Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Woot, now we can get this whole Darkrai vs. the forces of Hoenn party started. *raise the roof, raise the roof*Paragon: If you give it some time, we might be able to come up with excuse to break him out.Balta: To build off of what Zacax said, Aura Wielders are basically humans who can access their inner power for special uses--such as to make shields, throw spheres of energy, detect energy/the auras of other people and Pokémon, etc. Essentially, the same as what Lucario can do with its abilities.At the moment, Jayron Aaron, Riley the NPC and Matthew McKlellen are the only known Aura-using characters in the RPG, so if you want more information on it--or, heck, even want to make an Aura wielder--I would suggest sending a message to Umbra_of_Doom; he pretty much pioneered the concept in RotR. :)Armadijo: Yes. Yes he may. Approved. ^_^IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin frowned as he listened to Zac's plan, shaking his head slightly. He completely ignored the Darkrai that had just appeared; if it was dangerous or one of the ancients, it wouldn't have tagged along with a kid."No offense, but what makes you think going back in time is going to do anything?" he asked. "Messing with the time stream would only create another time line and would have no effect on this one. Not to mention that you wouldn't have a chance against them even in the past."IC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City: Sonja, luckily, had enough sense to stay aware of what was going on around her, and as such stopped before Orange could run into her. "Orange?" she said. "What are you doing here without the others?"IC - Bounty/Guards - Lavaridge City Crater: As the Second Lieutenant and his other guard jumped at the arrival, going for their Pokémon, Bounty simply raised a hand to stop them. The movement had a reassuring effect on the two Rocket agents, despite the fact that Bounty himself didn't know what this was about."I'm not here to admire the Darkrais' shadow tower," the Shadow Admin said. "I'm here because something did this--" His gaze drifted across the completely flat land once again, taking the site in as he gestured to it. "--and I'm absolutely certain that it was not the Ancients who did it; if they could, then surely one of the two that I fought would have simply done something similar in Oreburgh once it became clear that I wouldn't back down. But I'm forgetting my manners. Who are you?"IC - The Weather Trio/Deoxsi and Lati@s - Lilycove City/Route 120: Unfortunately for the Darkrai, at this point the only remaining humans in the area were those within the Aqua Headquarters, protected from the wrath of the Nightmare Pokémon--at least for the moment. That only served to make the three Legendary Builders' job easier.As the Darkrai moved in, a massive torrent of water rose up, coinciding with the growing rains. The sea seemed to part as Kyogre appeared, the lines on her body glowing bright red as her golden eyes focused on the Ancients. Route 121 seemed to split along its seams, the ground breaking into large chunks. From the earth rose Groudon, blue lines etched into his body, the sun creating a perfect ring around the clouds and shining directly on him. Finally, a great roar tore through the air as part of the storm high above suddenly parted. Rayquaza shot down from the heavens, eyes and body glowing. A gigantic plume of fire gathered around it as it summoned its V-Create attack, shooting directly toward the Darkrai. At the last possible moment, it turned sharply, the fire leaving its body and launching in a massive fireball toward the Ancients below.The great dragon slowed its flight near a large building, forming a triangle around the Darkrai with the other members of the Weather Trio.Darkrai, be gone! Rayquaza mentally roared. Your reign ends here! Ariadne opened her eyes, having psychically sensed what had happened in Lilycove--as well as hearing and feeling it, as Groudon's arrival had caused quite a powerful earthquake. Ignoring the large number of Pokémon now fleeing in the other direction, she turned to the nine Legendary Pokémon behind her. "Let's go," she said simply. Without allowing Ethan or Jamie to protest, she focused on teleporting them to safety. "Don't worry," she added, her tone suggesting a smile that she could not physically show. "We will return to you; I promise."As the two humans disappeared back to the Rustboro base, Ariadne began to levitate. Locking eyes with the Latios, Latias, and Deoxys behind her, the Alpha Deoxys nodded, taking flight toward the conflict that had just begun.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC:Zac: Or it coil cause a paradox. But anyway, celebi or not, will you help us? You can trust us.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Lavender Town"Yeah hate to break it to you but time is not something you want to mess around with."Having just been pushed thru time twenty two years without his consent, made this hit close to home for Chaz and he was rather uncomfortable talking about it.OOC: Hooray Miror B.!

IC:Zac: so, can you help us? Though we lack proper strength we have an ace, Shadows.Shadows: So how about it?Zac: this lunar Wong can cancel out Dark Void.Shadows: He has a Gallade.Zac: and an excadrill with a move set that can take down dark types.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Darkrai/Route 120: The V-Create struck the Darkrai, resulting in a large explosion. The smoke completely covered the area, shrouding the Darkrai within. "Fools!" hissed Eight's voice. "Have you really forgotten what we are capable of?" The smoke cleared, revealing Two, having used Protect to shield his brethren. Even so, he had clearly taken some damage from guarding them all, which Eight ignored. "Allow me to demonstrate what we are capable of!" Eight raised her palm towards Rayquaza, unleashing an Ice Beam towards the sky dragon. Seven wasted no time in directing a Thunderbolt towards Kyogre, cackling with glee. Four was quick to rush right into Groudon, attempting a Giga Impact.One, Two, Three, Five and Six backed away, but still prepared to come to the defenses of their siblings. Despite their willingness to help each other, their minds appeared to be elsewhere, and there, at the same time...IC - ???/Lavaridge: "My name... You may call me, Daseos. I am but a mere projection, but I am an ally to your cause, nonetheless," said the shadow, as it began to take form. Slowly, it took the shape of a Pokemon, with a single, glowing blue eye staring at Bounty. "I know much about the Ancient Darkrai... This definitely does not seem like some of their work... Perhaps Eight would... But even she has reasons to not cause this much destruction..." The shadow of Daseos examined the landscape, looking quite concerned.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Okay do are the acient darkrais in hoenn?

...I mean venasaur.

I see what you did thereAnd I approve.Except *Venusaur. Why does everybody misspell it.Sorry for leaving you hanging all day Alku, rehearsal went waaaaaaaay late.IC[The only Gary in the RPG - Striaton]The Trainer subtly put his finger on his shoulder, pointing at the building square behind him. "We actually just got tossed out a few minutes ago."

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

OOC: Zacax: Yup. Lilycove City.Everybody: Just to say this--I have move lists for all of the non-Darkrai Legendaries involved in the Lilycove fight. Just so you know. :PIC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "Honestly, I doubt a human could do very much against them, even with a Darkrai to help," Gavin answered. "So I'll say maybe. Until they become a direct threat, I'm more concerned with what I was already doing."IC - Bounty - Lavaridge: Daseos... Bounty tried to remember if he had heard that name before, but nothing came to mind. Instead he simply looked at the apparition, taking a step toward it and peering closer. "Interesting," he said. "That partially confirms my suspicions... Of course, I do only have your word to go on. How do I know I can trust you, Daseos?"It was a fair point, Bounty thought. After all, this thing's appearance was very similar to a Darkrai. Perhaps it was nothing more than a trick of one of the Ancients, a way to catch him off guard? Something told him this was not the case, but still, he couldn't help but find that something was... peculiar... about the situation...IC - Legendaries - Lilycove City: The Ice Beam attack had almost met its mark before Rayquaza suddenly twisted out of the way of the attack, causing it to strike the building behind the dragon. Kyogre used its own Protect to deflect the Thunderbolt attack, while Groudon managed to use a Counter attack as Four slammed into him, knocking the Darkrai back.Of course we haven't, Kyogre answered. But unlike you, we have had centuries to hone our power and prepare for your return. And you? You've been imprisoned up until recently. You aren't as strong as you once were.On top of that, we have had time to put aside our differences and figure out how to combine our abilities, Groudon added, gesturing to the sky. You're matched, Darkrai, at least more so than the last time. If nothing else, we will bring one of you down with us today."If that's even necessary," another voice suddenly called out. Something shot into the crowd of Darkrai, slamming into Five with impressive speed before continuing past them. Moving back through the air, the entire group of Pokémon was given a short view of a Deoxys-S, before three other Deoxys, Latios, and Latias teleported or flew to join it. One of them, a Deoxys-N, moved forward, her eyes set on the Darkrai with a fierce determination, subtly searching for the most powerful one in the group."They aren't alone this time," the Deoxys Matriarch said. "Normally, Darkrai, I wouldn't place much value on a numerical advantage..." She looked around at the other Legendaries on her side. "... but I'll make an exception in this case. I suggest you surrender, or at least agree to negotiations."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac: thank you, so what waits yours names? And what Pokemon do you guys have.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: We make some exceptions at times, it depends. =P

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange shrugged.

"I doubt they'll be long, and I wanted to clear my head." Orange said, and paused, and sighed. "I'm sorry, but, well, I kind of accidentally heard what you said to Evan, about your parents... I wasn't trying to overhear your conversation, but I was trying to find you to talk to you about the situation, and just happened to hear it..." Orange said, a frown on his face, as he figured that Sonja wouldn't like that admitted, but he wanted to be honest.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Daseos/Lavaridge: "I am an ally to you, Bounty," Daseos said, his shadow moving around the man. "I know much about the Ancients. I know quite a lot of their history. In fact,." Daseos paused to turn to Bounty, floating over to him, until his "face" was close to that of the human. "I'm one of them."IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: Seven laughed at the new arrivals. Suddenly, a wave of seriousness overcame the normally insane Darkrai. "Oh foolish creatures... You really think so? True, we have been away for some time... But Master is far from weaker..." Seven chuckled darkly."You say you put aside your differences? Perhaps you should inform the humans, as it was their petty war that gave us our opportunity for freedom," stated Three. Five merely composed himself, shrugging off the attack.Eight moved forward, oddly calm and composed for her usual self, raising a hand to silence her siblings. "...Negotiations?" she asked in a cold voice. "And what, say you, are you exactly looking to achieve?"~Det

IC: Lavender Town"I don't think I would be any help against any legendary." He said with a hint of saddness in his voice because he had hunted and tracked legends for years and so far had nothing to show for it."Oh yes I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Chaz."OOC:I have been thinking and would like to put the thoughts out there. I was thinking since psychics seem common in Saffron City (Sabrina and Mr. Psychic) that is why Chaz got his psychic powers. And when he first got them he had a wide range of psychic powers but only telepathy was safe enough for him to use without causing harm to his psyche because he really would not have had any psychic abilities if he was not a Saffron City resident. As in the they were caused by environment not genetics. I might be overthinking this. :POh and Zapdos this time won't be a weapon like it was for Sam. Zapdos is going to be more like a sage spiritual guide to Chaz, as he may have trouble ajusting to his new time.

IC: Zac: Look, its okay. But if you have something holding you back, let it aside, this is the present, the past doesn't matter, but if you want to step aside from this battle that's okay. Shadows: you have had other encounters with legendaries have you?

IC: Lavender Town"I don't think I would be any help against any legendary." He said with a hint of saddness in his voice because he had hunted and tracked legends for years and so far had nothing to show for it."Oh yes I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Chaz."OOC:I have been thinking and would like to put the thoughts out there. I was thinking since psychics seem common in Saffron City (Sabrina and Mr. Psychic) that is why Chaz got his psychic powers. And when he first got them he had a wide range of psychic powers but only telepathy was safe enough for him to use without causing harm to his psyche because he really would not have had any psychic abilities if he was not a Saffron City resident. As in the they were caused by environment not genetics. I might be overthinking this. :POh and Zapdos this time won't be a weapon like it was for Sam. Zapdos is going to be more like a sage spiritual guide to Chaz, as he may have trouble ajusting to his new time.

I think Mr. Psychic moved to Saffron because there was a Psychic Gym there, and not because of some conspiracy theory that Saffron is Psychic central.Ooh, that is some delightful alliteration, isn't it? Edited by ~JC~

OOC:Yea I thought I might try something new with my pokemon when out of their pokeballs so I can add some comedic relief to the dramatic stuff in this here roleplay.

OOC: Welp, regardless...

One of them, a Deoxys-N, moved forward, her eyes set on the Darkrai with a fierce determination, subtly searching for the most powerful one in the group

Deoxys has no gender.Shame, Parugi.Shame.
As Blade said, we don't always follow the precedents set by the games/anime/manga; assigning genders to Legendary Pokémon is something that we've been doing for the past two years, and this Deoxys Matriarch thing was established the summer before last. ;3IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "Gavin. But as I said before," Gavin said. "Humans are too weak, in general, to fight them. Let Team Rocket and Team Liberty take care of the Darkrai."IC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City: Sonja was speechless for a moment as Orange told her this. It took several more for her to think of a response. "You... heard that, huh?" she said. There was a notable beat. "Yeah. I guess it's out there now..."IC - Legendaries - Lilycove City: Ignoring the gloats from the other Darkrai, Ariadne addressed Eight directly, matching her look with equal power. "There is no reason," she said. "for us to have to hurt or kill one another. There is no reason that we can't coexist, aside from personal feelings toward each other. I'm offering peace..." She paused, eyes softening slightly. "My apologies, but I did not catch your name. I am Ariadne."This Darkrai seems to at least be interested in the idea of negotiating; that is a good sign, though it may be too early to tell...IC - Bounty - Lavaridge City: Bounty raised an eyebrow, his focus snapping to Daseo. He stared directly into the Darkrai's eye, searching his face out of habit. "I see," Bounty said at length. "You've chosen to rebel against your master, for whatever purpose..." He paused, smiling slightly. "If this is true, I must know... The Darkrai seemed to organize themselves based on power levels--at least, that is what I presume the 'Eight' and 'Three' to have stood for. Where do you fall in this caste system, Daseo?"Behind the Shadow Admin, the Second Lieutenant and the other guard stood uneasily, watching this exchange with a mixture of apprehension and fascination. Who could have seen such a turn of events coming?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac: but we can try!*brings. Out Pokemon*Zac: my team, Zpup*growlithe*, Bite*totodile*, Valor*rufflet*, Bladesman*gallade*, Digger*excadrill* are great pokemon, Zpup is stronger than most growlithe, Excadrill is fast, Bladesman is light on his feet and a quick thinker. What about yours? Your Pokemon have to have certain abilities that can help us!Shadows: also you have me, I know all about the Acient Darkrai before they became what they are.Zac: And aside from all that, if rocket stops them, they could use the darkrais power! So either we do something or team liberty! IC: my pokemons POV:Zpup: my master really has faith in me? Bladesman: well duh, you are his first and favorite.Zpup: and your his dads Pokemon.Digger: What's with the emo?Valor: Chaz?Digger: no darkrai.Zpup: I'll explain later.Bite: People! * jumps at Gavin ready to bite at him in glee*OOC:Diggers profileNicknames: DiggerSpecies: ExcadrillTrainer: Zac BlazerGender: MaleAppearance: The parts that make him a living drill are gun metal instead of silver.Personality: Sarcastic, loves inflicting pain and receiving pain.Specialty: attacks that enolve his claws.Ability: Sand RushKnown Moves: Dig, Drill Run, X-scissor, shadow claw, Ariel ace,slash

Edited by Zacax

IC: Evan TierraEvan motioned for Gareth to follow him back into the building where Fennel was. He walked up to a receptionist and stated in an official voice, "Evan Tierra, Plasma Agent. I hear that this Trainer was refused help. He happens to be a friend, and I'd like to see his problems taken care of, please. I'll take care of any expenses required for this."

IC Ben:"You have a nice arsenal of Dark Pokemon Miss Karen, you aren't alone there. Umbreon go! Start off with Assurance on her Umbreon." After issuing the attack Ben then pulled out a flashlight since Umbreon would be distracted battling.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC - Daseos/Lavaridge: "Ah yes, Eight, one of our most powerful... And Three, the genius of the group..." Daseos chuckled. "As for my identity in the caste? I'm afraid that would cause... Complications. Should word emerge of my identity, my siblings would most likely destroy me without a second thought." The Darkrai's shadow looked down, seemingly lost in thought before turning its attention back to Bounty. "My reasons for betrayal? My master has a goal to bring peace and unity... But at a terrible price..."IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: Eight moved forward, her collected and peaceful attitude scaring even Four, though he still could tell that Eight was still prepared for battle, and was most likely sizing up her foe, though recently, he was unsure what was going on with his sister's mind. "My name?" Eight laughed. The other Darkrai were clearly intimidated. Eight usually only laughed when she was causing pain and destruction, and no creature, human or Pokemon, has ever heard the true name of one of the Ten apart from Master Sombra, as far as they knew. "It has been so long since my true name has been uttered by any..." Eight's eyes glowed brightly. "I am known as Eight. But I am Arthes, Mistress of the Darkness.""Now, peace... Is that something that is working for your kind? We return to this world, and find it in war. Our reign brought about unity, and how quickly it has fallen apart... We don't wish for this, but from what we have observed, all that the inhabitants of this world are capable of is simple destruction."~Det

IC: Ryan
Ryan frowned. He could certainly understand how a Unovan native would blindly accept Team Plasma as the ruling government -- after all, Ellen didn't even know of the Rocket/Liberty War that Team Plasma was pretending didn't exist. Consequently, she had instantly seen Evan as a friend, whereas Ryan and the other Liberty members still felt a little uneasy about him.

That's another thing, Ryan thought. Evan really seems like a nice guy... but because he's associated with Plasma, I've been keeping my distance from him. In reality, he's done nothing to cause us to distrust him. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge people.

IC: Dack
"Umbreon versus Umbreon, hm?" Karen mused. "This should be interesting. But they don't call me a Dark-Type expert for nothing! Umbreon, take the hit, then strike back with Payback!" Before Ben could focus his flashlight on his opponent, the Moonlight Pokemon charged into the Assurance attack head-on, then responded with a burst of dark energy.

Dack glanced to his right, where Ben was battling Karen's Umbreon with his own, then turned to the left, where Hannah was facing the Zoroark with her Staraptor. That left himself with the Houndoom. "Alright, Luxio," the Rocket trainer said. "Use Charge, then get ready for a Thunder Fang."

Karen glanced from her Umbreon's attack to the Charging Luxio. "Houndoom, Flamethrower," she said, almost conversationally. A large stream of fire erupted right down the middle of the battlefield, temporarily lighting up the cave as well as raising the temperature several degrees.

So this is the power of one of the Elite Four, Dack grimaced as he and Luxio tried to withstand the flames.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Lark blitzed through the pokeballs.It was rather easy, really-he only used luxury balls. Very few people could afford or wanted those.So there were only ten in all the drawers.The first eight were a breeze. Namikaze and Sasori were both found and soon back in the trainer's pockets.Only two left...Joseph picked up one of those unexplored two and tossed it to the ground.A...Mustached (what?)...Hunk of rock materialized from the resultant purple light. Its obsidian eyes blinked and began to look around curiously.Obviously not Manuel. Lark prepared to put the 'mon back in its ball and try the other.But wait...He hailed from Hoenn. So he'd seen this kind of pokemon before-it was a Nosepass.Which just so happened to be a walling defensive type.The kind of 'mon Lark had needed.Before the mustached rock's eyes could get any further in their exploring of its surroundings, Lark threw the capsule back. It dematerialized into the black and gold sphere; he didn't have the time to explore its moves and traits.Checking once to make sure the other ball contained Manuel, Lark pocketed both alongside his other two. Joseph then crept forward.An unlocking of the door, draw of pistol, and cautious push later, the trainer was slinking out of the room and around the chaos.OOC: Lul, it'd be funny for him to bump into Feral just as he's getting his bearings.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City: Sonja was speechless for a moment as Orange told her this. It took several more for her to think of a response. "You... heard that, huh?" she said. There was a notable beat. "Yeah. I guess it's out there now..."

-==IC: Orange/Striaton City==-

Orange stood there awkwardly for a moment as well.

"Again, sorry for overhearing it... But..." Orange said, and sighed. "That's not entirely what I've been lost in thought about." Orange nodded, and looked to the side for a moment.

"See; I know where you're coming from... I understand what you mean... Because, someone killed my family. I'm the only one left..." Orange said with a frown, as he shook his head. "I don't know who caused it, but they were originally from Kanto, and moved here to Unova permanently after my sister died..." Orange explained, and forced a small smile.

"It's not something I've told anyone before. I... I figure that I should tell you, though, for one because of me overhearing what you said, which I'm once again sorry about. But, I promise not to tell anyone about that." Orange said, as, just like with the strangeness that Sonja was feeling, he didn't want this to get revealed and cause any problems for her... When she was ready to tell the others; she would herself, and Orange wouldn't get in the way of that... And if she decided not to tell anyone; he wouldn't either.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: yay for lame icsLF> The motivation I had like an hour ago.IC[Gary Oak Wannabe - Striaton City]The receptionist looked up at the Agent without moving her head, glasses almost falling off her nose. Through an obnoxious chewing of gum, she managed to get out a muffled, "Take a seat and I'll page her."Gary turned to Evan, and nodded his thanks. The Shiftry that he toted around coldly regarded the Agent with a look that suggested appreciation but distrust regardless. Mitch lazily reappeared beside Gary, yawning, seemingly unaware of where he was. The Trainer took a seat in the otherwise empty waiting room. Romeo didn't.

IC:"Wouldn't imagine seeing an Elite 4 play dirty." Ben said smirking at her. "You're born to be a Rocket." Karen just smiled back,"Foolish boy, if you only knew." Umbreon took the hit and it wasn't that effective but definitely did a nice amount of damage. "Alright Umbreon use Toxic!" Umbreon's skin started oozing out purple goop and then flung it at Karen's Umbreon. "Ew gross, guess we just have to beat you before the poison beats me!"

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Shadow Guardian: Depends on your definition of "public" and "action."-There's a Liberty group in Unova that is ridiculously big by now. While I wouldn't exactly suggest it, it is, essentially, the most active group and will presumably split apart at some point so that there aren't a bunch of people in one place.-There's a small group in Lavender Town consisting of Gavin Braner (Rocket,) Chaz Cobalt (Neutral,) and Zac (Team Liberty, I think) that's investigating--or trying to investigate--a series of kidnappings there.-There's the group of Legendaries in Lilycove.-And there's a Liberty group somewhere near the Sevii Islands fighting against Team Energon.So, honestly, not a whole lot of options in terms of stuff that's already going on. Which is why we really need to get moving in the Unova group... :|Also, jsyak, no more posts from me today. At all.IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "No, they wouldn't--I would know," Gavin said, cautiously petting the Totodile in front of him. "Sleight and Joker may be power hungry, but they know their limits. These Darkrai can't be controlled, and typical trainers and average legendaries aren't going to be enough to stop them."He pulled his hood up over his head; a second later, it began to rain. Turning, he set his eyes on a hill in the distance, on which sat a number of houses. "You're better off leaving things be. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a kidnapper to find."IC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City: "Yeah," Sonja said awkwardly. "Just... don't worry about it, Orange; it's not a big deal." They stood there for a moment. "Small world, though. Two orphans who lost their parents for unknown or unreasonably reasons..." She shrugged. "We should get back to the others and start figuring out what we're going to do next."IC - Bounty - Lavaridge City: "Don't they all?" Bounty said. "Sleight, Joker, Team Liberty... Heck, I'm sure a number of people would view me as evil." He straightened his coat. "Then again, I've seen first-hand what your siblings are capable of. Perhaps you could tell me more of what your master is planning... or some sort of weakness we could use to stop him."IC - Legendaries - Lilycove City: "Unity?" Ariadne answered. "Through fear, maybe, but I can hardly consider that true unity. Perhaps, yes, the species of this world are incapable of peace--but for how much longer, do you think? They have not lived as long as you and I have--that does not mean they are not capable of it." The Deoxys motioned toward the Weather Trio. "Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are a perfect example. The last time you saw them, they could hardly contain their feelings toward one another; now they have learned to unify their powers for the betterment of the world. Is that not progress toward a united existence?""And how, might I ask," Odin, the Deoxys-A, chimed in. "can killing or enslaving humans be considered acts toward peace, Eight? All that does is breed resentment and anger, serving only to undermine whatever utopia you create."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: ZacZac looked at his Pokemon, though he had full faith in them as well as his new friend Shadows, Gavin was right. Darkrai and Bladesman could last at least a good bit with one but the others? Realizing it was raining he returned his Pokemon except for Zpup. He pulled from his collar a hoodie and places around his head and then looked to Chaz. "I say we follow him, wherever he is going," Zac said to Chaz, "and whoever this kidnapper might be, he could use some help. And besides, gets lonely going solo. HEY GAVIN! WAIT UP!"Shadows waited back a bit still with Chaz, "So tell me..." he asked Chaz, "Why are you doubtfull of yourself?"

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Right, following on from Parugi's post, until he returns, I'm essentially filling in for him.Now then; let's get started, shall we? =)

Parugi: Yes, we really do need to get the group moving; and I anticipate the group splitting at some point in the future. The only question is when.(Though, there's probably a few good moments. Zach's group would have everyone wanting to explore Unova a little, though. =P)

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-

Orange nodded, agreeing with Sonja on all accounts.

"That's a good idea, and yeah; very small world." Orange said with a smile, as he began walking toward the Pokemon Center, wondering if the others had gotten there yet.

OOC: Also, just to speed things along a little bit, and so that Alku and JC have a little less to IC...(If anyone objects, feel free to ignore, but, well, NPC usage is fairly open, and it is an NPC, so... =P)

-==NPC: Professor Fennel==-

Professor Fennel was, in fact, working in her office, when the intercom beeped, and the message about the group of trainers was sent.

"Oh?" Professor Fennel asked, as she raised an eyebrow, not knowing why there would be such a large group of trainers visiting the lab. She got up, confused, and walked over to the intercom. "Send them in." She said, wondering what this was all about, as she sat back down, and jotted some notes down. She frowned, though, as she read the notes over, and scratched her head.

Now why did I write that...? Fennel wondered, as she read off the words 'Shades Of Grey Brings Cloudy Days', which she had distractedly written...

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC:Alright class we have a Substatute Teacher!Oh yea I'm thinking of making a rocket character soon.

Edited by Zacax

IC: As Zac was running though the rain to get to Gavin he turned and saw Chaz and Shadows behind him. "Alright! So Chaz, could you tell me more about Gavin? Or did you just meet like I meet you guys?"Shadows however kept his eyes on Chaz, why does he seem reclusive? Then again, all humans were mysterious and interesting like the legends themselves. But more importantly, would Zac and these humans be able to stop the darkrais? So far one is doubtful, well two while one believes this can happen and that they should do something before rocket does. And Gavin, who rejected every idea he and Zac had, was he really doubtful? Or something else? Shadows had a new goal, to find out about Gavin.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Since I'm filling in for Parugi, I figure I might as well fit the part, in a way. =P So, awesome colour text for me; for a while at least. ... Or, at least, until I forget to insert it every post. =P

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City, Fennel's Lab==-

Zach looked around the waiting room, as the secretary paged the Professor.

I detect something odd about this place, as if something's being researched... That shouldn't be. I'm not one to talk, given that I am involved in many dimensional disturbances, but... I would still be cautious. There's no telling what could be causing this feeling. The shiny Raikou used it's telepathy to convey that message to Zach, who frowned, but nodded, and the secretary looked up, and nodded to the large group that was assembled.

"You can all go in now. Professor Fennel would like to see you now." The secretary stated, and sighed, as she began to type on her keyboard, finding this very odd, and very weird.

What a day this has been. The secretary thought, even as Zach stood up, and began to walk toward the door.

"I think you should go first." Zach said to Gary, since it was his problem to begin with. Zach was curious about what the Raikou had said about what was being researched, but he figured that everything would become clear in time. He just kinda hoped it would be soon, since they already had a lot on their plates, what with the dimensional disturbances, Black, and the Plasma stuff.

Hopefully we can start to resolve those things soon enough as well... No news about Black, and us wasting time around here is kinda making me a little worried... Zach thought, as he tried to think of a way to deal with those things as well.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: This is my rocket character.Username:ZacaxName:Dusk DiabloFaction:[/b] Team RocketHometown: Lilycove City, Hoenn Age: 18Appearance: 6 foot 5, White skin, red hair, black team rocket outfit with red Rs on the shoulders.Personality: Sarcastic, mischievous, cryptic.Background: When he was young, during the rockets uprising, he decided to join the rockets in order to stay on the winning side. He was associated with Team Liberty when he was 13 until he began stealing data and was discharged and banned. He also has been known to sneak around where Zac Blazer goes and tracks his every move and stole his Pochyenna. He does this since he was assigned to him, and seeks revenge after Zac took him down before he could steal the Castelia gym's pokemon so he stole his poochyenna. However he wants to crush Zac and get his revenge, no matter the costPokémon:Stolen Pochyenna, Zoroark.Species: PochyennaNickname; Younglo Trainer: Original: Zac Blazer, Now: Dusk DiablosAppearanceBlue and yellow eyes.Personality: Rash, Best friends with Zpup.Ability:IntemidateSpecialty:Physical AttacksKnown Moves:Fire Fang, Bite, Dig, Howl.Species: ZoroarkNickname: ShadowplayTrainer: Dusk Diablos[/color]Appearance: Scratches on his facePersonality: Crafty, stealthyAbility: IllusionSpecialty: PhysicalKnown Moves: Nasty Plot, Foul Play, Dark Pulse Slash, Night Slash

Edited by Zacax

OOC: First of all, could you fix the tags on that? Just so that it's easier to read everything. =P

Secondly, it looks okay to me, though ultimately, since I only have temp powers, it's up to Parugi for the final decision when he gets back(Since I partially don't even really know if I have approval powers, though I guess so). I would suggest you expand it a little more, but since Parugi doesn't typically comment about that, it's just a tip. =)

(Though, in this case, it could also technically, in a way, invoke the Backstory Clause. Since most his file seems to be redacted.)

Just curious, though, on the Poochyena, what does the 'Y' mean, after the Physical Attack? Simply a curious question, since I've been scratching my head trying to figure that out for about 10 minutes now. xD

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: First of all, could you fix the tags on that? Just so that it's easier to read everything. =PSecondly, it looks okay to me, though ultimately, since I only have temp powers, it's up to Parugi for the final decision when he gets back(Since I partially don't even really know if I have approval powers, though I guess so). I would suggest you expand it a little more, but since Parugi doesn't typically comment about that, it's just a tip. =)(Though, in this case, it could also technically, in a way, invoke the Backstory Clause. Since most his file seems to be redacted.)Just curious, though, on the Poochyena, what does the 'Y' mean, after the Physical Attack? Simply a curious question, since I've been scratching my head trying to figure that out for about 10 minutes now. xD

OOC: Whoops! Stupid typo.Any way fixed so it's good Edited by Zacax

IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: "How is us killing humans any different from them killing Pokemon? It is time for them to see that we are merely the bringers of judgment!" Eight growled. "Humans need to examine themselves and weed out those who would wish for the harm of Pokemon, and from what we have witnessed, you have merely been allowing yourselves to be controlled and used as if you were nothing but tools!" The Darkrai shook her head, staring at her hands. "It works both ways... They bring death to our kind... We do the same in return." The other Darkrai noted how she seemed almost... repentant.IC - Daseos/Lavaridge: "Not even I know the full extent of the Master's plan, though what I do know scares me..." The Darkrai turned to Bounty, a sorrowful look in his eye. "He's going to do one of two things: He'll either bring Arceus under his control though the power of the plates and use it to bring an era of shadows, or..." Daseos suddenly went quiet, shuddering thinking of the other possibility."Or he's going to kill the Alpha Pokemon and destroy everything he pleases."~Det