Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Rpg: Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

  • Please log in to reply
6491 replies to this topic

#6121 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 10:47 PM

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach blinked a couple times, then his face turned a bit redder, and he kept opening and closing his mouth; however, no words actually came out regardless of how many times he did that, and he looked over at Olivia for help, unsure what to do or say.

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray thought, and sighed in frustration, as he shook his head.
"I must've been too tired; heck I passed out like right after I actually got to the room." Ray said, as he put a hand to his forehead, then smirked behind his hand. "Ryan, be a dear and lead me back, would you?" Ray asked, hiding his amused look behind his hand.

  • 0

#6122 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 11:03 PM

IC: The Seatons

 

Olivia stared blankly for a second at both Ellen and Zach, utterly lost. When she saw that their hands were still gripping one another, her eyes widened and her face became a deep scarlet. "N-No, it's not like that! It's that when I got next to Zach and tried to get his attention he started falling off the cliff so then I grabbed his hand so he didn't fall into the ocean and then you all came over right afterwards and that's why I'm holding his hand!" Olivia said rapidly, flailing the arm used to grab Zach's hand, and while flustered, did not let go of Zach's hand.

"Oh, that's what happened?" Dahlia said with surprise, though she quickly smiled. "It's great to see the two of you looking out for each other, then!"
Aspen on the other hand, looked down at the ground while snickering. He attempted to subdue his amused laughter by putting his scarf over his mouth, but that proved to be only so effective. 
Upon seeing Aspen snicker at their predicament, Olivia's eyes narrowed and she growled, gripping Zach's hand even tighter. 


  • 0

#6123 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 11:13 PM

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach blinked, as Olivia started flailing his left arm around, but seemed slightly amused at how she reacted; although he didn't actually show it, aside from his face getting slightly redder. However, he then noticed Aspen, and looked over, unamused. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, do not shove him in the water with the telekinesis I likely can use but have no clue how to use... Zach thought, as he resisted the urge, once more, to not teach the kid some manners.

  • 0

#6124 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 11:27 PM

IC: Ryan
Ryan crossed his arms and stared at the ground with a sigh. "I guess you're leaving me with no choice, are you?" After all, if he didn't show Ray to his room, no one else would. He looked up at Ray suspiciously.

I could understand it if he were stopping me from trying to find Sonja, but what does he care about Colette? he wondered. Just what is he playing at?

"Alright, then," he said. "Follow me." With one last glance around the ballroom entrance to make sure Colette (or Sonja) didn't suddenly appear, Ryan led the way to the dorms.

IC: Ellen
Ellen's eyes grew wide at Olivia's flustered reaction. "Oh, I see," she said innocently. "You two aren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet. Well, if you really love each other so much, why not ask each other out on a date?"

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#6125 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 11:37 PM

-==IC: Ray==-

"Hee hee..." Ray smirked, as he followed Ryan, but then frowned again, and looked back for a moment. That girl... Those weren't ordinary powers... But what were they? Hm... Ray thought, as he looked back and continued to follow Ryan back to where his room was.

OOC: Will post as Collie tomorrow~

  • 0

#6126 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 12:11 AM

IC: Jake

 

"Quickly Squirtle, use Withdraw!" Jake called to his Pokemon. Seconds before the Mega Punch hit, the Water-type was able to withdraw into its shell. Even with Withdraw, the Geodude managed to get a one in a million shot and punched straight through the head-hole of Squirtle's shell. "Squirtle, no!" Jake panicked as his Pokemon flew towards his side of the field. Before he hit the ground, Jake commanded, "Squirtle, use Rapid Spin to stabilize yourself, then slingshot around!" Luckily, his tactic worked, and Squirtle used the edge of his shell to turn his momentum back to the Geodude. "Alright, lets end this. Squirtle, propel yourself with Water Gun and use Aqua Tail like a battering ram!" Squirtle remembered his move from his last battle, and followed Jake's command, shooting water from his head-hole that was pointing away from Geodude to propel himself with Water Gun, and pointing his now water covered tail straight towards the Rock-type, almost looking like a rocket propelled Aqua Jet.


  • 0

#6127 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 01:30 PM

-==IC: Roark==-

Roark nodded, as the Squirtle launched into the Geodude, and finally knocked it out.
"Well done; but that's just the first." Roark said, as he recalled the Geodude, and sent out his Onix next.
"Iron Tail." Roark said, as the Onix rushed forward, and attempted to slam its tail into the Squirtle.

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette huddled in the nearby bathroom, as she struggled to take deep breaths. Tears could be shown on her face, as she simply shook her head.
Why... did I do that... Colette wondered, as she slowly stood up, and looked in the mirror. After finally getting a chance to have a bit of fun, she went and ruined everything. And despite how Ryan's behaviour had been despicable at the end of the night... He had still been kind to her. But Colette remembered the look that he had given; the look as if she were a monster. And despite not seeing Ray's face, she bet that his was the same. Colette looked in the mirror with a tired look on her face, as she sniffed slightly. It's just the same as before... Just a different place... Why did I even go to that dance in the first place? I knew this was just how things would end up... Colette splashed her face with water, and unintentionally washed off the little makeup she had on. However, at that point, she didn't care, and simply started to untangle her hair and set it right. By the time she walked out of the bathroom, she was more or less composed again; and her hair was back in her favourite style, as the dance was already over after all... Who would care if she kept the other hairstyle now? She didn't have her hairband or hair clips, but luckily, she didn't need it for that short a time, even if it might cause more questions.

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach scratched his head, as he thought for a bit, letting Olivia actually deal with the question... Because Zach was unsure of it himself.
Well... I wonder what would count as a date...? Because... Zach's face unintentionally turned a bit redder as he realized that to others, that dance the night before could probably be considered a date... And the other things they'd done in the past... Huh... Zach seemed even more unsure of how to react then, and then paused for a moment, as he looked over at Olivia for a moment. She... Only corrected the reason for us holding hands? Zach wondered, as she hadn't said the two weren't a couple... However, Zach looked away for a moment. But that was probably her intention...? Zach thought, and glanced over again, wondering what her reaction would be there.

  • 0

#6128 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,041 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 09:53 PM

IC: Cero heard the rain before he felt it, pitter-pattering into the baked soil and rocking it beneath his robed soles, but he did not move. It permeated his bandages, soaking his keloid tissue; still, he refused to leave. Then he heard the shout of thunder. He opened his eyes, sprung from his stance, and sprinted for the gate on his aching muscles. When it rained in the desert, he reflected, it poured; even when the precipitation stopped, the deluge would be fierce enough to keep him out of the route. He'd just hang out in the gate and see the water rise.

 

He was back early as soon as the rains stopped. Returning to the same place, Cero was hard-pressed to tell a difference. The only remnants of the flash flood were some puddles. In his eyes, that was just as great a miracle as rain in the arid route. That appreciation in mind, he resumed his practice-

 

-And promptly was thrown out of his meditation when a lusty croak exploded into his ears.

 

If he didn't know better, he'd think his peace of mind wasn't the only thing ruptured. Cero jumped out of his exercise and swung his gaze in the direction of the uproar. He summoned Aridez in the same motion and spun up a sandstorm. One never knew, after all, with these sounds; if the noise in this instance was caused by a sensible being, the Hippopotas' endearing features would mollify it. Otherwise, Aridez would fight.

 

The chunky Tympole with the frolicsome expression and the moist body was something that elicited the latter response.

 

Comprehension surfaced in Cero's brain. First, he answered the "Why?" inherent in the existence of a Tympole in the desert: Seismitoads in arid settings came up from their burrows only to eat, absorb water, and mate at the rare occasion of rain. All other questions answered, he moved to finding a solution. The Tympole would only call again--as if on cue, it set his ears ringing with another sonorous Hyper Voice--but Ground wouldn't do well against Water. He nearly called an execration upon his own head for the choice. He had forgotten about the Seismitoads and acted on reflex; combined, they had cost him time.

 

However, Cero thought as his mind dawned on an epiphany, they haven't cost me effectiveness.

 

He retrieved the Hippopotas in exchange for Sombra. Then he ordered the Cacnea to attack and watched the results.

 

The Tympole was prepared as soon as a Seed Bomb flew for its rugged body, setting up an Aqua Ring to keep in good shape. As its foe's projectiles thickened, it countered with Supersonic and Hyper Voice. Yet not one of the Tadpole Pokemon's defensive strikes landed. In the sandstorm Aridez had generated, Sombra was just another blur. None of the Tympole's valiant efforts, hindered by inexperience as they were, could cope with her Sand Veil-granted furtive movement and it eventually slumped after a thorough seed bombardment.

 

Cero captured the former nuisance with ease and returned his victorious warrior to her dormancy with a nod. He watched the sandstorm peter out idly, wondering at how the east wind scythed down the little phenomena of grit and air. Then he patted his ears to ensure they were not bleeding and, finding them ringing but lacking substantial damage, sat down and began to wipe the wet clay spattered by the battle off his robes.

 

How pleasant a day.

 

OOC: Nickname: Rocío
Species: Tympole
Trainer: Cero
Gender: Male
Appearance: Rocío is an average Tympole but for its prodigious size, being about a quarter larger than other members of his species. 
Personality: Rocío's a rather gregarious Pokemon, always seeking the company of new friends, which leads him to sing often and with feeling. However, he's not self-aware and his carelessness leads him to ignorance of many of his circumstances.
Ability: Water Absorb
Specialty:  His mass helps him to cushion blows. It also allows him capacity to store water for spitting and air for singing.
Known Moves: Refresh (egg move), Earth Power (egg move), Hydro Pump, Supersonic, Aqua Ring, Hyper Voice
EXP: 1 (caught)


Edited by Own Personal Quixote, Aug 12 2014 - 09:57 PM.

  • 0

#6129 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 09:55 PM

-==IC: Ryan==-

Ryan adjusted the device on his wrist, as he pocketed the prototype Pokedex that he had taken from the lab.
Who did they get that technology from, though? Ryan wondered, as he shook his head, and placed what looked like a pair of sunglasses on his shirt, and tossed the pin he'd grabbed from the desk in his hand. Ryan stepped into the equipment room, and then looked around, as he sighed, wondering just what to do. Ryan walked toward a hoverboard, when suddenly his Pokegear beeped. Ryan seemed confused, and pulled out the device, and glanced at the message.
"You seem to not realize everything, do you? Heh... heh." Ryan looked at the message in confusion; it said the sender was unknown, which was odd, since how did the guy have his contact info otherwise? Ryan shook his head, and picked up the hoverboard, as the door quickly sealed shut behind him. The former Energon agent quickly whirled around in surprise, as he watched through the sealed glass, as an important face approached him with a half amused, half annoyed look on his face.

"I see you've taken an interest in Team Energon's technology," Michael Travis said, placing his hands behind his back as he came to a stop in front of the large window. The corners of his eyes almost seemed to droop, creating a permanent sense of fatigue on the older man's face. "Normally, I would be flattered--and perhaps make a sales offer--but given the current circumstances, it doesn't seem right, especially given your supposed . . . affiliation with us."
Ryan seemed to be amused at what Travis had to say, and nodded. "Heh... I'd say this saves me the trouble of tracking you down, but..." Ryan said, as he walked up to the door, motioning to the glass.
"'Track me down'? Is that what prompted this little temper tantrum?" Travis asked, the thin line of his mouth dropping into a frown. "Isn't that something? Well, Mr. . . . I don't believe I ever caught your name, actually . . . At any rate, I'm here now, so how may I help you?"

Ryan narrowed his eyes slightly at the temper tantrum thing, but shrugged, a bored look on his face. "Well, put simply; I'm here to make up for my previous crimes, by stopping things." Ryan paused, as he gave the glass wall a dirty look. "Or I would be, if this wall weren't in the way." Ryan sighed, as he shook his head, a frown on his face. However, as he thought, he recalled that odd message he had gotten moments before the glass wall appeared. "Also... What kind of knowledge do you guys have here, anyway?" Ryan asked, as he wondered if they really did have any data at Silph Co about his past, like he'd hoped.
"'Previous crimes'?" Travis said, pausing for a moment. He had finally gotten a better look at Ryan's face, and now smiled, recognizing the former Energon Agent. "I see . . . You're the one they arrested in Unova, aren't you? And here I had thought they had you under a solid lock and key . . ." The Energon Leader laughed, a soft sound that bore a clear, underlying sleaziness to it. "One must wonder how you got out of Plasma's prisons . . ." He looked squarely at Ryan, tilting his head. "Regardless, what makes you believe that destroying this base will clear your name? Last I heard, Team Energon had no hand in what happened out there, outside of your involvement. Or is this merely a misguided matter of conscience?"

Ryan looked away from Travis with a frown, as his words might still have had a good point... but still, he wasn't about to let them work.
"I know what went on here when I was a member; so I want to make sure it can't happen again." Ryan said, as he stared at the ground, but then looked back to Travis with a frown, feeling this guy was... oddly calm.
"Misguided attempt at clearing your conscience, then," Travis said. "Perhaps you'll allow me to set the record straight?" He looked upward, gaze tracing the edge where the safety-glass met the ceiling. "Seeing as you did ask already about what it is we're doing . . ." Travis's eyes fell on Ryan again. "Although, I will have to ask that you make an effort not to attack while we're walking. Think you can manage that?"
Ryan's frown deepened. Something just didn't sit right with him about this guy.
"It'll be tough." Ryan said with a shrug, but then sighed. "Fine, though; I'm up for it." Ryan finally relented, as he had a feeling that Travis had misunderstood his question, but Ryan wasn't about to push his luck.

Travis nodded. "Very good, then." He held his comm unit to his mouth. "Yancy, open the blast doors."
"But, sir!" the technician protested. "What if he attacks?"
"It's not an issue. Just do as you're told," Travis said, his voice surprisingly even given the situation. Moments later, the mechanical sound of gears rotating sounded from the walls, and the glass wall began to lift. Soon enough, nothing stood between Travis and Ryan.
The Energon Leader held out a hand, gesturing behind him. "Walk with me," he said, turning around and beginning to move forward.
Ryan didn't totally trust what was happening, but nodded to the Energon leader, as he followed along wordlessly. But... Ryan had to wonder why Travis was doing this. What would he have to gain, by letting him out of that room? And by apparently explaining what was going on? It just didn't make sense... But Ryan followed Travis none-the-less, inwardly annoyed that he was not able to make his move... But he knew that if he tried anything, it'd be a war to get out of there, and Ryan doubted he could last that long.

OOC: /EDIT: Tympole approved!

Edited by Colette Llyan, Aug 12 2014 - 10:23 PM.

  • 0

#6130 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 09:55 PM

IC: The Seatons

 

Olivia's already burning face became even brighter, looking back at Ellen, her face full of mixed emotions. "It's like she can see right through me...." Olivia mused with silent horror. "....Am I really that obvious about that? About Zach? ...." she continued to wonder, returning Zach's glance, still unaware that she was gripping his hand tightly. "....Back then, he was my best friend... But things are different now." Olivia sighed internally, still giving Zach a confused and conflicted look. "He's probably met so many new people, who are better friends than I could ever hope to be... And who would make great girlfriends." Olivia thought, the scarlet of her blush growing even deeper. Looking back at Ellen, Olivia's thoughts continued to race. ".....If he was traveling with a little girl, then he must have been with a lot of different people.... He's probably found the love of his life already...." Olivia thought, quickly looking down in a futile attempt to hide the color of her cheeks. "B-But where does that leave me, then?" Olivia looked up again, trying to find words to reply to Ellen, finding herself unable to do so. Instead, she could only stand around and continue to hold Zach's hand, attempting to find words as she stalled. 

"Psst." Aspen said quietly, looking at Ellen. "....They've already gone on a date, really. Last night, Zach took Olivia to a dance hall.... And they've done a lot, lot more, before he even met you." he said, making little attempt to hide himself or what he was talking about.


Edited by Phoenix Zero, Aug 12 2014 - 09:59 PM.

  • 0

#6131 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 10:27 PM

IC: Jake

“Squirtle, great job! Now quick, before he hits use Withdraw!” Jake commanded. The Onyx’s Iron Tail slammed into Squirtle, who skidded back towards his trainer. “Return, Squirtle!” he said as he returned Squirtle to his Pokeball. “Great job.” He quickly swapped Squirtle’s ball for another on his belt. “Now, Machop, let’s get’em!” Jake called out enthusiastically. “Start with a Focus Energy!” Machop did as asked, and quickly became surrounded with a blue glow of energy.


  • 0

#6132 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 10:43 PM

IC: Ellen
Ellen frowned at Zach and Olivia's silent response, tilting her head at Aspen. "So they just went on a date, but they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend? How does that work?" She looked back at the pair (she wasn't sure if 'couple' was the right word), genuinely confused. "Did something happen between you two during your date that stopped you from being boyfriend and girlfriend?"

IC: Ryan
Some night this turned out to be, Ryan sighed as he led Ray back to his room. I try to get with one girl, end up with another, then lose both. Where did I go wrong?

Ryan remained silent until they reached Ray's dorm. "Here you are," he muttered. "But don't expect me to get up and escort you to the cafeteria in the morning. You're a big boy, Ray, you can get breakfast on your own."

OOC: No Zoe IC, because she's asleep. :P

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#6133 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 11:02 PM

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray shook his head, as he shrugged.
"But I expected breakfast in bed. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal..." Ray said, as he smirked and walked into his room, and closed his door.

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach put his free hand on his hip and looked at Aspen disapprovingly.
Who asked the brat? Zach thought with disdain, as he again contemplated doing something to Aspen, but paused as Ellen asked her question. "W-well, I don't know if it could be called a date...?" Zach said, as he awkwardly paused, and scratched his head with his free hand... Though... She has a point. But... There was Goldenrod, when I was unable to actually say anything, and then all those years in between... Zach looked to the ground for a moment, and then looked over at Olivia again curiously. Would she even want that? She's probably found a friend to replace me... And besides, who'd want to be with someone like me, responsible for what happened in Unova...? Zach wondered, but paused in his thoughts. Then again... She came looking for me, and sent me so many messages, and saved me... Why, though...? Zach just seemed confused at this point, and half thought of using his psychic powers to find out. No. Zach quickly thought. Not only do I not have them under control... She doesn't deserve that. If I want to find out, I'll ask myself; there's no other way.

  • 0

#6134 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 11:04 PM

IC (Richard and Claus)

"You had one job, Claus. One job."

 

"I'm sorry, but look at her, and tell me you'd stop her from sleeping."

 

Richard couldn't argue with that. He could tell that Zoe really needed to sleep. But without any direction, their only chance was to find Colette. Fortunately luck was on their side when they came across their friend (and in Richard's head, one true love) outside a bathroom.

"Colette. Helloooo" he whispered, but his facial expression showing such emotion, that if he was free to shout he would have. "We need to get your sister to bed, can you show us to your... Are you alright?"


Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Aug 12 2014 - 11:06 PM.

  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#6135 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 11:24 PM

-==IC: Colette==-

"Huh?" Colette looked at Richard in confusion, her face not entirely back to the normal stoicness, but was more composed than it had been. "Y-yeah, I'm good." Colette said, and looked at Zoe with a slight frown. "Hmm... I can try, but I... haven't actually been home yet." Colette said, and scratched her head awkwardly; though she wasn't sure what she could do... She could try following the aura. Even if she wasn't sure if that'd actually work in this case.

  • 0

#6136 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 11:30 PM

IC (Claus and Richard):

 

Richard stood there for a moment, not entirely convinced. But at the same time, the longer he did so, the longer he had to keep holding Zoe, and that would not end well after a certain amount of time.

 

"Well that's better than what we have now. I'd rather not wake Zoe to have her lead us home," Richard said quietly.

"I have a phone, if there is anyone you can call," Claus offered, revealing a phone from his pants pocket.
 


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#6137 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 11:48 PM

-==IC: Colette==-

"Hmm..." Colette considered the offer, and then sighed. "Sure. Better to actually have instructions than just wander aimlessly..." Colette mumbled, as she accepted the phone, and then called her parents, who gave her directions from the base. I wish I didn't have to do that... Colette thought, as she hung up and handed the phone back to Claus, but she also knew that she didn't really have the time to mess around, with Zoe being asleep. "Alright; I have directions, follow me." Colette said, as she began to lead the way out of the Alamo.

  • 0

#6138 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 07:13 PM

IC: The Seatons

 

"......N-No, it was j-just a dance...." Olivia finally said, though her shaky voice and fact she was still staring down at the ground meant she did not exude any confidence in her words. "....They're not going to believe me, aren't they....." Olivia thought, once more musing silently. "....Was it just a dance? I mean..... Wait." she paused, remembering what happened during their dance. ".....He.... Called me beautiful, and hugged me in the middle of dancing...." Olivia realized, but sighed right after. "....Who am I kidding, he's probably that nice to his other friends.... Probably even nicer. It's already a miracle he's paying attention to me as much as he is...." she thought sadly. "While he's found awesome powers and met even more extraordinary people like him.... I'm still the same, plain old nobody I was before. No skills or talents, don't have a strong team, and not even that good looking...." Olivia sighed once more, slightly gripping Zach's hand a bit tighter. "...Why would he pay attention to me like that, I'm not even good enough for him... He'd find someone just as amazing as he is.... And he probably has."

 

"Well...." Dahlia began, looking towards Ellen. "They used to be best friends, from the time they were about 5 to just a few years back..... They used to do just about everything together, really, up until they were around 15. That's when the Goldenrod incident happened, and that's what seperated them." Dahlia said. "So they've known each other for a while, but have only really just met up again, and that was to find me while I was still kidnapped by Alistair...."


  • 0

#6139 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 09:58 PM

IC (Richard and Claus):

 

There wasn't exactly a lot of conversation in the group when they were following, as the most talkative of the group was currently trying not to wake the girl in his arms at the moment. However he did begin gently humming a lullaby (one to hopefully keep his charge sleeping peacefully, and distract himself from the weight in his arms).

 

After a short while, Claus realized "Wait a sec, wasn't that the song he played for you earlier?" he whispered to Colette.


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#6140 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 10:05 PM

-==IC: Colette==-

"Huh?" Colette said, as she was broken out of her distracting thoughts, which kept threatening to overwhelm her, and thought for a moment, as she listened to the tune more. "Huh... You have a point there..." Colette mused, as she smiled slightly, glad that Richard was helping out with Zoe. "It does kinda work as a lullaby, doesn't it?" Colette asked, as she tried to focus on the song more; as that seemed to help calm her down as well.
Just don't fall asleep now, Collie, or you'll never hear the end of it... Colette inwardly reminded herself, as she nearly giggled at the thought of just collapsing randomly in the middle of the sidewalk for no apparent reason.
"Oh no, she's fainted, whatever shall we do!" Colette thought in a mock of Claus' voice, as she rubbed her chin, and smiled teasingly.
"Alas, poor Collie, I knew you well." By that point, and Colette mimicking Richard's voice in her head, it was obvious that she was off in her own little land, which was also shown by her steadily straying off the path that lead home, accidentally.

-==IC: Roark==-

"Curse!" Roark called out, as the Onix coiled up, slowly losing speed, but increasing its Attack and Defence capabilities. "One for one, now." Roark said with a smile, as he nodded to the Onix, which slithered its way toward the Machop, and then attempted to Slam it quickly.

Edited by Colette Llyan, Aug 13 2014 - 10:09 PM.

  • 0

#6141 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 10:42 PM

IC: Ryan
Ryan shook his head in annoyance as Ray closed the door behind him. With a sigh, he made his way back to his own dorm. The path took him by Sonja's room, where he paused for a moment, staring desperately at the door.
 
It took a great deal of willpower not to knock on the door and explain what he had been trying to say at the dance. But Ryan doubted Sonja would appreciate a visitor at nearly 1:00 in the morning. He would have to wait until the sun was actually up.
 
Instead, Ryan forced himself to move on. Lost in thought about the various events of the night, it wasn't long before he arrived at his door. Entering the room, he quickly changed out of his suit, tossing the water-soaked clothes into the far corner of the room in a wad, and collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.
 
So how did it go? Entei asked from his Ultra Ball.
 
...Shut up. Ryan gave a mental groan, too tired to respond vocally.
 
Oh. That bad, huh?
 
Ryan was not well experienced in telepathic communication, but he was able to project to the Legendary Beast a mental image of how his night had gone from bad to worse. This is all your fault, he insisted. If you hadn't told me to go spilling my heart out to Sonja, I probably wouldn't have even gone to that stupid dance.
 
I told you to let her know about your feelings, not pull her into a dance and insist on taking your relationship to the next level, Entei replied with a mental sigh. And regardless of how things went with Sonja, you shouldn't have acted that way toward Ray. It seems like you upset that Colette girl pretty bad.
 
"Enough with the lecture," Ryan grumbled, pulling the covers over his head. "What's done is done. I'll worry about the consequences in the morning."
 
Good idea, Entei agreed. First thing tomorrow you need to find both Sonja, Colette, and Ray, and apologize to each of them.
 
"Good night."

 

IC: Ellen

"Goldenrod Incident?" Ellen asked, unfamiliar with the term. "I'm starting to get the feeling that you two aren't even sure yourselves if you're boyfriend and girlfriend or not. Make up your minds."


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#6142 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 10:49 PM

IC (Claus and Richard... but really Claus):

"Um... Colette?" Claus whispered into Colette's ear.

 

The reason he did so, was because she was beginning to wander in a largely different direction than she had been leading them, and Claus wanted to make sure they were still going the right way.


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#6143 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 10:57 PM

-==IC: Colette==-

"Huh, what, who?" Colette looked around with a blink, and then blushed slightly as she realized she was going the wrong way. "U-uh, let's see, uhh..." Colette tried to figure out which way she was supposed to be going, and then walked straight forward, as she hoped that was the right way, and paused in her thoughts. "C-Claus, did I tell you or Richard which way we were going?" Colette asked, to double check that she told someone, anyone, where they were supposed to go, as she struggled to recall which direction she was on.

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach was still looking at Olivia when she responded.
She... seems so unsure, though... Zach thought, and thought for a moment, as he realized it looked similar to how he had reacted. But why would she react that way? Wouldn't she obviously have one reaction or another...? Zach wondered, when the girl squeezed his hand. Zach blushed slightly, but absentmindedly rubbed his thumb over the hand that was being held, as he looked over the others. When Ellen showed confusion at the term, Zach kinda scratched his head, and then paused at her rather blunt statement.
"W-well, what she means is when my family and Jessie was apparently killed... and my mom was definitely killed..." Zach said, as he looked at the ground in response, and squeezed Liv's hand slightly in response, still moving his thumb across her hand.

Edited by Colette Llyan, Aug 13 2014 - 11:01 PM.

  • 0

#6144 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 11:10 PM

IC: Ellen
"Oh," Ellen said, growing quiet. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize. That must've been rough." She couldn't even begin to imagine the shock and horror of losing one's family, and she hoped she never would. She was suddenly reminded of Arddwyr, who had lost his entire family, in addition to his home and garden. "Family is one of the most important things, something to be cherished..." she muttered, echoing the gardener's words.

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#6145 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 11:17 PM

IC: (Claus and Richard)
 

Claus shook his head, "Sorry you didn't say anything. You've just been leading us, and we've more or less been blindly following."

 

Richard, at that moment, finished humming his song and walked over to the other two.

 

"Is something wrong, guys? Or guy and gal? Or is guy used in this case as a gender neutral term... Is there something wrong?"


Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Aug 13 2014 - 11:17 PM.

  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#6146 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 11:20 PM

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette's face turned about blank, as she nervously looked around.
"I, uh, kinda stopped paying attention a little while ago and... I'm not sure where we are compared to the directions." Colette said, as she scratched her head. She had the feeling they were close, but... She wasn't sure which street matched which at this moment, and calling again would just be silly... But she didn't know what to do, since she had gotten the bright idea to not tell anyone the directions.

Edited by Colette Llyan, Aug 13 2014 - 11:21 PM.

  • 0

#6147 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 12:23 AM

IC (Claus and Richard)

Richard sighed slightly but nodded his head in understanding. "It's alright it's a late night and we're all to tired to think straight. Don't you worry I have a plan."

 

If a man who called himself a bard and struggles to carry a little girl can have a take charge aura, Richard had it at that moment.

 

"Colette if there is anything at all you can remember about the directions, tell them to Hades. Hades, you're on point, keep using Detect to figure out which house is which. Claus focus on comfort hugging Colette in my stead."
 

Claus looked at Colette who shook her head "I.. think she'll be fine."

 

Hades upon hearing his command, activated the move for it's lesser known purpose. Generally it was solely used to protect oneself from incoming attacks by detecting them and dodging, but one could use it to search based on criteria. And with some vague directions from Colette began to try and figure out the mess. He ran ahead a bit using the Prankster induced speed to allow him to search quickly. He ran back after a few minutes and gestured towards a house two streets done.

 

"That one, you sure?"

 

The Sableye nodded.

 

"Well let's hope so, come on all," he said quietly.

 

Stopping a few feet in front of the door, he turned towards the two C's and said, "Colette, if you'll do the honors and knock on the door, because my hands are full."


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#6148 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 01:05 AM

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette nodded, and walked up to the door, but then paused.
What if they're upset that it took so long...? I don't think mom was too pleased at the time i called anyway, after all... Colette worried for a moment, but after the hesitation, knocked on the door quietly. After not too long of waiting, Colette's dad opened the door, and noticed the four there.
"Oh! I wasn't expecting four people... Come on in." Mr. Llyan said, obviously surprised that the group numbered four instead of two, but didn't seem too genuinely concerned right at that moment. "Making friends already, huh?" The father asked, as he looked over at Colette as the four walked in, and Richard laid Zoe on the couch for the moment and then stepped away. Colette absentmindedly nodded, as she yawned slightly, and was about to ask about sleep, when her mom walked in the room.
"Oh,you're finally back?" Her mother said with a temporary smile, which quickly turned into a frown. "Colette... what did you do to your hair?" Her mom asked sharply in a disapproving voice, as Colette blinked, unsure what she meant exactly at first,until she recalled setting her hair back.
"Oh... Well, the dance was over..." Colette rubbed her shoulder, as her mother frowned, not entirely believing that, as Richard cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but Colette is telling the truth." The bard said, as he spoke up in favour of Colette, Colette not entirely surprised, except for the fact that he was saying this to her mother. "Colette only put her hair back to normal after the dance was over... And to be honest, I much prefer it this way." Richard said, and Colette looked over in surprise, not expecting the bard to have actually liked her hair the usual way, but didn't say anything, as Claus looked around, catching a glance from Richard in the process.
"Yeah, she didn't have her hair like this before the dance ended." Claus spoke up, as he scratched his head, not sure why he exactly had to say something too. Colette's mother still seemed skeptical, but nodded.
"Well, we thank you for making sure our daughters got home safe... Hopefully you have a safe trip back." Mrs. Llyan said with a sweet smile to the two, as they paused for a very slight moment, and then nodded, as they began to walk back out of the house. On his way, however, Richard stopped.
"You are very welcome, and maybe-" Richard began to say, only to get pulled away by Claus before Richard could say something he regretted. The three awake Llyans blinked at where Richard and Claus had been, but looked back at each other.

Before her mother could say anything else, however, Colette's father spoke up.
"Well, looks like you've both had a long night!" Colette's dad said with a quiet laugh, trying not to wake up the younger daughter, as he thought for a moment. "How about you take Zoe to her room, and then get some good rest? I bet you're tired after this and your trip back here, after all." Her father suggested, and Colette nodded with a yawn. Colette's mother obviously seemed to have many questions she wanted to ask, but sighed and nodded.
"Your father has some good points, dear... we can talk about your night in the morning, alright?" Her mother smiled at Colette, as the aura wielder smiled back with a nod, and yawned again.
"A-alright..." Colette said, as she picked up her sister, and slowly carried her to what she presumed to be her room, considering the door was decorated in a bunch of aura-like designs. Colette laid Zoe on her bed, and luckily the younger sister did not stir, even as Colette kissed her forehead, and walked out of the room with a smile, closing her door. Colette, meanwhile, walked to where she figured her room was, and then walked in, closed the door, and flopped down on the bed, not even bothering to change out of her dress, despite that having been her plan. Colette had the thought to get up and do just that; but she fell asleep before she could even consider it.

  • 0

#6149 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 02:36 AM

IC (Claus/Richard):
 
The walk back to the Liberty barracks (or dorm as Claus called it) was much faster than the walk to the Llyan's house. This was due to the fact they knew exactly where they were going. Claus, however, felt as if the trip was taking much longer than the previous walk because Richard was whining about how Claus cut him off. That was until Claus mentioned a vague threat about whether or not Richard would get a roof to sleep under that night. To be fair, Richard knew perfectly well how to sleep under the stars, but bed was better than no bed. So after what was then a silent walk, they arrived in Claus' room, much to the owner's relief.
 
"Well nice place," Richard said looking around. He had nothing really to comment on until he looked onto a desk on the side of the room that Claus occupied. He found an open badge case on it and with one slot filled. "Is that... the Insect Badge!"
 
"Hm? Oh yeah I won that a couple years ago, thank goodness for me having a team full of Fire and Rock types."
 
"Heh, pretty cool man. You managed to win the badge of my home."
 
"You're from Castelia?! Oh man, I'm so sorry..."

"Meh, the place smells but it's not so bad."
 
Claus was silent for a moment as he watched Richard. It almost seemed like he didn't know.
 
"Richard... pardon me for asking this. But... you do know what happened to Castelia about six months ago right?"
 
Richard turned towards his fellow, confused. "No, what?"
 
Claus was silent for a moment. Richard really didn't know. Claus really did not want to be the one to break it to him, but what else could he do? What else, should he do?
 
"Castelia... is gone. The place was destroyed."
 
Hades (who had been virtually silent the whole trip) looked towards Claus in utter shock, as Richard stood silent. Richard's face grew pretty dark.
 
"How many died?" Richard asked all of his normal emotions utterly vanished.
 
"Thankfully the place was completely evacuated before, well..."
 
Richard let out a sigh of relief emotions restored, "Oh thank Arceus. Well that's a load off my mind. So this bed's mine right?"
 
Claus was stunned into silence (Hades was not, he'd gotten too used to it) by his friend's sudden rebound. "Um, yes, that's the one that's not taken... Are you uh, concerned anymore about Castelia?"
 
"You said no one was hurt, right?"
 
"Well, I don't know for sure, there might have been some people that couldn't get out, but no known ones."
 
Richard sighed slightly, this time sadly. "Well I hope to the bottom of my heart that no known means no ones at all. But to answer your question, it's been six months, right? So hopefully the refugees have begun to achieve a semblance of normalcy again. As long as the people are okay, then I'm happy. Where there's life there's hope, you know? People will rebuild, we're tough like that."
 
Claus didn't really have anything to say to that, but just felt that his companion was tougher than he looked.
 
"Well night, Claus. Night, Hades," Richard said as he threw himself on the bed, tossing a pillow from it to Hades to sleep on.
 
Upon hearing Hades' name once again, Claus remembered something horrible.
 
"Richard."
 
"Yes, Claus?"
 
"We left all the other Pokémon unsupervised and probably wondering where we are..."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
Claus and Richard then ran out the door, for a night full of finding their Pokémon. Hades was already asleep.

 

IC (James):

James, after giving a sigh, went and picked up the piece of clothing that had been carelessly thrown upon the ground.

 

Whoops sorry about that. Forgot about how much you value cleanliness in the workplace.

 

“Six months and you have already forgotten that much about me?” James said more or less jokingly.

 

Six months for you, about ten years for me.

 

“Ten years?” James asked intrigued, “You were really gone for that long a time?”

I have a job outside of helping you, you know. I ended it with a vacation sure, but most of it was me doing my day job. You know, the one I do for Dialga.

 

“Of course, I apologize, I had… not been thinking of that as of late.”

 

No worries. I had to do a bunch of work around New Island, and so I ended up going to when it was bustling as a vacation spot. People, of course, tried to catch me a hundred times or so, but when their Pokeballs just bounced off me uselessly to the ground….

 

At that moment, James wondered if the legend had let herself get caught back in Ilex forest just so she would have the chance to take a vacation wherever she wanted.

 

But anyways, with how you were, I knew it was only a function of time until you did something you would regret. So tell me, knowing that I got back just now, how was my estimate of your actions?

 

“Near perfect, unfortunately. You showed up, almost exactly one day after my… indiscretions.”

 

…A whole day off, eh? Ah well. Not bad overall.

 

James… just shrugged, he really did not understand this legend too well, and he had enough to deal with that day to think up the proper gentleman’s response.


Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Aug 14 2014 - 02:37 AM.

  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#6150 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 03:04 AM

IC- Ethan Worth/Gavin Braner/Jamie Arthur/Lucia/Windy - Celadon Department Store, Roof - Continued from here:

 

The sky was clear. Not in the sense that the weather had flattened out--a truly bad sign, given the circumstances--but in the sense that no giant green dragon had emerged from the heavens and descended upon the Celadon Department Store. That was a good sign. Coupled with the flustered and frustrated muttering that increased in volume as they approached her, it seemed as if Windy's plan had failed after all.

 

Standing at the edge of the platform, she did not seem to notice the group of Rockets ascending the stairwell to her position, Ethan and Jamie in the lead. They came to a stop several meters away from her, far enough away that they could avoid any potential acts of aggression, yet near enough that they could clearly see her shaking the orb in frustration, turning it around in her hands as if looking for a power switch.

 

"Stupid, worthless thing . . ." she muttered. "How the heck do you work!?"

 

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

 

Windy looked up from the orb, glaring at the speaker. Ethan, too, had turned his head, staring in surprise at Jamie, who had crossed her arms and now stared back at the Team Zephyr leader with a very flat expression--one that completely contrasted the snark that she had just dished out.

 

"I am so proud of you!" Ethan said quietly, barely resisting the urge to actively fawn over the younger Rocket agent.

 

Gavin sighed, rolling his eyes. "Can we just arrest her and get this over with?"

 

"Let's do that," Lucia said, nodding. "Windy, you are hereby under arrest by Team Rocket for conspiracy to cause mass destruction." She grinned. "And considering your orb doesn't seem to be working, I highly suggest you do not attempt to fight back."

 

"As if!" Windy yelled, stamping her foot. "You think that just because it hasn't work yet, it won't work at all!? I'll show you!" She took several steps back, turning around and holding the Orb up to the sky. The group behind her collectively sighed, Pokémon and trainers alike. "Listen up, Rayquaza--"

 

"She is very persistent, isn't she?" Jamie muttered.

 

"--you big, green snake-dragon thing!--"

 

"I think 'stubborn' might be a better word for her," Gavin said, crossing his arms.

 

"--I, Windy Alfero, wielder of the Jade Orb--"

 

"You would think the crack in that thing would be a big enough clue that it's a fake . . ." Lucia said, prompting the group to look closer at the carved stone.

 

"--command you to come to me--"

 

Indeed, there was a crack. And the more that Windy yelled at the orb, and stressing and squeezing it in her hands, the larger it seemed to get. Simultaneously, a soft glow of pale green light had begun to emanate from the orb's center, centralizing in the crack and slowly growing stronger and stronger--something Windy did not seem to notice.

 

"Uh . . . Hey, Windy?" Ethan called, to no effect. "You might wanna calm down a bit, there . . ."

 

"--and destroy these numb-skulls this INSTANT!"

 

Crck.

 

Windy opened her eyes, suddenly aware of the sound of crunching glass and the blinding light that was building right in front of her face. Surprised, she could not avert her gaze before a million cracks began to appear in the orb's body, spreading everywhere. At the same time, the light increased in intensity, quickly flooding the surrounding area, and prompting everyone to cover their eyes. The roof shook, and the air sizzled with energy, the sensation quickly growing unbearable to those on the outskirts of the field.

 

"Everyone get back!" Ethan yelled. His comrades did not need to be told twice, quickly jumping back toward the stairs and taking cover where they could, shielding themselves from the mysterious power of the orb.

 

Crack!

 

Windy screamed. It was a horrible sound, a mixture of surprise and pain that sounded for several long moments, before transforming into what sounded like a . . . squawk. Like that of a bird. The morphing effect as the sound changed only made it worse; the lack of a visual made brought it up to the level of a nightmare, something that should never have been heard by the living ears of men and women.

 

It stopped a full three seconds before the light faded. 

 

When at last the light had gone out, Ethan, Gavin, Jamie, and Lucia slowly pulled themselves out of their hiding place, all slowly peeking over the edge of the helicopter platform. They were . . . shocked to find what they found.

 

Windy was gone. In her place, amid a pile of broken glass and a Poké Ball, a dazed Pidgeot stood. Yet, it was not a normal Pidgeot. The bird's blue eyes glimmered with an all-too-human confusion and fatigue. It was a large bird, much larger than a normal Pidgeot, and its body structure much more slender than what would have been considered normal. Wavy, golden-blonde feathers trailed out from the back of her head, situated in a pattern akin to Windy's hairstyle.

 

It took only a few seconds for everyone to grasp what had happened--or, at least, what appeared to have happened, for the sheer idea of it was simply bizarre.

 

"W . . . Windy?"

 

The Flying-Type shook its head at the name, pulling itself out of its confusion. Turning, its expression turned to one of anger, followed by a sharp squawk directed at the Rocket agents. For the briefest of moments, it appeared surprised at the sound, lifting its wings absentmindedly and standing tall. The movement caused it to stumble, though it quickly regained its balance, and began to flap its wings more aggressively at the Rockets, squawking as it quickly whipped up a Whirlwind.

 

"Hey, knock it off!" Gavin yelled. When Windy did not knock it off, Jamie directed Tristan forward. The Metagross shot toward the Pidgeot with Bullet Punch, striking her before she could react and knocking her back. Already tired from the orb's effects, she did not rise again.

 

"Thanks, Jamie," Ethan said, giving her a thumbs-up. He walked forward, stooping down to examine the shards of broken glass. "So . . . Anyone have any idea what just happened? 'cuz I've got nothing."

 

Gavin shrugged. Lucia cocked her head to the side, thinking. "I've heard stories of something called a Transfer Orb before. Maybe that's what this was?"

 

"Could be," Ethan said. "What's it do?"

 

"Supposedly, it temporarily turns Pokémon into other kinds of Pokémon," the Rocket agent said, shrugging. "I guess this time it rebounded and turned her into her Pidgeot, possibly? I had always thought it was just a legend, honestly, so . . ."

 

"Hm." Ethan rubbed his chin. "Well . . . Neat. Too bad it's broken now." He looked at the fainted Windy. "Ah well. If it's temporary, guess we better take her back, as well as the others. Otherwise, maybe there's some way to cure her." The Rocket agent shrugged. "Regardless, good work, team! Now let's phone the police and get these guys rounded up downstairs--they'll want to arrest some juvenile delinquents as soon as they get here, eh?"

 

"The police are already outside, Ethan," Gavin pointed out. "That's why the doors were roped off, remember?"

 

Ethan fell silent for a moment as he stared at Gavin, his face frozen in a forced smile. "You know what, Braner?" he said. "It's been a long, long day, so . . . Get a move on."


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#6151 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 01:43 PM

IC: The Seatons

 

Dahlia sighed and nodded. "I don't doubt that was a very difficult time to go through for Zach..... But like I said, that's where all contact broke off essentially... The only reason we even knew what happened to Zach was cause we saw it on the news. We were all devastated to hear what happened, but Olivia was hit especially hard...." Dahlia said sadly. "After that, she didn't talk to anyone, never smiled or laughed, and mostly stayed locked up in her room..."

 

Olivia blushed slightly at Ellen's words. "....I don't know, do I? She's been hitting the nail on the head each time..." Zach began to rub his thumb across her hand, and started explaining what had happened, causing Olivia to look over at Zach sadly. After Dahlia spoke up, she looked away and sighed. "....Yeah, I just.... Collapsed after Zach left. Besides losing my best friend, I also never got to tell him how sorry I was for everything he had gone through..... And a few other things too." she thought, giving Zach's hand another subtle squeeze. "....He doesn't secretly hate me for not being there, does he? .....No, Zach's too nice for that.... At least, that's how he was before. How much did he change?" Olivia thought, frowning slightly. ".....Well, probably enough that he'll never think of me that way.... Oh well..... If I'm not going to be that special to him, I at least want to make up for lost time and be the supportive friend he needed...."


  • 0

#6152 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 02:02 PM

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach nodded at Ellen's words... however, when Dahlia explained what happened, Zach looked up quickly in surprise, and then looked between Olivia and Dahlia quickly.
"Wait, what?" Zach said before he could even think of a proper response, and then winced slightly, as he rubbed his neck, not having known just what effect his vanishing act had caused. He had guessed it hadn't been handled that well, since Olivia hadn't been there after he missed the dance... But he hadn't thought it had been that rough.
... Did I... really hurt her that bad...? Zach wondered, as he just seemed stunned that he could have caused that sort of effect. Zach blinked, as he closed his eyes for the moment, and squeezed Olivia's hand again, still moving his thumb across it. "I'm sorry..." Zach said with a look of shock still on his face, as he felt guilty for not being able to be there. He should have seen that coming. He should have made more of an attempt to keep in touch. Why didn't he try to visit her home? Why didn't he ask for a way to contact her? Why had he just accepted failure, instead of trying?
Because I'm a failure. The thought crept into Zach's mind again, and as much as he tried to push it out, he had to admit it wasn't really an invalid point... When had he done anything right, especially in the last while? Heck, the entire last 'official' mission had ended in total failure because of him. She... deserves better, for sure... right...? Zach thought, as he turned his head down toward the ground again. I can just hear Aspen now, just rubbing that in... Why would she want to be with me? She... she probably just wants to be with her best friend again... How could I compare with anyone who hasn't disappeared? Who hasn't made her cry...? Zach subtly shook his head, not even sure how to react otherwise, as his eyes got slightly shinier, but despite the slight film of water around his eyes, it didn't progress beyond that... For the moment, at least.

  • 0

#6153 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 08:16 PM

IC: Ellen
Well, this conversation got depressing pretty quickly, Duo said.
 
She really did love him, Ellen agreed. My only question is, now that they're finally together again, why are things not the way they were all those years ago?
 
After watching the couple-slash-not-a-couple hold hands and look at each other sadly for a solid minute, Ellen could take it no longer. "I met a man on the outskirts of Lilycove yesterday," she said slowly. "He was a humble gardener, and he lost his entire family, even his Pokémon. He was devastated, yes, but what he did next was start rebuilding his family anew by adopting a Tailow."
 
Chrono flicked his tail with a frown, seeing where Ellen was going.
 
"Zach... it feels like you've lost everything. Your mother is dead, your brother is in prison and your father tops the list of Unova's most wanted." Sympathetic tears started to well up in her eyes. "I know you must feel terrible... but you haven't lost everything. Not yet. You still have Olivia. You can rebuild your family with her."

 

IC: Ryan

The morning had not improved Ryan's mood. If anything, it had given him enough energy to actively work on avoiding what he knew he needed to do, and what Entei kept nagging him about: apologizing to Sonja, Colette, and Ray.

 

Mostly Sonja and Colette. Sonja, because desperately hoped for a second chance at explaining his overwhelming feelings for the Unovan girl. Colette, because he desperately hoped she wouldn't explode on him again. As for Ray... well, he probably wouldn't have even considered apologizing to the Separatist had Entei not pressed the issue. Even though his apology to Colette would likely address his anger toward Ray, he wasn't ready to say that to Ray himself just yet.

 

He should be the one apologizing to me, he thought to himself as he started cleaning up his room to avoid the inevitable meeting with any of those three people.

 

Why was he stalling? Simply put, he still felt incredibly awkward about everything that had happened during and immediately following the dance. If he had access to a Celebi, he would undo the whole night and start fresh. And he was afraid that if he didn't go about the apologies correctly, he could end up making things worse.

 

You know, Entei chimed in from his Ultra Ball, Cleaning your room isn't going to help your friendships.

 

"I know," Ryan muttered. He picked up his wadded suit from the corner of the room and headed toward the door. "I'm headed to the laundry room," he told the Legendary Beast. "While I'm gone, I'll try and think about what to say to Sonja and Colette." That was a lie. Ryan was simply trying to avoid the whole matter altogether. And hanging out in the laundry room gave him an excuse to escape the telepathic nagging of the Legendary Beast.

 

Don't forget about Ray, Entei said.

 

Ryan was already out the door.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#6154 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 09:26 PM

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach scratched the back of his head awkwardly, as he nodded about his situation. It wasn't exactly the most pleasant time; although Ryan wasn't exactly in jail anymore. However, Zach shook his head to do a double, triple, quadruple take at Ellen's suggestion, and blushed heavily as he blinked.
Wh-wh-wh-wha... Zach thought, as he wondered exactly what Ellen meant by that. I... But... Zach around awkwardly, even though he couldn't really respond, but it did get him wondering slightly... Well... Olivia seems... kinda open to the idea of a relationship...? Zach thought, as he glanced for a second at the hand holding they were doing. B-but... Since we're not even truly dating... Zach worried, but paused awkwardly. Ellen does have a point, though... Zach thought, as he looked over at Olivia, unsure still how to reply to Ellen precisely.
It's like she can just read us like a book, and sheesh, even I can't do that... Zach thought, as he recalled why they had headed to the city in the crater. "S-say... Weren't we going to visit your aunt?" Zach asked the Seatons, in his very badly veiled attempt to change the subject, as he looked between Olivia, Dahlia, and skipping over Aspen in favour of Ellen.

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray yawned, as he opened his eyes.
Something about last night just... bugs me, still. Ray thought, as he quickly got up and changed into his casual clothes, and then frowned, as he examined himself in the mirror. But what is it...? Ray wondered, as he sighed, not sure to the answer of that, but then paused, and giggled to himself with a smirk. Oh, of course. Ray said, as he touched his hand to his forehead. But... How do I figure this out... there's obviously a connection, but... Ray shook his head, as he sighed. It's not really important, and it'd be tactless to just ask. Ray thought, and grabbed his Pokegear and other equipment, and headed off through the halls.
As Ray walked through the hall, he decided to cut through the courtyard, in order to get to the cafeteria faster. However, he stopped in his tracks in confusion, as he noticed a certain brown haired girl there. Ray took a few steps forward, but stopped again, as he opened and closed his mouth, but sighed, and kept walking toward her.
"Hey there..." Ray said with a slight smile, inwardly ready to leave if she said to, since he wasn't entirely certain what was with last night, and despite what he thought he'd heard, she still had not shown up again.

  • 0

#6155 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 10:09 PM

IC: The Seatons

 

When Ellen began to list off the ways in which Zach's family had been completely torn apart, Olivia winced and looked down. "...Ever since that incident, Zach's life has been terrible, and only getting worse..... What was I doing? Sitting in my room and bawling my eyes out." she realized with a sad sigh. "Great... As if I wasn't terrible enough, I'm a selfish prick too.... I mean, I did occasionally think about what must have happened to Zach... But the rest of the time, I was wallowing in my own tears." Olivia thought, feeling like the worst friend in existence. She did not anticipate what came next from Ellen though, and was left similarly flabbergasted like Zach, shaking her head while blinking hard. "W-What does she even mean by that???!!" Olivia thought, her mind racing to confirm that Ellen really said that. "...She means marriage, right....? ....I don't even know if a normal relationship would work, let alone that...." she worried, but then looked over at Zach. "...Is he... Showing signs of wanting a relationship though? I mean.... He hasn't complained about me holding his hand or tried to slip his hand out.... He's even squeezed it back a little?" Olivia wondered, looking over at Zach curiously for a second. "....No, no no.... I'm probably reading too into it. This is probably him just being the nice guy he is..." she decided with a sigh, looking back at Ellen. "How is it that she can see everything I'm feeling and what I want? ....Is she a psychic too? She seems to think that would help Zach, but... Does he even want it?"

 

"Ah, right." Dahlia said quickly in response. "We came over here to see Aunt Kiri, I almost forgot.... Hm." Dahlia muttered, mixed about the sudden change in subject. Sighing, she looked over at Ellen. "And what about you?"
Aspen had been turning his back to the group once the conversation became somber, completely silent. However, once Zach changed the topic, Aspen smirked, seeing his chance to jump back in. "Smooth transition...." he said quietly.


  • 0

#6156 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 10:50 PM

IC: Ellen

"Me?" Ellen asked. She shrugged. "Well, I already did what I came to Sootopolis for. I'll probably find a room at the Pokémon Center tonight, but then I really should be getting back to Fortree tomorrow." How many days has it been now? Ellen silently wondered. She had lost track. She only knew that Ryan had said he'd be gone at the Alamo for about a week at most. She couldn't begin to imagine how worried he'd be if he returned home to find she wasn't there.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#6157 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 11:01 PM

IC: Dahlia Saeton

 

"Hmm, you seem like a pretty busy girl." Dahlia said, looking down at Ellen. "You said you're gonna stay at the Pokemon Center? Well, we were going to head over to our Aunt's house.... Would you want to go with us?" she asked with a smile. "Aunt Kiri's probably got enough rooms or couches in her house, and you traveled with Zach, right? I was gonna invite him to stay the night there anyways, so you two might be able to catch up. Whaddya say?" Dahlia forgot about her displeasement with Zach changing the conversation's subject, and simply gave Ellen a warm smile. 


Edited by Phoenix Zero, Aug 14 2014 - 11:02 PM.

  • 0

#6158 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 11:07 PM

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach had stayed silent for the latter part of the conversation after successfully changing the subject, but simply glared at Aspen for a little while, unamused by his comment.
Seriously, who asked you? Zach asked, as he placed his free hand on his hip, and then thought for a little bit, and looked over at Olivia. "Hm..." Zach thought quickly, as he tried to figure out how to phrase his question. "Wanna quickly train for a little bit? I think Smugleaf and Heather still need some training, so..." Zach asked, hoping the awkwardness would be reduced if the entire group wasn't around.

  • 0

#6159 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 11:35 PM

IC: Ellen

Ellen glanced at each of her Pokémon in turn. "What do you guys say?"

 

Artemis and Maturin nodded, glad to have a place to stay among friends. Terry shrugged, giving a wary glance toward Aria. He had seen how the Lucario had acted toward Ellen, and would have preferred if his trainer were as far away from the dissecting aura reader as possible. Chrono smirked. Pokémon Center or Sootopolisian's home, it made no difference to the sneaky Purrloin. Either way he'd have plenty of people to pickpocket.

 

First you stay with Berry Lady, Duo said. Then you spend the night in Arddwyr's home. Now we're staying with this Kiri woman? Geez, didn't anyone tell you not to talk to strangers?

 

But if I never talked to strangers, how would I meet anyone new? Ellen argued. She turned back to Dahlia with a smile. "Well it's decided, then. We'll take you up on that offer. Thank you, Dahlia!"

 

Hey, I didn't agree to this! Duo cried. It wasn't a unanimous vote! Objection! Does my opinion not matter or something?!

 

A subtle sigh was the only sign that Ellen had even heard the Duosion.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#6160 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2014 - 09:06 AM

IC: The Seatons

 

"Oh, no problem! Thank you for coming along!" Dahlia responded. "It's always nice to help out any way I can! But if Zach and Olivia train, we might have to wait for them.... Or should the rest of us keep going and meet up somewhere else? Hm." she wondered, slightly puzzled on what to do next. 

Amethyst shot an unamused glance at Duo. "Look, I don't know if you've realized, but all Dahlia was trying to do was be hospitable and friendly. If for some reason you find her untrustworthy, you shouldn't." the Gardevoir said. "And with that kind of attitude towards us, no, your opinion does not in fact matter."

 

Aria had been closing her eyes as if deep in thought, until she opened her green-grey eyes to find Terry looking suspiciously at her. "....Oh, I see. You find me a threat to your Trainer...." the Lucario said, the corners of her mouth slightly curling as she softly chuckled. "Looking out for Ellen, are you....? That's cute.... But have you considered why I do the things I do....?" 

 

As the topic at hand changed, Olivia breathed a sigh of relief. "Uuuhh.... Training sounds alright to me, Zach." she replied, a hint of scarlet still on her cheeks. "But what about the others...?"


Edited by Phoenix Zero, Aug 15 2014 - 09:12 AM.

  • 0




1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users