Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Dack
It wasn't long before they made it to Madison's house. Dack cautiously opened the door, not sure what to expect. He was surprised to find the house was neat and orderly, if quiet.

"Dack, I think I found something!" Karen cried.

Dack came running to Madison's room, where he found his friend asleep in her bed. But it wasn't any normal sleep... her breathing was ragged, as if she was suffering a horrible nightmare. Dack put his hand to her forehead and immediately recoiled -- her skin was ice cold. "This has to be the work of the Darkrai," he whispered.

"My parents were in the same condition," Ben said, recalling what they had found at his house in Sunyshore.

"Who goes there?!" a voice cried out.

Dack turned to see a large figure standing in the doorway. Without warning, a Machoke rushed into the room, aiming a powerful punch at the group.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Yeah, a little snow flurry like this is nothing," Ellen giggled.

"Well, we don't get snow very often, if at all, in Fortree," Ryan said. "So I have no clue how bad this snowstorm is."

"You could hardly call this a storm," Ellen advised. "Hey, Mommy, is it okay if I go out and do some Christmas shopping?"

"Just make sure you're back by evening," Mrs. Burks said as she came in from the other room. "Daddy had to go in to work today, but he'll be home tonight."

"He's working on Christmas Eve?" Ellen frowned. "Well, I was planning on spending most of the day shopping, anyway," she said with a shrug.

"Blacksmith work on Christmas Eve?" Ryan muttered, recalling what he had overheard earlier that morning.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Shadows and Zac"ZAC!" Shadows said as he grabbed Zac's arm as he was about to run, "Lets just find a place to stay, probably near the north, that way we can get to Unova at any point of emergency,"Zac sighed as pushed away Shadows's hand, "...ruined the moment...Valor! Come down here, lets go,"Braviary came down and Zac got on. Zac and Shadows nodded at each other and flew off to the north, high above the trees.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Agreed.

IC: (James)

"Very good..." James said. "Oh, and good luck," he said before moving to sit back in his chair, somewhat indicating that Roderick was dismissed.

His focus was immediately on his laptop as the next item on James' list was to actually implement the profile.

It was so much easier back when I had direct access to their computers... he thought a bit wistfully as began to type.

IC: (Richard)

Richard decided not to try and break the substitution first but to instead solve a different problem.

We already have some spikes set up, lets slick up the ground a little.

"Erebus, use Bubblebeam all over the field!"

Slightly perking up, the Tentacool started creating a Bubblebeam which Erebus mainly unleashed on the ground near him but spreading out towards the Kecleon's half as well. Upon contact with the ground the bubbles of water burst soaking the area were it had popped, effectively moisturizing the whole field.

"Now that's better," Richard commented seeing Erebus go from somewhat sluggish to charged and ready for action. "Now we might be able to dodge some attacks."

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Lafoyae BelroseLafoyae saw the figures approaching as her Accelgor returned to her. Lafoyae returned him to his poke ball and started to run towards the creatures."Mach Punch to accelerate, then smash the nearest creature with one of your canes." Lafoyae said calmly, as she took out her Emei Piercers.The Conkeldurr nodded as he rushed towards the creatures, readying his left cane.....

The Machoke roared in pain as the katana struck its side. Luxray growled, ready to defend Dack.

However, Dack, stood up, recognizing the attacker. "Luke?" he said.

"Dack?!" the figure said in surprise, coming out of the shadows of the doorway. "Machoke, fall back!" Luke's Machoke quite literally stumbled backward, glaring at Vincent. "What are you doing here?" Luke asked.

"I could be asking you the same question," Dack said. "How did you escape the Darkrai?"

"Is that what they were?" Luke said in surprise. "I was out training in Mount Coronet when it happened. When I emerged from the mountain, everything was dark and cold. Unusually cold, I mean. I returned to Snowpoint to find everyone trapped in some sort of coma."

"Yeah, the whole region's like that," Dack said.

"Ever since then I've been living off the Pokemon Center's supplies and caring for all the people in the city. A lot of people were out and about when the attack happened. I found Madison, for instance, at her kitchen table. I had to move everyone into beds so they wouldn't freeze to death. Even their Pokemon seem to be trapped in an endless sleep." Luke pointed to a Pokeball on Madison's bedside table, which contained her Frosslass, who was suffering the same nightmare Madison was. "So what are you doing here?" Luke asked. "And who are your friends?"

"I came here as soon as I heard about the Darkrai," Dack explained. "After recruiting Karen here," he motioned toward Karen. "She's part of the Indigo Plateau Elite Four. Ben is a friend I met on a mission in Unova. And this is..." he looked at the boy that had recently joined their group. "What did you say your name was?"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC Vincent"Sorry about your pokemon," I said, sheathing my sword. "I'm Vincent. I just-""Decided to go all stupid and-""MIKARUGE," I said firmly. The Spiritomb simply rolled it's eyes. "I came from Hoenn. I came here to visit the library in Canalave to lookfor some historical texts, but got diverted here. I tried unsuccessfully to go through Mt. Coronet; I was so focused that I never realized everybody was missing."

"No problem," Luke said, grabbing a Potion and applying it to Machoke's wound. "I've got plenty of healing items from the PokeMart. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all." He turned to Karen. "You're a Dark-Type expert, aren't you? Do you have any idea what we can do for these people?"

"That's why Dack sought me out in the first place, actually," Karen said, folding her arms. "If this is just like a normal Darkrai's attack, then a Cresselia might be able to revive the victims."

"So why not check Fullmoon Island?" Luke asked.

"These Darkrai are no pushovers -- they'd probably take measures to drive out any Cresselia residing there," Karen frowned. "I guess it's worth a shot, unless you have any other ideas."

Luke was silent for a moment. "There's Palmer," he suggested.

"The guy in charge of Sinnoh's Battle Frontier?" Dack frowned. "How's he supposed to help?"

"He's the Tower Tycoon," Luke explained. "Boss of the Battle Tower. And I've heard he owns a Cresselia. If Palmer is somehow still awake, we could convince him to use his Cresselia to try and wake everyone up." He looked around the room, anxiously awaiting everyone's reactions.

OOC: Parugi, I can't remember if I've asked you about this yet or not. Are you okay with Palmer having a Cresselia? Not only does he use one in the games, but it also seems to be consistent with the manga.
EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like you already approved that back in the middle of summer.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac and ShadowsThe two flew through the air over route 202, and headed towards the northern parts of Sinnoh. This shoul be easy considering they were above the trees. "I hope we can stop the Ancients," Zac said to himself.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Sorry for disappearing... this has been probably the busiest week of school I've had all semester. And the week's not even over yet.

Dack thought it over for a moment before nodding. "If Palmer and his Cresselia areboth asleep, then we're screwed," he said. "But it looks like they're our only option right now."

"Sinnoh's Battle Frontier is on an island off the mainland, right?" Karen asked, not completely familiar with Sinnoh.

"Right," Dack said. "We'll need to find another boat. Either that or hope the waters around Snowpoint are frozen enough that we could walk across the ice to the Battle Zone."

Edited by Konuju

Ic: Zac and ShadowsZac jumpe onto Shadows back in midair and returned Valor, it was gonna be after to travel on Darkrai. They flew faster now that Darkrai didn't have to slow down. They were heading towards the north, and it was gonna be a bit. They flew over Flamora Town and kept on heading towards Snowpoint, it was cold but hey, that guy would never go there.

OOC: Nara/Konuju: Duly noted. Perhaps I'll get to updating the first post within the month.... :PKonuju: I suppose the Hugh thing makes sense--Draydan is apparently old enough to have retired in Black 1/begin preparing to retire in White 1, and Iris is the Champion in B/W2, and I'm not aware of any huge developments in Hugh's future, personally. :PGood thinking, Blade, is all I can say.Constructman: See my reply to your PM.IC - Sonja Baron - Burks' House: Sonja shrugged, idly stirring her hot chocolate before taking a quick drink of the warm liquid. "Coming in to a warm house after a couple of hours in the cold is a good way to get to sleep," she said. "It was nice. But, yeah, I had some stuff to do--like wait for a reply from Ray--and it's Christmas Eve, so that's why I'm up." She ate some of the French Toast on her plate, waving to Ellen as she came downstairs. In response to her question, Sonja's face lit up."See for yourself," she said, reaching into her left jacket pocket. She produced a Net Ball, as well as Athena's Pokéball, both of which opened. From the former, a Totodile appeared, who looked around in surprise for a moment before jumping up in the air in glee, hugging the person nearest to him. Athena the Pidove, meanwhile, fluttered up to Sonja's shoulder, where she perched herself. Her trainer smiled, rubbing her head and feeding her some food. "His name is Neptune. Athena helped me catch him."IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: Kyle had been staring at Brycen for several minutes, seeming to not be paying attention to Zach as he talked. After a moment, he smiled broadly, looking at his partner in crime. "First off, if that's the same Brycen from the Brycenman series, I want an autograph," he said. "Regardless, I think a regular battle would be nice--considering what happened at the tournament, I need something to get myself back in the game. What does Hugh mean by 'chosen one,' though?"IC - Ethan Gold - Village Bridge: "Hm... No idea," Gold said. "They might have tried to contact us, though, so that would be a good place to start."
OOC: Thank you; that's exactly the line of thinking I used. =) I've had that idea in mind since I updated the Wiki Gym Leader page a few months ago. =P-==IC: Zach//Iccirus City==-Zach nodded at the autograph mention, and then when Kyle asked the question, he looked at Kyle curiously, and then nodded, as he realized that he hadn't been around earlier."Apparently someone's made a prediction kinda prophecy that a hero with psychic powers would save Unova. Given my sudden appearance, and everything that's been going on, like the stuff with Black and my discovering said psychic powers... I was discovered to be this so-called 'Chosen One', and that's one of the reasons I've been challenging the Gym Leaders." Zach explained modestly, since he still wasn't entirely certain about it; all he knew was that Black needed to be stopped. Hugh nodded, as he looked over the group."What he says is correct. And I'm sure that Brycen would be up to handing out autographs." Hugh said, looking over at the Ice type leader, who simply groaned as a joke, and then nodded. After that, Brycen sent out his Cryogonal first, and pulled out a pad of paper, and began to write up the autograph. Meanwhile Hugh sent out a Flygon as well, even as he prepared for the upcoming fight."Right; send out your Pokemon, and we can get started." Hugh instructed, and Zach nodded, and sent out Blade first.I really should give Smugleaf some training, but this would certainly not be the situation to do so... Zach thought to himself, as he waited for Kyle to send out his Pokemon first.-==IC: Ray==-Ray frowned, but nodded."Good idea..." Ray said, as he checked his Pokegear, and after a couple retries, noticed a message from Sonja, stating that they had made it there, and giving directions from the route they had come from."Alright, looks like they made it there already... I'm just gonna send a reply, saying we're on our way..." Ray said, as he sent a quick reply. However, he frowned, as he looked around at the weather around them."This weather must be interfering with the signal..." Ray said, as he finally got it through on the tenth try.

"Woah, calm down, kid," Karen said. "One question at a time. I don't know about the others, but I don't have any Pokemon suitable for water transport."

"Neither do I," Dack frowned.

"Nor I," Luke added. "But even if we did, it would be tough navigating through or around the ice in the water. As far as swimming goes, you still have the problem of the ice, plus the fact that you'd be immersed in the freezing water. It might be possible in the summer time, but it's the middle of winter now."

"I don't care how good of a cold-water swimmer you are," Dack said. "You wouldn't last more than five minutes before you froze to death."

Luke nodded in agreement. "As for a boat, I'm sure we'll find one that can break through the ice in Snowpoint's harbor. All we would need is someone to drive it."

"I could do that," Ben spoke up. "After all, I drove the boat to get us here from Johto."

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac and ShadowsThe two were now flying over the rocky roads that would end near the Entera Forest. Hopefully they wouldn't run into any trouble, they had to get to Snowpoint, fast.

Username: DralcaxName: Zack KaitoFaction: Team LibertyHometown: Viridian CityAge: 14Appearance: Kaito has black hair spiked in the front and glasses, with brown eyes. He is average height, and normally wears jeans, a black t-shirt with a yellow design on it resembling a V inside a circle, and a red backpack.Personality: Kaito is a bit of a geek, reading manga and programming computers. He is a fiercely competitive Pokemon trainer, but can sometimes get too impressed with his own ideas, which his Pokemon don't always agree with. He has a very good sense of what Pokemon are trying to tell him, despite being obviously unable to understand the words themselves. He seems to specialize in Bug-types, although he is open to other types.Background: Kaito lived in Viridian City until he was twelve, when his parents moved to Unova. At Unova, Kaito met a young Larvesta, who was being attacked by a group of Larvitar. Kaito rescued the Larvesta and the two became fast friends. When he visited Johto the next summer, he met a Heracross in the Ilex Forest. He then befriended Heracross as well and traveled back to Unova with Heracross. Time passed. On his fourteenth birthday, he joined Team Liberty. A higher ranking member then gave him his Trapinch to raise.Species: VolcaronaNickname: KaTrainer: KaitoAppearance: Ka is slightly smaller than most Volcarona, and has a scar through his left eye from his battle with the Larvitar.Personality: Ka is slightly arrogant, and will sometimes disobey his trainer in favor of a move he prefers. However, he means well, and he is loyal to the end.Ability: Flame BodySpeciality: Ka specializes in boosting his power, then hitting hard and fast with Special moves.Known moves: Fiery Dance, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Hurricane, Heat Wave, SolarBeamSpecies: HeracrossNickname: BoTrainer: KaitoAppearance: Bo's horn and spikes are more angular than the average Heracross, and his body is a little thinner.Personality: Bo is headstrong, charging into battle and not thinking about the odds. When not battling, however, he becomes quite friendly and docile.Ability: GutsSpeciality: Brute forceKnown moves: Megahorn, Close Combat, Reversal, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Stone EdgeSpecies: TrapinchNickname: GonTrainer: KaitoAppearance: Gon has distinctive white markings on his head and back.Personality: Gon is immature and aggressive, constantly disobeying Kaito. Trapinch will often use Bide rather than seize the opportunity to attack, much to Kaito's annoyance.Ability: Arena TrapSpeciality: Gon traps his opponents with Arena Trap, and then proceeds to crush them with strong physical moves.Known moves: Sand tomb, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Dig, Crunch, Bide

Species: Porygon2
Nickname: Ren
Trainer: Kaito
Appearance: Ren's colors are brighter than those of a normal Porygon2, and displays emoticons in white text on its forehead to communicate
Personality: Ren is rebellious and mischievous. He escaped the lab he was created in by stowing away in a cell phone. He displays emoticons on his forehead in order to communicate, a practice he learned during his time exploring the internet.
Ability: Trace
Speciality: Ren can easily adjust his fighting style to counter threats. With his unpredictable maneuvers in battle, the opponent can find the tide of a battle turning unexpectedly. Now that he has evolved, he is now more efficient and stronger than ever.
Known moves: Conversion2, Zap Cannon, Tri Attack, Magic Coat, Psybeam, Signal Beam

Species: JoltikNickname: AmpereTrainer: KaitoAppearance: Ampere has two white streaks running from the back of his head to his rear that resemble lightning bolts.Personality: Ampere is young and innocent, and has a tendency to play pranks.Ability: CompoundeyesSpeciality: Ampere is small and quick, and uses his small size to his advantage in battle, often darting around opponent's attacks with ease and striking back with his own attacks.Known moves: Electroweb, Spider Web, Thunder Wave, Disable (egg move), Signal Beam, Discharge

Species: Scyther
Nickname: Slyce
Trainer: Kaito
Appearance: Slyce is a darker green than most Scyther
Personality: Slyce is fierce and cunning, yet is an honorable warrior.
Ability: Technician
Speciality: Slyce moves swiftly and hits hard with precision strikes.
Known moves: X-Scissor, Night Slash, Double Hit, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Double Team
Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Dack shook his head. "We left the boat in Sunyshore. And there's no way we're going all the way back there just so we can get to the Battle Zone."

"Not to mention, that boat isn't very suitable for navigating through ice," Ben added. "A boat from Snowpoint would work better, since those are made to withstand and break through the ice that often forms in the city's harbor."

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Is Zac/h/k a popular name?IC: Zac and ShadowsThe two were now over Entera City and looked around for Feral, just in cause he was back here.OOC: Where's Dack and the others again? I'm gonna try to have Zac and Shadows meet with them.

OOC: They're in Snowpoint, currently inside Dack's friend Madison's house, but they'll probably be heading to the port/harbor in the south of the city in a bit.

OOC: Alright, Zac and Shadows should be there momentarily. So yea.

IC: Zac and ShadowsThe two were now flying over to the snowy parts of Sinnoh. Shadows speed was fast, and the two weren't gonna waste any time to get to snow point what so ever

OOC: There are like five Zac/h/ks, so yeah. :PEcketzal: Location of Viper's base was never actually established. I'd suggest Madarin Island South, since it's the biggest, but feel free to choose one that is not right next to the Kanto Islands.Dralcax: Approved. Welcome to the RPG! =)IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: "Ah," Kyle said to Zach, grabbing Sanshou's Pokéball. "Sounds a bit lame, to be honest, but whatever." He smiled slightly as he said this, indicating that he was joking, as he tossed the Pokéball into the air. In a flash of light, the Meinfuu appeared, immediately taking up a fighting stance."A'ight, I'm ready."IC - Sonja Baron - Burks' House: Sonja looked Ryan for a moment, and then shifted her attention back to what she was doing. "That's unfortunate," she said.OOC: I shall have a big post for the Johto group tomorrow or later tonight; depends on when I know for sure what I want to write. >:)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

"We're trying to save the entire region from being doomed to neverending nightmares," Dack said pointedly. "I doubt anyone would care if we stole a boat in the process. Besides, there's no reason why we wouldn't return it once we've woken everyone up." He stood up to leave, then glanced back at Madison. "Are you sure it's safe to leave her here like this?" he asked Luke.

"No one's come in or out of this city except for you guys," Luke said. "She'll be fine. Now let's get going... I've been cooped up in this sleeping city for weeks, and I'm ready for some action."

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Well, I guess we could look around the village," Ryan shrugged. "After all, we didn't get to see a whole lot of it yesterday."

"I'd love to show you around town!" Ellen said happily. She excitedly finished her breakfast, then went upstairs to change out of her pajamas.

OOC: Apart from meeting up with Ray and Gold, I'm ready to move on to the evening.

Edited by Konuju

IC - Zac Flash, PNT, UnovaZac shrugged, not knowing the severity of the problem. "AncientPower," he commanded. The little substitute shook, and large rocks rose from the ground and were flung to the direction of the Tentacool.If things get too bad, I could always use Kongo.. he thought.

OOC: Maybe Zack should go by his last name to avoid confusion :PIC KaitoKaito stood out in the Pinwheel Forest with his Pokemon. "Here, Gon." he said, offering his Trapinch a Pokeblock. "Ouch!" he yelled as Gon bit his hand. After a Whirlwind from Ka made Gon release his hand, he returned Gon to his Poke ball and sighed. No matter what, he couldn't seem to win over the young Trapinch.OOC: Open for interaction

aouROFb.png

IC: Strange ForestAs those creatures passed Chaz was almost overcome by fear but after they left he was fine again.He followed Ethan and the others as the order was given. Charizard and Squirtle following behind with all the stealth they could muster. Squirtle found this easier both due to its smaller size and its more relaxed nature.

IC: Zac and ShadowsThe two could see snow below them. They were reaching Snowpoint. But before they could continue foward, Shadows wasn't looking and crash into the moutantain side and caused both him and Zac to fall from the sky and towards the approaching city. "Shadows?!" Zac asked his partner, but it wasn't working, the Darkrai was knocke out by the collision, and now they were about to crash into the snow..."Valor lets go!" Zac yelled as he sent out Braviary and jumped on the bird, who managed to carch the falling Dakrai.

IC KaitoKaito finally made it out of the forest and into Castelia City, or at least what was left of it. Shrugging, Kaito then boarded the ship to the Sinnoh region, as he had always wanted to travel there. Buying a ticket, the boat set sail!As the ship progressed, however, it was clear that something was wrong. The lights were flashing red and blue, and the boat felt like it was moving in an erratic zigzag pattern. Suddenly, something burst out of a PC nearby, jumping from one electronic device to another. Zack quickly ran to the nearest PC and held up his C-Gear. Unable to stop in time, the mysterious thing hit the C-gear and went inside! Looking at the screen, Zack saw... Suddenly, the thing inside the C-Gear burst out. It was a Porygon and it was angry. "Bo, I choose you!" called out Kaito, releasing his Heracross. "Brick Break!" Bo's claw glowed white and struck, knocking the Porygon aside. But to their shock, when the Porygon got back up again, it had become a Ghost-type using Conversion2! The Porygon formed a tetrahedron around itself, then blasted Bo with Tri Attack, burning the Heracross. Bo pulled himself to his feet. His Guts ability had activated, increasing his power! He attempted to hit Porygon with a strong Megahorn, but Porygon managed to survive the hit. Finally, Porygon defeated Bo with a powerful Zap Cannon. Kaito sighed and returned Bo to his Poke ball. Next, Kaito took a chance and sent out Gon, who immediately used Bulldoze on Porygon, but Porygon easily evaded it with Magnet Rise. "Gon! Use-" Gon ignored Kaito and hit Porygon with a super effective Crunch. Porygon sank to the ground, making several staticky digital noises.OOC: Do I need permission to catch it?

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: Zac and ShadowsValor landed in Snowpoint city near the Pokemon center, and placed Shadows on the ground. Zac got off and pulled out of his back pack his red jacket and placed it on and then checked on the egg. It was fine. He pulled out of the medical bag a revive and gave it to Shadows. The Darkrai woke up and looked around,"Wha...what happened?""We crashed," Zac said

IC VincentI looked to see a giant bird carrying a Darkrai with a person on top land near the pokemon center. "Friends," I said coldly. "We have company." With that, still cloaked and holding my three bladed staff, I walked over to the newcomer. "What brings you here traveler?" I asked ominously.OOC He's supposed to be reminiscient of Echelon from the BZPRPG

OOC: @Dralcax: Yes, you do need permission, but you also need a new profile for it. Before you can catch a new Pokemon, their profiles must be approved by either Blade or Parugi.IC - Justin Icewater, Dream WorldJustin hopped onto the soft grass of the dream realm. Pokemon were everywhere, as far as the eye could see, undisturbed by humans for years now. The place was as natural as could be. His Munna, Plush, drifted near, then slowly fell, fainted from the exhaustion. "Maybe I should make a home here.." Justin said.He continued walking through the field, with Plush in his arms and Sparks by his side. "There's nothing here, though. No boulders, straw, bricks.. I can't make a shelter." As if on cue, a rainbow fell down in front of him.However, this freaked Justin out, who jumped back and swore, nearly falling over Sparks. When he got up, his face was red. "Well," Justin said, looking up. The rainbow was connected to a floating piece of land. If one looked carefully, there were more floating pieces of land, some with water flowing down from them. Justin turned to Sparks and shrugged.He took a few steps backwards, to see if he could see what was on this levitating rock.

OOC: Ok.Species: PorygonNickname: RenTrainer: ZackAppearance: Ren's colors are brighter than those of a normal Porygon, and displays emoticons in white text on its forehead to communicatePersonality: Ren is rebellious and mischievous. He escaped the lab he was created in by stowing away in a cell phone. He displays emoticons on his forehead in order to communicate, a practice he learned during his time exploring the internet.Ability: TraceSpeciality: Ren can easily adjust his fighting style to counter threats. With his unpredictable maneuvers in battle, the opponent can find the tide of a battle turning unexpectedly.Known moves: Conversion2, Zap Cannon, Tri Attack, Lock On, Psybeam, Magnet Rise

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Cleopatra Island.

IC: "Erebus, get of the way," Richard said calmly, knowing that now that the field was wet he had little to worry about at the moment.

The Tentacool glided gracefully over the slick ground moving out of the way of the rocky blast.

"And now let's wear down that substitute, Bubblebeam!"

And while continuing to move, he created a stream of bubbles and hurled them with the intention of breaking the substitute.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: There are like five Zac/h/ks, so yeah. :PIC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: "Ah," Kyle said to Zach, grabbing Sanshou's Pokéball. "Sounds a bit lame, to be honest, but whatever." He smiled slightly as he said this, indicating that he was joking, as he tossed the Pokéball into the air. In a flash of light, the Meinfuu appeared, immediately taking up a fighting stance."A'ight, I'm ready."IC - Sonja Baron - Burks' House: Sonja looked Ryan for a moment, and then shifted her attention back to what she was doing. "That's unfortunate," she said.
OOC: Indeed. xDZack 5: The Porygon Files looks good to me.-==IC: Zach//Iccirus City==-Brycen nodded, as he and Hugh got into a ready stance."Alright then; let's go!" Hugh called out, as Brycen focused."... Ice Shard, Gallade." Brycen calmly stated, as the Cryogonal shot forward sharply; as it slammed into the Gallade quickly. Blade was knocked back a few feet; however, Zach mentally ordered a Close Combat on the Cryogonal, which dealt a rather large amount of damage, but not quite enough to knock it out."Dragon Claw." Hugh said, as he had his Flygon fly toward the Mienfoo; why it didn't double team the Gallade was a mystery.-==IC: Ray//Village Bridge==-After a few minutes of traveling, Ray noticed the house where they were supposed to meet up; or at least, what he thought was said house."... I think that's it. Let's get there, and get going. I have this odd feeling about things, even since that cave-in... Black was looking for something, but I'm not even sure if he found it..." Ray mumbled, not sure why he had a bad feeling still. Edited by BZP Blade