Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rpg: Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

  • Please log in to reply
6618 replies to this topic

#4921 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 10:55 PM

-==IC: ?? - Ellen Time, Lilycove City==-

The man in the blue cloak looked at the girl oddly, and waved his hand in front of her face, to no reaction. Standing up, he shrugged, and began to walk away, however, paused, and began to walk back. However, as he did so, he accidentally tripped over his own feet, and then fell right on top of her by accident.

  • 0

#4922 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 10:56 PM

IC: "I have a guess Lucia," the Rocket agent whispered to her companion before speaking up.

 

"Fair enough madam," Jamie said before curtsying to the group before her. "Surely we forgotten our manners, and I apologize."

 

"However, I would like to inform you of a slight problem you have."

 

"From the impression your cohort has given thus far and your own lack of awareness of the situation. That you would seem to antagonize members of Team Rocket with your numbers exceeding those of the first group to arrive by four, I can only conclude one thing. You have accidentally sewn your emblems on backwards."

 

Her lips turned upwards ever so slightly, with a slight mischievous look crawled on her face.

 

"Stupid starts with an S."


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#4923 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 10:59 PM

-==IC: Lucia==-

Lucia smiled just about the same way, somehow resisting the urge to burst out laughing, as she just nodded, and walked over to Jamie, patting her on the back.
"Well done, just, well done." Lucia said, impressed at the statement made by her friend, which, given everything that had happened so far, was really seemingly true.

  • 0

#4924 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 10:21 AM

IC: Ryan
Everything happened at once. And from his perch upon Togie, flying just above the rooftops of Opelucid, Ryan was able to see all of it. Or most all of it. The Liberty agent had been preoccupied with the sudden arrival of three Ancient Darkrai, so he was surprised when he happened to glance down and notice a young woman with an Elgyem extending a hand toward Jupiter. Ryan barely had time to process this, however, before he saw Evan step forward and deliver a powerful punch to the man calling himself Kane. The man reeled, and then, suddenly looking a lot like Seth, vanished with the Darkrai that had been fighting alongside him.
 
Sensing the fighting had come to a halt, Ryan urged Togie to the ground, landing next to Sonja and Ray. "I wouldn't celebrate just yet," he warned them. "We've still got those other three Darkrai to deal with. I don't know if they're on the same side as that Kane guy, but I've faced that one -- Seven -- before. I trust him about as far as I could throw him." He cautiously glanced around, trying to see if the people of Opelucid had returned to normal upon Kane's vanishing. He looked back at his two friends and noticed that Sonja was still holding her Lilligant in a tight embrace while Ray looked on, his Pokémon standing in a circle around the Unovan girl. "Er... am I interrupting something?"

IC: Ellen
By midday, the path had veered off to the left and dead-ended at a large bay. The ominous form of Mt. Pyre towered above, its peak hidden by the low clouds.

"Well, I guess we're swimming, then," Ellen said with a frown. "It looks pretty far, though." Chrono gave a sharp hiss. He had never been too fond of water, but after yesterday's little adventure he was determined to keep all four paws firmly planted on dry ground.

Artemis shook her head and walked over to a nearby tree. Ellen watched in confusion as the Mienshao started punching and kicking at the tree until it was uprooted. Artemis dragged the tree down to the water and balanced on top of it.

"Oh, I get it!" Ellen exclaimed. "We can build a raft. Great idea, Artemis!"

For the next couple hours, the companions worked on fashioning their raft. Artemis and Terry worked to uproot the trees, Maturin and Duo helped gather vines, and Ellen latched the trees together. Even Chrono helped by cutting off the remaining branches from the trees -- although several times he also cut through the vines with a mischievous sneer. Little by little their creation formed together, and before long they were looking at a rough makeshift raft.

"Well, it's not the prettiest boat in the world, but at least it'll float," Ellen smiled.

IC: Paul Burks
After hours of scouring the treetop city, Paul learned from various citizens that when Ellen wasn't helping in the reconstruction, she would often explore the forest with her Pokémon. And so Paul's search had taken him to the trees. When they arrived at a small clearing, Scar quickly flew up to a nearby tree and pointed down to the center of the clearing. Then he fluttered down to where he had been pointing and walked a few paces.

Paul stared at the metallic bird in confusion before realizing what the Skarmory meant. "You're saying this is where you saw Ellen yesterday?" he asked excitedly. The Skarmory nodded. "Excellent! I knew I could count on you, Scar. We're on the right track. If we follow the trail, it should lead us straight to Ellen."

They continued to walk until the trees thinned out and they came to a steep cliff that led down to a river. There was a bridge about a mile or so upstream, and a waterfall lay roughly half that distance downstream.

But what drew Paul's attention was a variety of gashes in the nearby trees. "I'm no Pokémon expert," he said, "But those look like the markings of a Zangoose. And look at the wavy line in the dirt. I daresay that was a Seviper."

Beside him, Kimber looked from the markings to Paul and back to the markings with a frown. The Torkoal shook her head in disay.

"You're right, that doesn't mean that Ellen was here," Paul agreed. "But if she was, she might have run into those two Pokémon in the middle of one of their battles." The thought of his daughter wandering into the midst of such a ferocious battle made Paul's heart constrict within his chest.

Bisharp walked over to the trees and examined the battle scars. Below the large gashes were three smaller ones which were much closer together. It was clear that the smaller scratches could not have been made by the Zangoose.

"Probably some other wild Pokémon," Paul shrugged when Bisharp showed him his findings. "A Zigzagoon, perhaps. I wish I knew more about Pokémon claw marks." The blacksmith knelt down to get a closer look. "It's definitely too small to have been made by Terry. But wait... Ellen had a Purrloin with her when she came home for Christmas! The darn thing kept throwing our ornaments in the fireplace..." Paul frowned, trying to determine whether or not the claw marks could have been made by a Purrloin. "Ah, I give up!" he cried, tossing up his arms. "For all I know, it's just some wild Rattata or something."

Scar circled around the area, trying to get an aerial view. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until his keen eyes spotted a shred of pink cloth amongst the gray and brown stones that composed the rocky cliff leading down to the riverbank. Diving down, Scar picked up the scrap of cloth in his beak and returned to Paul.

Ellen's father rubbed the cloth between his fingers. "Ellen," he muttered. "You don't think she..." Paul's voice faltered as he stared at the river in horror. For a moment, everything was silent except the roar of the nearby waterfall.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4925 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 12:57 AM

-==IC: Adam (Eterna City)==-
In the City of Living History, a lone blue Pokémon wandered the abandoned streets. Though the city had escaped major devastation from the attack that felled Nova just north of the city, the panic the base's destruction had caused had prompted the local authorities to instruct the residents to remain in their homes for safety's sake. The enforcement of the curfew, however, was light, as the superstitions amongst Eterna's populace ran rampant even amongst the city's law enforcement, resulting in nearly the entire force being too busy looking over their shoulders for monsters from childhood fairy tales to properly perform their duties. The end result was a seemingly empty city, virtually unguarded, through which visitors and Pokémon could freely wander unimpeded.

As the Pokémon wandered, she saw a flash of pink light atop the hill ensconsing the city's famous monument. With a chirp of meddlesome inquiry, Pippi raced forward to investigate.


-==IC: Amanda==-
Amanda frowned as the events unfolded around her. Nodding to Jupiter, she looked back at the girl who'd had such an odd response to her arrival. "Amanda Zarth. We should talk later."

Recalling her Magnezone, she took Jupiter's hand. "Elgyem, we're taking Admin Jupiter home, on my mark." Switching her Pokéballs for her C-Gear, noting the time before repeating the gesture that had brought her there.

A flash of pink light later, and they were gone.

---Eterna City, Sinnoh---
The two materialized atop a hill, the statue of a combined forme of Palkia and Dialga looming large over them. "Eterna City," she stated, releasing the other woman's hand. She returned her C-Gear to its pocket, swapping it this time for a Pokéball and a business card. Transferring the Pokéball to her other hand, she offers the card to Jupiter. "If you'd like transport elsewhere, my Elgyem will require only a brief rest before it is ready for further transit. Otherwise, we hope you will call on us again if you pick up any additional intelligence on the force that destroyed Nova." Though it features the Plasma Agent's name and C-Gear number, it is otherwise a generic Team Plasma card, with contact info for the general communications hub printed in smaller typeface beneath her own.

  • 0
 
BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#4926 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 01:05 AM

-==IC: Jenny==-

Jenny frowned, though the name itself didn't ring a bell.
"Amanda Zarth, huh..." Jenny said, finally having a name to put to what had happened. But that left the question... How did what happened happen to the girl?

  • 0

#4927 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 02:00 AM

-==IC: ?? - Ellen Time, Lilycove City==-

The man in the blue cloak looked at the girl oddly, and waved his hand in front of her face, to no reaction. Standing up, he shrugged, and began to walk away, however, paused, and began to walk back. However, as he did so, he accidentally tripped over his own feet, and then fell right on top of her by accident.


-==IC: Amelia Zann==-
In her sleep, Amelia felt the impact of something heavy and warm against her body. It wasn't entirely unpleasant--for the split second before her combat reflexes kicked in.

Jabbing her knee upward rapidly, she immediately reversed the motion, launching herself into the air. A moment later, she was suspended from the brick wall several feet above the man by a shuko climbing claw. The other held a Dive Ball with a deep red band painted around its center, the device pointed straight at the man as it released its occupant. A moment later, a bright-green-and-aqua Carvanha sat on the pavement, snapping its jaws harshly at the blue-cloaked figure.

"Got a good reason Van here shouldn't tear you in half, stranger? 'Cause I've got at least three why he should."

  • 0
 
BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#4928 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 02:05 AM

-==IC: Alistair==-

Alistair winced, as he fell to the ground for the second time in about as many seconds, landing on his back this time.
"... Three?" Alistair asked, raising a confused eyebrow, not sure what she meant.

  • 0

#4929 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 02:40 AM

-==IC: Amelia==-
"One, you're a mysterious guy in a dark cloak roaming the alleys by night. Not the most trustworthy modus operandi. Two, you apparently sneak up on and tackle women for unknown, possibly nefarious purposes. Don't think I need to go further. Three..." Amelia's lips curled into a savage grin. "You were too stupid to run. Bite!"

The grin did a good job of hiding it, but Amelia was unnerved. The embrace, however brief, followed by the rush of danger had sparked something in her subconscious...and somehow she knew that when she figured out whatever it was, she wouldn't like it.

  • 0
 
BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#4930 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 12:27 PM

-==IC: Alistair==-

Alistair sighed, inwardly amused at the last 'reason'; however, he found footing with his feet, and kicked off backwards to actually get off the ground, barely managing to escape the jaws of doom, as Alistair grabbed the Pokeball that contained his Scizor quickly, and sent it out, standing up again finally.
"Just saying, while I'll give you the first reason; though the cloak's more for looking cool; the last two aren't exactly correct." Alistair said, as his Scizor stood by him, ready to act when necessary.
"First off, I tripped over my own feet, that 'tackle' wasn't on purpose. Secondly..." Alistair smiled at this,as his Scizor stood in a ready position.
"I never run."

  • 0

#4931 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 12:19 AM

-==IC: Amelia==-
Amelia steeled her gaze as Van, moving much faster than initially anticipated, launched itself forward to Bite the stranger's Scizor, hoping the Steel-type would flinch from the ferocity of her attack so she could follow up on it.

  • 0
 
BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#4932 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 12:24 AM

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray looked startled, as Ryan suddenly fell from the sky. However, in response to Ryan's question, he frowned.
"Shhh, can't you see she's having a nice moment with her Pokemon? Give her a minute or two!" Ray said quietly to Ryan, having accidentally forgotten about what had happened earlier with the accidental overlook of the fact that Ryan had been there.

-==IC: Alistair==-

Alistair smiled, as he pulled his scarf over his mouth, getting serious, as his Scizor seemed to steel itself for an impact... And then shot up quickly like a drill and then returned to normal as it slammed downwards with a Bullet Punch toward the Carvahna.
"Come on and slam..." Alistair said, as the Scizor whirled and used X-Scissor on the Carvahna right after that.
"And welcome to the jam."

Edited by Tiz Arrior, Apr 18 2014 - 12:28 AM.

  • 0

#4933 Offline Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 10:07 AM

IC: Aspen/Olivia/Dahlia Seaton

Aria looked on as Alistair moved away. "You're right, Master Alistair. I won't ever forget you. May our paths cross again." the Lucario called out to her former trainer, turning back to Aspen. "Alistair believes in you, and I do too. I won't disappoint you." the Lucario finished, having taken on a new path for the future.

Aspen looked at the ground and shifted slightly. Praise had been a difficult thing for him to accept for as long as he could remember, so he remained silent. Dahlia placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, allowing him to muster up a few words. "Aria, first I welcomed you to the team. But you're also family now." said Aspen, bringing out each and every one of his Pokemon. "If I'm gonna grow, I hope all of you can be there every step of the way." Aspen finished. His Pokemon nodded, Aria as well, causing Aspen to smile slightly. "Thanks."

Dahlia and Olivia looked at each other. "I hope Alistair will be alright." Dahlia mused. "He's really not a bad person." Olivia looked back as Alistair made his way out. "I wouldn't worry about it. After all, he still has his Pokemon to accompany him." Olivia said, looking to Amethyst and other members of her team. "Now then... I think our work is done here." Olivia said to Zach and Ryan.

OOC: Yeah yeah, horrible writing, I know. I tried though.

Edited by Edea Lee, Apr 18 2014 - 10:08 AM.

  • 0

#4934 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 10:10 AM

-==IC: Zach/Ryan==-

Zach and Ryan both nodded, as they headed out of the house, and then waited, as Zach began to prepare to teleport the others.
"I... Ithink I'm gonna head back on my own, actually." Ryan said with a pause, as Zach seemed surprised, but nodded, as Ryan stepped away from the group in silence, as they teleported off back to Olivine.

  • 0

#4935 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 15-October 12
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 10:58 PM

IC: Jake

 

"Right, lets go. Come on Jacob, we should follow her." Jake suggested to Jacob. " Machop, return." With a flash of light, Machop disappeared into his Pokeball, which Jake shrunk with the tap of a button and clipped it to his belt. He turned and followed Ruth towards the campsite. He walked up alongside her and asked, "So what brings you to Sinnoh? I don't think I ever got around to asking".


  • 0

#4936 Offline Monado Boy

Monado Boy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 11-November 08
  • 1,634 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2014 - 08:05 AM

IC:

"Yeah, let's...Hey, wait up!" Arius rand after the two, being left behind once more. He caught up to them relatively quickly, and glanced at both of them. They were obviously having a conversation so it wouldn't be good to interrupt them.


  • 0

7f12dd01955fb061046287bd68a97ab1.png

Otherwise known as Ehks

Steam Name: Ehksidian

Active BZPRPG characters:Zarok, Adov


#4937 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2014 - 10:20 PM

OOC: No Ryan IC yet; I think I'll wait for Parugi to post first.

IC: Dack
From the Survival Area, the group made their way toward the imposing form of Stark Mountain. The path was even more rugged than Route 225, and only became increasingly difficult as they approached the mountain.

"Can you guys move any slower?" Luke gloated from the top of a ledge.

"Say that again, and I'll have Anzu freeze your mouth shut," Madison snapped as she carefully maneuvered across the rocky terrain.

"Man, I guess need to use the stairs in the Battle Tower more often," Palmer panted from the back of the group. "I've been relying on the elevator too much."

"Actually, an elevator's not a bad idea right now," Dack said. "Luke is right. At the rate we're going, it'll take all day just to get to the mountain. Swellow, come on out!" The bird Pokémon emerged from its ball and grabbed its trainer by the shoulders. Within seconds, Swellow had flown to the entrance to the network of caves that ran inside Stark Mountain.

"Always the impatient one," Palmer shook his head. "But he does have a point. Time is of the essence." The Tower Tycoon sent out his Dragonite. "Need a lift?" he asked Madison and Luke.

Madison gratefully climbed aboard the dragon. "Wimps," Luke muttered. Nevertheless, he accepted the ride and soon all four trainers were standing at the cave entrance.

"I don't mean to sound impatient," Dack muttered. "But you do realize that the longer this takes, the longer our culprit has to cover his tracks... or even plan his next attack."

"Man, I haven't seen you this serious since we took down the Void Tower," Luke said.

"The war has finally come to a halt, and we're seeing the first peace we've had in nearly twenty years. But whoever this culprit is, it seems like he's deliberately trying to upset this peace," Dack said darkly. "I won't allow that to happen, and I will not allow him to use my city as the battleground." Without waiting for a response, the trainer turned around and walked into the cave.

IC: Ellen
Using a long branch as an oar, Ellen guided the raft around the rocky shore of Mt. Pyre. Every now and then a small splash of water would find its way between the branches of their makeshift raft, and with Terry, Artemis, Maturin, Chrono, and Ellen all crowded together (Duo was floating above them), the ride was fairly cramped. To make matters worse, the further they got from Route 123's shore, the more the dull clouds seemed to blot out the sun. A thick fog soon settled in, and before long Ellen lost sight of the mountain.

"This doesn't make any sense," Ellen muttered. She glanced behind her, but the distant shore had also been enveloped by the fog. "As we get closer, Mt. Pyre should be easier to see. So why could we see it clearly from the shore, but we can't see it up close?"

Maturin waved the leaf on his head through the fog, which was thick enough for the leaf to collect several dots of dew.

"Yeah, it seems like this fog just appeared out of nowhere," Ellen agreed. "That's not natural, is it?"

Artemis gave her a hard look. Natural or not, there was nothing they could do but try and move on.

"You're right, Artemis," Ellen shrugged. "We won't accomplish anything just sitting here." She continued to paddle in silence. But after several minutes, their situation had hardly improved. Ellen saw nothing but gray fog and murky water in every direction.

Ellen, I think we might be lost, Duo said as he started spinning frantically in circles.

"I hope we haven't veered off course," Ellen said, ignoring Duo and trying to remain calm. "Maybe it would be best to retrace our steps. But if we've been going straight the whole time, we should be nearly to the opposite shore by now, so maybe we should just keep going. Oh, now I'm starting to sound just like Duo!"

Hey, what's that supposed to mean? Duo asked incredulously.

Chrono scowled at his trainer's incompetence. He knew that Ellen had grown up near a river, but it was obvious that she had no idea how to pilot a boat, much less the bundle of logs she insisted on calling a raft.

Terry gave a loud bark. To their left, a small light had appeared, dimly glowing in the fog.

"That must be the shore!" Ellen cried with relief. She picked up the oar and started paddling as quickly as she could toward the light. As they drew closer, the distinct form of a coastline appeared. Ellen was able to make out what looked like a grassy field standing about a foot above the water. On the edge of the grass, right before the drop-off, a small candle glowed with a soft light.

"We owe it to whoever put this candle here," Ellen smiled as they reached the coast. She reached up and was about to climb ashore when a burst of flame sailed from the candle, almost singeing her fingers. Ellen fell back onto the raft in surprise. "What was that?"

Before her eyes, a small yellow eye appeared on the face of the candle. It was a Litwick.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4938 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2014 - 11:33 PM

-==IC: Alistair==-

Alistair smiled, as he pulled his scarf over his mouth, getting serious, as his Scizor seemed to steel itself for an impact... And then shot up quickly like a drill and then returned to normal as it slammed downwards with a Bullet Punch toward the Carvahna.
"Come on and slam..." Alistair said, as the Scizor whirled and used X-Scissor on the Carvahna right after that.
"And welcome to the jam."


"Van, Aqua Jet, now!" Unable to dodge the Bullet Punch, Van took the Steel-type hit like a champ, her Water typing helping her resist the hit. Propelling herself forward between the Scizor's legs on a lightning-fast jet of water, she dodged the X-Scissor by inches, spinning around and repeating the attack directly now that her target was off-balance and facing away from her.

  • 0
 
BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#4939 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 12:42 AM

-==IC: Alistair==-

Alistair raised an eyebrow at the tactic, impressed.
"Nice work." Alistair said with a smile from behind the scarf.
"Scizor, you know what to do." Alistair said, as the Scizor spun around, taking the Aqua Jet like the Carvahna had done; and then following that up with a reverse order attack of what he just did; using the X-Scissor first instead because of being so close, then a Bullet Punch to attempt to attack after that.

  • 0

#4940 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 01:30 PM

OOC: Fun fact, April 22 is the day I set as Ellen's birthday. As such, I went back and fixed the formatting on this post. At some point I'd like to fix the formatting on all my old stuff, but this will have to do for now. In the meantime, enjoy the continuation of Ellen's plot. ^_^

IC: Ellen
"Sorry, I thought you were just a candle," Ellen said to the Litwick sitting on the coast. "But I do have to thank you for bringing us to dry land. This fog just came out of nowhere, and we must have sailed off course."

The Litwick listened to Ellen's story and gave a wide smile. But like the flame on its head, there was no warmth in the grin, and the Ghost-Type's eyes were full of malice.

"Um... is everything okay?" Ellen asked uncomfortably. "Look, I didn't mean to startle you--"

Without warning the Litwick shot another fireball, this one aimed at the raft. Ellen managed to block the attack with the oar, which promptly burst into flames.

Throwing the burning stick into the water, Ellen glared at the candle Pokémon. "If it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get. Artemis, Aura Sphere!"

A glowing sphere formed in Artemis' hands. The Mienshao twirled about and sent the sphere flying toward the Litwick... and straight through it. Unfazed, the Litwick sent a Confuse Ray toward his would-be attacker.

"That's right!" Ellen slapped a hand to her head. "Ghosts are immune to Fighting moves. Sorry Artemis, but you're going to have to sit this one out. Terry, use -- ack!"

Ellen shrieked as she felt a sharp tug on the back of her hair. Whirling around, she saw a Misdreavus giggling wildly. A Banette appeared from out of the fog, and on the shore a small stump rose out of the ground, revealing a Phantump. As the assorted Ghost Pokémon surrounded the raft, Ellen realized that they had sailed straight into a trap. They had reached the shore, but not of the mainland. They were on Mt. Pyre.

Ellen's mind raced as the Ghost-Types moved in. Battling strategy had never been her strong suit, and she longed for the wisdom of someone like Ryan or Evan. Nevertheless, she was determined to put up a fight to the best of her abilities. "Terry, Fire Fang on the Phantump! Maturin, use Crunch on Misdreavus! Chrono, Pursuit on -- ack!"

The Misdreavus yanked her hair once more, this time with enough force to almost pull her off the raft. Even as Ellen's Pokémon leapt into action, two Frillish emerged from the water and grabbed onto the raft. The Frillish started to tip the boat, and another timely tug from Misdreavus sent Ellen tumbling into the water.

Gasping for air, Ellen grabbed on to the capsized raft and tried to make sense of the chaos that had erupted around her. Terry was desperately trying to get around the Litwick in order to strike at the Phantump, who was currently exchanging blows with Chrono. Maturin had apparently leapt toward the Misdreavus to attack with Crunch, but had then fallen into the water. The resilient turtle climbed ashore and started to pelt the Misdreavus with Seed Bombs. Above the murky water, Duo was sending Signal Beams toward one of the Frillish. Meanwhile, with her Fighting moves rendered powerless, Artemis could only use Calm Mind as she gracefully avoided the Banette's onslaught.

Ellen tried to clamber ashore, but before she could reach out for the grassy land, the second Frillish grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her down into the water's dark depths.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4941 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 23 2014 - 10:16 PM

IC - Sonja Baron - Opelucid City: Sonja gave it another minute before returning the clearly-distressed Gaia. She shook her head at Ryan. "Gaia is very affectionate," she said. Then, glancing at the Pokémon surrounding her, "Um . . .I'm not sure that constitutes having an honor guard . . ."

 

IC - Kyle Eston - Opelucid City: With the rest of the group having moved to the other side of the square--where the citizens of Opelucid may or may not have begun to awaken from their trance; it was difficult to tell--Kyle was left as the closest one to the three Ancients. He was not sure how to feel about this. On the one hand, they were Ancient Darkrai--their very presence meant that he should have run for the hills long ago, in order to get as far away from them as possible. On the other hand, however, he remembered what had been a very key fact in their victory against Sombra: Two of the Ancients had fought alongside them. And while the stronger of the two--the one that had finished off Eight--did not appear to be in this group, the fact that the other one was suggested that while they may not necessarily have the world's best interests in mind, they could still possibly be trusted.

 

Particularly, since they had deflected Gaigan's Dark Void. That was another key observation, and the one that prompted Kyle to return his lower-level Pokémon back to their containers. Kitheus, however, remained at his side, and he was more than ready to release Suicune at a moment's notice.

 

Carefully, he edged towards the throne, speeding up when the Darkrai made no move to attack. He placed a hand on Evan's shoulder, helping the Plasma Agent to his feet. "You alright?"

 

Giving Evan a moment to recuperate, Kyle looked around the square again, still trying to process everything. Gaigan, Kain, the momentary reflection of Seth, the Darkrai . . . Just what had all of this been meant to accomplish . . . ?

 

IC - Jupiter - Eterna City: The teleportation-induced blurriness obscured Jupiter's vision, briefly hiding from her where, exactly, she had been taken to. When she was finally able to recognize the vague, but familiar shape of the Dialga and Palkia statue, however, she immediately yanked her hand away from Amanda. Any confusion on the Plasma Agent's part would have been easily excusable, particularly as the Galactic Admin quickly stepped back, drawing a Poké Ball from her belt.

 

"There is no way you're with Plasma," she said, voice quavering with panicked fury. "They wouldn't have sent someone to bring me here, of all places, to get me out of danger--not a day after my entire organization was annihilated." Jupiter held the Poké Ball forward. "You'd better explain yourself. Now."

 

IC - Ethan Worth/Gavin Braner/??? - Celadon Department Store: Aside from Lucia (and Tristan and Pelleas), no one was laughing. The blonde-haired woman raised an annoyed eyebrow, though otherwise did not respond. Behind her, several of her teammates appeared to glance at each other, mirroring Ethan and Gavin. The younger agent could find nothing else to do but turn and look pointedly at Jamie, wondering whether or not she had been paying attention two minutes ago when he had almost gotten sliced in half by the woman's Air Slash.

 

Ethan, surprisingly maintaining the most grounded air about him, rubbed his head and sighed. "Alright, enough throwing insults back and forth," he said, breaking the silence. The woman looked at him, expression either softening slightly or hardening even further--Ethan honestly could not tell. "We're all--" He paused, looking past her and picking out the boy from earlier. "--I mean, we're mostly all adults here. Why don't we introduce ourselves a bit, figure out just what is going on, and then maybe you'll consider coming with us? Let me start: Hi, I'm Ethan. This is Gavin, Lucia, and Jamie. Pleasure to meet you!"

 

"Hi, Ethan," a voice drawled out from behind the woman. One of the others visibly nudged them in them side, prompting a sharp, "Ow!"

 

The group's leader scoffed. "As if," she muttered. More audibly, "Fine, whatever--let's talk." She glanced back again at her group. "You may call us the Arbiters of Rayquaza, and our purpose here is to utilize this--" She held the green orb before her. "--the Wind Orb, to summon the Great Dragon here, and use its power for our own ends." She threw her head back, gesturing to her comrades. "The fine men and women behind me are Skye, Skylah, Skylark, Skya, Skyler, Skyle, and Skylon. Together, we form Team Zephyr. I am our leader, as you may have guessed, and my name . . ." She paused, pushing her hair back behind her ear. ". . . is Windy."

 

"Odd name out, huh?" Gavin muttered. Ethan waved a hand at him, half-trying to hit him, half-not really but still trying to shut him up. Windy ignored him.

 

"So, Rayquaza," Ethan said, curious, clearly thinking the same thing that everyone else was. "Interesting. I didn't know that Rayquaza had a Control Orb."

 

"As i--I mean, indeed," Windy corrected herself, still unused to Ethan's manner of addressing her. "We've done a fair bit of studying, you see. We know all about Team Magma and Team Aqua and their attempts to control Groudon and Kyogre. Once we read about their Orbs, it was only a matter of digging a bit deeper to figure out that Rayquaza had one and where to find it."

 

Ethan nodded. "Impressively sound logic," he said. "It's really lucky that no one else found it before you."

 

"Yup." Windy smiled proudly. "Now all that's left is to bring this to the point in Hoenn where we can do the most against the J-Man, and you--" She pointed at the Rockets. "--are standing in our way!" The entire group suddenly became very, very quiet, each of the four Rockets (and the Dedenne) exchanging looks with each other. Windy continued to point, eyes darting between all of them, hand lowering slowly. "Wait . . . What? What's the matter?"

 

"Um . . ." Ethan looked at his group, mulling over how to phrase what he was about to say. "Well, I mean . . . You're looking for a place in Hoenn? As in, a Hoenn Department Store? In Lilycove?"

 

It slowly dawned on Windy. "Oh, don't tell me . . ."

 

"Yeah . . ." Ethan rubbed his head again. "This is kinda . . . not Hoenn? You're in Celadon City. Kanto. You sort of overshot, there, friend."

 

Windy face palmed. "Skyler!" she yelled, her voice muffled. One of the boys behind her--the same one from earlier, incidentally--jumped, hiding behind the shorter girl next to him. "You were supposed to get us plane tickets to Lilycove!"

 

"I-I thought they were!" he answered weakly.

 

"As if!" Windy pulled her hand away from her face, cheeks red with anger. "Fine, whatever. I guess there's nothing to it, then . . ."

 

"So you'll come with us, minimizing your punishment by admitting to your mistakes and giving up on what sounds like a bit of a fruitless goal?"

 

Windy stomped her foot. "As if! No--we're a team of Flying-Type trainers! We can get from here to Lilycove in a heartbeat!"

 

Ethan, facepalming, could not stop his teammates from intervening any further. "Oh yeah?" Gavin said. "Well, you won't be flying in here, will you? And you're not exactly in a position to get to the roof with us around, either."

 

"No, I guess we won't," Windy said. "Luckily, there are plenty of windows to jump out of, and we only need one person to get out of here." She quickly pulled a whistle from her pocket, lifting it up. "TEAM! INITIATE OPERATION SCRAMBLED JETS!"

 

She blew into it, the ear-splitting shriek startling the group momentarily. It was enough time for Team Zephyr's members to rush forward, tossing the Green Orb between one another in rapid succession, so quickly that by the time the group split up and ran in eight different directions, no one could be entirely sure just who had ended up with the Orb or where they had gone.

 

Ethan blinked, taking a moment to process what had happened. When he had, he noted the looks he was getting from his team. "Ehehehe . . . Sorry, guys," he said, holding his hands up defensively. "Probably could've stopped 'em, huh?" He regained his composure, thinking. "Well, at any rate, we need to catch 'em all if we're going to stop them from summoning . . . summoning Rayquaza . . . hm." Ethan rubbed his chin, and then smiled. "Sooo . . . Let's split up and look for clues?"

 

IC - ???/Rocket Triad - Cianwood City: The Gym Leaders fought with sloppy form, no doubt a result of whatever madness had come to afflict them. Where once they had utilized near-flawless combat techniques, honed with decades of training and experience, all three now fought with what essentially consisted of random attacks and misguided directions. She saw little to no trace of the grace and strategy that had once come so second-handedly to them. Surge's tactical mind had been erased; his Raichu charged head-on, uncaring or unaware of the damage radiating into it from the splitting ground beneath it. Sabrina no longer used the environment to her advantage, choosing instead of mindlessly direct Psychics and Psybeams at a Pokémon on which they had no effect. And Koga . . . The man who had once battled side-by-side with his team now stood far back, locked in place while his Muk struggled to land a hit on the Swoobat above it.

 

How the mighty have fallen, the woman thought, closing her eyes. As someone who had spent virtually every moment since her first step learning how to fight, the dissolving of some of the greatest strategists that she had ever read about came as a huge disappointment. Though their styles remained in her library of information, their loss was truly a tragedy, one that she wished she could rectify and knew she couldn't.

 

Silently, she watched the raging battle. It was almost laughable, seeing the most simple of solutions to the Gym Leaders' problem elude them for so long. If they would only think to switch opponents--send Muk against Honchkrow, Raichu against Swoobat, Alakazam against Gliscor--they might have found some semblance of a chance against her. But as things stood, that was not going to happen. Honchkrow and Gliscor absorbed whatever was thrown at them; Swoobat simply dodged. It was pitiful.

 

"Enough," she called. "Finish this."

 

They did. Guillotine knocked Raichu out cold. A powerful Psychic turned Muk into a formless pool of muck. Alakazam fell to a Dark Pulse in the chest. The woman smirked.

 

"Good work," she said. "Now, since that's taken care of, what do you three say we all go and have a nice--?"

 

Three more flashes of light cut her off, temporarily blinding her. Lowering her arms, she now saw a Metagross, a Manetric, and a Venomoth in the street before her, all three angry and ready for action. Her eyelids drooped in annoyance.

 

"That could be problematic," she muttered. "All right--Gliscor, use--"

 

She was interrupted again as three attacks came out of nowhere from the rooftop above her. A Lucario shot forward, slamming into Venomoth with Extremespeed. A plume of fire erupted, accompanied by a roar from a Typhlosion, and struck Metagross. That left Manetric to take a Stone Edge from a Tyranitar that appeared in the air, landing heavily on the ground in front of her.

 

The woman looked up in surprise, appalled at the intrusion. Before her eyes, three trainers--a woman and two men--eased their way down, using their own skills to leap from one damaged pile of rubble to the next, until they could safely jump down into the street. They had barely landed when the woman produced a badge, virtually shoving it in her face.

 

"Selene Ashera of Team Liberty," she said. "We'll take things from here--get to safety."

 

"Team Liberty?" the other woman responded, stunned. She moved to step forward, but found herself blocked by Ashera's hand. She angrily pushed it away. "No, I will not 'get to safety,' and if you touch me again I'll break your wrist. I had this perfectly under control before you got here, I can continue keeping it that way." She cupped her hands around her mouth. "Gliscor, Earthquake! Honchkrow, Air Slash! Swoo--"

 

"Hey!" Silvermind interrupted. "Excuse me, kid, but I don't think you realize just what is going on--"

 

"And you people do?" The woman laughed. "Please--that's the worst joke I've heard all day. Swoobat, Supersonic!" She lowered her hands as her Pokémon moved to attack. "And for your information, ma'am, I am not a kid." She looked pointedly at Silvermind. "My name is Esen Windred. Now get out of my way."


Edited by Pears Nivans, Apr 24 2014 - 01:26 AM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#4942 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2014 - 11:01 PM

-==IC: Ray==-

"Wanted to make sure nothing happened with the fight." Ray said, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly, as he recalled his Pokemon, inwardly cursing his inability to do things right. Ray looked over at where the battle was ending, wondering about the same things that Kyle had; what was the intent here? Why did stuff happen?

-==IC: Lucia==-

Lucia sighed.
"When does splitting up ever help?" Lucia asked, but shrugged.
"In this case, though, I gotta agree. 2:1 ratio instead if we split up... Assuming each of us finds two of them." Lucia said with a smirk.

  • 0

#4943 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2014 - 02:03 AM

IC - Jupiter - Eterna City: The teleportation-induced blurriness obscured Jupiter's vision, briefly hiding from her where, exactly, she had been taken to. When she was finally able to recognize the vague, but familiar shape of the Dialga and Palkia statue, however, she immediately yanked her hand away from Amanda. Any confusion on the Plasma Agent's part would have been easily excusable, particularly as the Galactic Admin quickly stepped back, drawing a Poké Ball from her belt.
 
"There is no way you're with Plasma," she said, voice quavering with panicked fury. "They wouldn't have sent someone to bring me here, of all places, to get me out of danger--not a day after my entire organization was annihilated." Jupiter held the Poké Ball forward. "You'd better explain yourself. Now."


-==IC:Amanda Zarth==-
Amanda frowned slightly, somewhat confused by the Team Galactic Admin's reaction. "On the contrary, if it is safety you are concerned about, this is most likely the safest location available to you; studies have shown that criminals are statistically unlikely to return to the scene of their crimes, and law enforcement activity in the area should be exceptionally high, though I will admit thaat it is unusual that we have not yet encountered them since we arrived. Furthermore, returning you elsewhere would be contrary to Team Plasma's interests and, by extension, interests of the local and global community; delaying the start of the reconstruction efforts would only serve to reinforce the economic panic that has set in in response to the crisis, not to mention the significant hit to economic, social, and political morale that would occur on both local and regional levels in response to Galactic Admin Jupiter deeming Eterna no longer safe for her residence. The greater good and stability of the region logically depends on your conducting, or at least authorizing, the reconstruction of Nova. Nonetheless, as I originally stated, my services in transport are at your disposal just as soon as my Pokémon has had a few minutes' rest." The Plasma Agent did not add that her superiors would also be interested in any firsthand data she could record on the exact status of Nova; given Jupiter's apparent emotional state, Amanda considered it possible that the Galactic Admin would take a request to do so unfavorably.

OOC: Speculation as to whether or not Amanda has a soul in 3...2...1... :P
 

-==IC: Alistair==-

Alistair raised an eyebrow at the tactic, impressed.
"Nice work." Alistair said with a smile from behind the scarf.
"Scizor, you know what to do." Alistair said, as the Scizor spun around, taking the Aqua Jet like the Carvahna had done; and then following that up with a reverse order attack of what he just did; using the X-Scissor first instead because of being so close, then a Bullet Punch to attempt to attack after that.


OOC: Auto hit granted.

-==IC: Amelia Zann==-
Amelia grinned as the stranger and his Scizor fell for the gambit. "Van, you've got this. Take him."

The Carvanha rocketed forward, its already high Speed increasing even further, to the point where the Water-and-Dark-type was a mere blur of aqua and green. Its fangs bared, it clamped onto the Steel-type with vicious fury, preventing its attack as it flinched back in pain. Fangs still clamped onto the Scizor, Van Aqua Jetted them both against the wall of the alley, the bricks cracking slightly from the force of impact. Only the blow of a Bullet Punch finally forced her to release her deathgrip, but both Trainer and Pokémon smirked (if a solid row of razor-sharp fangs could be said to "smirk") to see a nasty bit wound where the force of the Carvanha's jaws had nearly punctured through its opponent's armor.

The satisfaction was short-lived, however; though she resisted the Scizor's Steel-type attacks, Van would not be able to take another one, and the creature's stronger Bug-type blow would do her no favors either. With only one option available, Amelia commanded her Pokémon forward. "Aqua Jet," she called, and seemingly having anticipated the command, Van shot forward on one final jet of water, aiming to slam the Scizor between herself and the wall one last time before she went down...

OOC: Alex/Didi post tomorrow, it's late here. :)

EDIT: OOC: Aah, knew I'd forgotten something...

-==IC: Adam (Pippi)==-
Pippi scrambled up the hill just in time to see a strange-looking woman shove a Pokéball in her companion's face. She couldn't quite understand what they were saying, but just as she was about to get closer, the Elgyem beside her turned and noticed the new arrival.

"Ellllgyem?"

Hello?

"Pi pi pi!!!" Pippi shrieked at the unfamiliar sensation of mental contact, and scurried away down the hill as fast as her little legs could carry her. She didn't know what the strange creature was, but she knew just who could deal with it, and she was going to make him come back with her to help pay the odd little thing back if it was the last thing she did.

Edited by Flipz, Apr 24 2014 - 02:17 AM.

  • 0
 
BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#4944 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2014 - 02:22 AM

IC: Jamie merely sped by on top of a Bullet Punching Metagross because despite wanting to let the others have it, she decided actually solving the problem was of more importance than talking about it at this point. There were plenty of times for talking about a problem. Discussing and planning were fine at most times, but at this point they were trying to stop any of eight people from trying to get away. Honestly it was probably a wild Swanna chase, but just on the off chance that they were actually competent and had the real deal, she took Grummore and chased after one nearby to a window while sending Pelleas, Lucan and Palomides to chase after the one closet to him in order to be close enough to follow orders. This proved slightly problematic when the Zephyr agent turned down a hall away from Pelleas, but the time spent chasing afforded a slight chance for them to talk.

 

Don't be down my lady, a still slightly giggling Tristan began, upon noticing his lady slump slightly, Those two couldn't tell a good joke if it bit them on the moustache, especially Ethan, in fact, shall I beat them all, save Lucia into the ground for you? Especially Ethan, he always rubs me the wrong way.

 

She chuckled slightly wondering if Tristan really hated puns that much "Nah he's just doing his best to "respect your enemies" and have "a degree of professionalism"" she remarked remembering slightly once her original's lecture on the subject, "Juuust make sure to beat our enemies doubly hard, that'd make me feel better... Lucia is really rubbing off on me the wrong way isn't she?"

 

I don't think so madam, you're just actually doing things and actually having fun, things you actually want to do. I'll... admit perhaps a bad place to start while on the job, right before their entire force, foolish they may be, and I was blocking your view but that Air Slash was actually very strong. 

 

Jamie bowed her head slightly, now wondering if Gavin or Tristan were actually hurt.

 

However you know I'll support you, and you know how tough I am, and if that means taking a hit so you can deliver a punch line, so be it. And don't worry about Sir Gavin either, he seemed fine.

 

There was a hidden "maybe, possibly," and a slight "who cares" there, but he didn't transmit that.

 

Jamie would have been touched enough by that...if she hadn't had to focus on the Zephyr agent jumping out of the window like he intended.

 

"Ha I'M FREE! What a second...AHHHH!!" he yelled before plummeting to his death...if not for the arm of Tristan catching him just in time.

 

This, while genuinely confusing her, didn't surprise her. "Why didn't you just send out your Flying type to catch you?"

 

"Umm..." the Zephyr agent began looking around really shiftily,  "actually, the thing is... I'm an all ground type trainer. So nothing I would have thrown out could have saved me."

 

"...And you still jumped out anyway."

 

"Yes."

 

"..."

 

"...There are no words..."

 

"...Yeah well um could you...... wait a sec... darn it! I remember what I was gonna do, can you drop me?"

 

You want me to drop you?

 

"Yes."

 

Are you sure?

 

"YES!"

 

You don't want me to pull you up or let you star-

 

"WILL YOU DROP ME ALREADDDYY!" he said as Tristan obliged. The Zephyr quickly as he could opened a Pokeball revealing a Steelix which bit into the side of the building and stopped his fall...and possibly broke one of his leg bones, but better than the rest of his skeleton had he fallen all the way.

 

"...the pain..."

 

"..."

 

"..."


Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Apr 24 2014 - 02:25 AM.

  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#4945 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2014 - 09:43 AM

Why did stuff happen?

OOC: Now isn't that the question of the day :P

IC: Ryan
Ryan nodded at Sonja, then frowned at Ray. "Still, sending out all of your Pokémon was a bit overkill, don't you think?" He sighed. Ever since that little episode on Four Island, he had started to feel like a third wheel. "Then again," he shrugged, "I can't say I blame you, given everything that's happened today." On the surface, Ryan was merely referring to everything that had happened in Opelucid, specifically the fact that three Ancient Darkrai were still present. But a knowing look indicated that the Liberty trainer hadn't quite forgotten that awkward moment on Four Island.

IC: Ellen
Straining for breath, Ellen kicked furiously against the Frillish's hold. The jellyfish's grip seemed to loosen and Ellen wasted no time swimming for the surface.

Hold on, Ellen, I've got you! Duo cried. Using Telekinesis, the Duosion lifted Ellen out of the water and set her in the grassy field. This proved no safer than the water, as the Litwick wasted no time sending another fireball right over her head.

It was an all-out brawl. During the battle against the Ancient Darkrai, Ellen had for the most part kept her focus on her battle against Seven. But here, she didn't know where to look. Everywhere she turned, a different fight was taking place. Terry had managed to land a Fire Fang on the Phantump, but was now being doused by an Aqua Jet from one of the Frillish. Maturin had moved to help the Herdier by aiming his Seed Bombs at the Frillish, but was only able to land a few hits before being warded off by the Litwick's Flame Burst. Everything was happening too fast. Chrono had used the Phantump's distraction to land a heavy blow on the Ghost-Type. Artemis continued to engage the Banette, using her special defense boosts from Calm Mind to absorb hits meant for the other Pokémon. Duo was doing his best to keep the other Frillish away from the island. It looked like her Pokémon were fighting well enough on their own, but Ellen knew that it was her responsibility as a trainer to take command of the battle. The problem was, she didn't even know where to begin.

Ellen was pulled out of her thoughts by another yank from the Misdreavus. "Would you stop that?!" Ellen cried, swiping at the Misdreavus with her bare hands, which simply phased through the giggling Ghost-Type.

Seeing Ellen's plight, Artemis back-flipped away from the Banette and ran over to her trainer. She gave Ellen a knowing look, then pointed at each of the Pokémon battling in turn. With her calm mind, Ellen was sure that Artemis had seen something. The Mienshao pointed out how one of the Frillish was chasing Duo in circles with Water Guns, all while laughing hysterically. The Phantump had retreated into its stump, hiding amongst several other stumps. Chrono was swiping at stumps left and right looking for the real Phantump when the Banette leapt out of the shadows and startled the Purrloin. The Phantump pulled a similar move on Maturin, while every move Terry tried to make was hindered by a Water Gun from the other Frillish.

"It's like they're toying with us," Ellen said, confused. "They aren't battling seriously. Ow!" She whirled around again as the Misdreavus pulled on her hair for the umpteenth time. Beside her, the Litwick sent a flame burst toward Artemis. The Mienshao hardly flinched as the attack sailed just over her head. "Wait a second..." Ellen murmured, her eyes wide with realization. "It's almost like they're pulling pranks on us."

Artemis nodded with a smile.

"Well, they say you should fight fire with fire," Ellen said thoughtfully. "And as it happens, we have a prankster of our own."


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4946 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2014 - 07:19 PM

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray winced subtly, as he caught the true intention of Ryan's word.
"I..." Ray closed his eyes, as he had no clue how to actually respond, and just stared at the ground.
I just wanted to make sure nothing caught us off guard... Ray thought, as he stayed silent.

-==IC: Alistair==-

"Well, that was unexpected." Alistair mused, as his SCizor seemed rather annoyed, and dashed toward the Carvahna, attempting one last Bullet Punch...

  • 0

#4947 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2014 - 09:42 AM

OOC: Happy Fourth Anniversary, Rise of the Rockets!

Hard to believe it's been four years already. Four years ago, I don't think any of us could have foreseen just how great this collaborative narrative would become. Heck, even the past year, slow as it's been, has been amazing. It's great to look back and see how far my characters have come in just a year. Ryan hasn't done a whole lot apart from getting stuck in Opelucid, but I did manage to set up the premise for his Ruby plot (which will happen eventually, I promise! :P). I thought Dack had a great ending to the Darkrai arc, and it's been great getting to see his reformed life with his friends post-timeskip. Even better, I've managed to get Madison and Luke in on the action and further expand their characters. But the character I've given the most love to this year has by far been Ellen. What started out as a simple idea of Ellen's father wanting her to come home has evolved into a character arc that is far better than I ever could've imagined. I absolutely love how it's turned out, and I'm looking forward to getting to share it with you all in the coming months.

I could go on about other characters as well, but I don't want this to become longer than my actual IC post, so I'll save that for later. And that's not even getting into all the things that have happened outside the story this past year. Between the discussion topic, group PM, and our group chats, I feel like we've grown closer as a group, becoming more involved in collaborating and tossing around ideas. Not to mention all the great things Flipz has done with improving the Wiki.

But as great as this past year has been, I'm even more excited about the future. We've got some exciting times ahead of us, and I can't wait to see where it all goes.

One final thing: I'm going to be busy for most of the rest of the day, but I'll be here later on tonight to join whatever celebration is going on in the group chat. :)

IC: Ellen
"Chrono, over here!" Ellen called.

Chrono ignored her, furiously swiping at the cackling Banette with his outstretched claws.

"If you would listen to me just once," Ellen muttered to herself as she ran into the fray. Grabbing the protesting Purrloin with both hands, she pulled him aside. "Chrono, listen!" she said sternly. "These ghosts aren't fighting us, they're pranking us. I need you to come up with a way to... to out-prank them."

Chrono looked at Ellen with surprise, then glanced around the battlefield, deep in thought. A mischievous grin slowly spread across his face. Nodding at Ellen, he returned to the field of stumps where the Phantump had hidden itself. Almost nonchalantly, the Purrloin gathered up some small pebbles and tossed them into each of the stumps. The Phantump arose from its hiding place and started shaking about to dislodge the rocks from its stump, squirming in discomfort. It looked around for its attacker, but Chrono had already moved on.

After giving Ellen a handful of pebbles and meowing something to Artemis, the cat pounced toward the Frillish that had been fighting Maturin. The jellyfish Pokémon fired several blasts of water, but Chrono quickly sidestepped them. Ellen watched as the Frillish became more and more frustrated, then finally unleashed a massive Hydro Pump at the Purrloin. Fast as lightning, Artemis leapt into action, grabbing Chrono and twisting out of the path of the attack, which instead doused the unsuspecting Litwick behind them.

Ellen was so enthralled by Chrono's strategy that she barely noticed the Phantump until it was almost upon the cat. With a sharp battle cry, Ellen tossed her pebbles at the Phantump. Most of the stones bounced off the tough bark, but one or two became lodged in the stump. "Sorry!" Ellen cringed as she watched the Phantump squirm about again.

Chrono gave his trainer a quick backward glance before moving on to his next victim. Leaving the Frillish to Maturin, Chrono charged at the Banette with claws outstretched in a Scratch attack that did no more than phase through the ghost's puppet-like body. But while his paws were in the middle of the ethereal form, Chrono changed his attack to Pursuit, literally striking the Banette from within. The Banette howled in pain and twisted in rage, ready to counter-attack. But Chrono retreated as quickly as he had struck.

Ellen heard a low growl behind her and jumped. Turning around, she saw that Terry had delivered a devastating Crunch to the Misdreavus. "Well, that's one less ghost for Chrono to worry about," Ellen grinned.

Meanwhile, the second Frillish had chased Duo back to shore. Chrono looked straight at the Duosion as if he were communicating with him.

Are you sure you want me to do that? Duo asked. I mean, that's awfully mean, even for your standards.

Chrono gave a sharp hiss and raised a claw in warning.

Okay, okay! I'm on it! Duo cried. Both the Duosion and the Frillish glowed as Duo lifted his opponent into the air with Telekinesis. Contorting his face in concentration, Duo telekinetically tied the Frillish's tentacles into a knot, then flung the jellyfish into the Banette. Now's our chance! Duo cried. Run for it!

Ellen and her Pokémon scrambled back onto the raft, and Ellen picked up the charred remains of her oar and started paddling as fast as she could. Behind them, the Frillish that had been fighting Maturin returned to the water with a splash. With a scornful glare, the Frillish sent a blast of water at the raft, hurdling them away from the island. Almost immediately the fog cleared, the sun shone bright, and the waters turned a deep blue.

"Whew... I think we won," Ellen sighed in relief. With a sudden laugh, she hugged each of her Pokémon in turn. "Thank you, you guys were great. I don't know what I would have done without you. Especially you, Chrono."

Chrono squirmed away from Ellen's embrace and retreated to the corner of the raft, trying his best to muster a scowl. But the Purrloin couldn't hide his satisfied smile.

OOC: One last thing. Several months ago I came across a piece of Purrloin fan art that I thought fit Chrono perfectly. I finally managed to find it again.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4948 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2014 - 12:30 PM

OOC: Alright, first of all, above anything else, I had a request from Alku the other day that I couldn't get to. =P Hopefully I did this right,

-==IC: Evan==-

"Yeah." Evan replied to Kyle after what seemed to be a while of contemplation. Evan looked around, as Jenny wondered what was going on.
"Something is coming!" Evan called out, with what seemed to be a warning or so, as he began to walk away, all the Pokemon of his that were still on the field gathering around him.
"Just remember that." Evan said, as Jenny frowned. A look dawned on her face, and she dashed off after Evan quickly, realizing why he was walking off... The assignment was finished; it was now time.

OOC: I don't know how well that worked, but basically, Evan's taking a break for a little bit, and that'll be explained a bit better in a little while, I think. It's been foreshadowed, though, if you look back a little bit. =P

Hmm, now to figure out what to do about Lucia.

  • 0

#4949 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2014 - 02:57 PM

-==Alex (Didi)==-
Didi squealed in surprise and released a belated Parabolic Charge that missed the fleeing Team Zephyr members by a mile. She hopped down to the ground, ran around Jamie and Lucia's feet a couple times, and scurried back up onto Lucia's shoulder, squeaking furiously the whole time. She looked inquiringly to Lucia, almost as if she was awaiting orders.

OOC: Permission given for Blade to bunny Didi as needed. ;)

  • 0
 
BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#4950 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2014 - 03:33 PM

OOC: I raise a bottle glass of half-tea/half-lemonade champagne.

 

To our continued association and many happy days of tormenting our characters.

 

IC: (Jamie) The Rocket operative watched as the Steelix used his tail to remove his trainer from off his back and through a window (well what was a window now it was just an unclosed hole).

 

To his credit my lady... That Steelix's hide is rather impressive.

 

"You can tell?" she asked climbing off his head with Grummore in her arms.
 

Tristan nodded once they were off, I cannot tell if it is do to his training of it or just got lucky and found a rather impressive specimen, but I fear even my punches will be able to lay him flat with any ease.

 

"...That is a problem, she we call the others' back?"

 

...Honestly Grummore technically is our best bet for breaching the beasts' steel hide.... but...

 

"...Water Pulse Grummore..." Jamie ordered positioning the Slowpoke by the window so it had perfect aim at the Steelix.

 

By the time that the Slowpoke had registered and responded to the command, there was only a giant circular hole where the Steelix had used Gyro Ball.

 

"I can see the problem."


Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Apr 27 2014 - 03:35 PM.

  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#4951 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2014 - 10:48 PM

-==IC: Lucia==-

Lucia nodded to DiDi when the Pokemon hopped on her shoulder.
"Let's go, then." Lucia said, heading off in a random direction and hoping for things to go right.

  • 0

#4952 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 19-July 12
  • 3,996 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2014 - 10:50 PM

OOC: time i got back in

 

IC: Jacob (... somewhere, to be determined later)

Sigh...

 

His motorcycle roaring down the highway, the mercenary reflected on the past several months. What had he accomplished? What did he experience? Why was the cash flow of his bank account negative? Why wasn't he accepting any jobs? Why hadn't he taken his motorcycle to the auto shop yet? Why hadn't he bought any ammo for his guns?  Why wasn't he even cleaning his guns or training his pokemon?All of his mental wanderings could be summed up in one question: What. Was. He. Doing?

 

The empty highway gave plenty of room to think, and plenty of room to speed. No cops in sight, no cars to crash into; Jacob could throttle his bike to his heart's content; though his heart's content seemed to have taken a vacation to the moon and left him behind. More than anything, Jacob just wanted to punch something living-something living that wasn't his pokemon, mind you-but something kept him from doing it. "Am I going soft?" he thought bitterly to himself, "Or am I just rusty?"

 

What was he doing?

 

What was he doing?


  • 0

#4953 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2014 - 01:00 AM

OOC: Oops, didn't realize everyone had parted ways already. >>'''

-==IC: Ryan==-

As everyone parted ways, Ryan looked to the side with a pained expression on his face.
I'm unable to do anything right, am I... I couldn't save Jessie back then... I was manipulated into nearly destroying Unova... I brought that Wrath guy to GoldenRod... I couldn't even really talk Alistair out of what he did, it was Dahlia who did that... Ryan thought, as he looked at his right hand, and then looked around.
Just.. What do I even do now? I said that I was going to be okay to get back on my own, but I don't have any way to do that, and I don't even know if I have the strength to handle this... Ryan thought, as he closed his eyes tightly, and moved his head toward the ground.
Do I even deserve any sort of forgiveness...? Ryan wondered, as he looked over at the woods, and sighed, as he shook his head, and ran into it, wondering if he could find anything to help him out in that.

As he entered Petalburg Woods, he instinctively shivered, and looked around suspiciously, as he wondered what made him feel like that. He felt like something was watching him, almost, and shook his head, as he steped forward once more.
Have the last three years really just been a lie...? Ryan wondered, as he realized that the day that had all taken place was only a couple months away.
Has it really been that long...? Wow... Ryan seemed surprised at that, but nodded, as it made sense. After all, it had been a long while where he just kept waiting, hoping for something to just go right for him. At that moment, he again got the odd feeling that someone was watching him, along with another weird feeling like his mind was suddenly opened for a second, but as he looked around, he didn't see anything. Shrugging, Ryan instead thought more about how things had been in the past, especially now that Alistair had reminded him that there was a time when everyone was around.

A young boy, running through the streets of Accumula.
"Ryan, you're so slow!!" Another boy called out, who seemed the same age. The first boy, apparently named Ryan, scowled for a moment, and then put more effort into running after the other boy.
"Alistair, you know I'm not a good runner!" Ryan yelled out, as Alistair suddenly stopped, and held up a hand, which Ryan nearly crashed into. Ryan looked, and was surprised, as he saw a girl about three years younger than them, laying on the hammock on the porch of Alistair's house.
"Who's that...?" Ryan asked, as he hadn't seen her before, and Alistair chuckled.
"My kid sister, Jessie." Alistair replied, and Ryan looked confused, and nodded.
"Didn't know you had a sister." Ryan said with a chuckle, as the girl, Jessie, opened her eyes for a moment, yawned, and then closed them again, and Alistair shrugged.
"Funny, I knew about your siblings." Alistair said, and Ryan chuckled.
"Well then no you didn't, because I only have one sibling, a brother." Ryan taunted, as AListair frowned, but shrugged.
"Still, Zach's a better runner. And I have a brother as well anyway, so." Alistair said, and ran away again.

Ryan looked around, wondering what he was doing here, and tapped his foot on the ground, having gotten a badly drawn note to wait near the Hakuda's house.
"Since when does Alistair have this bad of writing... And why would he have called me here anyway?" Ryan mumbled, getting impatient, before someone tugged on his arm. Ryan blinked, and looked down, as Jessie stood there, and then giggled.
"I can't reach your eyes." Jessie said, as Ryan realized what Jessie likely would have been trying to do, and then smiled.
"Well, the thought was nice." Ryan said with a chuckle, as the young girl smiled brightly, and skipped away.
"Ryyyyyyyan!!" Jessie called out, waving for the boy to follow her, as Ryan chuckled, and followed, as the two arrived at a nearby park, where Ryan's brother, Zach, was waiting as well. Zach waved to the two of them, a Cyndaquil standing nearby and Jessie waved back, Ryan being confused at the whole matter.
"Jessie invited me here, and I met this Cyndaquil while wait!" Zach said with a wide smile, as Ryan frowned.
"I don't think mom and dad would like you bringing a Pokemon home..." Ryan said, and Zach pouted, but nodded. Ryan sighed, and turned away, as Jessie pulled at his arm again and made a pouting look. Ryan sighed, and turned around, but before he could respond, noticed the Cyndaquil was gone, and Zach was whistling innocently.
"Zach..." Ryan said, as he held his head in his hand with a sigh.


-==IC: Cassie; Flashback==-

A young girl with reddish hair of around 14 years ran into the ballroom with a wide grin on her face.
"It's beautiful!!" She yelled out, overjoyed, as her parents stood nearby with a loving look on their face.
"We're glad you like it, Cassie. Come check out the rest of the rooms; since this is all ours now, you'll have plenty of time to admire the beauty here soon enough." The girl's mother said, and Cassie smiled widely and nodded, as she ran into another room, causing her father to chuckle, as the two walked hand in hand to follow her. The family had just received a lot of money, as a rich relative had sadly passed away and left a good chunk of money to them, including a famous company. Cassie's mother was going to be running the company, and her father was about to start work as a lab technician, so they wanted to spend a lot of quality time with Cassie and her sibling as they could before they got busy with their jobs. However, Cassie's older sister, Stacy, knew the plans, and wanted nothing to do with them, as she felt they were false ideas, much to the parents' dismay. Because of that, the parents kept an eye on Cassie instead.

Cassie ran through the mansion, as her parents tried to keep up, ecstatic that this place was all theirs now. As she ran, however, she bumped into a boy that looked to be her age, not looking where she was going. Cassie fell backwards, wincing as she hit the ground, and the boy had a look of distress on his face, as he struggled to stay upright and keep balance on the tray of cups he was holding in his hands, sighing as he just barely managed to keep it upright.
"Who are you?" Cassie asked with obvious confusion, as he was most definitely not related to her, she had never seen him before, and he was balancing cups, which was obviously not something that typically happened often before then.
"My name is Christopher, and I am-" The boy started to explain, as Cassie's parents appeared behind the two of them.
"He will be our new butler." Cassie's mother said, as Christopher frowned slightly, but Cassie still seemed confused.
"A... Butler?" Cassie asked, looking both at Christopher and the parents, who nodded.
"Yes, he will be in charge of some tasks around here, while we're both busy." Cassie's father said, as Cassie thought, and then pictured Christopher in the typical image of a butler.
"But... Aren't butlers supposed to be old?" Cassie asked, as Christopher nearly lost hold of the tea cups in surprise, not expecting that, as her parents simply laughed.
"His parents taught him things he needs to know, so that won't be a problem; and not all butlers are old anyway... You've probably been watching too much TV again." Cassie's mother said, as Cassie herself simply smiled sheepishly, and looked everywhere but at them.
"Well, alright then. Nice to meet you, Christopher!" Cassie said, as she held her hand out to Christopher, who simply looked at the obviously ditzy girl, and sighed, as he placed the tray on a nearby end table, and shook her hand.
"The pleasure is mine; though I believe that this will be very interesting now.

Edited by Tiz Arrior, Apr 30 2014 - 02:17 AM.

  • 0

#4954 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2014 - 02:38 PM

IC: Ellen
With the fog no longer hindering them, the companions quickly made it to the other end of the bay, just south of Hoenn's Safari Zone.

"It sure feels good to be back on dry land," Ellen smiled. Maturin patted the ground with his feet and nodded toward Mt. Pyre. "Well, back on dry land without being ambushed by Ghost Pokémon," Ellen added with a laugh. She looked around at her Pokémon. "Seriously, each of you played a part in getting us off Mt. Pyre. We couldn't have done it without all of us working together. I guess that goes to show how great our capability -- or our potential -- is when we work as a team."

Ellen fell silent. Was this the potential that people saw in her? "The same potential that Ford felt in me," Maddison Hayes had said. Ellen still couldn't tell whether or not that was a good thing. The Ford agent had displayed a powerful bond with her Pokémon at the top of Coeur Tower, commanding them through a musical instrument. But at the same time, Hayes had practically demolished Castelia to try and put an end to the war. Ellen was nothing like that... was she?

With a shudder, she closed her eyes and remembered how she had thrown those rocks at the poor Phantump's stump. But that was different, she reasoned. That was in self-defense... we couldn't have escaped otherwise. Even as her feeble argument rung in her head, she couldn't help but wonder if there could have been another, less unpleasant option.

What was in self-defense? Duo asked. What are you talking about?

"N-nothing," Ellen stammered, turning bright red. She hadn't realized she had been projecting her thoughts to the Duosion. Based on his reaction, he hadn't heard much, but she couldn't be sure. The rest of her Pokémon, who clearly hadn't heard Duo, looked at her in confusion. "Um... sorry," she said quickly. "I was lost in thought." She glanced at the sun in the west, then turned to the east, where the Lilycove skyline was just barely visible. "If we keep going, I think we can make it to Lilycove by sunset. If we get there early enough, we can catch the ferry to Sootopolis."

Chrono, who had been acting unusually pleasant, resumed his usual scowl as he followed Ellen and the rest of her Pokémon. Ellen looked at the Purrloin with a worried frown. She had a feeling that even if they did manage to find this Kalos woman who could read the memories of Pokémon, Chrono would still put up a fight.

IC: Dack
The group quickly found out that there was no need for a light -- the various Fire-Types such as Slugma and Magby lit the cave within Stark Mountain with a dim glow not unlike the glow that came from the Magma Stone resting in Dack's bag. However, with this light came heat, a heat which had little chance to escape the enclosed space of the cave. Madison quickly sent out Anzu to help cool them down, but even the Frosslass's Icy Wind couldn't quell the blistering heat.

"I know we should be careful in our search, but I really hope we find something soon," Madison sighed, wiping her brow. "This place is like an oven."

"A furnace is more like it," Palmer said. "Both the wild Pokémon and the natural volcano are contributing to the heat."

Suddenly Teddy leapt off of Dack's shoulder and scurried over to a nearby ledge. "Teddiursa, what are you doing?" Dack asked incredulously as the small bear cub rummaged through some loose stones. Teddy turned around, holding a short wooden stick with a splintered end.

"What would something like that be doing here?" Palmer wondered.

"Teddy, you're a genius!" Madison cried as she started digging through the pile of rocks as well.

"Madison, have you lost your mind?" Dack stared in disbelief.

"Hardly," the skier replied. "Look at this!" Madison stepped back from the stones, holding a pickaxe with a broken handle -- one that matched the splintered shaft Teddy held.

"Do you think whoever took the Magma Stone used this?" Luke asked.

"It's hard to say," Palmer frowned. "It could have belonged to any old hiker." The Frontier Brain inspected Teddy's half of the handle. "This mark right here... I recognize the logo. Whoever used this must have bought it from a local shop in the Survival Area."

"So we just have to ask the shop owner if he sold a pickaxe to anyone suspicious recently," Dack said sarcastically. "That'll go real well."

"The pickaxe must have ended up here recently, though," Madison reasoned. "In this environment, I don't think it would take long for some Fire Pokémon to burn the wood handle. And I don't see very much wear on the axe itself, so it can't be very old."

"But why would you need an axe to get the Magma Stone?" Luke asked. "What, did this guy try and cleave the Stone out of the rocks?" He grabbed the axe from Madison and heaved it at the rocky wall behind them, where it became stuck. "Hmm, I guess he could have used it for climbing," the black belt shrugged. "But he'd probably need some rope or something..."

Two eyes appeared in the rock wall right below where the axe had struck. Two very angry eyes. And before the startled companions, a Graveler emerged from where it had been resting in the rocky wall, enraged that someone had just sent an axe through its head. With a roar, the Graveler advanced toward the four trainers.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4955 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2014 - 11:20 PM

-==IC: Lucia==-

Lucia ran down the halls of what was effectively a mall, as she noticed one of the Team Zephyr people running away.
"Hey, get back here!" Lucia called out, as she chased after the person around a corner, and then tripped over her robe. Lucia fell to the ground, the wind knocked out of her lungs, as she slowly stood up with a wince.
"... Baya. You're up. Go after them, and make sure they get distracted long enough for me to catch up." Lucia mumbled, as she headed to the clothing part of the store quickly.

  • 0

#4956 Offline Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2014 - 11:18 PM

IC: Aspen/Olivia/Dahlia Seaton
 
Aspen took a moment to get his bearings after teleporting back to Olivine, then turned around to find the group standing outside the flower shop. "Well then... Time to go home." Aspen muttered. Dahlia simply nodded, while Olivia said "What are you waiting for?" she asked, motioning to go inside. Aspen nodded as well, then walked towards the door.
 
After six months... Could it finally be over?
 
Olivia, Dahlia, Zach, Olivia, and Aspen walked through the front door, along with each of their Pokemon. Inside, Rose Seaton was about to prepare dinner. She looked up, expecting to see her husband, but was surprised to see the assembly before her. "You're already back?" she questioned, then saw Dahlia was back. "And you found Dahlia too?!" Rose said, overjoyed. She immediately rushed over to hug Dahlia, saying "You don't know how much we missed you...." Dahlia continued embracing her mother, saying "I know... I never stopped thinking about you guys..." she smiled. "But now I'm back."
 
"I can't tell you all how thankful I am, I really can't." Rose said to the group. "But since you're here, maybe you can-" Rose stopped and looked quizzically at the group. "...Is it only me or am I seeing doubles?" Aspen and the others turned around to find Olivia, twice. The general response was disbelief as the two Olivias faced each other. "...Really? This isn't funny, drop the act." one Olivia said, only for the other to retort. "Oh come on, you guys can't be fooled by this, right? Tell her to drop the act." The two generally squabbled back and forth until Aria held out her hand as her eyes glowed blue, reading their aura. "That one." she said, pointing towards one Olivia. "A Zoroark, I presume?"
 
OOC: Will post as Ruth later, sorry Sonyaxe and Ehks.

Edited by Edea Lee, May 02 2014 - 11:23 PM.

  • 0

#4957 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2014 - 11:26 PM

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach smiled with an exhausted look on his face, though that smile faltered as he saw the two Olivias.
"... What...?" Zach asked, as confused as everyone else, until Aria mentioned about a Zoroark.
"...You can't be serious..." Zach mumbled as he checked, and sure enough, the pokeball that contained Katie was empty.
"Really?" Zach asked, pausing, as he looked between the two of them, as they had swapped places again, Zach wondering who was who, until he saw a subtle smirk.
"Enough trouble for right now, Katie." Zach said, as he recalled the mischievous Pokemon, the illusion vanishing right before she disappeared.

  • 0

#4958 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2014 - 07:45 PM

OOC: This music for Dack's situation.

IC: Dack
Dack, Madison, Luke, and Palmer slowly backed up against ledge as the Graveler advanced toward them. Dack glanced behind him fearfully. They were at the edge of a dark chasm.

"How deep do you think that is?" Madison asked.

"I don't think I want to find out," Dack replied. Just then, Teddy leapt onto the oncoming Graveler and began slashing furiously with Fury Swipes. The little bear was fighting bravely, but he might as well have been trying to stop a steamroller with a flyswatter for all the good it did.

Completely unfazed, the Graveler threw the Teddiursa aside and raised its fists in warning.

"Hang on, I've got this!" Luke cried, sending out his Machoke. "Now, DynamicPunch!"

Machoke narrowed its eyes, but even as his fist reared back for the attack, the Graveler's fists slammed into the ground, creating a powerful Earthquake. Dack fumbled for his Pokeballs, trying to send out his Swellow, but he lost his footing as the ground crumbled below him. Madison tried to grab his arm, but the ground quickly crumbled beneath her as well.

There was nothing Dack could do as he and his friends all tumbled into the abyss.

IC: Ellen
The path to Lilycove soon became twisted in what almost seemed like a maze of fences. "It looks like someone's being very territorial about their property," Ellen remarked.

Or maybe it's supposed to be a hedge maze, but none of the hedges have grown? Duo suggested.

"Well, whatever it is, we'll have to make it through to get to Lilycove," Ellen said. "And fast," she added with a glance toward the sinking sun.

And so the companions maneuvered around the metal fences with much trial and error. Artemis helped speed things up by balancing atop the fences to get a better view of the maze. Chrono traveled on top of the fences as well, but darted ahead and often had to double back after making a wrong turn. They were almost to the other side when Terry perked up his ears. With a short bark, he suddenly darted off to the left.

"Terry, what is it?" Ellen asked. Shaking her head, she reluctantly followed the Herdier. Terry had paused alongside a part of the fence that had a thorny bush growing around it.

What did I tell you? Duo said. It's a hedge maze.

"Quiet!" Ellen whispered. "Do you hear that?" A weak chirping sound seemed to be coming from the bush. "Something's trapped in the thorns!" Kneeling down, Ellen peered into the tangle of branches. Sure enough, a small Tailow was caught in the spiky branches. Plunging her arms into the thicket, ignoring the scratching of the thorns, Ellen tried to pull the bird out.

But the Tailow would not budge, and only shrieked louder in pain. How does a bird get stuck like that anyway? Duo wondered. You'd think he'd be smart enough to fly above the thorny bushes.

"You sure got yourself in a bit of a jam, little guy," Ellen frowned, choosing to ignore Duo's mental blabbering. Peering into the bush once more, she saw that the bird's head was firmly lodged between two metal bars of the fence. "It's times like this that I wish we had Daddy's Bisharp," Ellen sighed. "He'd be able to chop that fence in half like it was paper." She glanced around at her Pokémon, deep in thought. "Terry, your Fire Fang could probably break through the bars. Maturin, do you think you can trim that bush a little bit? Just be careful not to hurt the Tailow."

Chrono scowled with impatience as the Turtwig and Herdier worked together, the former on cutting away the outermost thorns, the latter on gnawing through the metal bar with his flaming jaw. The Fire Fang sped up the process, and the metal bar eventually gave way.

Ellen wasted no time in reaching into the thicket again, and she pulled out the grateful Tailow. "He looks like he's hurt pretty bad," she said worriedly. "We should probably bring him to the Pokémon Center."

"Too far," a gruff voice said. "Bring him home. He'll be more relaxed if he's somewhere familiar."

Ellen turned around in surprise. A few feet behind them stood a weary-looking man. His unkempt black hair fell just above his shoulders, his clothes were tattered and frayed, and his worn face appeared almost wolf-like. But in the man's eyes, Ellen saw compassion, and a mixture of worry and relief. "Are you this Tailow's trainer?" she asked.

"Indeed I am," the man replied. "The name's Arddwyr." At the sound of the man's voice, the Tailow perked up and fluttered about excitedly. "Tailow's an adventurous little bird," the man continued. "But he seems to have a knack for always getting himself into trouble. I've been looking for him since he disappeared this morning. I can't thank you enough for finding him for me."

"Oh, I wasn't the one who found him," Ellen replied. "If Terry hadn't heard him, I would have passed right by. But I'm glad I was able to help." She smiled as she scratched behind the Herdier's ears.

"Well, if you aren't in any hurry, you're welcome to come to my home for some dinner," Arddwyr suggested. "It's the least I can do after you saved my Tailow."

Ellen frowned. She had hoped to catch a ferry from Lilycove to Sootopolis, but by now the sun was nearly below the tree line and by the time she got to the bustling city, the ferries would probably have all left. Besides, part of her wanted to see the Tailow recover. "Alright," she replied with a glance at her own weary Pokémon. "We have been traveling quite a lot today; we could probably all use a bit of a break."


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#4959 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2014 - 10:31 PM

-==IC: Lucia==-

Sighing, Lucia walked out of the clothing store, adjusting her newly picked out outfit as she walked. She now wore a long green coat that had white cuffs, a white shirt with a red band around the neckline, and a black skirt that went down to about her knees with three rings heading down vertically. She also got a pair of black boots, and now wore those with long black socks, as she dashed down the halls and up the next set of stairs, finding Baya cornering one of the team Zephyr members.
"Good work." She nodded to the Bayleef as she recalled it, and then frowned, as she approached the person in question. The green clothed criminal, however, smirked as she approached.
"Well then, let's just go quietly." Lucia said, as the other girl sent out a Fletchinder. Lucia sighed, as it was obvious this would not be as simple as she would hope. She smiled, though, as she sent out her new Clauncher, and nodded.
"Bubble!" Lucia said with a smile, as she had her first non-healing-only Pokemon, and was about to show that off, as the Zephyr member smiled. The green-clad girl recalled her Fletchinder, and jumped up as Lucia ran toward her, shocking the red haired girl.
"What?" Lucia wondered, the Bubble shattering the glass, as Lucia whirled around, recalled her Clauncher quickly, and barely had time to react, as the Zephyr girl shoved her out the window, only quick thinking allowing Lucia to grab the Zephyr girl by the cuffs as both of the girls fell out of the broken window.

  • 0

#4960 Offline Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2014 - 10:50 PM

IC: Aspen/Olivia/Dahlia Seaton

 

As Katie returned to her Pokeball, there was an uncomfortable silence. Aspen spoke up, saying "That was odd." he said, prompting Olivia to look over at Zach. "Hilarious. Tell your Zoroark never to do that again." she said in a flat voice.

 

"...Aaaanyways," Rose began, attempting to change the subject. "Where did you visit? All of you smell horrible!" she said indignantly, waving her hand in front of her nose to diffuse the smell. "And where did that Lucario come from?" Rose shook her head. "Oh well, you can tell me during dinner. Right now, I'd say you could all use a shower and change of clothes."

"Yes." Aspen began. "That would be great." he sighed. "Anyone in particular want to go first?"


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users