Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC:

IC: Lark blitzed through the pokeballs.It was rather easy, really-he only used luxury balls. Very few people could afford or wanted those.So there were only ten in all the drawers.The first eight were a breeze. Namikaze and Sasori were both found and soon back in the trainer's pockets.Only two left...Joseph picked up one of those unexplored two and tossed it to the ground.A...Mustached (what?)...Hunk of rock materialized from the resultant purple light. Its obsidian eyes blinked and began to look around curiously.Obviously not Manuel. Lark prepared to put the 'mon back in its ball and try the other.But wait...He hailed from Hoenn. So he'd seen this kind of pokemon before-it was a Nosepass.Which just so happened to be a walling defensive type.The kind of 'mon Lark had needed.Before the mustached rock's eyes could get any further in their exploring of its surroundings, Lark threw the capsule back. It dematerialized into the black and gold sphere; he didn't have the time to explore its moves and traits.Checking once to make sure the other ball contained Manuel, Lark pocketed both alongside his other two. Joseph then crept forward.An unlocking of the door, draw of pistol, and cautious push later, the trainer was slinking out of the room and around the chaos.OOC: Lul, it'd be funny for him to bump into Feral just as he's getting his bearings.

Mild bunnying here.Do note that Joseph has no idea of Feral's seeming immunity to bullets.IC: Lark slinked from the door. The trainer flitted around to get his bearings in that movement.Out. Now to find Fe-He began to make his way through the shadows--Only to find his pistol encountering resistance.More specifically, ribbed resistance that appeared to be wearing a shirt.There was silence for a second as Feral Tierra and Lark both came to terms with the situation produced they bumped into each other at a corner. Joseph's gun had happened to bump into the other trainer's thorax in the slight collision and was still stuck there...One movement could send a bullet shooting from its iron maw.Then Lark's lids slid halfway down his eyes. If it hadn't been for the gun in his hands, he would've looked almost asleep behind their long lashes and cool tiredness.Speak of the devil and he doth appear."Give me Jenny. I've done my share," Said the trainer with a reminding prod of pistol. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Ben made note of the paralyzed Houndoom. Alright we have two of her Pokemon with Status conditions and one of ours with one. We have do have a chance here. "Umbreon try to use Assurance again on Karen's Umbreon!" Umbreon began walking towards the other Umbreon and then ran into a wall slightly. "Come on Umbreon focus!""Well looks like it doesn't know a rock from another Pokemon. Umbreon use Assurance yourself!" Her Umbreon came quickly charging and knocked Ben's Umbreon to the ground.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: *rare in Kanto and vice versa. :P

OOC: Dang typoes. xD That's what I meant, rarer in Kanto. My bad. ^_^'

IC: Ryan/EllenAs Sonja explained their mission to Evan, Ryan, Alex and Ellen took a seat next to the group. Although Ryan had already heard about the criminal Black, the news that he was from Team Energon came as a surprise. He had heard of Energon from other Liberty members, but had yet to actually encounter an Energon agent himself. But what would an Energon agent be doing all the way out in Unova? Ryan wondered.

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

"For those who are unaware; this Energon agent, code named 'Black', is a dangerous criminal. He seems to be one of the ones behind the damage in Cerulean City, back in Kanto, judging by the fact that when I was there traveling just after the incident, he tried to kill me with a Hyper Beam, which was what was used to damage the city." Zach explained, and frowned. "I don't know exactly why Black is in Unova, but whatever he's up to, it's nothing good. He may have any sort of plans, but until we learn more about that situation, we won't know what they are..." Zach said, though he held back the bit of information that Black was probably doing all of this just to get to him...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac just stared at him until he spoke, "AWESOME! You are a psychic?! Anywho use flare blitz!"Zpup then became cloaked in fire and then charged at Zoroark an knock him into the ground.IC: Dusk"impressive," he said, "A psychic, this MIGHT prove to be a by of a problem. Use night slash on the squirtle!"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Feral TierraFeral smiled."Shoot me if you wish.", Feral said, "It won't matter. I'll give you your friend back either way. But if you do shoot me, well, that's another story.."With that, Feral snapped his fingers, and a portal opened. A girl fell out, shivering in fear..."She'll be back in the game sooner or later." Feral said, looking at her.

IC: With one hand Lark reached out and caught the girl. Her eyes widened for a second in shock as she stared up at her savior, a trainer who seemed to her scared eyes-unaccustomed to this world as they had become-to be nothing shorter in that moment than a brilliant seraphim....Who was currently doing his best to hold back a grunt. Lark was out of shape, and 'Jenny' was surprisingly heavy."Jenny," Joseph said calmly, but with a hint of relieving warmth. He mouthed 'Play along' before the stunned Lorne could react and looked back at Feral from those half-lidded eyes."I'm certain of that." Lark shrugged slightly. "I'm also equally certain that Grumpigs fly."The trainer didn't even wait for an answer. "Goodbye," He said, then coldly retracted his pistol, turned his back on the other trainer, and cradled Lorne in both hands.

[Profiles]

IC: Lavender TownSquirtle was hit with the Zoroark's attack but he was not knocked out.The water Pokemon shook its fist at the Zoroark as if to scold it and then used another water gun attack.Chaz heard Charizard's thoughts and that he wanted to fight. But Chaz thought to Charizard the rain was not a good place for him to fight and he did not want to show off his powerhouse so soon.

IC: Feral"Good bye!", Feral said in a sarcastic voice, "Keep in touch!"Feral walked away from the two, whistling an evil tune, prepared for anything that could happen. He had to get to the real excitement, a huge battle was going on outside...............

IC: Zac"Here!" Zac said as he tossed a manual to Chaz. The manual was a TM for Scald. "Thought you could teach it that, return Zpup and come out Valor!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: ...Are we allowed exec chars? Cuz I've a sudden wish to make Lorne a PC.IC: Lark held one finger to his mouth to signify 'Silence'. He then listened carefully to Feral's footsteps.After they retreated to a distance from which he could no longer hear them, the trainer moved Lorne to the wall and gently set her down in such a way that she was sitting with back supported by it. Then he sighed."I'm Joseph Lark, Liberty Field Agent," He said. "I'd talk more of why I'm here-," As if on cue, far-away gunfire punctuated the space between words, "-But I'm afraid we're lacking in time."Do you think you can walk by yourself?," Lark asked carefully.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: ???, Abyssal RuinsSomething stirred inside the abyssal ruins when Seth entered. Something just as mighty as the spirit guiding Seth."Huh, I guess It's time.", Said a voice, both friendly and powerful, "Time to show the Hero of Space what he is capable of."A feeling of Power echoed from the Ruins, towards Striaton City...IC: Evan Tierra"Team Energon, eh?", Evan said, "Haven't heard of them. But, a dimensional disturbance you say? That sounds like cause enough for me to follow you further."All of a sudden, a feeling of immense strength fell upon Evan. It was a presence that felt otherworldly, yet familiar."So!", A loud voice Echoed in Evan's head, "You are the current Hero of Space, eh? Not too bad if I say so myself!"With that, Evan fell unconscious. Evan felt his mind slipping away from his body.IC: PalkiaPalkia, from it's dimension, noted the strange event with curiousity."So, HE's made his appearance.", Palkia thought, "I'd best inform Evan's companions of this......Using his telepathy, Palkia zoned it's mental presence onto the trainers in the Striaton City hotel."Do not be alarmed." Palkia stated to the trainers in a mighty voice, "Evan Tierra is experiencing a vision of sorts. He's meeting with the original hero of Space."With that, Palkia's presence disappeared from the minds of the trainers.IC: Evan Tierra, ????Suddenly, the feeling stopped. Evan noted he seemed to be in a chamber of some sort. As well as the fact he was in a spectral state..."Ah!", the voice said, "So you've made it! Good!"Evan turned around, to see a man who stood tall and proud. He wore a cape, with no armour covering his torso,. On his arms were a great deal of markings that resembled the markings on Palkia. He wore what seemed to be a pair of sandals. Finally, he had what seemed to be an unusual pair of glasses shaped like a V."Who are you?" Evan asked in a cautious tone."I happen to be the first hero of Space!", The figure spoke in a powerful, yet friendly voice, "I have summoned your mind here so that you can receive my wisdom. So, whaddya say, wanna learn some more?"Evan considered what could happen and said, "What have i got to lose? Sure!"

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Who was that?" Ryan asked after hearing the powerful voice in his head.

"That was Palkia," Ellen explained, having recognized the voice from the last time the Spatial Pokemon had spoken to the group (Ryan and Alex weren't there when Palkia had assured the group of Evan's willingness to aid them). "It's really amazing how many Legendary Pokemon we've met on this journey: Entei, Raikou, Landorus, and now Palkia... or at least Palkia's chosen Hero. And we've only travelled to two towns so far!"

Ryan couldn't help but smile at Ellen's enthusiasm. Now that he thought about it, he truly had encountered a lot of Legendaries since joining Team Liberty. Who could have imagined that a teenage boy from Fortree would find himself flying on the back of the mighty Ho-Oh or fighting for a Manaphy in an underwater ice dome? This war may be devastating, but it has led to many unforgettable experiences, the Liberty agent thought with a smile.

IC: Dack
Karen is certainly a powerful trainer, Dack thought. As to be expected from a member of the Elite Four. But even the best trainer will have a hard time fighting three battles at once. We can use that to our advantage. "Luxio, Take Down!"

Although it didn't like to admit it, Luxio had sustained several wounds from Houndoom's Flamethrower. Nevertheless, the Electric Pokemon charged at the opponent with all its might.

Karen, focused on the Umbreon vs. Umbreon battle, didn't even notice Luxio's attack until it was too late. Houndoom howled in pain as Luxio tackled it against the wall of the cave. "It would appear that Team Rocket has been maintaining its reputation for trickery," the Elite Four member frowned, folding her arms. "But you should know that Dark-Types are known for their trickery. As a master of the Dark Type, I know every trick in the book. Houndoom! Use Swagger!"

Despite its paralysis, Houndoom got back up with a smirk, which infuriated Luxio.

"Luxio, concentrate!" Dack called. "Thunder Fang again!"

"Not so fast," Karen said with a smirk that was much more sinister than Houndoom's. "Foul Play!"

As Luxio leaped forward, fangs bared, Houndoom jumped up to grab the lion-like Pokemon from above, and used its momentum to push it into the wall. Luxio hit the wall with a loud smack that echoed throughout the cave. The force of the collision knocked it unconscious.

"Foul Play is a move that uses the opponent's attack power against them," Karen explained.

"So you used Swagger to raise Luxio's attack power so that Foul Play would be more powerful," Dack grimaced as he returned Luxio to its Pokeball. "That's a rather cruel strategy. Unfortunately for you, I won't admit defeat so easily." The Rocket trainer clenched another Pokeball and hurled it with all his might. "Go, Shieldon!"

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Armadijo: PCs can have Executives, but only as rewards. Although I don't think Jennifer Lorne is an Executive.Still, we should probably discuss this over PM, as she has a brother--Josiah Lorne--who is an Executive and NPC. So if you want her as a character, we'll have to modify some of my plans for them. :PAlso, to all veteran players! I'm going to need your help for a blog project starting within the next couple of days; be on the look-out for a blog post with more information about it, hopefully by Saturday. I'll post a link to it here once it's posted.IC - Jennifer Lorne - Aqua Base: Lorne wasn't sure how to respond yet, as she was still shaken up from what Feral had done to her. Nevertheless, she nodded, attempting to shakily stand up."T-that... t-t-thing..." she stammered, a terrified still in her eyes as Feral continued to dominate her thoughts.IC - Archie - Aqua Base: The Aqua leader was at a complete loss as to what to do.The sirens continued to blare, though it was fruitless--everyone knew that the jig was up at this point. Team Rocket was approaching from the only two entrances into the control room; any minute now--and it would literally be a number of minutes--they would burst in and it would be over. Surge alone would be able to disable everyone inside with his Pokemon; the fact that Sabrina was with him only made it worse.Still, he wouldn't go down without a fight. He cocked his gun, staring at the door in front of him, waiting...IC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City: Sonja crossed her arms and sighed after Palkia's explanation, but then smiled tiredly at Ellen. So cute! "Regardless of what Palkia said, I think we broke Evan's brain by telling him who we are," she joked. "So I guess there's nothing else to do but wait until he wakes up?"The Liberty agent paused, thinking for a moment. Then, taking a slight breath. "Well, while we're waiting... just so everyone knows, I'm sorry for causing a scene earlier. Home's coming back to me."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Olulno, sorry. Was merely confused by this:

OOC: Ooo. This means that Hex is related to a TL Executive. :oIC - Sonja Baron - S.S. Union: "Dodge and respond with Rock Throw!" Sonja ordered. unfortunately Braviary was much faster than Loki; as such its attack struck the Fighting Type. Nonetheless, he recovered, and with no rocks to throw, he hurled the piece of timber he held at the bird.

Not sure if I want her anymore if it would have to modify your plans, though. May be more trouble than it's worth.IC: Lark sighed and stood up. He awkwardly patted Lorne on the back.He could feel the elephant in the room. And it wasn't just because they were teenagers of opposite genders in physical contact.I can talk to forces alright. But people are a whole 'nother game, Reflected the trainer. I can command a 'mon...But I've never reassured a traumatized female.He experienced a sudden and impossibly deep longing for life to be a game of chess. Chess, with its winnings based on strategy and tactics and methodical thinking. Chess, with its automaton knights and pawns and bishops and rooks and queens. Chess, in all its chaotically complex simplicity!But such a thing was only a lusting for the wildly improbable. And Lark had determined earlier in life to never consider the wildly improbable."Listen, Jenny," He said as gently, but as firmly, as possible. "Feral's gone. You're safe now...You must concentrate on the present," Lark added."Do you think you can do that?" Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Ellen
"That reminds me," Ellen said, looking up at Sonja. "You said earlier that Team Plasma lies to its people. But I've never heard anything like that before. What exactly did they do to make you not trust them?" Remembering how Sonja didn't want the others to know about her sister, and how she had stormed off earlier, she quickly added, "If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine."

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Lavender Town"Uh a battle is not the best place to teach a Pokemon a new move."Squirtle made a rude face at the Zoroark as it used Aqua Ring and right after that it used a bubble attack.OOC: Are we allowed to get TMs? And would we count them as the reuseable ones from Unova?

Edited by Cosmic Titan

Zach frowned, but nodded, as he laid back in the chair.

"It's unfortunate, but yes, we'll have to stay here until Evan recovers..." Zach said, and thought for a moment. "What should we do until then, though?" Zach asked, as he wasn't sure of that.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Daseos/Lavaridge: "They are currently in Lavaridge, but you had best hurry," said Daseos. "They are only continuing to grow stronger, thanks to this Void Tower." Daseos motioned to the large structure. "And from what I can tell, there is an even greater force on its way, if only for a short time..." Daseos began to flicker more.IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: Adam was struck by the attack, but quickly flew backwards, intercepting all of the attacks. When the dust cleared, Adam Sombra was no more, shreds of his cloak and scarf floated downwards. "Fool," said Four. "He knew he couldn't survive the attacks..." The Darkrai chuckled, seemingly amused by the destruction of his own ally. A sudden dark wind rolled through the area, a force powerful enough to send chills down even the spine of the Ancient Darkrai."Don't get too comfortable, my siblings," a dark voice echoed. "I've gathered enough power to make my appearance, though I don't have long, it will still be long enough for me to deal with the likes these so called 'Legendary Pokemon'." Adam's torn remains were ignited by a dark purple fire, creating a vortex which brought them all together, forming the shape of a Darkrai, one significantly larger than the others. "I am Sombra, the Alpha Darkrai, and the being who you will all bow before."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: The sun was already slipping below the horizon when we first set foot in the forest, and the heavy canopy served only to deepen the darkness. However, though we advanced through the half-light of the woods with caution, we were in considerably good spirits - this was an adventure, all right. Ventus glided silently from tree to tree, an aerial lookout to ensure we were in no danger from above, as well as to keep watch on the ground from a perspective foreign to the rest of us. Spiritus again walked a few feet ahead, crouching stealthily, no doubt on alert to sense the Aura of potential attackers before they were upon us. Invictus simply glided alongside me, keeping me company, I suppose, his red eyes gleaming in the dim light.Invictus and I seemed to sense it at the same time - we were being watched. Oddly, Ventus and Spiritus seemed not to have noticed... The Metang and I, though were instantly on alert, scanning the omnipresent darkness for any sign of movement. But the watcher was not to be seen, though I was certain it was still in the vicinity. We were about to continue on our way when I felt a faint, inexplicably prickle at the back of my neck. Slowly, I turned. Just beyond the reach of my vision there was a movement, and a flicker that may have been eyes. My companions turned also, and I knew Invictus had seen it as well. We glanced at each other apprehensively, but when I looked back, I saw nothing. Just when I thought we had lost it, though, a dark shape emerged slowly from the shadows, its padding footsteps silent on the leaf-strewn earth...

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Zac"Not now!" he yelled, "just as a gift now use brave bird!"IC: Dusk"Not yet" he said with a smirk, "Use Night slash on them!"His zoroark charges at Valor and knocks to the ground and then hits the squirtle, however it recovers with help of its aqua ring.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Evan Tierra, Astral PlaneEvan followed the spirit, when he saw what appeared to be a Bidoof behind him."Ah!", the spirit said, "There you are! This is my partner in crime."The Bidoof went to the spirit's feet and gave a cry."Why do you use a Bidoof?", Evan said in a slightly annoyed tone, "In Sinnoh, they are usually regarded as a nuisance.""Hahahahaha, yes.", the spirit said, "I figured you'd say that. But this guy was very helpful in the first war with the Ancient Darkrai."With a snap of his fingers, the spirit conjured up, what appeared to be, a Katana. A rather unusual looking one. It's sheathe was violet with many markings on it, resembling the spirit's markings. The hilt resembled that of a rapier, with a dome shaped like Palkia's shoulder armor. The spirit unsheathed the blade. It looked like it was "not all there". It gleamed with a pearly sheen."I know my Bidoof seems weak.", the spirit said, "But with the way I fought off the Darkrai, he was very important. I fought them up close with this blade, a gift from Palkia, while my Bidoof watched my back. He warned me of sneak attacks and scouted unfamiliar areas for me.""So, what you are saying is, that any pokemon can be useful?" Evan asked."Yep.", the spirit said, grinning, "Just like any person can be capable of greatness. You just gotta believe in them and yourself. That's my wisdom to you. Now you have a lot to do, and a lot less time to do it. I am leaving you with my hopes and dreams."Evan felt a pulling feeling around him as he was slammed back into his body in Striaton City."That was odd.", Evan said aloud, "Yet, it may have helped out a lot. I just need to believe..."

Zach raised an eyebrow, as Evan woke up again.

"You okay? If so, I'm guessing that everyone's itching to get going..." Zach said, as Orange nodded.

"If you can walk, let's go. I don't think we have time to waste." Orange said, as he turned toward the entrance as he stood up, and Zach looked at him oddly, trying to figure out what was going on, but couldn't figure it out, and shook his head, not sure what to make of the situation.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Paragon: You can get TMs, but not from out of nowhere; typically they need to be rewarded or you can get them from a shop, a knocked out opponent, or you can find them.Armadijo: It wouldn't be changing a whole lot--frankly, there's only one major thing that I have planned for the pair of them, and it's more related to Josiah than Jennifer.Like I said, though, we can discuss it--I don't mind handing control over her to someone else. :PIC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: As Irest's attack seemed to miss, the Drapion merely fell back into position by Gavin, who was concentrated on watching the battle instead of partaking in it. After all, if the kidnapper turned out to be a trainer with reasonable power, he was going to need his team to be at full strength against them...Which reminds me, he thought, looking back at the hillside houses. I need to get a move on with that... As the others seemed to have the battle under control (numbers tended to do that,) Gavin turned and continued to walk. It wouldn't be long now...IC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City: "I... It's... difficult to explain," Sonja said in response to Ellen, rubbing her wrist. "It's not something I can talk about here, but I promise to tell you once we're back on the road."IC - Jennifer Lorne - Aqua HQ: Jennifer nodded, smiling weakly in thanks at Lark. "Y-yeah." She looked around, still shaking slightly. She pulled her jacket more tightly across her shoulders. "W-where are we g-going?"IC - Koga - Aqua HQ: At last, Koga arrived in the prison block. Dozens of scared, dirty faces--most of them, he noted, teenagers--stared out at him from between the cell bars, some of the Rocket and Liberty agents whispering to each other in confusion about what was going on.Passing by the cells, Koga arrived at the control room, where an electronic panel connected to all of the cell locks. Working as quickly as he could, the Elite Four member deactivated the locks, opening the cells and freeing the prisoners. He noted a map on the wall nearby, which designated a nearby closet as the confiscation area for the prisoner's belongings and Pokemon.Another shake caused the base to shudder, prompting Koga to speed up. Activating the loudspeaker for the hallway, he addressed the liberated agents. "Your Pokemon are in the nearest supply room," he told them. "Find them and get out, quickly."There was a thunderous rush as they obliged.IC - Bounty - Lavaridge City: Bounty nodded, beginning to walk back toward the helicopter behind him. "I'll be there shortly."IC - Legendaries - Lilycove City: Ariadne glared at the large Darkrai, analyzing it. "No," she said simply. "We will not." The other three Deoxys moved to form a pyramid around her, showing their support for the Alpha Deoxys. "We will die fighting if that is what it will take for others to defeat you, however."All four Deoxys suddenly gathered energy in their hands, launching the attacks toward Sombra's midsection. The attacks combined in midair, forming into a large arrow of light energy that threatened to impale the Darkrai.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Alright, then. Will commence PMing shortly.IC: Lark smiled slightly in return. But his face soon turned apologetic."I'm sorry to delay our exit of the base, but we will be heading to find and release a captured Lugia shortly, and then will commence our exit. I only have one last question before doing so..."The trainer paused. He withdrew his pistol and carefully held it with grip out towards the trainer."Do you know how to use one of these?"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: ZacZac began to take a quick peek at their rocket ally as he went off leaving them to do the fighting. "He just wants us o do his dirty work!" Zac thought to himself, "wait...he said this guy he was searching means business, he needs to he there more than us, besides I have my own agenda, and I gotta help out Chaz,""Get up Valor!" he finally spoke,"Lift squirtle in the air!"Valor was confused, but he listened to his trainer and used his stubby talons to carry the squirtle.

OOC: So. This was my original plan:1. Trick Lark and Tim into thinking Lorne was his sister2. Reveal they were actually from the same hometown and had always crushed on each offer before going seperate ways3. ???4. Profit!!IC:Jennifer.Frak. I knew I was forgetting something.Pulser swooped to the side, dive-bombing again. This time, the duo crashed through a window into some random hallway. Pulser was tough. He could take it. Hex kind of got lost in the furry mess and ended up dodging any harm completely. The two spiraled down, spinning on the ground now.He executed a perfect backflip from the still-moving Pokemon, landing on one knee, right hand jabbing out and retrieving Pulser. He still looked like a guard. He even had the pistol and Poliwhirl- man, what would he do with it? -when two humans came into focus. Lark, and...Jennifer?What luck.He tore his helmet and visor off, displaying his identity (which Lark had likely guessed by the entrance) and sparking memories he had tried really hard to forget. Lorne was just as beautiful as ever. Lark wasn't dead or mad at him. Those were pluses. Hex moved towards them with a small wave of his hand."Well. Isn't this a nice reunion?"A Minun popped up over his shoulder, cheeks sparkling with excitement- the little guy remembered Jen, it seemed -in stark contrast to Yutri's unenthusiastic demeanor.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-

Orange stayed quiet for a moment, and then chuckled.

"I'll go make sure that everything's okay up ahead." Orange said, as he walked over to the billboard just inside the Pokemon Center's door. Zach nodded, but definitely noticed something odd about the way he was acting.

Could it be nerves? Or... something else? Zach wondered, but didn't want to ask, since he was keeping something; something important; from everyone in the group... Something he knew about the identity of the person they were chasing.

-==IC: Fennel//Striaton City==-

Fennel turned around with a smile.

"Hello; what can I do for you?" Fennel asked curiously, as she was still not sure about the reasons for Gary's visit, which she hoped would be cleared up shortly. Especially due to him having a Plasma agent to help him get the visit in the first place...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: "Affirmative," Lark coolly replied. He was not exactly happy to see that Hex had left the group before they were all out.He watched the two's interactions without the slightest apparent hint of interest-if that lack didn't extend past the mask. If they were brother and sister, then why did Hex' eyes linger on each part of her like that?"I presume you're ready to return to duty after your little vacation," Joseph said drily. "I can't say that's surprising, though, considering you seem to be one always ready to gain the friendship of legendary pokemon."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC:"Chill."Hex smiled- genuinely it seemed -and gave him a thumbs up."I couldn't leave without you and Jenny, could I?"

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Up for approval (assume 'mon to currently be in team aqua's hands):Username: ArmadijoName: Jennifer Lorne; goes by 'Jenny' informallyFaction: Team LibertyHometown: Fight AreaAge: 16Appearance: Jennifer is a pretty-though not terribly so-female teenager. Her skin is lightly tanned and hair a wavy golden blond, and she has sea-green eyes. Jennifer typically wears a modest pair of black denim jeans and a black t-shirt with sneakers and a bag for her items. If the weather is chilling or windy, then Lorne puts on a black jacket.Personality: Jennifer is a kind and thoughtful young woman who has something of a feminine streak. But at the first sign of danger, she'll snap to readiness and reveal herself to be just as alert and fierce as she can be gentle. She fights and thinks conservatively and with caution, yet not without an ability to adapt and grow more bold if the situation calls for it.Background: 'Jenny' was born into the Lorne family after her brother Josiah. She lived with pokemon from an early age and has constantly taken them in-a Ralts at 3, a Lapras at 10, and a Nidoran. Jennifer slowly became closer to her brother, these pokemon, and a boy who she most often played with and started to become romantically interested in-Hex Yutry. The trainer left to walk the path of her brother and join Team Liberty at 15. During a recent mission in Hoenn, she was captured by Team Aqua and traumatized by Feral Tierra's abuse of her life energy. Only now is she reuniting with the boy she had crushed on.Pokemon: Juliet (Gardevoir), Helen (Lapras), Olenka (Nidoran♀)Species: GardevoirNickname: JulietTrainer: Jennifer LorneAppearance: Juliet looks to be the average Gardevoir, save for a red feather threaded into her 'hair' to complement it.Personality: The Gardevoir is fairly reserved, though consistently polite and serious through telepathic conversation. She does her best to guide and protect those she is loyal to; even to the point of death, this holds. Juliet is one of the more intelligent 'mon.Ability: SynchronizeSpecialty: Juliet's special attack and defense are both superb.Known Moves: Disable, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Calm Mind, Stored Power, Double TeamSpecies: LaprasNickname: HelenTrainer: Jennifer LorneAppearance: Helen looks like the average Lapras except for a jagged scar running diagonally across her shell.Personality: The Lapras is quite the bubbly 'mon. She is friendly and altruistic at heart.Ability: Water AbsorbSpecialty: Helen has a lot of vigor. Due to this (as opposed to great defenses like Eduard) she is good at taking hits.Known Moves: Ice Beam, Surf, Rest, Sleep Talk (egg move), Confuse Ray, Body SlamSpecies: Nidoran♀Nickname: OlenkaTrainer: Jennifer LorneAppearance: Olenka is the average Nidoran♀ in appearance.Personality: Olenka is quiet and thoughtful. Despite her youth, the 'mon is highly mature and has a developed sense of right and wrong; she is also quite smart.Ability: RivalrySpecialty: Olenka is excellent at physical attacks.Known Moves: Toxic Spikes, Bite, Double Kick, Endure, Poison Jab [weak], Fury SwipesIC: Lark looked coldly upon Hex. But his gaze now appeared to begin its thawing; he appeared to be returning to a neutral mood.Still, the trainer remained secretly wary. He knew by now that Hex was not what he seemed."Whatever," Tossed out Joseph casually. He turned to Jennifer."So, can you use it?"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: Just to mention, the specialty field is the same on both Helen and Olenka. =P Looks good to me, though, so unless Parugi has any objections, consider it approved, once you fix up the specialty thing. =)

IC: Lavender Town"Hey! What are you doing?""Squiiiirtle!" screamed the Pokemon as it was lifted into the air.As tempted as he was he did not call Charizard out. The rain would weaken his fire attacks and Charizards tended not dislike water.OOC: Oh we can buy TMs! Sweet. I'll probably have Chaz buy a few at the next PokeMart he stops at.

OOC: I see no problems with Lorne's profile.And just for everyone's future reference--if Blade approves something, go ahead and begin using it. That was the entire point in promoting him to GM. :PIC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City: Sonja stood up and adjusted the strap for her bag, watching Orange. "Maybe we should get going now," she suggested. "You know--before we all get separated and do our own thing again."OOC: I'm going to be honest--I'm a bit tempted to drop Thomas and Justin off here and say that they volunteered to investigate... something... in Striaton. :3 Thoughts? We haven't seen either Nara or Uber Bunny in forever.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Well, Nara popped in a while ago, but we could eventually do that. Thomas would have an excellent reason; his Deoxys dragging him off somewhere, and Justin... Well, I'm not sure, but we definitely need the Entei if he does leave the group. I think he gave us permission to take the Entei before.

As for White, I'll give that a little while longer, and then have the two of them split up, citing that they finished what they were doing there, and decided to investigate separately, to avoid being caught. That way it frees White up, and Nara can elaborate if he returns. =)

Zach nodded.

"That's a good idea. Would just slow us down overall, if we stopped to do other things here, again." Zach agreed, anxious to get moving, though he did wish to try the gym challenge over in Nacrene city, if only to try and get a full set of badges.

OOC: Say, what's our policy on the new characters, gym leader wise? I'm assuming at least only cameos, if that, until the game's released in two months?

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Precisely. We have reasons. :PThe Nara thing is true, though; however, that was how long ago now? I don't even remember at this point. And Uber has been gone since I think November, so I'm kind of doubtful of the possibility that he'll come back--which, I admit, is my fault, but I'm not going to say anything else about it.Regardless, they'll have avenues through which to jump back in, and we have a few people in the group who we could hand Entei off to now.The policy on the new stuff is the same as the policy on anything Unova-related when Gen. 5 was first announced--off-limits until the Japanese release. I suppose conversational cameos could be done, though--just don't have any of them appear in person yet.And as I said earlier--implementing the Black and White 2 additions into RotR is going to interesting. And a headache. X3

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: 1. Alright then, sounds good to me. And since the group will eventually fragment anyway... It's just hopping off the bandwagon before it begins.

2. a. Alright then. Sounds good to me. =)

b. Well, emphasis on the interesting part, for sure. Headache depending on the team statuses, and it all might even help, depending on what happens(I still wanna know the definitive status of Drayden, and this might answer that. =P)... We'll have to see, though, but luckily, it's only a month away. =)

Edited by An/A Blade