Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Lafoyae BelroseThe Rocket Assassin heard the whistling of the knife and darted back, dodging the knife. Noting the direction from which it landed, Lafoyae proceeded to move quickly and silently, keeping her guard up for any more surprises....

Edited by Nightmare Knight

IC: "Well I suppose we can talk while fighting, but it ruins the whole 'calm' atmosphere I was going for."

Oddly enough, despite Richard's trained ear, he seemed to be the least affected by the noise. He actually seemed to enjoy the use of the sound based attack.

"Dionysus try and compose yourself through Curse."

Dionysus had started to spin around due to the noise, he tripped over on himself as he struggled to sit up. Eventually succeeding he began using a strange form of energy which raised Attack and Defense at the cost of Speed. This was not the main intent however. Instead it was to keep the Snorlax still enough to allow him to regain his composure.

Alright so there's no way that he can catch that Magneton on his own speed. I'll have to find the right opportunity for an direct attack...

"And as for the whole 'on edge' thing. Don't worry too much. This is probably the best opportunity you're gonna have to relax, then. You didn't answer my question about the song, though."

OOC: He's not going to drop the song thing.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan frowned as he listened to Evan and Landorus. "But I thought you said the Spacial Horror teleported you to the Abundance Shrine," he said. "If the Spacial Horror is truly as evil as you make it out to be, why would it send you to a place of safety?"

Meanwhile, Ellen was walking slightly ahead of the group, her hands cupped around the Pokeball that now held the Purrloin. Solo, Terry, and Artemis followed alongside her.

Do you think he'll be alright? Solo asked.

"I hope so," Ellen said, looking down at the Pokeball with concern. "Luckily we aren't that far away from town." As she said this, the path abruptly ended, giving way to a broad, sandy beach. Undella Town lay on the other side of a small bay. "Almost there," Ellen whispered as she turned to the left, following the shoreline until it led her into Undella.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac B.Bladesman tried to block but the force was too strong, he sent back, and knocked out. Zac sighed and returned Bladesman to his pokeball, "Thanks," he said, and then got his other pokeball."Let's go Valor!" Zac said as his Braviary came out,
-==IC: Masked Man==-"Another Night Slash." The Masked Man said, figuring that it would be knocked out soon anyway. However, he had an idea for what to do next, as evidenced by the calmness he displayed still. Edited by XIII. Roxas

OOC: Sorry about the absence.IC - Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaKongo jumped up on top of the wave, attempting to surf the Surf.. backwards. Unfortunately, this didn't work out, and he slipped into the water, doing quite a bit of damage. Still, he rolled out and continued running with his Hammer Arm.OOC: I should probably wrap up the Juan fight.IC - Pierce and Eric, Uncharted Ocean, HoennSlush, on a fainting spree, used Guillotine again, breaking through ice and fainting the Kingdra. Melody rammed into the Politoed, not doing much. In response, Politoed used Hyper Voice, fainting the Feebas. "Tsk," Eric said, recalling Melody.Dusknoir hit the Milotic hard, followed by Snowrunt headbutting it. Slightly angered, the Milotic swept the floor with its tail, coated in water. Dusknoir wasn't affected, but Snowrunt was thrown up into the air. She then got hit with a rain-boosted Hydro Pump, getting shot backwards, off the cliff. Pierce recalled her before she fell into the water, cursing. Dusknoir used Shadow Punch again, repeatedly, finally followed by a Hex, fainting it.

IC: Zac B."Dodge and use Ariel Ace!" Zac said. Valor then dodged the attack and charged at full speed towards the Bisharp. Zac knew flying attacks wouldn't do much, but at least with Ariel ace they could hit him.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Hiro==-Hiro frowned, as the Carracosta was knocked back, and out, by the Hammer Arm."I concede." Hiro said, with a sigh."The last Pokemon I have is a Shedinja, which won't exactly work well against a Darmanitan. You won." Hiro said with a chuckle, as he nodded to Zac Flash, and walked up, hand extended.-==IC: Masked Man==-"Alright then, Guillotine." The Masked Man stated, as the Bisharp dashed toward the Braviary quickly, hoping to finish off the second Pokemon quickly.

IC: Zac B."No way we are going down that easily!" Zac said, "Get out of the way Valor!" Zac yelled. Valor nodded as he changed course of his Ariel Ace, going around the Bisharp, "That was too close... I'm still in this mr. Mysterio! I still got a few tricks,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Don't worry about it, Nara--you aren't the only one.By the way, hi, guys! ^-^; Sorry for the absence--been busy with school and such!IC - Kyle Eston/? - PNT: Kyle smiled slightly. "I don't have any requests," he said. "Sorry."Kitheus released another Tri-Attack, followed by a Thundershock. Hopefully--as Kyle was banking on--this series of attacks would make the induction of status effect more likely. Burns had already proven useless, but paralysis would at least stall Dionysus, and freezing him would more or less spell his defeat. Unfortunately, Tri-Attack only had about a fifty percent chance of inducing a condition at all, and of that only thirty-three percent was likely to be ice.Still, sooner or later it would have to faint... right?Somewhere behind Richard, leaning against the wall in plain sight, and yet unnoticed by the crowd--including a pair of officials who stood nearby, chatting idly about the match--a black-haired boy watched, seeming to have appeared out of nowhere. A slight smile--dissonant with his dark expression--appeared on his lips, seeming to be slightly blurred, off-focus, like the rest of his features...OOC: For all intents and purposes, this boy is invisible. Your characters do not see him. Just so you know.IC - Quincy Adams - Train: She's quick, Adams noted, mildly surprised. She brushed off the feeling. Luck... That's all it is... It won't last for long, though..."Didn't you hear the announcement?" she asked from her position in the shadows above, silently following Lafoyae's movements. She smirked slightly at the woman's surprise toward the sudden sound. "You were supposed to stay put; that would have ensured everyone's safety. But since it seems you can't follow the rules..." She dropped a Pokéball onto the floor, causing it to roll toward Lafoyae. It opened, releasing Witch the Mismagius. The Ghost-Type smiled darkly at Lafoyae, completely still where she floated."... I'm afraid you've signed your own death warrant," Adams finished. Witch's eyes glowed as she began pulling darkness into a cloud around herself, forming a Shadow Ball that she proceeded to launch toward Lafoyae...IC - Goldhawk/Executive Vert - Goldhawk's Office: Goldhawk's expression transformed at this information. He stood up straight, lowering his arms. "It sounds like this Darkrai intends to help us," he said after a moment. Celebi quickly confirmed it. "All right. We'll start mobilizing, getting our forces ready to join the fight. Selene." He pressed a button on his comm. "Send word to Bounty and Maxie, have them meet us in the conference room in two hours.""Yes, sir," Silvermind answered. Goldhawk looked at James and Celebi."Keep us posted on this, and send me a notification as soon as you're sure it's time to move," he said. "Anything else?"IC - Sonja Baron/others - Undella Town: "Aaand... we're here!" Sonja announced to the group as they stepped into the official city limits. "Undella Town, Unova's most popular summer resort! Of course..." She glanced up at the overcast sky, tightening her coat. "It's not as much fun during the winter. But that's okay." She looked at Ellen, continuing forward. "Come on--the Pokémon Center's this way."IC - Gavin/Jackson/Ethan/Trace? - Train: "Thanks, Mr. Sang," Trace answered, bending down and tying the other guard's hands together. He straightened up again, holstering his gun and saluting the Rocket agents, the atmosphere of the room becoming noticeably lighter as the various occupants relaxed. "Told you I'd manage.""Excuse me a moment," Ethan said, stepping forward. "But, ah... who are you?""Trace," Jackson said simply in response. "Or Tracer--that's his official name. He's my partner in crime." He looked at the Rocket agents. "Until you guys showed up, we were planning on having a bit of fun with stopping this heist. You know--people don't generally deal well with a flaming monster coming after them."This earned him stares from the three Rocket agents, though he seemed oblivious. Face palming lightly, Tracer stepped forward. "A demonstration," he said simply. Without warning, he seemed to melt, much to the surprise--and in some cases, horror--of the passengers. A pink substance engulfed Jackson, conveniently as the lights flickered again, forming into a writhing, black, flame-like outline around him that made him appear several times bigger than he actually was, four eyes glowing red on his face.It was enough to make several people scream, at least until the lights turned back on and they found Jackson standing there, back to normal, next to a Ditto, who then proceeded to transform back into the boy who had been standing there before. Jackson turned to look at the shocked passengers, waving lazily at them."Neat," Ethan said after a moment, having regained his composure. "Maybe you should go on ahead and start dealing with things closer to the front of the train; we'll meet up with you once we've found Jamie.""Fine by me," Jackson said, moving over to a nearby window. He opened it, waving at the others. "Ciao!" With the ease of a hot knife cutting through butter, he slipped outside, disappearing onto the roof of the train, Tracer following behind him.Ethan looked at Gavin and Lucia, both of whom seemed shocked by this. "Shall we get moving, then?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC:Thought I might mentioned this, I'm gonna e inactive, maybe, because I'm gonna be working on a Digimon RPG with Basilisk and Flex. I'm still gonna be postin here, though maybe not as often because I'm having to work really hard on this.

IC: Lafoyae BelroseLafoyae, with lightning speed, threw out the ball containing her Conkeldurr, sent him a telepathic message to use Focus Energy and block the Shadow Ball with his canes.The Conkeldurr crossed his canes in front of him and Lafoyae. He then shut his eyes, focusing his mind and spirit for more precision in his strikes, as the Shadow Ball hit the canes, breaking one of them."Use Mach Punch to phase through the Mismagius and while it's back is turned, smash it with your cane." Lafoyae telepathically told her Conkeldurr.The Conkeldurr grabbed his remaining cane with his left arm, made a winding up motion with his right arm. He then, after many wind ups, used the potential momentum to propel himself forward, phasing through the Mismagius, and quickly turning around, cane ready to impact the Mismagius.IC: Evan TierraEvan looked around. The town didn't seem too interesting, until he saw what appeared to be a cafe near the Pokemon Center."You guys can go to the Pokemon Center.", Evan said, "I am going to see what this Cafe is all about and if it has any hot chocolate."With that, Evan walked in the direction of the cafe, Landorus following him...

OOC: I think you're hinting something. Hmm... nah must just be my imagination.

IC: "Well the slightly pleasant report of the state of Mossdeep and the effects of being in the darkness..." he said handing Goldhawk a somewhat hastily compiled report he made from his notes. "But other than that, I have nothing to report at this time."

He then bowed slightly before saying, "By your leave," he said before leaving the room with Celebi in tow.

James however did not walk away too far, Executive Vert had piqued his interest and he was not going to leave before he had asked the question of his fellow Executive. Instead he retreated Celebi so that he would have, some degree of privacy.

IC: Richard was slightly saddened to see the events the had just unfolded. The attacks both hit the Snorlax dead on his charge, which had become more of a tumble as he tripped in his Body Slam (which actually sped him up on the plus side, and the Tri-Attack was definitely going to Freeze Dionysus as well, but worst of all KYLE COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FOR HIM TO PLAY!!! That last part nearly threatened to break his cheery mood. However oddly enough the ice on Dionysus managed to lessen the friction on him, speeding him up while at the same time increasing his weight, for a pretty quick thrice Cursed and STABed Body Slam.

Hmm, there may be some benefit to this after all... thought as he saw the water now on the field and began plotting Erebus' song.

IC: So what was Jamie doing while I was having a writers block. She was dueling with a couple of agents, in a car a couple ahead of Ethan, a couple before the Mewtwo, using Tristan to block the gunshots and attacks of two Deoza agents and their Pokemon (or rather Tristan insisting upon it) while Pelleas was launching attacks at a Machoke and Alakazam, while Lucan supported them from behind Tristan with bolts of Ice Beam of the two. The battle seemed to be around a stalemate to slightly losing in Jamie's sense since she was not armed and thus Tristan had to absorb any attack that came for her, while Tristan had to largely fight the two Pokemon on his own. Lucan helped but not enough to turn the tide.

OOC: I don't think I have caught a pokemon, in well... since the last topic (unless you count creating Richard), can I catch three at once (because I really a few certain characters in Arthurian Legend that it would make sense for).

OOC: I ain't implyin' nothin'. :PYou mean "three Pokemon" as in one per character? That's fine--the page limit is meant to be between captures by individual characters, not all of them. So a catch by James wouldn't reset it to ten more pages for Jamie or Richard.IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: Ice or no, Kitheus had the advantage of speed, and he knew enough to begin moving as soon as Dionysus began charging in his direction. As such, he was able to dodge, unleashing a Discharge attack on the Snorlax.IC - Quincy Adams - Train: Witch only realized what was going on when it was too late to dodge, and was such was hit by the attack. However, she managed to endure it, quickly righting herself in the air and turning to face Conkeldurr. Levitating upward, above the Fighting-Type, she drew the shadows toward herself again, launching the attack at him. Meanwhile, she began to hum to herself, preparing her voice...IC - Goldhawk/Meghan Vert - Office: The two Liberty Executives waited a few moments after James closed the door before looking at each other again. Goldhawk crossed his arms, his expression stern as Vert walked forward, opening her mouth to say something."No," he said flatly, causing her to glare at him. "Under no circumstances is experimenting on Pokémon okay.""You've got to be kidding me!" she said, slamming her palms on the desk in front of her. "Aleivy, with all due respect, think for once! Team Rocket has already developed technology replicating psychic abilities! Team Energon can steal power from Legendary Pokémon with the press of a button! On top of that, we've got the Darkrai and Ford lurking about, actively destroying everything that Team Liberty stands to protect! You cannot possibly tell me that in the face of that kind of power, when we are in as big of a hole as we are right now, that we can risk our own destruction for the sake of a few animals! Think! We could lose one Articuno and in the process gain the ability to outfit every single soldier in our army with powers or equipment matching that single bird's! We could--""For the last time, no!" Goldhawk said loudly, causing her to flinch. "Do you realize what separates Team Liberty from those other organizations, Meghan? It's the fact that we don't partake in the same kinds of behavior that they do--indulging in that would do nothing but break whatever reputation we still hold with the public, on top of the very weak alliances that we have with most of our Legendary Pokémon. Whatever power you think this kind of thing could give us, you can forget it--we would lose far more than just an ally." He sat back down, busying himself with several papers. "The answer is no. That's final. I suggest you head back to your lab and take a nice, long break to rethink your views on this."Vert glowered at him, pulling her hands off of the desk with a huff. Scooping up the proposal she had brought with her, she exited, slamming the door behind her. Without a word, she continued down the hall, nodding curtly at James."Forget something?" she asked.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Oh... hmm. Actually Jamie catching a reference to three certain characters since I haven't actually had a normal pokemon catch in over 70 pages. If not that's okay.And aw let me hit once...

IC: "Hmm... we are going to lose this one aren't we. Ah, well," he said as he saw the ice splinter, sending shards everywhere as he hit a wall and then get hit by an electric attack and get knocked out.

"We should be able to knock this one out with Erebus and maybe that Charizard or whatever he has up his sleeve. If he can't beat the second, well you shouldn't have any problem cleaning that one up, eh?" he said turning towards his companion who I don't think I have mentioned since the start of the battle and has watched the whole thing thus far. "Dionysus definitely isn't suited towards fast, distance using opponents, Erebus is better suited to that."

"Go Erebus," he said smiling brightly as the Tentacool appeared."Use Toxic Spike." he said with a singular intentionally.Catching this the Tentacool created one single-large spike that it wrapped its hands around.

"Your move," Richard said calmly.

OOC: Hey Blade, not sure if you took this into account or not, but both of Carracosta's abilities would be mighty useful in that battle.. Reduced damage for super-effective moves or Gen 5 Sturdy.IC - Eric and Pierce, Uncharted Ocean, Hoenn"Enough," Juan said, recalling his fainted Pokemon and Politoed. "You've proved your strength.. Even if it does include Guillotine." His Walrein waddled out of the shadows. "However, I do like the Dusknoir, Snorunt, and Seadra. What was it you needed again?""Uh," Pierce said. "It'd be great if you came with us." He turned to Eric. "Is there any way to get to... Where is the Rocket Base, again?" Dusknoir facepalm'd."There are a few.." Eric said. "I've only been to the one in Johto. Near the Lake of Rage, I think." He paused for a moment. "There's no way out of Hoenn right now, though.. Not with the Darkrai everywhere."Pierce laughed. "That's where you're wrong. I ran across a tiny little town in the forest, at the southeast mainland. There haven't been any attacks, since so few people know it exists. The darkness'll spread there soon, but I'd reckon it's clear for now."Juan raised an eyebrow. "May I offer some assistance?" he asked. "I have a Skarmory, which I use for transportation. Perfect Pokemon for me to fly on, since most people will assume I fly on a Water Flyer." He called out his Skarmory. It was relatively large, though, fitting three people on would still be a challenge.Eric and Pierce looked at each other. "Well," Pierce said. "We could take turns.."

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan was surprised to find that Undella Town had even less people than it had a month ago. Glancing toward the beach, he saw that the shack that the Shadow Genesect had destroyed had been rebuilt. Reaching for the Pokeballs at his waist, he sent out Dewott. "This is pretty close to your home, isn't it, Dewott?" Ryan smiled. Dewott looked around and nodded, quickly recognizing the beach town. The Liberty Trainer stared out at the ocean where, somewhere, the Ice Geode lay.

Ellen followed Sonja's direction and rushed into the Pokemon Center. "We have an emergency!" she told the nurse, sending out the still-unconscious Purrloin and carrying it up to the front desk. She quickly explained how they had found the Purrloin next to the path on Route 14.

"We'll get right on it," the nurse said as a pair of Audino came out with a hospital bed. Ellen carefully laid the Purrloin on the bed and the Audino rushed it into the back.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Ellen went over to one of the seats in the lobby to rest.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: You had hit me with an attack prior to that turn, so I'll go with Sturdy, and have it be negated. =)-==IC: Ray==-Ray, however, was looking around, and then noticed what he had been looking for with a frown."I see..." Ray said, as he split away from the group, to begin to head up one of the cliffs, heading toward a rather large house, which was in ruins.-==IC: Masked Man==-"Night Slash to counter." The Masked Man stated, as the Bisharp whirled around quickly to counter slash the Braviary, however, fell to a knee to the second Aerial Ace, as it slowly built up damage from the other attacks.-==IC: Lucia==-"Right." Lucia said with a nod, as she followed Ethan quickly, wondering where Jamie had gotten to, after all.

IC: Zac BBraviary doesn't know any fighting moves, and his moves won't do much damage. But we have to keep trying, I guess Brave Bird and Ariel Ace are our choices."Brave Bird!" Zac commanded. Valor became cloaked in a blue flame and started to flap its wings and flew at high speed towards Bisharp.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Lafoyae BelroseThe attack struck the Conkeldurr head on, causing him to fall on his back.Lafoyae's face briefly flashed with alarm, but then she expressed curiousity. Her Conkeldurr's Toxic Orb necklace begaqn to glow with a sinister light, signaling that it had activated."You know what to do." Lafoyae told her Conkeldurr mentally.The conkeldurr leapt up, his veins glowing purple and his eyes full of fire. He felt a rush of strength flow into him, along with the poison. He had to finish this quickly, otherwise his master would be left defenseless against this foe. He grabbed his remaining cane with his right arm, and prepared himself for the real battle......IC: Evan TierraEvan returned Landorus as he entered the cafe, hearing music and singing going on. He headed for a table, when a waiter walked up to him, giving him a strange look."Plasma officers are always welcome to the Cafe Sonata.", the waiter said in a cheerful voice, "This is our Undella town location. So how may we serve you?"Evan grinned and said, "I'll have some hot chocolate, with marshmallows."With that order, the waiter wrote his order down and walked off to take care of it.....

OOC: Minun: So, you want Jamie to catch three Pokémon in rapid succession?Ermhrm... I'll say maybe. Finding one wild Pokémon on the train wouldn't be a huge stretch, but more than that would be rather... unlikely. Think you could wait until we're off the train to get the others? After that I wouldn't have a problem with it.(Although, come to think of it, I remember saying something a while back about shortening the page limit, anyway, since we aren't exactly moving that quickly. So, really, that's not a problem at all at this point--it's more location than anything.)IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: "Well, good round, regardless," Kyle said. As he watched Erebus's actions, a slight frown spread across his lips. "Interesting... Kitheus, Discharge."He had a feeling--an idea--of what Richard was attempting to do. Fortunately, Kitheus had more than just a couple of Electric attacks... Still, better to make sure of what the spike was for before continuing...IC - Quincy Adams - Train: "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"The sound was unbearably loud, high enough in frequency to crack several of the windows in the cart. Quincy, having placed earplugs in her ears moments before, was spared from the paralysis-like effect that Witch's Screech had temporarily instilled into Conkeldurr, causing him to grip his ears in pain. Unbeknownst to Lafoyae, that attack had been mixed with another: Perish Song.As the attack subsided, leaving both Lafoyae and Conkeldurr with ringing in their ears, Quincy began to laugh softly. A broad, almost psychotic smile on her face, she dropped down in the middle of the cart, behind her two opponents and across from Witch, effectively flanking them."Now isn't this fun?" she said, crossing her arms. "Your Pokémon fights as if you're ordering it around--but you're not talking. Psychic link? Or are you like Hayes and have some other sort of secret, silent method?"IC - Ethan/Gavin - Train: Moving into the interim between the last cart and the next, Ethan checked through the window before opening the door. The next cart was rather cramped. It consisted of a hallway along one wall, with three smaller rooms along the other--essentially private compartments for those who had important business. The doors leading into each room had no windows on them, and so the trio of Rocket agents crept along, listening inside for any noise. From the sounds of things, no one was currently inside of any of the rooms."This is pretty fantastic, isn't it?" Ethan said quietly. "Working with not one, but two of the most famous assassins around! And on a train! It's like that one Paper Jumpman game! Or like that one cartoon with the immortal people and the completely unchronological plot!""Right..." Gavin said in response. He was busy contemplating the more serious aspects of the situation--such as why there was even a situation to begin with. "What do you think they're doing here?" he asked after a moment. "The measures they're taking seem a bit... excessive... Especially if they've got one of these 'Genetic Pokémon' or whatever..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Well no, I wasn't thinking about now, just when I get the opportunity. I just like to ask these sorts of things ahead of time, to alter my plans accordingly.

Speaking of schemes, James is waiting for Vert to come out.

Speaking of other schemes you gave me an idea for Richard, I honestly hadn't thought of.

IC: The Tenatcool wasted no time trying to dodge the attack, moving along the melted ice at surprising speed, the attack however seemed to follow him however. He didn't mind, he just needed a few more moments to finish prepping the strange spike. He 'swam' away from it after sticking it in the ground, and to Richard's utter surprise, it had attracted the Electric attack.

"Phew I didn't even think that trick'd work," Richard said wiping his forehead. "Alright, let's take the offensive then and try Bubblebeam," he said as the Tentacool would unleash a stream of bubbles."Alright, I'll have to try something then," he said as Erebus attacked, and started to play something with a fast tempo. His name he did not know and quite a few of the notes were improvised as he had gotten half a music sheet. But he had liked what there was and decided to try and fill in the rest.

I need new music sheets, and money to pay for 'em.

IC: Jamie's situation had not improved as Pelleas was getting increasingly tired fighting both the Alakazam and the Machamp, who had been joined by a Hitmonchan out of one of the agent's impatience. As such she was getting forced back towards the wall, giving some way to lessen the pain on Tristan who was valiantly defending her (his words not mine). She opened the door to the car behind her and hoped something good would happen.

"Oh hello, Mr. Worth, Mr. Braner," he said nodding to both of them in turn."Um, these agents in the next car outnumber me and my pokemon, could I get a little help?" she asked as Pelleas, looking pretty hurt jumped over Tristan who was currently blocking the door way.

OOC: ...Wait, I hit you before? *checks* No, I don't think I did. =P But alright.IC - Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaZac walked to the center of the arena. "A Shedninja, huh?" he said, shaking Hiro's hand. "Seems like it'd be an interesting match. It was getting interesting, too. It's a shame Kongo's sporty, otherwise I think he'd fall into that wave."EDIT: OOC: Wait, Parugi/Minun, is the train going to Johto or Kanto?IC - Eric and Pierce, Uncharted Ocean, HoennPierce climbed onto the Skarmory, and Juan got on behind him. "Just.. Keep yourself occupied until I get back," Pierce said, as he and Juan took to the skies. It would probably be an hour back and forth."Whatever," Eric said, sitting down on the rock floor. Juan had been kind enough to heal his Pokemon, so all three were sitting beside him. "One of you will have to evolve soon.."OOC: Permission for Eric to find a Dragon Scale (and eventually evolve his Seadra)? Also, gonna do Sparks's evolution now, during the Tournament.IC - Justin Icewater, PWT, UnovaJustin, not wanting to sit around while his rival was only getting stronger, rushed out of the National Tournament, Sparks by his side. "Well," Justin said. "It's time. Let's go to Route 6."He wandered around Driftveil, meandering until he reached the west side, to the entrance to Route 6. Looking around, he immediately saw two places with potential; there was a flock of Tranquill nesting at a group of trees, and there was a river full of Water Pokemon. He picked up a rock, and threw it behind his back; whichever location it was closer to would be the one he battled in.

Edited by Nara

-==IC: Burgh==-At about that moment, Burgh walked into the Cafe as well."Ah... The usual." Burgh said to the waiter, and sat down at a table, looking up with intrigue, as he noticed Evan."Hi there; haven't I seen you before?" Burgh asked Evan curiously, recognizing him from somewhere recent, but not able to think of when.-==IC: Masked Man==-The masked man nodded, as the Bisharp was finally taken down."Alright then, I guess I have to use my Mandibuzz." He said with a shrug, as he sent it out, and then smirked."Night Daze."OOC: Well, I also wanted it over sooner, rather than later. Bad enough I have writer's block for the Zach fight. xD

IC: Zac"I was right!" Zac said to himself as he witnessed the mandibuzz coming out. He clenched his fists, as Valor was hit and sent to the ground, still was ready to fight."Slash!" Zac said. Valor's talons extended in length in a white glow as he flew off to attack the Mandibuzz.

IC: Zac B.Valor was hit by the flamethrower, but somehow manged to hit the pseudo Mandibuzz. Zac moaned, no matter, he had two more to take down, he had two left.

IC: Evan TierraEvan looked at Burgh. His face didn't seem to ring any bells in Evan's head."Sorry, you must be thinking of someone else." Evan said, noticing the waiter had returned with his hot chocolate.Evan then handed him his payment, plus a tip. Evan sipped his hot chocolate, feeling it's warmth spread throughout himself. He saw what appeared to be a stage, with a single microphone on it."Sir, if I may ask, what is the purpose of that stage?" Evan asked, a gleam of curiosity in his eyes."That stage, sir, is for those who wish to sing.", the waiter said, "Why? Do you wish to sing? We do have a bit of a band here, but you will need to get them the right sheet music."Evan grinned, his eyes full of fire. He had always wanted to do something like this, but never had the chance. It was his turn to have some fun."Let me sing.", Evan said, "I'll take care of the sheet music."With that, Evan walked off to the stage, grinning joyfully.IC: Lafoyae BelroseLafoyae hadn't expected such a terrifying attack. Her Conkeldurr's ears were still ringing from the scream. She had to act fast to deal with this foe, otherwise she could possibly lose her life. Lafoyae thought it best to not tell the woman how she was commanding her Conkeldurr, lest she have a way to prevent such communication."I'll send out Accelgor and try to distract the woman.", Lafoyae said to her Conkeldurr, her "voice" sounding a bit shaky, "You do what you must tofight off that Mismagius."With that, Lafoyae threw out the poke ball containing her Accelgor, who promptly threw out a flurry of Spikes. While he did that, Conkeldurr performed another Mach Punch, using the speed from the attack to hurl his last cane with overwhelming force at the Mismagius.......

OOC: Minun: I suppose. Again, though, make sure there's at least a small break between the captures.Vert came out of the room in the post before my last. ;3Nara: It left from Saffron and is going to Johto. Though, due to whatever Adams is planning, it may or may not make it that far.And yeah, that's fine.IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: "Thought so," Kyle said. "Kitheus, take the attack and destroy that spike with Lock-On and Tri-Attack."The Steel-Electric-Type obliged. The bubbles splashed against its body, though it forced itself to ignore the attack for the moment, instead focusing on the spike. Once it got a lock on the target, it unleashed a torrent of energy, aiming to destroy the spike before preparing to launch a Thunderbolt at the Tentacool.IC - Ethan Worth/Gavin Braner - Train: Gavin simply nodded at Jamie's request, pulling out a Pokéball and tossing it over the Metagross. Talsim appeared, materializing in the middle of the aisle. As the Hitmonchan rushed him, fist beginning to glow with fire, Talsim's eyes emitted a bright light. The Fighting-Type became engulfed in a purple aura, throwing it back against a wall. Another Psychic shot toward Machamp, though was deflected by Alakazam.Frowning, Gavin also sent out Dothe. The Dusknoir phased through the wall, blocking several bullets before moving forward and throwing his own Fire Punch at Alakazam.IC - Quincy Adams - Train: As soon as she saw the Pokéball flying, Quincy jumped back, throwing one of her own on the ground. A Sudowoodo appeared, using its hands to deflect the Spikes before they could get too close to Adams."Aw, thanks, Chan," she said. "Let's give that Accelgor a piece of our mind, shall we? Fire Punch."Sudowoodo charged toward Accelgor, moving surprisingly fast for his body type. The orbs at the ends of his fingers became engulfed in flames, and he thrusted them quickly at the Bug-Type, trying to land a hit on his opponent, all the while punctuating his attacks with loud yells.Witch, meanwhile, did not move to dodge the attack. Instead, she turned only intangible enough to barely pass through the cane, allowing it to still harm her considerably; it slammed into the wall behind her, causing wind to rush into the cart as a large hole appeared, revealing an unnatural darkness spreading from the front of the train to the back.This anomaly aside, Witch smiled darkly, her eyes and body glowing red. A similar light engulfed the Conkeldurr, who immediately began to feel energy drain from his very body. As the Fighting-Type weakened, Witch appeared to glow slightly stronger--though only just.Of course--Pain Split. What else could it have been? This, certainly, would distract from both parties' weakening as the Perish Song counter fell down another notch...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Ryan
After staring out at the sea for a while, lost in thought, Ryan turned back to the group. To his surprise, about half the group had scattered: Evan to the cafe, Ellen to the Pokemon Center, and Ray had gone off somewhere, leaving only Sonja, Alex, and himself.

"Right..." Ryan muttered. "I'm going to go check on Ellen," he told Sonja and Alex. With that, he headed into the Pokemon Center.

The Pokemon Center was not very crowded at all; in fact, Ryan thought he saw more Christmas decorations than people. If Ryan had to guess, he'd say that few people chose Undella as a winter vacation spot, and out of those who lived here, many chose to travel elsewhere for the holidays. The Liberty Trainer quickly spotted Ellen, sitting in one of the chairs, surrounded by her Solosis, Mienfoo, and Herdier.

"I take it you got the Purrloin here safely?" Ryan asked as he sat down next to Ellen.

"Yeah," Ellen nodded. "Now we just have to wait."

Edited by Konuju

OOC: WHAAAAT! When did this happen? GASP! To the James Post, away.

And yeah, I'll space 'em out some.

IC: James nodded back to his fellow Executive before saying, "I was curious about this.... disagreement you and Goldhawk were having. We would like to tell me about it? I am all ears."

IC: "Thank you," Jamie as she saw two pokeballs fly over Tristan.

Lucan himself did not give up trying to at least try and help by sending a blast of Ice Beam at the Machamp.

IC: "Erebus, we need to defend that spike, we'd waste too much time setting up a new one," with a calmness a bit different than his normal one, the tone in his violin playing reflecting this change.Erebus began shifting the direction of his attack, using it to instead intercept the Tri-Attack blast. However Kitheus's attack was aimed perfectly, Erebus's was not. The bubble beam did reduce the damage on the spike, but it became very brittle.

"That won't hold," he said muttering under the music of his violin.

He liked that about his violin, it covered up his mutters. Though it did make to sing at the same time, so it was a win-lose situation to him.

"Alright, try and start making a new one."

OOC: Alrighty, I'll bring Pierce, Juan, and Eric to the Rocket Base in Johto.IC - Justin Icewater, Route 6, UnovaThe rock fell towards the direction of the Tranquill, so Justin jogged over to the tree. To his surprise, the Pokemon didn't all flee; there were a few birds still there. "Sweet," he said. "Discharge."Sparks threw electricity from his body, hitting several Tranquill at once. A few fought back, sending harsh winds towards Sparks. However, familiar with wind, he used it to his advantage, and sent a Thunder their way, knocking them out. Afterwards, Sparks began glowing. Justin smiled. "Finally," he said.The glow faded, as Sparks had been transformed into a Manectric. He howled.

IC - Gavin Braner - Train: The Alakazam teleported a short distance back, dodging Dothe's Fire Punch. In retaliation, it sent out a psychic blast, aiming to incapacitate the Ghost-Type. The move only seemed to anger the Dusknoir, however, as it phased like a shadow into the floor, shooting behind the Psychic-Type and ensnaring it with darkness. Dusknoir twisted his large body around Alakazam, spinning and hurling his opponent into the wall, where Hitmonchan had just started to rise. The impact was enough to knock both Pokémon to the ground, knocking them out.As Talsim teleported out of the way of the charging Machamp--who had thrown a punch forward at the Ice Beam, causing one of his four arms to freeze--Dothe began gathering darkness around himself, preparing to hit the Fighting-Type while Talsim worked on slowing him down with his Psychic attack...IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: "All right, Kitheus--smash it!" Kyle called over the growing volume of the music. The Magneton shot forward, ramming the spike with its metallic body. The damaged spike couldn't withstand the impact, shattering from the force of the blow and sending purple shards in every direction. "Now finish it off with Discharge!"Turning to face the Tentacool again, Kitheus let loose another electric burst, sending out energy in every direction...IC - Meghan Vert - Leader Offices: "Oh, I don't think there's much of a point by now," Vert said bitterly, glancing back at the door to Goldhawk's office. "After all, the project has been shot down due to a technicality... But maybe it wouldn't hurt to run through it again out loud... hm..."She looked back at James. "You see, Mr. Arthur, the other factions in this war have all developed technology replicating the abilities of Pokémon, effectively allowing regular humans to use the powers of Psychics and other types without actually possessing those abilities. I believe I have found a way to do the same, only on a wider scale--essentially equipping a large group of people with that kind of power, something that render the use of Pokémon unnecessary and would stop harm from coming their way, which would also serve to give us an advantage over literally every other source of opposition. However, the process has about a fifty percent chance of killing the Legendary Pokémon donating power--which, apparently, is reason enough to block the program from proceeding to a stage where we could find a way to lower that risk."She sighed, shaking her head. "It's all technical. Mr. Aleivy doesn't want to risk the deaths of our allies--which would be justified, except for the fact that we have no other options at this point. We're pinned down on all sides by the likes of Ford, the Darkrai, Team Rocket, and what do we have to fight back with? Nothing of value." She adjusted her glasses. "It's ridiculous."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: "Finish it off, Why Kyle, we've only just started! Rapid Spin! Bubblebeam!" Richard yelled suddenly his violin playing reached a fever pitch.

Suddenly the Tentacool began spinning and jumping around in a pattern that most would see of chaotic and unplanned. They were not Erebus. To him it was chaotic and very planned. He bounced around sending out Bubbles, some to try and counteract the lightning, others to redirect and some more just to try and attack, though primary focus was on dodging.

IC: Lucan was enheartened to see the arms freeze, and was instantly shooting another one towards the right arms in an attempt to freeze them.

IC: Upon hearing Vert's response he had quick flash backs to facing Pierce.

"A decisive weapon then, to give us the edge we so desperately need. Interesting."

A smile did cross his face, although this time for only a brief instant.

"Would you mind showing me your research thus far?"

-==IC: Burgh==-Burgh looked over at Evan curiously, as he stood up, and walked closer to the stage; the other kid seemed to have an idea, and if he knew the song, maybe he could help out too.-==IC: Masked Man==-"Night Daze again." The masked Man said, as the Zoroark focused, and sent out another wave of darkness.OOC: I really apologize for delaying us at all... =/

IC: Zac B.Valor was blown a few feet away from TE night Daze, but flew back at the Zoroark, "Sky Drop!" Zac said as Valor grabbed Zoroark's arms and flew into the air, higher and higher.

IC: Ellen
Ellen had been waiting in the Pokemon Center lobby for about twenty minutes when she heard a commotion coming from the back. There was a harsh MEOW! and the Purrloin raced into the lobby, followed by a trio of worried Audino.

"Wait!" Ellen cried, jumping out of her seat to try and stop the Purrloin before he reached the door.

I’ve got it, Solo assured her as he used Telekinesis to hold the Purrloin in midair.

"Sorry about that," Ellen smiled at the Purroin, who was waving his legs frantically in a desperate attempt to fight Solo’s telekinetic hold on him. "It must be scary to wake up in an unfamiliar place. But don’t worry, you’ll be safe with me. By the way, I don’t think I ever introduced myself. I’m Ellen."

The Purrloin disregarded Ellen, pausing from his struggles only to lash out at her with his claws.

"You can’t keep doing that!" Ellen cried as she nimbly jumped back to avoid the attack. "Oh, yeah. There’s... um... one other thing you should know."

Pulling out the Pokeball she had carried the Purrloin in, Ellen recalled the cat-like Pokemon, then sent it out again. The Purrloin materialized on the ground, freed from Solo’s telekinetic hold, but he didn’t try to run off. Instead, he gave Ellen a dumbfounded look.

Ellen kneeled down so that she was at eye-level with the Purrloin. "Look, I’m sorry," she explained with full sincerity. "But I couldn’t let you keep getting yourself into trouble."

The Purrloin stared straight at Ellen, still coming to terms with the fact that he was no longer a wild Pokemon, free to do whatever he wanted.

"By the way, if you won’t accept the Pokemon Center’s treatment, you should at least eat a Sitrus Berry," Ellen said, offering one of the berries she had picked on the journey.

The Purrloin looked down at the berry, then back at Ellen, then back at the berry. He started to reach for it, but hesitated. With a scowl, he batted the berry out of Ellen’s hand, sending it rolling across the lobby floor until it came to rest under a chair.

"Did it ever cross your mind that maybe that Purrloin doesn’t want to be your Pokemon?" Ryan asked as he watched the exchange from his seat.

Ellen looked up at Ryan, a completely serious look on her face. "That Purrloin has been living on the streets, surviving by stealing food. He’s been on the move, too. We first ran into him at Nacrene City, but we saw him again in Black City, where he wound up on the wrong side of those two thugs. Considering what happened in Castelia, I’d say that he somehow ended up north of the city when the bombs went off, separating him from his home. The poor guy didn’t seem to be as familiar with Black City as Nacrene. He’s probably lost and scared, which is why he kept running -- from Castelia to Black City, then from Black City to Route 14. If I hadn’t captured him, he’d just get into more situations like in Black City or whatever happened on Route 14. He may not like it, but it’s for his own good."

Ryan couldn’t help but smile. "You know, Ellen, you have a unique understanding of Pokemon, and a special compassion for them."

"Thank you," Ellen smiled back. For a brief moment, Maddison Hayes’ words echoed through her mind: "You have potential, little one—the same potential that Ford felt in me."

But Ellen quickly pushed those thoughts away as she turned back to the Purrloin, who had gone off to fetch the Sitrus berry and was now lying under the chair the berry had rolled to. The cat-like Pokemon casually munched on the berry, paying no attention to Ellen or Ryan. "If you’re coming with us, then you’ll need a nickname," Ellen said.

Startled, the Purrloin stuffed the rest of the berry into his mouth and gave Ellen a quizzical look.

"Hm..." Ellen thought. "I know! How about Chrono?"

The Purrloin raised an eyebrow as he slipped out from under the chair. He shrugged, indicating that the nickname would do.

"Great!" Ellen said brightly, leading Chrono over to her other Pokemon. "Everyone, this is Chrono. Chrono, this is Solo, Artemis, and Terry."

Hi there! Solo cried telepathically with forced enthusiasm. Artemis gave a curt nod, and Terry issued a low growl, warning the Purrloin that if he tried anything sneaky, he would be punished.

Chrono responded with a sharp hiss, directed mainly at the Herdier. The two hadn’t gotten along before the Purrloin had been captured, and it was evident that nothing had changed.

"Oh, come on!" Ellen cried. "Can’t you guys try to get along?"

Chrono and Terry continued to glare at each other, while Artemis turned away. Solo bobbed up and down between the two groups, unsure of which he should side with. Well, we can try, I guess, the Solosis said with his best attempt at a shrug.

OOC:
Now I think I see why we aren't allowed to catch fainted Pokemon in the games. :lol:

Anyway, here's the profile.

Species: Purrloin (male)
Nickname: Chrono
Trainer: Ellen Burks
Appearance: The white patches of fur on his body are slightly darker than normal
Personality: Not much is known about Chrono’s past, except that he grew up on the streets of Accumula Town, where he quickly learned to forage for food. In addition to stealing food, he will also play pranks on people for fun. He is very bitter toward and distrusting of all humans, although the fact that he doesn’t try to run away from Ellen suggests that he trusts her more than usual. Despite his capture, Chrono continues to have a naughty nature. However, Ellen is convinced that there is some good in him. Ellen’s other Pokemon, Terry in particular, are still wary of the Purrloin.
Ability: Limber
Specialty: He has great speed, which comes from all the getaways he’s made after his thefts
Known Moves: Scratch, Pursuit, Fake Out, Hone Claws, Slash, Charm (egg move)

And no, the name Chrono isn't a reference to Chrono Trigger; I never played that game. Instead, I got the name from Purrloin's Japanese name, Choroneko, which I had mistakenly pronounced "Chrononeko."

Edited by Konuju

IC: Evan TierraEvan walked over to a shelf that was near the stage. It had sheet music for the band to play for the singers. Evan scoured the books, until he found the song that was appropriate. Grinning, Evan walked over to the band and said, "I'd like you to play this song. I'll be vocals, my pokemon will be my back up dancers, and you guys do the rest."The band nodded and pointed him to the stage, where the mic was. Evan walked up onto it, a feeling of exhilaration coming over him. Clearing his throat, he motioned to the band to warm up, as he said, "People of Undella Town, for your entertainemnt, I shall sing for you. Enjoy the show!"OOC: "Smooth As Honey" by Sir Jordanius is the song's name. Give it a listen for this part.IC: Evan TierraEvan sent out Vlad, Lazengann, and Landorus. After using the Reflecting Mirror to turn Landorus into his Incarnate Forme, Evan commanded them to dance. Evan began to sing, using the power of Space to alter the pitch of his voice.There comes a timewhen every manmust make a decision:To just stand there like a wallfloweror hit the dance floorDo you know what I mean?So, can you dig it?OOC: Song continued next post.

OOC: Blade, stop apologizing--you aren't the only one. :PIn an effort to speed things up, though, and bearing in mind that the tournament matches are taking a rather unnecessarily long time to finish, I'd like to issue a general reminder to everyone that you are not exempt from losing battles based off of things like willpower or "I want to win." If circumstances are pointing toward your loss as a logical conclusion to the match--like, you're outmatched by your opponents skill or your Pokémon has taken more damage than it should be able to--then you need to accept that.Konuju: Approved.IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: Doesn't matter--Steel beats Poison and Electric beats Water, on top of a level advantage. How does he expect to beat Kitheus with a Tentacool?"Kitheus, Lock-On and use Thundershock!" Kyle yelled over the violin's noise. The Magneton's eyes glowed as the Steel-Type took aim through the bubbles--still popping from the field of electricity that should have engulfed Erebus--and gained a lock on the Water-Type. Its six magnets flickered with electricity as chains of lightning shot forth, cutting through bubbles on its way toward the spinning Tentacool.IC - Gavin Braner - Train: The flurry of attacks struck, toppling the Machamp and sending him crashing into a window, which cracked both the glass and his frozen arms.The Déoza agents frowned as they recalled their Pokémon, throwing their guns to the ground in apparent surrender while the Rockets entered the otherwise empty cart. The two men glared at Gavin as he moved slowly forward, flanked by Dothe."You're cornered," he said flatly. "If you value your lives, you'll tell us who you are, who you're working for, and what you're planning to do with this train." Dothe moved forward, hands engulfed with fire again to make them start talking.With barely a glance toward each other, the men looked at Gavin, apparently about to talk--before both pulled open their coats, revealing small explosive charges attached to their chests, each with a detonator in hand. The Rocket agent's eyes widened in surprise, barely able to register what they were about to do before they pressed down on the detonators. Those Rocket-aligned beings who were nearest were thrown back by the resulting explosions, blood and matter splattering on them from the shockwave. The group's ears rung from the volume of the explosions, which were powerful enough to destroy much of the back wall, the ceiling, and the side walls, damaging the Déoza agents' Pokéballs in the process.Gavin--having taken the brunt of the explosion, even as Dothe had tried to absorb some of the damage--was thrown back down the aisle, landing on his side. His head spun, and numerous cuts from shrapnel were present on his clothes and face, his blood mixing in with that of the Déoza agents. Still, he wasn't terribly injured, and he was still alive, as Ethan found upon rushing to his side."Lucia, you're a healer," Ethan called. "Get over here--now."IC - Meghan Vert - Leaders Offices: If Vert was surprised by this response, she did not show it. The Executive of Research simply smiled, her mood seeming to lift substantially. "Of course. Follow me."She began walking toward the elevators, briefcase still in hand. With each step she reflected on Goldhawk's decision, thinking... There had to be some way to get around his ruling...OOC: I'd also like to suggest that we don't have such a large number of huge plots in the same, distant region in the future. Spreading things out would probably help keep things moving faster in the long run--not to mention the fact that Kanto is supposed to be the general focus of the RPG.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Alright, it just feels like I'm slowing things down a lot. xD-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia, shocked by what had happened, nodded and ran over, sending out two of her Pokemon in the process(OOC: If that's not possible, my bad, I read it as Gavin and the two Deoza agents). Lucia frowned, as she knelt to the ground, and looked over the wounds of everyone with a slight grimace."Double Heal Pulse." Lucia said to her Pokemon, shaking her head, as she sent out her other Pokemon as well."You too, use Heal Pulse as well..." Lucia said, not having expected such an atrocity.OOC: I understand on that last part; technically only the Tourney and Black plot was my doing. ^^' The Undella part is just a side-branch of the Black plot.-==IC: Masked Man==-"Oh, really? Well, I must be forced to resort to win so soon, then." The Masked Man said with a shrug,as he adjusted his position."Point blank, Night Daze." The man stated, as the Zoroark concentrated, and unleashed a night Daze attack right in the Braviary's face, in midair.

IC: Zac B.By the time the attack hit, they two were near the ceiling, then Valor was hit and dropped Zoroark and Valor fell to the grounded, "VALOR GET BACK INTO FLIGHT!" Zac said,