Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

  • Please log in to reply
10343 replies to this topic

#4641 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 21 2013 - 08:02 PM

-==IC: Ray==-

 

Ray nodded, as he relaxed slightly. When Kyle had first mentioned about seeing Sleight, he had tensed slightly, as he hadn't wanted Sonja to get involved; but as Kyle explained the team headed there, he was relieved. "Sounds good to me." Ray said with a nod, and Jenny nodded in agreement as well.


Edited by An/A Blade, Jul 11 2015 - 12:53 AM.

  • 0

#4642 Offline Metal Gear Minun

Metal Gear Minun
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2013 - 11:43 PM

IC: James cursed inside his head (using a word he never let pass from his lips) as he raised a Protect to shield himself from the Seed Bomb. Foresight had finished analyzing too late and he made the wrong call, and being under attack wore on one's patience. He saw Lancelot take the blow as best he could before retaliating with a Counter.He saw Ross struggle with his suit's flight control. He considered just firing a Hyper Beam at the helpless officer and hopefully relieve himself of an opponent. Problem was that the Normal-Type suit was not a particularly offensive power suit, and while that was spelled out before him, he slightly regretted the loss of opportunity he had. If he made the attack and Ross didn't fall, he would have been open to attack. But wait, he had Work Up, James saw pulling it up. Simple move to guarantee success of a simple plan. He activated the move and waited for the effect to take hold.

 

And then he felt the rush.

 

The Executive was not sure of whether he was feeling an actual physical phenomena from the move, or just a psychological effect from that he knew the fact that he he held power now, but regardless one thing was certain. He wanted more.

 

The effect of the rush made him forget past misgivings about lobbing a Hyper Beam at a certain officer, as well, he did.


  • 0

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg


#4643 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 19-May 07
  • 804 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 10:49 PM

IC - Justin Iredsi, Route 202, SinnohAs the dust settled, both trainers saw that Clay was sunken into the ground. But it wasn't solid earth; it was mud. "Oh, nice!" Justin said. Clay took advantage of the state of the earth and used a Water Gun to turn it into mud, reducing the amount of damage he took. "Keep goin'!" Justin called.Clay answered with a nod and used Muddy Water, mainly aiming for the Pikachu but also with the intent of changing the ground into mud.
  • 0

#4644 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 15-October 12
  • 179 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 12:44 AM

IC: Jake

 

That Swampert is just too powerful... I have to find a way to knock it down a few pegs. "Pikachu, dodge and use Thunderbolt on the Muddy Water, then Quick Attack!" Pikachu landed, then skipped almost lazily to the side before using Thunderbolt on the Swampert's attack, sending electricity arcing down its length towards Swampert. He then quickly charged towards his opponent, white light enveloping his body as he charged towards the sunken Swampert at high speeds.


Edited by sonyaxe, Nov 24 2013 - 12:44 AM.

  • 0

#4645 Offline Dr. Hidaka

Dr. Hidaka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 09-June 03
  • 459 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 05:28 PM

IC: Evan Tierra, Battlefield

 

Behemoth had sustained serious damage due to his Superpower lowering his Defense and the Razor Shell being used on him.

 

But it wasn't enough to keep him down.

 

"Good to see you're still raring to go, Behemoth!", Evan said proudly, "Earthquake, then Ice Shard! Let's finish this!"

 

Behemoth grunted as he smashed his feet down onto the ground, sending shockwave after shockwave at the Dewott. As he did so, he flash froze the moisture around him and fired a multitude of Ice Shards in the area near her......


  • 0

#4646 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 10:58 PM

IC: Ryan

Dewott was still in a daze from the Superpower when the Earthquake struck, causing her to lose her balance even more. Ryan could tell that Dewott wouldn't last much longer. They only had one more shot to make an attack. "Aqua Jet, now!" Ryan cried.

 

Water swirled around the otter Pokemon as she launched herself at the oncoming Ice Shards. Shard after shard pelted her face, but Dewott ignored them, placing all her energy and focus in landing this final attack. Dewott collided with Behemoth, sending a torrent of water toward the Mamoswine.

 

Pleased with herself for landing the attack, Dewott turned back to Ryan, giving him a thumbs-up before collapsing to the ground, exhausted.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4647 Offline Dr. Hidaka

Dr. Hidaka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 09-June 03
  • 459 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 02:30 AM

IC: Evan Tierra, Battlefield

 

Behemoth collapsed due the sheer amount of damage he had sustained and dozed off. Evan grinned as he returned his prized Mamoswine to his poke ball.

 

"Not bad at all!", Evan said, grinning big, "You've certainly improved! Now that we've had our fun, let's go meet up with the others."


  • 0

#4648 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,609 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 03:35 AM

IC - Meghan Vert/David Ross - R&D Testing Area: Ross had regained his balance again, just in time to push against the wall and avoid James's Hyper Beam attack. The beam of energy slammed into the wall where he had previously floated with explosive force, the pressure adding to his momentum and sending him flying into the center of the room, where he managed to stay himself using some of his suit's jets. Knowing that the Executive's suit would need some time to recharge, the guard took a moment to regain his bearings, noticing his Breloom's successful hit and the attempted Counter.

 

"Breloom, move!" he called. The Grass-Fighting-Type jumped out of the way, at the same moment that a blade of air--an Air Slash, sent forth via a swipe of Ross's hand--crashed into Lancelot's back, momentarily stunning him. His movement having thrown off his balance yet again, Ross righted himself and launched another Air Slash at the face of James's helmet, striking the prone Liberty Executive and knocking him backwards. This time, Ross managed to keep himself steady in midair, smiling to himself at his growing control over the suit.

 

 

Come now, Mr. Arthur, Vert thought, watching the battle intently. Every use of the suits' functions emphasized the grand feeling growing in her heart, and made her want to see more and more of what her inventions could accomplish. Is this what either of us really [color=#000080;]wants[/color]--for you to lose? [color=#000080;]You can do more...[/color]

 

IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron/Jupiter - The Alamo: "Alright," Kyle said. He looked at Jupiter. "Is that okay with you, ma'am?"

 

The Galactic Admin shrugged. "I don't see the point in going to talk with Sleight in person if Team Rocket and Team Liberty are so buddy-buddy with each other now," she said flatly. "But, sure, why not? If it'll get me out of here sooner, then I'm up for it."

 

"Fair enough," Kyle responded. With a nod to Ray, signaling the Rocket member to get them moving, he looked at Sonja and Jenny. "We'll meet with you soon."

 

"You'd better," Sonja said. "Don't let Sleight or anyone hold you up."


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033 - 034 - 035 - 036 - 037 - 038 - 039 - 040 - 041 - 042 - 043 - 044 - 045 - 046 - 047 - 048 - 049 - 050 - 051 - 052 - 053 - 054 - 055 - 056 - 057 - 058 - 059 - 060

Sleep - Stare - Seethe - Savor - Scavenge - Swallow - Scoff - Swindle

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - Albero DeLargo - Gelar Stolz - Tyler McKinley -


#4649 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 08:49 AM

-==IC: Ray==-

 

"Alright, then." Ray said with a nod, and looked over to Sonja with a mischievous smile.

"Stay safe, alright, and don't get into too much trouble now." Ray said, not expecting her to be in any danger, but saying it just in case.


  • 0

#4650 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,609 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 04:05 AM

IC - Sonja Baron - The Alamo: "I'll try not to," Sonja answered, and then stepped back. Kyle nodded at Ray; a moment later, the two, along with Jupiter, had teleported out of the Alamo with Aizen. The Liberty Agent stared at the spot where they had stood, before looking at Jenny. "Guess we'd better go tell Evan and Ryan, then?"

 

IC - Kyle Eston/Jupiter - Outside Chapel: They appeared in the overcast valley that housed Team Rocket's Kanto headquarters, the building in question looming ghost-like in the distance. Kyle took a moment to gather his bearings, checking his bag, the Poké Balls lining his belt, and his Pokétch before looking at Ray and Jupiter.

 

"Alright," he said. "Let's make this quick. Ray, do you mind leading the way, in case there are any guards at the front doors?"


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033 - 034 - 035 - 036 - 037 - 038 - 039 - 040 - 041 - 042 - 043 - 044 - 045 - 046 - 047 - 048 - 049 - 050 - 051 - 052 - 053 - 054 - 055 - 056 - 057 - 058 - 059 - 060

Sleep - Stare - Seethe - Savor - Scavenge - Swallow - Scoff - Swindle

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - Albero DeLargo - Gelar Stolz - Tyler McKinley -


#4651 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 08:33 AM

-==IC: Jenny==-

 

"Yeah." Jenny said with a nod, though she looked at Sonja curiously. "So... You and Ray..." Jenny said, resisting a smile somehow.

 

OOC: Things may have happened differently what with Evan and Ryan taking off, but... =P

 

-==IC: Ray==-

 

"Yeah, we don't want to risk anything happening." Ray said with a nod; he had only been here a few times, but he figured he could lead them to where they needed to go, and began walking.


Edited by An/A Blade, Jul 11 2015 - 12:54 AM.

  • 0

#4652 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 19-May 07
  • 804 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 04:11 PM

IC - Justin Iredsi, Route 202, Sinnoh"Heh," Justin said, crossing his arms. The electricity surged through the water and reached Clay, but the Swampert shook it away like nothing. "Takes no damage from Electric attacks. But the Quick Attack..."The Pikachu slammed into Clay, throwing him off balance and sliding through the mud, several feet back. "Tsk," Justin said. "The ground is too weak for another Earthquake... Blizzard!"
  • 0

#4653 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 12:04 PM

IC: Ryan

"Great job, Dewott," Ryan smiled, recalling the otter Pokémon. Nodding at Evan, the Liberty Agent jogged up the path back to the Alamo. He burst through the door, surprised to find Jenny and Sonja. "Where did Kyle and Jupiter go?" he asked the girls. "And Ray, for that matter?"


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4654 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 15-October 12
  • 179 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 12:44 AM

IC: Jake

 

Pikachu had executed the Quick Attack perfectly, and did a half roll and twist to land lightly on the ground. At least, he would have if the Blizzard hadn't slammed into him, sending the electric mouse rocketing back into Jake's stomach. The impact caused by the high-velocity Pikachu had knocked the breath out of him and caused him to lose balance, landing on his backside while reflexively holding the mouse Pokemon against his chest.

 

"I think you are done for today," Jake gently told his friend as he returned him to his Pokeball. "Great job."

 

The only hope I have against him is Squirtle... but I'm not sure if he is even awake, much less on Swamperts level. I have been outclassed from the beginning. But I won't give up. Not now, not ever!

 

After letting his thoughts run on for a split second, Jake decided that there was only one way to finish this... and that was to go out in style.

 

"Squirtle, come on out!" With a flash of light, the tiny turtle Pokemon materialized. Luckily, he was starting to wake up, but not quickly. Curse you and your heavy sleeping habits, he thought good naturedly. "Lets show them that evolution is overrated!" He encouraged his awakening Pokemon.

 

In an effort to buy time, although he was also genuinely curious, Jake called over to the opposing trainer, "Your Swampert is very well raised. How long have you been his trainer?"


  • 0

#4655 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,609 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 04:47 AM

IC - Sonja Baron - The Alamo: Sonja's face turned a bright red, and she slapped a palm to her face with an aggravated groan. Dragging her hand down across her face, the Liberty Agent glared at Jenny, shaking her head. "I'm not responding to that," she said flatly. "We just had a battle, that's all."

 

At that moment, Ryan and Evan returned from their own battle. Ryan looked surprised to see only Sonja and Jenny where there should have been at least three others.]"Where did Kyle and Jupiter go?" he asked. "And Ray, for that matter?"

 

"They, uh..." Sonja took a moment to consider her wording. "Well, Kyle figured it would be best to take Jupiter to see Sleight, since she's supposed to do that, so that Evan and the rest of us would be free to help out with... well, I didn't really understand that part, to be honest. It sounded to me like there was some new target that needed to be investigated in Unova?" She looked to Jenny for help, but continued speaking. "Regardless, Ray went with them to get access to Chapel. He said we could meet up wherever Evan thinks this new enemy is hiding out."

 

IC - Kyle Eston/Jupiter/Rocket Guards - Chapel: Jupiter and Kyle followed after Ray. The silence of the valley around only emphasized the silence between them, all three trainers focused almost solely on the building that was gradually growing in the distance. "So," the Galactic Admin said after a while. "You think Tierra's going to be annoyed that you took over his job?"

 

"Not much he can do about it, if he is," Kyle answered, shrugging. "I'm sure he understands why we did it. If not, then I'll apologize--maybe." He folded his arms behind his head. "Though, I definitely feel like there could be a better focus when it comes to these kinds of deals, where only one of us has any sort of idea about something that might be happening. Not that I can really blame him, considering that seems to be a common problem for us, in general."

 

Jupiter 'hmphed.' "Well, you'd best work on that," she said. "Death by split attention is never a good way to go."

 

"Agreed," Kyle said. By now, they were nearing the front entrance, where two guards were stationed. They acknowledged the trio's approach and moved to meet them.

 

"Identification?"


Edited by Parugi, Dec 03 2013 - 10:01 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033 - 034 - 035 - 036 - 037 - 038 - 039 - 040 - 041 - 042 - 043 - 044 - 045 - 046 - 047 - 048 - 049 - 050 - 051 - 052 - 053 - 054 - 055 - 056 - 057 - 058 - 059 - 060

Sleep - Stare - Seethe - Savor - Scavenge - Swallow - Scoff - Swindle

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - Albero DeLargo - Gelar Stolz - Tyler McKinley -


#4656 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 11:00 AM

OOC: Hehehe. =P Jenny's not even trying to make Sonja mad or embarrassed, she's just trying to have some fun with her. =P

 

-==IC: Jenny==-

 

Jenny had shrugged in reply with the hint of a chuckle, mouthing that they'd talk later, right as Ryan appeared from behind Jenny. Jenny listened as Sonja explained, and nodded. "Yep, that sounds right." Jenny said, and frowned slightly. "Sorry that you weren't exactly consulted..." Jenny said, as that was something she was uneasy about; but it kept Ryan safe, so...?

 

-==IC: Ray==-

 

Ray nodded, agreeing to the conversation, and then stopped as the guard asked for ID. "Here you go." Ray said, as he showed his Rocket ID to the guard.


Edited by An/A Blade, Jul 11 2015 - 12:55 AM.

  • 0

#4657 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 03:40 PM

IC: Ryan

Ryan noticed Sonja's face was slightly red, but he ignored it. "Don't worry about it," he told Jenny. "And yeah, I don't think even Evan knows exactly what it is we're up against. But we'll see what he wants us to do when he gets here -- he should be right behind me."


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4658 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 03:49 PM

-==IC: Jenny==-

 

"Well, I'm sure we'll figure it out as things happen." Jenny said with a hopeful grin.


Edited by An/A Blade, Jul 11 2015 - 12:55 AM.

  • 0

#4659 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 19-May 07
  • 804 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2013 - 04:16 PM

OOC: Sorry, school's been pounding away the last few days. :<

IC - Justin Iredsi, Route 202, Sinnoh
"Thanks," Justin responded. "Man, how long has it been...? Almost three years now, I think. Now, time to capitalize on that sleep. Plush, tag in with Nightmare, quick!" He recalled his Swampert and sent out his Munna again, hoping to get a Nightmare in before the Squirtle woke up.

  • 0

#4660 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,609 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 04 2013 - 05:38 PM

IC - Sonja Baron - The Alamo: Sonja nodded, glad to see that Ryan, at least, was not angry or annoyed. "I just hope it's nothing as destructive as last time," she said after a moment, drumming her fingers against her arm nervously.

 

IC - Kyle Eston/Jupiter/Rocket Guards - Chapel: The guard studied the ID card before nodding, and then looked at Kyle and Jupiter. "And you?"

 

Kyle stopped himself from frowning, producing his own ID. Jupiter did the same. He could see a hint of suspicion appear in the guard's face as he studied the Team Liberty- and Galactic-issued cards. "We're here to deliver a report on a recent occurrence involving Team Galactic," he said, hoping to ease the guard's discomfort. "On behalf of both Team Plasma and Team Liberty."

 

The guard looked at his co-worker, and then at Ray, looking for confirmation on this.

 

OOC: So, Blade and Minun, I've been working on one more IC for Ethan before we continue the Rocket group; hopefully I'll have that up in a few days, but I've been busy with school, too, so we'll see. If it's not up within my next two posts, then we'll continue anyway and I'll post it as a flashback.


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033 - 034 - 035 - 036 - 037 - 038 - 039 - 040 - 041 - 042 - 043 - 044 - 045 - 046 - 047 - 048 - 049 - 050 - 051 - 052 - 053 - 054 - 055 - 056 - 057 - 058 - 059 - 060

Sleep - Stare - Seethe - Savor - Scavenge - Swallow - Scoff - Swindle

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - Albero DeLargo - Gelar Stolz - Tyler McKinley -


#4661 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 04 2013 - 05:46 PM

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray nodded.
"This is true." Ray said to try and give confirmation.

OOC: ... I have no real clue what else to say there. =P

-==IC: Jenny==-

Jenny nodded with a frown.
"I don't want to see anyone else hurt, or any more of any of the regions destroyed, so I agree there." Jenny said, wondering why anyone would want to try and destroy regions anyway.

  • 0

#4662 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 15-October 12
  • 179 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2013 - 06:39 PM

IC: Jake

 

Him switching to Munna, along with his response to Jake's question, had allowed enough time for the Squirtle to wake up, thus becoming immune to the nightmare. Jake grinned.

 

"Alright, lets start off with our best combo! Water Gun and Aqua Tail! Or as I like to call it..." Jake paused dramatically. "Aqua Spear!" With that, Squirtle withdrew into his shell and blasted water out of the back, turning the turtle into a rocket-powered projectile. Simultaneously, he stuck his tail out and covered it with water. The result looked like an Aqua Jet, but was rocket powered and was more of a spear-looking thing.

 

"Top that!" He taunted as Squirtle rocketed towards the floating Munna.


Edited by sonyaxe, Dec 04 2013 - 06:39 PM.

  • 0

#4663 Offline Metal Gear Minun

Metal Gear Minun
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2013 - 12:17 AM

OOC: Take your time, I am incredibly busy right now myself. I'll probably be more active again starting Saturday. I'll do what I can for now with this.

 

IC: For the first time in a good while an absolute scowl crossed his face, his internal emotions spilling over onto the outside. All the negative emotions bottled inside were fully visible for the few moments after the Air Slash hit. Until the oddly soothing  effects of a second dose of Work Up took hold his thoughts were overtaken fully by anger. But as the effect took hold which calmed him down the feeling which he had persisted proving something more to it than just anger. It felt like... want? Whatever rage he had felt earlier was definitely derivative of this feeling of want, that he was quite simply not getting what he wanted.

 

He wanted more power, he wanted to protect himself , but most of all, right now, he wanted to smash Ross' face in upon itself.

 

But first that Breloom, the Executive thought selecting a move he never thought he would ever use Follow Me.

 

Normally, he would not chosen Follow Me to be in his Pokemon's moveset, and he certainly would never have chosen a move that brought the attack at himself. But if he wanted to win, the first thing he had to do was seperate the trainer from his Pokemon. And so Mr. Arthur found himself running towards the opposite end of the arena as fast as he could without dropping his Follow Me. He really hoped that Lancelot knew what he was up to, because he did not want to telegraph his next move for any degree longer than he had to.

 

"Now!" James yelled, dropping his Follow Me in favor of Helping Hand, as one Scizor intercepted the Breloom his fist glowing sky blue and a face intently focused on taking down his mark.

 

OOC: For the record that is a Swords Dance and Technician Boosted, (mini?) Helping Hand, 4x Super Effective Aerial Ace :P


Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Dec 05 2013 - 12:17 AM.

  • 0

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg


#4664 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2013 - 06:15 PM

IC: Ryan

"Right," Ryan agreed. "I think we've all seen enough destruction to last a lifetime." Waiting for Evan, he slipped his hands into his pockets, where he felt his Pokedex. The fiasco with Vert and Evan had driven what he had learned from his mind, but now he quickly pulled out the device and started scrolling through its pages. "Say, we didn't happen to come across a Hydreigon while in Unova, did we?" he asked Sonja and Jenny.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4665 Offline Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 06-November 06
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 02:05 AM

IC - Vicens - Opelucid:

 

Within the mind of Evan Tierra, a voice seemed to taunt him. "A lack of fear is where darkness can truly take over, my friend. Opelucid is where they will dream my dream~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"And what exactly do you intend to do when he gets here?" Feral asked, a hint of annoyed curiosity in his voice, raising an eyebrow as Vicens cast aside his cloak, revealing a shocking sight. Looking completely different, Vicens now appeared to be wearing a colorful suit of sorts, his long shaggy black hair replaced by short, blonde locks. His eyes, as opposed to red now shone a bright green, his devilish smile gone, replaced by one of seemingly pure innocence. He raised his hand, a cane appearing in a puff of smoke. Gloved fingers ran along the cane, examining it, as Vicens tested his new form.

 

"Aha," Vicens spoke, a soft, sing-songy voice now escaping from his lips, as he strolled out into the street, placing a top hat upon his head. "I plan to show all of these wonderful people..." Feral flinched slightly as he saw something... off about the shadow of his ally, a single bright blue eye staring right back into the face of Tierra. Vicens merely turned his head back, revealing the same terrifying grin he usually wears.

 

"My friends on the other side."

 

~Det


  • 0
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

#4666 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,609 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 02:31 AM

IC - Sonja Baron - The Alamo: "A Hydreigon?" Sonja repeated, tilting her head in thought. "I don't think so, unless I missed something--that would've been a pretty strong memory, considering how dangerous those things are. Why?"

 

IC - Kyle Eston/Jupiter - Chapel: Though he still seemed skeptical, the guard nodded and stepped back, granting entrance to Chapel. Kyle and Jupiter followed Ray into the building, the Liberty Agent looking around in wonder at the entry hall to Team Rocket's fabled headquarters. It was a large, rectangular room that bustled with activity, dozens of people moving everywhere he looked. What truly caught his attention were the three large structures that decorated the hall in a line: A large, indoor garden, sitting directly beneath a large skylight, where a statue of a Venusaur stood; a sparkling fountain, where water sprayed from the silver cannons of a metallic Blastoise; and what appeared to be an intricate, open fireplace, whose flames surrounded a fierce Charizard.

 

"Nice to see that Sleight appreciates the classics," Kyle joked, absentmindedly tapping a finger on Jaeda's Pokéball. "So, where to from here?"

 

IC - David Ross/Meghan Vert - R&D Test Area: Breloom may have been preoccupied with attacking James, and therefore did not see Lancelot coming, but Ross certainly did. He knew he had only a few moments to find a way to counter the attack...

 

Brilliant, he mused, smirking as an idea came to him.

 

 

Vert watched impatiently from her vantage point. Come on, now, boys, she thought. This is getting boring... Show me something new...

 

 

Managing to reposition himself so that his feet were against the wall, Ross activated the jets on the bottoms of his boots. He shot toward Breloom, twisting himself around in the air just before he came into contact with the ground. Rolling forward, he found himself face-to-face with Lancelot. Immediately, he threw his hand forward, gauntlet glowing with the power of Mirror Move as he aimed to match the Scizor's attack, his own actions in perfect symmetry with those of his opponent's Pokémon.

 

It was not a perfect plan, no--Ross fully expected to be injured from this--but it was better than letting Breloom get knocked out so quickly, right?


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033 - 034 - 035 - 036 - 037 - 038 - 039 - 040 - 041 - 042 - 043 - 044 - 045 - 046 - 047 - 048 - 049 - 050 - 051 - 052 - 053 - 054 - 055 - 056 - 057 - 058 - 059 - 060

Sleep - Stare - Seethe - Savor - Scavenge - Swallow - Scoff - Swindle

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - Albero DeLargo - Gelar Stolz - Tyler McKinley -


#4667 Offline Metal Gear Minun

Metal Gear Minun
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 06:25 AM

OOC: Auto-hit granted.

 

IC: As a third dose of Work Up infused itself into James, his eyes feasted on a opening which had just formed. The Executive noticed that Ross was completely engrossed in his Mirror Move, mimicking Lancelot's every move that so long that as the Scizor continued to his attack with Aerial Ace, Ross would not be able to dodge his Hyper Beam. With three Work Ups in tow, Hyper Beam would do massive damage. And the Scizor's confidence lead James to believe that he would not let up easy. The accursed Breloom however, had noticed this little development as well.

 

This was especially troublesome considering their positioning. Lancelot and Ross were closer to the center of the field between both James and the Breloom with Lancelot's back facing James and Ross' facing the Breloom. If he moved one way or the other, the Breloom would intercept, even if he tried to Feint and then Quick Attack the other way, either Breloom would catch up or Ross would be able to tell the plan and be able to try and set up a defense. And if he fired the beam directly at Ross from his positioning, then Lancelot would also be struck, meaning he could not do that.

 

Why not?

 

He paused. Did he actually just consider attacking his own Pokemon to hit Ross.

 

You want to defeat him do you not? This is your chance. You can pay him pack in spades!

 

But Lancelot is still in the way!

 

He is a Steel-Type, he will survive.

 

No, the Executive reasoned, I will figure a better way, I'll...

 

He looked towards his left arm, horrified, seeing that he had unconsciously been beginning to charge a Hyper Beam up.

 

No, he had told it to do so.

 

James looked up, with perfect clarity, his same old smile on his face.

 

Lancelot stared at Ross, as each of his moves was countered by Ross. However he knew that in a direct physical battle, he held the advantage between him and Ross, and it was only a matter of time until Ross would tire out. At least that's what he thought before he felt an intense pain slamming into him from behind. The force slammed both him and Ross clear across the room burning into them and they were pushed into the wall.

 

Up above five Pokemon were in deep shock from what they just witnessed, but none more horrified than the Gardevoir.

 

OOC: If anyone can tell my slight grammatical shift I (intentionally) did in this post, a thousand blessings upon you.


Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Dec 09 2013 - 06:28 AM.

  • 0

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg


#4668 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 10:28 AM

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray paused for a moment, as he looked around.
"This way, I think." Ray said, not having made the trip too many times.


Edited by An/A Blade, Jul 11 2015 - 12:56 AM.

  • 0

#4669 Offline Dr. Hidaka

Dr. Hidaka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 09-June 03
  • 459 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 04:57 PM

IC: Evan Tierra, The Alamo

 

As Evan re-entered the Alamo, Vicen's voice entered his mind, causing the Hero of Space to flinch.

 

"Opelucid, eh?", Evan said nervously to himself, "I'd better tell the others immediately. "But what is this about the lack of fear?"

 

Evan found the group and ran over to them, seeming a bit panicked.

 

"Guys, I really, really think it best to go to Opelucid.", Evan said, "Like, right now. The thing that made me freak out is there. We need to get there. NOW."


  • 0

#4670 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 19-May 07
  • 804 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 06:29 PM

IC - Justin Iredsi, Route 202, Sinnoh
"Tsk," Justin said under his breath. Plush reacted quickly and set up a Trick Room, but not before the Squirtle pummeled into her. "Psychic!" Justin commanded.

OOC: Man, gotta fix my profile post. :<

  • 0

#4671 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 07:02 PM

IC: Ryan
"Perfect, that confirms my theory," Ryan said, showing Sonja Hydreigon's page on his Pokedex. "You see, when Team Rocket chased me out of my home in Fortree a little over a year ago, they captured my parents, claiming that they had been aiding Team Liberty. From what I could tell, they had always had a neutral stance in the war. But then I found this Pokedex in the bag I grabbed as I fled my home. It wasn't until today that I found out--"
 
At that moment Evan ran up to the group, his eyes full of panic. "Guys, I really, really think it best to go to Opelucid," he said urgently. "Like, right now. The thing that made me freak out is there. We need to get there. NOW."
 
"Opelucid?" Ryan said in surprise, his glance at Sonja telling her that he'd finish his story later. "Do you have any idea what this thing is? Tell us everything you know about it."
 
IC: Dack
Dack looked across the waves as their boat neared the Battle Zone. "Last time I was here, the world was covered in darkness," he said softly.

Madison looked at him with a smile. "It's amazing how many trials you went through just to save me."

"Not just you," Dack corrected. "The entire Sinnoh Region was in a horrible state. You're lucky you slept through it all."

The smile faded from Madison's lips. "Don't ever say that. The nightmares I had to face were just as bad, if not worse, than the living nightmare you fought."

Dack was silent. In addition to destroying physical structures, the Darkrai seemed to have destroyed a part of spirit of their victims. Having been forced to face their deepest fears and most horrific nightmares to fuel the Darkrai's powers, the people of Sinnoh had never quite been the same. From what he'd heard, some were still traumatized by their nightmares and found themselves unable to sleep peacefully at night. And if the rumors were true, a few people had even gone insane.

He looked at the Heatran's Ultra Ball resting in his hand, and felt the weight of the Magma Stone in his bag. After the Darkrai had been defeated, the region had seen its first peace in nearly twenty years. The thought of another attack sickened him.

"Why do you think someone wanted the Heatran to attack Snowpoint?" Madison asked.

"I don't know," Dack said grimly. "But I won't stand for it. If this person is planning another attack, we'll have to stop them. That's why we're getting to the bottom of this."

The ship's horn signaled their arrival at the Fight Area. Dack, Madison, Luke, and Cassius stepped onto the dock and were greeted by a tall man with spiky yellow hair.

"Good to see you again, Dack," Palmer said with a grin. "I trust you all had a safe passage?"

"We're fine," Dack said, ignoring Luke’s stifled yawn. He glanced nervously around at the crowded dock. "There's too many people here; can we go someplace quieter to discuss what happened yesterday?"

"Sure thing," Palmer said. "We can head back to the Tower."

Edited by Konuju, Dec 09 2013 - 07:03 PM.

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4672 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,609 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 11:23 PM

IC - Sonja Baron - The Alamo: The abruptness of Evan's return immediately put Sonja on high alert, particularly at the mention of Opelucid. She had hoped beyond hope that things would not be this urgent. Unfortunately, it appeared that she was wrong. Briefly acknowledging Ryan's nonverbal promise to finish his story later, the Liberty Agent focused on Evan, forcing herself to keep an even head.

 

"Y-Yeah, let's not rush into this blindly," she said, fighting to keep her own voice steady. "We don't want another repeat of... I mean..." She trailed off, vividly remembering what had occurred in both Castelia and Black City. Sonja shook her head slightly. "I mean, better to be prepared, right?"

 

IC - Meghan Vert/David Ross - R&D Test Area: ... Three, one thousand... Four, one thousand...

 

 

The sudden increase in heat around him was the first of many signals that something had gone very wrong. His sense of panic only escalated as warning symbols popped up on his HUD, red hexagons that alerted him to the severe damage accumulating on not only the Flying-Type suit, but on his own body. The suit's insulation wore further and further down the longer he was subjected to the intense Hyper Beam, to the point where he might have felt his skin begin to burn and blister. He could see nothing through the blinding light that tore through the darkness of his helmet's visor, through the waning comfort of his own closed eyelids.

 

Ross managed to scream in pain for a solid three seconds before he lost consciousness.

 

 

... Five, one thousand... Six, one thousand...

 

The dazzling light of James' attack illuminated the entire testing area, as well as the observation deck. Were it not for the automatic darkening of the glass window before her, Vert would not have been able to directly look at the Hyper Beam. With that barrier, however, she could, as she now did, eyebrows furrowed, leaning forward with the cap of her pen pressed against her chin, counting the seconds that the attack lasted. The stream of energy poured forth longer and longer, searing away at both Lancelot and Ross, dealing what she imagined to be fairly standard damage for a low-powered Hyper Beam. The suits, after all, were merely augmentations to standard battle affairs, at least for now--they possessed enough power to match an opponent if needed, and were not meant to be the huge game-changers that many had assumed them to be.

 

... Seven, one thousand... Eight, one thousand...

 

Still, though James had not heard Ross, she had, and so she knew that there might be something... more to this than she assumed. Clearly, it was a painful experience, but then again, was this not what Pokémon were subjected to on a routine basis? It was in his contract, after all--the possibility of injury. Whatever happened, would happen. Such was the life of a volunteer.

 

... Nine, one thousand... Ten, one thousand...
 

At last, the attack subsided. Vert blinked several times to clear her eyes of the many sunspots that now dotted her vision. Below, Lancelot and Ross rested in a blackened half-circle against the east wall and floor. The Scizor twitched and shuddered from the damage that he had taken, though, for the most part, appeared little worse for wear. Ross, on the other hand, lay completely still, slumped forward where he sat. The Flying-Type suit's sky blue color had been scorched in several spots. The Officer's legs were splayed before him, his hands palm-up on either side of his body. The lights that had signaled the suit's activation had shattered, smoke rising from their ports, as well as from other surfaces of the armor.

 

"Officer Ross, do you copy?"

 

No response.

 

Vert lowered her pen. Pressing a hand to her comm, she spoke, in a tone as steady as that of a woman dismissing a troublesome child. "Medical, please retrieve Power Suit T-008 and its occupant, Officer David Ross," she requested. "Do what you can to preserve both for... future trials."

 

She watched the medical team emerge into the testing area, stretcher in tow. Watched as they lifted the unresponsive Ross onto it, using whatever wrappings they could to avoid burning their own hands on his scalding armor. Watched as Ross's Breloom, equally as shocked by the ferocity of James' attack, stared after the medical team, before sprinting after them, out of the room.

 

With a face void of expression, she looked at James Arthur, momentarily immobile due to the energy output of his Hyper Beam. A vague shadow of a smile crossed her lips, as the fullest feeling of satisfaction that she had experienced in a long, long time overtook her, pure excitement for the advancements in knowledge that she had just witnessed.

 

"How... lovely."


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033 - 034 - 035 - 036 - 037 - 038 - 039 - 040 - 041 - 042 - 043 - 044 - 045 - 046 - 047 - 048 - 049 - 050 - 051 - 052 - 053 - 054 - 055 - 056 - 057 - 058 - 059 - 060

Sleep - Stare - Seethe - Savor - Scavenge - Swallow - Scoff - Swindle

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - Albero DeLargo - Gelar Stolz - Tyler McKinley -


#4673 Offline Dr. Hidaka

Dr. Hidaka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 09-June 03
  • 459 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 11:58 PM

IC: Evan Tierra

 

"Nothing more than I told Ryan before.", Evan said, his voice seeming even more shaky, "Well, it also said 'A lack of fear is where darkness can truly take over, my friend.' That''s what has me on high alert. I can sympathize with you Sonja, but we MUST hurry there. Something bad is on the horizon and we must at least find out what it is."


  • 0

#4674 Offline Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 06-November 06
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 07:28 PM

IC – Vicens – Opelucid:

 

“People of Opelucid~!” the man in the suit exclaimed loudly, gathering some attention. “For far too long you have been held back by silly phobias of the most insignificant thing!” A smile came over his face as he pointed to someone who had stopped to watch. “You sir, come on up!” The man pointed at himself sheepishly, which the suited man responded to by pulling him closer and grasping his face. “All, behold! I shall now remove this man’s fears!”

 

The example flailed about, until the suited man gripped tightly, as dark energies flowed into the man, who immediately gained a blank expression. The suited man quickly swung his cane towards the man’s face, barely stopping from his eye. Yet the man never flinched. “Do you see? I can remove the fears from your minds! I can allow you to live in a world free from fear!” Some children began to move closer, intrigued by the mysterious man and his strange powers. A smile came over his face, as he strolled along, a stage rising up mysteriously behind him, as the faint sound of music began to play.

 

“It’s a cruel, cruel world, all you little boys and girls~!” the man in the suit sang, twirling his cane, as a larger crowd of people gathered around him. “And some mean nasty people want to have you for their supper~!” The man proclaimed loudly, getting in the faces of some small children, who cowered behind their parents, before prancing around. “But if you follow me, you can all be free! Free! You can all be free as a bird on a big TV if you dream, if you dream, if you dreeeeeeeam my DREAM~!” With that, the man plucked a child from the gathering audience, holding the young girl up over his head, swinging her around, before placing her back down on the ground, placing his hand upon her head, as he drained the fear from her very body, giving her a sudden blank stare as well. With a swift motion, he lifted her by her legs, swinging her around seemingly carelessly, before handing her off to her parents, who were amazed by her lack of fear.

 

"It's a cruel, cruel world, for the nasty boys and girls, and the selfish mean nasty people, nasty, nasty, nasty, NASTY~!" The man continued to sing, placing his hands upon an elderly couple, siphoning the fear from them, leaving them expressionless. "But there's a way you can make your day~!" The man smiled, snapping his fingers, causing those affected to suddenly smile and run to their loved ones, happy as can be. "You can laugh! You can smile! You can come and stay a while~!" All who were present failed to notice that the man's shadow was mysteriously hopping around, bouncing between everyone who was given the gift.

 

"You can dream my dream! You can have it all with me! You can dream my dream! You can dream my dream~!" The man's singing continued, as people lined up, ready and willing to have their fears alleviated. "You can dream~! My~!" The man lowered his head, a sinister smile forming, as Vicens' face flashed over his for one brief moment, a terrifying smile overcoming his face. His shadow's bright blue eye followed his movements, as soon, most of the crowd was now free of fear. Not fearing heights. Not fearing their inevitable deaths. Not fearing any consequences for their actions. Not fearing any illusions that may be clouding their thoughts. Not fearing the idea that they may be under complete control. Not fearing anything.

 

"Dream."

 

OOC: (Yeah, it's Floop's song, what of it?)

 

 

IC - ??? – R&D Testing Area:

 

“Ahhhhh... Those were the exact words I was hoping you would say,” a feminine voice echoed around the room. As those present looked around, they would find nothing... except notice the lights were flicking very erratically.

 

“I could not agree more, my dear sister...” a second, yet similar voice stated. The walls seemed to shift with her every word as they echoed within the room. “They both seem to have such a want for things.” Before the very eyes of the Executives, the walls themselves seemed to shift and motion, as a female figure emerged, the metal quickly moving backwards, revealing a young girl wearing bright clothing, eyes bright gold.

 

A seeming bolt of lightning struck the ground, signalling the arrival of a second girl, one who looked identical to the other, with the exception of wearing dark colors, though her blue eyes shone brightly, a sinister smile upon her face. The two sisters seemed to lean on each other, sizing up both James and Vert. “Funny, I figured they would look much more worthwhile,” the first girl sighed, shaking her head as electricity crackled in between her fingertips.

 

~Det


Edited by Daniel Bryan, Dec 11 2013 - 07:29 PM.

  • 0
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

#4675 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 10:17 PM

IC: Ryan

"A lack of fear?" Ryan repeated with a frown. "All the more reason not to rush in without a plan. Sounds like a trap to me. Plus, we haven't even discussed this with Kyle and Ray."


Edited by Konuju, Dec 12 2013 - 10:18 PM.

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4676 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,609 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 12:05 AM

IC - Sonja Baron - The Alamo: How was it that the thought of a threat to Unova could cause her to fall apart again so easily? Sonja rubbed the inner corners of her eyes with her hand, trying to steady herself and think. They needed to go before this got out of hand, but at the same time, as Ryan said, they couldn't go into this and just assume that there wouldn't be too much trouble for them to handle, considering how suspect the situation felt. Balance was key.

 

"You're right, Ryan, but we can't wait for Kyle and Ray to leave--that'll take too long," she said. "Plus, they did say to go ahead without them." She pressed her thumb to her chin. "Why don't we teleport outside of Opelucid, and see if we can't get any information on this thing until they meet up with us? It's the only way we're going to get enough to go off of for a plan of attack. Otherwise, we're losing time and still end up with nothing of use."

 

IC - Meghan Vert - R&D Testing Area: The sudden appearance of two girls--particularly in their methods of arrival--was... stunning, to say the least. Vert found herself starstruck for a moment as she tried to fathom how one could literally walk through thick, metal walls meant to contain the most dangerous of escaped test subjects, or form from a bolt of lightning in the center of that same kind of room. Such things had never been seen before. This was why Vert found it impossible to speak for a moment. Though the words formed coherent sentences in her mind--"Who are you?", as well as "What is the meaning of this?"--her body would not produce the motions necessary to speak. By all accounts, her former gusto had vanished in the face of these anomalies.

 

"What's wrong, Executive? Cat got your tongue?" the Lightning Girl asked. "Why don't you come down here and join us?" She looked to her sister, raising her eyebrows playfully. The Metal Girl smiled softly, lifting a hand toward the Observation Deck.

 

The groaning of metal sounded around Vert and the Pokémon within the deck, quickly turning into a horrible screech as the entire structure began to tear itself apart. The metal frame around the large window squeezed, shattering the reinforced glass into a million sharp fragments that exploded like mist into the air, forcing Vert to cover her face lest the shards shred her skin. Next, the plates forming the floor lifted as one, at the same time that the various chairs and other furniture in the room were telekinetically ripped out of the way, forming a steep slide down into the testing area. Tripping in the motions, Vert lost her balance and could not stop herself from tumbling into the arena, the left lens of her glasses cracking as a rogue wire from the broken window slapped against her face. James' Pokémon were likewise forced downwards, the floors and walls absolutely unhelpful as some of the Pokémon tried digging their claws into the metal.

 

In the end, six living beings ended up in a free tumble down two and a half stories. Vert threw her arms up over her face, fearing the impact, though peeked through them as a soft, mental force slowed her descent--the effects of Guinevere's psychic abilities. The Gardevoir eased the falling person and Pokémon onto the floor, and then settled into a cautious stare at the pair. The Lightning Girl gave the Psychic-Type a short wave. Along with the motion came the sound of electricity buzzing; if one were to look at any of the exits, they would see a bright blue light where the doors were welding themselves shut.

 

Vert only remained on her feet by leaning against the wall, staring in shock at the two girls. When she had regained her composure, she pushed away from the wall, stumbling for a moment before finding her balance. She removed her cracked glasses from her face, cleaning them and clearing her throat. Finally, she found the strength to speak. "I am Executive Meghan Vert of Team Liberty," she said, barely managing to keep her shaking voice under control. "Who--no; what are you?"

 

OOC: Bunnying privileges granted by Detranix.


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033 - 034 - 035 - 036 - 037 - 038 - 039 - 040 - 041 - 042 - 043 - 044 - 045 - 046 - 047 - 048 - 049 - 050 - 051 - 052 - 053 - 054 - 055 - 056 - 057 - 058 - 059 - 060

Sleep - Stare - Seethe - Savor - Scavenge - Swallow - Scoff - Swindle

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - Albero DeLargo - Gelar Stolz - Tyler McKinley -


#4677 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 12:19 AM

-==IC: Jenny==-

Jenny paused, but nodded.
"Should we at least send a note to them about what's going on?" Jenny asked, looking over at Sonja with a slight frown at her expression; however, she didn't ask questions, as it wasn't her place.

  • 0

#4678 Offline Chroma Champion JiMing

Chroma Champion JiMing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 08-November 11
  • 546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 10:53 AM

OOC: Sorry guys, I keep forgetting to post here. But I'll see if I can stay...

 

By the way, I'm JiMing. I changed my name. =P

IC: Aspen and Olivia Seaton

 

As they neared Mauville, Aspen sighed and shook his head. "So close, but we're still so far..."

"What, did you expect this to be easy? I thought you were smarter than that." Olivia said mockingly. 


  • 0

#4679 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Literally Papika

  • 11-August 07
  • 8,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 12:23 PM

-==IC: Zach==-

After a day of walking and resting more, they finally entered Rustburo City.
"... Remind me to try and figure out a better shortcut next time." Zach said with a sigh, as Ryan shook his head at what was happening.
"You were the one that angered that Whismur. If you hadn't done that, it wouldn't've chased you."

  • 0

#4680 Offline Chroma Champion JiMing

Chroma Champion JiMing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 08-November 11
  • 546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 12:27 PM

IC: Aspen and Olivia Seaton

 

"Why in Arceus' name would you do that?! Now we've lost a lot of time!" complained Aspen.

 

"I say we forget about that, and just get back to what we're here for; finding Dahlia." said Olivia.


Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter, Dec 14 2013 - 12:28 PM.

  • 0




1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users