Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Vincent

"Nothing too bad," I muttered. "Still," Karen spoke up, "We can't draw attention to ourselves. We need to blend in."

IC: Geoffrey

A few rows up, a man from Oblivia sat in his seat, reading a scientific journal or something. Every couple of seconds, he would let out a "Hm" or something like that.

OOC: I'll prepare the Genesect profile tomorrow or sunday. Depends on how I'm going with homework.

IC: Roderick.

After some struggling, Roderick had managed to send Ignight out, the infernape had procured to be careful while removing the web from Roderick as to not hurt him.

Almost after, Roderick turned around to see who had attacked him, but he could only see webs blocking his view of most of the room.

"Let's get rid of them quickly"

Ignight nodded and started using fire swipes to cut them.

IC: Mina

Mina quickly browsed throught the Rocket records, hoping to quickly find her history in the Rocket database.

"Come on... come on... aha" She had finally found it. It was somewhat scarce in details, as not even the rockets knew where she came from.

"Ok, I just need to erase this permanently".

"You know, you could have just asked in the same place" Said Roderick as he went through the web wall, Ignight following him. "I knew that voice was familiar"

Roderick got close to Mina and studied her face for a second.

"We don't have time for chit chat. Let's get this over quickly so that we can get out of here" Said Roderick as he sat again in the computer. Luckyly, Mina's interruption hadn't cut the data transfer. After a few minutes of typing the right commands, all necessary data was either on Jame's computer (Passing through a lot of bait servers in order to confuse trackers) and a drive on Roderick's PDA, Just in case.

At the same time, Rodericklooked for a way to premanently eliminate Mina's archives from the Rocket records.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

OOC: Minun: Don't see why not. Might be difficult with the whole "Team Plasma protecting the Meloetta sites" thing, though.

IC - Kyle Eston - The Alamo: "I see," Kyle said. "Well, good on him... I suppose I'll have to check on that later just to find out for sure." He shrugged. Shifting his gaze back to Ryan and the others, he sighed. "So, I heard you guys were planning on going after the Darkrai," he said to Evan and Seth. "Is that true?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Ellen

"Really?" Ellen said in surprise, taking the Pokeball. She opened it up, and the Turtwig emerged in a burst of light, looking happily around at all the people in the hallway. "It's nice to meet you, Maturin," Ellen smiled, kneeling down so that she was at eye level with the Pokemon. "I'm Ellen! And this here is Solo, Artemis, Terry, and Chrono."

"Thanks, Evan!" Ellen grinned as, one by one, each of her Pokemon introduced themselves to their new teammate. "I'll be sure to take good care of him."

IC: Ryan

Hearing Kyle's question, Ryan nodded. "Yeah, what's the plan with that?"

IC: Dack

"So what's our plan?" Dack asked Palmer.

The Frontier Brain looked thoughtfully out the window, although what he was looking at, Dack couldn't be sure -- everything was pitch black. "First, we'll need to see how Cresselia's feeling in the morning," Palmer said. "Although if today is any indication, I don't think going around Sinnoh waking people up one by one is a good idea. I think we should focus our efforts on the Void Tower. Like I said before, Cresselia's sensed a lot of energy coming from it. It's possible that that tower is somehow keeping these people asleep, absorbing energy from their nightmares. That would explain why it was so hard for Cresselia to wake just a couple dozen people today. If we can destroy it, then waking those people could be a lot easier."

OOC: Where exactly is the Void Tower in Sinnoh? I can't really progress too much with Dack until I know.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Konuju, the Void Tower is near Hearthome city.

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak, The Alamo

Evan smiled at Ellen's reaction. He then turned to Ryan, he face looking quite fearsome.

"We're gonna take them head on.", Evan said, "We're going to smash them to pieces. I've got a score to settle with one of their number and this seems like the right time to take 'em on."

"To be honest, it's lunacy to take them on together.", Klim said, "We're best separating them when we get to our destination. We're taking Fantina, Byron, and Volkner with us to provide backup."

"Ellen, I'm not so sure if I'd like you to join us.", Evan said, turning back to Ellen, "But I think it's for the best if you come along anyways. We need someone with your cheerfulness."

OOC: Well, just a pointer, but as Unova literally just suffered two large-scale attacks--imagine airport security to be akin to America's immediately after 9/11.

Thems my thoughts.

IC - Kyle Eston - The Alamo: Kyle felt a jolt of shock at Klim's comment. "Wait--say that again?" he said. "Goldhawk and Blackskull couldn't even beat one working together. How do you expect any of us to be able to defeat one on our own?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I don't mind having Richard tag along with Zac, but it'd probably be a hassle to get into the current temple. We could maybe go for one more?IC - Justin Iredsi, The Alamo"Hm?" Justin muttered, raising an eyebrow to what he just heard. "You guys are going after Darkrai? Did I hear you right?"IC - Zac Flash, Unova"Shadow Ball, Ancientpower, Incinerate!" Zac called out, running towards the entrance of the central chamber. Plasma agents were running towards him, their Pokemon scaling walls and running with extreme speeds. Zac's Pokemon used their attacks in unison, bringing down walls and hitting opposing Pokemon."Aqua Jet!"A Sharpedo flew at high speed, shooting faster than the rubble would fall. However, Kongo slammed down with Hammer Arm, catching the shark and knocking it to the ground. Jaws then finished with a Thunder Fang, as the final wall fell.In front of him, Zac saw her; the elusive Melody Pokemon, Meloetta.

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak, The Alamo

"Well, they aren't us!", Klim said confidently, "But regarding you guys, I'm not sure how you could deal...."

"Well, I know how to solve that problem.", Evan said, rubbing his forehead, "The price of my coming back was that my power over space is not very limited. But the power is still there. So I figure, if I can't use it, I can share it with you guys. I'm pretty sure Klim here will gladly share his power with you guys as well. I'm not so sure about Seth."

"There we go.", Klim said, "We'll share our power with you, so that you guys can stand a chance against the Darkrai. Does that answer your question, Mr. Eston?"

"Don't worry about me being helpless without my power.", Evan said, smirking slightly, "I've got seven strong pokemon on my side. I'm sure they'll help me out a lot more than the power of Space."

IC: Ryan/Ellen

"Wait... you're sharing your power with us?" Ryan said in surprise. "I didn't know you could do that! But it sounds like we could use all the help we can get. Hopefully it won't be too hard to learn how to use your powers."

"So we would essentially be fighting alongside our Pokemon?" Ellen asked Evan. "I can certainly see why you wouldn't want me in the battle. But don't worry -- I can take care of myself. And like you, I have plenty of Pokemon on my side as well. They may not be as strong as yours, but they're just as willing to fight for a noble cause as I am."

Ellen turned to her five Pokemon with a grin. Solo returned her grin, Artemis struck a dynamic pose similar to the ones she had seen Evan's Pokemon do, Terry bared his teeth in anticipation, and Maturin nodded, pleased with his new trainer's determination. Even Chrono, who was sitting apart from the others, gave a small smile.

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: ZacZac then pulled out the egg he had been carrying that was given to him by his dad. It looked at it and he decided to go drop off of his pokemon to make room for the new baby.He pulled out Mega's Pokeball and went to the transfer machine and placed Mega in. After a flash, Mega was gone as well as his pokeball.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Well, here goes.

IC: Vincent

The landing procedures were actually quite mild compared to what I had been expecting (I mean, if we had been carrying bombs or something, we would have been caught in Almia). Still, it did feel more like a departure than an arrival as we had to have our bags checked again, had to get searched, and had to go into one of those full body scanners. Fortunately, we got out with little trouble; all of the large powers seemed to have completely forgotten about the Ranger Regions, and as such, absolutely nothing had happened over there that could be compared to the Trainer Regions, which were a complete mess. As a result, we managed to get through the landing procedures smoothly, with all of our baggage. "So," I asked, walking into the airport's main lobby. "What now?"

-==IC: Ray==-"I didn't know about that either." Ray said, surprised that that was possible.But, then again, I shouldn't be surprised after all this. Ray thought, since here stood a man who had returned from the dead just to settle a score with a rather large and overpowered ice dragon.OOC: =P

IC - Kyle Eston - The Alamo: Kyle looked at Justin, shrugging slightly. "Yeah... You heard right... I guess so," he answered Klim. The Liberty Agent rubbed the back of his head in thought. "How exactly does that work, though? Will our Pokémon be more powerful because of this, or what?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC Kaito"Well, then let's go." As the group walked towards Chargestone Cave, upon entering, Kaito ran into something thin, sticky, and... electrified? "BZZAUUGH!" Kaito fell back and noticed a Joltik sitting atop the web. "Joljoljoltik" it chuckled.OOC: Profile for the Joltik coming soon because its difficult to do this sort of stuff on my phone.

EDIT: Here

Species: JoltikNickname: AmpereTrainer: KaitoAppearance: Ampere has two white streaks running from the back of his head to his rear that resemble lightning bolts.Personality: Ampere is young and innocent, and has a tendency to play pranks.Ability: CompoundeyesSpeciality: Ampere is small and quick, and uses his small size to his advantage in battle, often darting around opponent's attacks with ease and striking back with his own attacks.Known moves: Electroweb, Spider Web, Thunder Wave, Disable (egg move), Signal Beam, Discharge

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC Kaito

"It's an Electric/Bug type," Kaito answered. "It clings to opponents and drains static electricity from them. It can also produce electrified silk, and its evolved form is Galvantula. Go, Gon!" Kaito sent out his Trapinch. The Joltik tried to dart away, but it fell into Gon's Arena Trap. "Use Bulldoze!" Gon ignored Kaito and Crunched the Joltik instead. "Well, okay, that works too..." admitted Kaito, sighing as he tossed a Poke ball and caught the Joltik. "Well," Kaito said, sending out his newly caught Joltik, "Time to find Genesect." He kneeled down and showed the Joltik a picture of Genesect from his Pokedex. "Have you seen a Pokemon like this?" he asked. "Jol-Joltik." the Joltik replied, shaking its head no.

aouROFb.png

IC: Evan Tierra, The Alamo

"I dunno, actually.", Evan said, rubbing his eyebrows, "I'm betting it'll be different than how I used this power. In fact, I should test this out, just to see the effects the power will have on you. Do you know of any place we can go on this island to train?"

IC: Ryan/Ellen

"I know there's some training rooms somewhere around here," Ryan said. He looked at Kyle for help. Having only been with Team Liberty for a little over six months, most of that time being spent away from the island, Ryan wasn't completely familiar with the Alamo.

"I'm pretty sure I walked past some training rooms when I was wandering around the building," Ellen said. "I think I remember where they are."

IC: Dack

Dack woke early the next morning. Not that he could tell -- it was as dark as ever outside. The Rocket Agent quickly dressed, ran a comb through his hair, and headed down to the Pokemon Center lobby. Palmer was already waiting for him. "Are we ready to go?" Dack asked.

"As soon as Zac comes down," the Frontier Brain said, looking out the window at the Void Tower. "The tower seems to be near the center of the Sinnoh mainland. If we take a boat southeast of here, we should hit Veilstone fairly quickly. From there we can head in the direction of the tower."

"How's Cresselia?" Dack asked.

"She's fine," Palmer smiled, patting the Ultra Ball on his belt. "She's conserving her energy for when we'll really need it."

IC: ZacZac was actually in the lobby, he had just fallen asleep. He woke up and lazily walked towards Dack and Palmer,"Hey guys *yawn*," Zac said

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

omalA ehT - notsE elyK - CI: Kyle rubbed the back of his head. "Well, there are training rooms on the east side of the facility," he said after a moment. "But it might be a better idea to test this at the beach or something--somewhere that won't put the Alamo in danger of being destroyed. Especially considering your fighting style."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png