Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC - Eric and Pierce, Olivine City, JohtoPierce looked up, feeling like he was being watched. In Orre, he learned to notice little things, due to his history with gangs and the police. He held his hand in front of Eric. "We've been spotted," he said. "I can't tell who noticed, though. It was probably that insignia on your [----] jacket!""Dude," Eric replied. "Calm down. As far as I know, Johto's been relatively under Rocket control." He looked around as well. "Though, there's a guy hiding his face.." He laughed. "Maybe he's a vampire! Or.. Or been living in a cave for his whole life and he's not accustomed to sunlight!"Pierce shot Eric a look. "Well," Pierce said. "He seems interested in us." He sent out his Snorunt.Behind them, if one paid enough attention, there was something peculiar about their shadows. There were four shadows, but only two people and one Pokemon present. The fourth was a big, bulky one, with the faintest red eye in the center of its head.

IC: Jared gave a start when the Snorunt came out. Crud. The trainer glanced at the Pokemon Trainers, giving the merest hint of his appearance under the hat. Oh well. He could always come back later. Odd. 4 shadows. Jared dismissed the 4th, thinking it was a trick of the light. He pulled slightly on his hat brim, giving his trademark battle beginning. "Let's go! AARON!" Aaron came out and gave an angry snort, the Lairon's golden armor glinting in the sun. Indy wasn't a good matchup, and Aaron could take damage while giving him an idea of his opponent's fighting style.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Eric and Pierce, Olivine City, Johto"Hey look," Eric said, grinning. "The guy's aggressive." He belched out a laugh, as people started to clear away. He took out a Pokeball, was about the throw it, but Pierce stopped him. "Hey, what's the big idea?""No doubt," Pierce said, "People are calling the police.""We're the police.""Oh." Pierce had a stumped look. "Well, in that case, I guess it's our job to maintain public order. You handle this, while I clear the area. Snorunt, build up some ice walls with Powder Snow."The Snorunt nodded, creating layers of ice around the 'battlefield,' while Eric threw his Pokeball."Slush, Bubblebeam." The Corphish launched bubbles at the Lairon, spraying them everywhere.

IC:: Ah. A double battle. Aaron took the bubbles, but as they weren't focused on him he just grunted a bit. Jared's face continued to be masked in shadow, but the edges of a grin could be seen. "Okay, YOU TOO, INDY!" Indy jumped out, its wrist blades glinting. "INDY! Leaf blade on Corphish! Aaron, Iron tail on Snorunt!" Indy's large wrist blades glowed, and he charged toward the Corphish extremely quickly, going for a slash to the face. Aaron's rail glowed and charged, whipping his tail around.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Evan Tierra, Ellen's houseEvan noticed that there was no box for him. Fitting, as he was "dead" til just now to them. Sighing, Evan got out his berry pouch and began to take out the remaining berries in it, placing them on a table nearby."I was going to save these for a better time.", Evan said with a grin, "But giving them to you guys seems like a better idea. These are rare berries that boost a pokemon's stat when they are close to fainting. One per person now."OOC: Pick your stat raising berry. This was approved by Parugi as well. ^_^

Edited by Hades

IC - Eric and Pierce, Olivine City, JohtoThe Grovyle charged at Slush at a blinding speed, ready to hack and slash it to fainting. Right before it made contact, however, the fourth shadow moved and took shape, emerging from the ground. It was Pierce's Dusknoir, and he grabbed the Grovyle and threw it back."Heh," Eric said, impressed. "Way to freak a guy out."Dusknoir rolled his eye. I like grand entrances.On the other side of the field, the Lairon scurried towards Snorunt, who had just finished building the walls. "Protect!" Pierce called, and a barrier flung up between the two Pokemon, shielding her from harm.

OOC: I'm starting to regret rushing right off, now. Well played, guys. =PAlso, you guys pick something within reason, I don't have anything in mind. =P-==IC: Ray//Route 11==-Ray, on the other hand, was walking through what was now a snowstorm, attempting to fight off the cold with a wince, shielding his face with his arm.Just... a little further... Ray thought, as he neared the gatehouse to Opelucid, and then, after a little while more, finally made it to the building, and all but collapsed the moment he got in there. He panted, as he looked around, and noticed it was unoccupied."Figures, since it is Christmas Eve, and probably nearly midnight..." Ray muttered to himself, as he noticed the billboard was also down; whether because of the time and fact that no-one was there, or because of the snow interfering signals was an unknown question. Ray stayed there for a few moments regardless, however, since he needed to warm up once more before heading out again.OOC: Pop quiz, which side is the Black/White separation on the dragon statue leading to Opelucid Gym?

OOC: Constructman:-Hybrids: Because that concept gets into things like human and animal genetic testing that is extremely controversial in real life. Not to mention that more often than not it's played for... well, squicky weird stuff. While I would never let it get to that in RotR, there are just too many negative connections associated with it in my experience--on top of it being just plain weird.-Profile: Again, can't approve it without it being completed, so let me know when it's done. I'd also like to request that in the future you wait until you're done writing profiles before submitting them for approval--it helps reduce clutter in the topic. ;3Geardirector: k. I doubt they'll be used very often, but I'm not against the battle clubs existing.Kaithas: Abra looks fine to me. As for Lairon, I think it would be better if you kept the silver coloring, as opposed to having it be gold--it's a bit too big of a color change.Everyone: !!!Semi-important blogaloglog post!!!IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: "Aqua Jet out of there!" Kyle called. Kovian did as he was told, lunging out of the affected area, though into the Weavile's path. As he landed, skidding to a halt, the Dark/Ice-Type swung, claws glowing purple, at the Oshawott, who barely managed to use Razor Shell to block it, putting the two in a gridlock."Keep at it, Kovian!" Kyle said encouragingly. "Don't give up!"Kovian gritted his teeth, growling slightly from the effort of fighting. As he did, however, his body became engulfed in what was now a familiar light to Kyle, who watched in surprise as Kovian's evolution unfolded. As the watery light washed over Kovian's form, he grew taller, his shell blade splitting into two separate shells, and his fur turning from white to blue. As the light faded, the Dewott smiled in surprise, grabbing his other shell and hitting the Weavile with another Razor Shell, before spinning to move out of the way and assuming a fighting stance as he landed."Evolutions... Always so convenient," the Liberty Agent said offhandedly, smiling to himself. "Let's see what new moves you've learned, Kovian!"Nodding, Kovian rushed forward again, swinging his scalchops rapidly as he used his new Fury Cutter attack...IC - Sonja Baron - Burks' House: Sonja opened her present, finding within the small box a deep blue gem, which she recognized as a Water Gem. She smiled as she held it up to the light, the blue glow illuminating the area."Very nice, Ellen," she said. "Thanks." Putting the gem in her pocket, she looked at Togepi, opening her bag and giving it some food before recalling it to its Pokéball. She then placed the note and Pokéball in her bag, for safekeeping until they could catch up to Ray again. As well, she waited until everyone else had chosen a berry before taking the last one, placing it in her bag, as well. "Thanks, Evan."She sighed, rubbing her arm for a moment in thought as she stared into the fireplace. "I guess we'll head out tomorrow morning," she said after a moment. "Try to catch up with him as quickly as we can..."IC - Ethan Worth/Gavin Braner/Pryce - The Cave: Before the startled eyes of the Rocket agents, a shapeseemed to begin to emerge from the center of the pool, followed by others. Several--the most prominent--were human-like in appearances, with blank slates where their faces would normally have been. After a moment, they disappeared back underneath the pool's surface, out of view."The Children begin to awaken... to join the others..." Pryce said."Wait..." Gavin said in horror. "Is that what Mewtwo told us about--what made those creatures?""It has to be..." Ethan said. He took a closer look at the floor around the pool. A dozen or so broken Pokéballs littered the ground around Pryce's feet, many of them bearing front on them. And then the drag marks on the ground... the lack of bodies where so many had apparently died... The realization hit Ethan like a rock. "Pryce... You used your own Pokémon to create those things, didn't you? Your own friends."The Ice-Type Gym Leader paused, barely turning his head to look at Ethan. "They were the groundwork for--""You killed them," Ethan interrupted flatly. "You were trapped here, all alone with only them for company, ready to die together as only fire-forged friends would be. Weren't you? Except... you found something. This." He pointed to the pool as Pryce looked at him. "Didn't you?""They... were my family," Pryce said quietly, his tone now slightly different from before. "My... children..."The pool rumbled slightly behind him. Pryce looked up, taking on his previous monotone again. "They paved the way for our evolution..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: The CaveChaz's mouth opened in horror as the creatures start to emerge."You... you... killed your friends..." His blue eyes were full of sadness and fear at what he had just heard. This whole placed just made him sad and he was unable to put it into words.Charizard roared in rage and released as stream of fire from its mouth. As Squirtle hid behind his trainer's leg.OOC: I updated my characters profile slightly. Don't worry it is already approved by Parugi. And here is a link if anyone needs it for some strange reason. :P

IC:: Indy backflipped, landing on his feet. "Indy! Pursuit on Dusknoir!" Indy charged incredibly fast, dark energy swirling surround him. "Let's even the odds. SAM!" An abra flew out. "Thunderpunch on Corphish!" Sam wasn't too fast, but his thunder punch was strong. "AARON! Hit him with a Take Down!" Aaron snorted and tried to slam into Snorunt with everything he had.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Dralcax, I think I see what the issue is. My original suggestion was Dack and Vincent vs. Zac and Kaito. However, when Dack asked Zac if he was ready, I think Zacax misinterpreted that as Dack wanting to team up with Zac. I'll admit I didn't word that very clearly, but my intent was that Dack would be fighting Zac. When Growlithe first attacked the Heracross, I realized the miscommunication, but went along with it, assuming that Vincent was now on Kaito's side. Of course, this miscommunication went under the radar for a bit, as Dack was only attacking Kaito, and Vincent was only attacking Zac. But now it seems like everyone's ganging up on poor Heracross. :P

IC: Dack
The Heracross' Reversal caught Shieldon by surprise, knocking her into the snow. "You alright?" Dack asked. Shieldon nodded, but Dack could tell she was begining to tire. "Okay then, use Take Down!"

The Shieldon charged at the Heracross in an all-out attack.

OOC: I seem to have used up all my creativity on Ellen's present, since I can't think of anything for Ryan. :P

Ah, well, I guess I'll just progress the plot...

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Thanks, Evan," Ellen said, picking out a Salac Berry, which would raise a Pokemon's speed.

"Yeah, thanks," Ryan echoed. He looked at the remaining berries and, after some thought, chose a Liechi Berry, which would raise Attack.

Noticing that Evan didn't get a gem, Ellen handed him an extra box. "This was supposed to be Ray's," she explained. "But since he isn't here, you can have it if you want. Or you can give it to him once you meet up with him."

Just then, Mr. Burks arrived through the back door. "Sorry I'm late," he said, hastily brushing the snow off his coat. "There was a slight issue at work today, so I had to work late."

"That's alright, Daddy," Ellen smiled. "At least you don't have to work on Christmas Day!"

"How's my little girl?" Mr. Burks asked. As he bent over to kiss Ellen on the forehead, a file folder slipped out of his briefcase and fell on the floor, spilling its papers all over the living room. "Aw, no..." Mr. Burks sighed, looking at the mess. "I'm really sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it," Ryan said as he bent down to help pick up the handful of papers that had landed nearest to him. He was in the process of handing the papers back to Mr. Burks when he stole a glance at the top page. A stylized logo in the upper corner caught his eye, which caused him to hesitate.

It consisted of a single, strangely familiar word.

Déoza.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: The plot thickens...-==IC: Ray//Gatehouse==-Ray sighed, as he looked around the gatehouse. There was absolutely nothing of use there, but at the same time, he wondered if he was missing something important. Ray glanced at the floor, but saw no footprints this time. However, as he was scanning the room, he noticed a fragment of rock on the ground, and frowned, as he walked up to it. It appeared to have some sort of blue thread on it, as Ray picked up the fragment, and looked at it. To the average observer, it would be just a plain piece of rock, but to Ray, this was a plain piece of rock that Black had come into contact with; the thread more or less confirmed that, since it was the same colour as the patterns on Black's clothing. And because the last place he was seen was a cave that was collapsing, the rock made sense.Odd, why would he risk being seen? Is he that desperate to get ahead of all us? Ray thought with a frown, as he put the rock down, and continued walking toward the gatehouse's exit.

IC Kaito"Dodge it!" Bo spread his wings and flew into the air, letting Shieldon slam into a nearby rock. The rock shattered, but Shieldon was definitely down for the count.OOC: I don't see how Shieldon could have taken a 4x effective Brick Break and an even stronger 4x effective 200 base power Reversal, but meh, it can't have that much HP left, some recoil ought to finally defeat it.

aouROFb.png

-==IC: Lucia==-"That's just wrong. They were your family, and your friends. So even considering the idea was horribly wrong. Did you even have a choice; or did whatever do this force you to?" Lucia growled, as she shook her head."Either way, I personally have to wonder if you just took the coward's way out." Lucia stated coldly, waiting for Pryce's first move, as she had no clue what their target truly was, aside from that pool being suspicious.-==IC: Zach==-Brycen and Hugh were intrigued, but Hugh nodded."Hydreigon; Dragon Rush that Dewott, would you?" Hugh said, however one of the Fury Cutter slashes finally knocked out the Weavile, which had taken a large amount of damage from the Gallade earlier, and the Fury Cutter just compounded that."Well done." Brycen calmly said with a nod, as Zach concentrated. The Draco Meteor had dealt a fair amount of damage to Katie, however, she was still in the fight."Night Daze once more; don't hold back, even if the Pokemon is resistant to the attack." Zach called out, as the Zoroark focused, and launched an attack at the Hydreigon, barely even leaving a scratch.

IC - Eric and Pierce, Olivine City, JohtoPierce rolled his eyes at this stubborn trainer, and recalled Snorunt, letting the Lairon hit the ice wall, effectively breaking it. He then ran back to Eric, and saw Dusknoir. "Of course," Pierce said. "Use Ice Punch.""I like your thinking," Eric said. "Slush, Crunch."Dusknoir shot a fist at the oncoming Grovyle, to neutralize the attack. Slush did the same with the Abra, ducking down and grabbing its arm with Crunch.

IC KaitoBo barely had time to react after defeating Shieldon. The Quick Attack cleanly KOed Bo. Hoping Shieldon was down for the count, Kaito switched Pokemon. "Let's go! Ka!" The Poke ball opened and unleashed a torrent of hot embers. They swirled together befor pulling away to reveal Ka, the Volcarona. "Use Quiver Dance!" Ka's six wings glowed with multicolored lights as his power rose.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: RoderickSlowly, but surely, Roderick made his way to the rocket hideout. It was actually very well thought out, hidden in plain sight, but stretching underground. It had some extra exits out of town just in case something went wrong."And I'm counting on some of those to enter"

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: "Kovian, help 'em out," Kyle ordered. "Fury Cutter!"The Dewott nodded, reversing his grip on the two scalchops in his hands and rushing toward the Hydreigon with surprising speed. Leaping up, he unleashed a series of rapid swipes and cuts at the Dark/Dragon-Type, making sure to get out of its immediate vicinity before it could cause too much damage to the Otter Pokémon.IC - Sonja Baron - Burks' House: "Merry Christmas, sir," Sonja said in greeting as Ellen's father arrived, quickly hiding her own concern for Ray. As Ryan seemed to tense up slightly, she glanced at him, though did not ask what the issue was as he seemed to recover. "I just wanted to say thanks again for letting us stay here on such short notice. We'll probably leave sometime tomorrow morning."IC - Ethan Worth/Gavin Braner/Pryce - The Cave: There was an obvious change in Pryce's demeanor at this--particularly noticeable in his eyes, which took on an uncertain gleam. As if he had realized something... As if there was a fight going on in his head..."They're still... here..." he said quietly, looking at the pool. "They're...""They're gone, Pryce," Ethan said, recalling the Pokémon he had sent out. Things were beginning to become very clear; it was becoming obvious that they weren't going to need to physically fight the man, if that flicker of humanity within him was still there, as Ethan suspected. "Maybe it wasn't by your choice, but they're gone. They're empty shells--nothing like what they were in the past."Pryce fell silent. He looked back at the pool, peering into its depths. This time, however, a light seemed to flash in his eye. "It lied..." he said. "I remember now..." The pool almost hissed as he said this, the surface bubbling violently now. As Pryce spoke, his voice changed dramatically, becoming what it was supposed to be: Old, powerful yet broken from years of isolation, no longer suppressed by the thing's influence. "My Pokémon... devoured..." He gripped his head in pain as something seemed to mentally claw at his mind. "No... No more...""Pryce," Ethan said loudly, getting the Gym Leader's attention. "Focus on us. What is this thing?"Pryce turned to look at them, his eyes becoming blurred for a moment. "The monster..." he said, trying to fight off the fog that the thing was casting on his mind. "It is... not... of us..." A flash of light emenated from the depths of the pool, causing the entire group to momentarily cover their faces. When they could see again, they were greeted by the sight of a large, humanoid thing forming from the pool, clawing its way madly toward the Rockets and Pryce--only held back by its connection to the pool, the fact that its body was still forming inside of it. Pryce backed away from the pool, looking down as he noticed the already-present ubilical cords shortening, indicating that those creatures in the clearing were returning.Quickly considering his options--and after making sure that he was facing away from the Rockets--Pryce tore the ice mask from his face, gasping in pain from its removal--as well as the sting of air on his badly damaged visage. With the still-present connection between himself and the creatures, the pain was enough to momentarily stun the humanoid creature. He replaced the mask, feeling the familiar chill of ice run down to his fingertips."Get out of here," he said to the Rocket agents. "You cannot destroy it... but you can stop it from spreading...""What about--?" Ethan began, but Gavin grabbed his shoulder, pulling him toward the cave's exit as the others fled. Pryce closed his eyes, shaking his head.Too late for me... he thought. And I must absolve my sins...The thing before him mentally growled, speaking to Pryce. He smiled weakly, fighting againsts its words. Jolts of cold energy jumped around his hands and forearms, charging up in power, before he released the energy in the form of a storm of ice and snow around the cave, freezing the walls, parts of the pool, and the cords extending from it--as well as slowly freezing his own body solid as the attack unfurled.I will be your puppet no longer...OOC: Kovian's updated profile.502.pngSpecies: Dewott.Nickname: Kovian.Trainer: Kyle Eston.Appearance: Exactly the same as any other Dewott, though his scalshops are white.Personality: In true samurai form, Kovian is very adamant. He is fiercely devoted to his morals--and, more recently, to his new trainer; as such he refuses to act against either one, and will defend either if called into question. Kovian can often be seen--in and out of his Pokéball--practicing his shellsmanship. Since his evolution, Kovian has become more stoic than ever, though he is not particularly unfriendly--merely quiet and reserved.Ability: Torrent.Specialty: Kovian is an incredibly fast Dewott, as well as a particularly strong physical attacker. While his special attacks and defenses are not as developed as they could be, making his ability to dodge far more critical to his success in battle than usual, Kovian more than makes up for it with his speed and strength--abilities that have only been compounded by his evolution.Known Moves: Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Aqua Jet, Fury Cutter, Water Pulse, Swords Dance.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Just saying, numbers aren't everything. In my original profile for Shieldon, I said she has spectacular defense. But yeah, those were 4x effective moves. I was planning on her fainting with the next attack anyway.

"You fought well," Dack said, recalling his Shieldon. Upon seeing the Volcarona, Dack smirked as he sent out his Swellow. The large bird Pokemon materialized out of its Pokeball, ready for battle. "Aerial Ace," Dack said. The Swellow nodded and struck at the Volcarona with incredible speed.

Ryan handed the rest of the papers to Mr. Burks, who barely seemed to notice his hesitation. Once Mr. Burks was in the other room, having gone to reorganize the papers that had scattered, Ryan sat down on the couch, a large frown on his face. Déoza... Why does that sound so familiar? he wondered.

"...Are you okay?" Ellen asked after a few seconds.

The Liberty trainer nodded slowly, looking at Sonja, Richie and Gold. "Does the name Déoza mean anything to you?" he asked.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia was somewhat shocked at the turn of events, but simply turned and ran away from the cave with the others, realizing that to stay and fight was useless at that precise moment, recalling her Audino in the process. She wasn't sure what to think about what happened, but was at least a little glad that Pryce realized what he had done, and was trying to make up for it in whatever way he could.-==IC: Zach==-Zach watched, as the Hydreigon shrugged off the Fury Cutter as well, for the most part. The damage was slowly piling up; but the question was if it would be enough to faint the opposing Pokemon in time."Scary Face." Hugh called out, as the Hydreigon targeted the rather quick Dewott. Katie attempted another Night Daze on the Hydreigon; but as before, it did very little damage. However, Katie didn't have many other moves that would actually work on the Hydreigon, and none that would deal any more damage...-==IC: Ray==-Ray walked out of the gatehouse, and raised an eyebrow, as he entered Opelucid. The city had a relatively ancient look, part of it covered in snow from the storms. The look reminded him of when he heard about old sandstone temples, like the one that had apparently been around in the resort desert. It honestly interested him, as he walked through the city, taking in the sights. However, about halfway into the city, Ray stopped suddenly, shocked at what he saw; a more modern looking city with glowing lights in the street, odd doors that opened from the center, and overall a more futuristic look to it than most cities in the region. It reminded him slightly of Black City. As he looked to the right, however, he saw an oddly shaped building, and walked over toward it. As he approached, however, it became slightly obvious that it was actually further away than he thought; however, there was something about the building that intrigued him for some reason...

IC KaitoKa was knocked back by the attack- and his ability activated. Flame Body burned Swellow, dealing damage and reducing Swellow's attack power. "Fiery Dance!" Ka was engulfed in flames. With a flap of his wings, firey jets shot out of the flame surrounding him and blasted towards Swellow.

aouROFb.png

IC - Justin Icewater, Dream WorldJustin, with all his Pokemon minus Plush walking with him, strode into the forest looking for wild Pokemon. He turned his head swiftly; a bush moved in the forest. "Darkon," he said, "Night Slash." The Pawniard rammed his blade into the bush, revealing itself to be a Tangela. The attack had cut off one of its curls, but Justin watched in amazement as it regenerated. "Not good.."In addition, a Karrablast and a Shelmet joined the Tangela. Drifter and Clay joined Darkon. Justin smiled. "Drifter, Stockpile 3! Clay, Protect Drifter and shoot down the Karrablast with Watergun! Darkon, continuous Slashes on that Tangela!"Drifter began storing energy, and Clay hopped in front of her, first putting up a shield, then firing blasts of water to the Karrablast. It seemed like every attack was drawn to it. Regardless, it charged at Clay, its horn glowing yellow-green.The Shelmet closed its helmet, using Curse. The Tangela waited until Darkon was the closest; both taking more damage from the Slash but also managing to hit him with Sleep Powder.

IC: "Indy, Aaron, return." Sam took the hit, the double effectiveness damaging him badly. "Sam, to me." The Abra dashed back to Jared, and before the others could even wonder what he was doing, he yelled "SAM, TELEPORT!" The blond Trainer grinned as he and Sam disappeared, reappearing back at the pokemon center 500 ft away, before recalling Sam and running like karz.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Eric and Pierce, Olivine City, Johto"Dusknoir!" Pierce called.I know.Their runaway was easy enough to find, with the surprised shouts of people near the Pokemon Center. Dusknoir swiftly floated their way."Where's Juan when you need him?" Eric asked, opening a Pokeball. Aqua, his Kingdra, came out. He took out his Pokenav and reached a nearby Rocket base. "We've got someone running from us for who knows what, Olivine. He instigated a battle, also."OOC: I'm actually not sure how strict Team Rocket is regarding acts of defiance. Could someone fill me in?

OOC: That was to fill in until I got my memory started.IC: Jared turned toward the oncoming Trainers, drawing his katana in his right hand and a pokeball in his left. He pushed up the bill of his hat, his face now recognizable as the man who had plagued Team Rocket transports since a year ago. "You sure want to catch me."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: "Kovian, try something else!" Kyle called, watching as the Dewott was affected by Hydreigon's Scary Face. The otter thought for a moment, before charging up and releasing a Water Pulse attack, aiming to confuse the Dragon/Dark-Type.IC - Sonja Baron/Richie Eston - Burks' House: Sonja and Gold both shook their heads, though Richie frowned. "Déoza is a weapons company," he said, recalling Jayron Aaron's report several months ago regarding it. "Executive Aaron discovered ties between it and Ford earlier this year. Goldhawk was planning on launching an investigation before... things happened. Why?"IC - Ethan Worth/Gavin Braner/co. - Strange Dimension: The ground beneath their feet seemed to shake more roughly with each passing moment, though this did little to deter the Rocket agents as they fled through the trees. The weather had transformed, going from its unusual calm to thundering darkness, briefly illuminated by dozens of flashes of lightning. Ethan did his best to ignore this as he led the others through the trees, crashing through the foliage and emerging into the clearing, where a strange sight awaited them. Jackson, Lafoyae, Mewtwo, and their Pokémon were all present, staring uncertainly at the immobile shapes of the creatures around them--some of whom appeared to have turned around to retreat, others in the midst of attacking. Upon seeing the Rockets, Jackson waved."Hey!" he called over the noise of the environment. "The heck's going on? What happened to Pryce?""Explanation later!" Gavin yelled as they ran toward the trio, noticing the creatures beginning to slowly come back to life around them. "Mewtwo, get us out of here!"The Genetic Pokémon wasted no time in complying, focusing his energies as he backed up from the creatures nearby. Opening a portal, he took a moment to stabilize it, watching as the wolves around him began to growl, joints cracking as they tried to move toward him. The portal wavered before going straight.Inside! he ordered. Well aware of the danger around them, the group hurried through, disappearing into the shadowy portal. As soon as the last of the group was inside, Mewtwo stepped through himself, forcing it closed behind him even as one of the wolves lunged, barely missing its chance to escape containment...Ethan panted as he fell to the ground, gripping the grass under his hands tightly. It was dark out, though the sun was rising in the distance, granting him a little bit of light with which to observe his surroundings. Though they were in the middle of a large stretch of grass, a series of buildings could be seen in the distance, which he recognized as Violet City. To the group's right, the train tracks led both forward and back."Home sweet home," he sighed, lying his head on the ground. "I guess that's mission accomplished, then?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Ford?" Ryan said in shock. He lowered his voice, with a nervous glance toward the room Mr. Burks had gone into. "One of those papers I picked up... it had the Déoza logo on it."

"Déoza is the name of the company Daddy works for," Ellen said. "Does that mean that he's connected with what happened in Castelia?"

"Aerial Ace!" Dack repeated. The Swellow dove toward the Volcarona for a second attack. He didn't stop, even when the Firey Dance hit him head-on. He shot through the flames, ignoring the pain, ready to strike the Volcarona.

Edited by Konuju

IC Kaito"Look out!" Volcarona flew away from the attack, with Swellow in hot pursuit. He led Swellow right in the path of the Vacuum Wave. The Vacuum Wave struck Swellow, disorienting it. Seeing his chance, Ka blew Swellow away with Whirlwind, leaving it vulnerable to a powerful Heat Wave attack.OOC: "But do you know the problem with wings? They don't work so well in a big wind!" -Lewa Nuva

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: Lafoyae Belrose, ClearingLafoyae was shaken. That battle was among the most grueling. Especially since she nearly lost her life during it.OOC: Flashback time.IC: Lafoyae, Alternate Dimension, before the escapeLafoyae and her Conkeldurr fought fiercely, punching the creatures out one by one.That's when the cloud appeared.Lafoyae remembered Mewtwo's words, to avoid the cloud. She could see why. The very form of it seemed to instill despair, even on Lafoyae."Get away from that thing, Conkeldurr!" Lafoyae said via telepathy, her mental voice sounding downright terrified.Her Conkeldurr noted that his master's fear, and then stood still. If there is one thing he didn't like seeing, it was her to lose hope.....He stood before the advancing cloud, his toxic orb glowing with venom. He then spun his canes, progressively going faster and faster. Lafoyae was shocked at how foolish he was. At how he was going to die meaninglessly.With that, her Accelgor popped out of his poke ball, seeming ready to fight.The cloud advanced towards the Conkeldurr, tentacles extending out of it, ready to snatch him up. The cloud appeared to be dispersing due to the whirlwind spin of Lafoyae's Conkeldurr, revealing what appeared to be a brain! Seeing his opportunity, Lafoyae's Accelgor leapt forward, and performed Final Gambit. He glowed red as he slammed into the brain. He bounced back and fainted, his body still.Lafoyae was amazed at not only that, but the fact that the tentacles stopped, and the brain fell to the ground, dissolving away. Lafoyae walked towards the Accelgor and Conkeldurr, who had stopped spinning and quietly returned her Accelgor to his poke ball."Rest well, friend." Lafoyae telepathically said to her Accelgor's poke ball as she returned to the fighting.......OOC: Flashback over

IC: Strange DimensionChaz picked up Squirtle and bolted. Charizard flew right beside him. His instincts took over and he black out.Run!...He was back in his own head when he was near Mewtwo and the others in a clearing. He recalled all his Pokemon to their capsules. He checked and double checked to make sure everyone was there.RUN!...The world spun as Chaz rose to his feet. Everything became black, like when you stand up too quickly after just waking up. Slowly his vision cleared and he could see where he was.Off in the distance he could see the sun was rising and a city or town. Very fitting, he thought.His Pokegear beeped as it turned back on and displayed it was getting a signal.. He was very relieved it was okay but even happier he was safe.Or was he? He had seen a monster he was not supposed to ever see or know existed. He had gone to another dimension and he helped a criminal organization. Well they didn't seem to be criminals anymore but they once were. Would they allow him to just walk away with this information? He certainly hoped so. But something made him doubt that.He mentally scanned his Pokemon to see if they were okay. Charizard and Squirtle were both happy to be safe, Eevee was absolutely terrified and Caterpie was asleep and completely unaware anything had happened.

OOC: Going to be less and less descriptive here due to even less knowledge of how an extremely advanced security system of the somewhat future would function.

IC: If one could see James hands at the moment, they might remark that they appeared to be on fire, at the very least his keyboard must be incredibly hot and that he was a fool for continuing to touch it. However if one could see his screen, which he would never allow until he was finished, that person would see why he is fingers were moving so quickly. The inner parts of the Rocket security was so complex that the average low-life hacker can not easily put it into words, and neither can some random role player who only grasps the basics of Java when it comes to programming, and knows nothing of true application. However it can be said that it was quite complex, and that even a hacker of James' skill was having incredible difficulty piercing the inner shields. James was not the type of person to give up. Especially in the circumstances that he was currently in. Roderick's life and death held major ramifications to the project he was working on. Plus, it was necessary that this not be traced back to him, which also meant that Roderick had to get out safely.

The current level that James was one was among the most secure that James had seen in his entire career. It made a perfect amount of sense, with it being the main system of one of the most powerful organizations on the planet who at least knew that he and people like him existed and thus continually updated their security software. Yet James had begun to see some pattern in the code. And in that pattern was a crack, a tiny one but an exploitable one.The hacker was about to smile when he found himself passed that level of security, but then frowned for a moment as he saw a cipher which held a password to the final level of security. His eyes pulsed and his hands shook as he desperately searched for some key. The Executive found one word: Church. Using the word as a base to sift through the cipher, he found one final second code. It was very long though and quite complex to even type, but he felt confident in his own abilities and entered the password in.

"Password Accepted."

He had done it, he had bypassed all of the levels of security and had access to the Rocket Mainframe. James was about to laugh when he realized that was still in his office. He realized again that he still had to act like he wasn't hacking the Rocket Mainframe.

"Insert," he muttered as he began to insert the file that he had created. The file was soon fully implemented within the Rocket's mainframe. With a smile on his face, James pulled out his phone and created a text message which he sent to Roderick."You are in the clear, move now."

Now how to go about making a distraction...

IC: Richard flinched as he saw the Sucker Punch land into Erebus' face. He had kept up the assault but that only made it easier for the Sucker Punch.

Erebus can't take another hit like that, and that Kecleon is still at high health.

"Alright, go for the Supersonic again!"Erebus mustering up some strength, sent a sound wave towards the Kecleon once more.

IC: -Earlier-

Jamie was frozen by grief for Pryce for a moment, and thus Pelleas and Tristan carried her off with Lucan right behind. The Ice-type also took one look at the former gym leader. He had lived in Johto not too far from Mahogany Town, and had heard stories from those who passed through the cave he lived and heard tales of his strength, but never anything like the final image he had seen of him. The mastery of Ice that Pryce had shown looked greater than the Vanillish had hoped to achieve.

The Vanillish felt both respect and despair.

-Now-

The feelings of relief that both Jamie and her team felt when they knew that they were back in their own dimension was so mellowing that they all fell down for a moment before standing back up.

Upon hearing Ethan's remark, Jamie was puzzled for a moment because she felt like they hadn't accomplished anything. However, a realization about what they were even doing in the first place dawned on her. "I suppose we did find out what we set off too. We know exactly about Pryce and were his whereabouts were. Completely different manner than I expected, but yes I suppose we fulfilled the mission requirements."

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Oh yeah Melon was confused. My bad.IC - Zac Flash, PNT, UnovaThe Supersonic went through the Sub and into Melon, who was confused once more. Zac pinched the bridge of his nose. "There's too much going on.. It's risky, but I'm getting sick of this Tentacool." He took out two Pokeballs. "Melon, get back! Kongo, Incinerate the water!"The Substitute faded as Melon was warped back into the ball, and the Darmanitan that replaced it jumped high up into the air, blasting fire to evaporate the water.IC - Eric and Pierce, Olivine City, JohtoEric swore as he saw the katana come out. "This is bad.." He threw a Pokeball out into the air. "Aqua, Smokescreen!" His Kingdra, Aqua, sent a ball of smoke flying to the ground between Jared and Eric, exploding in a cloud of black smoke. "Pierce!""I know," Pierce said, throwing a Pokeball. Snorunt appeared once more. "Watch yourself; Headbutt!"

IC: Jared threw down the Pokeball as he dodged the headbutt, his Lairon coming out. "Now now. I'm not using the katana on you if you play nice. Aaron, iron tail on Snorunt." Aaron grunted and ran at Snorunt, his armor glowing as he slashed. Jared was thoroughly enjoying himself. If you didn't fight often you lost your touch.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I thought he dodged the first Supersonic, but don't forget Toxic Spikes.

IC: "Nngh," Richard grunted as the Tentacool became tired and sluggish once more. However he say that the ape still had to land somewhere.

"Let's provide for him a safe landing area, apply a second layer of Toxic Spikes."

Staying completely stationary, because he lacked both the energy and the moisture needed to move, Erebus launched a second wave of Toxic spikes.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Roderick"Very well, I'm going in" With that, he got close to the door he was standing in front of. It was a simple metal door in design. What made it so special was it's location, it was actually hidden between a rock formation deep in the forest of Mandarin Island.Once in front of the metal hatch, Roderick presented his insignia to the scanner that was beside it. A few seconds passed before the badge was checked, seconds that seemed like hours, until finally, with a beep, the door pened, allowing Roderick to enter."Now, let's just hope that this will go smoothly""I wouldn't count on that" responded Genesect.With a final glance into the world outside, and after checking that his disguise was ready, Roderick stepped into the hallway.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

IC: Ratchet (Accumula Town, Unova)"You're not from around here, are you?" Nurse Joy queried."How so?" Ratchet asked."You don't see a lot of Sceptile around these parts, it's a very rare pokémon in Unova""Ah" Ratchet responded."Yeah, I'm from Hoenn" he admitted.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC - Sonja Baron/Richie Eston - Burks' House: Sonja was too surprised to say anything. Richie merely stared at Ryan for a moment. "Are you sure?" Ryan nodded, prompting the older agent to sigh. "Then, Ellen... I'm afraid it's a very real possibility.""But..." Sonja said, casting a glance at Ellen. "I... What now, then...?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png