Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rpg: Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

  • Please log in to reply
6428 replies to this topic

#4041 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2013 - 07:14 PM

IC Kaito

 

"Ok, then. It's a little bit farther down this way." They arrived in the Giant Chasm cave, and descended into the chasm itself.


  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#4042 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2013 - 07:36 PM

IC: Vincent

"So what lies ahead?" I asked as I followed Kaito down into the chasm. "What type of pokemon mostly?"


  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#4043 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 06:09 AM

-==IC: Summer==-

 

"I saw your memories of the Kyurem fight; both before and after your death. But... After that finished, I also saw a sea of other memories, including what I think were... My own memories." Summer said, and stayed quiet for a minute or so.

"They were of me and Gerald, planning to get me here, of all places; so I could join Team Liberty. Back when I was 'Jessica'..." Summer said, smiling at the twist of fate.

"I guess, in a long roundabout way, he succeeded. Probably not intentionally, since his entire goal was simply to manipulate everyone into the situation we just finished dealing with; but... The old me trusted him, up until he destroyed that life. The new me hates him, but realizes that not everything is black and white now... But; I'm not sure how to deal with these two lives... Even if one has been finished for a few years now..." Summer said, as she finally turned to look at Evan, pure confusion and uncertainty on her face.

"I just have no clue what to do about that." Summer said, a slight frown on her face.


  • 0

#4044 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 11:47 AM

IC: Evan Tierra

 

With those words, Evan went up to Summer and embraced her warmly. Some tears ran down his cheeks as he realized how awful Summer was feeling.

 

"Leave the past behind, for it cannot be changed.", Evan said reassuringly, "You must move forward, otherwise everyone will leave you behind and you can't have that, can you? Move forward as a new person."


  • 0

#4045 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 12:16 PM

-==IC: Summer==-

 

Summer was slightly surprised by both what Evan said, and his actions, however, she simply nodded, and thought for a little longer.

Move forward as a new person... Summer repeated in her mind, closing her eyes for a moment, mulling the idea over. She then opened her eyes once more, and looked at Evan, having a good idea of how to move forward.

"Thank you... That advice is very fitting here. But I think it's impossible to move forward in any way as 'Summer'." She said, looking away for a moment.

"So, I think I should change my name. This time giving myself control over my future. A new name, for a new chapter of my life." Summer explained with a smile, still thinking over the idea, as there would be no real turning back from this point.

"I think that I should honour my grandmother with this name... The grandmother I can actually remember the name of now... By calling myself Jenny Hakuda." She said, feeling that name fit her well, now that she actually had some of her memories back.

 

OOC: See? Told you I'd figure the name stuff out. =P Jessie is her old name, Summer is her in-between name, and Jenny is her new name. Not confusing at all! =P


  • 0

#4046 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 02:56 PM

IC: Ryan

Upon seeing the Rotom, Ryan was about to send out his Gabite. However, he could somehow tell that Dewott wanted to battle. So, against his better judgement, he reached over to Dewott's Pokeball and sent out the blue otter. "Alright, Dewott," Ryan said, assessing the situation. "Use Night Slash!"

 

Dewott reached for her scalchops and darted toward the Rotom as the shells glowed darkly.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4047 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 03:26 PM

IC Kaito

"Mostly Piloswine, Clefairy, and Metang. If we're really lucky we might see a Metagross or a Ditto."


  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#4048 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 03:30 PM

IC Vincent"That should do. are our pokemon good for those type combinations?"
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#4049 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 04:04 PM

IC: Klim Prizak

 

"Edison, Confuse Ray!" Klim commanded his Rotom.

 

Edison grinned mischievously as he fired a colorful ray of light at the incoming Dewott, hoping to confuse him.....

 

IC: Evan Tierra

 

Evan broke the embrace after hearing "Jenny's" words. He was blushing slightly at what he had just done and said.

 

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me.", Evan said, "Usually, I'm a little more restrained than that in these situations."


  • 0

#4050 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 04:14 PM

OOC: Gonna start labeling Summer's ICs as Jenny now, just like when I revealed Ray's name. =P

 

-==IC: Jenny==-

 

"It's okay. I think that's exactly what I needed to hear." Jenny said, smiling slightly at Evan's embarrassed look; she had been slightly caught off guard at first by the gesture, but really did appreciate it, since she figured it was what she needed at that point; just someone to reassure her that things were good, and everything would be okay, more or less. Jenny looked over in the direction the other group was at, and then turned to look at Evan.

"We should head back. some of them are probably still worried about me, like Ray; and I would like to have an actual training battle with you, if you don't mind." Jenny said, since she wanted to actually apologize to Ray for her rudeness earlier, and the last battle between Evan and Jenny was simply due to blind anger, so she wanted to use that as a chance to maybe patch things up between their Pokemon, and also strengthen her team somewhat.


  • 0

#4051 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 03:08 PM

IC: Ryan

In her confusion, Dewott swung her scalchops around wildly, missing the Rotom by a large margin. Ryan grimaced as Dewott's arm continued to swing around and she hit herself in the back of the head.

 

Ryan closed his eyes, trying to draw on the power of the void that he had felt after shaking Klim's hand. But he felt nothing. Taking a deep breath, he opened his eyes and saw Dewott waiting patiently for his instructions. Alright, he said to himself. I guess I'll just have to battle like normal and hope these powers show themselves. He nodded at Dewott. "Shell Blade," he said.

 

Dewott shook her head, trying to clear her confusion, and ran at the Rotom once more.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4052 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 11:59 PM

OOC: Constructman: (About the Riolu evolution) Sure.

 

 

Also hey what's that in the sky it looks like a bird no a plane OH IT'S A RANDOM BIG POST OH BOY!

 

IC - John Ford/James Pierce/Quincy Adams/Tyler McKinley/Mewtwo: Evil. Adjective; definition: "Profoundly immoral and malevolent." Evil. Noun; definition: "Profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force."

 

In the course of their war, this was the word that had become most associated with Ford and his dealings--"evil," in the form of noun and adjective. No matter his claims to the contrary, Ford's attempts to end the war between Liberty and Rocket had been nothing short of the definition of the word, his methods morally questionable at best, downright evil at their very core. Ordering the execution of select individuals, ages ranging from teens to adults; activation of numerous explosives in a foreign city, as a demonstration of the wide-reaching consequences of needless war; infiltration of government as a means to carry out own agenda; sabotage of public transport in order to confirm danger of extradimensional...

 

Tip of the iceberg. Evil? Unquestionably so.

 

Necessary? Arguably.

 

For every act of a particular degree, an opposite act is required to maintain balance. What is pushed up must push back down. Damage to an object must reciprocate an equal amount of damage upon the hostile agent. Balance is maintained through any method necessary, particularly in the face of untimely destruction. Perhaps the methods could be improved--even Ford had to admit that in his condition, he was beginning to slip--but the fact of the matter was that every tragedy brings with it lessons. Were it not for the acts and experiences that he forced upon those at the table, growth would be stunted, and the players in this game of war would continue in an endless spiral.

 

Where words fail, actions must attempt to succeed. It was well-intentioned extremism--nothing more.

 

 

He was seated at a long table. His coat buttoned closed and his elbows upon the dark surface of the structure, hunched very slightly and with his fingers steeped together, Ford stared into the blackness of his thoughts, closed eyes protected behind the barriers provided by his glasses. His head was slightly bowed, giving him the appearance of being asleep. Silent, he traced his thoughts as they swam along through his mind, ideas burning like stars in the night sky--numerous, so clear, and yet all of them just out of reach, as if he did not fully understand them yet.

 

The sound of a door opening caught his attention, prompting him to open his eyes. Turning his head, Ford hardly registered the slight nods and salutes from McKinley, Pierce, and Adams as they entered the room, followed by Mewtwo. He rubbed his clean-shaven face absentmindedly as they took their places around the table, each of them watching the others closely, uneasily. The Shadowed Man could feel the tension in the air as he turned his head back to face them, frowning slightly as he mulled this over in his head. Certainly, it seemed, the... familial bond that had been such a decisive part of their success was strained, though he was not sure of the cause. He would have to figure this out. For the moment, Ford simply observed each of the other four occupants as he waited for Nine's arrival.

 

To his right, James Pierce stood, hands together behind his straightened back, face set in a relatively stoic expression. However, his eyes betrayed a disturbing amount of fatigue. It was not so much that they were darkened, as would be for those who had not gotten sleep. No; this was a spiritual, mental exhaustion, one, Ford knew, that posed a direct threat to the functional abilities of his agent--and one that he knew would quickly spread were it not soon contained. Yet even through the mental strain, Pierce's confidence could still be seen, a fire that refused to go out. He was determined, dedicated--and it was that dedication, unfortunately, that would soon put the First Child into a position that Ford truly, desperately did not wish upon him. Alas, it had to be done.

 

Next to Pierce stood Mewtwo, the second specimen of the Genetic Species. Ford had only recently added this Legendary Pokémon to his ranks, having requested its creation by a scientific company in Unova. Mewtwo--or, as Adams liked to call him, Mewthree--was perhaps the biggest testament to Ford's deeper integrity: Were he truly seeking ultimate power, he would have created Mewtwo with the overpowering genetic command to obey, leaving no free will of his own--it would simply be another tool in Ford's arsenal. Yet he had given it freedom, even, in some ways, offered it a chance to leave, to do as it pleased. It had chosen to stay with Ford, instead of seeking others like it. The Shadowed Man had made a point to remind himself of this fact often--the one light that he had not yet been forced to extinguish in himself. However, even with the sheer, auric power emanating from Mewtwo, Ford knew that the Psychic-Type was disturbed by... something. Something it had seen. Something it had experienced. Though they were difficult to see, deep scars were present on his body, blemishes that had not been present several weeks ago. Coupled with Adams' report about what had happened with Déoza, it was not difficult to guess what had occurred. Still, the facts were blurry...

 

Quincy Adams herself stood immediately to Ford's left. Her arms were crossed, her normally-pinned-up hair flowing over one shoulder, her eyes set steadily on a spot on the table. Every iota of her being seemed to suggest anger, annoyance, probably stemming from her self-perceived failure in the other world--her inability to stop Pryce, even with Mewtwo's assurances that the situation had been taken care of. Ford had kept her here in the time since, allowing her to recover he strength, using the new data to determine what had gone wrong. In the back of his mind, he knew that a chance for redemption was soon approaching, and it was one that he knew--though dreaded--that she would accept with glee, rashly, without thinking about the repercussions. In some ways, this was good, for it would weaken their enemies. On the other hand... he feared the consequences of what would likely be the Third Child's actions.

 

As the shadows gathered at the other end of the table, signaling Nine's arrival, Ford turned his attention to Tyler McKinley, the Fourth Child. Of everyone present, McKinley was the only one who stood with a smile on his face, feet set slightly apart, his posture relaxed. McKinley... As his title suggested, he was the most recent addition to the group, barring Mewtwo. It was perhaps for that reason that he was not as mentally spent as the others, having had relatively little work given to him thus far, though this was a necessity. McKinley's task, after all, was one of the more... delicate... of the bunch. Were it not for this, Ford might never have brought in Mewtwo, instead delegating his jobs to McKinley. For now, though, he needed the Fourth Child at peak condition, for the day when his true purpose was revealed. Yet... Ford could not help but wonder if that smile, and McKinley's mannerisms in general, were instead born out of a real joy toward the knowledge of the events that he was involved in. He certainly seemed rather amused by the few atrocities that he was allowed to commit, as if he enjoyed them. In that way, he was a wild card, and while Ford knew that he had nothing to fear from him... It made him uneasy.

 

Nine had materialized by now, the Darkrai quietly floating at the other end of the table, directly across from Ford. One of the ten Ancient Darkrai, Nine possessed power--limited as it was--over Time and Space, putting him several levels above the typical Legendary Pokémon. While a trusted ally of Ford's, the Shadowed Man knew that Nine was not entirely in agreement with his own methods. That, possibly, was why he had been so distant lately, in addition to studying a group of seven trainers that had been adversely affected by the shadows of his brethren. Nine's green eyes stared fiercely from his shadowy face, the only indication that Ford needed to show that the Darkrai was ready for whatever the Shadowed Man had to tell him.

 

Straightening up, Ford placed his palms on the table, leaning back in his seat. "It's good to see you all again," he said. In the silence of the room, his voice seemed to ring loudly against the walls, an unwelcome shattering of the quiet surrounding them. "It has been far too long since we were last gathered together like this. Obviously, we have not been without casualties..." A Persian moved into view from the corner of the room, taking a seat by Ford. He rubbed her head, eliciting a deep purr from the large cat. "This will... likely be our last meeting together like this, I'm afraid. I'm sure you all know why."

 

Silently, the others nodded, an uneasy, sorrowful atmosphere overtaking the room. Adams appeared to work even harder to avoid looking at her assembled brethren.

 

The corner of Ford's mouth stretched into a small smile, a sad yet encouraging expression. "No use mulling over this fact," he said. "I've taken into account recent and current events, and have pulled together the specifics for your next missions--as well as my own. None of it should be very surprising."

 

More nods. Nine closed his eyes. "What will you have us do?" he asked.

 

"A variety of task," Ford said quietly. "You will continue as planned, Nine. Ten must be destroyed. Do your part in freeing him... and then do what you can to assist in his defeat." The Darkrai nodded. "Afterward, if time allows, you will help James begin dismantling the... weaker... components of the Hojohsin League. At this point, our charade is wearing thin--Saturn and Travis are beginning to suspect that we do not intend to proceed with our agreed-upon domination plan."

 

"Only now?" McKinley asked. He chuckled. "Fools should've realized that we never intended to go through with it to begin with..."

 

"Indeed," Ford said. "But that is neither here nor there." He looked at Pierce. "You will do what you can to make their destruction as... inconspicuous... as possible. Accident enough that we can absorb their assets into our own without raising suspicion. From there, I want Bounty and Team Magma taken out."

 

"You can count on me," Pierce said.

 

"Quincy." The Third Child blinked upon hearing her name, as if it harmed her, despite Ford's gentle tone. "Joker's empowerment device is nearing completion. You must go to the Lake of Rage and destroy it. More likely than not, that will entail killing Joker as well." Adams looked at Pierce in surprise. "I do not begrudge what occurred with Pryce. I sent you there without sufficient power. This time will be different, I promise you. Can you handle this task?"

 

"Yes," Quincy said after a moment. "I can do it."

 

"Good," Ford said, smiling more broadly at this. "Tyler." The golden-haired Fourth Child straightened up slightly at this, hiding his surprise at actually being addressed. "I have another job to speak to you about in private. However, for the others knowledge, you are to accompany Quincy in the event that she requires assistance in dealing with Joker. You are to remain out of side unless it becomes absolutely clear that she needs your help. Understand?"

 

"Yes, sir," McKinley said.

 

Pierce looked at Ford, frowning. "What about you, sir?"

 

Ford did not answer for a moment, rising quietly to his feet. "I've been sitting in the shadows for far too long, working against an enemy that I have yet to truly see for myself. For that reason, Mewtwo and I are going back to its dimension." Adams, Pierce, and Mewtwo looked shocked at this. McKinley's smile seemed to flicker, becoming slightly broader for a moment. Nine only continued to stare at Ford. "I must see what Pryce toyed with. It will help me to better understand what we are fighting against. Once I am done with that, I will begin scouting out others."

 

"But.... sir..." Adams said. "What if...?"

 

"Anything is possible," Ford said quietly. "Do not concern yourself." He adjusted his coat. "You are all dismissed. I wish you good luck in your tasks..." After a moment of stunned silence, the assembled began to depart. Ford stood still, until only he, McKinley, and Nine remained. The Shadowed Man and the Darkrai locked eyes for a moment, the former sensing a deep, questioning light in the latter's eyes, before Nine began to dematerialize, leaving Ford and the Fourth alone.

 

"So..." McKinley said. "This other mission."

 

"Yes," Ford said quietly. "Possibly the most important. You know the details already, I should think..." McKinley nodded. "Keep an eye on both Quincy and James with that Xatu of yours. The battle against Joker for Quincy. Mewtwo's return for James. I will not be back until the end, so you must push our goal forward."

 

"Understood." With a short bow, McKinley left, leaving Ford to contemplate alone...


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#4053 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:38 PM

IC Kaito

 

"Normal, Ice/Ground, Steel/Psychic... As long as a Ditto doesn't copy Spiritomb, then sure." Kaito sent out Ka and Bo. "But first..." Kaito pulled out 2 TMs. SolarBeam and Stone Edge.

 

OOC: Volcarona forgot Whirlwind and learned SolarBeam, Heracross forgot Endure and learned Stone Edge.


  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#4054 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 11:54 AM

IC: Klim Prizak

 

"Discharge!", Klim commanded Edison, "Then use Hex!"

 

The Rotom closed it's eyes and let loose a bolt of electricity at Dewott, aiming to paralyze her. Klim hoped it would, as then Hex's power would be boosted further.....

 

IC: Evan Tierra

 

"I'm not sure about that.", Evan said nervously as he and Jenny walked back to where Klim and Ryan were battling, "My team isn't exactly the kind one would use for training. But if you insist..."


Edited by Hades, Mar 18 2013 - 12:38 PM.

  • 0

#4055 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 12:32 PM

-==IC: Jenny==-

 

"I think it might be good practice for the both of us. Besides, I think I've gotten used to fighting opponents who overpower me in some way..." Jenny said, saying the last part a little more quietly, since she had gotten into quite a few fights like that over the past couple weeks.


  • 0

#4056 Offline Azarath17

Azarath17
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 01:14 PM

OOC: Not sure if I made it clear, but the Void Tower is outside of Hearthome, not in Veilstone. Dack is heading to Veilstone because it's the easiest way to get to the Sinnoh mainland from the Battle Zone. But to answer your question, pretty much all of Sinnoh is under Darkrai control. The Darkrai themselves aren't present (they're either finishing up in Hoenn or getting ready to start taking over Johto) but the entire region is covered in shadow. Nearly everyone is going to be asleep, although there may be a few Pokemon still awake that have run rampant.

 

OOC: Ok, I see. Rewriting . . .

 

IC:

 

Malachi shivered. This place was so dark - Hearthome was only a shadow of its former self.

 

'Ha, shadow,' he thought. 'Aren't you a funny one.'

 

His Pokeballs shivered, and he patted them reassuringly. "It's alright guys. I won't bring you out unless I absolutely have to."


  • 0

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

 

425893_552803551409446_1994847457_n.jpg

 

RPGS:

Lego Universe

 

Rise of the Rockets


#4057 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 02:33 PM

IC Kaito "Normal, Ice/Ground, Steel/Psychic... As long as a Ditto doesn't copy Spiritomb, then sure." Kaito sent out Ka and Bo. "But first..." Kaito pulled out 2 TMs. SolarBeam and Stone Edge. OOC: Volcarona forgot Whirlwind and learned SolarBeam, Heracross forgot Endure and learned Stone Edge.

IC Vincent"Well then, we know what we can do," I replied slowly. Putting my sword in its sheath, I uns,rewed the Odd Keystone from my staff. Mikaruge came out nd looked around. It said nothing, which was unusual. Sending out my other pokemon, I stretched back, gazing at the landscape in front of us.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#4058 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 05:08 PM

IC: Ryan

Dewott leaped at Edison, preparing to use Shell Bade, only for the Rotom's Discharge to knock her back. She lay in the sand, her body twitching with paralysis.

 

Ryan twisted his face in concentration, trying once more to draw on the power of the void. But it was in vain; he still felt nothing.

 

Nothing...

 

With a sudden realization, Ryan focused on the "nothing" he was feeling. He forced himself to let go of the frustration he felt about how the battle was going, to forget about the Hex attack Edison was preparing, to ignore his excitement and curiosity about how the powers of Reverse had manifested in him.

 

Ryan's eyes glowed a light gray as everything faded from view except himself and Dewott. Human and Pokemon looked at each other, and a similar gray glow appeared in Dewott's eyes. Dewott felt a similar feeling of "nothing," replacing the paralysis she had felt moments before.

 

Klim, Edison, and the beach returned to view as the gray glow faded from Ryan and Dewott's eyes. No longer paralyzed, Dewott leaped up from the sand, taking on the Hex with relative ease before flinging one of her scalchops at the Rotom in a long-range Shell Blade attack.

 

IC: Dack

The water lapped lazily against the rocky shore of the grotto as Palmer tied the boat to a stalagmite. If it weren't for the constant sound of waves crashing outside, Dack might have almost forgotten about the fierce storm.

 

The Rocket agent walked toward the back of the cave, which extended several feet before turning sharply to the left. "Well, it looks like you found the right cave," he told Palmer.

 

"I'm surprised this place hasn't flooded in the storm," Luke said with a nervous glance at the low ceiling.

 

"It probably already has," Palmer said as he finished securing the boat. He stood up with a grunt and looked toward the grotto's entrance. "I doubt Team Galactic would have made an entrance to their warehouse susceptible to flooding. I'd wager this cave is usually a lot bigger when the waters are low. I mean, look at how close we are to the tunnel, and how far we are from the cave mouth."

 

"It doesn't matter," Dack said impatiently. "Let's just get to the surface."

 

Palmer, Dack, Luke, and Zac all headed down the tunnel in the back of the cave, with Dack's Luxray out in front to provide light. Their footsteps echoed against the rocks. They had been walking for perhaps ten minutes when the natural rock gave way to metal. A florescent light flickered dimly overhead as they stepped through a door. They had made it to the Galactic Warehouse.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4059 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 09:25 PM

IC KaitoKaito looked around, and noticed a Piloswine grazing nearby, who immediately attacked them."Ka," Kaito commanded, "SolarBeam!" The Volcarona took aim, charging up a SolarBeam.
  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#4060 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 11:32 AM

IC: Evan Tierra

 

"Well, let's get started then!", Evan said, sending out his Gliscor, who was still poisoned, "Let's see how you handle Vlad at his worst!"

 

Vlad rhythmically clicked his pincers at Jenny, waiting for his opponent to be sent out.

 

IC: Klim Prizak

 

Edison was hit by the scalchop, surprised that Dewott broke out of her paralysis.

 

"Very impressive!", Klim said, "I can see how the power has manifested in you now! No use continuing this. Edison, return."

 

The Rotom was returned to his poke ball. Klim turned and saw Evan send out Vlad, smiling at the spectacle.

 

"He always loves to battle, doesn't he?" Klim said.


  • 0

#4061 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 11:59 AM

-==IC: Jenny==-

 

Jenny smiled, and then nodded.

"Alright then; Tynalite, let's go." Jenny said, as she sent out her Tynamo.

"Don't rule me out just yet. Tackle!" Jenny called out, having a trick up her sleeve, even as a dull glow appeared to surround her Tynamo.

 

OOC: Evolving it with reward, will put up a profile soon. Preferably when BZP's notifications start working right. =P


  • 0

#4062 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 10:28 PM

OOC: I'm dying to know what my 10 notifications are. D:

 

Also, for the reward, could I get an evolution for Justin's Marshtomp and a Leaf Stone for his Nuzleaf? They've been at that stage since the Rocket attack on Four Island.

 

IC - Justin Iredsi, Four Island, Kanto

Justin put his hands behind his head, standing on the glimmering beaches of Four Island, the waves massaging his feet. Beside him, his Pokemon were relaxing in the sand. On his belt was a legendary Golem, Regice.

 

Was there a battle going on at the other side of the island? Justin couldn't care to check. Not when he was this close to finding any trace of his family. Back at his house in Lilycove, Justin found a note in his dresser. It looked extremely old, and the handwriting was unmistakable; his brother. The pencil marks had smudged, but from what he could gather, Justin's family had snuck off to a distant region. The only problem was, there are six different regions they could have went to.

 

IC - Zac Flash, Unova

"Will you shut up?" Zac said, annoyed. He had resorted to carrying the Meloetta over his shoulder, so it wouldn't fly away. He knew she wouldn't, though. If she wanted to, she would have just teleported away.

 

"There's only one way we can safely get out of here," Zac said, sitting down on a tree stump. "I just really need signal." He pulled out his PokeNav, and began dialing for Justin.


  • 0

#4063 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 10:35 PM

OOC: Go ahead, Nara. And yeah, same here. DX

 

Aaand with nothing else I can do, I continue to wait...


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#4064 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 10:37 PM

OOC: Stark and Lannister have nothing to do, so if you could get Team Rocket to contact Lannister and whoever to contact Stark...

 

IC: Vincent

"Torchio," I said calmly, sending out my Torchic. "Target Piloswine. Ember." The Torchic complied, breathing a small flurry of flames at the Piloswine.


  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#4065 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 11:13 AM

IC: Ryan

"Yeah, you'd think he'd want to save his energy for the fight against the Darkrai," Ryan said as he watched Evan and Summer battle. Dewott walked over to him after retrieving her scalchop to watch the battle as well. "Man, to be honest, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get the power of Void to work," Ryan told Klim. "It's definitely a very unusual power."


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4066 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 02:53 PM

IC Kaito

 

Ka's Solarbeam finished charging, and blasted the Piloswine back. "Alright, now! Bo!" Kaito switched to his Heracross. "Now, let's try... Stone Edge!" Bo focused. Glowing rings appeared around his body. The Heracross fired a stream of rocks... in all directions. "well," Kaito said, dodging a rock, "I suppose you haven't quite mastered it yet..." Bo sighed "Try focusing it  bit more, " Kaito recommended, "Don't relax your focus until after you fire."


Edited by Dralcax, Mar 21 2013 - 02:54 PM.

  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#4067 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 11:13 AM

IC: Evan Tierra

 

"Vlad, Acrobatics to dodge, then follow with up a Poison Tail!" Evan commanded Vlad.

 

Vlad bounced off his tail and soared into the air, dodging the Tynamo's Tackle. Vlad then soared downward at breakneck speed, aiming his tail at the Tynamo.

 

IC: Klim Prizak

 

"Yeah, you'd think so too.", Klim said, shaking his head, "But this is how he rolls, I guess. On the Void, I think you did a splendid job working with it. I never would have thought it would have manifested like that."


  • 0

#4068 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 06:25 PM

OOC:Species: ShiftryNickname: SunnyTrainer: Justin IredsiAppearance: Shorter, spiked hair and larger fans.Personality: With an even more agile body, Sunny enjoys the rush of battles and he has taken a more serious personality.Ability: Early BirdSpecialty: Speed and ranged attacksKnown Moves: Explosion, Synthesis, Extrasensory, Razor Leaf, Faint Attack, Leaf Storm (replaces Sunny Day)Species: SwampertNickname: ClayTrainer: Justin IredsiAppearance: Noticeably shorter fins on his head, and a wider tail fin.Personality: Clay isn't fully used to the size of his new body, so he will often try to hug Justin and other Pokemon, unintentionally crushing them. He is carefree and much more confident with his tougher body.Ability: TorrentSpecialty: Defense and combination attacksKnown Moves: Muddy Water, Endeavor, Blizzard, Water Gun, Earthquake (replaces Mud Bomb), Protect

 

I had an IC for Justin and Zac but it was deleted when I accidentally closed this page yesterday so... =P I'll do one later.


  • 0

#4069 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 01:20 AM

IC: Richard rolled around in his sleep. His pleasant dream just took a suprising turn which caused him to toss and turn. And tossing and turning is not good when you are on a moving train cart of which you forgot to close the door as stowed away. Thankfully Hades was awake when he saw the embarrassing display of him falling off a train.

 

...Hades was silent but held a huge frown on his face grabbing Richard's violin (and his source of money) and hopping off the train.

 

Richard rubbed his head as he woke up, "Did they find us out and throw us off?"

 

No, you fell off. Rolling around in your sleep. The ghost-type mentioned with visible dismay.

 

"Ah, I see," Hades could never tell when and if, he did or not."Maybe we should camp around here," the bard said looking around the area. The area by the tracks was densely forested. The pair wandered in to the woods for a while seeking a place to camp, Hades marking the trees so they could find their way back.

 

They found a suitable spot somewhere close to a pond where Oceanus (whose name had not been told to him yet) and Erebus were let into. Hades went about clearing the site so the party could have a comfortable night under the stars.

 

"Well best to let Dionysus out to get some food."They let the giant pokemon out of his pokeball to scavenge. Being the biggest and the most inclined to finding food, Dionysus was the designated scavenger of the group, though he had to keep himself from eating the portions of food dedicated to the others, that and find rocks. He could never understand why Sableye liked them so much, rocks were not tasty to him but to each their own he supposed. It only meant that he had one less share to be tempted to eat.

 

Oh and there's a new guy, I think, right... the Snorlax thought as he picked berries from a tree. One more share he had to save.

 

The Snorlax wandered away as Richard began telling the newest member all about Oceanus and why he had named the Magikarp as such. Dionysus walked by different trees sampling their berries to and picking the most ripe berries he could find. The giant also surveyed the different plants in the area looking for some edible plants.

 

If only we had a little lettuce, then we could fix a nice salad... his mouth starting to drool as he remebered a heavenly salad he ate at the party. There wasn't a lot though, just one medium sized bowl, that Richard made him wait for so there was only half of it left. Thinking of the food, his mouth watered and his stomache grumbled.

 

Well it couldn't hurt just to eat a little now... he though as he began devouring his first course, eating berries by the dozens nearly eating all of his work.

 

The Snorlax paused in his eating for a moment. He had seen someone, and not only that but the person that he saw looked familiar, really familiar.

 

Ah right, we fought his team in the tournament. Can't hurt to say hi. Guess I will...

 

And with that Dionysus let out a loud call, while waving for a while, hoping to get his attention.


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#4070 Offline Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2013 - 07:29 PM

IC - Seth:

Seth entered into the training room, scanning across the various battling trainers until he spotted those who he was searching for. Walking up to the Sinnoh Gym Leaders, the Hero of Time straightened his back, a stern look on his face as he stood his ground, facing Fantina, Volkner and Byron. “So, you three have yet to take place in an official Team Liberty mission. How would you like to take place in quite possibly one of the most significant ones yet?” Seth stated, hands behind his back.

 

“And what exactly did you have in mind?” asked Volkner, raising an eyebrow at Seth’s words.

 

“You three will be joining me on a siege on Sinjoh Ruins, in addition to a select few others, in order to stop the return of the leader of the Ancient Darkrai, while we send a select group of Legendary Pokemon towards Sinnoh and Hoenn to take down the Void Towers, which should significantly weaken the Darkrai.” Seth stated. “Are there any questions?” Each of the Gym Leaders opened their mouth as if to say something, but it seemed to take almost forever for them to produce any sound. “No? Good.” With that, Seth turned his back, heading to exit the room.

 

“Hey, kid.” Seth stopped, turning back towards Volkner, who was holding a Pokeball. “I’ve been hearing that you’ve been getting yourself into quite a bit of trouble, being a Hero of Time and all, and it’s been fairly boring around here. How about you show me a bit of your power?”

 

Seth shook his head. “Sorry, I would, but unfortunately, I don’t quite have the time for it right now. But once all is said and done, I’ll be sure to give you that battle.” With that, Seth left the room, not speaking another word.

 

~Det


  • 0
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

#4071 Offline Azarath17

Azarath17
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2013 - 10:46 AM

OOC: Oh my gosh, I haven't posted in forever. Shame on me. Konuju, when will your character Dack be getting to Hearthome?

 

IC: Malachi didn't like how empty the streets were. Or how dark. Everything was covered in darkness, from the clouds in the sky to the buildings of the city. It was difficult to see, but here and there he noticed the eyes of a Pokemon lurking in the alleys or houses, some strong or unyielding creature who managed to survive despite the takeover.


  • 0

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

 

425893_552803551409446_1994847457_n.jpg

 

RPGS:

Lego Universe

 

Rise of the Rockets


#4072 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2013 - 11:59 PM

OOC: That's a good question. I don't really have anything planned for him to do in Veilstone, so he should get there in a couple more posts. I may have also been stalling for Zacax to return.

 

IC: Dack

The trainers' footsteps echoed loudly on the metal tiles of the Galactic Warehouse. The passage from the grotto had brought them to a long hallway. There was a flight of stairs leading upwards at the near end of the hall, while an old and grimy door stood at the far end.

 

"The stairs are probably our best bet," Palmer said, leading the group in that direction.

 

The abandoned tunnel made Dack feel uneasy. Perhaps it was the fact that this had once been Team Galactic's base. This hallway must have been pretty crowded twenty years ago, the Rocket agent thought. And now it is all but forgotten. Perhaps the same thing will happen to Team Rocket's bases someday.

 

Dack was pulled out of his thoughts as Palmer opened a trapdoor at the top of the stairs and climbed up into a large storage room.

 

"Well, I guess this would be the proper warehouse," Luke said in a low voice, hardly daring to break the silence.

 

"Indeed it is," Palmer said. "That tunnel we were just in connects the warehouse to what was once Team Galactic's Headquarters. Of course, now it's --"

 

"This isn't a tour," Dack growled impatiently, making for the exit.

 

Veilstone City is said to light up at night, the game corner and department store being the most popular late-night attractions. On a clear night, the city's lights are clearly visible from Solaceon Town or the Valor Lakefront. But when Dack opened the door, the city was pitch black. Only a few faint orbs of light coming from the street lights managed to pierce the darkness. It was like a veil had been drawn across the city, cutting off all light and heat. The next thing that struck Dack was the silence. Veilstone was always bustling with late-night shoppers or gamers, but tonight the streets were as quiet and empty as they were dark. It seemed as if all the life had been sapped out of the city, leaving only a black swirling mist. The Rocket agent had seen similar situations in Sunyshore, Snowpoint, and the Battle Zone, yet he would never get used to seeing the region he had grown up in covered by darkness.

 

Dack looked out on the horizon and found a vertical strip of sky that stood out as darker (if that was even possible) than its surroundings. "The Void Tower's still a ways off," he said, pointing to the black strip. "To the southwest from the looks of it."

 

IC: Ryan

"Thanks," Ryan said with a grin. "This power will certainly come in handy if the Darkrai try to put any of us to sleep." He glanced out at the ocean where, although he couldn't see it, he knew a cloud of darkness was steadily growing as the Darkrai extended their power. "I take it we'll be heading out once Evan finishes up this battle?"


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4073 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2013 - 05:47 PM

IC VincentThe Piloswine snorted in anger and let loose a blast of powder snow, only to be blocked by another ember blast. "This one's a crabby one," I remarked.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#4074 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 01:42 AM

IC - Zac Flash, Unova

Hey, there's an oaf over there trying to get your attention, Meloetta told Zac.

 

"Hm?" Zac turned his head in the direction that Dionysus was standing. "I don't recall seeing a Snorlax recently.."

 

Melon, however, did, and preformed a small facepalm while going up to the Pokemon.


  • 0

#4075 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 03:08 PM

IC: Lafoyae Belrose, Chapel Training Room

 

Lafoyae punched at her Infernape, who deftly dodged the strike. The Infernape tried to knock her off her feel with a low kick, but Lafoyae cartwheeled away from him.

 

"Enough.", Lafoyae said telepathically, as she returned him to his poke ball "Your moves lack finesse. We shall train more later to improve on this."

 

With that Lafoyae exited the training room, deep in thought......


  • 0

#4076 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 05:40 PM

OOC: A'ight, after eight days, I think it's time for some intervention. Gonna bunny a few characters probs for this; hope you guys don't mind. :3

 

Nara: Evolutions approved.

 

IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron - Four Island Beach: The newborn Suicune slept soundly in Sonja's arms as she and Kyle made their way back down to the beach, the latter with his hands in his jacket pockets as he stared at the Pokemon. As they neared the end of the treeline, he checked his watch, noting the time.

 

"I imagine we'll be leaving soon," he said. "Promise me you'll take care of Suicune while I'm away?"

 

"Of course," Sonja said, smiling at him. "I wouldn't let you take a baby to fight the Darkrai, anyway. Sheik, on the other hand..."

 

Kyle nodded. "She should be pretty useful." As they emerged back onto the beach, Kyle stopped in surprise for a moment when he realized that the others were still battling. Quietly, they approached Kinali and Ryan, observing Summer and Evan's battle. "He's still going?"

 

Kinali nodded. "Leave it to Evan to agree to help everyone train when they ask."

 

"Yeeeah," Kyle said, stepping forward and tapping Evan on the shoulder. "Hey, shouldn't we get going?"

 

"It is getting pretty late," Sonja pointed out, stepping next to him. "If you want, I can take over training with Summer."

 

Evan considered this for a moment, and then nodded, recalling his Pokemon and stepping back. He waved his arms dramatically, as if to introduce Sonja onto the stage. "Apologies, Jenny, but I have to bow out," he said. "Miss Baron, however, has kindly agreed to take over my battling duties. Have fun!"

 

"Have fun, indeed," Kyle said to Sonja, patting her on the shoulder. "Thanks again." With a nod, he followed Evan and the others, as Sonja sent out her Totodile.

 

"So, where's everyone else?" Kyle asked the group. "And more importantly, are we all ready?"


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#4077 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 06:05 PM

OOC: I heavily apologize. D= I should have posted sooner, but I didn't due to the whole profile stuff, and just not having as much time recently. =(I'll get that profile up ASAP, but I'll post as Jenny in the mean time.-==IC: Jenny==-Jenny looked over at the seemingly departing group with a shocked look on her face, having had intentions to head off with them. Therefore, she turned to Sonja, with a determined look in her eyes, as she nodded to the dimly glowing Tynamo."Spark!" Jenny called out, intending to finish this fight quicker than she had originally planned to.
  • 0

#4078 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 06:33 PM

IC Kaito

"Persistent, too... Try a Stone Edge again!" Bo attempted another Stone Edge, more focused this time, but not with the proper accuracy, instead spraying stones at the Piloswine. "Well, I suppose that works for now..."


  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#4079 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 08:00 PM

OOC: Not a problem, Blade. If the game weren't slowed down so much I probably wouldn't have done anything, but since such a small detail was keeping us in place... yeah. =)

 

IC - Sonja Baron - Four Island Beach: Summer's shocked look did not go unnoticed by Sonja. Figuring the others would take a little while to get going, anyway, she decided to continue battling.

 

"Dodge and use Ice Fang," Sonja called to Neptune. The Totodile cheered, jumping up and over the Tynamo. Fangs glowing with energy, he aimed to clamp down on the Electric-Type's body...

 

OOC: Btw, Constructman, I've been trying to come up with a way to bring in Lannister for you, but I haven't any good ideas yet. Stay tuned.


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#4080 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 10:30 PM

OOC: Speaking of things that may need some bunnying, Ecketzal has disappeared for over a month again.

 

IC: The Snorlax bent over slightly to look down at the approaching Kecleon, smiling and took in a deep breath to speak.

 

Hello Mister Kecleon, how are you this fine day? I hope their are no lingering sentiments from the tournament.

 

The Snorlax was about to nom more of his find when he realized the potential impoliteness of doing so.

 

Have you all eaten yet? Richard is setting up camp not to far from here, and I am currently searching for our food. He would probably not object to you joining us.


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users