryan argued. "He could have easily just gotten separated from us."

"You don't know him," Jake muttered.

"Guys, now's not the time for this!" Alex cried. "We're trying to escape, remember?"

"Right," Ryan said. He glanced around at the rescue team. Along with Jason, Misdreavus, and Litwick, there was also an Abra, a Shuppet, and a Chingling. "Okay... Shuppet, you've been here before, so you know how to get out of here, right?" The Shuppet nodded. "Alright, you and Misdreavus scout ahead, and we'll follow you. Alert us of any Hojohsin officers you find. If we can't avoid them, we'll have to take them out quickly, before any of them raise the alarm."

"And what about Jason?" Jake asked.

"If you're right, and he really left us on purpose, then he can find his own way out."

IC: Dack - Ryan's house in Fortree City
"What's taking them so long?" Ben muttered. "We've been waiting to spring this trap for hours!"

"Patience," Dack said. "They'll come eventually." He picked up a cracked picture frame from the dusty floor. The photo showed a young Ryan playing with a Cyndaquil. "Childhood," the Rocket said softly. "Back when the events of this world were of little importance. As a child, I didn't care much for this war. Snowpoint City was my whole world..." Closing his eyes, Dack remembered back to the day when he got his first Pokemon...
Nine Years Ago…

“Happy Birthday, Dack!” Dack slowly opened his eyes, squinting at the rising sun shining through his window. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he sat up. His mother and father were standing on either side of his bed, and a small package was lying in front of him.

“Go ahead and open it,” his father smiled.

Dack ripped open the present, hardly daring to hope that it was what he suspected it was. Sure enough, resting in the box he had just unwrapped was a Pokeball. Eagerly, Dack picked up the Pokeball and clicked it open. With a flash of light, a small bird Pokemon materialized on his bed.

“Is that a Tailow?” Dack asked. “Wow, those are really rare! Thank you!”

“Don’t thank us,” Dack’s mother chuckled. “Thank the Winstons. They bred that Tailow for us and sent it all the way from Hoenn!”

“Ten years old,” Dack’s father patted him on the shoulder. “I remember getting my first Pokemon when I turned ten.” He laid his other hand on the Pokeball on his belt, which contained a powerful Empoleon.

A few hours later, Dack was racing around Snowpoint City to show off his new Pokemon to his friends.

“Wow, cool!” cried Matthew, a young boy who was still six. “I can’t wait until I get a Pokemon, too!”

“Don’t you think this climate is a bit too cold for that bird?” Luke smirked. “You need a tough Pokemon, like my Machop!”

“Chop! Chop!” the boy’s Machop agreed.

“I think it’s a cute Pokemon,” Madison said. Her Snorunt smiled at Tailow.

“Well, well, well. It looks like little Dack has got his first Pokemon.”

The four friends turned around to find Adam striding confidently toward them. At 12 years old, Adam was notorious for bullying the littler kids. Today he was backed up by three other older kids, members of his gang.

“How strong is that little ball of feathers? I’m surprised it hasn’t frozen to death yet!”

As the members of Adam’s gang laughed, Dack felt his face redden. “This Tailow was specially bred!” he cried. “He’s much stronger than any Pokemon from around here!”

Adam stopped laughing at once. “Is it, now?” He grabbed a Pokeball from his belt and tossed it from hand to hand. “Let’s find out!” Adam tossed the Pokeball, sending out his Snover.

Dack gulped. Adam’s Snover was as much a bully as its trainer. He clearly remembered the time Snover had formed a block of ice around his tounge so thick, it had taken two hours to melt it off.

“Don’t worry,” Madison whispered. “Snover’s part Grass-Type, and Tailow’s a Flying-Type. You’ve got the advantage.”

“No way,” Luke rolled his eyes. “Snover’s also part Ice-Type. It’ll freeze that Tailow in a second.”

“That evens things out, then,” Dack grinned.

“N-not quite,” Matthew pointed to the Snover, who was activating its ability Snow Warning to create a hailstorm.

“We’ll just have to beat them that much faster, then,” Dack grimaced. “Tailow, use your Peck attack!” Tailow flew toward Snover and started striking it in every spot it could fit its beak.

“Snover, Ingrain!” Adam cried. As Snover raised an arm in an attempt to ward off the attacking Tailow, several roots sprouted from its feet and dug their way underground. The nutrients that Snover absorbed quickly healed the damage done by Tailow’s attack.

“Guess we’ll have to pull out the big guns!” Dack smirked, glad he had something up his sleeve. “Now, Tailow, use Brave Bird!”

“Ice Shard!” Adam called.

As Tailow tucked in its wings and hurdled toward Snover, Snover hurled chunks of ice. The shards struck Tailow, but the bird Pokemon kept flying until he rammed into Snover.

Dack could tell that Snover was barely hanging on, helped by its Ingrain, but the Ice Shard attack, combined with the recoil from Brave Bird and the constant hail had taken its toll on Tailow as well. Both Pokemon were close to fainting. Dack caught Tailow’s eye, and he knew that his Pokemon understood the battle was almost over.

“One more Peck attack!” Dack cried. “Finish it off!”

“Ice Shard,” Adam smirked. The first shard hit Tailow in midair, and the bird Pokemon fell to the ground, unconscious.

“Tailow! No!” Dack tried to run to his Pokemon’s side, but the Ice Shards kept coming, striking the fainted Tailow again and again.

“There you have it,” Adam sneered. “Looks like your Tailow’s not as strong as you claim!”

“Stop it!” Dack cried. “Tailow can’t fight anymore! Call off your Pokemon!”

“I don’t think I will,” Adam smiled maliciously. “I’ve got to enjoy my victory, haven’t I?”

Twisting his face in anger, Dack charged at Adam, rearing back his fist to punch him. Adam never flinched as Snover chucked an Ice Shard at Dack, hitting him in the stomach and knocking the wind out of him.

“I never thought you’d stoop that low, Dack,” Adam said calmly. “Snover, Icy Wind. Just to make sure they’ve learned their lesson.”

By the time Adam and his gang had walked off, laughing, Dack and Tailow were covered in a thin layer of ice. Tears began to run down Dack’s face, freezing in the remains of the hailstorm.

“Are you alright?” Madison asked. Dack shrugged her off. As he cradled Tailow in his arms, he glared in the direction Adam had gone. His tenth birthday had gone from the best day of his life to the worst. As he lay there, shivering in the snow, Dack vowed to become strong, and one day, he would make Adam pay for all he had done.

OOC: The first in a series of flashbacks telling Dack's backstory. And I don't plan on counting the battles in these flashbacks toward Dack's Pokemon's experience (not that Tailow/Swellow needs any, as it's already evolved). The battles are for story purposes only. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I took the names for Dack's friends (Matthew, Luke, and Madison) from actual trainers in Route 217. Matthew's a Ninja Boy, Luke's a Blackbelt, and Madison's a skier. Just a little fun fact. ^_^

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Zach/Goldenrod==-

"I agree." Zach said, as they approached the gate house that headed toward the next route.

"And as for what was sensed... I dunno. But if it's important enough for it to be mentioned now, it's worth a look, however quick it is." Zach said, as he continued to walk.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Eh... Who are you again? :P

In all seriousness, repost your profile and, if you can remember, tell me where you were/what you were doing last. If you can't remember, we can come up with something based on who your character is. :)

IC - Sonja/Kyle - Goldenrod City: "Right," Kyle said, nodding.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Let's just hope no-one gives us trouble at the gatehouse." Zach said, as they neared the building in question, and Zach opened the door for the others.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Everyone knows the forum archives are up, and we can access the entire old topic to know what we were doing, right?

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

OOC: Oh, I know that, yes. I used that to figure out how to start off most my characters. But, there is the point of it logging you out every time you go there. Which is why I haven't been using it as much as I otherwise would. =/

Orange ran up the stairs to the second floor, and looked around the corner as he reached the landing. He didn't see anyone patrolling the floor actively yet, which was good, and walked around the corner, and looked around for any rooms that might actually have information that could be helpful.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Whether it was rashness from his recent evolution or just plain underestimated Ceris, Tristan was caught virtually unaware by the Night Slash, but he threw his arm out, at least making contact with the Scizor, although how much effect the hammer arm had, he was not certain. He fell back down on to the ground, noticeably more worn out.

He took a lot of damage before his evolution and the adrenaline rush he got is starting to run down... "Don't let

up, charge with Bullet Punch!"

OOC: Should I repost my profile? IC - Zac Flash: "Looks like he's done now," Zac said. "I figure it's somewhere in the forest. Any other potential locations?" IC - Eric Sprios: Eric, now getting bored of being bored, left the Pokemon Center at Lilycove, to find his two battling companions. Perhaps the battle was one worth seeing. He called out his Corphish. "Slush," he said. "keep me company." They laughed.

Sorry if they aren't very good, I just went back and made some changes, specifically personality on the lot of them.Username: KNI-Midnight VoyagerName: Hex YutryFaction: Team LibertyHometown: SinnohAge: 17 Appearance: He is a tall, black-haired trainer with a black fedora. He wears black jeans and a black coat over an orange t-shirt.Personality: He is extremely scared of spiders and hates bug Pokemon. He loves talking with people and making others laugh, though admittedly his jokes aren't very funny, containing bad puns. He has a sweet tooth for adventure, and is prone to trying to play hero when he thinks it is necessary. Note that when he plays hero, he often, shall we say, forgets his lines.Background: He was a small child when he first battled in Pokemon. He knew from then he wanted to help defeat Team Rocket. He grew up with his Pokemon and loves to battle.Pokémon: Zweilous, Prinplup, and Minun.Species: MinunNickname: GrashTrainer: HexAppearance: Minun is pretty normal, except for a ruffle in the tail.Personality: Grash is a bubbling, energetic Pokemon who is very loyal. He always stays on Hex's shoulder. It is difficult to make the persistent little rodent angry, and he can never hold contempt. Usually, he will just cross his arms and turn his back on you until he -thinks- you are making a gesture of apology.Ability: MinusSpecialty: Does better away from water or high places. Fights better in a plain field.Known Moves: Thundershock, quick attack, volt tackle, thunderbolt, electro ball.Species: PrinplupNickname: JackalTrainer: Hex Appearance: Regular Prinplup, unless you count scratches, bruises, dents, fractures, infections, scars, gashes, and all the other marks of combat you get during battle.Personality: He is excessively prideful, to the point of attacking for insults. When he is taken out of battle early on, he behavesAbility: TorrentSpecialty: Water and steel fields, though he has a knack for forests.Known Moves: Bubble blaster, halved hidro pump due to accident, waterfalll, surf.Species: ZweilousNickname: PulseTrainer: HexAppearance: Regular, not that much different than others of his kind. Most of his dissimilarities are through body language. He is sluggish when not in combat or in action, and would much rather devour Hex's minun than team up with it in battle.Personality: Rather lazy, he is powerful, large, and...hungry. The heads contest over who can eat the fastest for amusement.Ability: HustleSpeciality: Fights against smaller opponents and in dark placesMoves: Dragonbreath, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Outrage, Hyper Voice, Crunch

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

-==IC: White/Anville==-

"I think the forest might be the best place to check first." Summer said with a nod.

"To be honest, I don't really know where a Meloetta might be, but that would be the best bet, I guess." Summer admitted.

-==IC: Orange/HJS Base, Sootopolis Division==-

Orange walked into one room, and started to look around at some of the files that he saw on the table. He hoped this was one of the rooms that was used for executive work or so, as he had Zangetsu keep watch at the door, in case anyone tried to suddenly appear.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

@Parugi: I don't know where I left off, but I think it was with one of your groups since you mentioned a Deoxys. The guy who plays Xalpha's been off even before the forum downtime, and I don't remember TL's other Deoxys active, either. So that leaves Thomas's lackey the other TL Deoxys. So Thomas is with that group w/ Raikou and Deoxys, right?

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

OOC: Thomas is indeed with the group that's going to eventually head to Unova, as he's the one who brought the Deoxys along. =P

Orange read through the different papers that were on the desk, and frowned slightly.

"So this Ford guy, and this Pierce guy, they're connected some way... And that connection also involves the Hojohsin League..." Orange said, as he read through the different papers, taking pictures of them as he went. However, he came across one that appeared to originally be a profile of sorts.

"Oh?" Orange muttered, and pulled the profile out and read it.

"So these people have an ultra powerful Darkrai...? Wait... A Darkrai?" Orange wondered, and tried to think of why that seemed odd to him, and his eyes widened as he realized the connection he was looking for.

Ultra powerful Darkrai are what invaded Sinnoh; what nearly got me. Could this be some hint to that? Orange thought, as he quickly snapped a picture of the profile, and sent the different information he had found off to Sonja so she could see this as well. Orange turned around, and was about to walk out of the room, but saw that Abra again.

"Alright. I'm assuming there's a reason you're following me around. You want a fight? You'll get one." Orange said, and could've sworn the Abra smirked, as Orange got into a battle position.

"Zangetsu; use Slash!" Orange called out, as the Zangoose shot forward.

I just hope that this doesn't attract unwanted attention... Orange thought with a frown.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC:

-KNI: OH! Now I remember you! XP Sorry; downtime messed me up and stuff. XP

Alright... Hm... Where to let you jump in.... This is kind of difficult to think of since I'm not sure where other Liberty members are at right now; but you might be able to go to Lilycove to help James Arthur investigate the Hojohsin League, if Minun doesn't mind. Or, you could do what Ethan and his group are supposed to be doing for TR and investigate the rumors that Team Aqua is coming back.

-Nara: If your profile isn't in the character list thingy in my blog (see my first post on the last page for a link) then yeah, you need to repost it here. :)

-Uber: See Blade's answer. And you actually just reminded me of a plot that I need to get going on later that involves Xalpha...

IC - Ethan - Lilycove: Ceris landed, grimacing from the damage that the Hammer Arm had done to him; luckily, it had been a scathing blow, allowing the Scizor to avoid more damage than usual. Now, he could see Metagross beginning to charge towards him.

"Ceris, counter it with Night Slash," Ethan called.

Ceris nodded, quickly calculating Tristan's movements; then, claw glowing a purple-black color, he shot forward, slamming his claw into the incoming Bullet Punch. The two Steel-Types now in a lock, they struggled against each other, arms straining as each pushed forward. Ceris gritted his teeth; then, activating another Night Slash with his second claw, he aimed another hit at Metagross's face.

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Leaving Goldenrod: "That would be bad," Kyle answered. "Though I think it'll be fine." He entered the gate house, the others following in after him. The place was relatively empty -- only around five or so people were inside, most of them simply sitting and resting while a couple of others talked quietly. Kyle looked at Zach. "See? Nothing to worry about." He nodded at him and then began to walk towards the other side of the building.

Sonja, meanwhile, checked her Poketch again as they walked, having received more information from Orange. She almost tripped from surprise at what she was reading, though managed to stop herself and continue walking; she would need to report this once they were away from other people...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: What about if your profile's on the Wiki? =P

Zach nodded, and continued across the building, unaware that Sonja was focused on something else, and kept on walking.

"Hopefully we'll reach Ecruteak soon." Zach said, after they walked through the exit to the building and then frowned.

"Oh... I just remembered, the layout of this place is kinda weird... Do you think we should teleport to the part where it's more or less just a quick walk to Ecruteak, or just keep on going?" Zach asked, not sure if people wanted to take the detour through the National Park.

Orange watched as the Abra was hit, but got up anyway.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm not gonna let you just shrug that off." Orange said as he narrowed his eyes.

"Night Slash!" Orange called out, as the Zangoose got a black glow around his right hand, and rushed at the Abra, as the Pokemon was slammed with the razor-sharp claws, and knocked back once more. However, it stood up once more, and smirked. It then vanished, and reappeared behind the Zangoose, and attacked the Zangoose with an Ice Punch as it reappeared. Zangetsu was taken off guard, and sent flying across the room, and Orange frowned, but recalled Zangetsu before any noise could be made by the Zangoose crashing into anything.

"Alright then, Hozukimaru, it's time for you to show off your power." Orange said, as he sent out his Oshawott, and the Pokemon nodded, and ran toward the Abra, as Orange prepared a Pokeball for when the Abra was weakened enough.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC:Battle.The very lifeblood of this world. Sweat streamed down his face as he reached into his pocket. Pulling out a small ball of red a white, he casted it into the air. While there, it released a beam of yellow light, and over the bridge of the wild Pokémons' nose, the small creature that was emitted wasn't even visible. "Grash, use electro-ball!" The rodent created a sphere of electricity, and shot it at one of the opponents. The wild steelix jumped in the way of the blast, and being immune to electricity it protected itself and the Vinosaur.The rock snake came back with swing of its tail, flinging Minun through the trees. Hex scowled, reaching for two more Pokéballs after taking Grash back in."Prinplup, I choose you!"The Prideful Penguin took a stance, emitting a screech, ready for combat."Even the odds, Zweilous!" The dragon of two heads was released, and roaredz"Zweilous, use Crunch on that Vinosaur, Prinplup hit Steelix with Hydro Pump!"They did so, Zweilous zipping under Steelix a biting down on Vinosaur, giving Prinplup an opening to blast the Steelix with water.Even with halved power, the water knocked Steelix out. Zweilous tossed the now-unconscious Vinosaur against the steel-rock type. "Well done, you two." he retrieved their respective capsules and brought them in.He already heard others coming, drawn by the action...(OOC: I don't plan on catching anything until at least page 12)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Getting back into this. KNI-great post, BTW; it really shows how much you've improved ;3 IC: The first thing Hex saw of others was one spiky red crest poking out from the underbrush. The second was a strand of webbing shot out of said brush. And the final hint to the others coming was a pair of beaten sneakers making their way towards him. That is, he assumed it would be the final hint until- ruSTLE -A Scrafty flew feet-first out of the foliage, tail whacking away the smaller plants in its path. Lark stepped out of the cleared path, Galvantula reeling itself towards a tree right behind Hex which its string had attached to as Manuel landed perfectly before Yutry and began dusting itself off imperiously. "You know, I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be investigating those rumors of Team Aqua," said the resident overall intellect of Team Liberty, raising one hand to his chin in contemplation. "But, on the other hand, I'm perfectly content to take as much time as needed getting to their former base in my hometown." He yawned, casually moving the hand to his neck to massage his sore muscles. Although he wouldn't admit it, he didn't just want to stall their arrival at Lilycove because of his laziness, which worried him. He also didn't want to have to see his family again.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

(OOC: Thanks! :D To be quite honest, I forgot my character's name over the downtime. XD)IC:Hex smiled at the signs. He knew who this was. Galvantula was a dead giveaway, the Scrafty assisted.He hadn't seen Lark in months, since the whole deal with Latios, and Tim. They had arranged to meet up and investigate what was going on in Lilycove, the town he recently discovered was Lark's hometown. "Of course, we should go there soon, but Prinplup is itching for battle. Grash was taken out by the Steelix," he jabbed his thumb at the unconscious mess, "But Pulse and Jackal made short work of those two."He reached into his bag, "I even have some herbal remedies in case we get ahead of ourselves. Besides, these are the Rockets we're talking about, we need the extra practice."Yutry grinned."What do you say, two on two?"(OOC: I totally plan to turn this from double battle between Lark and Hex to a four on four against wild 'Mon.)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I don't mind if anyone wants to help James in his quest.

IC: So now what? the Gardevoir asked, sitting on the bed in the room.

"Now we gather information, I don't plan on going there guns blazing. That would be the equivalent of suicide. I need to get in there without getting noticed."

How do you plan on doing that?

"First I'll send in a scout," he said removing Percival's pokeball from his briefcase and sending him out.

Him?

"Sir Percival could you disappear and move over to Lady Guinevere?" The Hitomoshi (OOC: yes he shall be going by his japanese name until he evolves... 1 battle later) nodded and dissapeared. A few seconds later he reappeared on the bed next to Guinevere.

"Very good now, please come over here," he said as he removed his laptop from his briefcase turned it on and pulled up a picture of the White House.

Percival this time did not disappear but simply moved over to the desk and looked at his laptop.

"I need to you to go into this building here and look around it. Memorize everything you can about it and tell Guinevere about it, do you understand?" The Hitomoshi nodded. "Also remain invisible at all times. Do not let your guard down for an instant; do not, even if discovered, engage in any battles, even ones you think you can win. Flee at once. Do you understand?"

Another nod.

"Very good, when you have done this go east out of the city and I will find you out there."

Percival nodded once more before disappearing.

Not to be rude but don't you think this job is too difficult for him. Wouldn't Celebi be a better choice?

"My main goal is to find out how strong security is for one thing. I expect that he will be found at some point and from what I have seen, he is stronger than you think, he will make it out of there. Another thing is that he looks like he close to evolving. With this dusk stone I received from Flannery I will be able to make him a Chandelure, maybe disguise his presence and by association ours. Celebi is a legendary pokemon, someone who would easily be recognized, and probably associated with me."

Still I worry for him.

"Don't worry, he will be fine, of that I am certain. Now as for us, we need to do some investigating of our own."

OOC: I kind of want to wrap this battle up, since it has been five months since it started so here's this.

IC: (Jamie) Tristan was slow in his reaction and thus was not able to block the Night Slash, right in the kisser. It hit clean and true knocking the Metagross back on causing him to stagger before finally collapsing.

"I am sorry Sir Tristan, if I was better you would not have fallen so easily."

Nonsense my lady, it was my fault entirely.

"Hush, and get some rest," she said as she recalled Tristan.

She then walked towards Ethan and said "That was an excellent battle congradulations."

OOC: Blade: If it's in the character list, then you're good. :P

IC - Ethan - Lilycove: "Ceris, nice job; return," Ethan said, smiling as he pulled the Scizor back into his Pokeball. "And good job to you, as well, Jamie. I'd say that was pretty good for both of us -- you got a Metagross and I got a Beedrill."

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Route to Eckruteak: "Whichever; teleporting would be faster," Kyle said, shrugging.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: "E, whatever," Lark said, yawning again. Holding up two pokeballs, he drew back his two pokemon out- -Then in a flash, had them on the forest floor again. "I'll move first this time." It was a statement, not a question. Joseph had become a lot more serious and a lot less apathetic about battling, even if in this case, it was only for fun.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Well, uh, I keep forgetting to put them in your blog. ^_^; Though if you mean on the Wiki, they're there. =P

Zach nodded.

"That's true. Should Gallade teleport you one at a time, or should our err... interesting Deoxys friend teleport us all at once?" Zach asked, trying to mask the fact that he was trying to hint that Deoxys was a little insane.

OOC: =P Just a joke, of course. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Nice to have you back, Parugi. I might start playing again, but I haven't kept in touch since the game first launched….Where are things currently?

itachieye9dq.gif
Rest in Peace, Joey Powers! I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to get to know you!
pohatubanner.png
Credit to ~Nausicaa~ for the second banner.
If you created the first banner, please come forward so I can give you credit.

OOC: Let's see...

Many Legendary Pokemon have been recruited to both sides, new factions have popped up, famous trainers have been recruited...

Ace is dead, and was replaced by Buzz, though Buzz is a Player character. On Team Liberty's side, Bluefalcon is dead, and Blackskull seemingly dead, though there are many replacements as executives, and at least one for leader in the form of Silvermind, though that didn't exactly turn out too well... She continually got captured by different people. =P

I think that's the major stuff; aside from the fact that Sinnoh and part of Hoenn are currently covered in void space, due to ten ultra powerful Darkrai attacking the regions. Hoenn's currently in the middle of the attack, where they'll go after that is anyone but Detranix's guess. =P So yeah. Though, three factions have allied and formed the 'Hojohsin League', who's currently also occupied Hoenn. A few characters are attempting to gather info on that right now.

Aside from that, I don't think there's anything too important, though others can likely expand on the things I'm talking about. But scanning the first post can definitely help. =)

Hozukimaru shot forward as a jet of water surrounded him.

"That's it; Aqua Jet." Orange said, focusing for the moment, as the Oshawott slammed into the Abra quickly, and sent it flying. The Abra frowned, but Orange wasn't done. Although the Abra was focusing, Orange threw the Pokeball he had readied, and the capsule slammed into the Abra's head, and the ball opened to attempt to capture the Pokemon. The Pokeball dropped to the ground, and then rolled three times, in the Abra's attempt to escape, however, that attempt was futile, as the Pokeball clicked to show that it was captured. Orange walked over to the Pokeball, and picked it up, but the Pokeball then opened, as the Abra stood in front of the two, and concentrated, as about ten Hojohsin League guards arrived at the entrance, and aimed at Orange. However, Orange smiled and waved, and then vanished, as he reappeared in the basement once more.

I need to get out of here now. Orange thought, as he took a moment to get his bearings of where he was, and after he noticed he was by the stairs, began to attempt to retrace his steps, once he recalled his Abra.

"Say, you deserve a name." Orange said, as he ran down the halls.

"And you... remind me of something." Orange said, and mused for a moment.

"Aizen. That'll be your name. Aizen. I think it fits." Orange said with a smile, and the Abra seemed to smirk, as it nodded.

OOC: Oh yes I did. =P

Pre-approved(For a couple months now) profile:

Nickname: Aizen

Species: Abra

Trainer: Orange

Appearance: No differences, from what can be seen.

Personality: Different from the personality Aizen showed when Orange first encountered it, Aizen is cool, calm, and seemingly evilly cunning. It could be said that Aizen is Naughty, though no reason can be determined as to why. However, at the same time, it could be said that Aizen is Lonely.

Ability: Inner Focus

Specialty: While the Special Attack is still stronger than any of it's stats, Aizen's Attack is also one of it's better attacks, at the cost of it's speed. It's more or less very slow, but tends to make up for that weakness by using Teleport, though that doesn't always work out good for it.

Known Moves: Teleport, Barrier, Ice Punch(EGG)

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: After wandering around the city for about ten minutes or so, Karin finally found her way to the park where Ethan and the others hanging around. The grass looked disturbed, as if there had just been a brawl here, but Karin did not comment on it. She gave them a slight wave as she approached.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

-==IC: Orange/HJS Base==-

Orange ran through the halls, and then turned a corner and ended up near where the room he had entered was.

I'm not too far from the exit now... Orange thought, and ran into the room where the window was, and just barely missed an Aura Sphere, as he ducked quickly.

"Hmph; what's this? A pest who's come to cause trouble?" A man said, as he walked into view, his Lucario nearby, an Aura sphere prepared in it's hands.

"No matter. I'll just finish you off then." The man said, as Orange frowned for a moment, and then smirked.

"If that's what you think." Orange said, as he grabbed Senbonzakura's Pokeball, and sent him out.

"Scatter, Senbonzakura." Orange stated as the Pawniard appeared and nodded. Senbonzakura then quickly ran toward Lucario, as the man smirked.

"Really now; a dark/steel type against Lucario? Hah, that makes me laugh." The man stated, as he scowled.

"Aura Sphere again." Lucario gathered Aura in it's hands, and then attempted to attack, however, before it could do so, Senbonzakura appeared behind Lucario, his arm out. The Lucario looked back in surprise, as a slash was obvious on it's chest. The Lucario fell to it's knees from the unexpected attack, however, spun around quickly, and fired the Aura Sphere at the Pawniard. The Aura Sphere connected, which knocked Senbonzakura back a lot, but not out.

"What was that attack?" The man demanded, as Orange smirked.

"Simple... Sucker Punch." Orange stated, and Senbonzakura stood up slowly, and simply stared down the Lucario with a scowl.

"And I believe that he doesn't think that your Lucario is worth his while; and will make sure that you are taken down." Orange commented, as the man growled.

OOC: I wish that Pawniards got some move like Petal Dance or something. That would make a lot of sense for this character... But I guess Swords Dance works too. =P I'm sure I can work out a usable Byakuya-like moveset for Bisharp even without some of his more famous moves, like Scatter. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: I believe mine are on the Wiki, but I'll post them here. Username: NaraName: Justin IcewaterFaction: Team Liberty.Hometown: Lilycove City, HoennAge: 14Appearance: Justin is fairly tall, about 5'11", blond hair and blue eyes. He often wears sunglasses. Prefers a yellow shirt with a green vest over, and dark jeans. He wears dark blue gloves, and running shoes.Personality: He is a bit secretive, spending most of his time alone, traveling. He is stubborn and clumsy. Justin is a good runner, smart and cunning. Tends to shroud himself in mystery, sometimes using riddles, or answering questions indirectly, using other questions.Background: Justin has been interested in pokemon since he was born. The first pokemon he befriended was an Electrike, when he was 3. His parents were veteran Pokemon Trainers, so he was surrounded by many pokemon as well. He has an older brother, who is often away from home, and does not contact Justin much.Pokémon: Electrike (Sparky), Nuzleaf (Sunny), Mudkip (Muddy), Drifloon (Drifter), Munna (Plush), Komatana (Slash)

Species: ElectrikeNickname: SparkyTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: The lightning bolt on it's head is slightly orange, instead of yellow. There are four forks in it's tail instead of three.Personality: Sparky is very energetic. It wants to ether play, battle, eat, or sleep. Sparky can get very serious very quickly. He likes to stay out of the pokeball.Ability: StaticSpecialty: Speed.Known Moves: Thunder Fang, Bite, Spark, Quick Attack, Discharge, ThunderSpecies: MunnaNickname: PlushTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: Flowers are a deeper shade of Purple.Personality: Careful, quiet, shy. She is timid, and prefers not to battle, but when she does, Plush does incredibly well, and can hold her ground. Very affectionate to her trainer, Justin.Ability: Telepathy.Specialty: Defenses.Known Moves: Yawn, Dream Eater, Psychic, Trick Room, Hypnosis, NightmareSpecies: PawniardNickname: SlashTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: Blades are rusted.Personality: Rough, straightforward. Will sometimes take command of the battle and does not like to dawdle in anything.Ability: Inner FocusSpecialty: Attacks.Known Moves: Iron Head, Slash, Night Slash, Scratch, Metal Claw, AssuranceSpecies: NuzleafNickname: SunnyTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: Mask on his face is larger.Personality: Sunny likes to stay out of his pokeball, but is often bored. With his new legs, Sunny likes to run around and onto walls. He is more alert now, and quicker.Ability: Early BirdSpecialty: Sharp hearing and defenses.Known Moves: Explosion, Synthesis, Sunny Day, Extrasensory, Razor Leaf, Faint AttackSpecies: MarshtompNickname: MuddyTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: Fin on it's head is larger.Personality: Muddy is more open now. He is still very alert to sounds, but will ignore them most of the time. He likes to run, but is still getting used to his new body. He's snappy. With new moves, he can hold his own in battle.Ability: TorrentSpecialty: Defense, Combo AttacksKnown Moves: Muddy Water, Endeavor, Protect, Blizzard, Water Gun, Mud BombSpecies: DrifloonNickname: DrifterTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: The X in the middle of her head is smaller.Personality: Drifter is laid back, and likes to float in the wind. She dislikes work and battles, and would rather float in the breeze.Ability: AftermathSpecialty: SpeedKnown Moves: Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Payback, Baton Pass, Minimize

Username: NaraName: Zac FlashFaction: Team Liberty (Defected), Team Rocket (Left), N/a currentlyHometown: Fortree CityAge: 16Appearance: Average height. Green eyes, dark brown hair. Likes Camouflage Pants. Wears a hat most of the time. Has a scar on his left arm. He is also fairly smart, quick to think.Personality: Outgoing. Talkative, likes to be in a group. Has good hand-eye coordination. He has a lot of patience, but easily offended. He's controversial, and has a few sides to his personality.Background: Always lived in Fortree with his parents, who are nowhere to be found. He's looked up to Winona for most of his life. He's always liked flying pokemon, but his first pokemon was a Kecleon.Pokémon: Kecleon (Melon), Mawile (Chompy), Duskull, Darumanitan (Kongo)

Species: KecleonNickname: MelonTrainer: Zac FlashAppearance: Shorter tail.Personality: Outgoing. Energetic. Very Hyper, but puts up with how long Zac is willing to wait for something. He gets somewhat excited for battles.Ability: Color ChangeSpecialty: High stamina.Known Moves: Ancientpower, Substitute, Slash, Shadow Claw, Sucker Punch, PsybeamSpecies: MawileNickname: ChompyTrainer: Zac FlashAppearance: Her jaw is slightly smaller.Personality: Chompy is very relaxed. She is quick to make up her mind, and she sticks to what she wants.Ability: IntimidateSpecialty: Strong physical attributes.Known Moves: Fire/Thunder/Ice Fang (Egg Moves), Crunch, Iron Defense, AstonishSpecies: DuskullNickname: N/aTrainer: Zac Flash, previously a Rocket gruntAppearance: No difference.Personality: Duskull, being a pokemon of a Grunt early on (before Team Rocket takeover), has a relatively optimistic personality. He's carefree, and likes to laugh.Ability: LevitateSpecialty: Long ranged attacks, hit and run attacks.Known Moves: Future Sight, Confuse Ray, Disable, Shadow Ball, PaybackSpecies: DarmanitanNickname: KongoTrainer: Zac FlashAppearance: N/APersonality: Still fairly fickle. Kongo likes to finish what he starts, but has more knowledge to what power he has. Also enjoys battles.Ability: Daruma ModeSpecialty: SpeedKnown Moves: Fire Fang, Hammer Arm, Incinerate, Fire Punch, Rollout

Username: NaraName: Eric SpirosFaction: Team RocketHometown: Pacifidlog TownAge: 18Appearance: Short, wears light gear. Dark hair, orange eyes.Personality: Babbly. Likes to talk, but isn't very open to people. He doesn't get annoyed easily.Background: Eric's background is mostly shrouded in mystery. He travels often, and has aquired many water Pokemon, but they stay at home and cannot function as well on land. Eric enjoys being in Unova, but hasn't been there for a long time, and does not plan to. His parents have lived in Pacifidlog for most of their lives. Pokémon: Corphish (Slush), Seadra (Aqua), Feebas (Melody), Several water Pokemon at Pacifidlog

Species: CorphishNickname: SlushTrainer: Eric SpirosAppearance: One of his horns are cracked.Personality: Very energetic, likes to make friends, loud, somewhat annoying.Ability: AdaptabilitySpecialty: Speedy, but somewhat weaker.Known Moves: Crabhammer, Crunch, Bubblebeam, GuillotineSpecies: SeadraNickname: AquaTrainer: Eric SpirosAppearance: Blotches of tan throughout the body.Personality: Ill tempered. She does not always listen to Eric, but will listen to Slush.Ability: Poison PointSpecialty: None in particular.Known Moves: Bubblebeam, Smokescreen, Focus Energy, Water Gun, LeerSpecies: FeebasNickname: MelodyTrainer: Eric SpirosAppearance: N/aPersonality: Melody dreams of becoming a Milotic, so she works hard and will battle whenever she can. When she is not battling, she likes to chat with other things, usually under the waters.Ability: Swift SwimSpecialty: Speed.Known Moves: Tackle, Brine (Egg Move)

IC - Zac Flash: "Alright," he said, walking out of the room, into the elevator. Inside it, the walls were glass, showing the forest surrounding Anville Town. "Hm.. If the government here already knows there's one in the forest, would they have guards, well, guarding it?" IC - Justin Icewater: "Whatever's quicker. I'm not sure if there's a difference, though. Would teleporting a few people affect the speed?" He thought. "Not that it matters that much." IC - Eric Spiros: Eric made his way to the group he was waiting for, Ethan and Jamie, but there was one other person there. "You're done," he called. He turned to Karin. "Have we met?"