Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rpg: Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

  • Please log in to reply
6463 replies to this topic

#81 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 04:02 PM

-==IC: White==-

"They likely would; but on the flip side, we would see them, wouldn't we?" White asked, as that would be the logical explanation as well, as she started to look around herself, but didn't see any guards yet.

OOC: I've had an intriguing idea for this part. =P

-==IC: Zach==-

"Admittedly, Deoxys' teleportation would be faster, but only because he wouldn't have to keep returning to teleport another person." Zach explained, though he didn't mind either way.

Edited by Tiz Arrior, Apr 30 2014 - 11:43 PM.

  • 0

#82 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,051 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:12 PM

IC: "Aw," a new voice said with a laugh, familiar to them, if slightly deeper than they remembered. "You started without me." Tim finished with a grin, stepping out into view, flanked, as usual, by Aero and Phytorex. Still dressed in his usual (if slightly larger) garb, he nodded to each of the pokemon and trainers in greeting. He'd kept fairly in touch with the both of them, but this was the first time they'd seen him since their little excursion. He was fifteen now, and thanks to a growth spurt, he looked it too, having shot up to 5'9". Height wasn't the only area of growth either, as he'd gained a fair amount of muscle tone and his hair was a bit longer, now hanging down rather than spiking all over the place. Eyes as bright as ever, he sat down, swinging his backpack over and fishing through it for some food. Pulling out a ziploc bag, he opened it and took a huge bite, producing berries for his pokemon. Swallowing, he spoke again. "Been too long. How are you guys?"
  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#83 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:21 PM

IC: "Well, thank you," Lark said without looking directly at his friend. "We'll be done with this battle in a minute or two. Then we'll eat and head out. We can't keep this mission waiting." Although he was not any less uncomfortable about the thought of returning to Lilycove, the heightened clarity brought to him by battle, as well as the sheer rush of combat, had caused Joseph to resolve to get the mission done with as quickly and efficiently as possible. For the moment, however, he was only readying himself to command his 'mon. He had been training, and he could tell Hex had as well. In the two trainers' first locking of swords since they'd parted ways, they would truly reunite. And Lark couldn't wait for the friends' reunion.

Edited by The Fearless Leader, Oct 20 2011 - 08:40 PM.

  • 0

#84 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:23 PM

IC:Pulse and Jackal appeared on the field, the former roaring while the latter drug his foot through the dirt, almost like a bull."Go ahead, I'm ready." he said.Another voice was audible, more Pokémon making their presence known."Tim." he said, not looking away from Lark, but smiling just the same.He hadn't expected to see him again, but it wasn't necessarily unpleasant."Don't worry, Jackal's got enough fight to go around.The Prinplup would've grinned. He remembered that spider. Personal rivalry, very important to the penguin.

Edited by The King of No Isles, Oct 17 2011 - 06:34 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#85 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,051 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:31 PM

IC: "Wait a minute..." he mumbled, scratching the back of his head in confusion. I asked them how they were, and he... thanked me? *DOES NOT COMPUTE* "Altedor, help me out here, would you?" he said, releasing the pokemon from his pokeball. In a flash of white light, the stalwart form of the Metang floated above him. "What?" the Psychic type mentally grumbled, irritation clear.
  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#86 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:34 PM

OOC: I imagine 'Dragon Rises' from Team Medical Dragon 3 playing here. IC: Lark raised his hand. Not with exultation that they were finally fighting again. Not with curiosity that he'd get to see Hex' strategy. In fact, the hand-raising was with nothing. Nothing, that is, save the pure icy fires of cognition. "Der Eisen Drachen, Bulk Up. El Rayo Araña, Swagger Jackal." Manuel leapt into action, muscles growing and hardening in a flex as Sasori stood up on two legs and shook its spinneret at the Prinplup. Battle had been joined.
  • 0

#87 Offline Kothra

Kothra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,977 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:47 PM

@ Nara IC: "Karin," she said, not too interested in casual conversation at the moment.She turned back to Ethan. "What was our plan? I believe I remember something about investigating the local jail."

Edited by Revolutionary Saint Kothra, Oct 17 2011 - 06:48 PM.

  • 0
Posted Image

#88 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,593 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:00 PM

OOC: Will edit this with OOC answers to OOC questions, if there are nay I need to answer, in a little bit. Quick question to Konuju, though: Where's the prison your group is in? Cause I have an interesting mission crossover idea if you're in Lilycove. IC - Ethan - Lilycove: "Hello to you, too," Ethan said as Karin and Eric both arrived. "Right; thanks for reminding me. Archie is still in the Lilycove prison after his attempts to take over the region around 20 years ago; to my understanding Maxie was released on bail a few years back and isn't a problem anymore. So, since we're investigating Team Aqua's return, we should go and see Archie himself -- he might know something about it. Anyone know where the jail is?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#89 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:18 PM

IC:Hex smiled, this time as though he was in control. "Jackal, use Surf, Pulse, rise up and use Hyper Voice."This was a particularly risky move. If done perfectly, the Scrafty would be taken out, while Galvantula would be badly shaken. Why? Because the surf would send a lot of water, so much to make the trees wet enough to let an escape attempt of web slip off and let Manuel sink to the ground. Scrafty would have to fly up, setting it on a level playing field with Pulse. Then, the Hyper Voice would knock it from the sky. And everyone knew wet wings were useless.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#90 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:44 PM

IC: "Drachen, GOOD and Brick Break. Araña, GOOD and Thunder Wave the Hyper Voice." Both fighters jumped upwards to get away from the Surf and attack: Sasori, to latch onto a tree and hold on with all six legs to its slippery bark while its primitive mandibles gnashed sparks to create a wave of thunder which collided with the voice, dissipating both; and Manuel, to artfully bring down his forearm onto the area between the Zweilous' two heads. Lark nodded slightly. 'GOOD' was short for 'Get Out Of Dodge'; in other words, get out of there. While Manuel didn't possess wings, he certainly did possess a powerful tail and pair of legs, and Sasori had been working on its jumping as well, all six legs moving as one to spring like the jumping spiders he was related to. Now Manuel was engaging in close-quarters combat with an enemy whose type he resisted and was good against at once. Despite Sasori not doing much thus far (even now, the trainer saw, being dragged away by the sheer force of the Surf into the water), Joseph had good reason to expect that to change; Confusion on Jackal could kick in at any moment, and when it did, Sasori could take the advantage to fire off a Thunderbolt with high accuracy. Being evolved, Lark was fairly sure the move could OHKO the Prinplup after damage from the Confusion took effect. OOC: I feel like the equivalent of the Brick Break to the area between the heads would be quite similar in effect to a chop to the neck on a human; it would probably be hitting around the place where the Zweilous' throats join and nerves connect. So a critical hit is possible. As well, do note that this is attack is coming after an attack boost (which I'm coincidentially sorry for not noting; I'll add an OOC to each IC with a stat boost update showing what they're at in terms of stats starting now). Scrafty/Manuel/Der Eisen Drachen: +1 Atk +1 Def -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader, Oct 17 2011 - 08:20 PM.

  • 0

#91 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:57 PM

OOC: I actually haven't specified where the prison is, other than that it's in Hoenn. I had originally planned to have it be wherever the Ancient Darkrai first landed in Hoenn, and have that attack put the prison into confusion and allow our group to escape, but when you revealed the alliance between the Darkrai and the Hojohsin League, that sort of messed up my plans.

I was still planning on keeping the location at the place where the Darkrai first landed (which ended up being Fallarbor Town). But since I haven't actually specified that that's where we are, we could make it Lilycove, I guess.

No IC for now; waiting for Ajad Prime and/or Nuju Nui to post (if they even know that BZPower's back...)


Edited by Konuju, Apr 30 2014 - 11:47 PM.

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#92 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 08:08 PM

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange jumped to the right, as he and Pawniard missed a Focus Blast.
"Stop dodging, and start fighting!" Orange's opponent growled, as the orange haired teen smirked.
"Why?" Orange asked, but sighed.
"Alright then. Why not." Orange said with a shrug, as he nodded to Senbonzakura with a smirk.
"Scatter. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi." Orange stated, once again quoting a command to try and send a command without his opponent knowing. This time, it was for Swords Dance, as a row of swords surrounded Senbonzakura following the command.
"Would you quit the weird talk!?" The man growled, as Orange smirked, even as a Dragon Pulse hit Senbonzakura. The Pawniard was pushed back slightly, but still hung on barely. However, that wasn't the end for Orange, in terms of commands.
"Annihilate." Orange stated, as Senbonzakura grabbed one of the swords from the Swords Dance move, and then calmly moved toward Lucario. The Lucario expected that it could take the chance to attack, however, as it rushed forward to attempt to use a point-blank Aura Sphere, the Pawniard quickly slashed out as it used a form of Faint Attack. Since Lucario was already a little low on health, and Senbonzakura had boosted his already fairly strong attack with Swords Dance, the Lucario was knocked out even as it flew across the room from the strong hit. The man, shocked that he lost to a Pawniard, stepped back with his mouth open, as Orange narrowed his eyes, and recalled Senbonzakura.

"If I were you, I'd just let me leave, as I was trying to do." Orange stated with a slight glare, as the man's eyes widened, and he ran off. After Orange saw the man was gone, he smirked, and chuckled, even as he climbed up through the window.
"Well, at least he believed that bluff. The only ones that was still really able to battle effectively were Rukia and Hozukimaru." Orange commented, even as he climbed back onto the street, and ran down the alleyway a bit, even as he let Aizen out of his Pokeball, and the Abra teleported them elsewhere... Of course; the Abra had overshot it's target and appeared a few regions over from where it wanted to go... And also never factored in any height difference. So, by pure accident, Aizen and Orange appeared in the air right above the group that was headed to Ecruteak, and Orange only had a few seconds to blink, before he fell.
"You did that on purpose didn't yoooou?!" Orange yelled out, as the Abra merely chuckled, as the two fell toward the ground.

OOC: And that's how I both wrap up a fight(Yeah, I know, it was kinda short, but I wanted to get out of there... Plus, well, I was kinda running outta awesome commands for Senbonzakura), and get Orange to join up with the Unova group. xD

/EDIT: Aw, I forgot to get the egg. =( Ah well, maybe it'll work best to get it when we get to Ecruteak anyway. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior, Apr 30 2014 - 11:47 PM.

  • 0

#93 Offline Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 09:39 PM

OOC; Konuju, there is only one of the Darkrai allied with the Hojoshin League. The other nine of them are out for themselves. IC (Rustboro): Subtlety was not a word that Seven knew the meaning of. In fact, he couldn't even spell it. Or anything else for that matter. What he could do was cause chaos, and that was exactly what he and his team were doing. Rustboro wasn't even struck from inside. Four had gotten impatient and had already begun the assault. Five knew that the plan was terrible, while Seven and Two simply rushed in behind, enjoying the destruction. Five held his face in his hands, knowing that this time, the taking over of cities will not be easy... IC (Lavaridge): Lavaridge was in a panic. Word had reached of what had happened to Fallarbor. Many were locked in their homes, while others fled. Still, there were some that stood to fight.They watched the skies, ready for the incoming threat. They never expected an underground attack. The Darkrai made uses of several ancient springs and burst from the famed hotspring, launching an attack. Each person stood and fought, never backing down. One by one, they were shrouded in shadows and locked in slumber. The Darkrai were impressed. "How... Feeble.... They stand and fight, knowing they will fall," observed Three, making notes. Eight scoffed. "Humans are weak and foolish. They should all be exterminated, were it not for the fact that we draw strength from their nightmares," Eight growled. She surveyed Lavaridge.... or what was left of it. The entire place lay in ruin, as shadows crept about. Corrupted Pokemon scavenged about, chasing down those not covered in darkness. Eight chuckled. "Come sisters, let us make our way to Mauville before the moron known as Seven gets there first." IC: Somehwere in Unova, there was a hidden chamber, far beyond the reach of any human... Inside was hidden something neither alive nor dead... Something incomplete... Something neither human nor Pokemon... Something pure chaos.... And it wanted to be whole... ~Det
  • 0
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

#94 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,593 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 10:24 PM

OOC: Konuju: Alrighty. Well, even in light of Detranix's correction... Expect a PM from me in a bit; as I said I've just had an interesting crossover idea, one that might possess a solution to the break out problem. That is, if you'd rather use something that doesn't pose a huge danger to your characters' well-beings. :P Blade: Niiiiice. IC - Kyle/Sonja - On the way to Ecruteak: "Yeah, that's true," Kyle said, at the same that a shadow suddenly appeared above the group. "In that case, Thomas, why don't you- LOOK OUT!" He had glanced up and noticed the falling Orange and Abra -- as well as heard Orange's yell. As such he pushed Thomas and Zach out of the way while jumping back himself; Sonja and Justin merely moved backwards to avoid being landed on. Kyle coughed, looking up. "What the...? What was that about? And who are you?" He looked over as Sonja raised an eyebrow and said, her arms crossed, "Orange? What are you doing here?" "You know him?" the other Team Liberty agent asked; Sonja nodded. Kyle pushed himself to his feet and then offered Orange a hand to help him up. "Still doesn't answer my questions, though." IC - Gavin - Lavender Town: Rain continued to fall as Gavin walked, the grey clouds above blotting out the setting sun. Dothe floated beside the Team Rocket member, eerily quiet as they both moved towards Gavin's destination. The time had finally come to settle an old problem -- Gavin was stronger now, both physically and emotionally, his determination was dead set on getting this job done. He stopped in front of the old, broken down home of the man he was seeking. Dothe looked at him worriedly for a moment as his trainer glared at the old building. Then, together, they went to the door.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#95 Offline Professor Ecketzal

Professor Ecketzal
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 183 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 10:31 PM

OOC: Well, I've decidee that I will keep posting in this rpg, though my posts will not be as frequent as before. Not until march of next year (Until my University tests have passed). I'll still keep up with the story. Current teams: Roderick:Wattling: RotomDigital: Porygon-ZSwirl: CastformRampere: Luxray (Shadow)Blimpy: DrifblimAralia: SerperiorIgnight: InfernapeElgyem (Shadow) Items: Thunderbolt ™Key items: Tool set Mina:Bouquet (Roselia)Huitzi (Togetic)Guniver (Mantine)Dozer (Drilbur)Static (Galvantula)Luna (Eevee)Can't remember right now if she had another pokémon.Items: Light stone Jake:Bushelldo (Samurott)MarowakSpook (Desumasu)Gorum (Golett)Larvesta (Shadow)Scraggy (Can't remember nickname right now). Semi controlled character: Genesect (Shadow) (A little bit mad). Thats the status of my chars. Right now, Both Mina and Roderick are in Orre (I´ll take care of that). And Jake is in Hoenn reaching for the rocket headquarters while going incognito. IC: (Jake) exiting petalburg forestJake started to see the light out of the trees. It had been a couple of hours walking, but he had finally managed to get out of the dense patch of trees. He had expected to hear the laughter and chatter of Rutsboro's citizens. What he heard was far from that. It was the sound of Chaos. Even from this distance Jake could tell there was a fight going on, and a big one at that. He saw a couple of trainers facing a group of three... no four dark beings. The battle seemed pretty even now. But the dark creatures were slowly gaining ground. Though two of them were more concentratred in destroying rather than fighting. Jake's knees shriveled with fear. He had heard recent reports from this. Darkrais were attacking nearby towns and were slowly submerging them in darkness. The trainers fought bravely, but they soon fell upon the dark beings spell. Gatting in a deep slumber... "What to do... if I get in I might just finish sleep forever... but I can't just leave rustboro like this". He could already see that some of the trainers had been beaten. The Darkrai were quickly gaining ground. He could only watch, hidden at the entrance to the forest as the people cried in fear and tried to run away. Some were succesfull, others... not so much. Still, the trainers struggled to keep a solid ground. "You know what" Jake thought to himself. "Bugger this. I don't care if I'm a rocket or a Libery. I will help... But I will need a plan"..."What was that guy number again?"he reached his communicator and sent an E-mail. "Need some help. great chaos here. Meet me at the entrance of petalburg. Jake" IC: (Roderick and Mina. Pokemon HQ lab)Roderick's PDA rang. Dsitrupting Roderick's reading. With a sigh, he lowered his book and looked at the text. Mina looked at him with a questioning look. "Well, seems like Jake is having some kind of trouble... It's a good thing I've been to Petalburg before". He called forward his Elgyem. "Do you think you can teleport us?" "I sure hope you know what you are doing" Sounded a voice in his mind. Roderick knew the sound came from a pokéball in his belt... Elgyem nodded and began concentrating with all his might. Then, energy beams began appearing around them... and then, everything was black... OOC: Woo, seems like I'm on fire right now.

Edited by Professor Ecketzal, Oct 18 2011 - 12:30 PM.

  • 0

Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO

Every puzzle has an answer

#96 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 11:25 PM

OOC: So much logic... D:IC:"That," Hex commended, "Is a very good plan. And it should've worked, except for one thing," he grinned, "We've been working on our abilities."The natural abilities kicked in, gaining the upper hand in the battle between Pulse and Manuel, as well as keeping it in the combat of Jackal and Galvantula."Jackal, bubble blaster Galvantula through the water, Pulse, duck and crunch!" he ordered at a fast pace.Being an electric type, the spider was being away in the water wasn't in his best interest. It was both under pressure, and probably couldn't breathe very well. Jackal felt a surge of power as Torrent kicked in, an ability that would only work if the enemy was in a bit of trouble. Feeling his water powers sky rocket and overcome the Confusion, at least momentarily, Jackal shot a stream of bubbles at Galvantula......While Pulse flew downward, the strike narrowing missing and passing between his necks. His ability, Hustle, increased his attack damage by fifty percent. Swooping up from under the Scrafty, his mouths took precise bites at Manuel, dark energy spewing out of the mouths.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#97 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 05:51 AM

IC: "Drachen, grab on and Drain Punch. Araña," Lark looked at the Galvantula tumbling over and through the water, which had now slowed and allowed it to stop, somewhat battered, for a second above the surface of the water, gasping for air, "Gastro Acid Jackal." Sasori was soon to be overcome by bubbles, trapped and essentially unable to move, but it wasn't going down easily. Its mandibles clicking again, it vomited acid at such force that it repelled bubbles and nearly made it to the penguin as it paddled backwards with all six legs. Manuel, on the other hand, was hit by the Crunch. Lark saw his most beloved companion, still falling towards the water, grit his teeth as it was hit multiple times. But it appeared Hex had underestimated the toughness of the Scrafty, let alone its boosts and type resistances. A +1 Def Scrafty would have a hard time being punctured anytime. A +1 Def Scrafty built to take hits would have an even harder time getting seriously hurt. And the fact that its species naturally took 1/4 from Dark attacks just sealed the deal. Grabbing onto one of Zweilous' necks roughly with its tail and a hand mid-Crunch, Scrafty pivoted as it leaped up onto it to slam a fist into the 'mon's other head and stand upon its back. Its wounds completely disappeared as the punch's force took full effect. The water waited below for impact, and he would be glad to see his foe slamming into it. OOC: Seeing as several seconds have passed in the air, I think it's fair to say that right now, Zweilous is going down to the ground (in this case, water)...Literally. It'll be really tough for him to fly with the weight of a Scrafty on his back and the damage it's bringing, as well. -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader, Oct 18 2011 - 05:54 AM.

  • 0

#98 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 08:18 AM

OOC: Konuju: Alrighty. Well, even in light of Detranix's correction... Expect a PM from me in a bit; as I said I've just had an interesting crossover idea, one that might possess a solution to the break out problem. That is, if you'd rather use something that doesn't pose a huge danger to your characters' well-beings. :P Blade: Niiiiice. IC - Kyle/Sonja - On the way to Ecruteak: "Yeah, that's true," Kyle said, at the same that a shadow suddenly appeared above the group. "In that case, Thomas, why don't you- LOOK OUT!" He had glanced up and noticed the falling Orange and Abra -- as well as heard Orange's yell. As such he pushed Thomas and Zach out of the way while jumping back himself; Sonja and Justin merely moved backwards to avoid being landed on. Kyle coughed, looking up. "What the...? What was that about? And who are you?" He looked over as Sonja raised an eyebrow and said, her arms crossed, "Orange? What are you doing here?" "You know him?" the other Team Liberty agent asked; Sonja nodded. Kyle pushed himself to his feet and then offered Orange a hand to help him up. "Still doesn't answer my questions, though."


-==IC: Orange==-

Orange's foot twitched for a moment before he shook his head to get focus back, and then stood up with Kyle's help, though he rubbed his head as he did, and brushed off his tuxedo.
"Sorry. Apparently my Abra wants to kill me or something." Orange said, as he motioned to the previously smirking Aizen, however, Aizen was now simply looking innocent, and Orange simply narrowed his eyes at the Abra for the moment.
"Anyway... I'm Orange. As for what I'm doing here, I just finished up with the mission I was telling you about before we parted earlier. I was meaning to go investigate more of the bases... But, well, Aizen here had to go and mess up the teleportation by about two regions... And then also messed up on where we got teleported, given the height differential." Orange explained with a sigh, and looked around.
"So. Uh. Where are we anyway? I can tell it's not Hoenn, but..." Orange said, as he sighed slightly.

OOC: xD

Edited by Tiz Arrior, Apr 30 2014 - 11:50 PM.

  • 0

#99 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 11:21 AM

OOC: Um, Ecketzal, Jake Soren is Nuju Nui's character, who is currently in a Hojohsin prison helping Ryan and Alex (my and Ajad Prime's characters) escape.
  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#100 Offline Professor Ecketzal

Professor Ecketzal
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 183 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 12:33 PM

OOC: Konoju: Gasp, thanks for pointing that out. It has been edited. I've kinda forgetten about my characters, and I can't acess the profiles. So I might have gotten some details wrong. IC: (Roderick and MIna)The energy disipated revealing a small lake just right through the city. They could hear cries of fear coming from the settlement. "What in blazes is going on there?" Said Roderick. "It's the Darkrai invasion, it has reached Hoenn. Over here" Said Jake while pointing to the bushes he was hiding on. The three jumped into hiding.
  • 0

Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO

Every puzzle has an answer

#101 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 03:58 PM

IC:These guys were putting up a fight. Hex was sweating, not just because of the tension, but because water was splashing over it every once in a while. Pulser was taking one serious hit, plummeting to the water. Where was his advantage? Scrafty as on top of him. There was another good fifty feet to the water. In that time..."Jackal, waterfall! Pulser, outrage on that spider!"Out of the waters the penguin shot, bringing a waterfall down on Manuel and Pulser, bringing the dragon underwater, the sheer force of the waterfall had been inflicted on his back, when was to say Manuel. The pure will to win drove him as he charged through the water, slamming into Sasori repeatedly.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#102 Offline toa ordaku

toa ordaku
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 09:04 PM

OOC:Alright, I might come back. I forget most of my character, tho…. :( He was called Andrew, and he had a Piplup. That's all I remember….

Edited by toa ordaku, Oct 18 2011 - 09:05 PM.

  • 0


Rest in Peace, Joey Powers! I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to get to know you!

Credit to ~Nausicaa~ for the second banner.
If you created the first banner, please come forward so I can give you credit.

#103 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 10:12 AM

IC: Dack
Sometimes I wish I could have just stayed in Snowpoint forever, Dack thought, bemused. But there comes a day when we are called to the outside world. And by entering that world, we enter this war. And by entering the war, we must chose a side.
*****
Three Years Ago...

“Focus Energy now,” Dack whispered, pushing his lengthy black hair out of his eyes. “And get ready.” Beside him, Tailow closed its eyes in concentration.

Their unsuspecting quarry stood a little ways down the mountain.

“Ready?” Dack asked. Tailow opened its eyes and nodded. “Wing Attack!”

Tailow swiftly flew down the mountain, striking the wild Abomasnow with its wings. The wild Pokemon fainted on the spot, toppling over with a resounding crash.

“One-hit KO,” Dack said smugly from his perch on top of the mountain. “Excellent.”

“You do know that Adam’s Abomasnow is a lot tougher than that,” Luke said.

Dack turned around to face his friend, who was practicing martial arts with his Machoke.

“Yes, and I doubt I’ll get the chance to sneak up on Adam, either,” Dack said irritably. “But it’s a start.”

Since he had lost his first battle to Adam six years ago, Dack had tirelessly trained with his Tailow, first battling the small Pokemon in Acutiy Lakefront, then progressing to the stronger ones in Routes 216 and 217. However, despite this rigorous training, he had yet to defeat Adam, who continued to be a menace.

Luke and Dack started down the mountain and began the long journey back to Snowpoint. They kept mostly quiet until, at the base of the mountain, Dack saw a small lump in the snow. Grinning, he motioned to Tailow, who immediately swooped down and plucked a squirming Skorupi from the snow.

“Hey!” Matthew popped out of his hiding place in the snow to chase after his Skorupi. “You can't do that!”

“You’ll have to hide better than that,” Dack laughed.

“So how’d your training go?” Matthew asked as he grabbed Skorupi back from Tailow.

“Pretty well,” Dack replied smugly. “I managed to one-hit KO an Abomasnow.”

“Awesome! It’s only a matter of time now before you show Adam who’s boss!”

Dack started to respond, but stopped as he saw a skier drifting toward them. Before long, Madison had slid gracefully to a stop in front of them.

“Great news,” she said.

“What, your Snorunt finally evolved?” Luke asked. Madison ignored him.

“Adam’s gone.”

What?” Dack cried. “Gone? Where?”

“He’s joined Team Liberty and is moving to their headquarters. Somewhere near Kanto, I think.”

“Of course he’d join those rebels,” Dack spat. Although his parents had always remained neutral on the war, Dack had mildly supported Team Rocket. In his opinion, Team Liberty just wanted to overthrow Team Rocket so they could rule themselves. He imagined their leader, Goldhawk, was just as big a bully as Adam.

“Who cares what he’s done?” Matthew asked. “At least he’s gone from here.”

“And he’s just cheated me of my revenge,” Dack growled, kicking a snowdrift. He had been so close... he was sure in a couple of months he would have been able to defeat Adam once and for all. But now Adam had fled, and the Team Liberty training would make him much stronger...

Suddenly, Dack knew what he had to do. “I’m joining Team Rocket,” he said.

“What?” Madison said. “Dack, you can’t just go running off like that. Adam’s gone, isn’t that what you always wanted?”

“You don’t understand,” Dack looked away. “I made a vow that I would beat him; that I would make him pay for everything he’s done. If Adam’s getting special training from Team Liberty, then I’ll just have to get better training from Team Rocket. And if I happen to run into him on one of my assignments... so much the better.”

***

As expected, Dack’s parents took the news even worse than his friends had. After an uncomfortable silence, Dack’s father spoke.

“You know, when your mother and I made the choice to move here, we hoped to avoid the war. And now you want to fight in it?”

Dack nodded.

“Why?” Dack’s mother whispered.

Dack hesitated; he had never told them about his attempts to defeat Adam, so he would have to come up with another reason. “I... I want to help end this war. I don’t want the next generation to have to live in fear.”

Dack’s father fought to keep his voice calm. “And you think that with your help, Team Rocket can win this war that they’ve been fighting for nearly a decade?”

“I’m strong,” Dack retorted. “If everyone thought like you did, we’d have been overrun by Team Liberty long ago!”

“And maybe that would have been better!” Dack’s father muttered. “At least then the war would be over. We should have moved further away. What was that region, Isshu? If we had moved to Isshu, I doubt you’d have even heard of this war.”

“War is like a plague,” Dack said. “If you sit back and do nothing, it will keep spreading. Trust me, if this war doesn’t end, it will spread to that Isshu Region, and the rest of the world as well.”

“Did you hear about the Winstons’ son?” Dack’s mother asked in a voice as soft as the snow falling outside. “He joined Team Liberty a few months back and he died on his first mission.”

“Well, it looks like he picked the wrong side, then,” Dack said grimly.

***

By the end of the week, Dack was ready to move out.

“I guess this is goodbye,” Luke said, shaking Dack’s hand.

“Don’t worry,” Dack smiled. “I’ll come back once I’ve beaten Adam.”

“You’ll blow him out of the water, I know you will!” Matthew cried.

Madison slowly approached, keeping her eyes on the ground. “If you... if you ever have an assignment in this area... you’ll visit, won’t you?”

“Of course,” Dack said gently. “I’ll never forget any of you. Until next time, farewell!”

And with that, Dack began the long journey south, toward his new life as a member of Team Rocket.


Edited by Konuju, May 01 2014 - 06:48 PM.

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#104 Offline Zero Makuta

Zero Makuta
  • Banned Members
  • Seeker

  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 03:49 PM

OOC: Since I'm not quuuuiiite sure where we are in the base, I'll just post. :P IC: Jason: As Jason slipped down yet another hallway, he gasped and collapsed; a bolt of sharp pain sparked throughout his body, sending dizzying waves of light over his eyes. 'What's going on?' he thought. The hallway tilted and spun for a moment before righting itself. Jason hesitantly rose to his feet and gave his hands a quick inspection, as if they had been infected with some sort of illness. They seemed perfectly normal. IC: Jake: A blinding wave of agonizing pain abruptly blasted over Jake, and he dropped to one knee, breath ragged. For a moment, his vision fogged and he couldn't see; nausea erupted in his stomach, but Jake diligently held back the bile stinging the back of his throat. Quakes rumbled through his frame, and he hugged himself tightly, closing his eyes and praying for the pain to stop. After a moment it did, and Jake, drained, shakily rose to his feet. IC: Searcher: "What we need is a battle plan," said Searcher, as the base rumbled with a storm outside. "The Darkrai are on their way, and most likely won't stop until they've conquered the globe." "All out attack," stated Bruen firmly. "It's the only way we can survive - fight or die." The other S-Commanders nodded their agreement. "It sounds foolish, but if we can defeat the Darkrai in one fell swoop, we'll be free," said Searcher. "Commanders, prepare the Searchers for battle." OOC: Parugi, may I destroy the Searchers using Ho-Oh? It would be a swift, easy way to wipe them from the game. IC: Ariana: Ariana and co. stood by Celebi's shrine. The secretary placed a small device on the shrine and within a few moments, a white glow illuminated the area. The group prepared themselves to meet a Celebi, but discovered a nasty shock when a temporal blast of energy roared from the shrine, easily wiping Ariana and her group from the forest. As she felt her body dissolving into the glittering waves of the timeline, Ariana wondered whether she had done the right thing in life. 'Yes,' she decided as darkness closed in, 'I think I did the right thing.' Ariana and her company dissolved into the timeline, erased from existence and from history. OOC: A fitting and swift end to her group. Now to eradicate the rest of the Searchers. . . .
  • 0

Posted Image

Unity. . . Got it covered


Duty . . . Well, still working on it.


DESTINY . . . Meh.


2 out of 3. =D


#105 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 04:35 PM

OOC: We're still in the room where we got Ryan and Alex's Pokemon, Pokegears, Trainer Cards, etc. And by the way, I've tried PMing Ajad, but I don't think he'll get it unless he actually comes to BZPower. I tried emailing him with the address on his profile, but the email didn't go through. So I guess for now we'll have to continue without him.

IC: Ryan
"Jake, are you alright?!" Ryan cried as Jake suddenly dropped to the floor. Ryan looked at Alex fearfully; neither was sure what to do.

Ryan recalled the group calling themselves the "Searchers" that they had met in the Bell Tower in Johto, and the strange orbs that they had carried. But no... this seemed different. Jake was in physical pain, not just mental pain.

"W-what happened?" Ryan asked as Jake slowly rose to his feet.


Edited by Konuju, May 01 2014 - 12:15 AM.

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#106 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 04:47 PM

Username: SPARTAN-D124Name: Rex DrakeFaction: Neutral, but prefers Team Liberty to Team RocketHometown: Fuchsia CityAge: 16Appearance: Rex has black hair, down to his ears, that is somewhat thick. His eyes are silver, although nobody in his family does. He tends to wear black hiking shoes, ripped jeans, a grey shirt with a Shiny Charizard on the front, a pair of black fingerless gloves, and an army-grade camouflage jacket that is black, silver, and grey, with a matching bandanna wrapped around his head. He has a T-shaped scar on his right jaw, from an encounter with a wild Pokemon in the Safari Zone, and a crescent-shaped scar on his left cheek with three horizontal scars running through it.Personality: Rex tends to be kind of introverted, keeping thoughts to himself most of the time. He loves Pokemon, specifically Fire and Dragon types. Background: Born and raised in Fuchsia City, Rex used to work as the Game Warden's assistant at the Safari Zone. Only recently has he decided to go on a Pokemon Journey. He has no siblings, and doesn't know his father. Up until recently, he lived with his mother and her pet Mightyena Bella. He received his first Pokemon Crunchbite from his grandfather, who was a Pokemon researcher, after a visit to Sinnoh.Pokemon: Gible (named Crunchbite)and a Torchic named Halo. Species: GibleNickname: CrunchbiteTrainer: Rex DrakeAppearance: Typical of a Gible, except for a deep cut in his fin and some scars.Personality: RashAbility: Sand VeilSpecialty: Extremely endurant, and intelligent to boot.Known Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Dragon Rage, Growl, Scratch Species: TorchicNickname: HaloTrainer: Rex DrakeAppearance: Halo is so named for a ring of yellow feathers around her head. Rex has assumed that she will retain this upon evolving.Personality: BashfulAbility: BlazeSpecialty: Halo is quick, and agile, and has a knack for hitting pressure points.Known Moves: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember

Edited by SPARTAN-D124, Oct 19 2011 - 04:53 PM.

  • 0

#107 Offline Professor Ecketzal

Professor Ecketzal
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 183 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 06:54 PM

OOC: I finally remembered Mina's last pokémon. An Archeps named dragon fang. IC:"So... that's tha plan" Said roderick, still hardly believing they were doing this. "Do yu understand what you have to do". Both Mina and Jake nodded. "Ok, if anything fails, then we must escape together while saving as many people as possible. Don't risk yourselves". With those last words the three trainers went separate ways, yet, still close enough to see each other. Roderick slowly crept to Rustboroo city the darkrai were clearly distracted with the other trainers. Their misson was a simple one. To evacuate the citizens of the city and try to slow out the darkrai. "Do you think you can distract them?" Roderick wondered aloud. A lone ultraball in his belt shook slightly and a voice that sent chills on Roderick's spine said. "Of course I can, that is, if you let me..." Roderick pondered upon this. Genesect would certainly help. But he still wasn't sure if he could let him out or that he could trust him fully. And as the time passed, they were getting closer to the city.
  • 0

Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO

Every puzzle has an answer

#108 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,593 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 07:43 PM

OOC: Nuju: I don't mind if you use Ho-Oh, but you don't need to get rid of the group or Ariana that quickly -- there's lots more stuff that could be done before you decide to end the group.Besides, it's not exactly fair to you considering none of the other player factions jumped up to offer themselves up for removal, is it? :P Spartan: You're back!? :oWelcome back! Ordaku: Hm.... You might be the one whose name was on the character list but whose profile I couldn't find. :PIf you can't really anything about the character, then feel free to rewrite the profile and repost the character for approval -- new forum, new chance to be newish and all that jazz and whatnot. Also -- oooooh, NecroooooOOOooooo..... IC - Kyle/Sonja - Path to Ecruteak: Kyle was a bit surprised at how much this guy talked. "Um... This is Johto," he said after a brief pause. "Specifically the route between Goldenrod City and Ecruteak. We're debating whether to teleport or walk the rest of the way."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#109 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 07:47 PM

-==IC: Orange==-

"Ah, I see." Orange said with a nod.
"Well, if you need to get to Ecruteak, I might be able to help with that. Provided Aizen here doesn't try what he did to me." Orange said, giving a glare at the smirking Abra again.

OOC: =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior, Apr 30 2014 - 11:54 PM.

  • 0

#110 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 08:50 PM

OOC:

IC: These guys were putting up a fight. Hex was sweating, not just because of the tension, but because water was splashing over it every once in a while. Pulser was taking one serious hit, plummeting to the water. Where was his advantage? Scrafty as on top of him. There was another good fifty feet to the water. In that time... "Jackal, waterfall! Pulser, outrage on that spider!" Out of the waters the penguin shot, bringing a waterfall down on Manuel and Pulser, bringing the dragon underwater, the sheer force of the waterfall had been inflicted on his back, when was to say Manuel. The pure will to win drove him as he charged through the water, slamming into Sasori repeatedly.

IC: "Drachen, withstand, Dragon Tail, and GOOD. Rayo, GOOD and t-bolt the Prinplup." Lark was now certain the game was into its final moves. As he gave his commands, he could see Manuel shrugging off the damage from the waterfall without much trouble due to his high defenses still boosted. He saw Sasori finally come to a stop tumbling through the receding waters with its back to a tree as it attempted to scramble away from the charging Zweilous, fortunately only getting hit one time so far. And he was certain that although the fight had been good, he now had the upper hand. Confusion had not kicked in yet. But Lark had learned his probability, and he knew that each time Jackal moved, the chance of it attacking itself increased exponentially. By now, the chances of the Prinplup disobeying orders and hitting its own body was a lot higher than the original 30%. Combined with damage from the STAB x2 power thunderbolt, the poor penguin would definitely be out of the fight in one or two turns. But what if the penguin blocked the thunderbolt? That was exactly what Joseph was counting on. In chess, among its higher-level strategists, certain types of moves were renowned for their tactical and/or strategic value. One such move was called a 'fork'. Essentially, a forking move capitalized on the movements of opposing pieces-or in some cases, lack of movements-and the versatility of one's own pieces to threaten two opposing pieces at once. A forking move forced opponents to make a choice: Would they sacrifice piece A to save piece B, or sacrifice B to save A? And that was exactly what Joseph had played from his hand. If the thunderbolt was blocked, it did not matter; the penguin's water-based blocking moves would just send the charge into the water around the now-Scrafty-less Zweilous, which would almost certainly finish it off if it somehow stayed awake after both a boosted STAB x2 power Drain Punch and a boosted Dragon Tail from Manuel. And even if the fork wasn't a fork, it still gave the Prinplup another move to possibly get confused on blocking and OHKO'd by the force of the lightning after confusion, or maybe even without it. So, as Manuel sprang off the back of Pulser, slamming its tail into one of its necks and smacking both heads together, and a battered Sasori scrambled away, raising its forelegs to summon a bolt of lightning which blasted towards Jackal, Lark grinned finally. The match had been well played, and he had felt the rush as before, but checkmate was on the horizon.

  • 0

#111 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 10:44 PM

IC:Hex bit his lip. Lark had been able to beat him, but now...Zweilous was done. The dragon, as soon as he was hit, fell from the sky. "Jackal, get out of there!"The penguin just barely dodged the t-bolt, jumping away at the last second."Hydro pump, on that spider!"Jackal unleashed a blast of water from his throat, pile-driving the spider.Now came the hard part. He wasn't retrieving the unconscious Zweilous. And for a reason."Jackal, jump behind Pulser, and-" he sighed, "Hydro-pump."This was the fork Lark had been looking for, and it favored Jackal. The Prinplup jumped through the water, rolling behind the KO'd Pulser. He fired off hydro pump again, into the dragon's belly. Zweilous went flying, which would block any hits from Manuel as basically a human (Dragon?) shield. Plus, an automatic KO if the large beast landed on him, a highly probably outcome.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#112 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:45 AM

IC: Lark retrieved the Galvantula with one hand, not even looking as the Scrafty flew away, pursued by the body of the Zweilous. "Drachen, Payback, then GOOD and Bulk Up. The unconscious Zweilous flew towards the Scrafty at high speed, even as the Scrafty leaped away- -And, grabbing onto a tree with its tail and one arm and pivoting, smashed its two legs and a head right into the body of the dragon, knocking it off-course even as he continued to swing and finally pushed off to the ground, landing on one knee behind a tree. Payback's power doubled in such a case, when the user moved after its foe. That was exactly why Lark had used it now-being now Manuel's most powerful move, Joseph had known that it could knock the flying Zweilous off course. As the Scrafty had continued swinging, however, the Hydro Pump behind the dragon had missed, leaving his 'mon relatively untouched. And one more Bulk Up, knew the strategist, would definitely be enough to seal the deal. Hydro Pumps were troublesome, but Scrafty had specialized in taking special hits well. Bubblebeam was out of the equation; it was only as powerful as a Hydro Pump and without all the force anyways. So it was really down to the penguin's physical moves, which couldn't do anything to the x2 Bulk Up'd, high defending, Drain Punching, Paybacking, and Resting Manuel.
  • 0

#113 Offline Zero Makuta

Zero Makuta
  • Banned Members
  • Seeker

  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 03:21 PM

OOC: @Parugi: Weeeellllll, they're kind've a block for the RPG; once they're removed, I hope it'll help a little. Besides, I said I would, and I will. :D @Alku: I've been told that you want Searcher for a plot, so I'll keep him and Bruen alive for you. @Konuju: Where are we headed again? IC: Jake: "I-I don't know," stammered Jake. "But whatever it was, we need to get out of here." "I second that," agreed Alex. IC: Searcher: Searcher rose, releasing Slowking form his Pokeball. "Slowking, transport me too -" He never had a chance to finish his instructions. In an explosion of fire and stone, the conference room was demolished in a single second; Searcher cried out and lifted his hands protectively, but never felt a touch of heat or rubble. He cracked open an eye and saw a shield of psychic energy surrounding him, Evan Tierra, and Bruen. The other S-Commanders weren't inside, and Searcher knew that they couldn't have survived the freak attack. Slowking closed his eyes and expanded the shield until a large area had been cleared of debris. The group looked up to see Ho-Oh, wreathed in celestial fire befitting an angelic host - and the Legend was attacking the fortress! IC: Above Searcher Fortress: Ho-Oh rained fire and brimstone upon the complex below, easily eradicating section after section of the Searcher's mightiest base. The corrupt workers serving the organization were vaporized upon contact of the golden flames, and the buildings didn't stand much of a better chance. A few brave and swift warriors rose to combat the Great Bird, but Ho-Oh was ready for these people's battle strategy. With one flap of its gigantic wings, Ho-Oh created a typhoon of wondrous light and fire. The fighters didn't stand a chance. A small telekinetic blast tickled Ho-Oh's wings; the Searcher's Cresselia, Lugia, and Mew were rising to defeat the formidable threat. Ho-Oh narrowed its eyes, and with a psychic storm so powerful it could be felt by the assailing Darkrai, Ho-Oh slammed the trio into the ruins of the Searcher fortress, as well as knocking out all Psychic Pokemon within a mile from the Legend. Ho-Oh roared and three fiery tornados brushed the ground, sending waves of deadly fireballs skittering across the ground and over the nearby ocean. Whatever was left in the once-great Searcher fortress was burnt to ashes in a single, horrid moment. Ho-Oh then turned its attention to the oceans and the skies, where Searcher forces were still coming. It rocketed forward and like a comet, left a blazing trail across the sky, and soon all boats, aircraft, and Searcher humans on or above the ocean were wiped from the face of the planet. Though it tried its best, Ho-Oh could not prevent the destruction of some Pokemon, who were not exactly innocent, as Pokemon standards went. But it didn't matter; the Legend had come to finish these devils, and that was what was going to happen, whether sacrifices had to be made or not. IC: Searcher: Searcher, Evan, and Bruen sprinted away from the raging ruins, the first lagging behind his younger companions. Slowking had been returned to his Pokeball after Ho-Oh's attack, and the trio were enduring massive migraines from the blast. When they had reached a relatively safe distance, Searcher glanced back at what had once been his pride. All he took in was cyclones of hellish fire and acrid smoke. His life was over. OOC: Dun, dun, dun. That cleans up stuff; plus it was fun to write. :D
  • 0

Posted Image

Unity. . . Got it covered


Duty . . . Well, still working on it.


DESTINY . . . Meh.


2 out of 3. =D


#114 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 04:23 PM

OOC: To put it simply, we're headed out of the prison.

Here's a little recap:

When Ryan and Alex were captured, they were teleported into the prison by a Xatu. Shuppet, who was following them, and Abra, who she befriended, grabbed onto the teleport. However, the prison has a sort of teleport-block, so you can teleport in, not out. Deciding they needed back-up, Shuppet and Abra followed the Xatu and its trainer, who went outside the prison and teleported away. Deducing that they were now outside of the range of the teleport-block, Shuppet and Abra teleported back to Mt. Pyre, where they recruited Alex and Ryan's Litwick and Misdreavus, a wild Chingling, and Jake and Jason. The seven of them then teleported back to the prison to rescue Alex and Ryan.

So now we're basically planning on following Shuppet and Abra to the outside of the prison, where we can teleport away. Then we'll resume the journey to Fortree.

IC:
"Yeah, let's get going," Ryan agreed. "Shuppet and Abra, lead us to the exit, preferably avoiding any Hojohsin officers. Like I said before, any officers we do come across we'll have to take out fast, before they raise the alarm."

With that, the group opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

OOC: Parugi, if you're planning on helping us, you might want to do it soon.


Edited by Konuju, May 01 2014 - 12:18 AM.

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#115 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 04:42 PM

IC:"Jackal, Surf!"He pointed two fingers at the Scrafty."You have fought well, Lark. I'll concede- I'm going down. But not without a fight. Give it all you've got left, Jackal."The penguin stabbed both fins into the ground. Water exploded from his direction. Jackal fancied this to be his best yet. It was well over the size of the attack from before, wider, taller, and thicker.Hex grinned. Scrafty couldn't go around it. He couldn't go through it, the sheer force would KO him. He would have to go over it. And at that point, he would be shot out of the sky. If he survived that, and hit past the wave again, he deserved to win.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#116 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:22 PM

IC: Ever the calculating one, it only took Lark a moment to respond in his detached speech. "Drachen, GOOD over that tree with D-tail to Jackal." The Scrafty didn't even nod, it simply obeyed. Jumping up and scaling the tree as quickly as possible, his tail slammed into a branch to send him spinning into the air just above the height of the Surf, from where Manuel would fall towards its creator Check.
  • 0

#117 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:23 PM

IC: Evan could not believe it. Why would Ho-oh attack the Searchers? Ho-oh apparentely aided the righteous and incinerated the wicked. So did this mean... Evan looked at what was once the base, then at Searcher. "What did you do?!", Evan said angrily, "Ho-oh only burns those it deems evil. So what does that make you!?" While Evan was shouting, purple runes began to form on his left leg......
  • 0

#118 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 06:13 PM

IC:Hex froze. Things were actually going right. He smiled."Wait for it..."Manuel was falling. Well, falling with style, but falling all the same. And if there was one thing he couldn't stop, it was gravity. "Wait..." the Scrafty was closing in.Manuel was now as close as Jackal cared for him to get."Now!"Jackal knew what 'now' meant. How could he not? As the Scrafty got closer, he looked up. A hydro pump let loose, his last energy he could conjure up. He felt a burning senstion as the water he pumped out almost exploded from his mouth. He would win. He had to win. This was the pride of the Prinplup.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#119 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 07:10 PM

OOC: GEKIHA! IC: This, too, was what Lark had been waiting for. He wasn't stupid. He knew Jackal's moveset, and he had remembered Hydro Pump and Bubblebeam. As well, Hex had shown to be a highly capable opponent, capable of improvising and trapping a dozen times over. Why would he stop now? With that in mind, Lark had known what was coming. So even as his foe did not say anything, watching, he readied his counterattack. It was a gamble, but it was a calculated one. If Hex had made a trap against the close-ranged Scrafty with the Surf, to force him to go over it, where he'd be vulnerable in the air... ...And he Hydro Pump'd or Bubblebeam'd before Manuel could get too close... ...Then Joseph would be ready to answer with a parry combined with an attack to surprise his foe. There were many other possibilities-so many other ones, in fact, that Lark could name ten others off the top of his head alone. But that was the most probable one. And if there was anything Hex had taught him in his fights, then it was to take risks-as long as they were backed up by rewards, of course. So even as Hex called out "Now!"- -Lark called out "Brick Break!"- -And then the falling Scrafty's forearm was smashing through the burst of water- -Right towards the Prinplup's head.

Edited by The Fearless Leader, Oct 20 2011 - 07:14 PM.

  • 0

#120 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,593 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 07:16 PM

OOC: Konuju: Roger roger. I'll just have Ethan ditch his group since they seem to be in stasis... :P Nuju: All right. Well, if at some point in the future you want to reform the group as a smaller organization, let me know. IC - Kyle/Sonja - Route to Ectrueak: "As long as the Abra doesn't try any tricks, sure, I'm fine with that," Kyle said. He threw a look to Sonja, essentially saying, We can trust him, right? She nodded. Kyle blinked and then looked around at the area. IC - Ford/? - ?: "Is that so?" a soft voice said. The man was speaking to someone on a phone; behind him, Ford sat in his usual spot, focused on a screen. The other man chewed on a toothpick as the person on the other side of the line spoke. He nodded. "I'll let him know right away. Good bye." He hung up. Sighing, he walked back to Ford, running a hand through his long, blond hair, under his bandanna. "It seems we have a problem." Ford raised an eyebrow and turned his head slightly. "Really?" The other man nodded. "It seems Ho-Oh has acted against the Searchers; their entire base was just destroyed," he reported. Ford smirked slightly, though didn't say anything. "Obviously that puts a bit of a damper on the invasion plan; without their forces we'll have to rely entirely on Teams Energon and Galactic. Not to mention we're down on the equipment we need. No more mind control orbs for us to use..." "Perhaps," Ford said, tapping his fingers on the armrests of his chair. "Perhaps not. Plans can change; and as a matter of fact, the plan was meant to be modified the moment I proposed it to the Hojohsin factions. We still have the Blue Chains and the power absorption machines from Energon and Galactic, as well as a prototype of the mind control orbs from the Searchers. All we need is a faction willing to fill the Searchers' shoes... and there is one that may very well be willing to do so." He looked at the trainer. "On top of that, we have the plan behind the scenes to enact. You are the Fourth; the time has come to locate the Fifth, and from there, the remaining four. By chance, Nine believes he may have found a candidate for the fifth position." "Really, now?" the trainer said, a new hint of curiosity in his voice. Ford nodded. "Who?" "You wouldn't know him," Ford said. "He's a powerful trainer, one who has shown to be completely opposed to Sombra's plan -- something that Nine is undoubtedly drawn to in him. Regardless, his power is true, and his abilities fit perfectly for what I have been looking for in the possible Fifth." "I see. So does that mean...?" "No," Ford interrupted. "We must wait for this one; something tells me that he won't be willing to fight for our cause without first completing his own mission. We shall contact him soon; but first, he must prove himself, just as you and the others have. Should he manage to defeat the Ancients, we shall recruit him; until then, we must wait."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users