Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: No problem, Parugi.

As far as how the plot seems to be progressing, doing the present exchange Christmas Eve (in other words, now) makes the most sense.

IC: Dack
"Shieldon, Protect, then hit it with Ancient Power!" Dack cried. An energy barrier formed from Shieldon's shield, protecting her from the Close Combat. She then closed her eyes in concentration, and a handful of rocks erupted out of the ground, flying toward the Heracross.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Evan!" Ellen cried, running up to hug the Plasma Agent. "You're alright!" Looking back at Ray, she said, "Just so you know, I had no intention of following you to Dragonspiral Tower."

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan Tierra, Ellen's house"Of course I am!", Evan said cheerfully, gratefully accepting the hug, "Is there any food left for me? Not to be greedy or anything."Evan grinned big, turned to Ray, and said, "You really ought to mind your manners, especially with me around!"

-==IC: Ray//Village Bridge==-Ray was still speechless. He raised an eyebrow, as he slightly frowned."But... What... How did you..." Ray asked, not sure what to say, since he hadn't thought there was a way out of that cave at all. However, he frowned further, as he knew what that implication meant...Black could still be alive as well.

IC: Zac"Flame Charge to dodge and then use the same attack on Riolu!" Zac said as Z-pup used the flame charge to boost his speed and avoided the attacks and charged towards Riolu with great speed.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Works for me. =)IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: Slightly surprised at how easily Cryogonal had fallen, Kyle quickly instructed Sanshou to use Detect again. The move allowed her to find an opening in the attack through which to dodge it, saving her from most of the damage from it--though the heat of the attack still did a number on her."Sanshou, use Swift again," Kyle called.IC - Sonja Baron/Gold - Burks' House: "If I may chime in..." Gold said from where he was seated in Ellen's living room, having not gone with the others on their shopping trip. "I told you so, Ray. Don't underestimate the power of teleportation."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: ZacThe Vacuum Wave hit Z-pup, and caused him to pushed away few feet, "Flame Wheel!" Zac commanded. Z-pup nodded and turned into a fiery wheel as charged at Riolu, melting the snow as the fire wheel kept approaching the Riolu.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Admittedly James had not learned of the Genesect due to his lack of focus on searching through reports to find what may advantage him, or rather increased his focus on achieving his own goals. Right now he had to deal with breaking through the Rocket's electronic security. Without getting caught by anyone on either side, and without direct access to their computers.

"Let us see, passwords have been changed again, they've been getting better about that."He would have to bypass the passwords for the umpteenth time in his career of hacking. He opened a program that began to try every password in existence to check for a success or failure without actually saying enter on the passwords. Eventually it found the correct password, which all James had to do was enter it in. The next obstacle on James' list was a separate firewall, which also needed to be penetrated.

Is anybody slacking off today? the Executive thought as he prepared a virus for DNS poisoning. He uploaded the virus on to several very popular websites, with relatively lax security. At least in comparison to the Rocket mainframe at any rate.

Excellent, he thought as he found that he was through the outer layers of Rocket security. Someone, who probably had a desk job, either had time on their hands or just needed a quick distraction so they had accessed a site they had many times before using the computer connected to the mainframe, unknowing that it gave James remote access behind their firewalls.While the inner layers would prove more difficult, James was not phased, he done it before he could do it again. What he needed was administrative access to the agent files to allow for his 'editing.'

OOC: Note, I don't exactly have any experience in James' field of work (not that any of us have any experience in about 90% of the things we have our characters do), so most of this is sort of improvisation/guesswork with about five minutes worth of research. I am not entirely certain of what methods a master hacker would take in an assault of a highly delicate system such as the one James is attempting to infiltrate, so if anyone has some better ideas/criticisms on this post regarding James' methods, I am open to it. If not, then I won't worry.

IC: Jamie tossed out the three members of her party who quickly formed formation around her, though they all soon became distracted by the workings of the pool."I don't know..."

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Alright, here goesEDIT: should be fixed nowUsername: GeardirectorName: Ratchet GordonFaction: None at the moment, but he wants to join Team Liberty when he gets older.Hometown: LittleRoot Town, HoennAge: 14Appearance: Ratchet is of average build; with short, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Ratchet overall appears very clean and well-tended. Everything he owns is brand new.Ratchet wears a blue, usually unzipped sweatshirt, a white T-shirt, a black cap outlined in white, gray shoes and blue jeans. He carries a brown handbag and a gray backpack.Personality: Ratchet is a quiet and calm individual, with a buried passion for pokémon battling, with a mindset of always taking the time to think before acting in a battle, or at least remain calm and focused. He's always willing to help those in need and never backs down from a challenge.He can be a bit asocial, and has an easier time connecting with pokémon than humans. He also has difficulty believing that people can change, so if he gets a negative impression of somebody, it's going to be hard to convince him otherwise.Ratchet is very independent, and dislikes accepting help from others, he wants to prove both to himself and to his overbearing parents that he can handle himself better than they think.Background: Ratchet is the only child of some very overbearing and influential parents (in short: they’re stinkin’ rich), and they sent him to Unova to begin his pokémon journey, as “there’s no way our son shall have to grow up without experiencing the same dream we did”Essentially, they stuck him in Unova because they’re paranoid.Ratchet has decided to do something productive, and challenge the Unova League.Ratchet wants to join Team Liberty when he’s older, and wants to prove to his parents that he can take care of himselfPokémon:Species: SceptileNickname: ForrestTrainer: Ratchet GordonAppearance: Forrest is slightly taller than the average Sceptile, and has dark red irises. He also sports a slightly darker skin tone.Personality: Forrest is quite similar to Ratchet in regards to mannerisms; calm and collected, but with a stubborn streak that often comes into play when he suffers a humiliating defeat. He is the leader of the group, keeps Ratchet’s pokémon together when he can’tAbility: OvergrowSpecialty: Forrest excels at speed and attack, but his defenses are rather low. In short, if you get a clean shot, exploit it like there ain’t no tomorrow.Known Moves: DragonBreath (egg move), Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, Detect, Mega Drain, AgilitySpecies: DeinoNickname: BusterTrainer: Ratchet GordonAppearance: Buster is a lot fuzzier than your average Deino, and is, if possible even more blinded by all the hair in his face. He kind of makes up for this with much better hearing and smell, though.Personality: Buster is extremely mischievous, and loves to play pranks, doesn’t matter who, he just does. He is very eager in battle and loves a good squabble. So much so that he doesn’t put it past himself to headbutt his trainer now and then.Ability: HustleSpecialty: Buster is a veritable Tank… if he actually hits. His greatest weakness is his lack of sight. Ratchet has attempted to remedy this by helping Buster learn how to use his hearing and smell.Known Moves: Headbutt, Bite, Dragon Rage, Roar, Focus Energy, Work UpSpecies: JoltikNickname: WattsyTrainer: Ratchet GordonAppearance: Wattsy is very similar to your basic Joltik, the main difference being that one of his eyes, the smaller one in the top left, is damaged, a scar being the only trace of the Beartic that hurt him.Personality: Wattsy can be summed up in two words; cheerful and carefree. He’s a brash risk-taker who always has a smile ready. He will never leave his trainer’s side and absolutely refuses to associate with ice-types, given his experience with Beartic.Ability: CompoundeyesSpecialty: Joltik is fast, really fast, and extremely agile. However his attack power is only intermediate. Meaning his best bet is to wear an opponent down.Known Moves: Thunder Wave, Fury Cutter, Electroweb, Gastro Acid, Slash, Signal BeamWell, that's it, feel free to point out anything wrong. Will be posting soon.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC Geardirector, you're only allowed two pokemon from the start and they have to be basic with a few exceptions.And are human/pokemon hybrids allowed? I'm thinking of importing Geoffrey Lannister from X-Men: Darkest Days so I need to give him a project to workon. Synthesis of human and pokemon DNA? (Shorthand for giving humans powers)

OOC: Construct: Actually, no, you're allowed a total of 3 Pokemon now, and at least two can be partially evolved, or one fully evolved if you prefer that. So, yes, he's got that part right. Parugi loosened the restriction a little while back. =)Human/Pokemon hybrids...? Hmm. That's a concept I don't think I've ever actually heard before in this. I'll let Parugi decide on that.Gear: Look over your appearance section a little more; I think you accidentally a word. =P I'll look over the profile once more once you fix up the appearance, but it kinda looks alright. Though, as for your Pokemon, do any of them have TM moves? If not, could you please label the egg moves? Because I know Sceptile doesn't learn Dragonbreath naturally. If he does, then I really need to look over those movesets again. xD

IC: Evan Tierra, Ellen's house"Actually, I never teleported.", Evan said slyly, "My pokemon are just good at digging! It took a while, but we broke out just fine!"With that, Lazengann came out of his poke ball. The Excadrill performed a slight bow, looking quite pleased with himself.....

OOC: The profile should be fixed now, so I'm starting.IC: Ratchet (Nuvema Town, Unova)"Are you sure you're fine, dear"Ratchet sighed, "yes, mom; for the gazillionth time, I'm fine, I don't need you to send me an extra sweater""Are you sure, it gets cold in the winter" Mrs. Gordon's voice buzzed through the pokégear"No worries; I'll just catch a Deerling so I know when to dress like a Silcoon" Ratchet responded, his voice dripping with sarcasm."That sounds like a very good idea, Ratchy" his mom responded."Mom" Ratchet whined "I told you stop calling me that. I'm not five anymore""Alright, alright" his mom replied, clearly not listening."Well, I have to go, now be a good boy and don't run into any trouble""Yeah, Mom, whatever you say" Ratchet grumbled."And did you get that little gift we sent you""Yes, mom" Ratchet admitted, sparing a clance at the trash can right by where he'd just discarded the mail in question."Great. Bye ,dear" Mrs. Gordon finished, and hung up.Ratchet sighed in annoyance as he put his pokégear away.As he let his annoyance over his parents go for the moment, Ratchet reviewed the map of Unova that he had folded out over a picnic table."The closest gym is in Striaton City" he mumbled "and the route goes through Accumula Town. Alright, I think I've got it"Ratched folded the map together, and got up, double-checking his pokéballs as he did so."Let's get going"OOC: One thing I'd like to know, are there battle clubs in this RPG or are we leaving them out.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: There probably are, but we haven't mentioned any yet.Also, approved. =PConstruct: The front page is slightly out of date, to be honest. ^^' As for making a third Pokemon, you could definitely get one; though you could also catch one in-game, if you don't want to do retconning.-==IC: Ray//Village Bridge==-"I..." Ray had no clue what to say, and simply sighed."... I need to get some air. I'll be back." Ray said, as he subtly shook his head, and made his way outside, even as he walked across the bridge, toward the next route. Ray winced, as he realized just how harsh he had been over the past few minutes, and just how childish he had been acting that day. As he reflected on this, he noticed the time quickly passing, and the sun going down. Ray looked back toward the house that was lighting up the 'street', now that it was quickly growing dark.... It's so peaceful... But this isn't their fight. They don't deserve to be put in danger because of something that involves only me and Zach in the long run... Ray thought, and pulled out Orihime's Pokeball, and sent her out, before he dug out some presents from his backpack that he had gotten wrapped at the store. He quickly wrote a note, apologizing to the others, and explaining what he had to do, and then put the note into one of the presents, and handed the small boxes to the Togepi, the Pokeball hidden inside the bag for Sonja."... Take care. Hopefully this works out for everyone in the end... I'll make sure that no-one else needs to be harmed because of this feud." Ray said to the Togepi, and turned his back on the startled Pokemon, quickly outpacing her as he headed toward the gatehouse leading to the next route. After a few seconds of trying to catch up to Ray, the Togepi frowned, and turned around, looking around the area. After she located where they had been, the Togepi quickly ran across the snow, and headed back to where the house was.-==IC: Zach//Iccirus City==-"Flamethrower!" Zach called out, as the Weavile barely dashed out of the way of the Typhlosion's wave of fire."Keep on it; try a Night Daze!" Zach commanded next, as the 'Typhlosion' concentrated a ball of shadow, and then sent it flying around her. The Weavile was hit, but wasn't knocked out because of the attack's typing."Interesting. A Zoroark or Zorua." Brycen commented, as Zach nodded. Meanwhile, the Flygon 'danced' around the stars, getting hit by most of the homing projectiles, but still hanging on."Now then; Hyper Beam!" Hugh called out, as the Flygon charged up a beam of energy, and launched the concentrated and controlled beam at the Mienfoo, taking care not to aim directly at anything important.OOC: Basically, a Hyper Beam that won't devastate the area, unlike Black's. =P

Edited by BZP Blade

OOC: Great, I was hoping to make a stop in Accumula Town.Also, how do the pokémon leagues work here? Do you battle the Elite Four, or is it a big tournament like in the anime, if somehow we get to choose, I'm definitely going with the latter.IC: Ratchet (Route 1, Unova)Ratchet made sure everything was in place, and began his trek towards Striaton city, and the first Unova gym.The arrangements with professor Juniper was already in place, any excess pokémon he caught would be sent to her lab.Ratchet archived his family issues in the back of his mind as he finally begun his journey.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: The Elite Four are present, but, well, the only person who is currently on a challenge is currently facing the last two Gym Leaders for the two badges he needs if he WERE to challenge the league, and isn't exactly in a position to continue the league challenge afterward. Since, you know, he's in the middle of an important mission and such. So, while the E4 has been the current standard... Well... There could probably be a tourney too. I'm not entirely certain.Also, Castelia City got destroyed, JSYK. =P

OOC: I was aware of that last thing about Castelia City, good thing Unova has 9 other gyms.IC: Ratchet (Route 1, Unova)Ratchet had stopped for a short break, letting his pokémon out of their pokéballs."Aaah" Ratched sighed contentedly as he sat down leant against a tree standing by the road, covering his face with his cap in order to take a little nap.He could hear Buster and Wattsy playing around, while Forrest had decided to take a nap himself, situating himself in the tree crown above.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC - Zac Flash, PNT, UnovaCould probably take another hit. Zac thought as bubbles bombarded Melon's sub. Besides, I've got the thing weakened, and they're just bubbles."Melon!" Zac called. "Psybeam while it's shooting at you!"However, just then, a burst happened on stage. The sub broke. Zac threw his head back and groaned. "Well," he said, "in that case, just Sucker Punch it."

Edited by Nara

"Ray sure has been gone a long time," Ellen said, looking somewhat worried. By now the group had finished dinner and was in the living room. The lights from the Christmas tree in the corner illuminated the entire room in a soft glow.

"Maybe you were too hard on him," Ryan suggested to Evan. "Although with an attitude like that, he certainly had it coming."

"I do see his point, though," Ellen sighed. "This journey has been fun, but it's also been dangerous. I can see why he doesn't want me tagging along... especially after Castelia..." She didn't go into the details of what had happened in Castelia in case her mother was listening -- she didn't want her to worry.

The silence was broken by Terry barking. Amid the barking, they could hear a faint knocking at the door. Thinking that it must be Ray, Ellen rushed over to the door and opened it. To her surprise, Ray was not there. Instead, a Togepi carrying a handful of presents waddled into the house, happy to be safe from the cold, yet obviously concerned about something.

IC: Dack
The Heracross succeeded in destroying several of the rocks, but a small handful managed to hit their target. Shieldon took the blow, which caused a good deal of damage. However, thanks to her spectacular defense, Shieldon was far from out of the fight.

"Keep your distance, and use another Ancient Power," Dack said.

Shieldon backed away from the Heracross and repeated her attack, ready to dodge out of the way if the Heracross tried the same trick again.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC:Username: Toa KaithasName: Jared JadestoneFaction: Against Team Rocket. I suppose you could say Team Liberty, but he's mostly a loner.Hometown: Fallarbor TownAge: 18Appearance: Jared is a 6'1' blond teenager with green eyes. Accustomed to fighting with his body as well as his Pokemon, he is muscular and doesn't have much body fat. Form follows function when it comes to his dress, and he almost always wears a forest green t-shirt with a dark blue jacket over it, along with brown cargo pants and beaten up blue tennis shoes. His jacket is almost always unzipped. When he's angry he gets a look that plainly says "Come at me." Handsome, when he smiles he lights up the room. This doesn't happen often. Also wears a trainer hat like Hilbert's, but green instead of red. Carries a serrated katana, usually in a sheath at his waist. He almost never uses it, the only times he does are if his opponent is trying to kill him and his Pokemon are KOed.Personality: Jared is often times brooding, and won't let others walk over him. In the heat of battle he'll crack jokes and puns to distract his enemy, never laughing at his own, usually only grinning. Rarely, and only in the proper company, is he truly happy.Bio: Jared was born in Fallarbor town on the night of Team Rocket's takeover. His father was killed in the ensuing battle. By the time Jared was old enough to grasp this fact he was rapidly becoming a great trainer in his own right, even passing up his father in fighting prowess. He hid this fact from Team Rocket, going so far as to act like he didn't have any pokemon, and getting beaten up for this several times, until he learned how to defend himself. He forged some contacts in Team Liberty, but acts mostly on his own. He has greater bonds than normal with his pokemon, and when he's in the countryside, away from prying eyes, he let's them run free most of the time.Species: GrovyleNickname: IndyTrainer: JaredAppearance: Indy looks a lot like a normal Grovyle, apart from the fact that he has faint orange instead of pink and a slightly darker shade of green. Additionally, his arm blades are a bit bigger than normal.Personality: Indy has been with Jared since the Trainer was 7, and is intensely loyal. In fact, Indy is much like his trainer in attitude, almost comically so. They often know what the other is thinking, mainly because they know what they would do in that situation. However, Indy is quite a bit more funloving at times.Ability: OvergrowSpecialty: A balance between physical and special, Indy's true specialty is speed.Known Moves: Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pound, Pursuit, Leaf Blade, Fury Cutter.Species: LaironNickname: AaronTrainer: JaredAppearance: Quite different from the normal coloration of his species, Aaron is gold with turquoise eyes.Personality: Aaron is stubborn, often times not listening to Jared when he changes orders, wanting to follow through on whatever it was he was originally given. He is, however, extremely loyal, and won't hesitate to put his own life on the line to save his trainer's.Ability: Rock HeadSpecialty: Aaron specializes in physical attacks and taking damage.Known Moves: Headbutt, Metal Claw, Take Down, Iron Head, Tackle, Iron Tail.For Approval.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Minun: Only thing I want to point out is that it would take years for a program--even a super computer--to test "every password in existence"; the likelihood of finding the correct one even within a day is a bit unrealistic.But, willing suspension of disbelief, I suppose.Kaithas: Only thing I'm not sure about approving is Lairon's coloration, as I generally am not a fan of huge color changes like the silver-to-gold that you have. But... hm... I'll say go ahead and play while I think about it.Geardirector:-Battle clubs: Not sure what those are, tbh, but I don't see why they wouldn't be allowed.-Pokemon League: Interesting question... tbh, it's not something we've really looked into that much--the League in general has had a very minimal impact on the RPG--so it's something that will need to be looked into.Constructman: Blade actually did ask me about hybrids a while back, and my answer was--and still is--no. The concepts of Pokémon/human hybrids is just too weird and controversial in my experience.IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: The fact that the beam was more concentrated should have allowed Sanshou to dodge it more easily than otherwise; however, that fact simply made it easier for Flygon to redirect it, hitting the Fighting-Type and knocking her out from the sheer power behind it."You did well, Sanshou," Kyle said, returning her to her Pokéball. Grabbing Kovian's, he threw it in the air, releasing the Oshawott. "Kovian, Aqua Jet on Flygon!" Taking advantage of the Dragon-Ground-Type's temporarily immobilization, Kovian rushed forward, surrounding himself in water and slamming into the dragon.IC - Sonja Baron - Burks' House: "Seems Santa came early this year..." Gold said. Sonja, however, frowned as she looked closer at the Pokémon."Isn't that Ray's Togepi?" she asked, sitting down in front of Togepi. The Normal-Type stared at her as Sonja rummaged through the bag, hanging the presents to their respective recipients, pausing for a moment as she found her own. Opening it, Sonja found Togepi's Pokéball, as well as Ray's note, which she quickly read. When she finished, her hand dropped to the floor, and she facepalmed with her other hand."Ray... Seriously?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: So... I'm gonna add my third pokemon later, if that's okay... Blade already told me about what cities are destroyed.IC: Jared liked the forests in Johto. Away from the hustle and bustle of the roads, one could almost pretend that the Team Rocket takeover hadn't happened. Of course, the pack on his back and the constant glancing around that Indy did whenever he landed in another tree served as constant reminders that he was on the run. Aaron lumbered slowly beside him, moving quietly for a beast his size and weight. The Lairon was quite happy to let Indy and Jared watch for danger, so he kept his eyes forward.OOC: Anything nearby I can get involved in?

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Wait, I did? Hmm. I think I recall something like that, but it did slip my mind. Must've been why I felt you'd be very hesitant on it. xD-==IC: Ray//Route 11==-Ray, of course, was well out of listening distance by that point. Shortly after entering the route, he had noticed a set of footprints that looked much bigger than what they should be, along with subtle traces of sand, although most of it had been either blown away, or covered in snow by that point. Ray knelt down to investigate, and frowned, as he examined the footprints, which confirmed his suspicion, as he realized they were a Tyranitar's footprints.So he was here... Ray thought with a frown, as he sent out Rukia, who would do much better in this weather than any of his other Pokemon. Ray stood up, and walked a little further, however, the footprints suddenly disappeared.What did he do, recall it halfway into the route, or what? Ray wondered, but noticed the human-sized footprints appeared to keep going.That's either a normal person walking through the route, or Black... And given everything else, and the direction he WOULD likely be headed... This has to be Black's footprints. Ray thought to himself, as he continued to move forward, following the footprints quickly toward Opelucid.-==IC: Zach==-Zach looked over at Kyle, and nodded."Alright Katie, it looks like they know who you are. So, just drop the disguise, and unleash Night Daze on the Flygon instead." Zach called out, as the Zoroark teamed up with the Oshawott to hit the Flygon with a dual attack, which was more than enough to finally take it down. Hugh nodded, as he considered his options."Alright; go, Hydreigon!" Hugh said, as he sent out his final Pokemon."I must admit, this is a new addition to my team, but it should work well. Now then, let's go!" Hugh called out, as the Hydreigon gathered up power, and then unleashed a powerful Draco Meteor on the area surrounding the Zoroark and Oshawott; which also happened to include the Weavile, for maximum efficiency. Brycen nodded, as the Weavile dashed toward the Oshawott, and attempted to use a Night Slash on it.

OOC: I have two rocket characters in Olivine, if that's near enough.IC - Justin Icewater, Dream WorldJustin reached the top of his floating rock and saw a wonderful surprise; there was a house. It was an average, one story home, with, for the most part, one room. He set Plush down on the bed. "I wonder if there are any potions out here," he said, looking outside with hazy eyes."There's something about this place that reminds me of home," he said. "Don't you think so, Sparks?" His Manetric looked up cheerfully. While it reminded Justin of his house in Lilycove, it was also a painful reminder that it was probably overrun by Darkrai by now."There's probably not much I can do about it.." Justin said sorrowfully. He felt unlike most other trainers; instead of being the hero and charging valiantly into impending doom, he felt like that was out of his reach. It would be a waste of time to try and fail, to lose even more than he already has.Maybe it was too much. Maybe it'd be too big of a risk, to venture out into a region engulfed in darkness, hearing the chilling screams of people trapped in everlasting nightmares. But he had six Pokemon on him, though, they could use training. Justin called them out."Hey guys," he said. In addition to Sparks, his Pawniard Darkon was there, along with his Nuzleaf, Sunny, his Marshtomp Clay, and his Drifloon, Drifter. Plush was asleep on the bed. "It's time I train you all up."

Edited by Nara

OOC: Why do you think it's too controversial?Also, I have a second profile for submission.Username: ConstructmanName: Geoffrey LannisterFaction: None, freelance biologist and geneticistHometown: Fall CityAge: 27Appearance: He has a Norse look, with blond hair and prominent eye bones. He looks similar to Loki from the films except for the blond hair.Personality: Geoffrey is obsessed with science and will stop at nothing to unravel the mysteries of the human and pokemon genome. He is very proud of his achievements in the genetic field and will gladly research a new mystery.Background: Geoffrey came from a very well to do family deeply established in the scientific community. Having been groomed for the scientific life, he became a freelance geneticist and is currently working on, well, he doesn't really know what he's working on. He seems to be working on something about the origins of artificial pokemon but nothing is certain.Pokemon: Porygon2, Bannette, GolettSpecies: Porygon2Nickname: Pory, PorygonTrainer: Geoffrey LannisterAppearance: Pory is a bit darker red and lighter blue than most Porygon 2Personality: Pory is very curious and quirky. Like it's trainer, it is quick to investigate new things.Ability: DownloadSpecialty: Pory's Special Attack is extremely high and its beams have devastating effects.Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Psybeam, Signal Beam, RecoverSpecies: BanetteNickname: HannahTrainer: Geoffrey LannisterAppearance: Same as canonPersonality: Hannah, unlike most other Banette, isn't all too vengeful, seeing as she's found a new home in Geoffrey, who loves her very much. She is extremely protective of him and will not hesitate to unleash her full power on whoever dares harm him.Ability: InsomniaSpecialty: Hannah is faster than most Banette.Moves: Knock off, Curse, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Faint Attack, HexSpecies: GolettI WILL FINISH THIS LATER

Edited by Constructman

"What happened?" Ellen asked, but she had a sinking feeling that she already knew.

Ryan looked from the Togepi to the presents to Sonja and the note. "He left without us, didn't he?" he frowned.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: I had a long and well written post, but my phone ate it. So this is hastily written.Oh, and Nara, I made his location ambiguous on purpose.IC: Jared went over his list of supplies for the 37th time, hoping he was wrong. Nope. He needed food. Getting food meant going to Olivine, a Team Rocket hotspot due to its port status. The tall Trainer adjusted his hat and sighed, pulling two of his pokeballs from his pocket. "Indy, Aaron, return." Both complied, Indy with more reluctance than Aaron. Jared put the pokeballs away and hid his saber in his pack's support frame, starting off toward Olivine, a short 15 minute walk away. Hopefully no one would recognize him from the wanted posters...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Evan Tierra"Yeah, I'd assume so.", Evan said, "I should have added some more words after decking him."Evan crossed his arms, his Excadrill looking as fierce as his master."We have to go after the guy before he does something foolish.", Evan said in a serious voice, "Especially if he is acting this way."

IC: Zac"Flareblitz on Heracross!" Zac commanded. Z-pup nodded and became cloaked in fire again and charged at the bug

"We're not going after him now, are we?" Ryan asked, shivering at the thought of going out in the cold.

"Well, you can't go just yet," Ellen said. "We've got to exchange presents, remember?" With that, she started passing out her presents to everyone.

Ryan gratefully accepted his present from Ellen and sized it up in his hand. It was small and fairly light. Curious, he opened the present to find what looked like a small red gemstone. "What is it?" he asked, holding the gem up in the air as a firey light reflected off of it.

"That's a Fire Gem," Ellen explained. "If you give it to one of your Pokemon, they can use it to power up one of their fire attacks. From the looks of it, you're going to have some pretty tough battles coming up, so I thought you'd find it useful."

"Wow... thanks, Ellen!" Ryan said. This could really help if we find ourselves in a pinch, he thought. I should probably give it to Quil or Entei. He glanced around the room as everyone else opened their presents to find similar gems of varying colors. The light that reflected off them lit the room in a wonderous rainbow of color.

OOC: You can chose the color/type of your gem. ^_^

And by the way, this was pre-approved by Parugi.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Battle clubs are a series of facilities that appeared in the latest seasons of the anime. Trainers can meet there and register, meet other trainers to battle and choose exactly how and when, it's pretty ingeniuos. Say you're challening the Nacrene gym, which is Normal-types, you can give yourself and edge by battling other trainers with normal-types. There's also training rooms that provide training and preparation. in its purest form.Each is run by a "Don George", a new set of characters who all look exactly alike, similar to Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny.IC: Ratchet (Route 1, Unova)"DEEEEEIIIIIIIINNNNOOOO"The cry threw Ratchet out of his peaceful daze with a lack of gentleness that the trainer didn't appreciate."Buster, what did you do this time?" Ratchet asked in annoyance as the small dragon-type came bursting out from behind a bush.The Irate pokemon crouched down before him as Ratchet took upon himself the wholesome task of examining Buster's fur."Aha, here it is" Ratchet exclaimed and pulled out the thorn that was lodged in Buster's neck."You've got to be more careful, you could get hurt running around like that" Ratchet began, before he realized who he was talking to."Scratch that..." he mumbled as he wondered what to say."Just... try to be more careful"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ratchet (Accumula Town, Unova) (Hooray for timeskips)Ratchet stepped into the pokémon center in Accumula town, casually reviewing the map."How may I help you?" a kindly voice spoke up, directing his attention away from the map to a smiling woman with pink hair."They really do look identical" he realized as he folded the map away."Could you take care of my Sceptile for a while?" he asked and shoved the pokéball over the counter."Of course" Nurse Joy replied "it's why I'm here"OOC: What do I do if I want to battle, but no one is around, battle an NPC?

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Jared's last Pokemon.Species: AbraNickname: SamTrainer: JaredAppearance: Sam has green shoulder pads instead of brown.Personality: Sam is eager to please, but has a bit of narcolepsy when there isn't anything important going on, probably a result of his species.Ability: SynchronizeSpecialty: Sam specializes in his yet to be learned special moves.Known Moves: Teleport, Thunder Punch (Egg move)IC: Jared kept his eyes to the ground, hoping the bill on his cap would obscure his identity. He sent several apprehensive glances at Team Rocket members, going toward the town center. Travelers weren't rare, so hopefully they wouldn't give him a second glance.OOC: Cue team rocket.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I thought Zac was supposed to be on Kaito's side...IC Kaito"Endure, then Reversal!" Bo barely got his defenses up in time as the attacks collided with him. As the smoke began to clear, Bo leaped out, glowing with energy, and slammed Shieldon with an unexpected Reversal before Shieldon could get its guard back up.OOC: I'm pretty sure Heracross is faster than Shieldon, so it's reasonable that you wouldn't have time to use Protect.

aouROFb.png