Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC:Gotta wait for Kounji before we can get started on the void tower though. But my body is ready

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: I am so pumped! But in your post you mentioned the Legendary Creation Trio. I think you mean the Weather Trio?

And I find it hilarious that you separated Maxie and Groudon in the two Void Tower Strike Teams. :lol:

Also, "Helicarrier" from The Avengers soundtrack. :music:

IC: Ryan/Ellen

Ryan looked out the window at the army that had assembled in front of the Alamo. "All these people are taking on the Void Towers?" he asked in surprise. He hadn't seen this many people gathered together since the Battle of Four Island. He was overwhelmed by the sheer number of people and Pokemon ready to fight the Darkrai. Any doubts he'd had before about their success were quickly forgotten.

"I've never seen an army this huge!" Ellen gasped.

Let me see! Let me see! Solo cried from his Pokeball. Although Ellen didn't like it, she had been forced to stow her Pokemon away in their Pokeballs for the flight -- there simply wouldn't have been enough room otherwise.

"Alright, hold your Horsea," Ellen laughed as she let the Solosis out of the ball. She figured having one Pokemon out wouldn't hurt, and Solo could easily rest in her lap.

Wow! Solo exclaimed. Team Liberty's base sure is something!

"Yeah, I never would have thought Team Liberty was so big," Ellen agreed.

"There's more than just Liberty Agents down there," Ryan said. "I see people from Team Magma as well. And I think there's some from that Team Rocket Separatist group."

"So many people and Pokemon from different backgrounds, all uniting under a common cause," Ellen smiled. "I've never seen anything more beautiful."

IC: Dack

The group was just getting ready to leave the Pokemon Center when a brilliant light shone through the windows, piercing the darkness. "What's that?" Dack asked as he rushed to the door, fearing an attack by the Darkrai's guards that Palmer had spoken of. A fiery rainbow stretched across the sky, lighting up the world that had laid in darkness for so long. It hurt Dack's eyes to look at, but somehow the dazzling light warmed Dack's heart, filling him with hope.

"That fiery light can only belong to one Pokemon," Palmer said as he walked up behind Dack. "The Legendary Ho-Oh."

"Look, it's heading for the tower!" Luke pointed. Indeed, the blazing rainbow passed directly over Solaceon, making a direct path toward the Void Tower that dominated the skyline.

"It would appear that we aren't the only ones trying to take down the Darkrai," Palmer smiled. "Now we have more reason than ever to hurry to Hearthome."

We'll be fighting alongside the Legendary Ho-Oh, Dack thought in awe as they left the Pokemon Center. It was hard for him to wrap his mind around that fact. For so long, it had felt like their group had been the only ones trying to stop the Darkrai. His determination to save Sinnoh was the only thing that had kept him from falling into hopeless despair at the daunting task that lay before them. But the rainbow that shone above them, lighting their path to Hearthome, proved that they were not alone. For a brief moment, Dack wondered where the Legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh -- Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina -- were during this crisis. But it didn't matter much. The fact that Ho-Oh had come to their aid was more than enough.

Dack felt like a huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders. The others, too, seemed to be filled anew with energy. They were walking at a much quicker pace than they had before. To their left stood the Lost Tower, a tiny echo of the Darkrai's stronghold. But as they followed the path that Ho-Oh had drawn in the heavens, the Void Tower seemed about as intimidating as the Lost Tower. There was no way they could lose.

The group was so focused on following Ho-Oh to Hearthome that none of them noticed the Houndoom that was following them from the shadows. The hellhound moved as silently as a lion stalking its prey. It had spotted the group in the Pokemon Center the night before, and now it was waiting for the opportune moment to strike. It paid no heed to the Guardian of Light that flew above, for the canine Pokemon was a creature of the shadows. The fires it produced gave no comfort.

The rest of its pack was scattered along the routes immediately surrounding Hearthome. Once Palmer and the others arrived in the city, the Houndoom would call to its pack and launch their attack.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac"Amazing!" Zac said as he saw Ho-Oh, "Now we have three Legendaries on our side to fight!" Zac was filled with energy from the indescribable sight. Shadow himself was amazed as well, and bean to grow more hope in the group. But... Soemthing troubled Shadows"Mr. Palmer," Shadows said, "Do you think we will encounter any traps or perils? I ho lightly doubt that the Ancients would leave the Void Tower without protection,"OOC: Guardians at the Gate could be a better choice :P

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Konuju: That's what I get for writing while falling asleep... XD Regardless, it's fixed now.

Yeah. I'm sure Goldhawk figured it would be a better idea to take a precaution and make sure Maxie didn't have access to the same power he was after a few years ago, y'know? :P The actual reason is because I couldn't put Bounty in the same group as Skully. Although I suppose I could have switched which region the two pairs were going to... Eh, either way. XP

Tornado: Hi. This topic is actually specifically for the Rise of the Rockets role-playing game. If you'd like to talk about Pokemon with others, I'd suggest heading to the Official Pokemon Topic. =)

IC - Kyle Eston - Helicopter: Kyle nodded. "It sure is a sight for sore eyes," he said. Before long, they had passed over the group, the trees and mountains of Four Island obscuring the sight of the army. Soon enough, this, too, was replaced by the blue of the ocean...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Ack, busy with contests and all that, done with so post.

IC: For a brief moment, James wondered how his day would go. So far he could not ask for things to have gone any better but those were only mildly impossible tasks accomplished with skill and luck.

"All has went well on my end thus far," James said in a quiet though not quite hushed tone. "With the assistance of one Roderick Krane I have successfully retrieved information from the Rocket base. You should take a look for yourself if you like."Arthur turned his computer around to face Vert. On the screen it showed a folder which contained a large number of files, a number of which were useless to them. Others though perhaps important were not the focus of this meeting. The files that were opened however contained the data that James worked to get. The full files on Rocket cloning, process, results, subjects, humans and pokemon were laid before his fellow Executive.

IC: What had now been dubbed the Mud-Rock war of the River bend had ended with a treaty among the three warring nations who were actually getting around to the tasks that they actually said they were going to do. With suprising skill and gusto the trio had managed to turn the clearing by a river into a decent campsite, complete with leaf and grass bedding and a warm fire going. Richard was going about collecting wood for the fire while the Sableye was fashioning a suitable area to heat using a combination of claws and ghostlly blasts.

Wow.... The fights usually last longer...

The Snorlax walked out of the forest carrying (due to some lucky finds) a large amount of gathered food.

I brought guests... the Snorlax said as Zac and his company stepped out from behind the giant. Richard smiled as he recognized his opponet from the tournament.

"Well if it isn't Za-ah-aha-cc!!!"

And with that the bard dropped everything in his arms and bowed down muttering many things to the effect of "I'm not worthy and all that."

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: I hadn't heard Guardians at the Gate before. I'd say both work, it just depends on what tone you're trying to set. Guardians at the Gate gives off a feeling of "this is our final battle" and "we must do this." Helicarrier from The Avengers, on the other hand, feels more like "we can do this," which I felt represented the newfound hope at the sight of the Void Tower Strike Teams (showing the unity between Teams Liberty, Magma, and the Rocket Separatists) and of Ho-Oh lighting up the skies that had been dark for so long. But to each his own. ^_^

IC: Dack

"Of course," Palmer said without hesitation. "I would be very surprised if the Void Tower was unguarded. I'd be very suspicious, too. Even with Ho-Oh's presence, we can't afford to let our guard down."

They paused in front of the gatehouse leading to Hearthome. Palmer looked around cautiously, half expecting to see one of the tower's protectors behind them. But he saw nothing.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Dack asked impatiently. "Let's hurry up and meet Ho-Oh at the tower." Without waiting for a response, the Rocket Agent strode through the gatehouse and into the city.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: In a sense it does, but it also can give a, lets do this kind of vibe.IC: Shadows and Zac"Wait a second!" Shadows said as he appeared before Dack, trying to prevent him from taking another step, "You can't be so rash, something could be waiting for us,""Shadows there doesn't seem to be anything!" Zac said

IC: Feral Tierra, Near Wayward Cave

In the midst of his sleeping, Feral heard something. It was a voice. A cruel and vicious sounding voice.

"Come to the Void Tower and you will get all the power you wish for and then some." the voice said slyly.

"I'll....I'll go there.", Feral said, in a strange voice, "All the power I will ever need."

With that, Feral teleported from his resting place, to the Void Tower in Hearthome.

IC: Evan Tierra

Evan had gone into a helicopter with Seth and Klim and Fantina. He had seen the assembled army to take down the Void Towers. The assembled legendary pokemon, and the massive army of people from all kinds of backgrounds, all united under one cause.

It was the most amazing thing he had ever seen.

"You sure fired them up!", Evan said to Seth, "Heck, you've even got me all fired up! I look forward to taking on the Darkrai that I had faced in Hearthome City and winning! The war against the Darkrai is gonna end!"

IC - Seth:

Seth nodded at Evan. "Indeed. A long and ancient struggle is finally coming to a close..." Seth suddenly looked down at his feet. "You know what this means, right?" Evan nodded at Seth's words.

"Once this is over, once the Darkrai are defeated, our quest will be done. And our powers..." Klim began.

"We'll go back to normal. But it is a small price to pay for their defeat..." Seth finished. Gazing out the window, the Hero of Time could see that they were now flying over Johto. To the north, Seth could see Sinjoh Ruins, still in an untouched, ancient state, yet flooding with darkness, as Seth could see the beginnings of a Void Tower being formed.. "They're already here!" Seth slammed his fist, his rage towards the Darkrai. Grabbing a radio, Seth sent out a message to the other helicopters. "Everybody, get ready to land. We've arrived at Sinjoh Ruins, clear your minds, and get ready, because we are in for the fight of our lives." Getting to his feet, Seth opened the door as the helicopters began to descend. Looking down, he could see the figure of Shade down below, alongside the appearance of Adam Sombra, both of the shadow wielders watching in amusement as the strike team descended. A look of rage came across the face of Seth as he stared down, desperately wanting to leap down, but could only watch as they retreated back into the ruins, a blizzard covering their tracks.

"Everybody ready? Things are about to get interesting."

~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC - Meghan Vert - Café: Vert leaned forward, staring intently at the screen as she quickly digested the information in front of her. She hardly even noticed when her drink arrived, not even glancing at the women who set it down on their table. After several moments of this, she smiled, eyes flickering back up to James's face.

"Very interesting," she said. "If we can gather the materials and equipment necessary for this, I do believe we could replicate Team Rocket's research. It would certainly give us an avenue through which to continue Project Harmony..." She rubbed her chin. "Very interesting, indeed..."

IC - Kyle Eston - Sinjoh Ruins: As the helicopters descended, the snowstorm outside partially obscuring their view of the ruins, Kyle stood up, along with Ryan, Ellen, and Volkner. Softly, the choppers shook as they landed in the snow, signaling Kyle to open the door and hop out, helping Ellen down as she and the others followed. Nearby, the other helicopters were unloading their own passengers. The path ahead loomed over them, a darkened trail that seemed to shift excitedly as he stared into its depths.

The Liberty Agent looked around, grabbing Jaeda's Pokéball and spinning it in his hands. He nodded at Seth. "Alright; let's do this."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Ray==-Ray and Jenny nodded, grim looks on both their faces, as they began to exit the helicopter as well. Ray gripped the suitcase that held the armour, and he looked at the Sinjoh Ruins with intrigue.So this is the spot that is claimed to be the origins of both Sinnoh and Johto...

IC: "Project Harmony? Is that what we are calling it?" James asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

The Executive contemplated the name for a while, mulling over the outward appearance of the project and its inner workings.

"Although I believe you are more than capable of that on your own, I am at your service in this."

At this point, Arthur set down his empty cup of coffee.

"However, I do have my other responsibilities to attend to. I hear though that our forces are starting their assaults on the Darkrai. I do not intend on missing this endeavor. On other circumstancs I would like to speak longer, but for now there are pressing matters to attend to."

OOC: Could you have Vert give him the TM's I asked for earlier? (convenient excuse FTW!)

Specifically Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball and Swords Dance.

IC - Zac Flash

"Hey!" Zac said, waving at Richard. He pulled out his Pokenav and sent a quick message to Justin.

Justin Icewater:

Could you send you Munna and bring me over to Four Island? I need a look at the library, maybe talk to Goldhawk.

I'll be at Anville Town in Unova.

Thanks.

"I know it's getting pretty late, but I think we should go to Anville. The Center has nice beds and snacks, I think," he said.

Meloetta shook her head. The fool just wants to be rescued, she told Richard.

"So what? He can come with us."

IC - Justin Iredsi

Justin jumped from the helicopter, not fully knowing what to expect. He didn't know where he was, and he didn't have a clue on what he was up against, other than that it had something to do with the Darkrai. Quickly, he let out Sparks, who began growling at the darkness that lay ahead.

His Pokenav rang, and Justin read the message from Zac. "What an inconvenient time.. But, he can help us. Maybe." He opened a ball, and Plush floated out. "Could you go and get Zac in Anville and bring him over? He'll be able to help over here."

OOC: I should probably get profiles for Meloetta and Regice.

Species: RegiceNickname: NoneTrainer: Justin IredsiAppearance: No noticeable changePersonality: Quite blank, similar to a machineAbility: Clear BodySpecialty: SpeedKnown Moves: Ice Beam, Superpower, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Amnesia

Species: MeloettaNickname: NoneTrainer: Zac FlashAppearance: No noticeable changePersonality: Extremely Sassy. She doesn't have much thought for the emotions of others. She's arrogant and knows that she has power, and doesn't hesitate to use it.Ability: Serene GraceSpecialty: High evasivenessKnown Moves: Relic Song, Hyper Voice, Psychic, Teeter Dance, Close Combat, Wake-Up Slap

OOC: *walks back in* I'm back! I think...

IC: Aspen and Dahlia Seaton

After wandering around Vermilion for a while, Aspen took a deep breath, and told Dahlia "I'm tired, and it's been a long day. Let's go home."

Dahlia grinned and replied "Really? I'm not tired at all. But alright, time to go home."

They went their way back around Vermilion, walking back to their father's boat.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Zach==-Zach, still moping around from the situation before, was laying on his bed. A lone TV stood on the far dresser in his room, but he paid no attention to it for the moment. His Pokemon were rather worried; even Gallade couldn't get into his mind, which Zach had locked off, fearing further intrusion and becoming a puppet again. Blade was getting rather worried about the depression Zach was slipping into, however, and looked over at the TV. Helping the others out of their Pokeballs, the squad of Pokemon attempted to turn on the TV; not finding much success, however. Zach, meanwhile, just ignored them all for the moment...-==IC: ??==-At about that moment, a flash of red passed the brother and sister, and then, appearing from behind the two this time, attempted to rush toward Dahlia, aiming to seemingly attack her for unknown reasons; as a blue cloaked man stood nearby, with a malicious grin on his face.OOC: No, it's not Gerald. Or Black. New character, this one; new subplot deserves new villain. =P

IC: Aspen and Dahlia SeatonDahlia cried in surprise and started to run. At the same time, Aspen, quickly getting over his shock, threw Flare's pokeball, shouting "Stay away from my sister!"OOC: And so it begins I see.

Edited by JiMing: Metal Overlord

OOC: Yep- Wait, parugi's name isn't bold, what.-==IC: ??==-The Scizor, which it could be seen to be shortly after the brother turned around, rushed toward Aspen quickly, and attempted to use a Bullet Punch on Flare quickly; but didn't stop after the attack, and continued to fly just above the ground, headed toward Dahlia once more, even as the cloaked man moved through the shadows, attempting to head to a different path to get to where Dahlia seemed to be headed toward.

IC: Aspen and Dahlia Seaton"Flare! Counter with Flame Wheel!" Ashen shouted at Flare, who attempted to strike the Scizor at the same time."Aspen, what are you doing, run!" Dahlia cried alarmingly. When Aspen heard Dahlia, he realized what he was attempting to do was not really a good choice. But soon after, he saw the man, shouting "Dahlia! He's closing in on you!" just as he started to run too, while trying to see if Flare was all right.

-==IC: ??==-The two attacks had collided, and sent the Scizor staggering backwards for a moment, however, the Scizor recovered and used an uppercut Quick Attack to attempt to knock Flare away quickly, as it didn't seem to have taken as much damage in the previous attack; however, it continued to try and move away, and also head toward Aspen, in an effort to seemingly lead him away from where Dahlia was headed...

OOC: I haven't been bold for a week now, Blade... xD

Minun: Of course.

Nara: You know, that's actually a good idea and I should probably do that for Sheik. And Baby Sui.

Species: Raikou.Nickname: Sheik.Partner: Temporarily Kyle Eston, Sonja Baron permanently.Appearance: Same as a usual Raikou. Except female.Personality: Relatively feisty, though nevertheless an extremely just and friendly Pokémon. Sheik will not hesitate to tell people how it is if she disagrees with something, though her intentions are always for the betterment of whoever she is speaking with. She is bold to the point of berating even Ho-Oh for what she perceives as an ill-made decision.Ability: Volt Absorb.Specialty: Speed and special attacks.Known Moves: Rain Dance, Magnet Rise, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Calm Mind.

IC - Meghan Vert - Café: Vert smiled slightly at James's comment. "Of course--we seek to unite humanity and Pokémon in the nearest way possible, after all. If I need more Rocket resources, you'll be the first person I contact," Vert said, taking a sip of her own drink. As James got up to leave, she copied the information he had retrieved onto a flashdrive, before sliding his computer back to him. "One thing before you leave, however." From her pocket, she produced three TMs, which she handed to him. "A gift for your troubles."

Her eyes betrayed a slight flicker of triumph. It was not difficult to guess what--or rather, who--this was directed toward, though she did not appear interested in verbalizing the feeling. As James took the TMs, she stood up, bowing slightly to her fellow Executive. "Well, good luck in your next endeavors," she said. "I look forward to hearing a successful report once all is said and done with these Ancients."

And sharing my own once Harmony truly begins to move forward, she added silently. The world is one step closer to perfection now... and I shall be its catalyst from here out.

IC - Kyle Eston/Sheik - Sinjoh Ruins: As Kyle stood, rolling one Jaeda's Pokéball between the fingers of one hand, and holding on tightly to the briefcase in the other, he felt a soft mental push. He recognized it immediately as Sheik establishing a mental connection. What's up?

Oh, you know... just hanging around, the Raikou answered from her container. A thought occurred to me, however.

Yeah? What might that be?

That suit that you're carrying with you. Kyle glanced down at the briefcase. It contains electrical energy, correct? The Liberty agent affirmed this. I would rather not let you put yourself in danger by using it. However, I think it could be beneficial in another way?

How?

Electricity does not harm me--only helps me recover from damage, Sheik answered. Equip the suit, but do not engage. Instead, use it to provide me with an energy boost if I begin to become overwhelmed. And then, if things truly take a turn for the worst... Well, you can always jump in, anyway, right?

Kyle considered this for a moment. Alright... Sure. Though my own Pokémon will be helping you out, anyway. You won't be alone.

I know.

As the mental connection broke, Kyle could virtually see the smile on the Raikou's face. Bolstered by their silent conversation, he straightened up, shaking slightly to warm himself up from the cold.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Arthur placed all of the items he now owned into his briefcase.

"I assure you, I will put these to good use. Thank you for your consideration."

James left enough on the cafe table to pay for both his and Vert's drinks and pulled out a pokeball summoning the one pokemon he brought with him."Our business is done here, let us return."

James and Guinevere appeared again in his office causing the rest of his team (plus one impatient legendary who did not want to miss out on the battle).

"We are going to have to hurry if we are catch up with everyone else, so let me make this quick," James said tossing the TM's he recently recieved to his pokemon, instructing who to use what.

"I trust all of you have at least of the strength of these Darkrai. Know that we will every bit of strength that we can muster and that I am counting on all of you."With general assent of his team, James smiled.

"Good now with that out of the way, Celebi would you do us the honor?"With a wink and a flash they were gone.

OOC: Which group should he meet up with?

IC: "ME?! GO WITH THE GREAT MUSE!!??"

Richard was so happy that his heart kept beating faster and faster until he passed out.

The Sableye hearing something about food walked over Richard's body to speak to the legend.

So I heard something about food?OOC: Percival forgot Night Shade and learned Shadow Ball, Mordred forgot Fury Swipes and learned Swords Dance, Galahad forgot Sweet Kiss and learned Thunder Wave, Lancelot forgot Fury Cutter and learned Swords Dance, Guinevere forgot Magical Leaf and learned Shadow Ball.

IC VincetThe Absol and the Riolu continued to circle each other. Each moved with the grace of a skilled tactician, as if both had seen numerous battles before. Warily, they both made numerous feints, each pretending to strike before the Absol lunged with a bite, only for Lulu to counter with a force palm, quickly followed up by a sky uppercut. As the Absol slammed against the cave wall, Lulu returned to the ground, body starting to glow. The Absol slowly got back up to its feet, obviously tiring, readying itself for another blow.OOC this is the evolution I asked for Parugi.

IC: Aspen and Dahlia SeatonFlare got struck by the Quick Attack, getting knocked over, but he quickly recovered from the attack. "Flare, use Flame Charges to catch up with us, quick!" yelped Aspen, who had begun running away from the Scizor. Flare obeyed, with fire enveloping his body as he ran, also aiming to collide with the Scizor.When Dahlia looked back and saw the man following her, she sent put her Bellossom Laurel out, telling it "Use Stun Spore on that man, quick!" Laurel obeyed, sending out a cloud of paralyzing dust out towards the man.

-==IC: ??==-The man simply sent out a Bronzong in the meantime, to use protect, which blocked the attack from harming the stranger."Alright; it's your turn." The man stated, speaking for the first time, as a flash of blue appeared behind Dahlia quickly, and attempted to knock her out; but not harm her otherwise with an Extremespeed attack. Meanwhile, the Scizor noticed Flare speeding toward him once more, and 'jumped' over Aspen, attempting to get Flare to hit Aspen instead, even as it attempted to lead Aspen away from where his sister was.

Dahlia turned around, and then told Laurel "Leaf Blade, quick!" The Belossom understood the severity of the situation, and Laurel leaped in front of the blur, aiming to strike it.

Flare cancelled the attack and skidded, coming short of crashing in to Aspen. Then Aspen, not really caring anymore, turned back, and sent out his other two Pokemon, Meadow and Torrent. "All right, Flare, Flame Wheel on the Scizor, Meadow, Giga Drain on the Bronzong, and Torrent, SonicBoom on whatever is trying to attack Dahlia." As his pokemon went to perform their attacks, Aspen turned to the man, running at him, yelling "What do you even want with us? If you won't answer, I'll just have to take out every one of your Pokemon!"

-==IC: ??==-The mysterious Pokemon, which could be seen now as a Lucario, simply used ExtremeSpeed to leap into the air, and tried to use Blaze Kick on the Belossom shortly after that; the Sonic Boom hitting shortly afterward, and sending the Lucario spiraling away for a brief moment."What do I want with you? Heh; you know nothing, do you? This is the perfect way to continue my plan; but don't flatter yourself to think you're the reason it's happening." The man stated, as the Scizor quickly dashed out of the way of the Flame Wheel, which slammed into a nearby building quickly, and attempted to smash Aspen away quickly with a Bullet Punch. The Bronzong, however, had a plan, as it countered the attack with a Psychic blast. The man, however, had a chance to make his move, when Dahlia turned around. He sent out a Magnezone, which attempted to use a Thunder Wave on the girl, even as the stranger approached.-==IC: Zach==-At that moment, Zach's team managed to get the TV on; however, it was just stuck on a music station, which did not get Zach's attention. The Pokemon were still fiddling with the TV, however, not realizing it was on, and switched the station to one with Kanto news... Just as a mention of a battle that was quickly gathering attention happened."We bring you news of a battle in Vermillion City. It appears to involve two kids, though it's uncertain who, or if, there is another combatant." Zach still seemed uninterested, but looked over at the TV, right as they showed a picture of Dahlia, battling the Lucario as it attempted to attack her directly. Zach blinked for about two seconds, and his eyes widened, as he jumped off the bed, and grabbed his hat."This isn't a friendly fight... This is one aiming to actually injure people." Zach muttered, as he recalled his Pokemon."Come on! We have to get to Vermillion." Zach said, as he ran out of his room, and down the hall. As he did so, he nearly crashed into Blue, who had been left out of the strike team due to working on a new Pokedex model at the time."Whoa, whoa, what's the rush?" Blue asked, having heard of Zach's situation in Unova, and having also been told that he was likely going to stay in his room for a long while."An old friend needs help..." Zach said, a grim look on his face, as he turned around and continued running out of the Alamo. As he reached the outside, he contemplated sending out Blade to teleport them there; but then realized he would likely have to give the memories himself..."No; we'll get there another way..." Zach muttered, as he sent out the Alt Dimension Raikou, who had stayed with him out of concern as well."We need to get to Vermillion, as fast as possible." Zach said, as the Raikou nodded, detecting the urgency in Zach's voice.

OOC: Let's see if we can wrap up the Giant Chasm and get back in time to join the Darkrai fight

IC Kaito

"Ampere, Signal Beam!" Ampere fired a Signal Beam at the Vanilluxe, scoring a direct hit. But the opponent wouldn't be taken down that easily, and froze Ampere with an Ice Beam. "Ampere, return." Kaito returned his Joltik to its Poke Ball. "Finish it off! Ka! Fiery Dance!" Kaito sent out his Volcarona, who ended the battle with a Fiery Dance. Looking over his shoulder, he saw Vincent still battling the Absol. "We should probably get going once you're done there," he called out. "They might need us in Sinnoh for something, and who knows how long it'll take to get back. It's better to get back as soon as possible than to be too late."

aouROFb.png

Dahlia was caught off guard this time, and after a yelp, fell to the ground, paralyzed. Laurel, who had narrowly avoided being hit by the Blaze Kick, rushed over to Dahlia's side.

Aspen, who had just ordered Torrent to intercept the Scizor with Aqua Jet, heard his sister's scream, and turned around to see his sister paralyzed. His eyes widened, and then he angrily turned towards the man. "Alright you, what are you doing this for?! if we're not important to your 'plan', then why did you just paralyze my sister?!" he demanded to know, his voice full of rage.

-==IC: ??==-"I said you weren't the reason. She is needed for an old... acquaintance to show his face." The strange stated, his face obscured for the moment, as the Lucario attempted to knock the Bellossom away, even as the stranger picked up the paralyzed girl, and then walked toward the Magnezone, moving to step onto it. The Scizor took the attack, and then attempted to quickly Bullet Punch the Buizel quickly, to knock the two-tailed fox out of the fight.

IC - Seth:

The Hero of Time stood as the cold bit at his neck, staring into the abyss of the ancient ruins. "Everyone, be prepared. We're about to head in to the fight of our lives." Seth motioned for the others to follow him as he made his way inside to escape from the snow. "Don't let your guard down for anything," Seth said with a strange calmness in his voice.

IC - Darkrai:

Deep within the Sinjoh Ruins, the eight Darkrai gathered together, awaiting for the outsiders to traverse the ruins. Shade stood off to the side, eying the Darkrai. His face betrayed his tiredness, his visage having changed from being youthful and full of passion to being pale and visibly corrupted by the darkness. Adam Sombra paced around, examining the soon-to-be battleground. The Darkrai, on the other hand, had already begun to try to make up their mind as to which of the humans they should each battle.

"I want the one of Space," One announced, claiming a rematch against Evan, in an attempt to finish the job she started in Hearthome. "What of the rest of you?"

"Then I want the Hero of Reverse," Five said, lazily drifting about, watching with disdain as Seven almost seemed to be swimming through the air. Arthes rose up, the mighty Darkrai making her presence felt, and ready of announce her choice.

"If you two are getting those Heroes, then it should be only fair that I get the Hero of-"

"I get Vicens," Shade proclaimed, as the Eighth Darkra quickly dashed over, lifting the young man off of his feet, seething with rage at being interrupted.

"How dare you-"

"Silence, Arthes," Adam Sombra chimed in. Arthes glared at the phantom, before reluctantly dropping Shade, who landed upon his feet, a grin upon his face. "Mr. Vicens here has some family issues he wishes to resolve, can you blame him for wanting to see his 'father' one last time?"

"Bah," Arthes spat. "Fine, I'll fight whoever is foolish enough to challenge my might. Either way, I'll see each of those who defy us in their death throes." Gliding over to the corner, Arthes began to mutter to herself. Six merely watched her sister silently, not speaking a single word, as usual. The rest of the Darkrai continued to chatter,

IC:

The Void Towers in Hoenn and Sinnoh ominously stood, a storm beginning to form overhead, rendering the skies even darker than normal, as a strange army of various Pokemon marched toward the towers, as if summoned by some mysterious force...

OOC: And so, once everybody is ready, the battle will begin at last.

~Det

Torrent was struck, becoming unable to fight any more. Laurel had also been knocked away, but attempted to go to Dahlia once more.

Aspen's eyes widened with shock, and all he could do was stammer "No...." He felt the ground spin beneath him, and he fell to the ground, burying his head into his hands. He gave a shout of rage and frustration before crying into his hands.

OOC: Heroic BSoD right there. =P

IC Jacob (Hearthome City)In a shadowed corner of Herathome City, near the Contest Hall, a being flickered into existence. A humanoid figure riding a motorcycle appeared in a shadowed alleyway getting off his phone, he got out a PDA of sorts. Sure enough, this was the place. The e-mail from his recruiter was displayed on the phone, with one mission: investigate the Void Tower. "Should be simple enough, Jacob thought to himself, breath faintly hissing through his mask, the world half-distorted by the red lense over his right eye. Checking his loadout, he began to make his way over to the Void Tower.

IC: Evan Tierra, Sinjoh Ruins

Evan followed Seth into the ruins wanting to get out of the cold. He felt a mental tug, as Landorus tried to contact him. Evan sent out the Abundance Pokemon as he formed a connection with him.

"You seem very nervous, Evan Tierra.", Landorus growled, "Worry not, you've got me and the rest of your pokemon to aid you."

"I'm not worried about losing.", Evan replied, smiling, "I'm more worried about stopping the Darkrai from freeing their master. What if we can't stop it in time?"

"He may be strong, but I am pretty sure you three and your allies can stop him." Landorus said as he walked alongside Evan.

"We'll see what happens then." Evan said, smiling confidently.

IC: Feral Tierra, Hearthome Void Tower

Feral teleported inside of the Void Tower,. The room was enormous, with what appeared to be red stained glass windows all around. In the center of the room, was what appeared to be a large flaming eye. It burned blue with malice, it's pupil as dark as the Abyss.

"I'd like to know why I was called here!", Feral said, his voice echoing in the chamber, "Something called me here, and I'd like to know who did and why they did so."

"I did.", hissed the voice that had called Feral, "There is a force that wishes this tower destroyed. You are going to help protect it."

"And if I refuse?" Feral said arrogantly.

"Who said you have a choice in the matter?" the voice said in a mocking tone.

All of a sudden, Feral's body became covered in same blue flames that made up the eye. Feral screamed in horror and pain.

"YOU WILL DO THIS, REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT." the voice said angrily.

At once, the flames covering Feral's body were extinguished, and Feral's normally red eyes now glowed an icy blue........

-==IC: ??==-The man laughed at Aspen's reaction, and smirked as he saw a blur of dust in the distance, followed by waves of water, and the like."So long... It's likely we won't see each other again... But perhaps we will." The mysterious stranger stated, as he flew off on the Magnezone...-==IC: Zach==-Zach, traveling across Kanto on the back of the lightning-fast Legendary Pokemon, quickly made his way to where Vermillion City was. However, as he approached, he noticed something that looked like a Pokemon speeding off... And what seemed to be Dahlia with the Pokemon."What the..." Zach muttered, as he hopped off the Raikou, recalled it, and ran over to where the battle had taken place. He looked around, and frowned, as he only saw Laurel, the Bellossom that Dahlia owned."Not this time..." Zach growled, and looked over to where a boy seemed to be upset."You; what happened here?" Zach asked with a frown, knowing that Dahlia wouldn't just leave her Pokemon behind; and that the person who looked like her, must've been her, after all.

IC Vincent"Sounds like a plan," I said to Kaito. "I wonder if my old pals back at the Alamo are getting involved," I muttered to myself, thinking back to the times when I used to be more involved with Team Liberty before going on my "warrior monk" journey. "They might think it weird that we're staying for less than a day but whatever." I began to walk out of the Chasm, only half-aware that the Riolu behind me wasn't a Riolu anymore. It was a Lucario.

IC: Aspen SeatonAspen looked up to see Zach standing over him. He immediately leaped back on to his feet, his eyes filled with suspicion. "Who are you?" he demanded to know. "A friend of that guy who just kidnapped my sister?"He recalled the unconscious Torrent, and motioned for Flare and Meadow to come to his side, both ready to react at any moment.