• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Rpg: Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

• Please log in to reply
4922 replies to this topic

#4921 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 10:55 PM

-==IC: ?? - Ellen Time, Lilycove City==-

The man in the blue cloak looked at the girl oddly, and waved his hand in front of her face, to no reaction. Standing up, he shrugged, and began to walk away, however, paused, and began to walk back. However, as he did so, he accidentally tripped over his own feet, and then fell right on top of her by accident.

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster

#4922 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 640 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 10:56 PM

IC: "I have a guess Lucia," the Rocket agent whispered to her companion before speaking up.

"Fair enough madam," Jamie said before curtsying to the group before her. "Surely we forgotten our manners, and I apologize."

"However, I would like to inform you of a slight problem you have."

"From the impression your cohort has given thus far and your own lack of awareness of the situation. That you would seem to antagonize members of Team Rocket with your numbers exceeding those of the first group to arrive by four, I can only conclude one thing. You have accidentally sewn your emblems on backwards."

Her lips turned upwards ever so slightly, with a slight mischievous look crawled on her face.

"Stupid starts with an S."

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.

#4923 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 10:59 PM

-==IC: Lucia==-

Lucia smiled just about the same way, somehow resisting the urge to burst out laughing, as she just nodded, and walked over to Jamie, patting her on the back.
"Well done, just, well done." Lucia said, impressed at the statement made by her friend, which, given everything that had happened so far, was really seemingly true.

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users