Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC:

009: Blossomon, of course!

015: Baltoy mixed with Lilligant and Scizor. That was my first reaction.

016: Is that guy giving a thumbs up?

001: On this one, the wire-cord thing looks like spider webbing.

And I have no clue what their numbering is supposed to mean. All I can think of is that it has something to do with types, since there's 17 of them now that we know that 000 is a place.

Alku: You're right, that does fit pretty well. I had been at a loss for that battle -- I've been using "Frost Giant Battle" from the Thor soundtrack for Sombra's battle, but had not idea for Feral's battle.

Det: That is so ridiculously simple, I'm surprised no one figured it out.

On the subject of names, I actually picked Ellen's name because it means "light."

IC: Dack

"Machoke, Karate Chop!" Luke yelled. The Machoke ran toward the Excadrill, ignoring the specks of sand that were flying around him, swiping at the shadowy Pokemon with the side of his hand.

Dack gritted his teeth when he saw how fast their enemy's Pokemon had responded. "Swellow, Agility! Snivy, use Wrap to try and stop Swampert! Shieldon, Protect!" As Swellow started flying in circles around the room, Snivy wrapped her vines around the Swampert in an attempt to stop it from hitting Shieldon. The Swampert was too strong, however, and pulled Snivy off her feet as he prepared to smash into Shieldon. However, Shieldon's shield glowed as she blocked the attack. The rest of her body started to glow as well and the shield on her forehead grew about three times bigger .When the glow had faded, a Bastiodon was standing in her place.

"The Hero of Space?" Palmer repeated in surprise. "Now I wish I had learned more about Sinnoh's mythology." Now finished with his Dragon Dance, Dragonite shot out from behind the Tower Tycoon and flew at full speed toward the Garchomp, ready to attack with Dragon Claw. Meanwhile, Milotic turned from the Garchomp to the Excadrill, shooting a Water Pulse at it. Rhyperior shot another Flash Cannon at Piloswine, and Cresselia shot an Aurora Beam at the Turtwig.

IC: Ryan/Ellen

Ellen's eyes widened as she saw Sombra use Seven as a shield. "How could you do that to your own followers?" she asked in horror. When the Alpha Darkrai unleashed his deadly Dark Pulse attack, Ellen's eyes glowed as the power of Space allowed her and her Pokemon to narrowly dodge the attack. Once the Dark Pulse had passed she looked up at the Darkrai, her eyes brimming with a righteous anger. "You have no right to call yourself a leader if that's how you treat your loyal subjects!" she yelled at Sombra. "Artemis, Aura Sphere! Terry, Take Down! Maturin, Seed Bomb! Chrono, Slash!"

The Mienshao leapt up into the air, launching an orb of aura energy at the Darkrai. Below her, Terry and Chrono ran side-by-side, putting their differences aside as they both struck at the Master of Shadows. Behind them, Maturin unleashed several explosive seeds from his back.

Meanwhile, Ryan and his Pokemon had no efficient way to block the Dark Pulse.

Quick, get behind me! Entei roared as he threw up a Protect. The powerful attack struck the shield with such a force that it knocked the Legendary Beast back a few feet.

"That was close," Ryan said, breathing a sigh of relief. "Aggron, you'd better use Harden. Dewott, Swords Dance. Quil, send out a Swift. Togie, use Sky Attack. Mismagius, Magical Leaf. Gabite, use Outrage!"

Each of Ryan's Pokemon complied; Aggron and Dewott stayed back while Quil unleashed a flurry of stars at their enemy, accompanied by a whirlwind of leaves from Mismagius. The Togekiss flew up into the air, his body glowing with a bright light. Gabite roared as he rushed toward the Darkrai, his body glowing and changing form as he did so...

OOC: I could have had Gabite evolve during the battle with Seven, but I decided not to since I already had Artemis evolving. I'll have Bastiodon and Garchomp's profiles up soon.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: For a battle theme, right now in mind I have A Fight to the Death from Kingdom Hearts II - Wait, why am I getting caught up in this? >.>

IC - Sombra/Seth/Daseos:

"I appreciate it," Seth said, rising to his feet. "As for how we go about it..." Glancing upwards, Seth noticed Nine incapacitating Four, which Sombra seemed to pay no heed to. "If he's going to be using the other Darkrai to fight his own battles... We should take out his method of attack." Seth winced, as he realized just how much pain his body was truly in. "We should also spread out our attacks more, otherwise he'll keep using Seven as a shield." Seth noticed Evan, still unable to properly form a mental link with him, therefore rendering him unable to strategize properly.

~~~~~~

Flying over, Daseos caught Ilios, helping his fellow Darkrai regain his balance. "Are you alright, brother?" Daseos asked. Glancing over towards Four's frozen body, an idea began to form in his head, as he glanced over towards Landorus.

~~~~~~

Sombra was hit by Sheik's Thunderbolt, causing the Alpha Darkrai to grunt. "Heh... The first actual hit I've taken in many years... Now, feel it returned!" With that, Sombra created a wall of shadows, from which Three emerged, letting loose with an Icy Wind aimed at the Raikou. Turning to face Ellen and Ryan, his aura began to go purple, as he began to use Nasty Plot. "Not suited for being a leader? My brothers follow me out of their own loyalty, because they believe in my purpose! You speak as if I am using them as puppets, but they fight for me out of their own free will!"

Shadow energy crackled out of Sombra's arms as he prepared to launch twin Shadow Balls. "They choose to fight for the future that they believe in, what makes them different than you?!" With a mighty roar, Sombra sent the attacks forward, as they smashed through the ground, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. A sinister cackle emerged from one of the orbs as Seven's hand emerged, letting an Ice Beam run wild, while Eight's hand rose from the other, sending a Thunderbolt forward. "Your pathetic Legendaries choose to fight for a world which has done nothing but wrought chaos upon this planet! We fight for a world in which we will bring about a final peace!"

~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC KaitoThey moved along at a quick pace, until a disturbing crack was heard. "Uh oh..." The contraption finally gave out ten yards from Hearthome. "Well, at least we made it in time," said Kaito, walking into Hearthome. "Go no further..." a mysterious voice was heard. Suddenly, a Darkrai appeared.OOC: Which Darkrai would this one be?

aouROFb.png

-==IC: Ray==-

"You're wrong." Ray said, as he watched the fight progress.

"You say that all we do is create chaos; then explain why, all over the world, people are uniting to stop your terror, once and for all? Why people are trying to work for a permanent peace, free from dictators who try to stop any complaints that they get, if all that happens is chaos? I think you've been clouded by darkness for far too long, to even attempt to realize that there might just be good in this world after all. And for that reason, I will help to stop you." Ray stated, a confident smile on his face, as he had Rukia use a last Ice Beam on Two; as he came to the same conclusion as the others were starting to. If the other Darkrai could be stopped first; then Sombra would have no-one to use as a shield.

"Zangetsu; Close Combat; you know the target!" Ray yelled out, as the Zangoose ran forward. As he ran, however, Entei appeared, and dashed in his path, grabbing his ally, as the flaming legendary headed toward Seven quickly, and then threw the Zangoose forward, intending to strengthen the impact with momentum, even as Entei used Extremespeed to try and force Seven to use Protect again first. Hozukimaru, on the other hand, waited with a Shell Blade on Entei's back once more... If Seven DID block the attack, the Dewott could follow up with an attack of his own. Aizen, however, simply continued to teleport around, looking for the perfect Darkrai to try and interfere with... Orihime, on the other hand, continued to simply stand around. If Sombra took notice, he would notice the slightly hypocritical stance Ray was taking; using only his strongest Pokemon, but leaving his newest team member out of the fight, not even acknowledging the Togepi most of the time, more focused on the rest of the fight.

"You're different from us," Ellen said as she and her Pokemon leapt out of the way of the Ice Beam and Thunderbolt, "because we would never stoop so low as to use our teammates as a shield! Tell me, how do you plan on achieving this peace? By casting the whole world into an endless nightmare?" Ellen glanced over at what Ray was doing and nodded. "Solo, hold him down! Everyone else, attack!"

The Solosis concentrated as he used Telekinesis once more to try and hold Seven in place. Meanwhile, Artemis launched several Aura Spheres at both Sombra and Seven. Maturin sent a Razor Leaf toward the insane Darkrai, and Terry and Chrono each attacked with Take Down and Slash.

Ryan saw what Ray and Ellen had in mind and called up toward his Togekiss. "Togie, redirect your attack! Quil, Rollout! Aggron, Iron Tail! Mismagius, Power Gem! Dewott, Aqua Jet!"

The Togekiss, still glowing with power from his Sky Attack, turned from Sombra to Seven as he dove at full speed. Dewott rushed toward the insane Darkrai in a burst of water. Quil curled up into a ball and rolled toward Seven, already planning to turn around and attack again if the Darkrai used Protect. Mismagius floated to where she had a good aim of both Seven and Sombra, then unleashed her Power Gem. The evolving Gabite continued to rush toward Sombra with Outrage. Taking up the rear, Aggron prepared to use Iron Tail once all the other attacks had landed.

Meanwhile, Entei saw Three attacking Sheik and sent a Flamethrower to melt the Icy Wind. Then the Legendary Beast leapt toward Three, ready to attack with Fire Fang.

OOC:
Garchomp and Bastiodon's profiles.

Species: Garchomp (male)
Nickname: none
Trainer: Ryan Sanders
Appearance: The cut on his dorsal fin is still larger/deeper than normal, due to the injuries he received as an egg. He is also slightly taller than the average (6’3”) Garchomp.
Personality: Because of the damage done to his egg, Garchomp has always been somewhat weak, and as such he has always tried to prove his strength. Now that he has reached his final evolution, he has found that strength and as such is very adamant about battling.
Ability: Sand Veil
Specialty: Exceptionally good at Physical Attacks, although his Defense is somewhat lacking
Known Moves: Tackle Dragon Rush, Dig, Dragon Claw, Iron Head (egg move), Outrage (egg move), Scary Face (egg move) Slash
Number of Battles: 17 (Entei (x2), Pidgeot, Jynx, Oshawott, Sableye (x2), Genesect, Hojohsin League (x2), Luxio, Shieldon, Hayes (x3), Seven (x2))

Replaced Tacke with Dragon Rush and Scary Face with Slash

Species: Bastiodon (female)
Nickname: none
Trainer: Dack Majors
Appearance: Slightly taller than the average Bastiodon
Personality: Since her evolution, Bastiodon is less childlike, and has instead become more relaxed and calm. She is still a very happy Pokemon, but is less energetic about it.
Ability: SturdySpecialty: As a Shieldon her Defense was already above average. Now that she has evolved, her Defense has skyrocketed.
Known Moves: Tackle Iron Head, Protect, Taunt Heavy Slam, Take Down, Ancient Power, Metal Sound
Number of Battles: 8 (Genesect, Gabite, Misdreavus, Karen (x2), Volcarona, Void Tower Army, Feral)

Replaced Tackle with Iron Head and Taunt with Heavy Slam

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Darkrai:

“Am I truly wrong, human? You just admitted yourself that we in fact bring about unity among the inhabitants of this planet,” Sombra stated to Ray. “And should you, through some miracle, manage to defeat me, the rest of your species will merely continue their petty squabble which has done naught but cause destruction to this world. I am fully aware of what your so-called ‘Heroes’ did to Unova. Are these the kinds of people that you choose to follow into battle?” As Sombra spoke, he noticed Seven was suddenly the target, but before he could move to rescue his insane ally, he was caught off-guard by the assault from Ellen’s team, rendering him unable to protect Seven from taking the full force of all attacks.

“Uh oh!” exclaimed Seven weakly, fading in and out of consciousness as he found himself unable to use Protect, leaving him wide open. Sombra watched in rage as one of his higher ranking members was felled by the combined attacks. A dark aura emanated from Sombra as the Darkrai began to use Nasty Plot once more, even further raising his power.

“Child, you say you would never use your teammates as shields, yet you force your Pokemon to fight for you, and watch as they take the hits that are meant for you!” Sombra roared. “What makes you better than I?!” Seething with anger, seeing that already, Four and Seven had been taken out of the equation, with Three and Two currently under attack.

Three quickly sidestepped the Fire Fang, before letting loose an ear-splitting Roar of Time at the Entei, the force causing her to tire out and force her to begin to play passively. Two, on the other hand, was not having a better time, as he could already feel his arm freezing solid from Rukia’s Ice Beam. With his other arm, his fist began to glow purple as he prepared to use Payback, but before Two could launch any form of retaliation, he was suddenly sent crashing into a wall as Daseos appeared, using a well-placed Brick Break to incapacitate his brother. “Careful, don’t underestimate any of my siblings. You’ve been lucky so far, and you’re going to start finding yourself losing your Pokemon if you’re not careful.”

As Sombra growled with rage at seeing his brothers fall, he flew backwards, raising his hands into the air, crackling with energy as he prepared a second Dark Pulse barrage, this one, thanks to the two previously used Nasty Plots, going to do some major damage. “Try to escape this one, humans!”

~Det

IC: Evan Tierra/Landorus, Sinjoh Ruins

Evan's pokemon were struck by the first Dark Pulse, causing Vlad and Behemoth to be knocked out by it. The rest managed to hold onto consciousness, but just barely. Evan looked in despair at the Alpha Darkrai and what he was doing to his friends.

He honestly thought they had no chance.

Then he heard what Sombra had to say about what happened in Unova. He didn't just say that Evan's sacrifice was meaningless, did he? Evan then saw Landorus, still in his Therian forme, walk shakily towards Sombra, who was still charging his attack.

"You honestly believe that my master isn't a hero?", Landorus growled, "He gave up his life, as well as most of his lifespan, so that Unova would not be devastated! Now I shall show you what his power truly is!"

Landorus saw Four lying on the ground, frozen solid. Landorus rushed towards the fallen Darkrai, lowered his head, then, when he got close to him, raised his head, and bashed into the Darkrai, sending him straight towards Sombra.......

OOC: Constructman: Sombra, the master of the Ancient Darkrai, is back, and Five has turned against him. A small group of people has also managed to get into the Hearthome Void Tower.

Konuju: Both profiles look good. Also, no, 016 is not giving a thumb's up; that's just his palm facing upward with his thumb extended. :P

Also, slight modification to my hint: appearances and associated numbers in relation to what you're guessing.

IC - Kyle/Ilios/Sheik - Sinjoh Ruins: "So a volley, in other words," Kyle said, nodding. Noting the trouble that Seven, Four, Three, and Two were all in, he smiled slightly. "I think we're in luck. The others are still weak from our battles before. I don't think Sombra realizes just how flimsy his defense and offense are right now."

Standing up, he released Daiga, Kitheus, and Jaeda from their Pokéballs. "Jaeda, Inferno on Sombra," Kyle ordered. "Daiga, use Dig; wait until Jaeda has attacked to go after him." The Charizard and Sandslash nodded, the former taking to the air and launching a stream of fire at the Master Darkrai, the latter leaping up and drilling into the ground, disappearing as he quickly burrowed a hole in the stone floor. Kyle looked at the Magneton next to him. "Kitheus, use Lock-On and start charging up a Tri-Attack. Attack when I do, okay?"

Sheik nodded in thanks to Entei, before leaping forward to get between Eight and her target. If the Raikou could have grinned, she would have as Arthes's Thunderbolt struck her, transformed into energy by Sheik's Volt Absorb ability. With a roar as loud as the boom of thunder, Sheik planted her feet in the ground, launching a combined Signal Beam and Thunderbolt at Eight.

Ilios nodded in thanks to Daseos as the other Darkrai caught him, turning his attention back to Sombra as Five went to deal with Two. Using Ten's monologue to his advantage, Ilios raised both of his hands, beginning to charge up his own Dark Pulse while Sombra talked. He held the attack in his palms until he saw Sombra launch his own Dark Pulse; at that point, Ilios unleashed his attack, allowing it to spread out in arrows of dark energy to meet each of Sombra's, hopefully protecting at least a few of the other combatants...

IC - Jackson Sang - Chapel: The trail seemed to go on forever. Jackson followed behind the group of guards, prisoners, and scientists as closely as he could without being noticed, hidden partially by the Ditto that had covered his body and transformed into, for lack of a better description, a chameleon covering. The shadows of the hall seemed to congregate on Jackson's body, clinging to him and making him appear as little more than a black silhouette.

The disguise was almost perfect.

The ingenuity of Jackson's spyly exploits was beside the point, however, as he concentrated on what the Sci-Xec ahead was saying--or, rather, wasn't saying. The man was making a point of speaking gently to his captives, ensuring them that "everything would be fine" and that they "wouldn't feel a thing"--horrible reassurances coming from anyone, much less a shift scientist stealing prisoners and wiping their names from Team Rocket's databases--but the prisoners' reactions solidified Jackson's feeling that whatever was going on here was bad. And the longer he listened to their increasingly frightened whimpers--they had to be wearing mufflers of some kind, from the sounds of it--the more anxious he became. He had more than half a mind to end this business then and there, but he needed to figure out what was going on--and that meant getting into whatever room or lab or dungeon or torture chamber that he was being led to.

Jackson clenched his teeth, forcing himself to continue forward.

They continued walking for at least twenty minutes; after that point, the assassin stopped counting time. Each turn, each step, brought them further and further into the base, into lower and lower sections of the facility--so deep that Jackson was sure they had descended several stories underground. Wherever they were, it was not a part of Chapel that he had ever gone, that much was certain, and it was becoming increasingly obvious to him from the executive's rising voice, his increased confidence and smug authority, that whatever was going on here was meant to be a secret not meant for those higher up--including Sleight and Joker.

At last, they arrived at a door. It was completely smooth, thick metal, armed with at least six different electronic locks. Two guards stood on either side of it, heavily armed and watching the group carefully as they approached. Jackson slowed down as they stopped in front of him, watching as the scientist walked forward with a hand raised, evidently holding up an I.D. One of the guards quickly checked it, before nodding and allowing the scientist to approach the keypad, where he began to input a series of codes. Seeing his chance, Jackson ducked behind the group, moving to the back as Tracer assumed the appearance of a guard. No one seemed to have noticed the action as Jackson stood up, as he was allowed to follow the group into the lab.

The door closed sharply behind Jackson, though the sound was nothing compared to the chilling sight before him.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC - Sombra:

Sombra turned to see Landorus launch Four his way. "What?!" Sombra exclaimed as he was struck directly in the torso by the frozen Darkrai, disrupting the attack, and launching it skyward, before it fell back down, aimed directly at the Alpha Darkrai. "Impossible..." Sombra muttered to himself as he watched the attack fall back downwards. Before the attack could connect, however, One leaped in the way, taking the brunt force of the misguided Dark Pulse. Sombra watched in genuine shock as One fell to the ground, motionless. A further ignited fury sparked in Sombra’s eyes as he turned furiously in the direction of Landorus.

“You… How dare you…” Sombra hissed, arms crackling with pure raw darkness as he narrowly dodged the Inferno from Jaeda, only to be struck from beneath by Daiga. Still, Sombra focused not on them, but kept his beeline directly towards Landorus, as the two powerful Legendaries collided. While it seemed that Landorus might actually manage to overpower Sombra, the tide quickly changed as Sombra drew power from the darkness and quickly gained the upper hand. With unprecedented power, Sombra seized Landorus by the tail, sending a burst of shadow energy through the Abundance Pokemon’s body, before tossing aside his foe, and sending forth a Shadow Ball, which sent Landorus crashing through a wall.

Arthes briefly panicked at the sight of Raikou absorbing the energy from her Thunderbolt, but regained her composure in time for a counter, as she used Blizzard in an attempt to save herself from the oncoming attacks.

~Det

"Yes; they are. Because the sole reason that happened, was so that further destruction was avoided. If they had not intervened, the entire world would likely be destroyed right now. If it weren't for them, everyone and everything would be dead, because of the unchecked and greedy power of Kyurem." Ray stated, as he clenched his fist, not willing to give up.

"I fight alongside my Pokemon. That's something I don't think you understand; to gain true power, you have to open your heart." Ray said, even as Orihime looked up at him in confusion; if Ray meant what he said... Why wouldn't he open his heart to her, and trust the Togepi? Surprising the Togepi, Ray grabbed her, and rolled out of the way, as yet another Dark Pulse barrage was launched at the area. This one finally fainted Rukia, which caused Ray to growl, even as he recalled the heavily injured ghost-type. Ray held up his palm after the legendary Abundance Pokemon was launched through the wall, and fired off an icicle at Sombra quickly.

"Now then... How about you just give up now, while you still have a chance?" Ray asked with a confident smile, as his Pokemon concentrated the most of their attacks on the remaining Darkrai. Entei in particular launched Hozukimaru over to where Zangetsu stood, and then rushed toward Arthes, unleashing a Flare Blitz in the process, as he attempted to finish off the Darkrai finally... If the numbers could be thinned out enough, then a victory could be more possible than it seemed. Zangetsu and Byakuya teamed up their attacks on Sombra; Zangetsu using Close Combat, and Byakuya using Metal Claw; not even hoping to do much damage, if any at all; but more to stall the master Darkrai, as the rest of the Darkrai were defeated, and the others got their energy back. Ray's plan was simple, but effective... Divide, conquer, and tire out his opponent, so that his allies could help defeat the threat once and for all.

IC: Feral Tierra

Feral looked at the fight going on. A few of his pokemon were looking a bit tired. If things continued at this rate, the tower would fall.....

Unless he stepped in, of course.

Feral walked toward his Garchomp, looking at the incoming Dragonite. With a whirling motion, Feral grabbed his Garchomp, and started to unite with it, hoping that the power boost from the transformation. Scaled armour formed on Feral's body. Claws appeared where hands once were.

"You've done well against my pokemon.", Feral said, grinning, "Let's see what happens your Pokemon face me!"

IC: Evan Tierra

Evan watched in horror as he saw one of his friends get badly injured preventing Sombra's attack from working a second time. He was tired of this Darkrai. He was tired of feeling helpless.

It was time to show this Darkrai who he was messing with.

"Evan Tierra, Hero of Space.", Landorus weakly said as he laid on the ground, looking quite injured, "I apologize, but I will have to take my leave here."

"Don't worry, Landorus.", Evan said as he returned the Abundance Pokemon to his poke ball, a fire in his eyes, "You rest now. I'm gonna make sure he knows exactly what he's done. Gnip and Monstro, to me!"

Evan's first two Pokemon slowly walked towards their master, their pain clear to him.

"Monstro, use Hydro Pump on him!", Evan said, pointing to Sombra, "Gnip, see if you can use Draco Meteor to pick off the weakened Darkrai."

Both pokemon growled in approval as Evan petted them for good luck. Gnip roared and fired a Draco Meteor, hoping to hit the Darkrai fighting the others. Monstro fired a blast of water at Sombra, aiming to at least do some damage.......

IC: Shadows and Zac"Keep your guard everyone... I fought against him and his pokemon along with Bladesman. The two of us know how hard they are together... I can only imagine how Strong he is alone....""Bladesman! Lets go!" Zac yelled as he sent out his Gallade.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Guys... halp. I have a problem. I can't stop spriting. ;.;

006 and 012 and 007. I think those first two are some of my favorites, to be perfectly honest.

anyway woo only four more left!

Also, hi, Zacax. Welcome back! =)

IC - Kyle Eston/Sheik/Ilios - Sinjoh Ruins: "Good job, Daiga--" Kyle began, but cut himself off as he saw what happened to Landorus. He allowed himself only a moment to stare in shock, however, clenching and then unclenching his fist to indicate his anger. As soon as Sombra knocked away the Abundance Pokémon, Kyle aimed at the Darkrai with his gauntlets. Dozens of arcs of electricity shot forth from his fingertips, jumping through the air toward Sombra. At the same time, Kitheus unleashed his Tri-Attack, sending three beams of differing types of energy at the Alpha Darkrai.

As he saw what happened to Sombra's Dark Pulse, Ilios reached out to his own shadow bolts, taking hold of them with his mind and redirecting the energy darts toward Sombra's back.

Sheik's attacks cut through Arthes's Blizzard. While they did not dissipate the attack, they themselves were not slowed or deterred. Closing her eyes, Sheik braced herself as the Ice attack struck her, freezing her front right shoulder and damaging the rest of her body from the sheer cold. She was not able to see if her own attacks hit their target.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC:

006: Whatever it is, it's definitely on fire. For some reason I imagine it to be some sort of lion cub or snow leopard.

012: This one just screams 'Deoxys'

007: Oh man, this thing reminds me of one of those D-Reaper Agents from the 3rd season of Digimon. As a matter of fact, with those wire-like things they all have, all these things remind me of the D-Reaper. Maybe I'll nickname them the P-Reaper. :P

Still don't get the connection between their appearances and numbers -- I'll have to analyze this more carefully once I'm done with finals.

IC: Ellen/Entei

Ellen was about to answer Sombra when several things happened at once. Landorus knocked a frozen Four into the Alpha Darkrai, causing his Dark Pulse to go awry, forcing One to take the hit to save her Master. Then Sombra retaliated by attacking Landorus head on, sending the Abundance Pokemon crashing through the wall.

Seeing Landorus stagger toward Evan, Ellen glared at Sombra. "Believe me, Sombra, if I could fight you directly alongside my Pokemon, I would," she said, walking confidently forward. "But I'm not much of a fighter myself, so this will have to do. Artemis!" From behind her, the Mienshao leapt toward the Alpha Darkrai, launching a volley of Aura Spheres.

Three's Roar of Time had disoriented Entei for a moment. When he regained his senses, the Legendary Beast saw Arthes's Blizzard. He quickly sent a Lava Plume in that direction before charging at Three with another Fire Fang.

"What in the world?!" Dack cried when he saw Feral fuse with his Garchomp. He looked around the room, but most of his Pokemon were still busy battling Feral's other Pokemon. "I don't know what kind of magic trick that was, but I bet you won't feel so good once you've been hit with a ton of bricks! Bastiodon, Iron Head!" The newly evolved Pokemon rushed toward Feral, lowering her head for the attack.

Palmer frowned at the sudden fusion. "So this must be the power of Space," he said curiously, rubbing his chin. He allowed Dragonite to continue his attack, wondering what would happen when he hit Feral.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: You're very good at spotting both the influences and sprite pieces that I use in these things, you know that, Konuju? :P Now all you need to do is figure out why the thing with wings comes after the thing with fire which comes after the thing with big muscles which comes after the satellite and etc.

Anyway, I'll leave this for you guys to ponder, too--as well as my sanity and eyesight. Seriously, four sprites in one day? I need to sleep. XD

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Dang it, I was beaten to the Deoxys mention. =P I wanna say part of muscle guy is from Tauros, due to the head, for what it's worth. =P Actually, it seems a lot like Tauros... Hmm... The flaming thing reminds me of Flareon, I have to say. But, then the bird thing doesn't remind me of one of the legendary birds, since the wings are different... It's Dream Radar all over again. xD

Feral saw both the Bastiodon and Dragonite rushing towards him, ready to pummel him into the ground. In response, Feral roared and smashed his fist into the floor, causing the tower to shake in place. This didn't stop the Dragonite's attack, which struck Feral across the chest. Growling, Feral kicked the Dragnite away from himself, his icy blue eyes glowing more intensely.

"Time to get serious.", Feral said, his voice sounding like many voices speaking together at once, "Now watch in awe!"

Feral made a chopping motion with his hand and fired a Spacial Rend as he did so, aiming it for Palmer's Dragonite......

OOC: Thanks, Parugi. :) Season 3 was my favorite season of Digimon, so you'd have a hard time getting a refrence to it past me. :P

011: It looks like some sort of dog or fox with... something. The thing on the bottom-right looks like a leaf (or perhaps a Sylveon bow?) but based the rest of the picture, it looks more like he's wearing a cape or something. ... oh wait, maybe the leaf/bow is actually a tail? Not sure what the things on either side of the wire/chord are, though.

I'm still convinced that each one has a different type. If that's the case, then

001 - Bug, 003 - Dragon, 004 - ???, 005 - Fighting or Ground, 006 - Fire, 007 - Flying, 008 - Dark, 009 - Grass, 010 - Fighting?, 011 - Normal?, 012 - Psychic, 013 - Ice or Steel, 015 - Ground or Steel or Poison?, 016 - Fighting, 017 - Water

I just threw that list together -- there's a few types missing (such as Electric), and I still have no clue what type the satelite would be.

...wait, is 003 new?

The sudden Earthquake caught everyone off guard. Dack's Swellow and Palmer's Dragonite and Cresselia were unaffected. Luxray and Rhyperior were looking a little worse for wear.

But the most devastating effect was seen in Bastiodon. Feral's attack had thrown her off course, causing her to crash into the wall with enough force to smash a hole to the outside. A strong wind swirled around the battlefield, nearly knocking Dack and the others off their feet. The storm quickly subsided as the Void Tower healed itself once more.

As Tower Tycoon, Palmer knew how dangerous using Earthquake at the top of a tower could be. But given the Void Tower's regenerative properties, Feral had been able to attack in full force without fear of permanent damage to the structure he was defending. The gears started to turn in the Frontier Brain's mind as he wondered if they could somehow use the tower's healing abilities to their advantage.

He didn't have long to think, as Dragonite was quickly hit with a Spacial Rend. "Dragonite, fall back and use Dragon Dance!" Palmer said. "Milotic, Aqua Ring and Ice Beam!" Dragonite danced away, returning to his spot behind Palmer, while Milotic formed an orb of water around herself. With Dragonite safely out of the way, the sea serpent fired an Ice Beam at Feral.

Once the Spacial Rend had passed, Dack aimed a Pokeball, recalling his dazed Bastiodon in a flash of red light. "You put up a good effort," he told her as he placed the ball back on his belt. He glanced up at Swellow, who was still flying around the room, heightening his speed with Agility. "Swellow, now use Double Team!" he called. The bird cawed in response as multiple images of Swellow began to appear around the room.

IC: ZacDarkrai was unaffected, however Zac and Bladsman were shaken up by this."Dark Pulse!" Shadows yelled as he sent a ball of energy at Feral,"Close Combat!" Zac said to Bladesman, who kept into the air and readied to attack head on.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Darkrai:

Arthes’s eyes widened as Sheik’s attacks cut through her Blizzard, but she managed to brace herself in time to survive the onslaught. As she readied a second Blizzard, the Eighth Darkrai suddenly found herself struck by Entei’s Lava Plume, sending the weakened Darkrai reeling forward, before she fell to the ground, finally defeated.

Three, meanwhile, had found herself unable to dodge Entei’s Fire Fang this time, taking the attack to her arm, feeling the burning sensation surging through her body. Once the Darkrai had regained her composure, she sent a final blast of psionic energy directly at Entei, hoping the Psychic attack would do some damage as she too, fell to the ground.

Sombra roared with rage, rising upwards, seeing his allies falling before him. “It’s far from over, I will not allow this to end yet!” Refusing to accept defeat, Sombra stood his ground, firing off a futile barrage of Dark Pulses, only to find them blocked by falling rocks, as Five used Rock Slide, shielding those fighting, while also bring down damage upon Sombra, now with nobody left to use as a shield. “Traitor! This is not the end!” Sombra growled in defiance. Even as he found himself unable to block any of the attacks coming at him, the combined forces of each attack finally bringing Sombra to the ground in a spectacular explosion of power. To the shock of nobody, Sombra still refused to fall, using Nasty Plot once again, further raising his strength as he channeled up a Roar of Time.

“I am Sombra, master of Nightmares and Shadow! I am the ultimate Darkrai, I am all-powerful, I refuse to fall to the likes of you!” In his rage, Sombra had completely paid no heed to Ilios behind him, having been blinded by hate and defiance. Just as Sombra unleashed the Roar of Time, he was struck from behind by Ilios’s Dark Pulse, causing a second backfire, finally bring Sombra to the ground, motionless.

As the dust settled, the darkness in the room began to subside, scattering back into the chamber walls, as the bodies of the defeated Darkrai lay about the room. Daseos flew down, inspecting the damage that has been done. “Strange… I never would have expected that Sombra be defeated that easily… I assume that it has to do with having been sealed, in addition to the absence of as many Void Towers as once littered this world.”

~Det

Ray frowned, as he relaxed slightly. It seemed rather easy... perhaps a little too easy? Ray shook that off, as Jenny ran toward him.

"Where have you been?" Ray asked in surprise, as Jenny panted, looking quite battered, compared to the others.

"I was knocked outside. Sorry I wasn't more help." Jenny said, as she stumbled, prompting Ray to grab her arm to keep her steady.

"Go get some rest... You've been through a lot recently. Don't feel like you have to push yourself beyond your limits just to help out." Ray said, concerned about his little sister, not entirely realizing she had regained some of her memories again.

Feral dodged the Ice Beam, and was startled to see a Gallade rushing towards him. Feral was then pummeled by many punches to his gut and chest. Roaring, Feral grabbed the Gallade by the neck and threw him at Shadows, who had just fired his Dark pulse.

"You didn't learn from Jubilife, did you, Darkrai?", Feral said, grinning big, "I take the shadows, your very lifeblood, AND MAKE IT MY OWN!"

Feral absorbed the Dark Pulse and fired a few Spacial Rends, aiming to attack all of the illusionary Swellow in the air.

OOC: For fairness' sake, Feral's regeneration effect will be nerfed in this battle. Dark Pulses will only give him a jolt of power.

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak

"Stay vigilant!", Evan said sharply, "This is how southeastern Unova got destroyed: by letting our guard down. Let's see if this is truly the end or not."

"If you say so, Evan.", Klim said, keeping his eyes peeled, "Who knows if he is truly defeated...."

OOC: Konuju: A keen eye, you've got there. ;] I'll clear up the confusion with 011 by saying that the weird thing below and above the cord is, basically, a cloud.

003 is new, yes.

What a coincidence--season 3 was my favorite, too! :o

Maybe once the last two are made you'll have a better idea of which is which.

Blade--well, it is a minotaur, so of course I used a pre-made (and then modified) bull head. :P

EDIT: 14. One more left, guys! :D

IC - Ilios/Kyle Eston/Sheik - Sinjoh Ruins: For their part, Sheik and Kyle merely stared at the defeated Darkrai before them, shifting uneasy glances with each other as Kyle returned his Pokémon again.

Ilios, however, was still on edge. Every iota of his being was wrought with suspicion as he watched Sombra, hovering around the perimeter of the battlefield. Something was not right here; Ilios simply couldn't place what it w--

"Get back," he said sharply. "All of you."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I'm really sorry for just leaving without notice and such :c I'll try to get more active around here but finals week is coming up pretty soon, and you know how teachers are. Plus, I got super distracted with Minecraft.

IC - Zac

"I really hope he's not going to explode into some forever-sucking portal of death," Zac said, jumping back towards where the Dream World portal was, and hiding behind the rocks. He threw out Jaws, saying, "Prepare to use Iron Defense; if something goes wrong, Kongo'll come in."

OOC:

003: Like I said before, this one looks like a dragon. For whatever reason it reminds me of Druddigon.

014: ...wut. It's like a Tangela, but instead of being made out of vines, it's made out of Stantler's antlers. Or Xerneas's. Or maybe someone really screwed up while trying to draw Arceus. :P I can only assume that those vines/antlers are actually the wires/chords that all these creatures have.

011: A cloud? It doesn't look like a Flying-Type, so maybe it's an Electric-Type with a thundercloud, sort of like Raikou?

Fun fact: Digimon Season 3 aired in the US in 2001, same year as Bionicle's humble beginnings. It was also the year of the first Harry Potter movie and the first of Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings movies. The more I look back, the more I realize just how big of a year 2001 was.

Ellen sat down with a heavy sigh at Sombra's defeat. "We did it..." she said. A sudden smile escaped her lips. "It's finally over; we've won!"

Entei limped over toward Ellen and started licking his paws, keeping a wary eye on Sombra. Three's Psychic attack had done more damage than the Legendary Beast liked to admit. While he hoped Ellen was right, he wasn't so sure.

Ryan recalled his Pokemon and looked up at the sky. If Sombra was truly defeated, the dark clouds would soon disperse... or so Ryan thought. But the clouds remained as dark as ever, blotting out the heavens.

"Get back," Ilios warned. "All of you."

Ryan quickly backed up, instinctively reaching for Quil's Pokeball. He stared at the Alpha Darkrai suspiciously. What trick did Sombra have up his sleeve now?

Ellen scrambled to her feet as Entei tensed. The Legendary Beast led Ellen and her Pokemon over to the wall at the edge of the chamber, frequently glancing back at the unconscious form of Sombra.

"Brave Bird!" Dack cried. The images of Swellow throughout the room all converged on Feral. The Spacial Rends took out most of the illusionary copies, causing them to disappear, but luckily the real Swellow managed to avoid the attacks. The bird Pokemon extended his talons as he neared Feral, and the few illusions that remained did the same.

Palmer watched in surprise as Feral absorbed Shadows' Dark Pulse. "So you have not only the powers of Space, but of Darkness as well... no wonder the Ancients chose you to guard their tower." The Frontier Brain turned to his Pokemon. "Dragonite, keep up the Dragon Dance. Milotic, use Twister. Cresselia, Aurora Beam."

Milotic twisted around at a rapid speed, dragging her Aqua Ring along with her. The watery Twister cut through the floor as it made its way toward Feral. Meanwhile, Cresselia flew in behind their enemy, hoping to strike while Feral was distracted by the other attacks.

IC: Three was not amused with the Magikarp coming at him, it was insulting and pointless.

Idiots, the Darkrai mentioned before knocking away poor Oceanus, and all three of the incoming status attacks at him with one Icy Wind.

The Magikarp was sent flying away especially quickly as he recieved the full force of the attack, straight into the arms of Richard.

"Ehh, sorry about that," Richard mentioned to the fish.

I've had worse, the Magikarp lied.

"um, um Erebus Scald, Dionysus Yawn some more, Hades prepare to intercept attacks!"

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC:, Yo, Minun, you might want to reread the latest posts regarding the Darkrai--they're all out cold, including Sombra (apparently.) ;)

Konuju:

-003: A suitable reminder.

-014: I actually realized a few hours after uploading the picture that I hadn't added two very important details to the sprite--one of which was the cord, both of which have now been added and the picture updated.

-011: Flying and Electric aren't the only things related to clouds. =p

2001: What's crazy about that is that all of that stuff feels like it came out waaay later. Although that's probably just because I didn't get into/see any of it until 1+ years after each one's release. xp

Nara: Hey, don't worry about it--I understand completely. As a matter of fact my activity is going to be a bit erratic over the next couple of weeks--prom, then field trips, then graduation, and whatnot. 'tis no big deal. ^_^

And with all that said, expect a Jackson and Lilycove post tomorrow~

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac, ShadowsShadows immediately caught Gallade and placed him on the ground,"Brave Bird as well!" Zac yelled, as he was behind Feral while riding on Valor,"We knew about that little trait of yours," Shadows said with a confident tone in his voice.

Ray frowned, as he nodded at Illios, stepping back as mentioned; even as his Pokemon moved back as well. Jenny simply watched with a grim look on her face, as Ray looked over at her.

"Stay as far back as you can; you can't risk being hurt any more." Ray said, and Jenny shook her head.

"No; this time, I'm not letting them have you fight alone; I'm fighting alongside you this time." Jenny stated, as Ray sighed, knowing there would be no convincing her otherwise; both now certain that this fight was far from truly over, especially after Illios' comment.

Feral saw all of the attacks coming from every direction. There was no way he could dodge them all unless he teleported. He had to think quickly otherwise the Tower would fall.....

Then it hit him.

Feral roared loudly again, his body now glowing violet. He then smashed his fist into the ground, creating a barrier of Spacial Energy that rapidly expanded from him. The use of the barrier left Feral panting a bit. He had to replenish himself.

"My pokemon, to me!", Feral said, "Let us destroy these fools!"

With that command, Feral's pokemon, some looking a little more battered and beaten than the others rushed to his side. Feral then sent out his Gliscor.

"Think that 'magic trick' I did before was something?", Feral said, "Wait til you see this!"

With that, Feral fused with his remaining pokemon, adding their power to his. Feral's appearance didn't become more monstrous, however. It seemed more human looking. The only things that remained that looked even remotely monstrous were his feet and hands.

"Bring it!" Feral said as the room became shrouded in shadow.

Edited by Hades

IC - Seth/Shade/Sombra:

Stepping forward, Shade clutched his head, his face showing his tiredness and wear. His eyes gaunt and empty, due to the darkness within him leaving his body as a result of Sombra’s apparent defeat. “Damien, get back!” Seth called, having regained his composure, sensing that Damien’s intentions had

As Damien opened his mouth to speak, his eyes suddenly widened as the remaning darkness within him was instantly sapped from his body, which brought the former Rocket Executive to his knees. Seth rushed over to catch the fallen man, a strange sadness surging through his body as he felt the heartbeat of Damien slowing down, until it reached a slow stop, stealing away from Damien and Seth their only chance to speak as normal. “A shameful thing, isn’t it, Seth?” asked a familiar dark voice. “How he was so tied to the darkness, that it was one of the only things keeping him alive.”

Seth cradled Damien’s body tightly, for some reason now feeling a sense of family with his relative from the future. With rage seething through every ounce of his core, Seth raised his head, only to witness Sombra pick himself off of the ground, darkness radiating from his body as he hovered, his arms swinging from side to side. “You… You’re a monster!” Seth hissed, carrying Damien’s body back away, aided by Klim.

“A monster you say?” Sombra growled, mockingly. “Allow me to show you what a monster really is!” As the Darkrai hovered in place, several dark tendrils burst from Sombra’s back, grabbing hold of each of his fallen comrades, lifting them from the ground, and drawing them in near, in addition, several of them gathered the 17 Elemental plates. “Brothers and sisters! Grant me your power so that I may quell this rebellion, and bring our kind to superiority once more!” With a mighty roar, darkness burst forth from Sombra’s back, clouding the entire room in a layer of darkness, blocking out all sources of light. Before the eyes of all present, the tendrils holding the fallen Darkrai and plates drew closer to Sombra, before absorbing those Darkrai into the essence of Sombra, a dark explosion knocking everyone onto their knees. As everyone gathered themselves, they bore witness to the monstrous being before them.

“Welcome to the ultimate nightmare, humans!” Sombra laughed. (OOC: Forze Del Male from Kingdom Hearts, if you will.) The fusion had made Sombra grow in size, now nearly double the size of a normal Darkrai. Now, instead of resembling a single solid creature, Sombra now seemed as if he were made of darkness itself, almost fused to the room. Six extra sets of eyes littered his form, those of the absorbed Darkrai. His shoulders themselves were the faces of Seven and One, their ‘hair’ forming the plumes of Sombra’s shoulders. His claws sharper than ever, now with access to most of the power of his fallen allies, as well as being rejuvenated by the absorption of the plates, Sombra faced down those who dared oppose him.

“Manda, go forth!” Seth called, sending his Milotic forwards. Paying no heed, Sombra let loose a Thunderbolt from his chest, from which Eight’s face was present. The blast knocked the massive Pokemon backwards easily, as Seth stared in shock at what had just transpired. Mockingly, he extended his hand in a motion signalling that the battle had only just begun.

“Give it your best shot!”

OOC: The epic foreshadowing (Get it?) has finally come to fruition, as Sombra has become superpowered, meaning this fight is going to be FAR from easy. :0

Think something along the lines of this old drawing. Not exactly what I have in mind now, but it gets the point across, really. I should make an updated one at some point...

~Det

Edited by ~Detranix~

OOC:

014: Ah, at first I had thought all those things were supposed to be cords. But I still think it looks like some sort of woody Tangela or else a Shuckle with a deformed version of that thing Arceus has around its stomach. Although if you look at it from a certain angle, it sort of reminds me of Cryogonal, so maybe it's an Ice-Type?

011: Poison? Ghost? Actually, I could definitely see this thing being Ghost-Type.

"I know they say you can tell a good trainer by how he bonds with his Pokemon, but this is ridiculous!" Dack said as he saw Feral's latest transformation. He could barely make out their enemy's form in the shadow that covered the room. "Swellow, do a quick Aerial Ace, then get out of there! Luxray, use Thunder Fang! Snivy, Leech Seed!"

Swellow swooped down on Feral, slashing with his beak and talons. Before he could tell how much damage he had done, the bird Pokemon darted away as Luxray pounced toward Feral, teeth crackling with electricity. From the shadows, Snivy launched several Leech Seeds, hoping that at least one hit her target.

"This could be problematic," Palmer frowned as the shadows clouded his vision. "Cresselia, see if you can't give us some light. Milotic, Water Pulse. Rhyperior, Flash Cannon. Dragonite... you'd better keep Dragon Dancing."

Cresselia glowed with psychic energy as she worked to dispel the darkness. In this glow, Milotic aimed a Water Pulse at Feral, while with a flash of light Rhyperior shot a Flash Cannon.

"Alright, Machoke," Luke cried. "Once everyone else's attacks hit, go for the DynamicPunch!" Machoke grinned and started running across the room toward Feral, winding up his fist for the punch.

A chill ran down Ryan's spine as he looked upon the monstrosity Sombra had become. He quickly sent out his Pokemon, giving them what few berries he had in hopes of rejuvenating them a bit. "Keep your distance," he warned, seeing how quickly Seth's Milotic had been taken down. "Quil, use Flamethrower! Togie, Aura Sphere! Get ready to dodge if he turns this way!" Both Pokemon remained by Ryan's side as they sent their respective attacks toward Sombra.

Entei stood firmly between Ellen and the Ancient Darkrai. He was too weary to risk drawing Sombra's attention towards him, but he was determined to keep Ellen safe.

Behind the Legendary Beast, Ellen backed up until she was against the wall. She looked up at Sombra, paralyzed with fear. Just when they thought they had won, Sombra had come back even more powerful than before. Her Pokemon looked up at her anxiously, waiting for a command. Ellen opened her mouth to speak, but no words came. She was rooted to the ground, unable to tear her eyes from the living nightmare that stood before her.

IC: Zac, Shadows"THUNDER!" Shadows yelled as he struck a red bolt of lightning at the fused beast of a human,"Z-Pup! Light up the room for us by using flame wheel! Everyone else come out!" Zac yelled as Z-pup came out, and surrounded Zac and his team with flame wheel to light up their side,"Valor use Ariel Ace, Digger use Ariel Ace as well, Bite use Bite and Bladesman use Close Combat!" Zac yelled out,Valor picked up Bite and started to use Ariel Ace, when they came in close, Bite would use bite. Digger performed Ariel Ace as Bladesman jumped into the air with his sharp arms out and ready to come in for a Close Combat.

OOC: Okay true, but my battle never actually got to happen due to procrastination laziness, prepartion for tests, and all that, I make it a little bit of past IC in that case.

No IC for right this moment, have to go to school (to take more tests) plus not certain if I should just call it or make IC's that take place in that the short run past compared to the rest of the game.

IC: Evan Tierra/Klim Prizak

Evan looked at the Darkrai before him, his body shivering a bit. He was looking at terror incarnate. The very sight of it made every ounce of courage he had flow away. He saw Ellen's reaction to the thing, how she was driven to despair by the thing. Gnip went near her master and growled softly yet fiercely.

"You're right, girl.", Evan said, chuckling a bit, "It's my duty as Hero of Space to crush this guy. I'm not gonna run away now!"

Evan gave his Garchomp his last berry, a Liechi berry. Gnip's eyes glowed with a fire unseen before by Evan as she swallowed the berry. Gnip struck a dynamic pose, along with Evan's remaining pokemon.

"That's right guys!", Evan said, "He's only gotten uglier and a little stronger! Truth be told, I am scared outta my skin right now! I wanna run away as fast as I can from him. I wouldn't be able to do that, knowing I'd fail myself as a Hero and a friend. I SHALL STAND UP AND FIGHT! FOR MY FRIENDS! FOR MY POKEMON! FOR THE WORLD!"

With that resolute statement, Evan's pokemon rushed towards Sombra, readying their most powerful attacks.

"I've seen scary things, but none as scary as that thing.", Klim said, as he pointed towards Sombra, "I'll fight all the same!"

Jaydes started Chanting again, her voice a little weaker sounding. Edison readied a Hex aimed towards Sombra. and Moriarty wound up for an almighty Fire Punch......

"Again with the ganging up.", Feral said, his voice sounding disappointed, "DON'T YOU EVER LEARN?"

Feral was struck by the Aerial Ace then struck by a Thunder Fang. The attack combination hurt quite a bit. Enough to make Feral viciously kick the Luxray away from him. This allowed a leech seed to him and sprout, sapping Feral's energy, bit by bit. Feral ripped the sprout off and threw it aside, panting the whole while. He saw the bolt of electricity fired from Shadows and grinned. Feral opened up a portal in front of himself, causing the Thunder to not affect him at all. Feral dodged Bladesman's Close Combat narrowly.

"For my next trick, I'll need a volunteer!", Feral said as the remained attacks closed in on him, "How about you, Darkrai?"

With that, Feral snapped his fingers and a portal appeared close to Shadows. A red bolt of lightning struck the Darkrai. Feral was then struck by the Water Pulse and Flash Cannon from Milotic and Rhyperior, but he wasn't gonna go down just yet. Before he could counterattack, Feral was struck silly by a Dynamicpunch from a Machoke. Feral got up, shaking with both weariness and fury, his wounds closing slowly....

"Fools, I will destroy you!", Feral said as he sliced at the Machoke with his claws, "I am Feral Tierra, Spacial Horror! You are nothing but fleas to me!"

Edited by Hades

Think something along the lines of this old drawing. Not exactly what I have in mind now, but it gets the point across, really. I should make an updated one at some point...

... This may be the greatest thing to grace the RPG in a loooong while.

I look forward to my attempt at topping it. >=)

Konuju: Won't confirm or deny anything.... but you're seeing illusions, at least with 14. So yeah. :P

Minun: It would be prudent to label any ICs about that battle past this point as IC (Past), then, if you do continue it. ;)

Also, the final sprite has been made. If this doesn't clue you guys in to stuff, then you'll just have to wait until these things officially come into play. =)

IC - Jackson Sang - Nowhere Safe: The sight was grand. It was awe-inspiring in its complexity, its audacity, its very nature. It was absolutely horrid, and as he stared at the utter monstrosity before him, Jackson understood why the prisoners had been so terrified.

Before the Rocket agent stood what he could only guess were operating tables. Each one was equipped with several restraints and set underneath some sort of needle-lined contraption, each one glimmering with a deceptively clean shine. Connected to each was a series of computers, evidently monitors; across the room, others displayed the profiles of a number of 'active' test subjects--including, he noted, the likes of the Gym Leaders Koga, Lt. Surge, and Sabrina. Obvious patches of discolored ground made it all too obvious that blood had been spilled here. What was worse was that as he entered, Jackson was immediately subject to a front-row seat as Misty Ketchum was brought toward one of the tables.

Several clicks sounded behind him. "Good afternoon, Mr. Sang."

The Rocket agent did not bother to raise his hands as he slowly turned around. In seemed that in his shock and attempt to absorb what was before him, the other guards and scientist had pieced together the fact that an extra person had appeared in their group. How they had known it was Jackson Sang, however, was a mystery--at least, until Jackson saw the Gothitelle standing toward the back of the armed group. Jackson shifted his gaze to the man who had spoken. He was an older gentleman--quite a bit older, given his gaunt appearance. His skin was pale and his eyes paler, though they burned with a cold, yet mischievous light as he observed Jackson.

"Tobias Elton, I presume," Jackson said, twitching his finger slightly. Tracer got the message, rippling as he pulled himself from Jackson's body, revealing the assassin's true appearance. The old man leaned his head back triumphantly, confirming Jackson's suspicions. "Nice little set-up you've got here..."

"Quite," Elton answered. "And quite nice of you to join us, if I may say so. I hadn't planned on bringing you down here just yet--not until we were ready."

"That doesn't sound ominous at all," Jackson said, rolling his eyes. He glanced back at the other scientists behind him. "So, then, what's the deal with this place, Elton? Mindless torture or something else?"

"Now, now, would you expect me to stoop so low as that?"

"I wouldn't know--I haven't met you," Sang pointed out. "But this place--its location; those instruments--they don't speak very highly of what you're doing here. So, what is it?"

"The future, Mr. Sang," Elton said. Jackson crossed his arms at this, raising an eyebrow. "Team Rocket's leadership has stagnated. I intend to fix that."

"That tells me literally nothing."

"Of course it does. Why tell you when I can show you?" Elton smirked. "After all, you must be prepared for your inevitable fate, mustn't you?"

From behind Jackson, the sound of machines beginning to run could be heard. The assassin glanced at the ceiling as an automated voice sounded. "Beginning Mental Override Augmentation..."

He looked back at Misty. "Lovely..."

OOC: More ICs later. Stay tuned.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Yeah, I realized that after I left in my car this morning. Probably should have at least made a note of it. Will do.

Also, Oh dear.

Past IC: The Darkrai watched as a stream of powerful of rain boosted hot water came flying at his face. Three simply Calmed his Mind and dispelled the water with a burst of Icy Wind. He looked around at the other Pokemon. All of them were insects in comparison to him but it didn't hurt to think things through.

"Let's start with you then," the Darkrai mentioned before unleashing a Spacial Rend towards Erebus.

Erebus tried to stop the attack but was woefully unable to overpower Three assault. Fortunately, Hades Detected the attack and scooped up the Tentacool before the attack could connect and dashed off with him.

"Speedy little thing aren't you?" Three mentioned as he saw the Sableye evade a second attack.

Richard shouted towards his pokemon telling them to keep their distance from Three. The Darkrai turned and with speed that seemed equal to that of teleportation he appeared in front of Richard and Oceanus.

"I wonder if they know how to fight without direction?"

The Bard and fish could not sum up their shock in mere words.

"Oh dear."

OOC: Will redeem reward in near future.

OOC:

002: If these are based on the D-Reaper, then this one definitely reminds me of the D-Reaper Agent that took the form of Jeri and sprouted wings and stuff... *shudder* Except this one seems more masculine.

I don't have time right now, but sometime within the next week I hope to look over all of these again to try and make some sense out of them.

IC: Dack/Palmer

"Unfortunately for you, we 'fleas' have a sting," Dack cried. "Swellow, use--"

Palmer put a hand on Dack's shoulder. "Just a minute," he said. "Milotic, Ice Beam! Rhyperior, Rock Wrecker! Cresselia, Aurora Beam!" The three Pokemon fired their attacks at Feral, but those attacks only served as a distraction. Folding his arms across his chest, Palmer smirked at Feral. "Dragonite: it's time."

The orange dragon stopped Dragon Dancing and flew out from behind the Frontier Brain. His feet slammed onto the floor, shaking the entire tower; opening his mouth, Dragonite unleashed a Hyper Beam at the Spacial Horror. Before the attack had even connected, Dragonite darted forward, intending to follow up with a Dragon Claw.