Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

-==IC: Orange/Ecruteak==-

Orange looked over at Sonja's battle, and tossed out Hozukimaru to help out.

"Mind a hand?" Orange asked, as he looked at the Mamoswine.

"Aqua Jet." Orange commanded, as the Oshawott nodded, and took off toward the Mamoswine, even as a 'pillar' of water surrounded him. Meanwhile, Orange turned his attention back to Rukia's battle.

"Take it, and use Disable." Orange stated calmly, as he looked over the rest of the fighters, considering who to send out next.

-==IC: Zach/Ecruteak==-

Meanwhile, Zach noticed that the battle wasn't exactly going well for Cyndy, and thought of what could help.

"Eruption." Zach called out, as he hoped that the Typhlosion could unleash the attack before she herself was attacked, given that it was very likely that that would decrease the damage dealt. However, Zach turned his attention to the other fight, and smiled, as he saw the lonely Ariados.

Time to see just how well this works. Zach thought, as he threw a Pokeball at the ground... And a Raikou appeared.

"Alright then. Extrasensory." Zach said, though he smirked, as he held another Ultra Ball in his hand, still unopened, as a Raikou looked up from behind the yellow-tinted top curiously.

"Who is this?" Shekou asked, as Zach simply continued to smile, even as the other Raikou unleashed an Extrasensory attack on her Ariados opponent.

OOC: Uber Bunny: xD Nice. So Labo's Hanatarou? =P As for opponents, there's a Houndoom still open for actually fighting, however, I don't think anyone would mind actual help. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Houndoom and Ariados. There's a list in my last post.

Spartan: That should be fine. You might be able to jump into the Ecruteak battle, assuming no one else cares. Will edit another response in in a minute.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Ryan
Ryan continued to look at the prisoner, trying to figure out where he knew him from. Suddenly, it dawned on him, and he stopped in his tracks.

"Ryan, why'd you stop?" Alex asked after having nearly run into him.

"That's Archie, isn't it?" Ryan said. "The former leader of Team Aqua. Why are you setting him free?" Ryan remembered all too well how Maxie, leader of Team Magma, had shown up in the Ice Geode just outside Isshu's borders and captured Manaphy. He could not allow another villainous team to run amok in this region.

IC: Dack
Two years ago...

“I must admit, I’m surprised to see you here,” Adam said.

“And I, you,” Dack glared, picking himself up off the floor. He barely registered that his fellow Rockets had left in pursuit of the other Liberties.

“So what are you going to do now?” Adam smirked. “Fight me? You know you can’t win, even if you are a member of Team Rocket. Tell me, why did you join? Did you think it would make you stronger? That the people of Snowpoint would actually think you were worth something?”

“I did it so I could defeat you!” Dack yelled, feeling his anger boiling up inside him.

“Oh, so you’re still going on about our first battle, are you?” Adam smiled menacingly. “You’ve tried to make up for that humiliating defeat hundreds of times, and hundreds of times I’ve stomped you flat.”

“I won’t lose this time!” Dack shot back.

“Well, there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there?” Adam smirked, spinning a Pokeball on his finger. Even as Adam sent out his Abomasnow, Swellow materialized from its Pokeball.

“Abomasnow, Blizzard!”

“Aerial Ace! Quick!”

Abomasnow readied a Blizzard and was about to unleash it when Swellow struck, sending him sprawling. The Blizzard attack shot out the window, freezing some of the taller trees outside.

“Swellow, get him again!”

As Swellow circled around for another attack, Adam smirked. “Avalanche!”

“No! Swellow, return!” Dack called back his Pokemon seconds before a flood of snow filled the room, pouring out the shattered window and the open door.

“So what now?” Adam asked as Dack pulled himself from the waist-deep snow. “Will you surrender?”

“Never,” Dack snarled, hurling Shinx’s Pokeball. “Oh, you have a second Pokemon?” Adam was mildly surprised. “Very good. Unfortunately for you, as it turns out, I too have another Pokemon.” Adam recalled Abomasnow and sent out a large Lairon. “Iron Head.”

Lairon rushed at Shinx, who nimbly dove out of the way, causing Lairon to crash through the wall and disappear into the neighboring room.

“Lairon!” Adam cried, rushing through the newly-formed hole in the wall.

Dack grinned at Adam’s worry, but no sooner had he started to congratulate Shinx when Lairon burst through the wall, causing Shinx to run for the door. Lairon chased the small Electric-Type down the hall, with Dack and Adam following in pursuit of their Pokemon. When the trainers finally caught up with them, Lairon had cornered Shinx between two vending machines. Lairon was trying to squeeze into the tight space, while Shinx cowered in fear.

“Good work, Lairon. Use Mud Shot!” Adam said.

“NO!” Dack cried. In that moment, all his pain and fury from all those years boiled up inside him. Dack reared back his fist, and punched Adam in the face, knocking him down.

“What the--?!” Adam sputtered from the floor.

Dack barely had time to comprehend what he had just done before Lairon backed out of the space between vending machines and tackled him.

“Dack, I never thought you’d stoop this low.” Adam was on his feet now, shaking his head. “Would you actually have us fight like Pokemon?”

As Dack struggled from under the weight of Lairon, he locked eyes with Shinx. “Shinx...” he gasped as Lairon pushed the air from his lungs. “Save... yourself...”

Shinx’s eyes widened, then narrowed at his trainer’s predicament. He would not run. He would protect his trainer. In a desperate move, Shinx charged at the Lairon. As he leaped into the air, his body started to glow. Legs, tail, and body all lengthened, and it was not a Shinx, but a Luxio who landed on Lairon’s back and delivered a powerful Thunder Fang.

Lairon rolled off Dack and backed away as Luxio delivered Spark after Spark. Soon Dack and Luxio were chasing Adam and Lairon down the hall, until they reached the elevator at its end.

“I’m sorry we have to cut this fight short,” Adam smirked. “But Team Liberty needs me.” Lairon swiped Luxio away with Metal Claw, and then joined its trainer in the elevator. The door closed before Dack could reach it.

“You’ve done a wonderful job, Luxio,” Dack smiled. “But this calls for a more airborne strategy.” Recalling Luxio, Dack sent out Swellow, who used Steel Wing to knock down the door. Then, grabbing Dack with its talons, Swellow flew up the shaft, following the elevator Adam had taken. With another Steel Wing, Swellow shredded the floor of the elevator and flew in. However, Adam and Lairon had already left; Dack saw them racing down the hall toward a door at the other end.

Depositing Dack outside the elevator, Swellow sped toward the escapees, striking Lairon with Aerial Ace, followed by Brave Bird. The combined attack, after Luxio’s array of attacks from the lower floor, was enough to make Lairon stagger.

Adam turned around, then recalled Lairon and sent out Abomasnow.

For a brief moment, Dack and Adam locked eyes. The latter sneered and uttered a single command, his voice dripping with malice.

“Blizzard.”

The first thing Dack noticed was that it was warm… too warm, considering he had just faced a Blizzard attack. Opening his eyes, he saw a florescent light flickering above him, and someone leaning over him. He was in the hospital wing at Purgatory.

“Ah, you’re awake,” the Rocket executive who had sent Dack and the others on the mission said. “What were you thinking, running after that Liberty agent like that?”

“Adam?” Dack groaned as his mind flooded with realization. “He got away... he beat me... again...”

“So you knew this Liberty?” the executive frowned. “You had clear orders to chase the Liberties out of the building, not fight them one-on-one. And you’re telling me this is all because of some grudge you have against him?”

“What happened?” Dack asked.

“Well, the Liberty you were fighting got to the roof of the building, where he used his Abomasnow and Lairon to attack those of us guarding the perimeter of the building. When the rest of your group chased the Liberties out of the building, they found our backup forces unconscious. In the end, the Liberties got away.”

Dack wasn’t sure what he was more upset about: the fact that Adam had beaten him again, or that he had singlehandedly caused the mission to fail. True, being with Team Rocket had made him stronger, but Team Liberty had made Adam stronger as well. Dack would have to work even harder to defeat him. “Right,” he said. “Better get back to training.”

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Not as wimpy and doesn't carry fake energy pills given to him s a prank by his allies, but other than that, yes. :P IC: Thomas sat atop Tank. "Landmine, Earthquake on that Houndoom!" Landmine shunpo-ed ran over quickly to Houndoom, grabbed the ground under it, than shook it like he was shaking the dust off an old rug. Houndoom sustained super effective damage but countered with Foul Play and knocked Landmine back a little. "Earthquake again!" Landmine then proceeded to use Earthquake again. Houndoom dodged and used Overheat. Landmine was taken by surprise and fainted. Thoms returned him. He was taken aback for a little, but sent out Labo. "Labo. Use Water Pulse." A jet of water hit the weakened Houndoom, and made it faint. OOC Edit: So we aren't supposed to play by the games? ... Man, I've been doing that in this RPG since forever. /shot

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

OOC: I wouldn't care, Orange's entire character is a Bleach reference. xD Besides, I even used technique names for Senbonzakura's commands when I last used the Pawniard, so I wouldn't worry. =P

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange scanned the battleground, and noticed a Ursaring that was being fought. Orange looked over at who was fighting it for a moment, and then chuckled, as he looked away for a moment. As he did so, a Pokeball rolled into the middle of the fight, and a Zangoose was released from it, and immediately used a Swords Dance to boost it's strength.

"Night Slash." Orange commanded, as a black glow of energy surrounded the Zangoose's hands, even as he slashed out at the Ursaring.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

Ryan did as he was told, but as soon as they were out of the prison, he would confront these people.

"Believe me, kid," Archie muttered as they walked. "Even I don't know what they want with me."

OOC: Hope that was okay, Archie not knowing why they want him. If that somehow messed up some plot point you had in mind, Parugi, I can always edit that out. ^_^

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC:Uber.... No. No no no no no no no. I don't suppose you paid attention to the wiki during the downtime, did you? If not, then please, by all means, go read my little... opinion on the stat matter.

As a matter of fact, I'd really prefer it if everyone read what I wrote about the stats -- and by extension, Godmodding - before continuing to post anything else. Seriously. The games are NOT the law on what can and can't be done in the RPG. And guys -- Make. The. Enemy. Attack. I am not playing this game again. They are professionals. They are Rocket elites. Beating them this easily is godmodding. You are not allowed to do that.

Konuju: That's fine. You've actually opened the road for me to say what I've been meaning to say.

IC - Ethan - Lilycove Jail: "Stop," Ethan said. "We're not breaking him out, we're borrowing him to find out what's going on with Team Aqua right now. I'll explain later. Keep moving."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I was gonna say something, but I was waiting for your call, since you didn't exactly post the blog entry about it yet. =/ And I haven't beaten anyone; I'm just attacking. Most of the reason I haven't responded, is because they're Pokemon that are either legendary, or you're involved some other way, like with Sonja's opponents, which Orange decided to help with. =P And on that note, I'll respond to stuff tomorrow, it's late, and I'll be shutting down ASAP.

OOC: You shouldn't need a blog entry with an updated policy to know that beating an Elite's Pokemon in one post is a form of god-modding; even without the policy change that would never be allowed. It's common sense. =\ My apologies if I sounded rude in my last post, but that just really ticked me off -- I didn't spend the downtime beating down the stats-dictate-all idea just to have it used once again, especially considering I had brought it up even before the forums went down. =/ Don't worry about it, though; I overreacted. Ignore the now-erased Rocket IC in my last post. Anyway, just a note, even if I'm part of the battle, take control of the non-Executive Rockets -- the main point in having my characters fight opponents separately from you guys was that I was trying to decrease the workload I would have to do, which doesn't work if I have to respond to extra attacks from people joining in. If my characters end up doing very little, then fine, but the Rockets need to stay active.

IC - Rockets/Kyle/Riley/Sonja - Ecruteak City:

Sonja nodded her thanks at Orange as Oshawott slam into Mamoswine, forcing it to take a step back from the impact, though it seemed mostly unfazed. As the Water-Type landed, it launched another Earthquake into the area around it, stopping Loki from making another move. The Ursaring didn't seem to have been affected by the Stun Spore, though the Night Slash forced it to raise its arms in defense. Taking the hit, it responded with a Take Down.

"Ruji, hit Jolteon with Sand-Attack!" Kyle ordered. Gligar swooped low, as Jolteon ran forward; swiping at the ground, he sent a burst of sand forward, missing the Eeveelution by inches. Jolteon was quick to use the miss to her advantage, biting the Gligar's wing. "Shake it off!"

Kyle looked to Jaeda, who, in waiting for an order from trainer, was forced to try and block the Weavile's attacks, with little success. "Jaeda, Fire Fang again!" Glad to finally get instructions, the Charmeleon launched forward again, trying to bite her opponent, though the Weavile merely dodged before laying an Ice Shard attack into her side, a smug smile on his face. Not good, Kyle thought, his teeth clenched in frustration. What is wrong with me...? I need to calm down... calm.... calm... Gosh, what is going on!?

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I understand that. You've stated multiple times that you hate battles won in a single battle like that. I just wanted a re-confirmation just to not be seen as trying to overstep my limits as a player. =P

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach looked around, as the extrasensory had hit, but not seemed to phase the Rocket that much.

"Then use Dig; don't let it get to you." The Rocket said, as the Ariados buried under the ground.

"Okay then." Zach said, as he simply smiled, as the Ariadso appeared from under the ground, and knocked the Raikou away... But, as it landed, the Raikou seemed to shift... Until a Zorua was shown.

"Repeat the attack, would you Katie?" Zach asked, as the Zorua attempted to use Extrasensory once more, but noticed that Kyle was havile a little bit of a tough time with that Weavile.

"Here, backup's here." Zach said, as he tossed Blade's Pokeball over to the battlefield, and the Gallade appeared, as his fists glowed for the moment, as he ran toward the Weavile, aiming to slam said fist into the Rocket's Weavile.

OOC: I'll respond with anything from the Rockets in my next post, I tend to give them a chance, even if it's a 'next post' sorta thing.

Orange raised an eyebrow, as the Oshawott was knocked off balance for the moment.

"Heh. Use your Lucky Dance then!" Orange stated, as Hozukimaru looked over, smiled, and then nodded, as he simply danced on the spot, all the while twirling his shell in his hand. The Rocket simply looked at the scene with a sweat drop running down his face, as the Mamoswine did the same thing, but the Rocket shook his head.

"Ice Shard." The Rocket called out, intentionally using a weak move against this Oshawott, as Orange smirked.

"Now use Shell Blade." Orange called out, as the Oshawott took the not-so-effective attack, though the damage was starting to be obvious, as Hozukimaru ran forward quickly, and then swung out with a powered-up Shell Blade attack.

"See... When I said Lucky Dance... I actually meant, 'Swords Dance'." Orange said, as he looked over to his other fight that wasn't against a Zapdos.

"Alright, Zangetsu! Hold against the attack." Orange called out, as the Zangoose was hit by the Take Down, and damaged a lot, but pushed out against the Ursaring in an attempt to send part of the damage back at it.

"Now; follow that up with Slash." Orange said, purposely holding his most powerful attack back... For the moment. Meanwhile, however, the Zangoose quickly slashed out at the Ursaring with it's powerful claws, as Orange hoped they could defend against this attack...

Edited by Tiz Arrior

Something's going on with Team Aqua? Ryan thought as they moved through the hallways. Does this have anything to do with Team Magma resurfacing?

Edited by Konuju

OoC: Hey, Stoney! Nice to see you! :)IC: Rex, Crunchbite, and Halo stopped in an alley. Two men, wearing black, were beating another man, who lay on the ground. Rex scowled fiercely."Halo," he growled, "use Ember. Fire a warning shot in front of their faces.""Torchic!" Halo chirped. A ball of fire formed in her open beak, and flew forward. It singed one mugger's eyebrows, but harmlessly passed by the other."Fortis non rapinam infirmis, infideles." the Trainer said in Latin. "The strong should not prey on the weak, infidels.""We could kill you easily, boy," one chuckled. "Team Rocket would pay big money for your Pokemon. They always need more guinea pigs."Rex could feel the rage boiling in his blood. "Not while I still stand. I'll take you down."

OOC:

IC: If Joseph had said anything else, Hex wasn't paying attention."Great!"Flipping open a potion. Pulser was up on his feet in seconds."I'd better get going."Lifting off, without giving the other two a chance to protest, a purple dragon was visible above Lilycove.

IC: Lark sprinted to Tim, who'd continued walking,, breathing through his nose faster from the exertion. Without further word, the two trainers continued their trek through Route 121. Lilycove was now only thirty meters away, a distance which was rapidly closing.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tim nodded, the epitome of calmness. Glancing up at Hex and Pulser, he confirmed that they were high enough to be indiscreet from sea level. He nudged Lark, "You don't need me to tell you to act natural, do you?" he asked with a mischievious grin. Both had no reason to be alarmed or wary. HoJoSin was based there, true, but as long as they didn't let it slip that they were Team Liberty, no harm should come to them. After all, they weren't really that high up in the ranks, there'd be no cause for suspicion. Then again, Lark might be recognized here...

helo frens

IC: "No," Lark responded as he smirked slightly, the equivalent of a grin in response for him. "I'll try to keep from being so apathetic, though," said the trainer, turning serious, "It'd be best to keep as little correct info from getting out as possible. Just in case..." He trailed off, getting into 'pondering' mode for thirty more seconds of thinking before they reached the city. Just in case... OOC: Joseph Lark, perfect picture of 'Crazy Prepared'. xP -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Mild bunnying with permission ahead. IC: "Right there," Lark motioned, "Right past one house." Both trainers knew the unspoken words that he could've added: 'and the guards right before us'. "Halt." The Hojohsin guards' command wasn't even needed. Both trainers stopped automatically before entering the city. "ID, please." Both Lark and Timothy, within short order, produced their ID cards and showed them to the guards. After a moment's inspection, the guards passed the IDs back, nodding. "Welcome to Lilycove." And with that, the duo was in, ready to investigate. They strode in and began to move towards the center.

[Profiles]

IC - Ecruteak trainers - Ecruteak:

"Loki, use Low Kick again!" Sonja ordered.

Riley chuckled at the attacks. "Cute, but they won't help you," he said. "Mamoswine, catch that beaver with Ice Fang." Knocking the Timburr away once again, the mammoth opened its mouth, ice energy appearing around its fangs as Oshawott shot towards its open mouth. Of course, I have an ace up my sleeve, anyway, regardless of if that works or not...

Kyle, meanwhile, found his words caught in his throat as he went to give Jaeda another order, since Gallade had just punched his opponent away. Regaining his composure, he looked at Zach. "Zach, thanks, but focus on your own battles." He looked back at Ruji and Jaeda. "Jaeda, hit him with Metal Claw! Ruji, keep on using Agility and Sand Attack!"

"Pin Missile, Jolteon! Don't let him get you!" the Eeveelution's trainer ordered.

"Block that Charmeleon with your own Metal Claw!" the other Rocket said.

Weavile and Jaeda charged towards each other, claws glowing silver. As the Dark/Ice-Type moved to try and hit Jaeda in the side again, the Charmeleon dodged, slamming her claws into his face and knocking him back. At the same time, Ruji continued to try and get Jolteon with Sand-Attack, dodging around the needles; he finally landed a hit as the Eeveelution was struck in the face, blinding her temporarily.

"Good, now finish Weavile off with Flame Burst! Ruji, take a moment to recover, and then use Night Slash!"

"Gaia, Mega Drain!" Sonja called, turning to the Ursaring battle again.

"Slash attack!" the Rocket ordered. Ursaring growled as Zangoose charged forward, though found himself slowed down from the shock of his energy suddenly being drained. This was enough to let Zangoose slam into him; the Ursaring roared in anger and pain before grabbing Orange's Pokemon around the waist and hurling him over his shoulder. Zapdos, meanwhile, simply moved higher to avoid the Eruption, gathering energy as it prepared its next attack.

IC - Ethan - Lilycove Jail: Finally, Ethan could see where they had entered from. Checking for the last time for any guards, he moved to the door and opened it. "Head to the park," he told everyone. "Archie and I will meet you all there."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Orange smiled at that.

"Stop." Orange said, as Hozukimaru smirked, and grabbed one of the fangs with one hand as he attempted to slow his momentum.

"Revenge." Orange stated simply, realizing that the fighting type move would also be Super effective... and perhaps better in this circumstance. Orange then turned to the other battle, and raised an eyebrow in intrigue, as Zangetsu was thrown away.

"Okay then. Didn't want to really have to resort to this, but... Final Getsuga Tenshou." Orange stated, and Zangetsu looked back in surprise, but then nodded, as a wave of energy surrounded him, his fist glowing with dark energy.

"... Mugetsu." Orange stated, as the Zangoose shot forward, and attempted to send the energy coated-fist at the Ursaring in the form of a Close Combat attack. Orange knew this would drop Zangetsu's attack and defences by a lot, however, which meant that he'd likely be fainted shortly after... However, since this was intended as a last resort move, he wasn't going to doubt his call.

"Rukia, use Powder Snow." Orange called out, as he turned his head to the Zapdos battle for the moment.

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach nodded.

"Alright. Thought you could use a little help, but I understand." Zach said, as he recalled his Gallade for the moment. He looked over at Katie's fight, and noticed that the Ariados had used Shadow Sneak, and Zach nodded, and chuckled slightly.

"This is starting to get old... Extrasensory... Again!" Zach called out with another chuckle, as the Zorua sent out another Psychic attack, however, after it landed, the Ariados went on the offensive, and then used Poison Jab, which knocked Katie back, and out.

"Good work... Return." Zach said, as he recalled the injured Zorua, and then sent out Gallade once more.

"Psycho Cut." Zach called out, as he turned to Cyndy's fight, and frowned slightly.

"Use Swift." Zach commanded, as the Typhlosion nodded, and then released the star-filled attack at the Zapdos she was fighting.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Justin Icewater: The Steelix hit Muddy with a powerful Iron Tail, sending him to a wall of a building. "Shoot," Justin mumbled. "Just hang on there, avoid and Protect," "Ha," the Rocket laughed. "Slam. Again and again." The Steelix lifted it's tail, and brought it down on Muddy, who used Protect. Again, the tail fell, but Protect was successful. A third time, and it's tail broke through, smashing the barrier and onto the Marshtomp. "It'll have to do," Justin said, pointing in Muddy's direction. "Drifter, stay with Muddy, keep Stockpiling. You probably saved enough by now..." his voice trailed off, seeing Slash take a Megahorn for Plush. He sighed. "Slash, Metal Claw, Plush, Hypnosis." The Pawniard rushed forward to the Heracross, lunging his arm, but missed. Plush, however, was successful, and landed a Hypnosis. "Good.. Slash, stay nearby. Plush, you know what to do." Justin said, as the Munna began devouring Heracross' dreams. "Now, Muddy, Muddy Water, but be careful," IC - Eric Spiros: Eric saw the door open and found that Ethan had left with more people than he entered with. "Who are these two?" He asked. Then he saw a third man, considerably older. At once he recognized the face. "You're Archie.." He then heard Karin. "More waiting?" he grumbled. IC - Zac Flash: Rustling could be heard, and Duskull rushed back. "Timing," Zac said, Kongo's Pokeball in hand. OoC: Blade, you said you had an idea for this? Feel free to play it out, there's nothing I'm waiting for in particular.

IC: Finally.Away from those goody-two-shoes. And Lark actually wanted him to wear his Pokémon's skin? He needed to have a little time to himself. Gazing down, a warehouse was in view. Labeled "Highly explosive- do not enter unauthorized." Yeah. Right.Five minutes later,Narrowing his eyes, Pulser spotted a building, buzzing with Team Rocket members. For the strangest reason, this outpost wasn't even trying to be secretive. Their mistake.The door blew up without problem, and Pulser rammed through Rockets standing in the way. Making his way to the main control area, Hex had a murderous look in his eyes. He leaped off, the Zweilous now circling the air above him. KThe two heads growled alternatively. One grunt stepped forward, Pokéball already in his hands.Hex saw the grunt coming, and so did Zweilous. A grin came over him, as he saw the grunt's eyes widen when he saw Pulser's teeth."Pulser? Crunch."In a mess of blood and screams, the grunt was ended.If Hex's eyes could've turned red, they would've."Anyone ELSE want to get in our way?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Oh, once Tim hears about this he's gonna beat the karz outta you. :3 IC: Across the street from the Pokemon Center, Tim made a discreet glance upwards. And didn't look down, as his eyes were too busy frantically scanned the skies. "Hey, bro," he said, nudging Lark. "You see anything up there?" he asked, managing to keep his tone under control. Where the h*** is Hex?

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC: Ryan breathed a sigh of relief as he walked out the door. They were finally free! He looked around at the large buildings and felt the salty breeze. "Is this... Lilycove?" he guessed.

IC - Ethan - Lilycove: "Indeed it is," Ethan said as he headed off. "I'll meet back up with you guys in a bit."

Twenty minutes later, Ethan stumbled through the trees of the park, sweating and panting, though he was smiling. "Whew..." he said. "All right... The Hojohsin guards... are running... in the completely... opposite.... direction...." He fell over. "Whew, gosh. I haven't run like that in a while... Anyway, Silvia told them where we 'headed,' so we have a couple of hours at least to talk..."

OOC: Battle posts tomorrow.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I have a plan, but it'll only take effect once we get close to where the Meloetta is. And this actually works even better than my initial plan, since it's a forest. >=D

-==IC: White==-

White looked around on guard, as she readied a Pokeball, though the two trainers kept moving forward slowly.

The rustling could be a wild Pokemon... White mentally thought, but how much she believed that, was a different question. However, strange as it was, she didn't think Zac actually meant any harm with this quest. Which meant her morals were still battling it out in her head.

OOC: =P I know, I haven't done a thing with Black yet, but I'm trying to think about it still.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on Konuju. IC: Jake: Jake laughed. They were out! The air was fresh, but something was wrong; an ominous stormw as hanging overhead, but it seemed darker than a usual storm. "Uh, Ryan, what's going on?"

150px-Unity%2C_Duty_and_Destiny.jpg

Unity. . . Got it covered

Duty . . . Well, still working on it.

DESTINY . . . Meh.

2 out of 3. =D

OOC: No problem, Nuju Nui. But there was a slight change of plans, and the prison was actually in Lilycove, not Fallarbor, so Parugi's group could help us escape. So the Darkrai aren't there yet.

IC: Ryan looked at the dark clouds in the distance. "Well, that's new," he said. He turned to Ethan, who had finally come back. "Right, I've got some questions for you. Who are you people? And what's this about Team Aqua?"

"And while we're at it," Alex added, "do you know what that is?" He pointed to the dark clouds Jake had spotted to the west.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Lark looked up briefly, scanning the skies. "Naw. But that's okay. He's good, anyways." The trainer hoped his message would get across. Hex was probably in the center or jail right now; why would it be a problem for him to not be in the skies? That Zweilous was pretty darn fast, so Joseph had confidence in the other trainer. It's not like he'd go off and do stuff that wasn't relevant to the mission, after all...Hex was too dutiful for that.

[Profiles]

IC: Halo's attack missed its mark, but Crunchbite's Tackle struck the Houndour. The dog-like Pokemon retaliated with Ember."Beedrill," it's owner ordered. "Use Fury Attack!"Three out of the five blows landed, knocking Halo back several steps."Come on, Halo," encouraged Rex. "You can do it! Use Ember again!"

IC: Halo formed another ball of flame in her mouth, leaped into the air, and released it. The attack hit the Beedrill, and it faltered, fell, and fainted. "Crunchbite, use Tackle! Halo, help him with Scratch!"Crunchbite rammed into the remaining foe, and it stumbled back. Halo finished the battle in a flurry of feathers, and the Houndour was defeated. Rex grinned. "Great job, you two." The Trainer faced the muggers. One was pointing a gun at him."Meddling kid!" he cursed. "Guess I'm going to have to use the International Language.""I'm not afraid to die for my friends," said Rex, his voice cold. Suddenly, the man on the ground leaped up, and landed two well-placed chops on each of his attackers' necks. He groaned as the two slumped down, unconscious."Thank you kindly, my boy," he said. "Those goons wanted my Machoke. They fired a dart." He opened his palm and displayed the object. "They said it was filled with venom that causes temporary paralysis."But where are my manners? I'm Edgar Ozark. And I thank you, on behalf of Team Liberty.""I won't tell," Rex assured. "I hate those Space-Going Monkeys as much as the next guy not on their payroll.""We should head to the park," Edgar said. "My son is there. Maybe other members of Team Liberty."

OOC: I've found some stuff: Species:TurtwigNickname:TwigTrainer:Geoff GrahamAppearance: Just like a normal Turtwig except well "giant" being 2'05" and 45 lbs respectively.Personality: very relaxed does what it wants at a time to suit it.Ability:Overgrow.Specialty: Physical moves uses momentum to make up for lack of speed once it gets going it takes a lot of it to stop.Known Moves:Super power (egg move very high failure rate)TackleWithdrawRazor leaf Rusty (metagross) Ability: Clear body Known moves:Hidden power (fire)Meteor mashPhysicHammer arm Garchomp: Ability: Sand Veil Known moves:Dragon RushDragon ClawDigEarthquake these will be my pokemon in the RPG that I use along with the Regigagias still in Geoff's possession all others are considered null and will not be used. evolution counter for Turtwig rest to 0 IC: Geoff asked the group "What are we doing next?" OOC: Umbra still playing if so could you reply?

Edited by stoney the raptor