Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Right now there's quite a bit of stuff going on in Hoenn and especially Lilycove, mostly in relation to the Hojohsin League (the group that took over following Team Rocket being toppled in Hoenn, who have recently begun a massive Order 66-like movement against Team Liberty and Team Rocket) and Team Aqua (who, according to rumors, are regrouping.) The Ancient Darkrai are also invading Hoenn at the moment, though I wouldn't try to fight them alone. There's also a group in Ecruteak right now that is going to investigate some dimensional disturbances that are somehow related to Raikou and possibly Entei and Suicune; we're a bit held up right now, though.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OoC: Sounds good. How many NPCs are we allowed to have? IC: Rex inhaled the salt air deeply. He and his Pokemon had just gotten off of a boat, and now they were in Hoenn. His Gible Crunchbite perched on his head, gnawing on a coconut-like fruit. He and Rex had been partners had been friends for almost ten years now, since Rex's grandpa had given the Land Shark Pokemon to him on his sixth birthday. The two were thick as thieves, and both trusted their life with the other.Rex's Torchic Halo popped her head out of his messenger bag. The yellow fuzz ring around her head looked almost gold in the sunlight. Although she was a recent addition to the family, she respected Rex and Crunchbite, and cared deeply for each of them. Rex turned to the Chick Pokemon."Let's find us some battles!" he grinned."Torchic!""Gible!

IC: Rex headed down from the wharf area into Lilycove City. People didn't seem that happy (With Team Rocket running the show not many people are, Rex thought), and tended to avoid eye contact. "Gib," said Crunchbite. Rex could tell that he didn't like the feel of this place."Easy, Crunchy," the Trainer cooed. "It's gonna be alright.""Torchic," agreed Halo, although her Trainer knew that she was just trying to calm her friend. It would be bad if something would happen now, in the streets. Losing Crunchbite would cripple their ability to win in battles, no doubt.

-==IC: Zach/Ecruteak City==-

"Zapdos, huh?" Zach asked, as he considered the situation, and then smiled.

"Alright then." Zach stated, as he let Cyndy take this battle.

"Rollout!" Zach called out, as he let his attack do the talking, as Orange frowned, not sure why this was happening, but sighed.

Whatever. Orange thought, as he stepped forward, and smiled.

"I guess this is as good enough a time as any to give you the notice I've been meaning to." Orange stated, as he sent out his Froslass.

"I think I'm gonna join those new Separtists I've been hearing about."

OOC: Nice timing, Parugi. =D

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Spartan -- what do you mean?

IC - Executive Riley/Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron - Ecruteak:

"Well, for one, you're mixing up words, as both options can happen and as such are both plausible," Kyle pointed out irritably. "Second-"

"Excuse the interruption, but I'm afraid you aren't going anywhere," Riley said loudly. "Try to teleport and we'll track you, just like we did when you teleported here. You aren't the only ones with Psychic Legendaries under your control."

"-which was exactly my point," Kyle finished. "Look at them; they were prepared for us. Obviously they knew we were here. Do you really think I hadn't considered the benefits of teleporting?" He shook his head, noticing that Zach had attacked. "Whatever. It doesn't sound like we even have an option, anyway- GO, RUJI!"

He threw a Poké Ball into the air, releasing his Gligar. On the other side, the Rockets sent out their own Pokémon -- Jolteon, Ariados, Houndoom, Steelix, Ursaring, Heracross, Weavile and -- from Riley -- Mamoswine.

"Greeeeeat," Sonja said sarcastically. "Loki, I need you!" Throwing his Poké Ball into the air, she released the Timburr. Despite the size and numbers that his enemies had on him, Loki didn't show any sign of being nervous; Sonja had to give him something special for that, considering she was definitely nervous at this point. She looked over at Kyle, worried about him, as well -- usually he didn't lash out like that....

As Cyndy rolled towards Zapdos, the Legendary Bird flapped its massive wings, sending a burst of wind that both caused it to rise into the air and somewhat slowed the Typhlosion's attack.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC:

IC: "He's right," the white-haired trainer said with a nod. "We can't risk it right now." "Besides," he laughed, "The act of just getting here gave us plenty of training. This place absolutely infested with wild pokemon. I think everyone got a good workout from 'em." he said, turning off in the direction of Lilycove. "So, you guys come across anything good recently?" he asked, as the trio approached the city. Wonder if we should head to the Department Store?

IC: Lark sighed as they continued, walking towards the city. "Nothing perfect for the team, no. I'm still looking for a 'wall' kind of guy. You know? Manuel's tough, but he's not only for taking hits," he explained. "I need a guy who can soak up the damage that the others can't take."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ryan
Ryan tried to calm himself as the echoing footsteps of the Hojohsin guards faded away. "That was too close," he breathed.

We aren't safe yet, the Abra warned. There's another group headed our way!

"Well, let's try to avoid them, then!" Alex whispered. "Lead us away from them!"

Can't, Abra shook its head. Someone else is coming the other way.

Ryan readied Quil's Pokeball. "Looks like we're stuck between a rock and a hard place, huh?" he muttered. "Although if it's a question of battling a whole group of officers or just one, I'd chose the one."

OOC: Abra's psychic powers are starting to seem like Aura. :P

IC: Dack
With Team Rocket's training, I became much stronger, Dack remembered. Tailow even evolved into a Swellow. With that came our new method of flying, and I was able to quickly make my way up the ranks...
Two years ago…

“Come on, Swellow!” Dack cried. “Higher!”

Swellow beat its wings, pulling Dack far above the Starapor and its trainer.

Dack and the other trainer were both Rockets, testing out their flying capabilities in a practice battle at Purgatory. However, their flying methods were as different as their Pokemon: while the female Rocket, Hannah, was riding on top of her Starapor, Dack was being carried by his Swellow, whose talons were gripping the protective pads Dack wore on his shoulders.

Dack reached up to pat Swellow’s talon. On command, Swellow released its grip, sending Dack plummeting down. In midair, Dack adjusted his dive so that he landed on the Staraptor, right behind Hannah.

“Hey!” the other Rocket cried as she twisted in her seat. Dack tried to use her momentum to dislodge her, but she caught on and leaned the other way.

The Staraptor performed a series of midair acrobatics in an attempt to knock off the unwanted passenger, but Dack held tight to his fellow Rocket: if he fell off, she was going with him.

So preoccupied were the Staraptor and its trainer that neither noticed Swellow diving toward them until Dack’s Pokemon rammed into them, sending Dack, Hannah, and her Staraptor tumbling toward the ground. Swellow swooped down and caught Dack by the shoulders, then repeated the act so Dack could catch Hannah before she hit the floor.

As Staraptor regained control and leveled out, Swellow landed with the two Rockets.

“Good game, huh?” Dack panted, smiling weakly.

“I still say flying on top of a Pokemon is better,” the Rocket girl snapped. “I could have easily done what you did.”

“True, but Swellow would have a much easier time knocking you off his back when he’s carrying me safely in his talons,” Dack retorted.

Hannah rolled her eyes, recalled her Staraptor, and stormed out of the room.

“You did great, Swellow,” Dack smiled, stroking his Pokemon’s feathers. “Good catch back there.”

“Majors!” A higher ranking Rocket strode into the room and handed Dack an official-looking letter. “Your presence is requested in Meeting Room D. You are to go there immediately.”

Dack returned Swellow to his Pokeball and set off at a fast pace for Meeting Room D, all the while wondering what this was about.

When he opened the door to the meeting room, Dack found several other Rockets already seated around a table, with a Rocket Executive at its head.

As Dack found the only empty seat, the executive surveyed the room and began to speak. “Now that you are all here, I will tell you what this is all about.” A screen behind the executive flickered to life, displaying a map of the Sinnoh Region. “We have received word of a small band of Team Liberty agents gathering in Jubilife City, planning an attack on our Rocket outpost in that area.”

There was a small outburst of muttering amongst the Rockets at the mention of Team Liberty. Dack watched as the screen zoomed in on Jubilife, with red and green markers labeling the building the Liberties were using and the Rocket outpost just north of the city.

“Now, all of you have been called here, because you will each be leading a small platoon of lower-ranking Grunts into the attack.” The executive passed out a file folder to each of the Rockets. “You all have been given specific instructions, and it is vital to the success of this mission that you follow -- these -- instructions!” The executive punctuated each word by striking his fist against the table. “Have I made myself clear?”

“Yes, sir!” the assembled Rocket Grunts shouted.

After the debriefing, Dack gathered the lower-level Grunts he had been assigned to and led them to the airship that would take them to Jubilife. He was pleased that out of all the groups, his would be one of only two groups that would be going straight into the Liberties’ meeting room to confront them. Most of the other groups had been assigned to various locations throughout the building and its perimeter to catch any escapees. One group was being sent to fortify the Rocket outpost, while the remaining few groups were to wait on the airship as backup.

When they reached their destination, Dack sent out Swellow, who grabbed him with its claws and flew toward the building where the Liberties were. All around Dack, other Rockets were riding atop various flying Pokemon, or else simply parachuting down.

Dack watched as a Xatu telekinetically shattered a window, the pieces silently drifting into a pile upon the carpeted hallway. Aiming for the opened window, Dack led his group inside. The second group that would be facing the Liberties up front was already there; Dack saw with a start that Hannah, the Rocket girl he had just beaten in an aerial battle, was among this group. The two groups silently moved down the hallway until they reached a door towards the end. The leader of the second group knocked loudly on the door, yelling, “This is Team Rocket! Open up!”

“You imbecile!” Dack growled, shouldering the Grunt aside. He was just about to force his way into the room when the door opened.

“How may I help you?” a strong-looking man asked. He looked completely unfazed at the sight of the small army of Rockets standing outside the door.

Dack pushed past the man and entered the room. “You are all under arrest for being members of Team Liberty, and planning an attack on a Team Rocket outpost,” he said. The half-dozen men seated at the table jumped with surprise.

“Team Liberty?” one of the younger men stood up. “We are not part of Team Liberty! This is the monthly meeting of the Pokemon Fan Club.”

Many of the lower-ranked Grunts who had followed Dack into the room looked confused and apologetic, but Dack wasn’t ready to believe this story just yet. Moving next to the table, he snatched the papers the men had been looking at, sure that they were condemning evidence of their hostile plot.

But when he looked at the first page, he saw a poem about a Rapidash. Flipping through the rest of the papers, he found that they all consisted of poems and poorly drawn pictures of people’s favorite Pokemon.

“I’m so sorry,” the leader of the second group said, having seen the papers over Dack’s shoulder. “We must have --”

“No!” Dack threw the papers down and stalked around the room, looking for a piece of evidence. For a split second, the words of his old instructor, Kevin, came back to him: “It is important that you never get so caught up in fighting the enemy that you forget to protect the innocent.”

Yet Dack was so sure that the Liberties were here. “We’ll take them in for questioning,” he decided.

“You can’t do that!” one of the Grunts yelled. “Can’t you see they’re innocent?” Dack set a hand on the dark tablecloth and was about to ask the Grunt if he understood the meaning of superiority when he noticed one of the men at the table give a small flinch. Dack glanced at the man, who quickly looked away. Struck with a sudden impulse, Dack seized the tablecloth and yanked it off. Underneath laid a detailed map of the Rocket outpost north of the city.

Dack turned back to the Grunt and smiled. “What was that, again?”

Suddenly, Dack felt a sharp pain in his side and fell to the floor. The Liberty agents were making a break for it. Picking himself up, he started to run after the rebels, but before he made it to the door, someone tripped him.

“Dack Majors,” a familiar voice sneered. Dack rolled over to find the man who had claimed this was a Pokemon Fan Club meeting standing over him. He looked different, and his voice had slightly changed, but there was no mistaking that arrogant tone.

“Adam,” Dack growled.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: "Ah. You thought about the Aggron line? They're pretty powerful all around, and versatile like crazy." He said, vaulting over an oddly placed fence. "Anyways, I came pretty close to nabbing an Absol yesterday." he amended, glancing in Hex's direction. "What about you? Anything new that you're hiding?"

helo frens

IC: Hex frowned."I've lost more than I've gained, friend. Skylen fell to a cheap shot and a whole lot of flames."Biting his lip, the trainer looked at his feet."I have a reputation, though. Took out about five trainers before they got my Starly."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Lark's kept his composure. Nerves of steel were a side effect of being raised into nobility, not to mention being an objective strategist. "Excuse me...But would it be intruding too much upon your privacy to ask exactly how this happened?," he asked carefully while continuing to walk.

[Profiles]

IC: Percival had a bad feeling that he was right in the head honcho's room. He couldn't quite tell for certain, but the nice look of the room was enough to convince him it might have been.

Wait if this that part of the base, then I could be in serious danger.

*Click* he heard as the door to the room opened and a man he did not recognize stepped into the room. He did not notice him, as well Percival was quite invisible at the moment. He sat down at his desk and used his computer. He did not dare move lest something betray his presence. The man typed for a minute, shut down his computer and left.

As soon as the door closed behind him Percival bolted through the walls he ran through and headed for the rendezvous point. After running out of the city he let down his invisibility as he searched for James. James and Guinevere had made it to the rendezvous point before Percival did and thus saw as the small ghost came running towards them. He seemed exasperated as he talked really fast and pointed towards the city.

Fake IC: And then James pulled out a grotesque mask and went "Booga-wooga-woogah!" and Percival screamed and Guinevere hit James with a rolling pin.

Real IC: "Well you have seemed to have seen a good deal, Guinevere can you tell what he is saying?"

Yes, once he calms down.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC:"I was fighting two at once. While Zweilous was struggling to take down a Slowking, and Skylen was in an aerial fight with a Pidgeoto. They threw In a Typhlosion out of the blue. It was over."Hex scowled."I swear, I will find them one day."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Well...," Lark hesitated, stopping his walk for one second. "You'll definitely need a disguise....The Rockets will have intel on you, and the Hojohsin are likely to as well. Hm...," the strategist said, thinking for a second. "Yes, it'll be a stretch, but you'll fit." Pulling out a poke ball, he hurled it to reveal the slightly battered Manuel at attention. "Manuel, take off your first layer of skin." The Scrafty silently obeyed, turning his back and moving behind his trainer to take it off. He preferred to keep a sense of decency changing, never really feeling civilized without a skin on. Meanwhile, Lark turned slightly again to face Hex. "You can pretend to be my Scrafty...We'll just say that you're shy, and always have to keep your hood up. Of course, you'll have to change," he added apologetically.

[Profiles]

IC - James Pierce - Hojohsin Headquarters:

James smiled as he closed the door to his office. The ghost-type may have thought that he had gone undetected... but he was wrong. One of the things he had looked at on the computer was a security breach report; as an agent of Ford, James had equipped his oval office, so to speak, with detectors for everything that could possibly breach the security of the building -- and that included ghosts. So, he was well aware. What he didn't know was why the ghost had broken in, or who it belonged to.

He would find out soon, though; that was something he was sure of.

Documents in hand, he began walking, pressing on the earpiece in his ear. "This is Pierce," he said. "Raise the security level to Code 3, and to Code 4 in my office. I suspect something may happen soon; we have to be prepared..."

IC - Ethan Worth - Lilycove Jail:

Ethan slowed, grabbing a Poké Ball off of his belt and moving to the wall as he heard someone whispering up ahead. It didn't sound like guards, especially with the panic he detected, though he couldn't be sure from here. Pressing against the wall, he moved forward, until he reached the corner. Then, taking a deep breath, he turned around it.

He let out a sigh of relief as he saw that the people he had heard were a group of kids, as well as a ghost or two and an Abra. He put his Poké Ball away, beginning to speak quietly and quickly before any questions could be asked. "My name is Ethan Worth; if you want to get out of here undetected, you need to follow me. Understand?"

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:Hex considered the proposition with distaste."Or!"He dropped Zweilous capsule, letting him loose."Or! I could fly over the town and come in from the other side, and you two come this way."Hex was eager to avoid wearing Manuel's skin.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: It was a good thing the cells were labled. In the darkness, Karin couldn't tell the difference between the inmates, all wearing the same clothes and most focused on their own little space. Near the end of the wing she came to a cell labled simply '0241 - AQA1'. Within was a relatively large man laying on the cell's cot with a towel over his eyes. Karin assumed he was sleeping.She noted the cell number and headed back the way she came to report to Ethan.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: Lol, Lark seriously derped xP IC: Lark facepalmed. How had he not seen that? "Yeah, excellent idea," he agreed. "Manuel...," he held out the ball and let the Scrafty redress, then retrieved it. "We'll probably meet at the Pokemon Center to heal before surfing to the base, then. But on your way there...," Lark said, remembering some of the intel given to him, "Could you check in and briefly find out if anyone's visiting the Lilycove Prison? That's where Archie is purportedly held, and if anyone's in there apart from the usual, the Rockets may be after the same rumors we are," he finished grimly. "You can't miss it; right between the center and the beach," added Lark. OOC: No idea exactly where the prison is, I'm just making stuff up as I go along. So if there is a specific location right now, please tell me. -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: The Darkrai were getting irritated. These humans were persistent creatures. Every time one fell, another took its place. But they were running out of humans, and with the presence of the Void Towers, the Darkrai were getting stronger by the moment. They could feel the power of the other legendaries in the region, which impressed them. Still, they continued on, as the number of humans remaining to fight dwindled... ~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Ryan
"Wait... how did you know we were here?" Jake asked suspiciously.

"There's no time for that!" Ryan snapped. The sounds of the Hojohsin guards were getting louder. "We'll have to trust this guy for now; we can question him once we're out of here."

"Alright then, lead the way," Alex said to Ethan.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: GLaDOS: Gotcha. ^_^

Ethan nodded. "This way." As the sounds of the guards became louder -- shouts and footsteps could be heard by now -- Ethan turned and began heading back the way he had come, being sure to walk quickly but quietly. "If they catch up top us or we run into anyone, I'll hold them off," he told the group quietly. "In that case, going by the current position, go down until you've passed three halls, and then follow the next all the way to the end; that'll lead you to the back door. The secretary has placed your stuff in a fake trashcan at the back of the alleyway. Got it?" They passed one of the intersecting halls. "Make that two more hallways."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Parugi, we already got our stuff towards the end of the old topic (somewhere in the last 2 or 3 pages) :P

IC:
"Where are you going?!" Ryan asked as a girl appeared seemingly out of nowhere and pulled Ethan aside.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Ignore that instruction, then. :P

Ethan's heart skipped a beat upon seeing the man, who didn't seem to have woken up yet. He stared for several moments, oblivious to the approaching guards. Eventually, a shout startled him, and he nodded.

"That's him," he said, looking down the hall. "But I think we're out of time. Stand back." As the group dispersed around the cell, he held out a Poké Ball, summoning Céris. "Night Slash on the lock, now!"

The Scizor looked at him and nodded, claws glowing black. A moment later, he had slammed it into the lock, breaking it; Archie awoke with a startled yell, attracting the attention of the guards. Ethan slid the door open and, ignoring the Liberty agents, walked in.

"You need to come with us," he ordered the ex-Aqua leader. "Now." Seeing the glaring Scizor, the startled Archie nodded and stood up, following after them. Ethan looked at Karin. "Do you know how to get back to the exit from here?"

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: "Who's that?" Ryan asked, pointing to the man Ethan had just broken out. He looked nervously in the direction of the sound of the guards.

IC: Karin pointed back in the direction the guards were approaching from. "We went by the way out like 50 metres back there," she said."I'm not too keen on picking a fight though. I have another flashbang if it comes down to us needing it. I should have a smoke 'nade in here as well."

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

Ethan bit his lip, ignoring the Liberty trainers again. "So it's either blast a hole in the wall or go through the guards... Great." He recalled Céris. "I have an idea." Taking out two more Pokéballs, he released his Deerling, Serena, and his Weepinbell, Suya. The latter gave an angry glare to those around him, seemingly about to attack. "Suya, knock it off," Ethan snapped. "Serena, use Grasswhistle on those people down the hall; Suya, once she's done, use Stun Spore on anyone left standing."

Serena nodded, moving forward. As the guards approached, noting the Pokémon, they reached for their Poké Balls; Serena let out a soft, song-like whistle, working the attack on the guards. Within seconds, the melody had made them all fall asleep, negating the need for any Stun Spore attacks -- as Ethan had hoped.

"Good girl, Serena; return," he said, recalling the Deerling. "Move, now, before they wake up." He began walking again, quicker this time, tightly holding onto Archie's shoulder; he carried Suya in his arms as a measure against the Aqua Leader if he tried to escape. Ethan looked at Karin as they headed to the exit. "Send a message to Eric and tell him to head back to where we entered from."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Karin fell to the back of the group to act as a rearguard in case anyone came from behind them. She held Kawauso's Pokéball in one hand and her Pokégear in the other, viciously typing a messgae to Eric with her one free thumb all the while keeping her eyes on the halls.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC: Less talking, more escaping! Ryan told himself. As he walked, however, he couldn't help but notice that the other prisoner seemed familiar. But he couldn't quite place it...

OOC: When Maxie popped up in the Ice Geode, Ryan recognized him, as he had learned about him through history textbooks and the like (given that Ryan's a Hoenn native). It would make sense that he would recognize Archie, too.

Edited by Konuju

IC:If Joseph had said anything else, Hex wasn't paying attention."Great!"Flipping open a potion. Pulser was up on his feet in seconds. "I'd better get going."Lifting off, without giving the other two a chance to protest, a purple dragon was visible above Lilycove.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Riley/Kyle/Sonja - Ecruteak:

"Well, for one, you're mixing up words, as both options can happen and as such are both plausible," Kyle pointed out irritably. "Second-" "Excuse the interruption, but I'm afraid you aren't going anywhere," Riley said loudly. "Try to teleport and we'll track you, just like we did when you teleported here. You aren't the only ones with Psychic Legendaries under your control." "-which was exactly my point," Kyle finished. "Look at them; they were prepared for us. Obviously they knew we were here. Do you really think I hadn't considered the benefits of teleporting?" He shook his head, noticing that Zach had attacked. "Whatever. It doesn't sound like we even have an option, anyway- GO, RUJI!" He threw a Poké Ball into the air, releasing his Gligar. On the other side, the Rockets sent out their own Pokémon -- Jolteon, Ariados, Houndoom, Steelix, Ursaring, Heracross, Weavile and -- from Riley -- Mamoswine. "Greeeeeat," Sonja said sarcastically. "Loki, I need you!" Throwing his Poké Ball into the air, she released the Timburr. Despite the size and numbers that his enemies had on him, Loki didn't show any sign of being nervous; Sonja had to give him something special for that, considering she was definitely nervous at this point. She looked over at Kyle, worried about him, as well -- usually he didn't lash out like that.... As Cyndy rolled towards Zapdos, the Legendary Bird flapped its massive wings, sending a burst of wind that both caused it to rise into the air and somewhat slowed the Typhlosion's attack.

-==IC: Zach==-

"Now's not the time to try and talk things through, Kyle. Just saying." Zach said, as he noticed that Cyndy had gotten slowed by the wind, but nodded.

"Just keep it up." Zach said, as Orange rolled his eyes.

"Rukia, use Ice Shard on that Zapdos." Orange stated, as he noted that that Pokemon was likely one of the most dangerous right at that moment, and one they needed to take out fast.

OOC: Mind if I dual-fight, with another of my Pokemon? I forget who else we have with us, so we might need another one or two Pokemon to help fend them off... Especially with Justin chilling in the Dream World. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Justin being there was an excuse if I was out for a while. :P He'll be back to help. IC - Zac Flash: They entered the forest. It was darker than Zac had expected. "Hm. Duskull," he said, opening a Pokeball. "Scout around but stay close. I don't want any surprises." IC - Justin Icewater: Justin failed to nap; the noises of the Dream World were too loud, but one might consider them peaceful. Feeling relaxed anyway, he stood up from under the tree and called his Pokemon."Had fun? We're going back now. We'll probably be back here soon, though." He said, as he motioned to Plush to open a portal back to Ecruteak. Through it, he could see a battle. "Fantastic," he said sarcastically. "Plush, Psychic on that Heracross. Muddy, Water Gun on Steelix," he said, jumping through the portal with his Pokemon. It closed behind him. IC - Eric Spiros: He got distracted again, and lost his group. When he heard the sounds of guards, he ran to a wall and hid as they passed. Then his Pokegear rang; there was a message from Karin. "Go back? Looks like they found him," he said, running back. "Or didn't."

-==IC: White==-

White looked around as well, as she readied Wottlite's Pokeball.

Maybe all will go fine, and no-one will show up... White thought, as she continued to scan the forest while moving forward slowly.

OOC: Ah, I see. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: IIRC we have Zach, Kyle, Sonja, Orange, Thomas and Justin, plus Shekou and Deoxys, against the 8 Rocket Pokémon, Zapdos and one more of TR's Legends.

So yeah, we can send out a couple of extra Pokémon.

Also, welcome back, Stoney! ^_^

Ethan and the group continued on, the Rocket member looking around every so often for any Hojohsin guards. So far so good... "We should be out soon," he whispered. "Just keep going."

IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron/Executive Riley & Rockets - Ecruteak City:

Great bolts of electricity jumped from Zapdos's wings as it let out a screech, striking and vaporizing the ice shards. Below, Cyndy's Rollout passed by harmlessly. The Legendary Bird responded to both the Froslass and Typhlosion with another Thunderbolt attack. Kyle didn't say anything, instead choosing to send out Jaeda in addition to his Gligar as a way to even the numbers out, while Sonja sent out Gaia.

"Jaeda, hit that Weavile with Flamethrower! Ruji, Agility, and then Poison Tail on Jolteon!" The Charmeleon wasted no time in taking aim at the Weavile and launching a burst of fire at it.

The Rocket trainer reacted quickly. "Weavile, dodge and use Brick Break!"

The Weavile used his impressive speed to leap to the side, before charging forward and slamming its fist into the Charmeleon's side. Jaeda let out a roar of pain, before her teeth began to glow with fire and she clamped down on the Ice-Type's arm. Ruji, meanwhile, used Agility to increase his speed. As he was doing this, the Jolteon launched forward, slamming into Ruji with Quick Attack. Using this to his advantage, Ruji quickly lashed out with his tail, hitting Jolteon with his attack and knocking her back.

"Loki, try to use Low Kick on Mamoswine!" Sonja ordered. "Gaia... er... Stun Spore on Urasaring... I guess....?" Loki didn't hsitate, running towards Mamoswine as fast as he could.

The mammoth Pokémon reared up at the sight of the Timburr; Riley smirked. "Earthquake," he ordered. Mamoswine slammed down, sending out a shockwave that began to shake the surrounding area...

Steelix merely shrugged off the Water Gun, before charging forward, tail glowing white...

Heracross stopped for a moment, clenching its teeth at the Psychic attack, though managed to shrug it off after a moment and aim a Megahorn at the Munna.

OOC: As of this post opponents seem to be:

Zapdos - Rukia/Cyndy

Jolteon - Ruji

Ursaring - Gaia

Ariados -

Houndoom -

Steelix - Muddy

Heracross - Plush

Weavile - Jaeda

Mamoswine - Loki

Also, just to throw this out there, feel free to control your opponents -- controlling eight Rocket Pokémon and two Legendaries (one of whom isn't sent out yet) is too much for me; I freely admit that. :3

Do remember, though, that these are Rocket Elites being led by a Rocket Executive. This will not be an easy battle. At least one of your Pokémon will likely faint -- more if they are lower levels.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC (Thomas): Landmine and Tank was sent out of their Pokeballs. He prepared a Swords Dance, eager at the prospect of a battle. Tank set up Magnet Rise and Agility. Labo was not sent out of his Pokeball yet, as he was going to be Squad 4 help fix up TL Pokemon who couldn't fight anymore. Deoxys readied for an attack OOC: So are there any opponents left, of do I just gang up on any others?

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png