Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray watched with a wince, as the Fire Punch hit, and Byakuya staggered backward, rather damage by the flames and the strong attack, but not willing to give up on the first move of the fight.

"Alright then; Torment, then Swords Dance." Ray called out, as the Bisharp nodded. Ray wasn't sure how these powers would even work; but he was willing to give his all to try and prove himself in this fight.

IC: Ellen

"Yeah, I guess this power alone won't guarantee us a victory," Ellen said thoughtfully as she and Artemis joined the rest of her Pokemon to watch Kilm and Ray's battle. "But it will certainly help. By the way, do you know if these powers are permanent, or will they fade over time?"

IC: Dack

As Veilstone drew closer, Dack noticed the waves were getting choppier. Before long their small boat was being tossed and turned turbulent waters that threatened to smash them against the rocky coast.

"How are we supposed to get into the city?" Dack yelled over the fierce wind. "Do you expect us to climb up the cliffs?"

"There should be a cave somewhere along the face of the cliff!" Palmer yelled back as he struggled to keep control of the boat. "It's the entrance to a tunnel that connects to Team Galactic's old warehouse!"

Dack scanned the cliff in dismay. "Good luck trying to find it in this weather," he frowned.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC:

OOC: Alright for my reward I would like the TM's for Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, and Swords Dance, all of which would go to James.

More TMs? If you really want them, then approved.

But seriously--more? X3

OOC: I'm using up one of my rewards for this.....

Species: PiloswineNickname: BehemothTrainer: Evan TierraAppearance: Shaggier fur than the normal PiloswinePersonality: Hasty and quick tempered. Has become a little more slothful with his evolution though.Ability: Thick Fat (Ability change approved by Parugi)Specialty: Hit and Run tactics.Known Moves: Ice Shard, Mud Bomb, Endure, Take Down and Ancientpower.

Approvified.

OOC: Wow, you guys are really quite friendly. I feel very welcomed, thank you. =) On my Pokemon, I decided to only have two, to fit my character, and make things a bit more difficult for him.

I'm glad you feel that way. ^_^ And alrighty. =)

OOC: Wow.

Thanks. I think. Or maybe shut up. I'm not sure which.

:P

IC - Jackson Sang/TR Guards - Chapel: "State your name and purpose!"

The demand came as a bit of a surprise to Jackson, who had approached Chapel with the full expectation that he would be allowed to waltz right in, as was typical with most Rocket bases. In fact it was so much of a surprise that he momentarily froze mid-stride, unsure of how to respond, despite the very simple instructions that he had just received. At the sight of two guards approaching, however, he came back to his senses, producing his ID for them to check.

"I'm sorry," he said politely. "I assumed Sleight would have informed the guards that I would be coming today."

"Maybe so," the guard said, handing the pass back to Jackson. "Sang, huh? Now why does that sound familiar?"

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing," Jackson said, shrugging. "I come here a lot on account of business, is all. You know--things. And stuff."

"I see..." the guard said, unsure of how to answer. He resumed his post, allowing Jackson to enter the base.

As soon as he was inside, the Rocket agent slipped down a side hallway, releasing Tracer. The Ditto immediately took a human form, assuming the guise of a researcher. The Ditto rubbed his newly-formed chin, staring curiously at Jackson. "So that was weird."

"You're telling me," Sang answered. He opened up a map of the base on his PokéGear, searching for the location that Silver had specified. Finding it, he placed a mark on the map, nodding to Tracer. With a smile, he headed toward a nearby stairwell. "And now for the fun part..."

IC - Sonja Baron/Kyle Eston - The Alamo: For time some after his departure, Sonja remained sitting on the ground, face wet with tears as she stared at the door, overwhelmed with anger, grief, and confusion. Her Pokémon team remained at rest near the bed, none of them meeting her eye. As she slowly regained her composure, Sonja heard Sheik sigh, the Raikou rising to her feet and directing the others to help clean up the broken glass on the floor.

You should apologize, she telepathically told Sonja. The Liberty agent glanced at the Legendary Beast. Eston did come here to make sure you were okay... not to mention to see you again before he potentially dies in battle...

Sonja tightened her arms, looking away. ... I know... After a few moments, she stood up, starting to help clean up...

Elsewhere, Kyle stood on a deck overlooking the forest of Four Island, leaning against the railing of the balcony, face expressionless as he let his thoughts wander. The events that had occurred no more than fifteen minutes ago continued to play and replay in his head, until it became numb to him. His eyes occasionally wandered downward, setting on the beach, where--through the trees--he could still see Evan and the others continuing to train.

Evan... Seth... Zach... huh... Kyle looked up at the sky, frowning. Did I really just sign myself away as a murderer...? He sighed, rubbing his head. Smart... Very smart... But maybe it was enough... He frowned again, bringing his hands up to rest his chin on his palms, pressing his elbows against the metal bar. Doubt it...

Hearing the sound of footsteps behind him, Kyle turned his head slightly, surprised to find Sonja approaching. She looked much better than before--evidently having taken a shower, as her hair was fairly wet now--though her eyes still bore a sad light to them. She stopped several feet away from him, arms crossed and looking away from him.

Kyle leaned back against the railing, placing his hand in his pocket and diverting his gaze slightly. Running his other hand through his hair, he glanced at her. "Hey."

"... Hey," she replied quietly. Hesitantly, she, too, ran her hand through her hair, almost forcing herself to look at him. "Look, I... I wanted to say I'm..." Sonja tried to continue, though her words caught in her throat, prompting her to look away again.

Kyle stared at her. After several moments of watching her try to say it, he walked forward. "Apology accepted," he said simply. He smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You were stressed; I get that. Don't worry about it."

Sonja stared back at him, placing one of her hands on top of his. After a moment, she smiled, wiped her eye with her free hand, and nodded. "I'm glad that's settled, then," she said, sounding happier now. Her expression became serious again, however, as she pulled his hand off her shoulder. "I want to know, though--why were you carrying that gun with you?"

"The pistol?" Kyle asked. "Well, self-defense, basically--my dad gave it to me after basic training here. In case of an 'emergency,' as he put it." He shrugged. "I thought everyone had one?"

Sonja smiled, shaking her head slightly as she face-palmed. "No," she said. "No, they don't. Don't freak me out like that again."

Kyle rubbed his head. "Sorry," he said sheepishly.

The two trainers stood there in silence for several moments. Sonja looked past Kyle, down at the group at the beach. "So, what are they doing, exactly?" she asked, noting that Ellen's battle with Evan had halted despite neither of them getting a knock-out on the other. "Not really training, from the looks of it..."

"No, it's something else," Kyle said, turning to continue watching. "Evan and Kinali shared their power with us to help fight against the Darkrai. Raise our chance of survival, at least temporarily. From the sounds of it, their power manifests differently in each of us."

"Interesting," Sonja said. "What's yours, then?"

"Seemed like a simple power boost to me," he said, shrugging. "Like a closer bond between me and my Pokémon. I don't know... I guess it basically allows me to connect spaces that would otherwise be disconnect--" He cut himself off, as if something had dawned on him. Pushing away from the railing, Kyle moved over to a nearby picnic table, placing his bag on its surface. "Connecting spaces... of course..."

"Kyle?" Sonja said, confused as she followed him. Opening his bag, he pulled something large and oval from within, an object that seemed to glow a pulsing white, an object Sonja immediately recognized as... She gasped. "Suicune's egg?"

"I think it's finally hatching," Kyle said. He took a step back, watching the egg glow white. Before long, it stopped switching between its regular color and the glow, staying on the former as the egg transformed into a small, wolf-like creature. Gradually, the glow faded, revealing the newly-reborn Suicune, still retaining some of the unnatural coloring from her original form. As the baby Pokémon came to her senses, she stumbled slightly, looking around in wonder and confusion. "Easy, there," Kyle said softly, moving forward to steady her. He smiled broadly at Sonja, and then back at the Aurora Pokémon, eyes alight with happiness. "Welcome back, Suicune."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Klim Prizak, Four Island Beach

"You've yet to show any signs of using the Reverse.", Klim said curiously, "Perhaps a demonstration is in order?"

With that, Klim's eyes glowed an eerie yellow colour, and all of a sudden, his and Ray's perception changed to a reverse of what it should be. Left was now right. Up was down.

"I can only use this every now and then.", Klim said, "I've basically reversed the perception of our pokemon and ourselves. This was a bit disorienting when I was learning about it. Let's see if you can overcome it! Moriarty, Brick Break!"

With that command, Moriarty lurched towards Byakuya and made a chopping motion with his right arm, aiming for the Bisharp's neck....

IC: Evan Tierra, Four Island Beach

"I'm not sure, Ellen.", Evan said, shrugging, "They'll probably dissapate over time. We'll have to see."

Evan continued to watch the battle between Klim and Ray rage on. He wondered what other tricks Klim had in store for Ray.....

OOC: I'm just shocked at the turn that took there, that's all. xD Certainly a different, but sadly kinda realistic take on stuff like that. But now it makes much more sense; but at the time that's all I could really say, as it would've made for a very interesting showdown. Unless it'll still happen, but we'll see, I guess. =P

Nice to see Suicune back, though. =D

Ray's eyes widened, as suddenly everything about the fight reversed, literally.

"What the..." Ray said in shock, as Byakuya also seemed to be shocked by the sudden turn of events, however, he wasn't just going to give up.

"Sucker Punch!" Ray called out in desperation, not sure what other attacks might work with this reversed situation; however, as Moriarty approached, Byakuya attempted to punch out toward the Pokemon; however, as he did so, he instead went backward, and Ray blinked at the rather hilarious scene of Moriarty dashing forward, really to Brick Break Byakuya, and the Bisharp just dashing backwards for a reason unknown to anyone but those familiar with the concept of Reverse.

-==IC: Summer==-

Summer looked over to where Evan and Ellen's fight had just ended. She frowned, not understanding why it ended so early; but that was fine for her, as she made her way from where she was sitting, to where the fighters currently were.

"You. What were you thinking?!" Summer asked, as she gripped the Pokeball that contained Gyaralite, and focused her attention solely on Evan.

"Why did you even think of summoning Palkia? We had things under control; and look what happened because of it!" Summer said, still not understanding the entirety of why everything happened as it did. However, she didn't wait for an answer, as she sent out Gyaralite quickly, the Gyarados calmly waiting for instructions, as she looked at Evan, not understanding why he had just let parts of the region be destroyed. In fact, she didn't even know that he had actually died in the fight, yet.

Edited by BZP Blade

OOC: For my reward, I'll take an Up-Grade, please.

IC Kaito

"We should probably take the time to level up our Pokemon, and possibly evolve them. We're going to need to give it our all if we want to take down the Darkrai, and we shouldn't depend on Cobalion, or else we'll probably be dead before he shows up."

aouROFb.png

OOC: For my (real) reward, I'll have either an evolution for Vincent's Torchic or Riolu.

Also, how do pokemon learn new moves without evolving and without TMs?

Also, any plots that could use either a mercenary or a scientist?

IC: Vincent

"That sounds like a good idea. But that could take quite a while. And even when e're at full strength, these Darkrai are almost like gods; we'd be in one heck of a fight. It would be much easier to just nuke a few Void Towers."

IC: Klim Prizak, Four Island Beach

Klim laughed heartily at the spectacle that he had witnessed, not paying attention to what was going on near Evan.Moriarty's Brick Break connected to Byakuya's neck, knocking the Sword Blade pokemon down. The Dusknoir looked down at him, arms crossed and his one red eye glaring at him.....

IC: Evan Tierra

Evan turned towards Summer, his expression furious. He reached for Gnip's poke ball, his arm shaking with rage."How dare you.", Evan seethed angrily, "How dare you say such words, when you don't know everything. Allow me to teach you. You are not the only who is enraged that Unova was damaged so badly. I will show you the awesome and terrible sacrifice I had to make to prevent the entirety of Unova from being devastated. Gnip, c'mon out. Ellen, stay back."

With that, Evan sent out his Garchomp, who seemed just as enraged by Summer's words. She roared ferociously at the Gyarados in front of her, her eyes shining with anger."I was dying, and the entriety of Unova was at stake." , Evan said, tears streaming down his cheeks, "In fact, I actually DID DIE. You wouldn't be able to even fathom how it felt, to have failed your mission and leaving it in the hands of another. Gnip, Outrage."

With that statement, Gnip roared and rushed towards Summer's Gyarados, her body glowing red......

Edited by Hades

Summer said nothing at first, and then shook her head at the words she figured Evan was using as an excuse.

"Gyaralite, fight." Summer said, rather coldly; actually commanding the Gyarados to go berserk on her own. The Gyarados roared out, and charged forward blindly, as the Gyarados attempted to use an Outrage on Gnip as well, in an attempt to counter the great land dragon's rage with an equal amount of rage.

"You are making excuses. You say you died; yet here you stand! Not even Palkia or any other 'great' legendaries can bring back the dead, everyone knows that. So how can I accept that excuse, huh?!" Summer growled, as she did not realize that it was actually the truth... Not even thinking for a moment that revival could actually be possible, because if it was, then why were so many people still dead? Why would one person be revived, over many others?

"Come on Byakuya; you can't give up yet. Try it again!" Ray called out, not willing to just surrender. At around that point things seemed to slowly make a little more sense to him. At least, as he moved to put his foot forward, it actually did so, and that was all he needed right now.

"Full force, Faint Attack!" Ray yelled out, as Byakuya also appeared to have remastered the art of moving forward, and this time was actually able to launch his 'fist' forward, toward the Dusknoir's 'face'; aiming to actually hit this time, given the proximity to the two combatants.

IC: Ryan/Ellen

"Evan, please! Stop!" Ellen cried, running up to the Hero of Space to try and pull him back from the fight. "We can't afford to be fighting amongst ourselves. Can't you work this out peacefully?"

Seeing what was happening, Ryan took Ellen by the shoulders and firmly led her away from the battle. "Evan has his own way of settling things," he told her as they watched the battle unfold from a safe distance. "And to be honest, I can't say I blame him." Ryan glared bitterly at Summer. He knew that Evan would never have intentionally caused the destruction to Southeastern Unova, and he was fed up with people assuming the worst about Team Liberty and its allies.

He was sick of seeing people like the Plasma Sages, who distrusted anyone from Team Liberty or Team Rocket; and John Ford, who openly opposed both sides; and Team Rocket, who would go so far as to use a disaster like the Snowpoint avalanche to paint their enemies in a bad light. Summer had no right to accuse Evan. She was getting what she deserved.

"But I've seen Evan's memories," Ellen cried, fighting against Ryan's strong grip. "I know what can happen when he loses control!" She looked on, eyes full of fear, wondering if Evan's anger would form another dark version of the Hero of Space.

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

Gnip dodged the strike and sliced with her left forearm fin. She dove back and dug her claws into the Gyarados.

"It''s no excuse.", Evan said, shaking with even more rage, "I was severely wounded by Zekrom. I succumbed to my injuries and DIED. Ask them!"

It was then that Evan turned back and saw Ellen's face. He was horrified by what he saw. Fear was all he could see. As if he was a monster. He turned back to Summer, his face changing from a look of rage to that of regret.

"It seems no words will get through to you and your blind rage.", Evan said, wiping away his tears as he walked towards Summer, heedless of the battle nearby, "I guess I'll show you! Gnip, keep that Gyarados busy!"

IC: Klim Prizak

Moriarty was surprised and struck by the attack, being knocked on his back. Klim smiled, knowing the battle was over.

"All right, that's enough of your testing.", Klim said, "Now we've gotta wait for this fight to blow over."

Klim returned Moriarty and turned towards the battle raging between Summer and Evan...

Edited by Hades

The Gyarados was launched backward, but it righted itself quickly, and attempted to whip it's tail at Gnip quickly, the blind rage of Gyaralite making it just plain not care about the damage it was taking or dealing, as it's rampage slowly began to spiral out of even the Gyarados' control.

Summer, meanwhile, just shook her head.

"I know you were severely wounded by Palkia; I saw that attack happen. But how am I supposed to believe you died; when you're standing here right in front of me?!" Summer asked, not believing Evan's story still, though he wasn't sure what was going on, as he didn't seem to be directly ordering any attacks, just seemingly stalling.

What's he playing at? Summer thought with a frown, not understanding what he was doing.

Ray looked over at the other fight with a frown.

"What is she even thinking? He's not the bad guy, and she should know it... If anything, the one responsible for this destruction is that Gerald guy. Not just directly responsible for the region's partial destruction either, but for this whole situation in general..." Ray said, thinking back to what Gerald had said; how he had used the exploded building as a cover to bring Jessie to Unova, and eventually brainwash her into thinking she had lived there her whole life.

Edited by BZP Blade

OOC: No ICs for now, but I'll try to write some up later.

Blade: So it was a compliment. Thanks! :P

Yeah, if you all couldn't tell, I have a fun time writing emotional scenes. Which is why I'm going to have a ton of fun with this Jackson plot once I get it to where I want it to be. :D

And yes, Suicune's return is welcome. ^_^

Constructman: Alrighty. Feel free to choose one to evolve. =P

If you want to change a move, then feel free to have the Pokémon in question learn a new move after or during a battle--there's really no special mechanism for it. Just be sure to update your profile.

I'm not sure of any, myself, but I'm sure an opportunity to bring either of those into play will come up soon. =)

Dralcax: Request approved.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

As he advanced towards Summmer, Evan started to send out all of his other pokemon. He then pointed towards the Gyarados.

"Keep that thing in check.", Evan said to Landorus, "I'd rather not see Team Liberty's base get destroyed. Knock him out if you must."

"Very well, Evan." Landorus said as he bounded towards the Gyarados with Evan's other pokemon to aid Gnip in her subduing of the Gyarados.

Evan continued advancing towards Summer, reaching out with his hand.......

"Jessie... Just stop this madness and listen to him." Ray said with a frown, and Summer glared over at him.

"I am not this 'Jessie' person! I don't care what anyone says; I know my memories, and they are not of 'Jessie'... I'm not your sister!" Summer yelled out; but the look on her face seemed confused and rather unsure. She had been thinking about it a lot since they had returned from Unova, but nothing she could remember involved any of these supposed memories... Yet, she didn't remember a lot of things, like a lot of things that she should have remembered... And that, though she wouldn't admit it, scared and confused her. Summer began to back away, not entirely certain what to think anymore, and still not sure what kind of trick Evan was trying; she had seen him shake hands with Ellen, but still had no clue what that was all about.

Edited by BZP Blade

"All will be made clear.", Evan said calmly, "Here are my dying memories."

With that, Evan grabbed Summer's hand, and shook it. Suddenly, Evan was engulfed in a sea of memories, many of which seemed to be......locked off from the rest.

"Maybe this is the true cause of your turmoil.", Evan thought, "Not the destruction of Unova, but the revelation that your memories may not be your own."

OOC: Wait a second, Jenny? I Thought Summer's name was Jessie?

-==IC: Black==-Black shook his head, utterly defeated, and he knew it."I just... I just wanted a better world... One with everyone who died wrongfully, brought back. I wanted to reset the world for the better..." Black said, not registering Ellen's question at first, but when he did, he simply stared at her, and seemed even more downcast. For once in his life, he didn't seem angry; just utterly defeated. He knew everything was hopeless; he knew what Ellen had said was right. His mind, for the first time in a long while, seemed to be clearer.What... what have I done...? Black thought, as he shook his head."I just wanted Jessie back..." Black said, a hopeless look on his face.

OOC: That's what I was thinking, but I couldn't remember the exact name. >>' I think I made that error a little while ago, too. Not entirely certain how to handle it. Gonna edit that one for now, but I think I know what to do.

Shocked by Evan suddenly grabbing her hand, she had no time to yank it away, before the memories started to appear. Still confused as to what was happening, Summer had no clue what was going on, until the first memory started to play...

Locked into place. A brutal ice storm mixing with the powers of space to destroy the southeast section of Unova. The master of Space, weakened and nearly defeated, unable to do anything to stop the storm. Summer watched Evan's memories, as he saw the brutal destruction of a land he was trying to help protect Palkia heavily damaged, as Evan himself realized the end was near for him.

"My time is up... That attack was too powerful..." Evan said with a sad tone to his voice. Another man that Summer recognized as Seth appeared, and Evan handed off his Pokemon to him.

"Hold onto these guys for me... good luck, buddy." Evan said, right before the field of view filled with a pinkish coloured light.

Summer winced, realizing what she had just seen, but the memories were just starting; the view transitioned to a large, empty white room, with just Evan in it. Summer felt the confusion that he had about still being there, as a mighty voice boomed throughout the room.

"There is unfinished business, that only you can take care of." The voice stated, which Summer could tell from Evan's memories, belonged to Dialga. Summer felt Evan's feelings of defeat and failure, even as Dialga explained that he had to return.

"But how? My body is gone." Evan replied, and a shape appeared in front of him. Summer didn't recognize the figure, but Dialga made it sound like he was sacrificing himself so Evan could return.

"You get to finish what was started... I get the rest that was for you." The figure explained, and Dialga added on the cost for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

"Your powers will be reset. Your lifespan will also be shortened." Dialga said, and Summer suddenly realized everything that Evan was meaning just then.

"I accept. I'm coming, buddy."

Summer's mind reeled slightly from the realization that Evan had effectively given up part of his life just to try and stop Kyurem, but she had no time to really think, as the memories transitioned back to the battlefield, heavily scarred and covered in ice, as Kyurem seemed prepared to unleash another of the deadly Freeze Shocks. However, out of nowhere, Kyurem was launched out of the way, the attack canceled by a Spacial Rend, as Evan returned to finish the fight. Summer watched as Evan punched Zach, and then stopped Kyurem with admittedly cool tactics, and then proceeded to view the destroyed surroundings. Summer felt Evan's pain and grief that such things could happen to the surroundings like they did, and watched as Landorus appeared once more.

"Landorus, can you help me with something? We should fix this place up. I owe the people of Unova that much." Summer watched, as the land was slowly restored to viability, and was just as amazed as Evan was at that point...

However, just as that happened, something seemed to shift, and while there was a calm flow of memories before, a tidal wave of them began to overwhelm her; different memories that didn't seem to involve Evan at all.

"Haha, can't catch me!" A young girl called out, running from an orange haired boy. But before she could make any sense of that, another memory appeared, and then another. When it felt like she would be overwhelmed completely, the tidal wave stopped, and instead, only a handful of memories appeared.

"You mean that I could join this 'Team Liberty'?" A slight older girl, who looked to be around 15 or 16, said in amazement, as a man, which Summer recognized as the one who caused the Kyurem incident, Gerald Hikari, nodded.

"Yes. I can help with it too; I will try to get you safe travel to Olivine City; otherwise, our backup plan has to be to fake your own death. Not even my son must know about the truth if that works, not until everything goes according to plan." Gerald replied, and the girl nodded.

"Alright then, what's the plan?" The girl asked, as the memory changed to a street, where the same girl, and a younger version of that criminal that had attacked her so many times, ran quickly. There didn't seem to be any immediate danger, but both seemed rather frightened. A little bit later, Summer realized why, as multiple Rockets turned the corner, even as the other two hid in an alley.

"Alright, I need to get something quickly, I'll be right back." The girl said, and the boy frowned.

"Are you crazy? What if they catch you again?" The boy asked, and the girl seemed to pause for a moment, but seemed to smile.

"I'll be fine." She said, as she ran into a nearby house. Summer could tell that this was a part of that plan, as the girl made her way into the basement... And at about that moment, the whole house shook, and knocked the girl off her feet.

"So glad you could make it..." A voice said from behind the girl, and everything went dark.

Summer mentally shivered at the underlying dark tone in the voice, however, the next memory started up shortly after that, and involved the same girl, strapped to a chair in a cold, dark room.

"You know, this'll be perfect. Everyone thinks you're dead. You will cause Ryan to be engulfed in anger, alongside his mother's death. Your brother will likely have the same thing happen to him. And by the time anyone realizes it, it'll be far, far too late." The malicious voice stated once again, as Gerald walked into view again. The girl was confused and scared, much like Summer was feeling moments earlier, but Summer herself simply scowled at Gerald, wondering what he was doing, and who the poor girl that was trapped in his web of lies was.

"What do you want, anyway...?" The girl asked, and Gerald smiled evilly.

"Simple, Jessica. I want Unova to pay for what they've done to me. I want Unova to burn, just like the second Team Plasma attempted to do." Gerald said, and both the girl's eyes, and Summer's eyes, widened in shock, though for different reasons...

"Now then... This will be the last of your... old life, shall I say. The next time you wake up, you shall be known as 'Summer Shirayuki', a transfer student who just moved to Opelucid City. Of course, you will remember that innately, and not remember any of this; but I feel it's fair to know before your old identity truly dies." Gerald said, and Summer suddenly felt terrible pain, as if she had a sudden headache that threatened to split her skull open, and then everything in the memory went blank.

Summer stumbled backwards in reality, the handshake effectively broken, as she panted heavily, her eyes still wide, as she realized the implications of all that. Her head did slightly hurt from the last memory, but she guessed it was from whatever happened in the memory itself, and her feeling the pain of the girl... Herself...

It... It was all true... That guy wasn't lying... Summer said, as her eyes started to water, not sure what to think. However, she looked up toward Evan; since she had still seen his memories, she still knew she had to apologize.

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't realize... You gave up so much, just to help Unova..." Summer said, shaking slightly from everything she had seen. She could see Ray nearby in her peripheral vision, but she wasn't about to say anything to him, not yet... She was still trying to figure out how what she had seen could be possible; yet there they were, the three big memories she had seen, permanently etched back into her mind. Summer glanced over to where Gyaralite had been, wondering what had happened to that fight, anyway.

Edited by BZP Blade

IC Kaito

"Sure. But first..." Kaito pulled out his laptop and let Ren out of his Poke Ball. "I should probably get around to installing that software upgrade." He downloaded the Up-Grade program from the Silph Co. website and copied the files onto the disk. "Ready?" A disk drive opened on Ren's beak, and Kaito inserted the Up-Grade. Turning to Vincent, he asked, "Want to help me with the trade evolution?"

aouROFb.png

IC Kaito

"Alright." Kaito traded Ren, who began to evolve. Ren's form smoothed out as he began to glow, turning into a sleeker design. Finally, he emerged as a Porygon2. Kaito thanked Vincent as he returned Torchio and took back Ren.

OOC:

Species: Porygon2Nickname: RenTrainer: KaitoAppearance: Ren's colors are brighter than those of a normal Porygon2, and displays emoticons in white text on its forehead to communicatePersonality: Ren is rebellious and mischievous. He escaped the lab he was created in by stowing away in a cell phone. He displays emoticons on his forehead in order to communicate, a practice he learned during his time exploring the internet.Ability: TraceSpeciality: Ren can easily adjust his fighting style to counter threats. With his unpredictable maneuvers in battle, the opponent can find the tide of a battle turning unexpectedly. Now that he has evolved, he is now more efficient and stronger than ever.Known moves: Conversion2, Zap Cannon, Tri Attack, Magic Coat, Psybeam, Signal Beam

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Thanks, Blade. =)

Constructman: I think I had this conversation with someone else a while ago, actually... Simple answer is yes, but you would have to find someone in-game who could help you develop those powers--they wouldn't suddenly appear. Possible examples include Jayron Aaron or Riley in Team Liberty, Executive Matthew McKlellen in Team Rocket, or, say, a Lucario or Riolu with whom you could train with.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

What Summer saw was her Gyarados looking quite beat down, with Evan's seven pokemon moving away from it, all of them looking tired, especially Gnip.

"Half of my life.", Evan said to Summer, regarding his sacrifice, "Worth every second. Your apology is accepted. You seem to have been through a heck of a time as well."

Evan's pokemon finally reached him, all of them happy to see their master in better spirits. Gnip trudged towards her master and growled softly. Evan petted her on her muzzle, smiling to his prize pokemon.....

Klim turned to Ryan and held his hand out, smiling. He didn't seem fazed by what just occured.

"Now that's over with.", Klim said, "Shall we see how the Reverse manifests in you?"

Summer frowned, wondering if the sacrifice was really worth that much, but nodded, still not entirely certain what to think, as she walked over to Gyaralite, who seemed to be back to normal.

"I'm sorry I put you through all that." Summer said to Gyaralite, who simply nodded in understanding. Summer looked over at Ray, who still seemed confused, and then closed her eyes, and began to walk off once more, not wanting to get in the middle of anything as she thought to herself about what had happened, and everything she had learned.

IC - Seth:

The Hero of Time watched the training battles silently from a window in the Alamo. Seth sighed and shook his head at the fact that Evan and Klim had chosen to share their powers with those below. While he knew that sharing his own powers would greatly help in the coming battles, he had chosen to keep his powers within himself. He refused to allow any to enter into his mind and witness his own memories, something he himself had blocked off from even Evan and Klim. His past was his own, and the three Heroes were chosen to wield the power of the Dragons themselves, not to share them like candy amongst friends.

With that, Seth set off to the training room. He needed to locate the Gym Leaders to brief them on what was going to go down, which he was on his way to do before he had become distracted by watching the fights down below. Still, it was interesting to realize that there was something that had changed about Evan. His connection didn't feel as strong as it used to, and Seth only seemed to have limited access to his mind. In a way, it somewhat worried him, but in another, it somewhat intrigued him as to how it happened, bringing him to the thought that it may have been the result of Evan's death and subsequent resurrection by Dialga. "We only get one..." Seth said to himself, realizing that with Dialga being in a weaker state than the other two Dragons may have limited how much the Temporal Pokemon can do. "I guess I gotta make this one count..." Seth began walking down the halls, making his way towards the training room, so he could begin to set things into motion.

~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Ryan

Ryan stopped trying to hold Ellen back as the fight between Evan and Summer ended. He watched Summer walk away curiously before turning to Klim. "Yeah," he said with a smile. "Let's do it."

OOC: Are we doing a memory swap between Ryan and Klim?

OOC: Naw, I can't recall anything of importance that's happened to Klim that hasn't happened to Evan.

Evan saw Summer walk away. Whatever he saw, she must have seen. He wasn't sure what had happened, but he had to make sure she was all right. The shock of seeing his dying moments could be unbearable for her, especially after what she said. He did see some of her memories, some of which seemed different.

"You guys continue without me.", Evan said to Ryan and the others as he returned his pokemon to their poke balls, "I have to take care of that woman. Heavens knows what she saw."

With that, Evan walked off after Summer......

"Will do.", Klim said to Evan, as he grabbed Ryan's hand, "Prepare yourself. You will feel the overwhelming power of the Reverse. It's not a pleasant feeling."

Summer, by that point, had managed to travel a little ways away from the battle grounds, and just stared off at the ocean, thinking about what she now knew.

It's so peaceful here... A contrast to the state of the rest of the world. Summer thought, as she closed her eyes, thinking of how she had been prepared to give up so much, just to join Team Liberty.

Are the two teams really bad? I mean, there've been people who don't fit everything I had learned in Unova... And now I find out I was willing to give up a life, just to join up with them... Summer thought, looking at the serene state of the water, as she heard footsteps approaching after a while.

"Hmm?" Summer turned her head to see who it was, not expecting anyone to actually follow her.

IC: Ryan

Ryan grimaced as Klim grasped his hand and the power of Reverse flowed into him. The closest thing he could compare it to was the feeling of teleportation, something he still hadn't grown used to. However, the feeling of Reverse felt ten times worse. He gasped for air as his chest seemed to constrict. Ryan wanted to collapse then and there, but he forced himself to stand tall, determined to master this power.

After what felt like an eternity, Klim let go of his hand. The process was complete. With the pain gone, Ryan stumbled backward, kneeling in the sand to catch his breath.

"How do you feel?" Ellen asked.

"A little sick, to be honest," Ryan said through heavy breaths. "But I think I'll be alright." He looked up at Kilm. "So, I guess it's time for a battle, then?"

IC:

Malachi waited for a moment. Hearthome City was up ahead, and he wanted a good moment to study the tower dominating the skyline. He had never been to the city, but it seemed like a place that would have been fun.

"Well, let's head," he murmured to himself.

The young man had flown non-stop to reach the city this soon, and had taken a jeep to the country surrounding the city. It wasn't a place he enjoyed, as wet as it was. A heavy downpour was sheeting down even now, casting gloom over the area.

OOC: So, is the city like under completely Darkrai control?

Edited by Azarath17

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

425893_552803551409446_1994847457_n.jpg

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

IC - Zac Flash, Unova"Well," Zac said, running through the forest with Meloetta trailing behind him. "Security is pretty tight around here now; there's no way that I'd be able to smuggle you out of Unova. Any ideas?"

You're the one who wanted me to leave this place. Think of your own darn stuff.

"Meloetta with a mouth, eh?"

OOC: Not sure if I made it clear, but the Void Tower is outside of Hearthome, not in Veilstone. Dack is heading to Veilstone because it's the easiest way to get to the Sinnoh mainland from the Battle Zone. But to answer your question, pretty much all of Sinnoh is under Darkrai control. The Darkrai themselves aren't present (they're either finishing up in Hoenn or getting ready to start taking over Johto) but the entire region is covered in shadow. Nearly everyone is going to be asleep, although there may be a few Pokemon still awake that have run rampant.

IC: Dack

A flash of lightning illuminated the rocky cliff, and Dack spotted a small hole in the rocks off to the left. "Is that the cave you're looking for?" he asked Palmer.

"Looks like it," Palmer said. "I've never actually been this way myself -- I only know about it because my son went this way on his adventures some twenty years ago." He struggled against the waves to steer their boat into the cave. After about five minutes, they were no closer to reaching the cave than they had been before. "We could use a little help," the Frontier Brain muttered, holding up Cresselia's Ultra Ball. The ball glowed a light pink, and a similar aura surrounded the boat as Cresselia telekinetically steered them into the cave.

I hope you won't be needing my help again soon, Cresselia said from her ball, sounding tired. I'm still trying to conserve my energy for when we truly need it.

Klim smirked and sent out his Rotom, who zipped round and round near Klim.

"Could you feel it?", Klim said curiously, "The void closing in on you? I've experienced that for a long while. You'll get used to it. Now let's see what the power will do for you!"

"What did you see?", Evan asked Summer as she turned towards him, "I'm guessing it wasn't pleasant. But you must tell me what it was."

Evan stood on the beach, his coat flapping in the gentle ocean breeze.......