Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC:
Ryan groaned as the confused Gabite shot out of the ground several feet away from Shieldon and rammed into a tree.

"Now, Shieldon, use Ancient Power!" Dack said. A number of rocks floated out of the ground and shot toward Gabite.

As a Dragon/Ground Type, Gabite had a natural resistance to Rock-Type attacks. However, thanks to Shieldon's Metal Sound, Gabite was more susceptible to the attack.

"Gabite, Iron Head!" Ryan cried. Gabite, still confused, rushed in a random direction, striking another tree.

"One more Ancient Power should do it, I think," Dack smirked.

He was right. Gabite had taken a significant amount of damage from Luxio, and the Ancient Power and confusion had made things worse. Ryan could only watch, horrified, as the multitude of rocks struck Gabite dead-on, knocking it out.

"That Outrage attack may have let you beat Luxio," Dack sneered, "but the move's resultant confusion caused your downfall."

With Gabite out, I'm only left with Quil and Misdreavus, Ryan thought bitterly as he returned Gabite. Quil's Fire attacks might be able to defeat that Shieldon, but I've got to be cautious using fire in the forest. Not to mention, that Ancient Power attack could make quick work of Quil. Let's see what Misdreavus can do.

"Alright, Misdreavus," Ryan said, sending out the Ghost Pokemon. "Show me what you've got."

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Jake and Jason:Jason crept up behind Jake stealthily; the foolish Liberty was watching the battle with wide eyes. He grabbed his enemy around the throat."Let's get back to Ho-Oh, what do you say?" he whispered in the Liberty's ear.Jake struggled against the bigger man. "Not on your life!"

150px-Unity%2C_Duty_and_Destiny.jpg

Unity. . . Got it covered

Duty . . . Well, still working on it.

DESTINY . . . Meh.

2 out of 3. =D

-==IC: Zach/En Route to Unova==-

The group quickly arrived in Olivine City, and Zach nodded, as Raikou's passengers disembarked, and Zach recalled the legend before any commotion could be made.

"This'll just be a quick stop." Zach said, as he led the way into the Pokemon Centre, as Orange followed quickly.

OOC: Mostly just so that we can actually, you know, get to Unova. =P

-==IC: Black/Route 4 Again==-

Black made his way back down the sandstorm infested route, as he ignored the swirling sand. Black noticed that part of the route was still scarred from his attack, and then smirked.

That should've hopefully taught that pesky girl a lesson. Black thought, as he continued down the route, this time heading all the way across... All the way to Castelia City.

-==IC: White/Anville Forest==-

Summer panted, and sighed.

"That's true. The question now... Is whether I could climb them." Summer panted again, as she growled slightly.

"Why did they directly attack us?" Summer asked with a frown as she temporarily caught her breath.

"All the years I've heard of stuff like this... They've never directly attacked a trainer... So what's going on...?" Summer asked, as she shook her head in disbelief.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: o hai guise...Alku: We're gone now. Do that thing you wanted to do. I guess... xpIC - Ethan - Lilycove: "Good point," Ethan said as the gunshots finally ceased. From the sounds above, the Team Aqua group was leaving, having acquired what they were after. He looked around his cover just to be sure, and then sighed, glancing at his arm. "They're gone. We'd better get a Pokémon Center and get patched up; then we need to go after them and finish them off."IC - Kyle/Sonja - Olivine City: Sonja and Kyle arrived shortly after Zach, the latter quickly recalling Suicune before following after their allies.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC - Justin Icewater: Justin jumped off of Entei, and recalled it. He forgot he brought Thomas along, though, and the trainer hit the stone floor of Olivine City. He looked at him with sharp eyes. "Oops. Anyway," he said, "Unova next, right? Any idea where?"He walked into the Pokemon Center and healed his party, then sat on a bench outside of the building, holding Plush's pokeball. Traveling via Dream World wouldn't be so bad, as long as there's somewhere I can heal her right after...IC - Eric Spiros: "Any idea where they're headed?" he asked. "I'd think the Hojohsin League would chase after them too."IC - Zac Flash: "My Pokemon could carry you, I guess," he said. "If you don't mind Darmanitan too much. Though, Chompy could probably climb too, but she might be too heavy, being all steel... And Melon doesn't exactly have all the strength in the world, leaving Duskull, who's barely tangible..." he mumbled to himself."As to why they attacked us, though... Let's just say, I've been here before, and didn't make too many friends with those Plasmas," he said, remembering the Manaphy incident."We need to find that Meloetta soon. Just look for a bunch of Plasma trainers," he said, chuckling.

-==IC: White==-

Summer nodded to all of that, and smiled at his joke, as she winced, and nodded.

"We definitely need to find it soon..." Summer agreed, as she looked around to make sure there were no Plasma trainers in sight, but also grabbed her injured arm, as it had started to hurt again.

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach thought about that for a moment.

"I don't know." Zach said, finally.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC:Hex gazed at the figures on the beach with silent amusement, though outwardly he looked worried."Should we help him?" he inquired.He wouldn't be helping, and if he did it would be a fabricated version of concern.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Lark smirked slightly, the equivalent of a mischievous grin for him. The Aquas (or guys whom he'd deduced to be them) were leaving the area. The Rockets were leaving the beach to go towards the prison. Only one thing to do now:Make them both lose.He turned to Tim."Altedor."He turned to Hex."Pulser."Reaching into his pocket, he discreetly-as-possible threw out the Remoraid. Its poke ball landed softly in the beach's sand away from the Rockets, unleashing the fish into the water."Namikaze."He looked to each of his friends again and smirked slightly again."Time to play both of the future combatants and get in."Letting the statement sink in for a second, Joseph then continued: "We'll each use our 'mon to get to the base. If need be, we can always set up a few delayers. And of course, once we get there, the three we're riding can break in. As long as we do so without either group spotting us until we're out at sea, we will get within the base without a scratch and can proceed from there."With his ever-present foresight, he added: "Remember, a stealthy approach to getting out there will be best. We still have the firepower to hold them off even if discovered long enough to get inside-even so, we want minimal casualties."Now the adrenaline buzz of battle was beginning to give him a sort of economic tunnel vision. He found himself strangely longing for the fight, but even so, this was a reconaissance mission. They went in, got details on the Aqua return, possibly grabbed the Lugia, then got out. As quickly and as stealthily as possible.EDIT: OOC: Can't believe I forgot that >.< Edited.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Correction before too much happens with this plot -- you might want to read up on the last page or so. The Rockets and Aqua have already been to the prison; that's where we got Archie from in the first place. Then we went to the beach, Team Aqua attacked the prison and then went on a rampage, essentially, to get Archie from the Rocket group -- and they just left after slightly injuring Ethan and acquiring Archie. So we're going after them now. ;)IC - Ethan - Lilycove Beach: "In most cases, I'd really rather avoid using guns, though I guess we don't have much of a choice here," Ethan answered. "So yeah, we're going to have to poke around a bit to find some; with the prison destroyed and Silvia very likely to be dead, I'm not entirely sure where to go for support from here on. As for where they're headed and the Hojohsin League -- yes, I have no doubt that they're going after Team Aqua. However, they don't know where they're operating from at the moment, and, admittedly, we don't entirely know for sure, either."He turned to the large rock formation nearby the old, main Aqua base. "That's probably our best bet, though, since we know that at least one agent was operating from there. Doesn't exactly matter if our Pokémon aren't at full strength, though, to be honest..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Just wanna say something quickly as I wait for quick responses to stuff like the Shiny Beast group... I have no preference for where we arrive in Unova. My plans can work anywhere. My personal preference is Nuvema Town, but it doesn't matter as the only reason would be to visit Juniper, and that could theoretically happen anywhere. =P

OOC: The following is approved by Parugi.IC: Ecruteak, Mystery FigureThe figure reveled in the devastation he and his pokemon were causing, but he wanted more! Then he remembered the tower near the area he was summoned to.His pokemon sensing his will to destroy it, followed him to the Tin Tower,.The man called back his Gyarados shade and went inside. He saw a great deal of ladders but what caught his attention was the pillar in the center of the tower. That must be the main support."Destroy it." He ordered his Conkeldurr.The Conkeldurr walked slowly towards it, punching the pillar again and again, each time sending more dust down and shaking the tower itself. The pillar started splintering. The figure looked on in joy, knowing that this tower was doomed to fall by his hands.On and on, the Conkeldurr smashed his fists against the pillar, until at last, the tower started to just, fall upon itself. The figure smiled with demented glee as the building collapsed upon him....The once great Tin Tower was now nothing but a huge pile of wood and rubble. Two hands rose out of the rubble, one belonging to the figure, whose red aura glowed even more scarlet, and the other belonging to the Conkeldurr. They both rose out of the pile and the figure started laughing an evil laugh that echoed across the ruined Ecruteak City......

OOC: I'm fine with Nuvema Town. Doesn't matter to me, though.Anyway, big post in an attempt to revive thread!IC - Lavaridge Town: Lavaridge Town, Hoenn; once a place of tourism and life, now broken and cast into shadow. Not a hint of life was present in the town, all traces of anything living having either been evacuated by the Hojohsin League or otherwise killed by the Darkrai before their departure. Above the darkened and silenced city, black clouds swirled as the Ancients' Void Tower continued to form, a twisting mass of shadow that continued to grow.Down on the ground below, a single being was present. A blue aura surrounded his body as he lay on the ground, his face completely devoid of emotion as he stared up at the shadowy clouds above him. A soft, light blue glow emanated from his eyes. He lay there a long time, contemplating. The Darkrai had left the skeleton of a town in their wake. Such destruction was an indicator of power, certainly, but more could be done to harness the energy in the area; this the being knew, his new knowledge bubbling to the surface of his mind as he lay still.Oh... I can do so much more... of course...He closed his eyes as energy began to form in a sphere around him, growing slowly in size until it equaled about a quarter of what the Void Tower had already gathered. A lazy smile crossed his lips as he spread his arms out to either side, yawning slowly as he released the energy in every direction around him.In one fell swoop, a massive storm of bluish shadow energy had erupted, with the being at the center of it. It cascaded across the town, wiping the area clean of everything in its path -- rubble, debris, trees, rocks, the bodies of those that had been killed. As it settled down again, the results were revealed to those foolish enough to come near the tower.Everything within the area, including everything within half a mile of the town's perimeter, had been wiped clear away, leaving a perfectly round, smooth crater where Lavaridge had once stood -- a desolated area underneath the Void Tower that, through its sheer menace, had added to its power.IC - Kyle/Sonja/Ancient!Suicune - Olivine City: As Kyle and Sonja both waited for their Pokémon to finish getting healed, a mental shudder seemed to emanate from both Sheik's and Suicune's containers. Kyle looked in surprise at Suicune through the semi-transparent half of the blue Pokéball.I sense a great disturbance, the Legendary said mentally. As if something sacred has been tainted... desecrated... We must hurry.Kyle's eyes widened slightly. He looked at Zach. "Why don't we go where the video was filmed at?" he suggested. Then he turned his gaze to Sonja. "It was a desert, right? Any idea where that would be?""That would be the Resort Desert," she answered. "It's north of Castelia City. But I doubt Black would be anywhere near there at this point.""Still a better place to start than a random town, though, isn't it?" Kyle said. "Or, if we want to be methodical about it, we could start from the bottom of the region and go up from there. Any preferences?"IC - Sleight/Joker - Video feed; Sleight's Office, Chapel: "... the culprit managed to avoid escape by Team Rocket's forces, though a warrant for his arrest has already been issued..," the reporter was saying. The camera was busy panning over the destruction that had been caused in Ecruteak City, lingering for a moment on the Tin Tower, which had collapsed moments ago. There was no sign of the destroyer on the television, though at this point, Sleight didn't need to see him to believe what the Shadow Admin of Johto had told him."Interesting," Sleight said quietly, his hands placed together before his face as he leaned back in his seat. He paid little attention to Joker as she crossed her arms on the video feed, instead only watching the news broadcast. "So a man comes to Ecruteak, scares away every Legendary Pokémon that isn't a Darkrai, and then proceeds to destroy both the city and the Tin Tower itself -- the single most important monument to what is possibly one of the most dangerous Pokémon in the world on top of being a symbol of peace. Evidently he didn't like the message Ho-Oh's followers were sending out...""I would think that destroying the city they reside in with get that message across fairly well," Joker said irritably. "That doesn't matter, though. What are we going to do about this Sleight? What are you going to do about it, considering you're probably the only person capable of beating this person right now?""For the moment, what is there that needs to be done?" Sleight asked. "So he destroyed a city. That's a shame, really, but without Celebi or Dialga we can't undo that -- and, frankly, with the Darkrai destroying cities left and right, I think it's clear which problem needs to be dealt with first.""Yes. The one we can actually break. The smaller one," Joker said flatly. "Because it makes no sense to try and stop a group of Darkrai that we already know are destined to be stopped as it is -- that's how things work out. Why allow this one, the one we can potentially beat down, to continue his own reign of terror? What gives him that right?""I suppose you have a point," Sleight said, standing up. He walked over to the window, looking out at the view that it gave him of the Indigo Plateau. "However, I say we make use of this for our own purposes while we can. For all anyone knows, this is just a remarkably skilled trainer sent out on a terrorism mission. I'd say that fits in pretty well with Team Liberty's new ideals, considering the havoc they've been causing in Hoenn. Killing everything in a Rocket-run Pokémon Center for no other reason than the fact that it's run by Rockets... That, certainly, won't put them in a very positive light. It might also push them to help us take down this man, assuming they don't wish for further tarnishing of their public image." He looked back at the rotating screen that Joker was displayed on. "Wouldn't you agree?"Joker thought for a moment, and then nodded. "I'll send out a notice immediately..."The reporter stopped speaking in the middle of her sentence, holding a hand up to her ear. A second later she turned back to the camera, her expression grim. "We've just received word of potential involvement on the notorious Team Liberty's part in the attack on Ecruteak City, as well as an attack on a Rocket-run Pokémon Center in Hoenn yesterday," she said. "While the extent of their involvement is currently under investigation, the severity of the attacks could indicate a new route on the rebellion's part in how they have begun to go about their fight against Team Rocket; such ruthless attacks have not been seen since the mass uprising almost a year ago that resulted in the toppling of Shadow Admin Ace's government in Hoenn. More on this as the investigation continues."IC - Blackskull/Gold - Nimbasa Hospital: "Ugh...." Blackskull opened his eyes, immediately regretting it as the bright lights on the ceiling entered his blurred, tired vision. His entire body hurt right now. Small, needle-like pains poked at various parts of his body; he felt something rubber around his mouth. Small beeps sounded around him, though he wasn't sure what they were. He forced his eyes tightly closed, wanting nothing more than to feel a soft bed again...Except he was. He slowly opened an eye, realizing that he wasn't where he had been the last time he had been awake -- in the air. He was in a bed, wrapped in a thin sheet, and wearing a pair of... pajamas. That was odd... He looked around, slowly coming to the realization that he was in a hospital. Surprised, the Liberty leader looked to the side. Gold was on the bed next to him, still unconscious; that wasn't surprising.He looked back up at the ceiling, trying to think through the haze that shrouded his thoughts. Where am I?As if in response, a nurse opened the door at the moment, uttering a short word of surprise upon finding him awake. He couldn't hear what she said as she turned to speak to someone in the hall, though he didn't have take too big of a guess as she stepped to the side. A man in a long coat entered the room, removing as fedora from his head as he entered. For a moment, an image of Ford's mocking smile appeared in Blackskull's mind at the sight of the similar outfit, though the man's face was entirely different.He moved to the end of Blackskull's bed. "Hello, sir," he said. "I'm glad to see that you're finally awake; last time I was here, you and your friend were both out cold. I'm Detective Grant of the Nimbasa City Police; if you're up to it, I have a few questions for you regarding recent events that my superiors suspect may be related to your presence."IC - Bounty/Various Agents - Fallback Base, Johto: "What could have done this?""Who knows? Whatever it is, though, it can't be good for either team -- it looks like it's killed pretty much everyone and everything its come into contact with.""Maybe it's another trick of Ford's..."For the most part, Bounty had ignored the topic of conversation between his agents. Moments ago, Ecruteak City had been destroyed, and the only witnesses to who had done the attack were a group of Rocket elites -- something that could pose serious problems in the future. He would have to figure out how to deal with the propaganda against Team Liberty now, he realized.It was certainly an odd experience, fighting for the other side. Granted, he wasn't exactly in line with the Liberty ideals -- which, he had noticed, weren't so much about resotirng 'freedom' in many cases as it was about getting some unfounded revenge on Team Rocket for what random, Rocket-allegiance-claiming mooks had done in the past. That, too, was something he would have to clear up at some point...He was pulled from his thoughts as his PokéGear rang. He answered, though didn't have time to say anything to the caller as they rapidly made their emergency report."Wait, slow down!" he ordered loudly. "Repeat what you just said." His eyes widened as the Separatist soldier repeated his report. "Lavaridge has been what!? How could an entire town just disappear?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan, Abundance ShrineEver since Landorus used Swords Dance, the battle had been going badly for Evan and Lazengann...Landorus had been brutalizing Lazengann with a flurry of Brick Break attacks, causing the Excadrill major pain..."Little Excadrill, why do you fight?", Landorus said telepathically , "You keep getting up, knowing that you'll just fall down again! WHY?""Because my friend believes in my strength, he believes in all of his pokemon. Lazengann responded."Friend?", Landorus asked in a bewildered tone, "He considers you a friend, instead of a simple pokemon?"Excadrill responded in a sudden hot blooded tone, "Why wouldn't he? He's done a lot for us. I am glad to fight for such a gallant trainer.""Interesting." Landorus said in an amused tone, "I used to really think the way that the ruling party here once thought. That pokemon were just tools to be used by humans and suffered under human oppression. You have at least made me aware of the fact that not every trainer has that mindset."Evan said, in a hot-blooded tone, "WELL, LET'S SHOW YOU THE POWER OF OUR BOND, SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM WORTHY.""Very well!", Landorus said in an eager tone, "Let us continue!"

-==IC: Zach/Olivine City==-

"The only reason he'd be anywhere near there, is to taunt me." Zach said, and turned to Sonja, thought was kinda distracted, as he had pulled out his Pokedex to try and find out what that person from earlier might have used.

"Can you get any Unovan stations on your Pokegear? It might be a good idea to keep an ear on the news, to see if he's done anything... Because I have a funny feeling that he's simply getting started. And is likely going to be in the middle of this whole dimensional disturbance, knowing him..." Zach said with a frown, as he addressed Kyle's question.

"We could either go straight to Castelia, or start at Nuvema. Doesn't matter to me, as partly the reason I wanted to go to Nuvema is to see Professor Juniper... Blue gave me this Pokedex based off Juniper's blueprints... But... I haven't been able to use it since that fight in Ecruteak." Zach said, as he held up the glitching Pokedex.

-==IC: Black/Castelia City==-

Black walked into the bustling metropolis of Castelia, as he smirked and looked around.

This city will work perfectly for my many plans. Now to get to work, and figure out what I could do. Black thought, as he walked down the main street, a malicious grin on his face.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Olivine City: "Well, if you need to talk to Juniper, then we might as well go to Nuvema Town," Kyle said, though he noticed something odd in Zach's words. "But, wait a second -- what do you mean he's likely to be the cause of the dimensional problems? Just how many people actually have technology to mess around with that kind of stuff, exactly?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:
"Misdreavus, use Shadow Sneak!" Ryan cried.

"Shieldon, Metal Sound, then Ancient Power!" Dack said.

Misdreavus slipped through the shadows to strike Shieldon, but did little damage. Ryan then had to cover his ears again as Shieldon made an earsplitting scraping sound and sent a volley of rocks toward Misdreavus.

Shieldon's a Steel-Type, so Misdreavus's Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, and Psybeam won't have much effect on it, Ryan thought. Lucikly, Misdreavus doesn't have to hit her target to do damage.

"Shieldon, another Metal Sound and Ancient Power!" Dack cried.

After this second attack, Misdreavus was barely hanging onto consciousness.

"Are you done yet?" Ryan grinned. "Now it's my turn. Misdreavus, Pain Split!"

A dark sphere of energy formed around Misdreavus, while a similar sphere formed around Shieldon. A tendril of energy shot out from each sphere, and the tendrils met halfway between the Pokemon. When the energy had cleared, both Misdreavus and Shieldon were at about half their health.

"You let Misdreavus get hit on purpose, didn't you?" Dack frowned. "But no matter how many times you use that strategy, eventually your Misdreavus will become so tired that a single Ancient Power will be able to knock it out! Shieldon, use Metal Sound again!"

Ryan sighed. As much as he hated to admit it, Dack was right. There was only one way out of this. Locking eyes with Misdreavus, he nodded.

Even as Shieldon unleashed its Metal Sound, Misdreavus Shadow Sneaked over to it and used Confuse Ray.

"How does it feel now that your Pokemon is confused?" Ryan taunted as Misdreavus floated in a circle around Shieldon singing an eerie melody.

"Ancient Power!" Dack roared.

"Misdreavus, Shadow Sneak away!" Ryan said. Misdreavus nimbly dodged the attack.

"Stop running and hiding," Dack growled. "Shieldon, Taunt!"

"So you're forcing Misdreavus to attack you head-on?" Ryan said. "That's alright. Like you said, the Pain Split strategy never would have worked for long. Misdreavus, use Shadow Ball!"

The ball of energy struck Shieldon, doing barely any more damage than Shadow Sneak had.

"Finish it off," Dack sneered. "Ancient Power!"

Despite Shieldon's confusion, the rocks managed to hit Misdreavus, knocking her out.

"Looks like I win that round," Dack smirked.

"Nope," Ryan shook his head as Shieldon dropped unconscious.

"What the --?" Dack cried in disbelief.

"Perish Song," Ryan said simply. "After seeing that Pain Split wouldn't work, I knew it was the only way to win."

"Very well, you've brought me down to my last Pokemon," Dack said. The Swellow that had been carrying him landed and flew into the battlefield.

"Same here," Ryan gulped as Quil stepped forward.

"That's the Cyndaquil you had when we last fought, right?" Dack pointed to Quilava. "This should be interesting."

"Yes, very interesting," Ryan said as Quil tensed for the battle ahead.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

"Well, I dunno if he can actually cause the disturbances, but... I'm just thinking that if it has to do with destruction as the three Legends seem to imply it does, then he might just be able to pull it off. Whether it's different or not, however, I'm not sure... But, if that's one of his goals, then I wouldn't put it past him to have found some way to find a way to create a dimensional disturbance." Zach explained with a frown.

OOC: Would you like to head to Castelia after heading to Nuvema? Just curious.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Considering we don't have a solid lead on where Black is, it doesn't matter to me, though it might make more sense ICly to follow the line of cities from Nuvema.so... eh. idk.IC - Kyle/Sonja - Olivine City: "Mm," Kyle said. He didn't respond any further, as the nurse chose that moment to return with their Pokémon. Taking his own, he thanked her before clipping the containers to his belt, and then covering them with his jacket.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: True. One of my original ideas was for Zach to challenge the gyms anyway, but I wasn't sure if you just wanted to continue on with the actual sub-plot anyway or not. =)

Zach nodded his thanks to the nurse, as he accepted his own Pokemon, and Orange accepted his.

"We should probably scour all the cities on our way after that. No telling where he could be." Zach admitted, after the nurse had walked away.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: (Petalburg forest)Roderick sttod up, looking through the dense vegetation, watching a trace of smoke rising from the now ruined rustboro city.It had been some hours since the battle had taken place. They were now regrouping in the forest, alongside all the former residents of rustboroo who had been evacuated in the midst of the fight. Luckily, there hadn't been any casualities.Elgyem was currently resting on his pokèball, clearly too exhausted to move. Roderick walked alongside Wattling and Digital. Making sure the people were ok. Jake, Mina and Him had already discussed their course of action, and had decided to stay in Hoenn to hep stop the Darkrai. The others were getting out of the country as soon as they could."You know, this will be a difficult fight" Said a voice in his head. After that, Genesect exited his ultraball to stand just in front of Roderick."Yes, but as long as we can help, we will do it" Said calmly Roderick. Watching carefully genesect as he wasn't trusting him entirely yet."You know, I would like to help also... se if I can match powers with those guys..." As Genesect said this an evil gleam could be seen in his eyes."... We will see" Said Roderick as they continued to walk throughout the forest.OOC: Well, my writing has certainly improved since i first started RPGing. But I still need to step it up a notch.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

"Your choice, really, Teleporting would be faster, but we are in a city that has plenty of boats." Zach said, only just realizing the very lucky break that they had ended up in one of the only cities in Johto that had a port.

OOC: =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: ... I hate you. :POff of this topic -- so... since my big post didn't work... anyone who's still around have any ideas or suggestions in the way of increasing activity again? Or an explanation as to why it's so low? This snail crawl worries me.IC - Kyle/Sonja - Olivine City: "Teleporting would be a very bad idea," Sonja warned, having retrieved her own Pokémon. "Plasma would be on us in minutes, to be honest. The boat would be the safest -- and most legal -- option.""Good point," Kyle said. "Not to mention it'll give us a chance to take a break."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: xD Nice line of thinking, though, I hadn't thought about that.

As for the activity, my reason for that is either only being on BZP for about 2 or 3 hours a day, or just plain only being on the comp for 3 hours a day. Kinda hard to keep as active as I've always been that way.

(Thought I could multitask the other thing I do, but I doubt I could do that unless I can change to a very different desktop environment in my VM)

But as for why others are inactive... I dunno. Could be life... Could be school... Heck, for some, it might even be work that's causing it, though that's slightly less likely. =P I believe once the huge stuff gets started, though, with all the fancy explosions, then we'll start getting people active again. =P

-==IC: Zach//Olivine City==-

Zach paused for a moment, and blinked, as he considered that thought.

"Good point." Zach said as well, as that had never crossed his mind yet.

"Boat it is. And Kyle is right; it'd give us a chance to rest a little, and also train ourselves... Because if what they say actually happens... We'll more than likely be in for the fight of our lives." Zach said with a nod.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: This is true... But still; it's difficult to even get big plots rolling in the first place with so few people posting.I need to devise a way to attract more peeps... hm...IC - Kyle/Sonja - Olivine City: Kyle stretched his arms, looking at a clock. It was still pretty late, though he didn't feel like sleeping at the moment. "I suppose we ought to start getting ready to go, then," he said. "Think we'll be able to buy tickets tomorrow?""Hopefully," Sonja said. "With that weird guy back in Ecruteak, people might start fleeing Johto like they did Sinnoh. We'll just have to hope for the best..."OOC: I vote time skip in your next post, Blade... :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Okay then. =P Also, I'll try to put the topic in my sig when I get a chance. Not quite sure when that'll be, however. =P

-==IC: Zach//Olivine City==-

Zach nodded, at the comments Sonja and Kyle were making.

"That's true." Zach said with a nod, and then wondered how they could buy tickets...

*The next day*

"Huh. Well that was easy. Expensive, but easy." Zach said, as he walked away from the kiosk with enough tickets for the entire group, as Orange rolled his eyes.

"Well of course it was easy, the minute you found out where the place was, you camped out there the entire night." Orange pointed out, but Zach ignored the comment, as he handed the tickets out to the others.

"Ship should be leaving soon apparently, so we should probably get on now." Zach said, as he looked to one of the ships docked at the pier.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Bunnying with permission. The reason people have been inactive on my end is twofold:1. Skyrim2. RPing elsewhereIC: With that, the three friends started off in a "horizontal wall" flying formation. From right to left, Tim held onto his flying Metang as he sat upon it, Lark Surfed atop the Remoraid, and Hex rode his Zweilous. They rocketed towards the Aqua Base across water as quietly as possible.Lark began the first of his calculations as they flew. Gazing at the entrance to the base, the gears in his head near-visibly turned.Hm...Just how much will that door be able to take?

[Profiles]

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Olivine City: Kyle and Sonja nodded at Zach and Orange as they returned. Both had stocked up on supplies again; and with the gorup's Pokémon fully healed, there was nor eason to stick around any longer."Allr ight, then; let's go," Kyle said, leading the way to the designated boat.IC - Team Aqua/Archie - Team Aqua Base: As soon as they were out of sight of the beach, the Aqua group moved to a secluded spot, and then used a Gallade to teleport themselves into the base."Sir, we retrieved these for you," the lead soldier said, saluting the Aqua leader before holding out his hand. He held a number of Pokéballs within his palm, each containing one of Archie's Pokémon. The Aqua leader smiled, nodding as he took his team back."Thank you," he said, walking in the direction of one of the main lab areas; the Elite followed. "How have things been around here?""Things are well, sir," the Elite Aqua reported. "We've managed to keep Lugia out of enemy hands, and our soldiers will be ready to begin moving out in a matter of days. Mr. McKinley sent us the best instructors he could find, just as we were promised."Archie nodded. "And what of Teams Rocket, Liberty and the Hojohsin League? Have you had any trouble from them?""Not much, sir," the Elite answered. "The Hojohsin League has been focusing on Teams Liberty and Rocket, so we've managed to avoid attacks from them. Team Rocket apparently took out part of our operations in Fortree, though we can rebuild there using what remains of our soldiers. As for Team Liberty -- we haven't received any reports confirming or denying interference from them, though we know that they are still operating in the region.""Good," Archie said. "We'd best hurry before they become an active threat. With luck we can remove both teams from Hoenn; after that it's just a matter of engaging the League in peace talks. No doubt they'll be willing to listen with their biggest annoyances taken care of..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Feral Tierra, Spacial RiftThe separation from Evan left Feral tired and weak. He needed to recharge.But he also needed to keep himself sharp."Wait.", Feral said to himself, opening a portal into the world, "There seems to be an immense amount of pandemonium in the Hoenn region, perhaps I'll have a little visit."Feral closed the portal, and zeroed in on the source of the pandemonium and opened a portal"This should pump me back up..." Feral said with a devilish grin on his face.IC: Evan Tierra, Abundance ShrineLandorus slammed his tail onto the ground, setting off yet another Earthquake. Lazengann dodged it, only to get hit with another Brick Break."I see your Excadrill has spirit, but even he shall fall to me." Landorus said in a calm tone.Evan walked over to Lazengann and whispered into his ear. Then Lazengann seemed more pumped up..."What did you tell him?" Landorus asked in an uncertain tone."I told him not to just believe in me, but in himself and everyone else on my team!", Evan said, striking a dynamic pose, Lazengann, beaten as he was, astoundingly doing the same."Let's finish this!", Landorus said in a hot blooded tone, "We shall see what you have left in you little Excadrill!""Lazengann, Drill Run." Evan said in a calm voice.Lazengann then ran, folded up into a drill and missed Landorus. Lazengann then struck a pose and then, without Evan ordering him to ran towards Landorus, folded up into a drill, and spun furiously on..."Is that...?", Evan said in an amazed tone, "Horn Drill?"Whirling with sand from the sandstorm, Excadrill slammed into Landorus, dealing a great deal of damage to the Abundance pokemon."Excellent.", Landorus said, falling to the ground, "You have proven yourself worthy oif my aid human."Landorus hit the ground, looking at Evan, seeming impressed.......

IC - Archie/Elite Aqua - Team Aqua Base, Lilycove: As Archie and the Elite -- who, for narrative purposes, was named Dov -- rounded a corner, a distortion in space appeared. Archie stepped back in surprise as a being fell out of it, landing on the floor of the base."What the-?" he said quietly, grabbing a Pokéball as he stepped forward. "Who are you?"IC - Plasma Agents - Abundance Shrine: "Over there!"The shouts cut across the sounds of battle, seemingly from nowhere. Surprised, Evan would turn to see a group of about ten Plasma Agents heading in his direction, badges glinting in the sunlight as they quickly moved, pistols hanging in holsters on each of their belts."Unovan Police! You're under arrest for endangering native Legend!" the lead one yelled, drawing a badge and a pistol and moving over to Evan. Seven went to tend to Landorus; the other two moved to handcuff the trainer.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan"All right, lemme call back my Excadrill.", Evan said as he returned Lazengann back to his pokeball, "I give up."Evan then set out all of his pokeballs in front of him and held out his hands waiting to be handcuffed....IC: Feral, Team Aqua Base"Well, perhaps a friend?" Feral said, a menacing look crossing his face, "Or perhaps a foe? It all depends really."Feral looked at Archie, smiling."Oh, put away the pokeball." Feral said in a calm voice, "I came to see what the commotion was about, and if I could help out...."

Edited by Alku

IC - Archie/Dov - Aqua Base: "The commotion around here is from the fact that there are too many opposing forces in this area," Archie answered. "We're looking for a solution to that. And no, I'd prefer not to disarm myself; it's been too long since I last saw my partners. What better time to put them back on the field? It sounds to me like you've got an offer, though; what's your name?"IC - Plasma Agents - Abundance Shrine: The lead officer was, needless to say, surprised at Evan's willingness to surrender; most people attempted to run away or fight back. This certainly made things easier..."Right," he said, handcuffing the trainer and pulling his to his feet as another picked up Evan's Pokémon. They, along with the others, brought Evan and Landorus to the vans they had parked some distance away, loading the two up before heading out, heading in the direction of Black City.OOC: Finally figured out the White Forest/Black City dilemma -- Black City is the actual location; the nature-y area around it is White Forest. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: The three had made it to the door of the base without trouble. Now was the hard part: Getting in.Lark scanned the door for its defenses. He was betting there was an electronic lock somewhere, but he hadn't found it yet...OOC: I presume the door won't be as easy to get past as it is in the games.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Sorry about my absence here again, there's a lot of school stuff going on. :|IC - Eric Spiros: "Off to the old base, then?"IC - Zac Flash: "You alright?" he asked. From a branch, he called Kongo to help. "Doesn't look like you'd be able to climb. My Pokemon can carry you up and about if that's alright." He too noticed some aftershock, as his legs stiffened.

IC: Lark nodded, affirming Hex' action without a sound. His own hands reached for the poke balls of Sasori and Manuel. He would throw them in when the door opened and start commanding from there. If there were any guards or security cameras, they'd find themselves on the recieving end of electric or fighting attacks pretty quickly.

[Profiles]

OOC: Ooook, time to finish this. My last post. :(IC: Jake and Jason:The two men suddenly felt a burst of pain rage throughout their entire body; they stumbled away from each other, drawing Ryan and Dack's attention from their battle. Jake coughed and dropped to his knees while Jason fell flat on his back, heaving. The first tried to speak as Ryan kneeled beside him, but no words would come out. With a trembling hand, he unclipped his Pokeballs and set them at Ryan's feet before closing his eyes and relaxing. Death swept him and Jason away instantaneously, and then their bodies started to glow. Gloden fire erupted around them and whisked them away as the cry of a bird could be heard, calling from the distance.The fire vanished, and the pair went with it. Their Pokeballs were all that was left.OOC:Thanks for the awesome game, Parugi. I enjoyed playing here a ton. :D I'm really sorry to leave. Thanks Konuju and Ajad for being my buddies.

150px-Unity%2C_Duty_and_Destiny.jpg

Unity. . . Got it covered

Duty . . . Well, still working on it.

DESTINY . . . Meh.

2 out of 3. =D