Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Rpg: Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

  • Please log in to reply
6490 replies to this topic

#3761 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 04:29 PM

-==IC: Ray==-"I wish to report on my findings; for the case you requested I take on before I left Black City before. Initially, I found evidence that Black himself was responsible for my parents' death; however... During his monologue, Gerald revealed that he was the one responsible for killing my parents. Apparently he had been jealous of them for some time or some stupid thing, so he killed them. I'm not entirely certain of his motives there, and he was being rather crazy; but I just wanted to update you on that..." Ray explained, and turned, as he noticed Evan, Seth, and Zach appear in the castle once more.
  • 0

#3762 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,404 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 05:13 PM

OOC Parugi, we might have a bit of an issue. Probably nothing too big, but still...Zacax has gone missing once again. However, there was a legendary pokemon with his character. What do we do with it? Does somebody else pick it up?IC VincentI looked around, trying to see what had happened. "Did he even enter the building at all?" I asked. I walked over to the elavator and punched in the ground floor number.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#3763 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 06:19 PM

IC: (Richard)

 

After the tournament Richard went to a final ceremony followed by a post-tourney reception. There was plenty of food to feed a Snorlax which was good because Dionysus had pretty much been Richard's lead pokemon throughout the tournament and well he was eating. A lot. However Richard felt a little guilty eating his food.

 

"You know Hades, I hate to be a sad sack but the only reason we won is because two people had to quit and we were perfectly suited to beat Zac's team."

 

Hades gave a blank face , after all he was the one preaching that from the beginning.

 

"We should try and add some guys to our team and challenge them all again. That way we will know that it was legit," he said and started nomming on the food on his plate.

 

More battles... Hades thought a sigh.

 

Near the end of the reception Richard got called up to a stage where a man in a fancy suit was standing. Richard had no clue who the man was, but he had an aura of wealth about him. Richard wasn't paying too much attention to the man, morely focusing on the music playing on the background, but then the man said something which got his attention.

 

"...which is why we have decided to present you with this set of Technical Machines suited to the development of your Tentacool."

 

"To furthering your career!" the man said as he handed him the set of TM's.

 

"Cheers," he said downing a soda he was holding in his hand and accepted the reward.

 

Scald, Rain Dance, Protect, he thought as he looked at the reward.

 

The rest of the party was uneventful in Richard's book but filling. And the music was great so it was an overall good time. Richard went out onto a deck which overlooked the streets of Drivtveil. He turned around and called his Tentacool over which was currently resting in a ice chest.

 

"Well Erebus, I've got three TM's and all of them have your name written on 'em, catch!" he said gleefully as he tossed all of the TM's on the Tentacool.

 

The Tentacool appeared to surge with power as his the powerful moves entered his memory.

"Now let's try them out, use Rain Dance!"

 

Drip.

"Then again I did just replace half of your moveset... perhaps you need to adjust to it first before we really try out all of you new moves..."

 

The Tentacool nodded in reply.

 

"Well it's no use just hanging around here, let's head to the next place shall we?"

 

Hades and Erebus climbed onto Richard's shoulders while Dionysus lumbered behind them as they left the party.

 

OOC: Erebus forgets Acid, Supersonic and Bubblebeam and learns Protect, Scald and Rain Dance.

 

IC: (Jamie)

 

"It's a Slowpoke," Lucia responded, "They generally live in a well not too far from here..."

 

Jamie poked the strange Slowpoke. It felt soft, and looked pretty dopey but...

 

"I like it,"

 

A moment of realization occured for the Slowpoke as he realized that someone had fallen over him. He began looking around for who may have done it. Jamie was pulling out a pokeball to hopefully catch the Slowpoke but it began to realize what had happened and shot a Water Pulse at her face.

 

Jamie was silent. Inside a bit annoyed, outside silent, blank.

 

"Sir Lucan," she said backing off and sending out the Vanillish, "We are going to catch this Slowpoke, start us off with Ice Beam."

 

The Vanillish looked slightly scared (but that was nomral) before blasting a beam of ice at the Slowpoke. He resisted the blast but was knocked farther off. After a few moments the Slowpoke responded with a Water Pulse which collided with a second Ice beam which the Vanillish already had time to prepare. After a second the Slowpoke decided to try and use Psychic but the Vanillish cried out a Hyper Voice which caused the focus that it worked so hard to get to suddenly break. And just for good measure Jamie had Vanillish use Mirror Shot.

 

"Alright, go Pokeball!" Jamie yelled and tossed a red and white orb at the Slowpoke.

 

3...........click*

 

The pokeball shifted twice more after the click had already occurred.


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#3764 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 07:43 PM

OOC: Honestly, just... don't even worry about Shadows. That's about all I can say on the matter of Zac's Darkrai.

 

IC - Sages - Plasma Castle: "I don't believe we requested you investigate it so much as offered to give you a lead to find closure," Bronius said quietly. Nevertheless, he nodded. "Regardless, it is good to hear that you at least found something regarding it. This only reinforces our need to locate Gerald Hikari as soon as possible."

 

At that moment, Evan appeared with Zach and Seth, as well as the two stones containing Kyurem and Zekrom and the device that had fused them. As he set them down, several Team Plasma guards approached, taking them away from the scene to be returned to N and Blair. Gorm studied Evan and Zach for a moment.

 

"Doctor Claire, please assess any injuries they may have sustained." He looked at Evan as a doctor hurried forward, "Thank you, Agent Tierra, Is Mr. Hikari well enough to speak?"


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3765 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 09:15 PM

IC: Evan Tierra, Plasma Castle

 

"I don't know.", Evan said, feeling incredibly tired, "I didn't check."

 

The thing that caught Evan's eye in that room was the television, showing the catastrophe that had occurred in Southeastern Unova. Evan fell to his knees as he saw the death toll. Thousands dead, all because of that fight. It was then that Evan saw Gorm's eyes. They resonated with grief of an immeasurable magnitude.

 

"Sir, I'm sorry.", Evan said, still on his knees, "I couldn't save them. I couldn't do anything. There isn't anything I can do to even come close to making up for this."

 

Evan's face finally revealed how he truly felt about the ordeal. It was the picture of grief and failure............


  • 0

#3766 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 10:05 PM

-==IC: Zach==-Zach groaned, as he opened his eyes, which were back to their clear emerald green colouring. Zach gripped his head, currently experiencing a rather large headache. However, he caught a glimpse of the TV out of the corner of his eye, and looked up, seeing just what had happened.Did... Did I do that...? Zach thought, not entirely sure what had happened, having lost track of the outside world around when Black Kyurem had been fused.
  • 0

#3767 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 10:49 PM

OOC: randompostaboutmyrandomstory.exe

 

IC: Aspen/Dahlia Seaton

 

"Hey, I thought you'd like to know Dad said that there's a bit of traffic on the sea of sorts. Not exactly sure what he means, but apparently it'll take a little time to get there." Dahlia told Aspen.

 

"Traffic? Eh, I don't really get it, but I don't think I''ll be questioning it. It's not like I get seasick or anything. Anyways, I'll turn on the radio, if that's okay with you."

 

"Of course, go ahead." said Dahlia as she nodded to her younger brother.

 

The radio spoke of the incident that had occurred in Unova, about the fight between Black Kyurem and Palkia. Aspen's eyes widened at the description of the destruction and death toll.

 

Dahlia could see the shock in Aspen, so she told him "Aspen.... I know it's sad, but we can't do anything about it. It happened, and there's nothing more we can do than give our apologies."

 

"I know that, it's just, why do things like this have to happen? They didn't have to die. And even those who didn't die in the conflict have had their world around them shattered. I want to help them, but like you said; I can't do anything. It drives me mad knowing that...." Aspen sighed

 

"You're a really compassionate person, I know that. Still, you're over here, and not in Unova, so let's save that kindness of yours for another time. Okay?" She asked Aspen.

 

Sighing once more, Aspen responded "Yeah...." 

 

OOC: Sorry I drew that out too long. I wanted to experiment with showing off emotions in writing. Don't think I did too great of a job. =P


  • 0

#3768 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,404 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 10:54 PM

OOC: don't be so critical of yourself; when I started inrpging, I was MUCH worse.So just leave Shadows behind?IC VincentGoing to the upper levels, I lookedaround. Not a sign of Zac or Shadows anywhere. "Where could they have gone?"
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#3769 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 11:05 AM

OOC: That was very good. Well done. =D-==IC: Summer==-Summer frowned, not sure what to think, as she just stood on the Four Island beach, looking out over the ocean.So... Was that all true? Am... Am I really someone entirely different? Summer thought, as she shook her head, trying to come to terms with what that silver haired guy had said."That girl is your sister; Jessie Hakuda!" The man had said, but Summer attempted to comb through her memories, trying to find some way to counter all that the man had said...
  • 0

#3770 Offline Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 05:36 PM

IC - Seth:

A strange feeling filled Seth's body, the Hero of Time unable to determine exactly what it was. Nevertheless, he ignored it as he glanced around the room. He was still trying to comprehend exactly what had just happened. Seth glanced towards the television and saw the destruction caused by the battle between the dragons. He felt his insides sink as he watched the land get ravaged by the attacks. He was used to witnessing collateral damage and casualties in his time, but something about seeing this made him feel uneasy. Even still, his face merely showed signs of wear, not allowing anyone else to see how he felt.

 

As he glanced around more, he noticed Klim was standing nearby. Seth's eye twitched. Even more confusion filled his mind as he tried to comprehend what he was witnessing. The last time he had seen Klim, he had watched Shade send him into another dimension. How he managed to escape was beyond him. But considering he had just watched his other best friend die and resurrect, he found himself able to deal with it.

 

Despite how he felt on the inside, Seth kept his cool, as usual.

 

~Det


  • 0
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

#3771 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,210 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 06:37 PM

IC Kaito

"I have no idea. Honestly, we don't really need that many people to come, probably just us and Karen should be fine."


  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#3772 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 07:29 PM

[color=#000080;]OOC: JiMing, every character's story is important in this RPG--and, frankly, every post is an opportunity to experiment and develop as a writer. So don't worry about it; write what you want and have fun with it--you aren't interrupting or disrupting anything by making long posts or by creating your own character arc. =)[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]CM: Yeah. If Zacax returns then he'll catch up to you or something.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC - Sages - Plasma Castle: "At the very least you were able to stop even more people from dying," Gorm said quietly to Evan. His eyes flitted over Klim and Seth for a moment, before settling on Zach as he began to stir. He watched as the Liberty Agent awoke, staring in shock at the television screen nearby. Around them, the remaining Team Plasma guards watched, waiting to see what would happen.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Are you well now, Mr. Hikari?" the Blue Sage asked. He ignored an annoyed huff from the Red Sage behind him; it was obvious that he, like the others, wanted to throw Zach in prison for the damage he had caused, though Gorm was not so hasty. He was willing to let Zach make a case for himself, at least--or, more correctly, to see how he actually reacted to his current predicament.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron - Four Island: Kyle stared for a long time at the now-fully-repaired face of the Alamo as he arrived in front of it. Though it had only been a few weeks, at most, since he had been there last, it felt like an eternity. He moved out of the way, allowing the others to enter, everyone heading off to do their own thing. Gold, meanwhile, stayed behind with him, arms crossed and a troubled frown on his face as he came to a stop by the other Liberty Agent.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"She's asleep," he said suddenly, pulling Kyle from his reverie. Kyle looked down at Sonja, whose face was indeed nestled in his shoulder, face still red from her tears though now breathing more evenly, more softly than she had been a moment ago. "She seemed really upset over... what happened."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Yeah..." Kyle said quietly. "She's from Accumula Town, which was one of the places Kyurem destroyed... and that's just on top of a lot of other stuff that has happened."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"I see..." Gold said. He sighed, looking up at the sky in thought before beginning to walk toward the Alamo's entrance.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Gold, sir," Kyle said after a moment, catching his attention. The Liberty Agent paused for a moment. "Do you think... Should we have just stayed away from Unova...?" He looked at the ground. "I mean... everything that happened... Castelia, Nimbasa--everything... if we had just let Team Plasma and their forces deal with it, would things..." He trailed off.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Gold stared at him for a moment, a sympathetic look in his eyes. He approached Kyle, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You may not have stopped any of that from happening," he said carefully. "but I guarantee you at least lessened the damage. Don't forget that." He smiled and nodded at Kyle before turning and beginning to walk again. "Take care of her, Mr. Eston."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"I will." Kyle watched Gold leave, the Liberty Agent heading toward the Leaders' offices to report what had happened. After another moment, Kyle wiped his eye, entering the Alamo and heading toward the dorms, in search of Sonja's room.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]OOC: Also, I've decided to implement an update. Since big bads these days are getting to be rather powerful, I think it's a fair enough time as any to start allowing people to 'officially' make lesser-Legendaries part of their teams--like how Landorus is on Evan Tierra's team for instance.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]However, there are still rules regarding this:[/color]

[color=#000080;]-You are only allowed one Legendary Pokémon on a character's team. This will not count as one of the standard six, but you are still only allowed one.[/color]

[color=#000080;]-In order to get one of these Legendaries, you must befriend it to the point of it being willing to become part of your team--for instance, Ryan, Konuju's character, has worked a lot with the Entei that is with him, so Entei becoming part of his team is something that would make sense within the context of his character.[/color]

[color=#000080;]-It may only be a lesser Legend. These are considered to be the following:[/color]

  • [color=#000080;]Latios/Latias[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Raikou/Entei/Suicune[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Regirock/Registeel/Regice[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Mew/Jirachi/Victini/Shaymin[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Heatran[/color]

[color=#000080;]Ones that are negotiable are:[/color]

  • [color=#000080;]Darkrai*[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Cresselia[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Deoxys[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Meloetta**[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Thundurus**/Tornadus**[/color]
  • [color=#000080;]Genesect***[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Any questions or comments may be posted here.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]*These will not be as powerful as the Ancients, as their backstory as a group makes them distinctly different--and much more powerful--than regular Darkrai.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]**In order to get one of these, you'll have to go through Team Plasma--either to steal it or to convince them (with the help of the Legendary in question) that they will be willing to come with you. As in the case of Evan Tierra, this may involve becoming a member of Team Plasma in order to ensure that your promise to them is kept.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]***Same deal as the above, though Genesect's power will make it extremely difficult to control to begin with; as such, this will be very rarely approved.[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 13 2013 - 07:30 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3773 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 07:53 PM

-==IC: Zach==-"I... I caused that..." Zach muttered, as he closed his eyes, unable to believe that his lack of willpower caused all that destruction and death."I... I am better... But..." Zach turned his head with a wince, his eyes still closed. His head was still aching from the takeover, and his mind was reeling itself; unable to comprehend that he had let that happen, and that his own father, who he had believed to be dead for so long, had been the one to manipulate him into executing the destruction. He could not understand how stupid he had been to have thought to awaken Kyurem in the first place. Now, he realized that Kyurem's reawakening was not for their benefit. But simply to further his father's plan. Zach opened his eyes, and stared at his hands, and then shook his head, even as Ray watched."... We should probably go..." Ray said, and Zach looked over at him, his eyes blank; not from being controlled; but from being unable to cope with everything."I'm... not going." Zach said quietly, and Ray frowned, as he looked over at him."What are you talking about? Even if we weren't being ordered to leave; the Darkrai are-" Ray started to said, but was interrupted by Zach."I caused this destruction. I... I'm not even totally sure anymore if I can control myself if a similar situation were to happen in the future..." Zach said; apparently haven given up his will to fight whatever punishment was likely to befall him. He couldn't trust himself anymore; his psychic powers had been used against himself, and he allowed Gerald to succeed in his plans because he tried to 'fit in' as the Hero of Will. The 'hero' that was supposed to save Unova... Who instead, destroyed part of it.OOC: We also broke Zach. =P I'm not even fully certain of Summer, either... I might only have Ray left, in terms of truly usable characters, for the moment. =P
  • 0

#3774 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 08:03 PM

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak

 

"Sorry, sirs, but I'm going to have to take Evan and Seth with me.", Klim said, "We have Darkrai to beat down. We will not ask you for your help, due to the circumstances and out of respect."

 

"Yeah, sir, I'll go with these two.", Evan said in a weary voice, "Is it all right if I take Landorus with me? I'll make sure no harm comes to him."


  • 0

#3775 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 10:27 PM

OOC: Funny enough, I was just thinking the other day that with the amount of battles I've been using Entei in, I should probably write down his moves. I guess now I'll go with a full-fledged profile.

 

IC: Ryan/Ellen

Ryan closed his eyes, taking in the relaxing sound of the waves on the beach, the squaking of Wingulls above them, and the salty smell of the sea. It was a pleasent day compared to the overcast skies they'd had at Undella beach a few days ago. The sun was shining high in the sky, granting a bit of warmth on the cold winter day.

 

Opening his eyes, Ryan looked off in the distance. Although he couldn't see it, he knew that the dark cloud of the Darkrai's influence was out there somewhere. As much as he wanted to truly relax on Four Island for the first time since before the Manaphy mission that was over a month ago, Ryan knew that they would soon head out to try and stop the Ancients.

 

"So this is where you live?" Ellen asked. "It's a nice place."

 

"Well, I grew up in Fortree, but I guess this is my home now," Ryan shrugged. "Come on, let's go over to the Alamo and see if we can't find you a temporary dorm or something."

 

IC: Dack

Karen nodded. "I don't have Unovan citizenship, but I have been there before through the PWT back when it was still running. I shouldn't have too much of a problem getting in."

 

"As fun as searching for a Legendary Pokemon sounds, I think I'll stay here with Cresselia," Palmer said. "Hopefully we'll be able to awaken some of these people without too much trouble."

 

"And hopefully Zac decides to show up," Dack frowned. "He claimed that his Darkrai wasn't allied with the Ancients, but I don't know if we should have trusted him so easily."


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#3776 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 11:37 PM

OOC: I note Celebi is not on your list. Will James be allowed to continue his partnership with her?

 

IC: James and Guinevere were walking far outside of the city. They had left without much explanation from James so Guinevere spoke up.

 

What are we doing now?

 

"What we are doing is going around finding our companions before taking care of our final priority."Which is?"Make sure they do not set up any anti-teleportation fields. We need to secure the escape route for Mr. Krane and ourselves. To my knowledge he should have a pokemon that knows Teleport."To James' pleasure he found that Galahad had rallied up Percival, Lancelot and Mordred without anyone following them. But something seemed off. There was one too few."Well that's all of them but Gawain... Where is he?"

 

OOC: Posts for other people once I plan something for 'em.

 

I also find it interesting to look at this Topic in the archive.


  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#3777 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 08:37 PM

OOC: Minun: That was kind of an iffy thing while I was writing the list, primarily because there's only one Celebi in the present and because of its abilities. As long as you continue to not utilize Celebi's time travel powers, though, then sure.

 

Blade: I'm sure they'll get over it... :P

 

IC - Sages - Plasma Castle: "After all the damage--?" Rood raved, his fury renewed, though another look from Gorm and the others silenced him.

 

"It's up to Landorus whether he wants to assist you or not," Zinzolin said. "That is beyond our jurisdiction, considering he has already expressed a desire to travel with you in the past."

 

"As for you, Mr. Hikari," Gorm said. "Despite your... actions, I am willing to overlook the possibility of a prison sentence in light of your more helpful deeds as of late--on the condition that you stay away from Unovan affairs in the future."

 

"Particularly since we know the cause behind what occurred now--and we refuse to keep someone who has already been used as a weapon against us within our land," Giallo said. "You are Kanto's problem; if Gerald Hikari wishes to use you against Team Plasma again, then we would prefer that you not be within an arm's reach of the region."

 

"Therefore, you must go," Bronius finished. "This is not negotiable."


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3778 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 08:53 PM

IC: Evan Tierra

 

"I will go.", Landorus said from his poke ball, "I have done all I can to aid you at this time. The rest is up to you, Sages."

 

Evan turned to Zach, his expression slightly cold, "You may come with us. We're going to Team Liberty for help with the Darkrai. It's time to end this."

 

Evan turned back to the Sages and said, "We're leaving. Good luck, sirs. Long days and pleasant nights to you."

 

With that, using the last of his spacial power, Evan Tierra teleported Ray, Zach, Klim, Seth and himself to Four Island, where the three heroes would plan their next move......


  • 0

#3779 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 07:34 PM

-==IC: Ray==-Ray nodded to the sages, as the group was teleported. Ray then frowned as he looked around; not being familiar with the island."Where is this?" Ray asked curiously, having never been to Four Island before in his life. Zach, on the other hand, simply stared at nothing, not responding to much at all.
  • 0

#3780 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 09:12 PM

[color=#000080;]IC - Kyle Eston - TL Dorms: Kyle carefully slid open the door to Sonja's room, light from the hallway spilling into the darkened space as he stepped inside, still carrying Sonja in his arms. He walked in silence to her bed, lying her on the sheets and moving a pillow underneath her slumbering head, unbuckling the clasp of her bag and setting it aside for her. Placing his hands in his jacket pockets, he stared at her for a moment in thought, before turning and walking back out of the room, taking care to close the door behind him.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]The Liberty agent moved slowly down the hallway, his heart and legs feeling heavy as he walked toward his own room. His arm and chest ached from overexertion, and his hand was bruised from where he had punched Black. All of that coupled with what he had witnessed back at Plasma Castle... He sighed. Kyle opened the door to his room, closing it as he entered, kicking off his shoes, and falling back onto his bed, eyes closed. He dearly wished he could just sleep away the emotions, the knot in his chest, like Sonja seemed to be doing, though he knew it wouldn't work. Like it or not, the past few hours hadn't been a dream--whether he tried to dream them away or accepted them for what they were, they were nevertheless reality now.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]He opened his eyes, forcing himself to his feet again so as to take a shower, hoping the hot water would help the pain in his back--and clear his mind a little bit...[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3781 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 10:05 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: So you cleared the board of reward points and gave everyone a new one. And now characters can officially have a legendary Pokemon on their teams. Awesome![/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]I haven't been paying too close of attention but I have been watching.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kanto-Johto Border[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Chaz had been traveling ever since that strange occurrence with Team Rocket and that other dimension. He had not seen any other humans since then just him and his Pokemon.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He was unsure what he was going to do but he didn't just want to sit around.[/font]


  • 0

#3782 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 01:37 AM

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ellen opened the door to her new room. It wasn't as big as her old room and had a much smaller window, but she considered herself lucky that Team Liberty even had a room to spare for someone who wasn't even looking to join their ranks. Flopping down on the bed, she turned on the television. As was to be expected, there was a breaking news report about the desolation of southeastern Unova. "The death toll has reached the thousands, while many more are still searching for their lost loved ones," the reporter said.

Ryan, who had escorted Ellen to her room, bit his lip as he watched the report. It didn't look like any news had leaked out of Team Liberty's involvement, but it was only a matter of time before the people would look to the four main regions for an answer. After all, who could explain why Palkia, one of Sinnoh's legends, was in Unova fighting Kyurem? Shaking his head at all the death and destruction, Ryan walked up to the TV and turned the power off. "You shouldn't be watching that," he told Ellen.

"Why not?" Ellen asked. "Would you watch a news report about the situation in Fortree?" She wasn't speaking rudely -- it was an honest question.

"That's different," Ryan argued. But even as he said it, he realized that Ellen was just as worried about her aunt and uncle in Accumula Town as he was about his friends in Fortree.

"You're right," Ellen agreed, much to Ryan's surprise. "There's nothing we can do about Unova. That battle's over. But from what Evan said, it sounds like the fight against the Darkrai is just beginning."

"If you're thinking of fighting alongside the rest of us --"

"Why shouldn't I?" Ellen asked, getting up from her bed. "If I had wanted to stay safe I would have stayed in Village Bridge. But I want to do something. What happened in Accumula was unspeakably horrible. It pains me to even think about it. If these Ancient Darkrai succeed in taking over the world, I'm sure the nightmarish destruction that would follow would be a thousand times worse. I want to stop that from happening. I couldn't bear to see the people of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh go through what the people of Unova have gone through."

With a burst of light, Entei released himself from the Ultra Ball on Ryan's belt. I knew you would make the right decision, little one, the Legendary Beast said with a warm smile. From the time we first met in Accumula Town, I could sense your heart of gold.

"The Darkrai are far more powerful than anything even I have ever faced," Ryan warned. "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"You keep forgetting that I won't be alone," Ellen grinned. "I'll have my Pokemon, and all of you, and all of your Pokemon by my side. Besides, I'm sure you could use all the help you can get."

It takes only a single beam of light to penetrate the darkness, Entei said. You have said before, Ryan, that Ellen brings a unique innocence and joy to your group. Perhaps you will need that more than ever in your upcoming battle.

"Will you be joining us as well, Entei?" Ryan asked.

I have not forgotten my promise, the Legendary Beast bowed. I am at your service. 

OOC: I was going to add a bit about Entei becoming a permanent member of Ryan's team, but it just didn't seem to fit. I'll have him bring it up after the Darkrai battle.

Anyway, here's Entei's profile: 
Spoiler

Edited by Konuju, May 03 2014 - 11:07 PM.

  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#3783 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 02:09 AM

IC: Evan Tierra

 

Evan flashed his Plasma Badge to the Liberty Agents in the room, his face serious.

 

"Take me to your leaders.", Evan said, "It's about the Darkrai. It's time to end this. I am also here to give a statement about the incident in Unova."


  • 0

#3784 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 05:07 PM

-==IC: Ray==-Ray thought for a moment, as he walked up to the Liberty agents in front of the door, who instinctively barred the way. It was enough that Ellen had suddenly appeared, and the two Heroes of Space and Reverse as well. They all had people to vouch for them. But Ray? The closest people were already inside and were not going to be vouching for him any time soon."Listen; there's a group already inside, I'm with them." Ray said, but the Liberty agents shook there head."We don't let random people in just like that. Unless you can pro-" The guard said, but was soon interrupted..."... Let him in. He's probably the one person in this vicinity to not be likely to be controlled..." A voice said from behind Ray, and Ray turned around just in time to see Zach walk past, headed toward his room. Ray frowned, and the guards looked at each other confused, however, the guard sighed."Alright, alright; but you shall be accompanied. Can't take any chances, you know what I mean?" The guard said, as the second guard escorted Ray inside...
  • 0

#3785 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 06:50 PM

OOC: Recall that Seth is a TL Executive and is with you guys... :P

 

CT: Yeah, I figure after two years and over 200 pages of plot, it's time for a few changes... :P

 

Anyway, no ICs right now, but as I don't have a lot to do tonight (FINALLY!), I'll be able to make a number of ICs later. Stay tuned!


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3786 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:04 PM

OOC: They went on ahead, I'm assuming, since Ray was caught up in wonder about the island. =PI should think about what my reward should be, too. xD
  • 0

#3787 Online Nara

Nara
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:04 PM

OOC: I need to become reactive...I don't get it either. Working out plot-stuffs for Justin, but I don't know what Eric or Pierce will be doing.IC - Zac Flash, UnovaDuskull returned to Zac, reporting the news with wild hand motions. There was indeed a Meloetta in the temple, but it was literally stuffed to the brim with Plasma agents."Hm.." Zac pondered. "This'll be tough." He looked around, making sure he wasn't being watched. "Well, Melon, you and Duskull try to sneak past the Plasma. If you can get into her Chamber, convince her to come with us. Improvise. If you need raw firepower, Kongo, Jaws and I will be watching somewhere close. Just blow stuff up."
  • 0

#3788 Offline Professor Ecketzal

Professor Ecketzal
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 183 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 01:58 AM

OOC: And yet, I got a shadow Genesect before it was cool.  XD

 

IC: Jake

 

SLowly, but surely, Rocket grunts started going out of the base and into the city,  most of them were confused because the chaos had already passed,  and some were trying to calm down the populace (One in particular was having abit of a rough time with an old couple).

 

In the meantime, Jake had started to follow the swampert, it hadn't been as difficult as he thought, mainly because hesimply had to follow the trace of drenched business and sewage footprints.  Right now, he was folowing the Swampert with the intention of seeing where it went.

 

[color=#0000ff;]"There are almost no swamperts living in this area, and those who live never go into populated areas,  this one has to belong to someone"[/color]

 

IC: Roderick

 

Roderick typed furiously in the main computer's keyboard. Thanks to James, the security was down a bit, but it still was no easy task getting around the remaining traps and walls, not to mention de-encrypting all the data that was being kept extra protected.

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Just what is James after" [/color] Whispered Roderick as he typed more commands... he would have to hurry before he go caught.

 

He was so distracted that he didn't notice a shadown entering the room and hiding behind one of the shelves.

 

IC: Mina

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Well, I wasn't expecting this".  T[/color]hought Mina as she hid behind one of the bookshelves. [color=#ee82ee;] "This complicates things a bit,  I'll need to get rid ofthe scientist first".[/color]

Thinking fast, Mina Let out her Galvantula, Static.  Kneeling down a bit she whispered.  [color=#ee82ee;]"Move quietly and then shoot a spider web at him, towards the wall" [/color]

 

Galvantula nodded and climbed up the wall, slowly making his way up the wall and to the side.  Once the scientist was in position,  Stitic prepared and shot a web right at him...

 

OOC:  Still waiting on Viper.


  • 0

Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO

Every puzzle has an answer

#3789 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,210 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 11:11 AM

IC Kaito

"Well, if there's any reason not to trust Zac," Kaito pointed out, "Then at least, by staying here, he isn't compromising our search for Cobalion and Genesect."


  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#3790 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 02:52 PM

OOC:: Are there any PCs in johto besides Nara's chars and Jared?IC: Jared threw Indy and Aaron out, content to let them roam for a while. Food was gonna be interesting to find.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#3791 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 01:58 AM

OOC:

 

Anyway, no ICs right now, but as I don't have a lot to do tonight (FINALLY!), I'll be able to make a number of ICs later. Stay tuned!

 

So this wasn't true, obviously. X3 I need to stop jinxing myself...

 

Blade: You guys never did specify where you got teleported to, so since Evan apparently appeared in a room I would think Zach and Ray would still be with him and the others... X3

 

But, eh, not important, so meow.

 

Ecketzal: I don't think that Shadow Genesect was ever actually approved to own, though...

 

Also, not entirely sure where you're wanting Viper to appear at, which probably has something to do with the fact that I'm not sure exactly what the current situation is. What exactly is happening right now with the information-gathering?"

 

JS: I have a pair of characters there--former-TR member Gavin Braner in the Ruins of Alph, and TR agent Ethan Worth in Violet City. A bit of collaboration might be in order, since I'm not entirely sure what to do with either of them at the moment. XP

 

IC - TL Guards - The Alamo: The guard stared in surprise at Evan, and then frowned. "Team Plasma has no business--" He paused as Seth stepped forward, showing his own Liberty Executive badge. "... ah. Follow me."

 

He started walking, leading them to an extra conference room to await the arrival of Goldhawk or one of the other leaders...

 

IC - Kyle Eston - The Alamo: Kyle stared at the floor in thought as he walked down the hallway again, adjusting his shirt slightly as he slung his jacket over his shoulder. He felt a lot better now that he had had time to rest, though still have no idea what to do with his time. Another mission so soon after coming back sounded like too much work for him, though Four Island didn't exactly have a ton of entertainment opportunities that he knew of...

 

He stopped outside of Sonja's room, rapping the backs of his fingers against the door. "Sonja?" he called. There was no answer, meaning she was probably still sleeping--or she just didn't want to talk to anyone. He sighed. I'll stop by again later, I guess... Turning, Kyle continued walking...


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3792 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 08:04 AM

OOC: I had been under the understanding they all teleported to the entrance or so, and that he had walked on ahead. ^^'-==IC: Ray==-Ray was looking around the base; or at least what was allowed to him by the guard; when he saw Evan disappear into a room suddenly. Ray moved to follow him; however, was stopped by the guard."You don't have authorization to be in there." The guard said, and Ray sighed."I'm with that group; they're how I got here." Ray explained, quickly tiring of the stubbornness, as the guard shook his head."Sorry sir; I must hear that for myself from one of them..." The guard said, Which caused Ray to put his hand to his face in annoyance.
  • 0

#3793 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 03:24 PM

IC: Evan Tierra

 

"He's with us.", Evan said in a stern voice as he went inside, "He has information to share. I'd like him in here, if you wouldn't mind."

 

With that, Evan went inside the conference room with Seth, Zach, and Klim and sat down, his face serious and grim.


  • 0

#3794 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 07:37 PM

IC: Dack

"Right," Dack agreed as the entire group, Palmer included, headed into the elevator to return to the ground floor. "If Zac gives us any trouble here in Sinnoh, we can easily deal with him."

 

As the elevator doors opened, Palmer looked at Vincent, Kaito, and Karen. "So how are you three planning on getting to Unova, anyway?" he asked.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#3795 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,404 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 07:40 PM

IC Vincent"Sail to Oblivia and fly from there," I replied.IC StarkOn a long highway which was peculiarly empty, a black armored motorcyclist roared down the road. Covered head to toe, not showing an inch of skin (like some other impulsive bikers do), the enigmatic being known as Jacob Stark ripped down the strangely empty highway, eyes focused on the road ahead of him.OOC Anybody want interaction with him? I haven't determined where he is yet.

Edited by Constructman, Jan 19 2013 - 02:17 PM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#3796 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,210 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 01:23 PM

IC Kaito

Kaito nodded. "So, are we ready to go?"


  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#3797 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 08:43 PM

IC - Meghan Vert/Goldhawk/Josiah Lorn - Conference Room: Moments after Evan and the others had taken seats, the doors to the room opened again. Goldhawk entered at the lead, followed by Executives Lorn and Vert--the latter of whom had simply insisted on coming with him for the sake of taking a break from the busy Liberty-leader meeting that was taking place, and most certainly not as a chance to finally see for herself who these mystery people actually were. Goldhawk stopped in surprise when he saw the three unfamiliar people with Seth, though pushed this aside so as to take a seat himself.

 

"Good day," he said calmly. "I was told a Team Plasma agent had requested a word. I'm Markus Aleivy, head of Team Liberty. What can I do for you?"

 

"Make it quick," Lorn said. "You're interrupting an important meeting."


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3798 Offline Professor Ecketzal

Professor Ecketzal
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 183 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 01:39 AM

OOC: Well, he actually doesn't own it,  he is just keeping it to keep tabs on it's shadow progress, as it would probably run rampant again if left unnatended.

 

Besides, I've never used it in battles.

 

But if you want to, I could make a character template for it.

 

IC: Roderick

 

[color=#ff0000;]"What the?!"[/color]  Was the only thing Roderick could say before he was pinned to the wall by a spider web.

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"I'm sorry mr scientist, but I'll need to use that computer for a bit" [/color] Said an oddly familiar voice.

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Ugh, I have no time for this"[/color]  Said Roderick as he tried to reach one of hi pokéballs,  it didn't take him long to fingd the right one.

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Aha!!! here we are.  Ignight, cut these ropes if you please"[/color]

 

As soon as he was released, Ignight used a blaze kick on one of the webs surrounding roderick.  instantly burning the section.


  • 0

Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO

Every puzzle has an answer

#3799 Online Nara

Nara
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 04:04 PM

IC - Zac Flash, Unova"Wait for the signal.." Zac said quietly, crouching down in the foliage. "I expect Plasma Grunts to notice two Pokemon sneaking in fairly easily."And the signal did come. Into the air flew bricks from the temple, and a Shadow Ball and Psybeam, followed by a beam of white energy. "Alright," he said, shooting to his feet. "Jaws, plow through whatever they throw, and Kongo, take care of whatever still moves." His two Pokemon nodded and headed towards the temple, attracting shouts and Pokemon. Zac saw Jaws swing her massive horn around, knocking both Plasma agents and their Pokemon backwards, Kongo as her bodyguard.He reached up and ripped a hefty branch off a nearby tree and ran to rejoin his Pokemon.IC - Justin Iredsi, Lilycove City, HoennJustin walked into the empty Pokemon Center, shocked at what he found. The nurse was laying over the counter; there were several people laying on couches and the floor. "They're not dead, right?" He asked Sparks. The Manetric ran up to the nurse and examined the situation. Having licked her face and hands several times, Sparks returned and shook his head no."Huh.." Justin walked over to the counter himself and heard a strange noise; snoring. "She's... Asleep?"

Edited by Nara, Jan 20 2013 - 06:56 PM.

  • 0

#3800 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,404 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 04:15 PM

OOC: Nara, want interaction?

 

IC: Stark (Lilycove City)

The motorcycle slowly came to a stop. Getting off, Stark looked around. "This town seems... deserted," he thought. Looking around, he decided to go into the pokemon center. "Just for kicks,' he said to himself as he walked through the doors. Looking around, he saw something extremely unusual. Except for a boy and his Manectric, everybody was lying around unconscious! "Wh-What happened here?!" he rasped in surprise.

 

OOC I can't remember if I said this in his profile, but the mask he's wearing should distort is voice, so he sounds like Bane form TDKR.


  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users