Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Upon seeing Burgh get up on stage, Artemis decided to follow in suit. The Mienfoo gracefully leaped onto the stage and continued her dance with Evan's Pokemon.

Ryan, Ellen, and several other people in the cafe applauded the Gym Leader and the Pokemon as the instrumental section ended.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan TierraEvan watched the newcomers join him and it only pumped him and his pokemon up even more. Evan nodded to Burgh and continued to sing with Burgh providing a backup singing voice....."Baby, I can take you farWe can dance across the stars'cause there is no limit to me (Yeah, c'mon)Baby, just take my handand soon you shall understandwhy they say I'm smooth as honey (Everybody now, c'mon)"Evan and his pokemon continued to dance, Evan putting as much effort into dancing and singing as he could for the final stretch."Baby, I can take you farWe can dance across the stars'cause there is no limit to me (Ah, ooh, c'mon)Baby, just take my handand soon you shall understandwhy they say I'm smooth as honey... yyyeeeeah!""Baby, I can take you far (Far!)We can dance across the stars (The stars!)'cause there is no limit to me (There is no limit, yeaaaah!)Baby, just take my hand (My hand!)and soon you shall understand (Understand!)why they say I'm smooth as honey... oooh!""Baby, I can take you far (You far!)We can dance across the stars (The stars!)'cause there is no limit to me (There is no limit, yeaaaah!)Baby, just take my hand (Yeaaow!)and soon you shall understand (Understand!)why they say I'm smooth as honey!"The song began to die down, but Evan continued to sing, since the song was not truly over."Uh-huh!Uh-huh!""Get off the walland hit the dance floorAh... a-chicka... a-ah... ah...C'mon!"With that, Evan and his pokemon struck dynamic poses, all 4 of them looking quite happy with themselves.IC: Lafoaye BelroseLafoyae fell down and was knocked out by the sudden impact of the train. Her pokemon came out of their poke balls to protect her from anyone who may wish her harm........IC: FeralFeral's journey was almost complete. He was not far from Eterna City, where he would make sure Evan Tierra would have no home to return to......

OOC: Whoa, there, guys--Kyle didn't 'run away' from the arena; he can barely stand right now. Using that description just makes it sound... bleh. X3 Be accurate, please. :pAlso, I think I forgot to mention something about the train crash, that being the fact that it should have actually knocked most of the people on board unconscious--which, looking back, the line suggesting that seems to have evolved into something else while I was writing it. My apologies. X3 I'll deal with that tomorrow, though--the post I had written for the train groups got deleted accidentally and I'm too tired to rewrite it at the moment.Minun: I'm sure it could contain Georgian influences, but a city's not big enough to constitute the equivalent of an entire state.IC - Meghan Vert - Alamo: Vert simply nodded at him. "Ross, please be sure to put everything back where it's supposed to go," she said, opening the exit and allowing the soldier through before following herself. She immediately began walking back to the lab to meet James.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Blah, that's what I get for only reading stuff once. >>' My bad; I more meant that he left the arena, while slightly poking fun unintentionally at the command for forfeiting in the games. Though it was partly me misreading the initial post. >>'Oh, whoops. >>' I thought as much, but nothing said so, and as you say, it seems to evolved from UnconsciousMan to CrashMan. =P-==IC: Summer==-"Yeah?" Summer asked, as she walked up to Zac from behind."What's up?" Summer asked, curious about the reason he was calling for her, and snapped her fingers, as she remembered his match."How'd it go?" Summer asked, wondering if things had gone as badly as she had feared.

IC: Zac B."We'll bad news is I didn't pass on," Zac said, "Good news is I managed to knock down at least one of them, though it took two of my Pokemon to get it done. Anyway, I'm about to leave to Sinnoh and I wanted to say goodbye to you,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded, frowning at the news, but smiled."Well, at least you ended the fight on a good note, and you have some good memories to take to Sinnoh. Though, from what you had said, I don't know if there's anything there..." Summer said, recalling what had been said about Sinnoh before.

Artemis struck a dynamic pose of her own, and the audience applauded as the song drew to a close.

As Ryan clapped, he gave Evan a nod, inviting him to come sit at their table if he wasn't going to do another song.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac B."I have Shadows on my side, I'm pretty sure we will be fine, my reason for going is to do what I can, if you want to you can tag along, though I think it's safer if you travel with the other Zacs," Zac said with a smile and a slight chuckle,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Summer==-"I would, but unfortunately I have a duty as a Plasma Agent here." Summer said with a frown, as she sighed."If not, then I'd probably try to help you; but as of right now, that's not possible."

IC: Zac B."Oh yea," Zac said, "Forgot about that. Well I'm gonna miss ya, I'll be back soon," he said as he turned and walked off and waved to her.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Evan TierraEvan and his pokemon stayed where they were. Evan wanted to sing one last song to fire up the crowd even more, and he knew the perfect song for that.OOC: Jumpin' Jack Flash, Elite Beat Agents version.Evan walked over to the band and told them the song he wanted them to play. Evan walked back near his pokemon, a fierce grin on his face."All right guys, last song.", Evan said in an enthusiastic voice into the microphone, "Are you ready? Three, two, one go!"With that, Evan started to sing as the music swelled..."I was born in a cross-fire hurricaneAnd I howled at my ma in the driving rain,But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!But it's all right. I'm jumpin jack flash,Its a gas! gas! gas!"Evan and his pokemon began to dance in a very powerful manner. With each lyric Evan sang, they all added their own touches to the dance. Evan spun twice before singing again...."I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag,I was schooled with a strap right across my back,But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!But it's all right, I'm jumpin jack flash,Its a gas! gas! gas!"The dancing and singing continued, with Evan and his pokemon dancing even more fiercely than before. Evan shouted into the Mic, "Lemme hear you sing, Undella Town!" Evan then sang more, a slight violet aura forming around him....."I was drowned, I was washed up and left for dead.I fell down to my feet and I saw they bled.I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread.Yeah, yeah, yeahI was crowned with a spike right thru my head. (Right thru my head!)But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!But it's all right, I'm jumpin jack flash,Its a gas! gas! gas!"Evan and his pokemon prepared for the big finish, all four of them looking quite impressive. Evan then began the last lines of the song, as his aura flared up even further....."Jumping jack flash, it's a gasJumping jack flash, it's a gasJumping jack flash, it's a gasJumping jack flash, it's a gasJumping jack flashIt's a gas!"Evan and his pokemon bowed, the crowd cheering wildly. Evan grinned, his aura fading just as quickly as it appeared. Evan recalled his pokemon, and got off the stage, nodding to Artemis to follow him to the table where Ellen and Ryan were."So you two, what did you think of my performance?" Evan said, grinning from ear to ear.

Edited by Hades

"That was great!" Ellen said, returning Evan's grin.

"Yeah, I didn't know you could sing," Ryan said. "That was pretty impressive."

"How'd you like it, Artemis?" Ellen asked, patting her Mienfoo on the head. Artemis did a little twirl before striking her dynamic pose again, causing Ellen to laugh. "You know, it's a shame we never got the chance to go to the Pokemon Musical in Nimbasa," Ellen told Artemis. "I bet you would've really enjoyed that."

Edited by Konuju

IC: TrainChaz had sat in his seat, placid for most of the ride. And then they went through a portal during an intense fight. The train rattled and the different carts fell apart.Chaz still in the first cart used his psychic powers to hold himself in one place. His eyes glowed blue as a telekinetic field held him in place. He was going to attack the agents aboard the train but they had Mewtwo. Mewtwo was a psychic and much more powerful than Chaz. He decided then that he would seek a out someone, human or Pokemon, to train him and maybe find something machine or natural to boost his psychic powers so that he never had to fear something stronger than him again.OOC: I'm assuming you can sit in the first cart of a train and that Chaz is still there.I would like to have npc train Chaz but I'm not sure how to go about that. And I was thinking of him meeting a scientist that could give him something, I was thinking a fancy suit of armor like Mewtwo's from the movie to further help him with his goals of getting stronger.And I was thinking of having a Smeargle either as a trainers main Pokemon or a standalone character with the attacks transform, metronome, mimic, copycat, me first and role play all learned through sketch of course. :P

OOC: Blade: Except you can't run away from trainer battles, remember? :PNo, it's cool on both accounts; don't worry about it.CT: Considering passengers have been mentioned as being in the first cart... :POn the training and armor... the former is probably going to need to wait, for reasons that'll become clear soon, and I'll say maybe to the latter. IIRC that armor was supposed to contain Mewtwo's powers, not amplify it, so I'm not sure how much use it would be in enhancing abilities--on top of the fact that it would probably be expensive.Not sure what to say about the Smeargle thing aside from that I would need more information on it if you're looking for an approval.IC1 - Déoza Commander Damon/Quincy Adams - Exiting Front Carts: "Mewtwo, Psystrike."Damon's words were flat and calm as he issued the order, after briefly surveying the inhabitants of the front most cart. Thanks to psychic influence from Mewtwo, it had gone virtually unharmed, leaving its passengers shaken yet not hurt. Normally, he wouldn't care; however, Déoza had secrets that they wished to keep, and as such, these people needed to sleep. A psychic jab from Mewtwo accomplished that in seconds, spanning across every mind in every cart that did not belong to a Déoza-affiliated individual.As soon as they were all out, Damon and his agents set to work. They proceeded to unload the front two carts of everything they needed to continue their operations, repacking it outside and preparing to move. As he surveyed the agents, Damon observed the clearing that they had appeared in. It was surrounded by trees on all sides, though they were not a species that he was familiar with--as expected. These were of a strange reddish color, and they composed a thick forest that seemed to go on endlessly. Deep, gray clouds blotted the sky, partially obscuring a mountain in the distance.The mountain. Their target.Soon enough, they would be able to head out, though first, he reminded himself, they needed to find Quincy. The Déoza commander was about to send a pair of agents to search the cart she had been in when the Ford agent flipped out through a hole in the wall. While the cart had been flipped over in the crash, she appeared to be virtually unharmed, though she bore an annoyed expression on her face. Damon did not need to inquire as to what happened, as she began speaking as soon as she was within his range of sound."Apparently Team Rocket had a few friends on board the train," she called to him. Damon raised an eyebrow. "Jackson Sang and some silent girl. They're incapacitated--for now, at any rate.""But not permanently," Damon said pointedly. She shook her head, eyes narrowing slightly. "Shame.""I lost my gun to Sang," she said. "And the two of them are buried underneath half a ton of luggage as we speak. If they weren't, I would have made sure they were dead. For now, we'll have to take what we've got.""Very well," Damon said. "Come then, Miss Adams; we have work to do."He turned to the other Déoza agents, signaling that it was time for them to move out. The group gathered their materials--including weapons and armor, which they had used to replace their inconspicuous uniforms--and proceeded to march into the forest. By now, Damon figured that those who had not arrived were either unconscious or dead; as such, he saw no point in waiting for them. Nodding at Adams, he led the way after his agents, leading the Déoza forces toward the distant mountain...IC2 (Later than IC1) - Jackson Sang - Overturned Luggage Cart: Jackson shook his head slightly as he pushed the numerous briefcases and suitcases that were on top of him off of his body. Evidently some weird stuff had happened in a short span of time, because he did not remember deciding to take a nap. At least, not in such a weird place...Looking around, he noted a few things. For one, it was daytime now. The suffocating darkness that had engulfed the cart was gone, replaced by dull gray light reminiscent of morning, and yet different at the same time. That was certainly odd. Second, a Conkeldurr and an Accelgor were standing guard near another part of the pile of luggage. Looking closer, he could see a hand and part of a black dress through the debris.Pushing himself to his feet, he carefully picked his way across. The two Pokémon noticed him, shifting into battle positions, though seemed to relax ever so slightly as he raised his hands to show he wasn't a threat."Don't worry about it, fellas," he said. "I'm here to help. How's your trainer doing?"IC (Same as IC2) - Gavin Braner/Ethan Worth - Damaged Cart: "... any idea what the heck just happened?""No idea, Lucia. More pressing, where are we?""Good questions.... no answers. Although I think the train might have crashed, Lu.""... ya think?""Right, stupid answer. Sorry!""Ugh..."Gavin's vision spun as he began to come to, partly because of the psychic jab that had hit them all, and partially because he had slammed his head against both the window and the floor upon falling unconscious from said psychic jab. For the time being he had been complacent to just listen to Ethan, Jamie, and Lucia discuss the current situation, though upon realizing that he was lying on a floor covered in broken glass, he figured he ought to get up. Ethan noticed, and held out a hand as the younger Rocket attempted to stand. Gavin took it, holding onto the railing for support with one hand, the other placed on his head."You okay?" Ethan asked. Gavin nodded slowly, grimacing from the throbbing in his temple."This train ride sucks," Gavin said. He glanced outside as he recovered, frowning slightly. "Guys... when did we leave the station?""About an hour and a half ago," Ethan said. "Why?""Because it's daytime?" Gavin said, drawing their attention to the window. It was, indeed, no longer night. Gray light fell upon the train wreck from a cloudy sky, partially obscuring the forest around the clearing in a dull mist. The sight bore an almost unsettling quality to it, especially as the shapes of several mangled and overturned carts began to register to their eyes. He started toward the door. "Come on--we should see if we can find anyone else. Hopefully we aren't the only ones who survived this..."Ethan nodded, moving in front of Gavin and pressing against the door. It was jammed, though after several tries Ethan managed to force it open. Stepping out, he observed the damage to the train and surrounding area for a moment, before shaking his head in disgust. He held out a hand to the others so as to help them down.IC - Kyle Eston/? - PNT: Kyle rubbed his temples as the head-splitting pain continued to cut into his skull. The merest light, the slightest movement seemed to send thunderbolts of pain shooting through his head, though this was the only way he could feel any sort of relief from the beating drums. Even through the clouds that were fogging his vision, Kyle had managed to make his way out onto a deck on the third floor of the stadium, where he was at least secluded from most of the other people in the place. Thankfully, Sensha had let herself out of her Pokéball, leading him there.As things were, he was not alone--something that Sensha had picked up on. From the relative darkness of the hallway that led out onto the deck, the black-haired boy emerged. For the first time ever, someone other than Kyle reacted to his presence: Sensha turned, and beginning to growl, flipped away from her trainer, taking a fighting stance as she faced the stranger. The boy simply smirked, catching the Mienfuu off guard for a moment. Hearing this, Kyle opened an eye--grimacing as he did so--and turned to look at the scene."Step off, Sensha," the black-haired boy said, walking forward slowly. Sensha stood her ground."Don't order her around," Kyle growled. The boy chuckled at this, sending mental knives into the Liberty agent's head. "I mean it. I've got better things to do than waste time with you. You're in my head. You aren't real." He closed his eyes. "Go away.""You want to ignore me now?" the boy asked. "I guess I'll just take my Sensha and go, then...""What are you--?" Kyle began, stopping only as the boy snapped his fingers. A small cloud of darkness formed, swirling for a moment before materializing into a Mienfuu--one that looked exactly like Sensha, down to the T. Same size, same color, same stance. The only difference was its eyes, which were a bright green--just like the boy's. And yet, there was something off about it--as if its features were not completely in focus. Like the boy's own features. The sight of it reminded Kyle of the Sandslash that the boy had shown him several days before."Wh... what...?"IC - Sonja Baron - Undella Town: Sonja was silent as she walked down the streets of Undella. Gold and Richie had gone off to train against wild Pokémon, and Blackskull had left to take a call from the Alamo--which Sonja still considered strange, due to the fact that only a few weeks ago he had been considered dead. Still, that had left her to her own devices. As such, she had decided to find Ray, as it was essentially his business that was keeping them in place now. That, and she was still curious as to what was going on (guilty as she may have felt, considering she knew it wasn't exactly her business.)Spotting him in the distance, Sonja sped up, noting the abandoned and damaged building that he was standing in front of. Slowing down now, she stood a fair distance away, watching Ray in silence as she noted the tension in his stature...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan Tierra"I actually prefer dancing to singing.", Evan said, "But just dancing to the music would not have pumped up the crowd, so I sang. Glad you two enjoyed the show."Evan sat down and reclined a bit, a very relaxed look upon his face.IC: Lafoyae Belrose and PokemonLafoyae's Conkeldurr and Accelgor saw that this person meant no harm to their trainer. Her conkeldurr looked a bit worried and started to move her, albeit gently to prevent any injury. The Team Rocket Assassin, stirred and awoke, putting her hand to her head, wincing a bit.Then she saw him. The end-all, be-all, top assassin for Team Rocket, Jackson Sang. If there was a member of Team rocket she genuinely respected, it was him."I'm fine, aside from a bump or two, Mr. Sang.", Lafoyae telepathically told him, "Good to know that Sleight sent an Assassin of your caliber.."

IC: Front CartChaz got to his feet and he was about to flee but a psychic attack from Mewtwo knocked him out. His subconscious mind safely lowered his body to the ground to prevent damage. And then he was out cold....He woke up and looked around. Standing up he brushed himself off and exited the cart. He called out all four of his Pokemon as he started to looked around. Where were they? He wondered."Charizard fly up and look around. Find out where we are." He ordered. Charizard roared as a jet of flame left his mouth. The Pokemon then flew upward to do as it was told.Chaz took out his Pokegear, it still wouldn't turn on. If this is damaged they are gonna pay.He started walking around looking for answers. He thought he saw something in the distance. Was it a mountain? He couldn't tell. Looking down he noticed his clothes were damaged and he has some minor cuts and bruises.I really should have tried harder to catch that Zapdos. It would have been so helpful, if I could get it to obey.OOC: Oops missed that. :PWell yeah I wasn't thinking he would be trained on the train. Oh I don't really remember what the armor did. I'm not even sure who would be able to make that or how Chaz would even learn of it. So that might not happen. But for a trainer I was thinking either a strong psychic Pokemon or someone like Mr. Psychic or Sabrina.I was thinking of making a trickster character and Smeargle with seems to fit best. I might want to think this idea over before submitting it as a character. That is if we are allowed to have wild Pokemon be characters.

Hey, I enjoyed it, too! Solo said telepathically for everyone at the table to hear. Terry barked in agreement, and even Chrono gave Evan a look that said he was impressed.

"So anyway," Ryan said. "We all sort of scattered once we hit Undella Town, so Ellen and I were trying to get everyone back together. You wouldn't happen to know where anyone else went, would you?" Ryan didn't think this was likely, as Evan had been one of the first to leave the group when they had reached the town, but he figured it was worth it to ask anyway.

Edited by Konuju

OOC:

Blade: Except you can't run away from trainer battles, remember?
Tell that to the Battle Subway. =P-==IC: Ray==-Ray, after taking a few minutes to take in the state of the building, he walked inside, and looked around. It was more or less untouched from the way it had been after his parents died, with only a few things changed, due to the firefighters having to move some debris to get at the bodies. However, he wasn't paying much attention to that, as he was looking for something else; something to give him some kinda of theory... However, he paused, as he noticed the oven was relatively intact, which got him curious. He noticed a void in the charred state of the rest of the room, in front of the oven, and on the door to the oven. He carefully made his way to the oven, and noticed that what he had thought was the floor, was actually a steel 'wall' of sorts, albeit a rather small wall."What the..." Ray frowned, not expecting that, as he looked to the door of the oven, and gingerly opened it, surprised, as he noticed a note inside of it...-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded, and waved back, and then looked back to the tournament building.I wonder what's happening now...?

IC: Zac B.Zac made his way to the dock and bought a ferry ticket to Kanto, his plan, was to fly on Valor when they were near Sinnoh, Shadows would still be in his shadows, so they would all be fine.But then, a postman came up to Zac with a case, panting a bit, "Are you? Mister, Zac Blazer?""Uh yea?" Zac said, with a confused look on his face. The postman gave him the case and told Zac to sign the clip board, he did, and then the post man left. Zac saw a note and read it,"Dear son,It's your dad, and we found this egg with your mom's togekiss. We decided to give you it as a gift getting so far in the competition, I'm sorry I couldn't say hey I have important business in Icarus City. Keep up your training Zac,Todd Blazer," Zac read and then opened the case to see....a Pokemon egg. He smiled and placed the lid back on and got on the ship.

IC - Pierce and Eric, HoennEric gave Pierce Aqua's Pokeball, while Pierce gave Eric Snorunt's. They quickly exchanged back, and when Eric opened Aqua's Pokeball, she emerged as a Kingdra. He grinned. "This is perfect," Eric said. "We can go now."Pierce nodded and went off to find Mr. Briney.IC - Zac Flash, PNT, UnovaZac entered the arena, somewhat nervous; his opponent had only a few fainted Pokemon to his name. Though, to be fair, so did he. "Kongo can go all Leeroy Jenkins if things go wrong.." he said, holding the Pokeball.

IC: Evan"Sadly no.", Evan said, frowning a bit, "But, I am willing to help you find 'em."IC: Feral Tierra, OceanFeral exited out of a portal into an area of the Ocean somewhat close to Sinnoh. The Spacial Horror simply walked on the water nonchalently, as if he did this everyday."Well, I'd best get to Eterna City while those Darkrai are busy.", Feral said, "I've much work to do there."With that, Feral ran fast, creating what appeared to be a maelstrom of darkness around him, leaving thunder and lightning in his wake......

IC: Zac B.Zac was on the ship as it headed for Hoenn, but Zac was gonna fly off when they were reaching Sinnoh. He decided to relax and asked the captain to tell him when they were reaching Sinnoh. The captain hesitantly said yes and and started the ship as it left the dock. Zac got to the deck and looked out to sea, sighing, and wondered how this would work out.

Edited by IX. Dymex

OOC: Kay, guys, expect some measures to be taken regarding the speeding up of RotR in the near future.CT: Honestly, I'm thinking no on the armor, at least for now--the only thing close to a human equivalent of that would be Joker's Psy-Gloves, and even then they don't allow for a full range of psychic anything. As for the training--sure, why not? Though with Sabrina acting under TR's rule, training from her is unlikely.Wild Pokemon as characters are allowed, but I don't endorse them, tbh--they haven't worked very well the last few times they've been attempted. Although, considering the fact that one was a trainer-turned-talking-Pokemon on TL's side and the other was a Zorua masquerading as a human with the help of a Ditto and a Psychic-type on TR's side, neither of which were fully 'wild,' I suppose this does have some distinction.IC - Jackson Sang - Cargo Hold: "Well, I'm glad to hear it, Miss Belrose," Jackson answered, offering a hand to help her up. "And believe me, I'm glad to have someone of your skill level on my side here--wherever here is, anyway. Those Rockets are nice, but something tells me they wouldn't be that great an asset in a standard fight--at least, not as you and I understand them, am I right?" He chuckled at his own joke.IC - Chaz's Charizard - ?: From Charizard's vantage point, he could see... a fair bit of the surrounding area, though admittedly it wasn't much. As far as he could see, the forest seemed to stretch on for miles, the same color all throughout, gradually becoming hidden by a thick haze. In the distance, a single mountain could be seen, jutting out from the earth and into the sky, cutting through the clouds above.There was movement in the trees, scattered all throughout. Was it the wind, or was it something else? It was impossible to tell...IC - Kyle Eston/? - PNT: The black-haired boy laughed harshly at Kyle's baffled expression. "Maybe you would like a name?" he said after a moment, a broad slasher smile on his face. He placed a hand on his chest. Kyle noticed his face becoming clearer, sharper, as if a haze had been lifted. "Well, technically speaking, I'm Kyle. Kyle Eston. I'm you. Your shadow. Your anger. Hate. Envy. Sadness. Your despair. And the reason you see me, the reason only you see me?" His expression lightened considerably as he smiled. It was.... unnatural. The sing-song tune he took on did not help at all. "Why, you're psychotic, my boy! Your brain's a ticking time bomb, counting down to its own destruction! You hallucinate! You're coo-coo-crazy!"Kyle's eyes were glassy as he simply stared at this doppelganger. It was the only thing he could do. The Liberty agent backed up slowly, never taking his eyes off of his... dark side. "You can't be real..." he said quietly. "Sensha sees you... This isn't... possible..." He felt his fingers brush against the railing behind him. Three floors up... it was the only thing stopping him from falling to his death--or another major injury.A broken arm.The boy had a cast on his arm--the same arm."Under normal circumstances... maybe," black-haired Kyle Eston said. "But think about it. You had such close contact with Mewtwo--and with Suicune. Your psyche has been damaged for years. How much prodding do you think it needed to actually split, to make something... well, something like me reality, at least to you?" He looked at the Mienfuu in front of Kyle. "And your Pokémon... amazing what bonds can do, ain't it? But enough about that." He looked back at Kyle. "You want to distance yourself from me? How about giving me my own name, eh? I'd prefer not to use yours--too many negative connotations at this point. Maybe, say... Ail? Keston Ail. How about that?"Kyle did not say anything. The black-haired boy smiled."Keston it is," he said. He grabbed a Pokéball from his belt. "How about a battle, my good friend? I'm sure your Pokémon would love to meet their shadows--I can tell that you're having an absolutely FANTASTIC time with this, you know!"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Ryan
"Great, thanks," Ryan grinned, glad for the help. Then he frowned. "I'm not really sure where to start -- I guess we could just walk around town and hope we run in to someone in our group."

OOC: Not sure if you wanted to talk with Burgh or not. If so, now's your chance.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac B.The ship sailed the seas, Zac looking out into the sea, and Z-pup Scratching his head. He was getting pretty bored of sailing, but it was cheaper than flying...He wondered who that masked man was. He said he was someone from his past...but he didn't recall anyone who used those kinds of Pokemon. He had a new goal after this, to find the masked man again and figure out his true identity.

IC: Evan Tierra"Yeah, let's walk around.", Evan said, "We'll be sure to find the rest if we do that."With that, Evan got up, after leaving a tip for the Waiter, plus payment for Ellen and Ryan's drinks....IC: Lafoyae Belrose"Indeed so, Mr. Sang.", Lafoyae said as Jackson helped her up, "We'd best get out of this place and see if the others survived."Lafoyae recalled her Conkeldurr, and walked carefully towards an exit, wincing slightly as her leg seared with pain.IC: Feral TierraThe Spacial Horror was running at breakneck speed, the Maelstrom swirling around him. At this rate, he was going to reach Sinnoh pretty soon, but it was getting so boring......Then he saw something that brightened his mood. A shimmering Bird, with plumage of many colors. Ho-Oh! The mere sight made Feral nostalgic of when he was brought into this world. He HAD to properly thank Ho-Oh for that favor.....Levitating upwards on the currents of his maelstrom, Feral prepared a Spacial Rend to fire at Ho-Oh......

IC - Jackson Sang - Cargo Hold: "Right, right," Jackson said. He moved in front of Lafoyae, approaching the door. With a swift few kicks to the damaged metal, the door opened, clanging against the ground beneath it and revealing the outside. He paused to allow Lafoyae through, before following after her and stepping out into the grass-covered field, walking along the fallen door like it was a ramp.Looking around, they would see that dozens of others were filing out of the other carts, though not from all of them. Several bodies were visible in the surrounding field, dead from the impact of the crash or from being thrown out of the train. Others looked scared, though few looked seriously harmed--somehow. From a cart a few yards across the field, Jackson saw the Rocket agents disembarking, seeming slightly shaken from the crash. He waved nonchalantly at them as they approached."What do you think all of this is?" he said to Lafoyae as the two assassins waited for the Rockets' arrival, gesturing to the surrounding environment. "I'm pretty sure this isn't where we were before."IC - Ho-Oh - Ocean: Through the darkness that had spread over Sinnoh and the surrounding ocean, Ho-Oh's was the only light to shine through the shadows, illuminating the Rainbow Pokémon's surroundings--though not by much. Even the Resurrection Pokémon itself could not so easily break through the sheer power of the Ancients' influence, though it certainly stood a better chance than most.As Ho-Oh flew towards his unspecified destination, his great wings seeming to leave flowering rainbows in the air behind him, the Legendary Bird sensed something... off. His golden eyes narrowing, the bird shifted his course quickly, veering to the side as a burst of spacial energy shot upward, ripping through the air where he had been seconds before. Ho-Oh flapped his wings, coming to a halt in the air and looking down toward his attacker: a human, or so it appeared. Though there was something obviously... off... about his appearance.What is the meaning of this? the Rainbow Pokémon psychically demanded, fire seeming to engulf his form as he glared down at the newcomer. Speak. Who are you?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac B.The captain had one of the sailors come up to Zac and told him they were nearing western side of Sinnoh. Zac nodded and thanked them as he got out Valor and jumped and returned Z-pup to his pokeball.He gave a salute and flew off to Sinnoh. He clenched Valor's black feathers tightly, being a bit nervous. Valor looked back at Zac with a smile, reassuring his master. Zac smiled and stroked Valor's white feathers on his head and then fixed his eyes on the region ahead, ready for any upcoming danger, he had his team, Shadows to protect him, and his lunar wing,What could possibly go wrong?

IC - Pierce and Eric, Johto"Well," Mr. Briney said. "We're here." The boat was docked at a beach, with the Ilex forest in sight. Juan, Eric, and Pierce stepped onto the warm sand."The air is different here.." Eric said, breathing in. "Nothing like Hoenn's." Slush walked beside him, picking at the sand. The clouds above were pure white and fluffy; flocks of Wingull and Swanna soared across the sky. "Now, it's unfortunate, but our destination is at the other side of the region.""Juan has a Skarmory." Pierce said."It has never been here before," Juan said. "She'd get lost."

IC: Zac Zac looked At the island, holding on to Valor's feathers tighter and said,"Ariel Ace!" And Valor flew faster an faster and headed towards the island.

Edited by IX. Dymex

OOC: Ho-Oh and Feral are over the middle of the ocean, Zacax, on top of being hidden by the shadow clouds that would be obscuring any sign of their battle--recall what I said about even Ho-Oh being unable to illuminate the area around him. I seriously suggest you don't get involved, considering those points and how powerful Feral is.IC - Ho-Oh - Ocean: The air--no, reality itself seemed to ripple as Feral's attacks climbed through the clouds, shooting one after another toward Ho-Oh. The fire surrounding the Legendary Bird's wings intensified, twisting and tracing the various lines along the Rainbow Pokémon's wings until it had formed massive, fiery extensions of them, the heat of the flames seeming to burn through the cover of the clouds. Eyes narrowing, Ho-Oh swept one wing to the side in a large arc, seeming to slam it into the attacks and knock them into the air, where they imploded in a burst of energy. At the same time, he used the momentum of his block to swing around, releasing the fire around his wings in a massive column of swirling flame toward Feral and his Garchomp, aiming to incinerate the embodiment of darkness before him.So you are the distortion that we felt! Ho-Oh growled, taking a moment to better observe the... thing that he had inadvertently created those days or weeks ago. Well, then, allow me to rectify my MISTAKE!Flapping his powerful wings, Ho-Oh used Sunny Day, his eyes glowing golden as he amplified the sunlight being blocked above them, gradually allowing it to cut deeper and deeper into the shadows.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Feral TierraFeral was struck by the flames, howling in immense pain as they incinerated his left arm into nothingness. Feral growled, then astonishingly, grinned big. Tensing up his body and flexing his right arm, Feral focused himself, creating a new arm..."You should know, that only one person can defeat me.", Feral said, "Unfortunately, he is NOWHERE near here. Garchomp, Draco Meteor."The shadowy Garchomp roared as it fired off an immense amount of projectiles towards Ho-Oh. Meanwhile, Feral fired off more Spacial Rend bolts, hoping to catch Ho-Oh in a checkmate position....

IC: ZacThe trainer and his Pokemon kept flying, until they realized too little too late their was a layer of clouds blocking their sight. They kept flying, obliviously and Valor crashed Ito a tree, sending Zac and the case flying, and making Zac break through several branches and caused him to land on the ground... He save the egg and its case and got up and Shadows came out,"Are you okay Zac?" Shadows asked,Zac nodded and dusted himself off, but he grimaced in pain as he felt pain on his right shoulder and his leg.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Alright, then, let's get going," Ryan said. As the three of them got up to leave, a few of the customers waved, thanking Evan for his performance. They stepped outside, and Ryan was once again struck by how deserted the beach was. "You know, the beach in Lilycove was never this deserted, not even in winter," he said. "Then again, Lilycove had more to offer than just a beach -- there was a department store, a contest hall, and even an art museum."

"That sounds like a fun place to visit," Ellen said cheerfully. "Maybe we could visit Hoenn sometime."

"Yeah, except right now that region is being covered in darkness by those Darkrai," Ryan sighed.

Edited by Konuju

-==IC: Maskira==-"Well, well. It appears I'm at a disadvantage." The masked man stated with a shrug, as he sent out his Mandibuzz."Should be an interesting fight anyhow!" He said, as he waited for the other Trainer's first move.OOC: *Is still waiting on Minun*-==IC: Ray==-Ray, once he finished reading the note, frowned, and continued his survey of the house. However, he found nothing else too odd, and began to walk back out of the house, the words on the note ringing through his mind.

IC: Zac and ShadowThe two went to a try and Zac sat against it, pulling out his flashlight to serve as a guide through the darkness. It didn't pierce through it, but it did illuminate the surroundig area wherever Zac was. Zac took off his vest and rolled up his right sleeve to see blood on his shoulder, his leg wasn't scrapped so much to his knowledge as he rolled his jeans up. He pulled out of his bag so alchohal, cotton and banadges, and started to treat the wounds,"I'll check around if we are near a town," Shadows said as he flew off, he didn't need the light, he could see in the dark.

OOC: *Is still trying to rewrite/ decide not re-write parts of one of the greatest country songs in history to work for his current situation.... while playing videogames.... and doing homework... but mostly videogames...DISTRACTION QUESTION! !!! How do you think the release of Black and White 2 will affect our RPG??!?!!?1?....But seriously I'll get the first part up in a few minutes or so, before I go to bed definitely (good thing I stay up late), though expect periods of VIOLIN SOLO! And this will probably be quicker than some of my earlier battles. And here's a couple of other worthless IC's of a guy and his oppositely gendered clone!

Plus in response to Zach not having a violin, in addition to what is above, Richard doesn't have the rest of the instruments necessary. Stadium probably has a way of making it work.

IC: James watched as his fellow executive enter in, a smile on his face.

"That was a very impressive display. Magnificent even."James wanted to phrase the next sentence well. He didn't want it to be taken the wrong way.

"I'd like to talk more about this... somewhere quieter..." he said even though it was perfectly quiet in there. He merely motioned slightly with his head towards a camera, faint though so one might have missed it.

"There is a cafe in Alto Mare, quiet place, and the owner doesn't ask many questions. A perfect place to talk about... sensitive subjects."

The true meaning of James' words though were more like "would you like to go where Goldhawk and the rest of Liberty can't hear us?"

IC: Jamie took Ethan's hand in help getting down.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

She pulled out Pelleas' pokeball and tossed it, the Heracross stepping out looking towards the Rocket.

"Pelleas, could you search those carts over there?" pointing towards where the other carts in mist were. "And if anyone is hurt, could you help them?"

The Heracross saluted before flying off through the mist.

"Hopefully that assassin will be fine," she said realizing that she was not there, and thus was in a cart that was probably turned over at the moment.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Minun: I think the release of Black and White 2 has already affected the RPG... :/IC - Ethan Worth/Gavin Braner/Jackson Sang - Crash Site: Ethan observed the clearing before nodding in the direction of an upside-down cart, from which Jackson and Lafoyae had just emerged. "Looks like they're both fine," he said, waving back to Jackson as the assassin raised a hand to him. All around, more people were beginning to exit different carts, tentatively looking around the area. Some became visibly ill or distressed upon seeing several of the bodies of people that had not been so lucky; others sported notable wounds.Ethan looked at Lucia as they began walking toward Jackson. "You mind helping out by healing people who need it?" he asked. Then, to Gavin, "You, too--I'm pretty sure Recover can be extended to others.""Sure..." Gavin said. Stopping, he sent out Ithes and Sivik, as both Water-Types knew the move in question. "See if you can use Recover to help those people," he told them, indicating a number of passengers with a few nasty cuts. The two Pokemon complied, going away from their trainer and toward the growing crowds.Gavin was about to follow when he heard a shuffling noise to his left. Pausing, he turned, peering into the darkness of the woods. A softly glowing eye was visible, staring out at the Rocket trainer. It was circular, with a straight line through the center. It reminded him of the closed eyes on a Claydoll, though something was... off... about this one. It made him uneasy--and he could tell it wasn't closed. The Rocket agent frowned, trying to decide whether to move closer or stay put. Slowly, he reached for Dothe's Pokeball, hoping to release the Ghost-Type and use him as a guardian while he moved in.Before he could, however, there was another shuffling in the trees, followed by the vanishment of the eye. Blinking in surprise, Gavin lowered his hand, staring at where it had been. He shook his head, pushing the thought out of his mind, and proceeded to join the others.IC - Sonja Baron - Undella Town: A sign of movement from the interior of the house caught Sonja's eye, causing her to straighten up. Arms crossed, she watched as Ray appeared at the door, a look of surprise crossing his face as he saw her across the street. She nodded at him, waiting for the Rocket Agent to get nearer before starting to approach him.IC - Meghan Vert - Research Department: Vert rubbed her chin, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. After a moment, though, she nodded slightly, smiling coyly. "Name the time and I will be there," she said. "And I must thank you, Mr. Arthur, for the interest and support you are so generously providing for my work. I'm glad someone in an elevated position appreciates it."IC - Kyle Eston/Keston Ail - PNT: Kyle gritted his teeth, his eyes set on Keston's face. He glanced to the left and right, searching for a way around the... manifestation, though found nothing. Except... He glanced back, over the railing. A three story drop. No way he would survive that unharmed. Maybe Jaeda... but then, he would just follow...He's going to follow, anyway, he thought angrily. Everywhere I go, he follows... He always has... Mt. Moon, the boat, everywhere... You can't escape something that's a part of yourself... can you? Kyle growled in frustration, before taking a step forward, his voice and hands shaking in fury. "Fine! Have it your way!"Sanshou looked up at him in surprise, though could make no move before Keston smiled, clapping. "Let's get started, then."A rush of wind. A chill to the bones. It caught Kyle by surprise, darkness falling over his and Sanshou's eyes, causing him to slide to the ground. To anyone else, it would appear as if he was simply sleeping...They were in a large, square room. No exits. No windows. No light. But they could see. That was how Kyle knew that his team was behind him--his entire team. Jaeda, Kitheus, Daiga, Ruji, Kovian, Lyxek, and Sanshou, all standing behind him, all as confused and surprised as he was. Across the room, shrouded in shadow, eight counterparts--Keston and his team. Kyle's team. But darker. Not them."Internal struggles rip asunder the very nations to which both sides claim allegiance," Keston said in a sing-song voice, his voice sounding distorted, uneven. "To that instability can be attributed the anarchy, the malice that inevitably spreads and eats alive the prospering nation..."Kyle felt a chill in his stomach at this cryptic rambling. "What are you--?"Keston cut across Kyle with a single pair of syllables, said with an impossible mixture of apathy and malice, a simple command directed toward the doppelgangers behind him: "Destroy."It was with impossible speed that his team reacted. And it was with impossible speed that they charged across the room, each Pokemon moving straight for their counterpart, slamming into them and beginning their attack, ruthlessly tearing flesh and mind with their own bodies and mind. Kyle found himself unable to grasp the situation as it erupted around him, trying desperately to issue commands to his Pokemon.The chaos did not yield to his futile attempts at establishing some semblance of order.Keston simply smiled pleasantly as he watched the bloodbath before him.IC - Ho-Oh - Above Ocean: For a split second, Ho-Oh was too stunned by Feral's regeneration to do anything. However, the Rainbow Pokemon regained his senses a moment later, using bolts of fire to block the Draco Meteor attacks while flying upward--into the growing sunlight--to dodge the Spacial Rend. He glared at Feral and the Garchomp, eyes narrowed slightly, looking for a weakness.Perhaps I cannot destroy you, Ho-Oh said simply. But mark my words: I WILL slow you down, creature of darkness.Drawing power from the surrounding sunlight, Ho-Oh gathered flames around himself again, releasing an even bigger plume of fire down toward his two opponents. The flames burned white hot, eviscerating every cloud and shadow that they touched, seeming to take on the shape of a phoenix as it barreled toward the two spacial monstrosities. At the same time, Ho-Oh's eyes glowed, using Mimic to copy Garchomp's Draco Meteor. Dozens of comet-like bursts of energy shot forth from his wings, trailing behind the massive burst of fire like a hail of bullets, all aimed at the pair of targets before him...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Alright true to my words I'll make a Richard post.

IC: Richard towards his spot on his side of the arena. As he was walking over he contemplated the fact that this he should have lost in the second round, he was definitely going to lose here in the semi-finals.

Ah well, if I must go down, I will go down in epic fashion. And the only way to ensure that...

Richard continued walking past his side side of the arena until he was right in front of Richard, he didn't want to speak loudly lest the crowd hear him.

"Listen, I want to try something epic, so a heads up, when I point my bow at you be sure to sing, well closer to musically talking really. I don't think this crowd will worry too much about how good it is, just try to go for it. Don't worry I'll take care of the accompaniment" he said and just as quickly as he walked over he walked back, pulling out his violin, and releasing Dionysus.

He held out the violin and smiled as he began playing a very iconic opening solo. He smiled as he played every note, absorbed in it for a few moments before it came to an end. He smiled as he waited for a moment. Then he opened his mouth.

"The devil went down to Driftveil, he was looking for a soul to steal.

He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal."

As he began to sing (or rapping to a country song, I call it singing and will probably continue referring to it as thus, at least because I say he's doing it right), a certain clown began to search for a CD. Finding the right one, without vocals and without a violin, he inserted it, fast-forwarded it slightly and let i play.

When he came across this young man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.

And the devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Boy let me tell you what:

I guess you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.

And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you."

Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due: I bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you.""

At that moment, he pointed at Zach with his bow, as the clown slowed down the song.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg