Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach frowned, as he shook his head.

I'm not the hero after all. Zach concluded, as he put the God Stone away once more, but then narrowed his eyes, focusing his psychic connection to Blade, as they synchronized themselves once more. Zach said nothing, as Blade ran toward Zekrom, aiming a Close Combat at the great dragon, which hit, and seemed to deal a tiny bit of damage; but despite all the attacks of everyone, including the Fusion Flare; Zekrom still stood, and didn't even look that tired.

"Is that the power of a legend?" Zach muttered, as Zekrom seemed to shake off every attack directed at it; even if some of the attacks dealt more damage than others.

-==IC: Black==-

"I grow bored at this; Dragon Claw that pesky white dragon; then charge up a Bolt Strike to finish this for good." Black scowled, shaking his head at the others. Why should anyone care if weak people like that injured guy lives or dies? Black didn't care. But, since they were all gathered around him, it made it all the easier to take out the others... Zekrom rushed toward Reshiram, and slashed out with it's claws, knocking the opposing dragon backward, as it once again began to charge up electricity from around it...

-==IC: Ray==-

As Ray noticed the electricity charging, a plan came to mind, and he dashed over to Evan.

"Hope." Ray stated, as he shook his head.

"Hope never dies; not permanently. You showed me that before. We need you and your spacial powers Evan; now more than ever. So don't give up hope." Ray said, hoping that that worked out.

Edited by BZP Blade

IC: Evan Tierra

Evan opened his eyes and saw Ray and Sonja near him. He had heard Ray's words. The words "Hope never dies." resonated in his head. They lit a flame inside of him. A flame that desired nothing less than to protect....

"I'll do it.", Evan said weakly, slowly getting up, his movements looking quite painful, "I'm gonna die anyways! May as well go down swinging, so you guys can live!"

With that, Evan started to perform a mystical, flowing dance. Despite his weakening life force, the Hero of Space's movements showed no hesitation. As he danced more and more, a shape began to form, to the amazement of those present. With every move, the shape became more and more solid.

"Come to me, Palkia, so that we may save this land!" Evan said as he danced.

With those last words, the Master of Space finally appeared, roaring an almighty roar. Evan stopped dancing, and bowed slowly.

"Stop Zekrom's attack, Palkia!", Evan said, "Break it's focus with a Spacial Rend!"

The Master of Space complied, firing a violet crescent of energy of Spacial power towards Zekrom, hitting it dead on and stopping it's charging of energy. The tower shook violently, but still stood, as if defiant of the power present inside.

"I think that a change of scene is necessary.", Evan said, chuckling weakly, "I'd hate to destroy Unova's greatest symbol! Palkia, Teleport us to Black City!"

With that order, Palkia enveloped everyone in violet light, including Black and Zekrom.

"Separate Zekrom and Black, they are dangerous together.", Evan said, "Place him and the others in the Plasma Castle. You and I will deal with Zekrom."

Palkia noted that someone important to the group was heading in the direction of the tower. It decided to teleport her as well.

With that, everyone disappeared from Dragonspiral Tower..........

OOC: This is my belated X-Mas gift to the RPG. Konuju, Ellen is being teleported to Plasma Castle as well, so she does not miss out on this.

Zach frowned, as the group changed location; despite having teleported before, it was still disorientating. He knew that they had moved to a separate location, and frowned.

"Well then; I'm gonna deal with you, then." Zach said to Black, as he prepared himself. Black sent out his Tyranitar, his eyes narrowed.

-==IC: Summer==-

Summer, however, hadn't been with the entire group that long... So, well, she didn't know of Evan's actual capabilities, and didn't realize he could probably handle that on his own.

"Reshiram; let's go help him." Summer said, as Ray frowned.

"You're not going alone." Ray said; he wasn't sure why, but something really seemed familiar about her, as if he had met her before.

Maybe she's one of my old friends? I don't recognize the name, but I don't recognize half of people's names... Ray thought, as Summer nodded, and the two of them quickly got onto Reshiram's back. Ray looked back to Sonja.

"You wanna help out too? Or help against Black?" Ray asked, not sure of what she would do, as Reshiram charged up a Fusion Flare aimed to destroy the wall and part of the ceiling.

-==IC: Zekrom==-

The Zekrom was rather annoyed. First, the dragon, which wasn't even from the same region, interfered in his fight. Then, he teleported them. Now, he was blocking the way to his Hero of Ideals. Zekrom roared out, and attempted to using Fusion Bolt on the Palkia quickly.

IC: Dack

At Vincent's words, Cresselia's Ultra Ball glowed again, brighter than before. I did not say that I would not do anything to stop the Darkrai. The Legendary Pokemon's words echoed in the minds of everyone present. I simply refuse to take orders from Dack Majors.

"If you had no qualms about fighting the Darkrai, then why have you been hiding here this whole time?" Karen asked. "You don't seem to be doing much good right now."

"Cresselia has been reserving her power," Palmer explained. "If we tried to stop the Darkrai without having a plan, we would have been put to sleep like everyone else." The Tower Tycoon looked around at the group. "Since Cresselia obviously disagrees with Dack's plan, do any of you have another strategy?"

IC: Ellen

Ellen paused at Opelucid's western gate to catch her breath. "I'd say we're about halfway there," she panted.

Halfway?! Solo groaned. At this rate it'll be daybreak by the time we reach Dragonspiral Tower!

"How are you all doing?" Ellen asked her Pokemon.

Artemis gave a thumbs up through her panting. She was a martial arts Pokemon, and although her "training" was more dancing than fighting, physical exercise was nothing new to her. Terry looked up at Ellen and gave a short bark. The Herdier saw it as his duty to protect Ellen, and he wasn't about to give up. Chrono gave a cynical look. Of course he was exhausted, just like everyone else. But it was obvious they weren't going to stop. Solo simply sighed. Well, we're still breathing, he said. And if we do want to get there by the end of the night, we might as well keep going.

"Right," Ellen agreed. "We can't give up. We must push on." She stepped out onto Route 9, and suddenly she and her Pokemon became enveloped in a violet light. Space seemed to warp around her, and Ellen caught a brief glimpse of a pink dragon Pokemon before she arrived in a large room.

The room seemed familiar, but that wasn't the first thing Ellen noticed. No, the first thing she noticed was Ryan, Sonja, Ray, and the others... along with the criminal Black.

IC: Ryan

Ryan's eyes widened as Palkia materialized at the top of the tower. His stomach lurched at the teleportation -- something he had not quite grown used to -- and it took him a while to get his bearings straight. Before he could figure out where exactly they had been brought, he noticed a young girl running up to them.

"Ellen?" he said in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm not sure," Ellen said with a smile. "I was heading toward Dragonspiral Tower, but as soon as I stepped onto Route 9, I arrived here."

Tyranitar's roar interrupted their reunion, and Ryan's heart sank. Ellen was supposed to be safe at her home in Village Bridge, not in the middle of one of the biggest battles the region had seen.

Spotting the danger, Mismagius flew toward Black's Tyranitar, using Magical Leaf to try and stop the Armor Pokemon.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron - Plasma Castle: Kyle had barely registered the events around him as he materialized in Plasma Castle. He saw Sonja, Ryan, everyone that had been at the tower--including Richie--but no sign of Evan or Palkia--or Zekrom, at that.

And yet, there was Black, just summoning his Tyranitar. Well, there was no way the Liberty Agent was going to let this chance slide by--not after having been forced to let another murderer go free.

He didn't even bother issuing a command to Kitheus or Ruj. As they launched more Tri-Beams and Night Slashes at Tyranitar, Kyle ran forward, tackling Black to the ground and pinning him there, pouring every ounce of anger into his physical actions. As a result, their landing on the ground wasn't soft--in fact Kyle was sure he heard as notable smack as Black's head struck the marble flooring. He did his best to pin the Energon agent to the ground, raising his fist and slamming it into Black's jaw.

"You..." he seethed. "If you think you're getting out of here, think again."

Sonja, meanwhile, had moved forward, lobbing Loki's Pokéball into the air. The Fight-Type emerged, pointing his girder at the Tyranitar in front of it. "Loki, Dynamic Punch!" she ordered. The Gurdurr grinned, charging forward and spinning its arm around, slamming it into Tyranitar's face--coincidentally at the same moment that Kyle had hit Black.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Evan Tierra and Palkia, Black City

"Now now, no need to be rude!", Evan said weakly as he returned his pokemon to their poke balls, "Palkia, please help me defeat this foe!"

Palkia roared as it fired a small violet ball of energy that soon turned into a floating barrier. The Fusion Bolt struck the barrier, causing it to shatter. As soon as it broke, a portal opened, unleashing a howling Blizzard attack upon Zekrom.......

OOC: Sorry for not posting in a while, it's just I feel like my RPing skills are infinitely inferior to every other person in this RPG.... And compared to all the epic plots in progress here, I feel like I'm intruding if I try to start up my story.... But I joined, and I don't want to suddenly dissapear, not with all the planning I made, so I'll make a post. Apologies for messing up the pace of your posts, and feel free to ignore this..... (I have terrible self-esteem =P)

IC: Aspen/Dahila Seaton

As the two made their way down the harbors of Olivine, Dahlia turned to Aspen. She asked "Do you know what the shipment is?" Aspen shrugged, and replied "No, not really. What is it?"

Dahlia grinned, and told him "Oh, just some Gracideas."

"Gracideas..... Those are special flowers for celebratory purposes, right?" Aspen asked.

"Yep! And that's why we're heading to Vermilion. Speaking of which, we're at Dad's boat."

They boarded their father's boat, and headed towards Vermilion City.

OOC: Again, sorry.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Don't feel like your RPing skills are inferior, JiMing. Everyone has to start somewhere. Believe me, I certainly didn't start out making epic posts. My character was simply an innocent kid with a Cyndaquil and a Togepi who had been driven from his home by Team Rocket and joined a group of Liberty agents in Cerulean. Trust me, you'll get better with time. And to be perfectly honest, I thought your character profiles were really well thought out, and I'm curious to see where you take them. :)

And don't worry about messing up the pace; sometimes even within a single post I can have vastly different paces and tones. Believe me when I say this: it's tough to write an IC about Dack finding his friends in Snowpoint have fallen victim to the Darkrai and then do a complete 180 and IC the always-cheerful Ellen being excited about Christmas in the same post.

So don't give up just because your story isn't as epic as a massive battle between Zekrom, Reshiram, and Palkia. The point is to have fun. :)

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC Vincent"So what do we do?" I stared at the floor, wondering what to do. "Running around waking everybody up wouldn't do any good; we'd just get cornered. What to do...""Wait, Dark types are weak to fighting and bug types, aren't they? If we could get a hold of Cobalion or Genesect...""The only other way I see that could work is if we were to acquire an army of sorts, AK-47s and all. But that would cost a fortune..."My final profileName: Ralet (alias Jacob Stark)Species: GalladeFaction: ???Hometown: Survival AreaAge: 20Appearance: Jacob is an oddity among Gallade; he stands at 6' 3", more than a foot tall than the average Gallade. In addition, he has black highlights on his armblades. He also wears a mask over his head, similar to a Bane mask but with the left side of his head covered as well. A red lens is on the mask for his left eye. The left side of his face is covered in scars and burns, but nobody ever sees them as he never takes the mask off. He is almost always wearing a suit of armor. It appears similar to motorcycle gear but is much more heavily armored. The armor also features retrctable blades for his armblades to extend into. In this suit of armor, he is nigh indistinguishable from a human.Personality: Jacob is cruel, sadistic, and in all respects, heartless. He has no qualms about killing; in fact, he thouroughly enjoys it. No sin is benath him; in fact, he once claimed that he is Sin incarnate. Greedy for money and hungry for battle, he is a force to be feared. However, for some reason, Jacob doesn't extend this attitude to pokemon, or at least weak pokemon. Perhaps he sees a form of kinship with them, nobody knows. He won't outright be cruel to them, like he would a human. Instead, he'd treat them with at least an shred of respect and if they're really lucky, some compassion. If they get in his way, however, they're no better than any of his other enemies.Background: Jacob, then known as Ralet, was hatched from an egg in the survival area under the care of a powerful trainer who was also a weapons enthusiast. This trainer cared little for weak pokemon; after just a weak of training, his trainer gave up on him. One day, Ralet couldn't take it anymore and ran away from home. Doing his best to survive in the wild, Ralet eventually became extremely powerful. However, years of fighting for his life hardened his heart and a dark concept crept into his mind: the strong had the right to take from the weak and the weak only deserved to die. With this mentality, Ralet returned to his old trainer and murdered him in cold blood. Stealing his trainer's motorcycle gear and weaponry and went on to become a deadly assassin, killing for money. Eventually finding a suit of armor to disguise himself, he took the alias of Jacob Stark and continued his career.Pokemon: Deino, BeldumAbility: SteadfastSpecialty: ATTACK ATTACK ATTACKMoves: Night Slash, Teleport, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Shadow SneakSpecies: DeinoNickname: DinoTrainer: Jacob StarkAppearance: Same as canonPersonality: Dino is extremely shy. He will often just sit there, not willing to do anything. Sometimes, he won't even eat!Ability: HustleSpecialty: AttackKnown moves: Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite, Dragonbreath, Dark Pulse (Egg)Species: BeldumNickname: BellTrainer: Jacob StarkAppearance: Bell has blue eyes instead of red eyes.Personality: Bell, like Dino, is very shy and has a lot of confidence issues.Ability: Clear BodySpecialty: DefenseMoves: Takedown, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Zen Headbutt

Edited by Constructman

IC - Zac Flash, Unovan ForestThe forest was a familiar sight to Zac, having trekked through it once before with Summer. Having said this, the temple was not difficult to find. But once again, the runner-up of the PNT was faced with guards.Team Plasma.. he thought. They aren't as nice as people want them to think.Zac reached into his bag and pulled out a Pokeball. "Okay Duskull," he said, letting his mischievous ghost out. "see if you can phase through the walls; check if Meloetta is actually in there. And try not to get caught."Duskull looked back at Zac with a face that said "really?". Though, Zac couldn't tell if it was due to his instructions or because Duskull can do all that with ease."If worse comes to worst," he said, reaching into his bag again. "we can always fight again. Kongo proved to be quite powerful a few days ago."IC - Pierce, Route 38 Base, Johto"How will me taking you outside guarentee your freedom?" Pierce let out a laugh. "Well, if you're going to be that stubborn, fine. But I'm already telling you, I'm just interested in the Dawn Stone. It would appear that Team Rocket hasn't directly noticed my contribution to the organization, so I could really care less if they imprison you right now."He brought Jared to his feet, still handcuffed. "Exit's this way," Pierce said, gesturing at the door.

-==IC: Black==-

Black scowled, and kicked Kyle off of him quickly, rolling to the side away from him, even as he stood up, and brushed himself off.

"Well then; you want a fight, huh? Then I'll give you a fight." Black stated, getting into a battle pose, as he let his Tyranitar and Porygon-2 do their own thing. The Tyranitar wasn't exactly impressed about the punch to the face it suffered, and roared out, as it attempted to focus on just the one opponent, and unleash a Rock Slide on the Gurdurr.

-==IC: Summer==-

Summer winced, as she had to quickly grab onto Reshiram, as the method to breaking the wall with the Fusion Flare also involved Reshiram slamming into the wall. Ray frowned, not entirely certain how this would work out, but noticed the fight off in the distance; which the duo reached rather quickly, due to Reshiram's quick flight skills.

"Sorry about the intrusion; she seemed to want to help!" Ray yelled over to Evan, as Summer nodded. She saw the Zekrom get blasted by the Blizzard, but still seemed to be able to hold on. The Zekrom roared out in disdain, and launched a Thunder attack at Palkia quickly, even as Ray frowned.

"Say, did you ever consider how we're supposed to take the attacks, while we're on Reshiram?" Ray inquired, as Summer paused.

"... That's actually a good question." Summer said, as Ray thought for a moment.

"Dragonbreath!" Ray called out, as the Reshiram launched a flaming beam at Zekrom quickly.

Zach closed his eyes, as he pulled out the God Stone once more.

"This has to work... it has to... Lend me your strength... Kyurem." Zach said, shaking his head, as the stone began to glow with a gray light...

IC: Evan Tierra, Black City

"I don't care!", Evan said, "Just stay away from my barriers! Palkia, another!"

The Dragon of Space fired another barrier. The Thunder attack struck this one as well, creating another portal. Out from the portal came a deluge of water aimed at Zekrom. It hit him as the Dragonbreath hit him.

"I'm not moving from this spot!", Evan said mightily, "Not until my last breath! For I am the Hero of Space!"

Palkia roared at Zekrom as Evan said thaqt, as if agreeing with him...

Edited by Hades

-==IC: Zekrom==-The Zekrom roared out, as it was hit by both attacks at the same time. It was quickly getting drained of energy, and so tried to go for a full-out attack, putting everything into the Fusion Bolt that it then launched at the Palkia, ignoring even the Reshiram at that point.-==IC: Ray==-"Got it!" Ray said with a nod, as Summer also nodded to show the understanding of the request."Fusion Flare!" Summer called out, as Reshiram prepared yet another Fusion Flare to attack Zekrom with.OOC: Editing in the Zach ICs.

IC: Evan Tierra and Palkia, Black City

"You just don't learn, you big foolish dragon!", Evan said, shaking his head, "Palkia, one more barrier should work out!"

Palkia fired yet another barrier, this one larger than the rest. The Fusion Bolt struck it, and as before, it created another portal. Out from this one, came a massive crescent of Spacial power. The Spacial Rend struck Zekrom dead on, causing massive damage. Palkia roared in triumph and Evan struck a dynamic pose.......

Edited by Hades

-==IC: Zekrom==-The Spacial Rend struck Zekrom just before the Fusion Flare did; the Fusion Flare in fact missed it's mark totally. Zekrom roared out in pain, and fell from the sky, toward the ground quickly; headed back toward the room where the group was gathered...-==IC: Zach==-Zach opened his eyes in surprise, as the God Stone floated into the air, and began to draw in energy from it's surroundings. Black looked over in shock, but narrowed his eyes."No matter! I'll have Zekrom deal with that, once he's finished taking down those other two 'legends'." Black stated, not entirely worried about Kyurem's appearance. Zach smiled, and looked over at Black."You're wrong. What sets us apart, is that our goals are noble, unlike yours." Zach said, and Black shook his head."You say my goals aren't noble? I want to reset this world; bring it back to the way it should be; without this stupid needless fighting every day!" Black yelled out, and Zach simply stared at him, and then shook his head."You are a hypocrite, Ryan. This whole situation is causing more fighting than even the Kanto war. Your actions are, and will if left unchecked, cause more harm than good. And that is why I will stop you." Zach stated, as the Kyurem finally appeared in it's full broken glory. The Kyurem summoned ice from the moisture in the air, and then quickly launched it at the Porygon 2, freezing it before it even had a chance to react. Ryan's eyes widened slightly, but he stayed relatively calm, not seeing that big a deal about it. However, that was about when the fainted Zekrom crashed down into the middle of the room, silencing everyone in there for a minute or two, although not harming anyone due to the size of the room."No! This can't be!" Black yelled out in shock, as Reshiram appeared with Ray and Summer on it once again, and then landed a safe distance away."It's over." Zach said, as the Kyurem glared at the Tyranitar, which was currently still getting pummeled by the different Pokemon present."No... How could I lose...? Why did it have to end like this...?" Black said, a defeated look finally on his face.

Edited by BZP Blade

IC: Dack

"Good luck finding a Cobalion," Dack frowned. "By the time you caught up to one and either captured it or convinced it to help, I'd bet Kanto and Johto will have fallen as well."

"Selfish as your motives may be, you do have a point," Karen shrugged. "The Darkrai are centered in Hoenn and will soon be focused on the Kanto/Johto mainland. This gives us a great opportunity to strike them where they least expect it. And I'm betting that waking people up will give the Darkrai less nightmares to feed off of. By the time Kanto and Johto have fallen, it may be too late."

Palmer stroked the hairs on his chin, deep in thought. "You're right, an opportunity like this may not come again," he said. "But as a Dark-Type expert, you should know best that if it came down to a fight of the Darkrai versus Cresselia, the Darkrai would win. Having a Legendary Pokemon with a type advantage on our side will definitely help." The Tower Tycoon looked around at the trainers. "You've assembled quite the group here, but what would you say to splitting up? Half of you could search for Cobalion in order to fight the Darkrai, while the rest of us try and wake the people of Sinnoh to weaken the Darkrai."

IC: Ryan/Ellen, a few minutes ago

Ryan held out an arm to protect Ellen as Missy, Entei, and Quil all attacked Black's Tyranitar.

"I can hold my own in a fight too, you know," Ellen said with determination. With that, Artemis leaped into the fray and used Force Palm on the Tyranitar. Meanwhile, Chrono recognized Black as the man who had attacked him on Route 14. With a vengeful hiss, the Purrloin leaped toward the criminal, ready to attack with a Slash when the God Stone activated, stopping him in his tracks.

Ryan, Ellen, and all of their Pokemon stopped to watch in anticipation as Kyurem emerged from its gray-colored stone. Anticipation became awe as Zekrom crashed into the room, with Reshiram looking down on it in victory.

"How could you lose, you ask?" Ellen said bravely, stepping forward past Ryan's arm. "You say you want to stop pointless fighting, but you seem to be responsible for a lot of the fights we've had lately. Peace is as noble a goal as any, but if your methods for achieving that goal aren't noble, people like Zach or Ray or Evan can -- and will -- stop you. You ask how you could lose. Let me ask you: how could you hope to win?"

-==IC: Black==-Black shook his head, utterly defeated, and he knew it."I just... I just wanted a better world... One with everyone who died wrongfully, brought back. I wanted to reset the world for the better..." Black said, not registering Ellen's question at first, but when he did, he simply stared at her, and seemed even more downcast. For once in his life, he didn't seem angry; just utterly defeated. He knew everything was hopeless; he knew what Ellen had said was right. His mind, for the first time in a long while, seemed to be clearer.What... what have I done...? Black thought, as he shook his head."I just wanted Jessie back..." Black said, a hopeless look on his face.

IC: Evan Tierra, Black City

"Palkia, stay out here.", Evan said, "I think I'm going to need you a little longer. Teleport me to the others."

Evan was engulfed in pink light and disappeared. Next moment, he was inside the Plasma Castle with the others. He wasn't sure how long he would last, so he had to make this count.

"Hey guys.", Evan said, noticing all the legendary pokemon present, "Quite the party in here, isn't it? I see Ellen somehow got here as well!"

-==IC: Zach==-"Yeah; I swear it's a miracle Arceus didn't decide to join the fight too, at this rate." Zach said with a chuckle, and nodded to Evan."Good work taking down Zekrom." Zach said; having read both Ray's mind and Evan's mind to find out about the feat. Zach then sighed, as the whole situation had been very draining."Looks like it's all ov-" Zach started to say, but then got cut off, as he froze. Summer and Ray looked over at him in confusion, as Zach's eyes began to glow purple."Very good job; very good job indeed." A voice rang out through the room, as the group could suddenly hear slow clapping."I was worried when you lot teleported; I thought I might have had to step in to get you here; but I guess you can always trust a Plasma agent to take the fight back to them." The voice continued, as footsteps echoed from the hall connected nearby. They grew louder, as a cloaked man emerged from the hall; the same cloaked man from earlier."Once again; very good job handling the fight against Zekrom. It's just such a shame that it was all for nothing." The man stated, his eyes glowing through the darkness of his hood with the same colour that Zach's were at that moment."Who are you?!" Ray asked with a growl, as Black looked over, seemingly in surprise, as he seemed to realize who was standing there."My name... Is Gerald Hikari... Ryan and Zach's father." The man stated with a malicious smile, as he threw back his hood to reveal long silver hair, that looked as if it hadn't been paid attention to in a long while."That can't be! You died years ago!" Ray yelled out in shock, and the man claiming to be Zach's father simply shook his head."Simple technicality. I had to disappear. That was the best way to. Only slight casualties." Gerald said, as both Ray and Black scowled. Black stood up once more, as he looked at Gerald with a pained look."Mom was still in there... Are you telling me she died just so you could pretend to be dead? Was Jessie's death just a cover for you to go into hiding as well? Am I just a pawn to you; free to use as you please?!" Black asked, growing increasingly agitated, as Gerald smirked, and shook his head mockingly."He doesn't know? The 'Hero' of Ideals doesn't know. How pathetic. But, I guess that would fall more on little Ray's shoulders, though, as... How should I put it... 'part' Hero of Truth; wouldn't it?" Gerald taunted, and both Ray and Black frowned, not sure what he meant, until Ray's eyes slowly began to widen.Wait... Doesn't know... 'Part' Hero of Truth... Ray slowly began to notice that he had commanded Reshiram, alongside... Ray slowly turned to look at Summer with a stunned look on his face, as Gerald cackled, obviously enjoying this."Yes... 'Summer Shirayuki'... Is actually Jessie Hakuda. Your own sister was helping you, and you didn't even realize it! Hahaha!" The psycopath laughed, as 'Summer', Black, and Ray all looked shocked at that.A roar snapped them out of their shock, however, and the three heroes turned around to see the cube on the necklace Zach had obtained from Elesa beginning to spin. The cube detached from the necklace, and then began to glow, as it spun in the air, changing shape multiple times, as it eventually turned into a triangular pin."Now... Let us rid the world of the pests who dared stand in the way of the Great Ghetsis in the past!" Gerald yelled out; as the pin stabbed Kyurem in the head; unleashing a shockwave of energy that shattered the ice on Kyurem's 'wings'. Eyes glowing the same colour as Zach and Gerald's, Kyurem looked over toward the downed Zekrom, who was struggling to get up, after realizing the shockwave's source."Reshiram; help out!" 'Summer' called out, having a bad feeling, as the Kyurem shot out a beam of energy at Zekrom. Zekrom was hit anyway, however, despite Reshiram's attempts to get over to the other dragon."Reshiram; fall back, now!" Ray yelled out, having heard of the story of the Kyurem fight 18 years earlier or so. The great white dragon flew away, as Kyurem focused on Zekrom, who was transforming back into it's stone form for the second time that year. After it had been transformed back; Kyurem then used the stone to fuse the two of them together; sending out a flash of light in the process. As the light faded, a totally different looking Pokemon stood there. It seemed to have parts of both Kyurem and Zekrom, and addressed the situation, as it looked around, and then roared out, shaking the building, and causing parts of the walls and whatever ceiling was left of the room to begin to crumble."Good... Good. Now then; Zach. If you would be so kind as to finish everything up, that'd be great." Gerald said in a mocking tone, smug in the fact that his plan was going exactly as he wanted it to."Destroy Unova; starting with this city; the heart of Unova." Gerald commanded with what seemed to be his own psychic powers, as Ray growled."Zach; don't! If you do this, you will face the consequences for your whole life. You'll be killing thousands of people!" Ray said, and Zach turned to look at him with a blank look."... Why... should I care...?" Zach asked; seemingly to be partly under the control still, but yet, that didn't seem to be a controlled answer."My life... Hasn't it all just been a lie?" Zach queried, and Ray growled."What are you even talking about?" Ray asked, and then realized with a start what he meant."The Hero to save... Or destroy... Unova." Ray said, as he shook his head; realizing that Zach still thought he was to save Unova with Kyurem's help, but it seemed he would destroy it instead."Zach, you've gotta fight his control; you're the Hero of Will, for crying out loud! You can change this; this is the hero's destiny, to fight back, and save the world!" Ray yelled out, trying to talk sense into Zach; however... Zach simply shook his head, and climbed onto Kyurem, who radiated powerful shockwaves of energy around the area, knocking Ray and Summer back, as Gerald smugly smiled, and then began to walk away once more.Kyurem began to hover into the air, tubes on his tail connecting to his back, as lightning began to crackle around the gray and black dragon, even as the trainer and legend flew into the middle of the air, Kyurem roaring out in defiance to any that would challenge it.OOC: Endgame: part 1.

Edited by BZP Blade

"No.", Evan said, his voice defiant towards the Black Kyurem and Zach, "I will stop you, with my last breath! For all of my friends! Palkia, teleport us to south eastern Unova, so nobody will get hurt!"

Evan and the others, including Zach and Black Kyurem were engulfed in pink light as Palkia roared. When the journey was finished, the group found themselves in a forest clearing. Evan levitated towards Palkia, his expression grim.

"I'm afraid that this will be our first and only battle together, Palkia.", Evan said, some tears running down his cheeks, "But we have to stop that thing at any cost. So I am giving you my remaining life force, so that your attacks may be stronger. Let us fight!"

With that Palkia and Evan flew up into the sky to fight Black Kyurem.....

-==IC: Zach==-"Everything will be reset." Zach said, as Black Kyurem hovered in the air, just watching Evan rise."And I shall start with you." Zach said, as the temperature began to rapidly drop around the area."How about this? Blizzard!" Zach called out, as the Kyurem quickly charged up the freezing energy inside it, and then launched that freezing energy at Palkia and Evan in the form of an ice-based snowstorm.

OOC: I recommend people to stay away from southeastern Unova....

"I see Zekrom's foolishess passed on to you as well!", Evan said, "Palkia, a few barriers please!"

Palkia fired a multitude of barriers to protect itself from the freezing wind. They all shattered, summoning a massive portal that fired great clouds of searing flame towards Kyurem....

"I can feel your life ebbing away, Evan Tierra", Palkia said, "Hopefully we can finish this battle before too long...."

-==IC: Zach==-Zach growled, as he barely managed to avoid getting roasted by the flames. Black Kyurem had spiraled out of the way, though was still singed in a number of spots."Circle around. This will end it! Fusion Bolt!" Zach called out, as the Black Kyurem shot forward, toward Palkia's back. However, in the process, he noticed a new barrier, and tried to avoid it, however...OOC: Black Kyurem's moves: Blizzard, Imprison, Endeavor, Fusion Bolt, Freeze Shock, and Outrage.

Edited by BZP Blade

IC: Evan Tierra and Palkia

The barrier broke, revealing a portal that fired 3 crescents of spacial energy at Black Kyurem, causing it great pain.

"You honestly don't seem to get it, do you?", Evan said, having Palkia and himself face towards Black Kyurem and Zach, "I guess I'll have to beat the answer into you."

OOC: Palkia's moves: Spacial Rend, Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Thunder, Blizzard, and Fire Blast.

OOC:

CM: I'm going to have to think about that profile, given how... unique it is.

Dralcax: Well, first you'll have to locate Cobalion, and then you'll essentially just battle it as if it were a really powerful NPC.

Do bear in mind, though--and this is for the entire group--Unova (especially with the current situation) tends to be extremely wary of foreigners, and so your characters are probably going to have a bit of a hard time finding a chance to battle Cobalion because of that. Further, the chances of any of the Musketeer Pokémon actually listening to a human are... well, not very likely.

Forewarning given. Proceed as you may.

Alku/Blade:

"No.", Evan said, his voice defiant towards the Black Kyurem and Zach, "I will stop you, with my last breath! For all of my friends! Palkia, teleport us to south eastern Unova, so nobody will get hurt!"

Evan and the others, including Zach and Black Kyurem were engulfed in pink light as Palkia roared. When the journey was finished, the group found themselves in a forest clearing. Evan levitated towards Palkia, his expression grim.

"I'm afraid that this will be our first and only battle together, Palkia.", Evan said, some tears running down his cheeks, "But we have to stop that thing at any cost. So I am giving you my remaining life force, so that your attacks may be stronger. Let us fight!"

With that Palkia and Evan flew up into the sky to fight Black Kyurem.....

OOC: I recommend people to stay away from southeastern Unova....

"I see Zekrom's foolishess passed on to you as well!", Evan said, "Palkia, a few barriers please!"

Palkia fired a multitude of barriers to protect itself from the freezing wind. They all shattered, summoning a massive portal that fired great clouds of searing flame towards Kyurem....

"I can feel your life ebbing away, Evan Tierra", Palkia said, "Hopefully we can finish this battle before too long...."

Um... Wait. So... is the entire group in SE Unova, or just Evan, Palkia, Kyurem and Zach, and the rest are still at Plasma Castle? Because if it's the entire group--who don't seem to be in any position to actually participate in this fight--then that kind of defeats the point of the OOC warning, does it not?

A speedy answer would be appreciated, because I notice that Team Plasma's agents and Sages have yet to do anything about this despite

• A known/another apparently-known? terrorists appearing in the middle of their headquarters
  • A battle with one of said terrorists occurring in the middle of said HQ
  • All three of their legendary dragons appearing there

Obviously, that needs to be rectified, which I will gladly do for you. :3

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: It's just the 4 combatants, to my knowledge. The others might be able to eventually join them, but right now it's not recommended at all. The warning was for everyone else who might be in the area, to get out of there ASAP. =PAlso, a scene where the plasma agents stormed the place was cut, since I didn't know how you wanted to handle that. ^^' Though, there would be another reason for that, since that initially was planned to be right around where the jails were. Obviously fighting there would have had bad consequences. But, given what eventually happened, I'm not entirely certain. But yeah, Plasma agents can; and should; storm the place, to find a nearly entirely broken room, a group, a broken and utterly confused Black, and whatever else is still there. Gerald may have gotten away with the teleporter he implied he had. See, this is why I should've spent a long while to work on these posts a little more. =/ Though, since Evan's a plasma agent, maybe they thought he had the situation under control? Especially due to how Black was effectively curbstomped by everyone. =P But yeah, too many plot-holes, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted some more details to how this all happened, in flashbacks or the like. =/ Unless...I apologize for the whole 'not being able to participate in this fight' part, but in this case, it's in the best interests of everyone involved to not be involved. ^^' (Also, it was my idea for the warning, but I couldn't post anything but an OOC post at that moment.-==IC: Zach==-Zach and Black Kyurem reeled back from the attack, however, Black Kyurem righted itself in the air quickly, and roared out. Instead of taking a moment to think, however, it shot forward once more, and attempted to utilize Outrage on the Palkia quickly. Zach ignored the taunt from Evan; instead trying to figure out the weak point; for there had to be one...

Edited by BZP Blade

"Eat this!", Evan shouted, "This is the end of your existence! Palkia, more!"

Palkia fired a 4 barriers towards Kyurem. Kyurem struck them all, causing them each to open their own portal again, each one firing their own three Spacial Rend, most of them hitting their mark.

"Maybe that'll teach ya!" Evan said, grinning weakly......

-==IC: Zach==-Zach growled, but both Zach and Black Kyurem still stood."There. Endeavor." Zach called out, as the Black Kyurem dashed forward; however, this time, Zach had noticed one spot that was continually unprotected, and the Black Kyurem launched it's attack at that spot...

Palkia was hit by the uppercut from Black Kyurem. But Palkia felt much weaker as a result of it.

"Oh no.", Evan said, realizing what was going to happen now, "It's getting desperate! Palkia, we have to move it away from this area!"

The Master of Space prepared to teleport away when, all of a sudden, it felt locked into place........

-==IC: Zach==-Zach smiled maliciously, the mental coding from Kyurem still affecting him for the worse."It's no use!" Zach taunted, as the Black Kyurem used a modified form of Imprison to lock away Palkia's teleportation skills, and effectively seal it into place."TAAAKE THIS!" Zach yelled out, as the Black Kyurem unleashed a massive Freeze Shock, which reacted with Palkia's powers to spread it over a larger area than it normally would affect, and began to deteriorate the area directly surrounding them for a good couple miles. The area in a circle from around Nacrene City to Striaton City to even Nuvema Town slowly began to decay; freezing over, and then disintegrating with the spacial fragments. The center of this pseudo-ice storm was the area to the left of Accumula Town, with the two combatants floating in the air there. However, the main target, of course, always was Palkia, who had the full force of the attack headed toward it...

IC: Evan Tierra and Palkia, Southeastern Unova

Evan and Palkia were struck by the Freeze Shock, knocking them into the ground. Evan got up, wincing in pain as he saw the destruction the attack had wrought upon the area. Palkia weakly got up as well, it's pearls showing signs of wear.

"My time is up, Palkia.", Evan said sadly, tears streaming down his cheeks, "We couldn't do it. We've failed. That attack was too powerful to create a barrier for."

"I'll summon one to take your place.", Palkia said in a comforting tone, "He shall help me defeat this foe and avenge you."

Suddenly, enveloped in pink light, Seth appeared, surprised to see Evan.

"Hahaha.", Evan said faintly, "Sorry to ask Seth, but could you avenge me? I'd do it myself, but I don't think I have any more strength left in me to do such a thing."

Evan then walked over to Seth and handed him his seven poke balls, his face grim and sad.

"Hold on to these guys for me.", Evan said in an echoing tone, his body beginning to evaporate into pink light, "I don't think I can take them where I'm going. Good luck, buddy."

With that, Evan began to disappear, the pink lights that made up his body blowing away, like sand in a sandstorm........

Edited by Hades

OOC How does Black Kyurem defeat Palkia? I mean, Palkia's practically a god. It controls the very fabric of reality.Also, I'm not really sure how damage works here, since in all three forms of media, there are pokemon who sustain injuries that would be more than fatal in real life, like getting crushed by rocks, zapped by high ampre lightning bolts, burned alive, frozen alive, etc.IC GeoffreyGeoffrey typed away at his computer, deep in the darkness of my room. The darkness served as a representation fof the shady deals he was performing. At the same time, however, he was performing several complex genetics formulas, hoping for... the answer to whatever his scientific mind was pondering.OOC #lameintropost

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Get dealt enough damage, counter like a FEAR Ratatta, lock him in place(Though artistic license here, a Quick Claw or just plain being faster in the games would work well), and let loose with your most powerful attack; that's how. =P Combine that with the fact that the guy controlling him was dying, and yeah. (Besides, Black Kyurem has typing advantages, in a way. =P)As for damage, we typically assume that Pokemon can survive a lot of stuff like that; but humans? Not so much. See: Bolt Strike fatally injuring Evan back in Dragonspiral.

IC - Seth:

Seth was speechless. He had just watched one of his only friends fade to sand before his eyes. A burning sensation tore through both his heart and his mind, his rage and sorrow filling him. "Evan..." Seth's eyes began to glow a bright pink, tears falling from them for the first time in quite a long time, as Palkia moved to his side. The Hero of Time's fists began to clench tighter and tighter, as he began to use his link with Evan to try to understand what had happened. "You... You did this to him..." A blue aura surrounded him, as he allowed his abilities over time to try to rejuvenate Palkia somewhat. Seth placed Evan's Poke balls upon his belt, keeping them close to him, as he and Palkia stared down Kyurem.

~~~~

Deep within Unova, the dark creature felt itself gaining a new strength, sensing the madness and despair. It felt itself draining from the madness of the world, and it felt this new power. Unable to comprehend this new power, it did the only thing it could: It let loose the most terrifying scream ever heard...

~~~~

A scream which echoed in the head of Seth, causing him to drop to his knees clutching his head. The scream tore at his mind, digging into his desires, and amplifying them... Particularly his desire for revenge. "Evan will be avenged," Seth stated coldly, his voice echoing with the sound of his voice from many different stages of his life. "An abomination such as that deserves not to be. And I will ensure that it will be stopped. At any cost." Seth drew his flute, and began playing a song upon it, it's melody affecting the Spatial Pokemon. Palkia spread its wings, roaring with defiance, and a newfound energy. A dark shape formed in his eyes, a dark energy trying to both draw from Seth, at the same time as empowering him.

"Let me show you who I am, and what I have in store!"

OOC: The song he's playing TOTALLY isn't Oath to Order >.>

~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

-==IC: Zach==-Zach smiled cruelly as he saw the turn of events."Well, well. Looks like this will be fun after all." Zach said, as an aura similar to the colour of his eyes surrounded him, and seemed to also empower Kyurem; as Zach applied some of the healing items he had to the Kyurem, even as the dark grey dragon roared out a counter challenge to Palkia, ready once more."Try to reach inside of me!" Kyurem challenged Palkia mentally, as he dashed toward the dragon with a Fusion Bolt charged up.

IC - Seth:

A slight grin came across the face of Seth, the result of his inner desire for a challenge, despite his appearance otherwise still representing his grieving for Evan, in particular the tears rolling down his face. Seth, having played his tune, lowered his flute, but still holding it firmly in his hands. Seth motioned to Palkia, the mighty dragon gaining a faint blue aura, as it nodded in agreement.

"Try to drain my energy!" Palkia responded to Kyurem's challenge, charging forward in response to its challenger, preparing to unleash a Spacial Rend.

~Det